Speaker 1: Two teas in a pod which Teddy Mellencamp and Camra Judge.
Speaker 2: Hi, guys, welcome to another episode of the twat Seat. We are so excited to have on Alexi and Napola. She is obviously a dynamic force on Real Housewives of Miami and we cannot wait to get the tea from her because this season we're going to need some little droplets, don't you say, tam Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yes, I mean she's a good friend of ours. I love her to death.
Speaker 4: Her and Marisol we were in Boston together a couple months ago, and they're just so much fun.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so I'm excited to see her.
Speaker 2: Hi, Teddy, Hi, Hi, It's so good to see It's good to see you too. I wanted to start off the pod by just apologizing to you because the last time I saw you, I was complete tumored, Teddy unknowingly, and I felt like I was such a mess, and I just you were so kind to me and took care of me, and like none of us knew.
Speaker 5: What was going on.
Speaker 2: I know, but you were so loving and I'm just so appreciative.
Speaker 5: So I just wanted to say thank you.
Speaker 6: I love you. You're welcome. I love you. I love you like that, I love you anyway. You know, I feel like we've always had like a connection, you know, me with you two girls that like when I love you, you're my friend with your faults, without your faults, and that's all. Yeah, we love you.
Speaker 4: And I was telling Teddy that you would call me and give me advice. And remember the time I talked to you about her, Teddy being I see you and I said, she just they just want to get her out, and You're like, no, the have her stay there as long as possible because then all eyes are on her.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she gets better and.
Speaker 6: Scary when you go back home. And at least that's that was my experience. So from me, it was always like I wanted to stay there the longest, even you know, I know the hospitals are hard, but you know, I felt like when you're in that stage that you know you're you're medically you know, not okay, like that you you need all that. So but I'm so happy to see you, Tidy, and I love that you're such an inspiration, like forget about me, but yes, you're always in my prayers and you know that, you know, I do like a little candle thing. I have like Hohle shrine upstairs in my room, and you're always in my prayers because I really do believe that if everybody's praying for you, that is all good for you.
Speaker 5: Thank you so much.
Speaker 2: Like I mean, I have vague memories of like how I was that trip, and it just all goes to show like what was happening inside, But I do remember how kind you are to me, and I'll never forget it.
Speaker 5: So and I thank you.
Speaker 3: Alexia was going through a lot back then.
Speaker 4: That's true too, you know, is right after the Todd leaving situation.
Speaker 6: Yes, yes, but you know you brought a lot of joy and leftter to my night, to Teddy and Tama and all of us. So that was like great that I got to go out there with your girls and disconnection. So you never really know right between friends what we're doing for each other, but at the end for we all appreciate it. So thank you for that too.
Speaker 5: Oh my gosh. So how are you doing? What is new with you?
Speaker 6: Well? I'm doing good, and you know I'm doing good. I've been very busy as you girls see. You know, we've been like traveling for work and now I'm back in Miami. But you know, I'm doing good. I'm focusing on me, on my own growth and happiness, on my family like always, and you know, just I'm not No, I'm not dating.
Speaker 3: Have you met somebody, if you met somebody.
Speaker 6: Myself personally, No, I'm not ready to date anybody. Okay, Yeah this summer, Yeah, it's been very very strange. You know, I felt like maybe in my other breakups with my marriages, maybe I was, but you know, this time, I'm just focusing on myself. You know, I feel like, yeah, I need to and kind of like just take everything in. And I'm not ready for a relationship with anybody except for myself for right now. You know, relationships take a long time, and I don't want that. Like, I'm so happy with how I am right now that I want to stay this way.
Speaker 4: That's good, that's awesome. Now where do you stand with Todd? And is your divorce final?
Speaker 6: Our divorce is final. It's been final since March twenty twenty five. And you know, Todd and I care about each other. We love each other, and and you know it's been difficult for us speak especially for me and well for him as well, because he was talked about, and it's been difficult for me while I was filming, it's been difficult for him rewatching the show. It's it's just been like the hardest experience that I can tell you. You know, it's a really hard when you're going through in your personal life. So imagine you know, your private life and you know you're seeing it on camera. So you know, my emotions were high. You know, I said a lot of things out of out of hurt, out of pain, out of anger.
Speaker 5: Sure, and other people too. Yeah.
