Speaker 1: Quarterback competition for Cleveland Browns will soon come to an end. Coach Deevins coach Kevin Stefanski said today that the team will name a starter this week. According to the Cleveland dot Com, the decision could come as soon as Monday. Stefanski said, we will name it starter. It's going to come this week with we still anticipate all of our players, whether you're a starter or not, to prepare like you the starter. Knowing all of our players in that room, that's exactly what they'll do.
Speaker 2: Hey, we don't care about who's gonna be the starter. We know who the starter is gonna be. We know who's starting. Joe Flacko a starter, the starter. He's not there for one year to be sitting on the bench and get beat out by rookie who are not.
Speaker 3: Either he's starting or one of the other.
Speaker 2: There is no listen the starter in Joe Flacco. The more important part, who's the number two? Who's short you enough in the preseason to be number two? And then the next question, are you keeping four goddamn quarterbacks? Probably not again, I love all of them. I love with your door showed, I love what Dylan Gabriel showed despite the mistakes, despite the pick six and the fumble. So who's the odd man out? Because the odd man out is the person that we've already seen on two other teams. We saw your small semicide with the Steelers, okay, and we saw you were back up with the with the Eagles. So obviously you're not the answer. No disrespect, no disrespect. You'll find a home regardless. I'm telling you. I'm telling you, I don't know Kevin Stefanski personally. I could pick up the phone to call him, but I know that's how it's gonna play out. It is, And I know, mister Haslam listen, I know you didn't want them. I know what you'll pick. But Andrew Berry, i'm telling you, when this is over, when this is over in the dust settles, you're gonna look like a genius. I'm telling you you got your quarterback of the future.
Speaker 3: Well, well hope so.
Speaker 1: Because uh, some of the hire, some of the coaches he's hired, he didn't look like new genius. But if he gets this quarterback situation right, all to be forget.
Speaker 2: All it takes. And that's that's for the other thirty two teams. Well, excuse me. It's not thirty two teams out in dire and either of a quarterback. But I'm just saying what I mean.
Speaker 1: I don't know if I've ever seen a situation like quite like what's going on in Cleveland. Because the guy that you brought the two guys, the two veteran guys that you brought in have yet to play.
Speaker 3: Now, maybe there's a situation.
Speaker 1: And I think this, I think because Joe Flacco didn't play, maybe they're they're like, Okay, look, we already know what you can do. We don't need to see you. Sheff you you know what I'm saying. N you the other the other three, they were anticipating Kenny Pickett being able to play, so we can get a bet, we can get a look at him. But since he's been unable to play, basically, it's been a Gabriel and and you're so, I don't know how you can name anybody else other than the starter, I mean, other than flak Oh how you how you name a guy that hadn't taken a snap since what August third, August fourth? Excuse me and name him the starter?
Speaker 3: Damn well, stranger, stranger things have happened. But I don't, I don't, I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't know not since we on the top of the quarterbacks, we talking about the Cleveland Browns and what they're gonna do and who's gonna be at be at the hand week one, it's gonna be Joe Flacco. Well, Hen, what the Ram's gonna do? They only got two weeks and god damn uh Stafford ain't took a snap.
Speaker 3: Stephen Benning look good. Though.
Speaker 1: They like Stepan Bennett, they do, they do, they do. They like Stepson Bennett. And all he did, all he did was just go to Georgia as a walk on back up and and just become the greatest, the greatest Georgia quarterback.
Speaker 3: Uh he.
Speaker 1: When it comes to Georgia players right now is herschel Walker and Stepsen Binning?
Speaker 2: Whoa whoa whoa, whoa whoa whoa of all the great players that have come out of Georgia offensively.
Speaker 1: And because you see, they love first of all, Big Dog was a phenomenal player. Top Dog was a big buddy won the National championship as a freshman. Stephen Bennett went back to back as a walk on. Do you everybody love an underdog. O Joe, you say your favorite sports movie is Rudy. Now, why do you like Rudy so much? He's Rudy.
Speaker 2: That was dope, matter of fact. And you know what, I was rooty today?
Speaker 3: Now you Rudy pooh?
Speaker 2: I was rooty today?
Speaker 3: Yea man.
Speaker 1: But they like step San Bennett. They the Rams like Stepson Bennett. I would be concerned that back, you know, back, Saint. I don't know if you ever had anything with your back, but backs ain't nothing to play with.
Speaker 2: And you gotta be serious too long. Note, what did he at any point in training camp? Has Stafford taking a snap? Did he practice at all?
Speaker 1: I think he like early but then he just woke up in something that's wrong with Okay, but he ain't. I mean it's been about two three weeks.
Speaker 2: I mean they've only been they've been only been in camp too. Yeah okay, okay, okay, okay. He did he did O T A and all that though, he did O.
Speaker 3: T yeah yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: Look, we know Stafford can flat out he can throw the football, and I think he gives them the best chance. But I do, but I I think Sean McVay. They they they're high on steps have been it. He's not the biggest doesn't have the biggest arm. He's athletic, he does he can make plays, and you know, you probably have to coach him up kind of like you did golf.
Speaker 2: But uh, the funny thing about it is for him again, we have a quarterback like that, that's a rookie. Maybe he has to start week one, you know, but you feel a little better as a quarterback.
Speaker 3: Second, you.
Speaker 2: Feel a little you feel a little better about if Mats Stafford can't go because step Kyin Williams, you got put in the cool you got, you got my young bull from Miami.
Speaker 3: Mm hmm.
Speaker 2: They're gonna be alright, Yeah, they're gonna be all right. God damn to to at well baby.
Speaker 3: Mm hmm. Yeah.
Speaker 1: But he look, we're gonna be we we'll have a lot to talk about tomorrow because once they name the starter, I'm trying to see his depth chart. Damn, the starter. I don't think I think we'll both agree neither one of the rookies will be named starter. So now I'm just looking for the depth chart. I'm just gonna see. Okay, well, who lives up at two three?
Speaker 3: Folk?
Speaker 2: Well, listen, knowing Sefanski and Sefanski having an answer to the boss man whose name is on the check. I can tell you how that's gonna look. Flack over Gabriel Sanders.
Speaker 1: Well, if that's the case, you might as well go ahead and release Knny Picky to give him a chance to go pick up somewhere else.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Oh, he gonna get a job regardless. He gonna get a job regardless.