Speaker 4: I was going to ask Marissol, how was it difficult on your relations friendship with Marisol because she was very vocal.
Speaker 6: She was very vocal because she was going through it with me. Yeah, so you know, as and she loves me, she had, you know, obviously her opinions, but like as you girls know, a lot of it too, was like in the confessional. I wasn't sitting with her at the confessional, but that's those were the things that she was saying. And you know, now watching it back and reliving it back, you know, it was a lot. You know, I just asked her, like, please don't talk about Todd anymore, Like it's just you know, and she agreed, and she says, you know, I promise you I'm not talking about him anymore. You know, I feel like at some point, you know, I believe that he's older apology, you know, and that might be sound crazy for me to say that, but you know, I felt like I was the wife, like I could say all that stuff because you know, between relationships. Unfortunately it was it was on TV. But you know, you know all the stuff that we say, and you know, when you're in a relationship with the person and you're hurting and whatnot, but it's private. But in my case, you know, some of it became public. You know, you guys don't see the whole story. You know, it's really not a reflection of my relationship. Like those scenes are really not a whole reflection on my relationship with Todd, because of course we had a lot of happy moments, you know, and we love each other and we care for each other. But you guys didn't get to see that.
Speaker 4: No, it's only the dramatic moments or the shit talking moments that are going to be put on the show.
Speaker 5: Yeah, the moments, mm hmm.
Speaker 6: Yeah, And I did have one of those. I did have one of those like right breaking points that I don't even know what was coming out of my mouth because you know, a lot of it was like craziness. I couldn't even like hold my thoughts together, you know, because after I looked at it back, you know, when I watched it and I was like, oh my god, I said, like, all these things we're not true, like the fake car, the fake that, you know, And what I was actually feeling was like my life felt like everything I'd had with him had been fake, but not the material things, you know what I mean, because obviously a car can't be fake. But it was kind of like I looked back and I was like, oh my god, it was my whole relationship with him fake. You know. That's that's what I was trying a living a lie, right life exactly, That's what I was trying to say. So yeah, you look back and you're like, oh my gosh, you know what did I say? But you know, I'm not one of those girls. And you can see from my cast that goes on social media to try to like you know, control the story or rewrite the story or by the.
Speaker 3: Way, that never works exactly, I.
Speaker 6: Agree, And you know, and because I know my truth, and he knew the truth. He knew exactly what I was trying to say probably too, So it's kind of like it never really became a problem. But you know, I know that I speak the truth. But at that point I was I was having a breaking point and everything was coming out wrong from my mouth. But yeah, no, I mean right now, like I said, I'm just focusing on my own growth and I'm being happy and on my family and you know, just going out staying busy. That's helped me a lot, being busy.
Speaker 4: I know, Like this, a lot of the girls, including Stephanie who's a newbie, had a lot to say about Todd and why you were still hung up on him.
Speaker 3: But I don't know if your mind works like this.
Speaker 4: But the way that I heard you guys broke up was basically you came home when he was gone.
Speaker 3: To me, I wouldn't have any closure with that. I would like I would need to know, like why, what what's going like?
Speaker 4: I mean, yeah, something so sounded like that has to be so traumatic.
Speaker 6: It was, and that's why you guys got to see that, Like it was devastating and you know and traumatic for me, and but you know, when I learned him, you sometimes you never find that closure, and you could get really lost trying to find and lose yourself trying to find that closure. So I took it upon myself to find that closure, like by myself, Like I had to do work on myself and said, you know what, you're never going to have those answers. You kind of just have to work on yourself and look for them yourself.
Speaker 5: And that was kind of like what I did.
Speaker 6: There. They're great. Frankie's doing great. So is Peter. He moved to Key West because he bought a franchise and he's going to be living there and working there, you know, as he works in his business. So he's very happy. He's in a really good place in his life right now, dating a nice girl. Everything is good. Everything is good. Frank is happy.
Speaker 4: I've already seen the episode because I'm gonna be on Watch What Happens Live, so they sent it to me and I watched it yesterday with Jim, and it was nice to see both your sons, you know, at the event.
Speaker 3: And Peter looked great.
Speaker 4: He looked happy, look healthy, he looked concerned.
Speaker 3: He just looked like everything's going well.
Speaker 6: Good, good, good. Yeah. Oh that's right. So you guys saw the finale, I haven't yet, Okay, and what did you think about it?
Speaker 5: Holy shit?
Speaker 3: Holy?
Speaker 5: Oh my god?
Speaker 3: We have to talk off camera.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm sure.
Speaker 4: I'm on with Adriana watch What Happens live?
Speaker 5: So she can we talk a little bit about Adriana while we're here.
Speaker 3: Please, let's let Yeah.
Speaker 2: So I have some confusing things that I so. I felt like either this this entire season, granted I have not seen the finale, she's either silent or she's like going for somebody yelling in a very dramatic way, like was her birthday really weighing on her that much?
Speaker 5: Or like what was going on?
Speaker 6: Well, I mean, I feel like Adriana likes to play the victim card and likes to get sympathy, you know, from some of the girls, and that this exactly what you saw, Teddy, That's exactly how it is. We felt the same way. In the front group. She was either just sitting there quiet, like not engaged at all, or if she would come into a scene, like towards the end, it was like she was extra. She was like crazy doing crazy? Is god?
Speaker 3: Is it brought up at the reunion.
Speaker 6: Actually no, because I don't know if you feel the same camera and Teddy Like at the reunions, it's like it happens so quickly. It's kind of like watch what Happens live. There's so many things to cover. Remember our casts were nine women, so it's like there's so much and even though there's friends, but they have personal stories too, so they all have a package. She's like so much to discuss, and then when I walk out of the union, I'm like, wait, but I forgot to say this, and I forgot to bring this up, and we didn't address that. So I feel like, if we do have another season, which I'm sure we will, that we should start off like by all those that all those things that we didn't talk about at the reunion. It's kind of like even the even our reunion is like a cliffhanger. It's like, Okay, there's still more to say and some more to do. But she has had that kind of a season. You know, I felt like she didn't do much, and then when she does it's just to like come in and you know, go crazy or like just you know, not make any sense.
Speaker 4: How soon after you film the reunion, do you guys find out who's coming back and who's not.
Speaker 6: Well, we film the reunion in August, like this week of August, so we don't we don't know. We we know, we we don't know. That's the truth. We don't know. At this point.
Speaker 4: There's been a lot of like reports, speculations, speculations that there's a few girls on the chopping block. And I always say, like, when we do our reunion and then it airs, we have a couple months of just downtime, and then we find out if we're coming.
Speaker 6: Back or not. Right, That's how it's been with us in the past as well.
Speaker 3: Everybody.
Speaker 6: I think that what happening is is that viewers are are looking and you know, the bloggers are weighing in, and you know, there's public opinion. It's like trial, you know, in the public, and everybody has an opinion, especially for some girls more than the other, that they've had a tough season this season. So people are again speculating and saying that, you know, certain girls are not going to be us back.
Speaker 5: If you weren't have three words to describe the reunion, what would you to say?
Speaker 6: Hmm? I mean for me, I want to say, well, it was intense. I mean it was emotional, and I want to think that there's like it was unpredictable, like it was you know, I want to know.
Speaker 4: I know you can't tell us, but I am dying to know what was in that box that Adriana I.
Speaker 6: Well, you know she always has to bring up prop. She always has to bring up prop. But you know now that you bring that up, once you know what's in there and you see other things developing in the reunion, you're gonna know that what that person is saying is truth. Like if you put everything together, I know you girls are smart. Yeah, you're gonna say like, okay, I get it. Yeah, you're gonna get it. Yeah, we were just like falling off our terror. It's just like but you know what, then some people won't be surprised. You know, I was surprised. You know, we'll see how you.
Speaker 4: Know, no idea and then Andy's like, what is it is Marisol's liver.
Speaker 5: Right, and She's like get that off my foot. Yeah, I mean.
Speaker 6: She does bring in fun moments. I mean I can say that you know she's she's either like really quiet or like really funny. You know, those are like her too.
Speaker 3: She wasn't quiet on the season finale.
Speaker 6: No, she wasn't because that's when she started it. So and she wasn't quiet in the reunion either. You know. You know how these you know, some girls do this for like to secure a next seat, and you know, because they haven't.
Speaker 4: I'm always suspicious of a cast member that's pretty quiet through the whole season, and then the season finale and the reunion they have like big giant reactions, big.