Speaker 1: We asked our I g chat this morning if they felt Dylan gabriel comments were a shot at should do it? Eighty five percent felt yes, eighty five fifteen eleven thou Over eleven thousand people responded ought Joe felt that he took a shot at at your door?
Speaker 3: Hey, I listened.
Speaker 2: I listened to I listened to the to the question for better context on what he was saying, and I kind of, I kind of. I'm on the other side of the fence. If you listen to the question that was asking the way he answered it. Yeah, I'm trying to understand. Maybe you can help me understand how you guys still feel the shot was ast your door when it was a specific question, So.
Speaker 3: What did they ask him?
Speaker 2: I don't remember. I don't remember exactly off the top of the head. But I'm just saying, if you the question, yea, maybe asking show it to you real quick, show the question that was asked to get a better understanding of the context on what he answered. Hey chat, y'all. Ever, if anybody in the chat smokes the guards, you got to try to hind me Garcia, give me himI Garcia. Sixty gays, got ya.
Speaker 1: They ask him his comfortable comfortability in front of a camera. Okay, some guys are some guys are entertainers. They're real comfortable in front of a camera. That's what I would deduce if you if I ask you, oh, Joe, why are you so comfortable in front of an in front of a camera?
Speaker 3: Right there?
Speaker 2: I'm no act. Well, see when you talk about me, I'm a theater and drama major. That's why I'm so good in front of the camera.
Speaker 1: But okay, you're an entertainer. Yeah so so, ain't nobody. Ain't nobody ask you that?
Speaker 2: So?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: So if they're talking about if he said somebody's an entertainer, why would she do so?
Speaker 3: Another word?
Speaker 1: Should doers ain't comfortable in front of the camera?
Speaker 3: Why? O? Yo?
Speaker 2: Well, I mean he's had one in front of him all his life.
Speaker 1: They didn't they didn't ask him anything all. They ask him, why are you so comfortable? I'm in comfortable. Look, I've been a quarterback for an extended period of time. Uh, this is what I've been playing, the quarterback position. I understand what comes along with the quarterback position. I'm the CEO or the corporation. Nobody asks google, Ain't nobody ask you. Ain't nobody, Ain't nobody ask you about no entertaining.
Speaker 2: A matter of fact, you know what I'm thinking about too, uncle, you know. I mean, there are many ways to think about it, you know, and and people having opinions on how you said and who were taking a shot at. But when everything is in your favor, especially in the situation you're in depth chart wise, position wise, the owner wants you, then I also think about what the fuck am I taking a shot for when I'm getting the grace from the people that matter.
Speaker 3: I don't know, I just listen.
Speaker 2: I factored all the different things. That's why I factored all the different things outside of just oh, with a shot at him. Well, hell, the owner's on my side. I'm starting this game. I mean, what the fuck am I shoes?
Speaker 3: For?
Speaker 2: What would be the point? There would be no need to because.
Speaker 1: I'm so let me ask your question. Who go who goes to camp not ready to compete?
Speaker 2: I'm with, hey, listen, I'm so he so so.
Speaker 1: In other words, he's a competitor. I'm here to compete. Who in training camp isn't a competitor. You don't get to this level without being competing. And when you go to training camp unless you're the unless you're and that's just the way your makeup is. Everybody competes, even Patrick Mahomes competing against himself.
Speaker 3: M hm, so him saying that, oh helldo.
Speaker 1: Speaking of CBS reporter, Gabriel was asked about his comfortability in front of a camera. There are entertainers and they are competitors, and I totally understand that my job is to compete, and that's what I'm going to do. CBS reporter asked Gabriel about his comfortability in front.
Speaker 3: Of the camera.
Speaker 1: They are entertainers and they are competitors, and I totally understand that my job is to compete, and that's what I'm going to do. Now again, I like that, I ain't ask him nothing by no entertainment. Well hold on, he's saying, there are entertainers.
Speaker 2: Hey, hold way, did you stay listen to me? Entertainers right? Yes? What are entertainers always have in front of them that are always comes to be in front of cameras? What an actor? The entertainers?
Speaker 3: Right? You make my point because because your doers always had what in front of him? So what you say? Now?
Speaker 2: See see.
Speaker 3: You see I walked it right into that chat. I walked it right into it, walked it right into a y'all.
Speaker 2: Y'all, y'all killing me?
Speaker 1: You said, you said should do it as good at this because he's had a camera in front of him his whole life.
Speaker 3: So why so if he didn't take a shot? So who is he talking about?
Speaker 2: People that are always in front of the camera, that's why they're so comfortable. Entertainers who who on his team.
Speaker 3: Had a camera in front of his life, her whole life?
Speaker 2: Oh, I don't like how y'all do that work? Hey, A young innocent kid just answering the question and y'all just running with it. That probably ain't what he meant. Many I leave, boy, y'all, I don't know.
Speaker 3: What he meant.
Speaker 1: I don't know what he meant. All I know what he said, Say what you mean, mean what you're saying? All he had, all he had, all.
Speaker 3: He being a quarterback playing at the University of Oregon.
Speaker 2: You can't tell him how to answer. You can't tell a man how to answer a question.
Speaker 3: You can't do that.
Speaker 2: He answered the question the way he where he felt, and I just I feel me being a player that is also played understanding the quarterback visions. I don't think he was taking a shot at the person on his team that he's competing with. That's all who asked entertainers that's the way he wanted to answer the question exactly. Think in the middle of a game, he's thinking about how should I answer this? You know what, this is good, This is a great time take a shot that you'd do it?
Speaker 3: No, that's that's why.
Speaker 1: That's why you gotta be careful, because if you're not careful, if it come up, it'll come out. You don't you don't think that. You don't think that he thinks that. No problem, that's your opinion. You don't believe he taking a shot. Me and a lot of other people believe that he did take a shot. I'm not here to try to change you. I'm telling you, just telling you.
Speaker 2: I just think I just think it's being a little being blown a little, a little out of proportion. And I don't think it's what he meant. What he needs to do is be better, be careful with his words and the way he words things.
Speaker 1: Why you gotta be careful because you say you want people to be truthful, Now you want to be care He was truthful.
Speaker 2: But I just think the meaning of what he's saying is being miscunscrewed.
Speaker 3: That's all.
Speaker 2: That's a big word for me. Missing screwed. That's a big word right now.
Speaker 3: It had m.