Speaker 6: Giant moments, and you know it's kind of like, Okay, we know why you're doing it, yea, Yeah, And you know I also have I've been having a problem this season watching some of the girls in the group going on to social media and kind of just like you know, manipulating the whole story, you know, trying to rewrite the story.
Speaker 2: Yeah, change, just all this stuff between Larsa and Lisa today is it today?
Speaker 3: Something came out?
Speaker 4: But yeah, and Lisa, So things don't get better for them after the show.
Speaker 6: So actually after the reunion, yes, you know what, but the viewers have to understand too, which I know you guys know, and I always talk about this is the fact that we filmed this over a year ago and then we're watching it, so there weren't a good place after we finished filming and and we watched it, so they went through all of that. But you know, Larca's state quiet. That is the truth. You know. I feel like Larca's State's quiet. I stay quiet marisos on social media, and I feel like that's how it should be. And you know some of the cast members didn't. You know, some of the cast members go online and then they also talk to bloggers and then they give information and they kind of like want to jump ahead of the story so they can manipulate the audience and they could be like on their side or they can start persuading the audience. And first of all, that's so much work. Like I can't do that. I don't have the time, I don't have the energy. I'm not interested. And you know what, and I always believe like what you're seeing like that, you know, that's like what it is. You know, why do you have to go defend yourself? You know, sometimes online because it gets really crazy online. I don't like that online thing.
Speaker 5: So yeah, so I guess this came from page six.
Speaker 2: Larsa recently told Paid six that Lisa and Gerdy aren't really friends and are like the lost kids at school.
Speaker 5: Would you agree with this?
Speaker 6: Yes? And I would agree with that, And you know, I don't know why Lisa's mad about that, because you know, and you as an audience, as a viewer, tell me also, like Lisa's never been friends with Gerty and unfortunately she and Larsa have a fallout, and you know, and Lisa becomes friends with Gerty that she was never friends with, and you guys can actually see that she became friends with Gerty when Gerdy tried to help her Savilla. It is a super sauce because it's what you guys are seeing. But yet you know they're trying to control because they ran out of like friends, you know, kind of sort of saying you know, with the same token, Lisa can say, well, Larsa, you became friends with Stephanie because you knew that, you know, you and I weren't going to have a friendship this season and you didn't need a new friend. I've actually told Larsa that too, so like it's fair, but I don't know why Lisa gets so upset about it.
Speaker 2: She cut back, saying, Larsa didn't speak to you or Marisol for ten years and only came back because she lost the Kardashian friendship.
Speaker 5: What do you say?
Speaker 4: I don't understand that. So she's saying when you were off season, like when you guys were okay, So she's like, she didn't talk to anybody.
Speaker 3: Did you guys ever hang out with her?
Speaker 6: Yes? I did so. But what do might think for Lisa is like, what do marathon I have to do with your problem with what Larsa's calling you out? Why are you trying to stick Marasona into this? Larsa is calling you out and calling out your friendship with Gertie. What are you trying? Why are you trying to bring marathon I into it to deflect.
Speaker 3: The going to say, is it deflecting?
Speaker 6: Yeah, of course it is, because that's what she's trying to do, and then trying to create a problem with us and Larsa, which, by the way, we have none. Larsa puts in a lot of effort into our friendship and vice versa, like we we like each other, we hang out and even those ten years that we were not on TV, Larsa was living in California, but she was one of the first people that reach out to me when herman passed away. Whenever she was in Miami, she's she is and even I have pictures actually that she sent me with herman and Scotty when they would come and they would stay out the w and she would invite me to her birthday parties. She would come to the venue parties. I mean, it's like, like Lisa doesn't have to know that, but the fact that she's trying to bring Marisola and I into into that makes no sense to me. Like, if you read it, I'm like, what is this, Like, are you on?
Speaker 3: Are you and Marissa on the outs with Lisa?
Speaker 6: We're not. I love Lisa and I like Lisa, but you know, as a friend, I have to tell her that Larsa has every right to say what she says, that's her opinion, just like Lisa can say, well, the only reason why you became friends with Stephanie is because you didn't have any friends either. Besides you know, like well she does, Larsa does have friends. You know, Larsa's friends with me with Marisol, which is a lot of friend she has. And Stephanie, I mean, the only person she is and the only person that she unfortunately had that fall up was with Lisa. Yeah, because even with Adrianna, she's trying to get along with. Adrianna is the one that you know that's never liked Larsa. But you know, I really think that that Larsa does make an effort, you know, to be friends with everyone, and especially this season.