Speaker 1: But like I said, I just uh we uh uh we look at it everyone because I don't think he I think the thing is that you know, especially that's why quarterbacks are so scripted, because they know anything they say it's gonna be how it's gonna be misconstrewed, the big word that you use. That's why you always get Tom is telling you. Now, Tom's like, oh, that guy is the greatest guy ever. He's like, Oh, we going to him all day. Now he said what he said to the public. Now he's telling you what he actually thought. That's why quarterbacks are That's why you know, you don't really get anything from the quarterback because they know.
Speaker 3: The slightest twist.
Speaker 1: Or you know how it will be right right, right, right right. That's why they're normally ultra scripted.
Speaker 2: Listen, I like it.
Speaker 3: I like it.
Speaker 2: You listening from two different lenses. You got two eyes. I only got one, So maybe that's why I can't see what you see.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 1: The Commanders have been looking to trade running back Brian Robinson, Judn Jordan Shortz, Jordan Schultz. Right now, he's listed as q RB one on the depth chart, Austin Eckler number two, and Jeremy McNichols number three.
Speaker 2: Wait a minute, go ahead, you don't want to pay Terry McLaurin. You want to trade running back number one? Mean someone else must have really really impressed in the preseason at the running back position.
Speaker 1: But that at the evening, well, you ain't got nobody but Austin Eckler and Jeremy Jeremy mc nicchol. So you know what you get with Austin Eckler. He's more of a runner, He's more of a receiver than a runner. He went to the Pro Bowl third down back.
Speaker 3: You're not a one.
Speaker 1: I haven't I didn't see I haven't seen mc nichols. But I'll take a look at it tomorrow and then I'll be able to give you. I'll be able to give you a clear pictures that. Okay, I understand what.
Speaker 3: Are we doing? Well?
Speaker 2: I don't know what we're doing over there in Washington. To have a season like you had last year, right to have a season like you had last year? What would you want to do? I want to make sure we do everything possible from a business standpoint, especially when it comes to my number one receiver that my quarterback relied on, that made a lot of plays for us last year in the regular season and in the playoffs, and making sure he signed and happy. Now two weeks before the season start, we want to get rid of quarterback. Excuse me, we want to get rid of running back, number.
Speaker 3: One running back. Yeah, what what are we doing? Hey?
Speaker 1: If somebody must have looked really good? I mean, when you trade your started from last year, you really trade your starter? Uh, somebody must have looked really looked good.
Speaker 2: Oh, Joseph, I ain't heard about it, and not Donna watch every preseason game, so far well.
Speaker 1: Like I said, we'll watch it tomorrow and we'll bet we'll we'll be able to see like, okay, and now I can see why they're looking to move on from Brian Robinson Junior. But it's not like he's making a ton of money. He was a low ROUNDE draft pick, wasn't it.
Speaker 2: They're gonna be alright, though, regardless of where they go.
Speaker 3: The quarterbacks, and he's from Alabama, right.
Speaker 2: The quarterback situation in Washington is so good.
Speaker 3: Third round okay, it's so good.
Speaker 2: Jaydon dam is so good. Even without the running back, they still gonna be okay. Oh, you're still gonna be okay. But if they don't get if they don't get scary Terry done, I mean, what what what are we doing? You're going completely backwards?
Speaker 3: We're going I just don't.
Speaker 1: I just don't see how he gets north of DK I think, and you and I agreed. I think he's in the twenty eight thirty million dollar range. And that's not what I said.
Speaker 2: I said thirty thirty years. You know, come on, man, I don't know.
Speaker 1: If Duel Carter did not like the NFL posted a clip posting a clip of the Chip blot the Jets. Te Stone Smart put on it might be the only highlight of the Jets all season, and they put we put bt a you know what, I ain't that like mo folks, chicken. I don't know if you ain't like chicken up, dude. But when you're a great pass rush and you're gonna get.
Speaker 2: That, what they're gonna do to you. Matter of fact, if he wasn't who, if he wasn't, if he wasn't who he was, you know what, he wouldn't be getting chipped. It's the preseason. Why are we chipping on the way out in the preseason? Because you him? You hear him. So the NFL is posting it for a reason. They posting for a reason because you are him. If it was anybody else, they wouldn't be posting it.
Speaker 3: Oh no, the one day but the one da good?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Well here rookie first of all high round draft pick, the second pickure?
Speaker 3: What the third is? The third? Second?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: Third?
Speaker 2: Third?
Speaker 3: Third?
Speaker 2: It was Cam Travis and then.
Speaker 1: Travis because Jacksonville traded up with Cleveland to get But that's what you're gonna have to you and as you get better, you'll be able to figure you know, you know hell right then, and when you see that guy, you unload on him before he unloads on you. But it's all a part of the game. You weren't a great player, they wouldn't even chip you. They let hey tackle goh and handle. The Panthers signed UFL MVP Bryce Perkins after Andy donaelbow injury. Perkins through twenty eight touches through Perkins twenty eight through for thirteen hundred and forty two yards, nine touchdowns, with two hundred and sixty nine rush yards and five touchdowns for the Michigan Panthers this season. Perkins spent time on the rams during the twenty through twenty two seasons, appearing in five games with one start.
Speaker 3: Oh cho uh you okay?
Speaker 2: Andy Donelbo, Yeah yeah, I'm okay, I'm okay, and Andy b back. You know Bryce coming in. I mean, we know who the starting quarterback is. You know who the starting quarterback is. You know whoever the number two is. I mean that's cool, that's cool, But n Bryce Young, just get that thing that Jayalen Coker, get that thing that brother Renfrow. Get that thing to t Mac. Get it Exacerlegd, get it to Adam thieling, We're gonna be all right. We got chubbed chubbed the running back right, chubbed Hubbard did that?
Speaker 3: Schoober Hubbard Hubbard.
Speaker 2: Tuba Yeah.
Speaker 3: I like that.
Speaker 2: They gonna be right, Teddy Panthers, Panthers playoff. I said it first, Keep pounding, Oh Joe.
Speaker 1: Top five cornerbacks in the NFL says two thousand, Darrel Reevers one, Sharon two, Champ three, Gilmore four? Uh Jaylen Ramsy like it? What would you change?
Speaker 3: Would you leave it?
Speaker 2: I wouldn't change the goddamn thing.