Speaker 4: But she tried to move on with Lisa, and I thought they were in a better place.
Speaker 6: They were, like I told you, and even after the reunion, they weren't a better place. And you'll have to watch so you can see. But then what happens is social media there you're going they post.
Speaker 4: And watching the show as soon as they watch the show, and what somebody says about you and your confessional.
Speaker 6: But you know what happened. They were great, and then somebody posted something on social media and Lisa commented facts. Yeah, and then that's what you know, It triggered Larsa and Larsa's like I thought we were good, Like what would you agree with the nonsense that the blogger or whoever's writing in their caption, like just stay quiet? Like can we just like make you know, a pack to just stay quiet and not go on social media to take this because then it takes you back to that bad place again.
Speaker 2: Speaking of Lisa, do you see an engagement in our future? We've been seeing a lot of that going on, like you know.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, but you know, I appreciate that Jody was honest. Yeah, you know, yes, I thought that was a great scene. You know. It was hard to watch obviously because we love Lisa, but you know what, sometimes you have to have those uncomfortable conversations, and you know, I felt that we had a lot of good things to say and he was being honest, and I appreciated it. Now what's going to happen from that, I don't know, you know. And this season's been really hard for her and Jody, you know, because Jody's been involved in it, you know, unfortunately. So I know how that is, and that really takes a toll on your relationship.
Speaker 5: And do you like Jody?
Speaker 6: I do like Jody. I do like Jody.
Speaker 3: I like Jody too.
Speaker 4: Like at the beginning of the season, he kind of he got it, he got it.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I was on the phone with Lisa and Jody and they were talking about it. And I believe Jody did the ads podcast and explain things now.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you know, it's hard. These shows aren't about the guy's camera. We know that. It's like, you know, the fact that we can sit here and talk about each other's husbands without even really knowing them, Like it's it's hard for them, and then we have a chance to explain ourselves to come back. You know, we have four months of filming, but they don't, so you know, it's a really hard position, you know, for them to be well.
Speaker 4: I paid attention to his eyes the entire season, and they were consistently the same.
Speaker 6: So yeah, no, yeah, he just has those kind of eyes.
Speaker 4: Yeah, guys, Now, me and Teddy disagreed on the newbie Stephanie.
Speaker 3: Hm, we disagree.
Speaker 2: Do you think who do you think he loves her? And who do you think is by her?
Speaker 6: Hmmm? I don't think Okay, so I think that Teddy likes her?
Speaker 7: No, no way, no that wait wait wait no, Teddy's not gonna like her because Teddy does not represent any of that, and I feel like Tamra thinks yeah no, no, sorry, I got confused with Teddy and Tamora and camera could think she's good for the show.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, yes, yes, I.
Speaker 6: Think she's good for the show. Because I agree with you. Yeah, but I can see Teddy not liking her at all, Like she doesn't align with with Teddy at all.
Speaker 4: It's like it's like Bronwyn in Salt Lake City, like for a newbie, Like she came in and she was hot and she says all these things. And I feel like Stephanie's the same way, because there's a learning her. For some girls that come on to a housewife franchise and they don't know what they're doing, they're afraid to talk, but not Stephanie.
Speaker 5: I love her for the show. I just didn't love the bragging.
Speaker 6: Yeah, same bragging.
Speaker 5: It's really hard.
Speaker 4: Do you think she brags in real life like that or was it she does?
Speaker 6: I mean I think she does because I think it's just like her personality. I don't think bragging it. I don't think she's doing it to like hurt anyone or like to think, but I just think it's her personality. Yeah, She's like I'm rich and I love it and I want the world to know about it and I don't care and I'm not apologizing for it. That's like her attitude.
Speaker 5: So she doesn't even see it. Well, no, she's says this.
Speaker 6: Last what did she say this last episode?
Speaker 2: This last episode, she was like, Oh, I never brag about my money.
Speaker 5: I never say anything about that. And I was like, what.
Speaker 6: Watching the same show as us.