Speaker 3: I would put champion.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well okay, oh you mean numerically, oh yeah, American? Yeah yeah, I'll put champion two. Uh yeah. I like it how it is. I like how to hey people, I don't I don't think people understand how how good Stephan Gilmour was. I don't think he's a.
Speaker 3: Player of the year.
Speaker 1: And I mean you, I mean for when the DV gives defensive player of the Year that ain't but a whole lot of.
Speaker 2: Them now and Jayleen Ramsey even still to this day. Another thing about Jayleen Ramsey that I don't like. And when we talk about the better corners better man and man corners in the NFL. We're not mentioned in Jalen Ramsey's name enough, we're not still very good, still very good in one on one situations where the plan off, where the plan up and man and man and some people say, oh, well he this.
Speaker 3: Guy beat him.
Speaker 2: Everybody gets beat. Yeah, nobody has a high percentage of times that he wins his matchups. The high percentage. And everybody that's on that list, chat chat, listen to me real quick. Everybody on that list dbs. In NFL games, they play not to get beat, and it's a short percentage of maybe five percent that play to make a play. It's a huge difference. There's a huge difference. They're playing to make a play, not just playing not to get beat. I'm gonna run the scheme. I'm gonna keep the guy in front of me, and if he catches the ball, I make the tackle. Know these individuals, they're trying to make a play and all of them are very good tacklers, very good tacklers. I think Champ went to like ten or eleven Pro Bowls. He was four or five times first team All Pro, led the league and picks one year. Gilly Stefan Gilmore was Defensive Player of the Year. He had a great season that season two thousand and nine with that two thousand and nine Seeds and when Revers had the unbelievable season, but Charles Woodson and won the Defensive Year. Ramsey has just been good everywhere he's been. I'm surprised.
Speaker 1: It's just surprising to me that how good he's bad, that he's been moved this many times. That's what's surprised to be Jacksville, you know, from Jacksonville to ram to the Dolphins, Dolphins and Steelers Ramsey. Ramsey has been good everywhere he's been.
Speaker 3: He ain't no no, mm hmm. You can play multiple positions.
Speaker 1: I can see him moving playing safety like you saw Charles Woodson and Rod Woodson later in their career moved to the safety position and a Nils Williams and time.
Speaker 2: I mean they're gonna be I mean, they're going to be able to do a multitude of things with Ramsey in Pittsburgh. So that's going to be really interesting the way they use him, obviously, but the Joey Porter Junior is gonna be on one side, and I'm not sure where slave is going to be and maybe when that team go to three receiver sets of four or five receivers, I'm, you know, telling how that's gonna work out of what they're gonna do, But it's it's it's gonna be. They're gonna have very many, very many options. And with that that front four, that front four that they have, that that that ball got to come out on.
Speaker 3: Are we saying, cam, Hey, what's going to be there or not be there?
Speaker 2: I forgot about that? God damn it, God damn it. Is he really gonna stand on business too long?
Speaker 3: You think he seems like a extinguished gentleman.
Speaker 2: Damn, but they just paid you last year. I mean, how many times you ever seen a team but he.
Speaker 1: Said, if I had to, if I'd had two sacks, y'all to cut me this year too, even though you just paid me last year.
Speaker 3: But you like you do be sometimes I'll just give you the other side.
Speaker 2: But let me ask you a question. Have you ever seen a team pay a player one season and the player played that weall and they come right back and do a deal again.
Speaker 3: No, I have not.
Speaker 2: There you go and it is you're not gonna say they're not gonna I guess.
Speaker 3: I said, it's the first time.
Speaker 1: Everything he said, I've seen, he said, I've seen your I've seen teams pay a player and cut him the next season.
Speaker 3: So we'll we'll see. But uh, that's I think the only thing I think. And I think Sherman's phenomenal.
Speaker 1: Uh, I do bump him down just to tag because their defense didn't allow it for them to travel.
Speaker 3: They stayed on one side.
Speaker 1: Everybody else, everybody else in this picture travel, you know, And I think it's something to be said for that. I mean, I mean, think about it. If you played, if you played in the eighties and you followed Jerry Sterling, Sharp, Chris Carter, Herman, Moore, Andre Rising, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: I mean, you're thinking about you corner and that and that was your sign to be with you. That's all. Like I say. You know, Michael Irvin, Anthony Miller, you you you you travel for me.
Speaker 1: It's something to be saying for a guy that a travel that you're willing to pick up frequent flyer miles. But sar Sharm for the phenomenal and you know, and uh, that's why he's an All decade player in the twenty teams, and rightfully so, because he was he was that good. He was a quarter of the legion.
Speaker 2: And another thing we talked about when we talk about those those five corners, I want to talk about some corners that aren't listening there that I think are deserving to be on that list as well. I got to I got to that deserves on that top five. Santi Samuels, Patrick Peterson.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, I agree. I agree. Oh you know what, I'm surprised Pat pig there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm not sure who. I'm not sure who made that list. But the funny thing about it is they were so good doing their time about I'm talking about prime Prime, Patrick Peterson, Man sh Man stopped playing PRIs even though he didn't travel. But that that's that's not what was asked of him.
Speaker 3: That wasn't that.
Speaker 1: That's that's why, like I said, Sharon played the defense and he played it extremely well. Yeah, he played it extremely well. Uh But for me, when you got to when you got to take Brandon Marshall and take and take out and take Megatron and take too and take Julio, I bro.
Speaker 2: I got I got I got to get I got to get Yes, do you understand the kind of bag. You understand the kind of toolbox you have to have as a dB to play against each one and receivers you just named. Knowing that approach each situation differently. You got your style of play has to be different based on who is man. That is why I say, and people will laugh at me. I say, defensive back is the hardest position to play, especially if you're a traveling corner that doesn't have a man. Listen, you got to be on.
Speaker 1: You think it's hard, You think you think it's harder. Maybe maybe physically, but not Yes, quarterback.
Speaker 2: Yes, it's a mental game.
Speaker 3: Hold on time out.
Speaker 2: Oh, this is a great conversation. Name the court, Patrick, I'm Patrick Peterson. One week say the receivers again. I got home, We got got our guns.
Speaker 3: Who Okay, you go to Julio.
Speaker 2: Julio Jones, fast, good and bumping, run can run routes like no other. I gotta travel with him for four quarters. Yep, my toolbox, my technique has to be perfect mentally in itself. That in itself is just like playing the quarterback position, because you got to be on point one mistake one era you done, that's six points.
Speaker 1: Look I'm not saying it's not easy, but as the quarterback, I gotta know, Okay, this this defensive front, let me instead of Liz, let me rip this. I need to know x y Z running back that there's a reason why, there's a reason why the quarterback playbook is Then think and defensive backs playbook.
Speaker 3: Is this thing.
Speaker 2: But listen, even if even if the defensive back playbook is this small, right, understanding what he has to go through, Understanding what he has to go through every down.
Speaker 1: Is think about all the coverages. I got to think about down in distance. I gotta think about position on the field. I gotta think about personnel. Are they in sub are they in spinner? Are they in three?
Speaker 4: Down?
Speaker 3: Scan?
Speaker 1: Quarter cover four, cover six, cover five? The clouding it they banjoined it? Oh Joe, I got to know all of that, And I gotta know, Okay who Nickel dying? S?
Speaker 3: No? They they and six? Two?
Speaker 2: Then right right right now, I.
Speaker 3: No s Listen.
Speaker 2: One week I'm traveling. One week, I got to o. Next week, I got Calvin Johnson, got the next week, I got Randy Moss and the mats Man. Please, And I'm I'm.
Speaker 1: Trying one week. You got one week you got the Steelers defense with that three four. The next week you got the Eagles defense with a forty three, And the next week and then the next week you got the Ravens. Oh and then the next week you got the Buccaneers. And then the next week you got Seattle. And the next week you got the Jets. And the next week you got the Broncos, And then you got Bill Belichick, and then you got Rex Ryan, then you got Wave Phillips.
Speaker 3: Rick.
Speaker 1: Now, physically, corner is the toughest position because you're asking somebody. It's like Ginger Rogers and Price Staire. She had to do everything that Fred Astaire did, but you had to do it backwards that you had to do at Els. So I have to do everything that Julio's gonna do, but unfortunately I gotta do it backwards. But hey, but not only must I know what must not only must I know where that DV is. I better find out what t J. Watt and Michael Parson's are also, And you know why why I'm at at what the hell is Rocon Smith gonna do? What is ray Lewis gonna do?
Speaker 3: Him? And on ear last? So they are up to something no good.
Speaker 1: I know it, and I need to worry about Warren Sapp and Johnny Rama hit me in the back of my damn head.
Speaker 3: What am I gonna do about Reggie White and brew western So and BRUCEI.
Speaker 2: Uh huh nah. You know you keep saying it's a physical, physical game, But for the DBS, it's that's a mental games. Smith, that's a that's a mental game. Because now you got your job playing against some of the greats weekend and week out. Is I need to make sure I keep him thinking the whole time. I need to make sure I keep him thinking the whole time, whether it's whether it's lining up, what's lining up right in front of him, shading inside, maybe shading outside, continue to give him different looks. How can I throw the time into this offense off to be able to give me an advantage at the deep as a back to slow him down? How can I mess up the time of their offense? I mean, it's so much that goes into it outside of just a physical aspect. It's a chess match up here.
Speaker 1: But you know what, O Joe, let's just say for the sake of argument, they're gonna bombard it they're gonna throw in fifteen passes. They're gonna give him fifteen targets. How many times you think I'm gonna throw the ball, And every time I gotta be perfect because if I'm laid on the out, if I'm laid on the out, ball, tell tell.
Speaker 3: The chat what's gonna happen?
Speaker 1: By the way, if hey, what happens if I if I missed the hot Anthony Richardson, what happened when you miss the hot?
Speaker 3: If you don't read, if you don't redirect the line.
Speaker 1: The line was going to the left, and you said okay, and you didn't rip it and send it right, that's what you should have done. You should have ripped it send so that way you slide the line to the right. Now you since you look at too the left, anybody comes off that side you throw hot.
Speaker 3: Mentally, nothing like the quarterback.
Speaker 1: It's the hard the hardest, the hardest thing to do, I believe in professional sports is hit the baseball.
Speaker 3: The hardest position to play is quarterback.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, That's why that's why you can get get That's why you can get guys that's third or fourth rounders and take off that quarterback position. Man, Hey, how many times? How many times the team them go two, three, four? You just told me the Cleveland Browns had thirty five starting quarterbacks. They did have more starting quarterbacks than starting quarterbacks, and they got.
Speaker 3: Two of them.
Speaker 2: I'll tell you what I got. I got another one for you.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna tell you.
Speaker 2: The Cleveland Browns have found probably their best corner they've ever had, Denzel Ward. You know how long it took for them to find a Denzel Ward. They had Lee Bardon, Lee Bottom was really good. They had that, Yeah, yeah, yeah, I mean just before your time. They had hand forerdicted in Frank Minnifield. They were really good. They were they were Hey, you didn't do some homework? They were really good. No Ojo they were really good.
Speaker 1: Minifield and Dixon they were really no Ojo they were really good.
Speaker 3: Uh. I'm trying to think who else Cleveland had. They had Joe Hayden, Joe, But.
Speaker 2: Listen, Joe, Joe was great. Joe was good. Joe was really good. Lee Barton was very good. Day Dayla McCutcheon, Dayla, did I say it right?
Speaker 3: Remember? DAYLM.
Speaker 2: Cutch from USC Yeah, it was really good. But then zail Ward. Different oh Denzil Yeah, yeah, different ball game.
Speaker 3: Think about it.
Speaker 1: Okay, So name the quarterback equivalent of Denzel Ward in Cleveland?
Speaker 3: Named the name?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 1: What do you call him? The equivalent of Joe Hayden quarterback in Cleveland? I just gave you, just gave me two quarterbacks. Now give me the quarterback equivalent.
Speaker 2: Have been able to find one?
Speaker 3: Right? There you go? There you go?
Speaker 1: But look, this is this is like you said they left off huh pat P they left off for Sante.
Speaker 3: I'm trying to think who else was? Yeah, that's two for sure. They left off.
Speaker 1: Pat P been to like seven eight Pro Bowls. I think a SI tele went to like three four Pro Bowls?
Speaker 3: Hold on? What what hell? Charles Wilson?
Speaker 2: Oh shoot, I forgot about wood.
Speaker 3: I just, first of.
Speaker 1: All, would it the man played the man played corner for ten years? Damn he wasn't always no saying no?