Speaker 4: She didn't understand flashbacks because they show flashbacks of her bragging about all kinds of shit.
Speaker 6: Thank you Well. I also feel a lot of the girls lie a lot on our show, Like, I mean, we have that on every show.
Speaker 5: I hate that.
Speaker 6: Oh my god, that's hated. That is the worst. I can't And I'm like it makes me want Like the end, like you said, they put the flashbags. How can you say, oh, I don't brag, I don't brag, and then everything is about you bragging, Like what don't you understand? Right? And then in the reunion it's the same thing. They literally sit there and lie, like, you know, the person you're going to be on with tonight is going to do the same thing. She's gonna lie about her not saying ratchet, you know, And it's like she said ratchet, like we were all sitting there she said ratchet.
Speaker 3: Well, okay, I can't give it away.
Speaker 4: With the season finale, there is a talk about that Marisol got herself in a little bit of a pickle, which she did, and.
Speaker 6: You know what, I'm glad that she did. I'm glad that she did. I thought it was you know, she needed to have a moment like that and she needed you know, you guys will have to watch and see. But you're absolutely right, but you already saw that, so you're gonna with her, let's see. But she's the one that sits there. And even though there's all this evidence and all this proof, and she still says that she did not say ratchet, you know what, own it, apologize say you know what she said, I don't know what. Yeah, but she said it. But she still sits there and you'll see in the reunion and yeah, lies about it. I was like, wow, like that's that's crazy shit. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Do you think it's hard to have a best friend on the show with you?
Speaker 6: You know, it's for me, it's only being good because Barrisol is the kind of best friend that she likes to laugh and drink and have fun with it and all that. But you know, we also and we were we are good friends outside of the show. Yeah, But unfortunately, sometimes the show life gets involved in the outside outside of the life show and sometimes you know, we could bicker, you know, about certain things, or have different you know, opinions, or you know, say I don't like the way you handled this, or you should have handled it. You know. We because even though we're best friends, we're very different, you know. And I know they like to say we're twins, but we have different but I don't.
Speaker 3: I disagree with that. I don't think you're twins.
Speaker 4: I think that you guys call each other out on camera where there's some girls that are best friends on certain franchises and they back each other up even if it's a lie, and they you know, talk for the other person, and you, guys, don't.
Speaker 3: You don't do that, right, You don't do that.
Speaker 6: I don't do that. I don't do that because in my real life. I don't do that. In my real life. This is how I am with my friends.
Speaker 4: You've kind of tossed her under the bus a couple of pisodes, yeah.
Speaker 5: When you guys were in the spa or wherever it was.
Speaker 6: Yeah, because that's why they say, Well, that's why they say a Marisol's mouthpiece, because I feel like sometimes she's afraid to say the whole thing. And I told her, Marisol, you need to tell Stephanie. And I didn't even explain myself so well there, So what was happening was is that Marissa was disappointed, upset, Matt whatever, adgressive you want to describe at the fact that Stephanie came into the group and she befriended Adriana only because Marisola had told her, if you know, she asked her who should I be careful about in the group and Marisol this was off camera before she started filming, and Marisol said Adriana, because Adriana does have a history of coming for people and bringing rumors and spreading lies. So Marisol was being a good friend to Stephanie thinking that Stephanie was going to be a good friend to her back and Stephanie, instead of taking that information and keeping it to herself, she went and did a lunch, invited Adrianna to lunch and kind of like cut a deal with her behind the scene. So and said, listen, Marisel told me all the stuff about you, I'm not gonna believe it. I'm going to give you a chance. And that's and I told Mariso, go, Marathon, you need to tell people that because that's you know.
Speaker 5: The viewers, because we didn't know that.
Speaker 6: We didn't know. Of course, of course I go, that's so important, and I go because that's why the whole brief thing started, because Marisol's like, this is so weird, Like Mara, you know, I thought we were going to be friends with Stephanie, and all of a sudden, like Stephanie is, you know, friends with like my enemy that's coming after me, and I'm so confused. And then Larsa told us that Stephanie and Adriana had lunch off camera, and then that's like, Marissa, I don't like that.
Speaker 3: I don't like that either. I don't think it's fair.
Speaker 4: I don't think it's right, you know, to have like a cast member go and meet a I knew we like, right.