Speaker 2: Why that slipped my mind? Who the hell made this goddamn list? It shouldn't have been top five. They should have just said top ten because it's hard to squeeze five in when there's so many that's worthy of the worthy of a spot tyl well I'll always be that senior conversation with a Sonthey sandwich as.
Speaker 3: Well Tody Lloyd at the Hall of Fame.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know, I know, with three Super Bowls, it was it was that Billy in the physicality that ty them dead. Remember on the on the on the Harrison, and on on the Greatest Show on Turf. How physical they work?
Speaker 2: Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: Coach Belichick, that's Coach Belichick stared with he with the Giants. They got physical with the Bills.
Speaker 2: In the face, yep, right up in your face.
Speaker 1: Man, who they left some people out didn't live here. I'm gonna call Woody a Woody. They ain't got you on here.
Speaker 2: Listen that that ain't that ain't not doing whoever made that list?
Speaker 1: Oh Joe, the Joe Milton height may be already over in Dallas. Milton out of eighteen, one hundred and twenty two yard just one an exception. With all the hype around Milton's arm, is he proven just to be a combine or is it still too early?
Speaker 3: Oh Joe, Oh, that's.
Speaker 2: Oh, that's a good one. That's a good one. It's great.
Speaker 1: People get enamored with how far somebody could throw the ball. Tom Brady was throwing the ball seventy yards, Joe Montana, Peyton Manning, all the great quarters. I mean you've had you've had a few l Way Marino, You've had a few quarterbacks that can throw the ball sixty seventy yards?
Speaker 3: But damn is it accurate?
Speaker 1: Can you give me forty an accurate as opposed to somebody could throw the ball seventy eighty yards? Because how many times you go throw this? Unless you throw the hell man from your own day thirty like Cordell Stewart.
Speaker 3: See you beat Michigan. When are you gonna use a sixty seventy yard arm?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're right, you're right. I mean listen, being able to do it. Everyone's enamored with the arm strength and not understanding what can you play an instruction environment? Be able to make all three level throws? You throw the short stuff? Can you throw the intermediate stuff?
Speaker 3: You know?
Speaker 2: That's what I'm going That's that's that's what it all comes down to. Having the arm strength. That's like being able to run routes, but also being fast. Being fast, Okay, that's great, that's you're able to do everything else. Having a strong arm is great. We can't do the other things as well that are more important than just having the arm strength itself.
Speaker 1: It's it's like it's like being able to jump in basketball. Boy, that Joe, we jump out the gym. Can't you play basketball?
Speaker 3: Can he shoot? Kenny defend? That's what a big arm? Okay?
Speaker 1: Boy, that Joe a he thowt Hey he can a one knee, o Joe and split the uprights from the fifty.
Speaker 3: Okay? So how many times are you gonna be throwing it from his knee? Okay? When he's standing on two feet and he's throwing the twelve yard out? Can you when you throw it? When you throwing the fifteen yard comeback? Or the hook? Can't make it on the shallow cross?
Speaker 2: Don't make it that easy? Can he do all the those throws with pressure coming at him and being able to step up in the pocket and still be accurate and make those throws?
Speaker 1: That's I need you to be able to do some of the things under the rest. Can you do it under the rest? Because I know when it's clean, every quarterback will look good if it's a clean pocket. It's just like man the zone. Everybody can find the zone. Find a damn area in the zone, no joke. But when that Joe said, when he right there across from you, he want he too here one yard away from you, and he's sitting down in your face?
Speaker 3: Can you get over there?
Speaker 1: And I ain't talking about taking you all day because the quarterback can't be back there jacket patting the ball. Damn, I'm about to talk like we talking football back there patting the football. Oh, I'm like, damn, son, how much time do you think the quarterback got that You're gonna make five moves? You're run a stud of go out and go. But listen, how you run a stud.
Speaker 3: Of go out and go?
Speaker 2: We'll say, I'm not sure how much patience team have, but with a quarterback like that, it has that kind of arm. It would be a great project to continue to help develop him. Maybe in the right situation he can be pivotal for an offense. Maybe not the Cowboys, maybe not the Cowboys, but somewhere. Just allow him to continue to develop under the right tootelage in the off season. Going to see a Jordan Palmer working on your game, not throwing the ball deep, working on your game all the.
Speaker 1: I would limit it that I wouldn't call it. I wouldn't call the hall a bunch of Okay, he can throw the deep ball, it's the other stuff. See, this is what I have the utmost respect for Tyreek because he didn't become reliant on his spad. He became a technician. Tyreek can run the round tree wells. But when he first got into the league, he was mainly a gadget guy. They give it to him on jet sweets and toss it to him and things like that. But Tyreek says, in order for me to be the type of player that I want to be, I'm gonna have to learn this route tree. I'm gonna have to run the stop. I'm gonna have to run the out. I'm gonna have to run the slam. I' gonna have to run a comeback, dig the over, I'm gonna have to run. I'm gonna have to be a complete And he didn't become. Yeah, his speed is a added bonus. But Tyree can run the tree, and a lot of times guys just become relied on speed. They slop it round. They just they guys. If you just run, if you just run, the guy just gonna run right in front of you. He gonna pin you to the side, and he's gonna run your ass out of bounds. I don't care how much feed you guy. If you don't stack that guy, he'll run you out of bounds. He gonna make He'll make the quarterback make. He'll make you. He'll make you make the quarterback drop it down to chimb, which means.
Speaker 2: It has to be every time.
Speaker 1: You gotta stack it and suit as soon as soon as you get around him, you got to start squeezing him back in to give your quarterback an opportunity to throw the ball over here, to put.
Speaker 3: It right here.
Speaker 2: Now, only way he can get to the ball is going through you.
Speaker 3: Go gotta go through you. That's a flag.
Speaker 1: But I think sometimes, oh, Joe, when you've been blessed with an attribute and and and Joe Milton's case, it's his arm. I don't know if he's worked on the minutia to find details of playing the quarterback position. How many time you see Tom Brady, how many time you see Tom Brady throw the ball sixty.
Speaker 2: Yards Moss, I've seen it a few times.
Speaker 1: I bet he got more passes to Edelman and and Wes Welker than he got the random Moss.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, And what's the other guy named? What was the number eighty Brown?
Speaker 2: No? No, no, not okay, okay, he got more.
Speaker 1: Completions than a mon Dola to Edelman and Welker than he does Moss, because was what was that offense predicated on? Now, it was great because you got an opportunity to see him throw the ball down the field.
Speaker 3: But what was Tom who?
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, Tom Brady in that offense in newingand all those years is probably one of the few offenses of maybe the only offense. But the offenses run from the inside out. It's not red from the outside end. It's read from the inside out, which is why west Walker was so good anla tight end, tight ends hell, even the back.
Speaker 3: That's why.
Speaker 1: That's why they weren't reliant, man, they weren't reliant on outside guys outside the numbers.
Speaker 3: They've only had really one. Everything else was inside.
Speaker 1: When you go back and study them, you look at Troy Brown, you look at Patton, and you look at Dion Branch, you look at Amadola and Welker and Heleman. They were inside. The number of guys really the with that that couple of years that they had Moss. What was that two thousand and seven, two thousand and eight? What two thousand and seven? Because two thousand and eight Brady got hurt and that's what Castle and I think Moss came back. What played one more year? Might have played one more year with Brady two thousand and nine, I think I know he played.
Speaker 2: Two years there twenty three touchdown season.
Speaker 1: Two thousand and seven. Who that was the year they got beating the super Bowl? That was perfect. They were undefeated when they played the Giants.
Speaker 2: And Arizona Many the boy they lit it up that season.
Speaker 1: The Super Bowl logo theory is back Lions versus the Ravens. Super Bowl confirmed. Look at that old shoe, Lion versus who.
Speaker 3: Ravens.
Speaker 2: I have a question when you made the logo last year before before the season started, who was on the logo last year? Did they get it right?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 1: So did a simulation and they had the Packers beating the Ravens in the Super Bowl.
Speaker 3: So who's on the thing last year? Who did they have the colors?
Speaker 1: Because they I guess they're looking at the color waves and you're looking at the purple and you're looking at the sky blue.
Speaker 3: That's the Lion's color. So last year it was the Eagles Chiefs.
Speaker 2: Whoa serious?
Speaker 3: Yep?
Speaker 2: So so Lamar Jackson gonna get a Super Bowl this year.
Speaker 1: Man twenty six got the Packers beating the Ravens. But the logo thing, it didn't say who's winning.
Speaker 2: Hey, that's interesting.
Speaker 3: I like that. There's last year's your logo. You see the red and then you see the green.
Speaker 2: Wait, okay you see yeah yeah yeah yea, yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah, that's dope. I don't know. I don't know it as possible, and I know it's gonna be the Bengals, but okay.
Speaker 3: Nah, they say nothing about the Bangals, don't Joe, I'm sorry, you do see you do?
Speaker 2: You do see my team doing something they haven't done before playing in the preseason, right the starters, Joe Burrow, I.
Speaker 1: Mean I kind of see those team doing something they've done a lot miss the playoffs.
Speaker 2: Yeah all hey, listen, it's all funny games now. It's all funny games now.
Speaker 3: Oh Yoe.
Speaker 1: Hall of Fame, Pass Russia, HBCU alum Texas Southern alum Michael Strahan said he used to eat fast food before every NFL game he played in I used to actually stop at fast food restaurants and eat before I got to the stadium.
Speaker 3: That was my pregame meal.
Speaker 2: But don't listen to me.
Speaker 3: Don't listen to me.
Speaker 2: I've been saying it for a very long time. All the greats have done it. I'm not saying I was great. I'm just saying I played at a very high level for a very long time while why entertained. At the same time, he was always hurt though. Look, Michael Jordan, pregame meal is well documented. It was McDonald's hussin boat. It's well documented.
Speaker 3: Raid.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Joe, the pregame pre If you want to eat it once or twice, that's fine. That was your staple. There's a difference. He said before every game. He didn't play a game every day.
Speaker 2: I know I ate it before every game. You ate it every day, right, But that's why I didn't get hurt.
Speaker 3: Okay, I like that.
Speaker 2: That's dope. That's dope. I'm glad Mike came out and said that, man, if further proves, if further proves method versus science, and I've been winning for a very long time.
Speaker 1: Super Bird is now officially enshrined in bronze in Seattle as the first w n B A statue in history.
Speaker 2: We're gonna deserve get that.
Speaker 3: That's wrong? Yeah, like that got the ponytail waving.
Speaker 4: Hey, man, listen, I know you know what I'm gonna do. D T gonna be the next one, Deanna TROSSI yeah, DT cat But hell, where would Candas Park is gonna be? Would it be at the sparks of Chicagos?
Speaker 3: Hey?
Speaker 2: What if I get a statue like that, I'm gonna get a statue made. I'm gonna just put it out there in front of in front of paid Course Stadium. I'm gonna put it there on my own Okay, Yeah, I'm put it and put it on put it on.
Speaker 3: Uh that's nice.
Speaker 1: That's a that's a huge an unbelievable honor and and and and and and deserving what Oh Maya Moore, Maya more definitely need to get one in from of Minnesota. They ain't got no team, no more, damn nobody putting that?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 2: Yah?
Speaker 3: They ain't got no team. Hey, they need you know what?
Speaker 2: Speaking of statues, statues, whoever did Joe Buss and and uh and ed reading all them? They need to go the wage statue, need to redo it.
Speaker 3: I'm man need Blair Deal Mind and ed Reads.
Speaker 2: Yeah they need, they needed, they need uh yeah they are. They need to reduce d ways.
Speaker 3: Man, go ahead.
Speaker 2: I'm just saying. I'm just saying. The head was too small for the statue for the body.
Speaker 1: But a suzone look well, looks well and very well deserved. But I think they're gonna be a few. Obviously, my are not.
Speaker 3: Maya more.
Speaker 1: Asian Asians gonna get well, she already got one of us of South Carolina, so she's gonna have another one out here. NBA Young Boy with the same amount of top ten albums, but jay Z and Nads is crazy. Here are some rappers with the most top ten albums and Billboard's Top two hundred chart history. Surprised by any of these old Joe Future got eighteen, Drake seventeen, Whole sixteen Nods sixteen, NBA Young Boys.
Speaker 2: I'm not surprised by none of them. Now.
Speaker 1: Listen rappers with the most Billboard Top ten albums Eminem thirteen, Kanye West is number seven with thirteen, Lil Wayne thirteen, Jezy got eleven Snoop Deal, Double G got a level MM hmm.