Speaker 6: And you know what happened that that changed the whole story, because what happened when Adriana had that information that Stephanie told her. Adriana turned on Marisol and said we had that. The next thing was like the yacht party, and that's when she insulted Adriana, I mean insulted Marasol. You know, that's another good question, like okay, what why could in the beginning when we all started the season we were all friendly. And by the way, Adriana apologized, you know, to me about what she had said about Todd. She said that she had lied that you know, she had no business saying he had financial problems, that that was a lie. She apologized, you know, for causing you know a problem between Todd and I because of that comment. So she had all that. You guys never saw that, but you know, we had a scene like that. But then two minutes later she turned on Marasol and why because she had that information that Stephanie had told her. You know, if Marisol told me to be careful with you.
Speaker 3: How how are Adriana's knees? Does she have nice knees?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 6: She wears panihos. She wears panioles all the time.
Speaker 4: So baby, I mean because as a woman in my later fifties, like, my knees are sagon. I'm not gonna lie, same mind, the same skinned sagon. There's not like you know, it's part of aging. Of course, I'm looking at them like shit, I get my knees.
Speaker 6: Fis we have to see, we have to see how marosols come out and if marisols. Yeah, and did the hands. Also they also do their hands.
Speaker 3: And well Dolores did something recently.
Speaker 6: In her hands also, Yeah, I think it's the same procedure.
Speaker 3: Oh is it well that maybe I need to get it done.
Speaker 6: No ill, But you know what, guys, we have all this pressure already, like being on TV, I'm being criticized, you know, on social media, how you look and all that, and it's so it's so disappointing that Adrianna is here, you know, complaining about her age and you know, making it, you know, trying to get sympathy from every one and all that. And then with the same token, she's like insulting Marathon are an old or and you know it was so inappropriate and it's so wrong. But then you know, those things happen, and then she's always been like.
Speaker 4: Didn't want to talk about her age or shamed or bear it, like I don't even know what the word is, Like what what does she care about her age?
Speaker 6: I know, especially that she's alive first of all, because a lot of people don't. Yeah, I was like, what are you talking about? I lost my father when he was fifty two years old, by the way, So yeah, so I'm like, you know what, like I didn't even have words for her because I thought that it was and I couldn't believe that we weren't even calling her out. But of course, you know that wouldn't be good TV. But the fact that you're fifteen nine years old and you're alive, you're healthy, and you should be grateful like that what you should be doing?
Speaker 3: You look good, and you look good.
Speaker 6: I'll go and you look good? What are you complaining about? Like life has been good to you, Like, what are you complaining about?
Speaker 2: And then just in closing, what can you tell us about the reunion? I mean, we heard a lot has gone down with Gertie, yeah, or like, what would you say is the.
Speaker 5: Big defining moment of the reunion?
Speaker 6: You know, I think that we we all had strong moments in the reunion. You know, I felt like, you know, we all, like I said, this season, you know, even Keiki had her personal life, you know, personal story, Soda Marisol. So this reunion is a little different, I want to believe from the past because we all got to share our stories. So we all had our moments. We each and every one of us had a moment. But then there's the moment, right, the biggest moment, and you're gonna have to watch for that. I can't wait to talk to you girls.
Speaker 3: I can't wait.
Speaker 6: Maybe you're not surprised. Maybe I'm naive and I was surprised. I don't know, but we'll see.
Speaker 3: I have no idea what's in that box, but I want to know too.
Speaker 6: Well.
Speaker 5: Thank you so much for joining us. We've missed you.
Speaker 6: Thank you, yes, thank you, and good luck, good luck.
Speaker 3: I wish I was on. I wish I was on with you tomorrow night.
Speaker 6: I know, I wish it would have been with you, but where we have sought.
Speaker 3: Both sides of andy right.
Speaker 6: Yes, God, it's so good. I love you girls. I'm so happy to see you. And when I'm in LA, I would love to do the podcast there with you girls too.
Speaker 3: We would love yes in person.
Speaker 4: Yes, congratulations on an amazing season and we'll see you in a pro con Yes.
Speaker 6: We will. Can't wait. Are you girls going to be there your podcast?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Oh my god? How much fun? I know?
Speaker 5: Wait, so okay, we'll get more to you then.
Speaker 6: Yes again, that's it.
Speaker 5: Bye