Speaker 2: God, yeah, that that that can't that can't be surprising at all because all all of those are they, uh.
Speaker 3: The NBA young boys up there historically, Yeah, it is.
Speaker 2: I'm surprised you are surprised about NB young Boy, Yah where you better get hit? My kids. My kids put me down and got me understanding. NB a young boy. But he liked that, he like, he liked that.
Speaker 3: Do you see the name that's on that see.
Speaker 2: The name, like, do you do you understand who NBA Young Boy is? Clearly a young young boy like that boy out of New Orleans? Now, he a real deal. He a real deal.
Speaker 1: That man what that man tied with hole and that man got more. That man got more than m M, more than Kanye, more than Wheezy, more than it's hard.
Speaker 3: To talk about more. All let me do it again. Listen, I'm gonna tell you what song to listen to.
Speaker 2: Hold I'm gonna tell you a song. Listen to you talking about NB A young Boy, young boy boy, he'd be snapping boy. Hold on, I'm gonna tell you, mm hmmm, damn what song was that?
Speaker 1: All right, it's time for our final segment of the evening. It's time for Q and Day find this song, Kevin, know what Junior said? Oh Joe, what happened to that twenty two eleven and eight game?
Speaker 3: Today?
Speaker 1: I could get three three points ten the sais he had us all believe it in you Oyo, I.
Speaker 2: Mean we won the game. Believe in that we won the game.
Speaker 1: Ocho Sady won the game Triple xcept Saturday. O Yo got to change the name o Cho Sito.
Speaker 3: You know what that means.
Speaker 2: It Spanish, right, O you zo Zo you got to say it right on, say it right.
Speaker 3: I'm glad you know that mean that's what we can move on. We can move on.
Speaker 1: I just want to make sure you pronounce it right, so you know it was zero. Aaron Johnes said, man who wrote that top five cornerback list, it must have been Jalen Ramsey cousin, because it ain't no way. Did we forget about Pat pe ed Woodson.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, they listen. They did top ten because it's too many. There's too many players that are deserving to be in that top five. That one in there, and depending on who you asked, the top five would change.
Speaker 3: Obviously.
Speaker 2: I'm trying to find the NBA Young Boy song for you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, see, you gotta find it. Rob Live said, whatever happened to Michael Kraftree?
Speaker 3: He was a dog?
Speaker 2: I see I saw Michael Crabtree when I was in Houston at one time. I went to watch the tank fight be Andre Johnson and Jonathan Joseph crab there.
Speaker 1: Okay, uh big Red big Ged said, Hey, I went back and watched the Ravens versus the Giants full game on YouTube. Y'all, defense was serious. I was born in two thousand and two. I've never seen a TF that that that for real?
Speaker 2: Yeah, hey, I'm glad you just said that. Talk about defense man. People on Twitter arguing me down that the lesion of Boom was better than the raven two thousand defense man, and they talked about, oh, it's a different era. Oh they held Peyton manning the eight points in the Super Bowl.
Speaker 3: Boy man, I just I just.
Speaker 1: Is Edeman the first ballot Hall of Famer? Also, guys eligible, do they do they look at Breaths or Philip Rivers for first ballot? Where Breathe is the first ballot? Edelman is not going on the first Do y'all know? Do y'all understand there have only been a hand full of receivers that's gone in on the first ballot for wide receiver.
Speaker 3: That is a hard position to go in. Yep, on the first ballot.
Speaker 1: Hell, I'm wo they might not be for about five or six, maybe five guys that's going in on the first ballot for the wide receivers. I think Megatron went in the first ballot. Randy did Steve larger Jerry I think he played with Cleveland and the Lance Paul Warpill. I think he was the first ballot. But it ain't been a whole bunch.
Speaker 3: Would you know what.
Speaker 2: Out of all them people that was first ballot and those that had to wait, you know who didn't.
Speaker 3: Need you know why? I ain't wait.
Speaker 2: I put my own damn jacket on in the middle of a game.
Speaker 1: Doctor, Frankie L. Bellamy, Have y'all seen highest the lowest that's out? I'm gonna watch that.
Speaker 2: Hey it's on. I gotta go to the theater.
Speaker 3: Huh, I guess I guess it just came out.
Speaker 2: Asked, is it in theaters or is it is it on the is it streaming? Can I watch it here in the hotel? But doctor, let me let me I'm go go ahead and finish your doctors question question. I think you would have been great in it of the movie with Denzel and your cousin out. You know my cousin he act, now he act, he acts?
Speaker 3: Oh Lord, have mercy what he acts. You'll be able to streaming on September fifth, is matter of fact.
Speaker 2: When I get to Mary tomorrow, I gonna check it out. I'm gonna check it out tomorrow. That yeah, I'm trying to fight the NB A Young Boy song for you. I'm a fan it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, that let me.
Speaker 2: You got to say he has too many albums. I want one specific song, so you understand. I think it's off the Never Broke Again album, but I don't think that's it.
Speaker 1: I'll be favorite on Channel Shark, my partner and co hosts Liberty City's own Madden Ratings Adjuster, Bengals, Ring of Fame, Out of Red, The Pro Bowler, the All Pro. He's Chad Ocho Sinko Johnson. Please make sure you hit that subscribe button. Please make sure you hit the like button, and guys, go subscribe to the Nightcap podcast feed wherever you get your podcast from. Thank each and every one of you for your support and your continued support because thanks to you, we've been able to accomplish only great things. Thank you from Ocho un and all the crew at Nightcap. Thank you very much. My Kangyak Laportier has a new drop, and this one is very personal to me. I've created a limited edition release to honor my brother Sterling for his induction into the Pro Football Hall of Fame. It's not just a bottle, it's a tribute. It's a celebration of a legacy. And once they're gone, they're gone. The Hall of Fame edition is officially live. Just head over to Laportierkannak dot com to grab yours while you still can. Don't miss a chance to own a piece of history in a very very special moment. Please go follow my media company page on all of its platform Shayshed Media and my clothing company eighty four with eighty four being spelled out. That link is pinned in the chat O Cho had a trip, had a triple single, zero points, three assis seven rebounds on zero percent field goal shooting, but his team was able to win. I'm up, he's Ocho. We'll see you tomorrow. After the Bengals Commanders.
Speaker 2: They beat the commanders.
Speaker 3: Ain't happening. Where is mm hmm