Speaker 1: Hello, gorgeous. It's La La Kent. Welcome to untraditionally, La La, Hello gorgeous, Welcome back to untraditionally, La La. I'm finally feeling like a whole person again. Same. I start to lose my wits about me when I'm gone for too long. I've just come to the realization, and I've said this, like, there's going to become a point in time where like Mom's going to want to Like, who the hell am I kidding? Shit, She's never going to want to, but there will come a point in time where like you want to go and fly free after Yeah, and it'll happen and I know that. But today I'm going to need nobody to leave the gates of this house. Oh, it just sends me into panic. I don't like it. I'm happy you had a good time, No I did, But I will be honest. Should we talk about my festivities? I want to talk about I want to talk about your festivities, but I want that to into what Coachella, like what people were saying about week two and get your take on it. Easton went to Coachella, but he left on Thursday at like noon because traffic was what like four or five hours. I got home last. I got home on Monday night at eight thirty because traffic was it was like a three and a half four hour drive until then, so I just waited it out. Yeah, and what you got home in two hours? I mean it was quick. By the time I had like gotten myself ready for bed. You walked in the door and I heard front door has been opened or whatever, and I was my favorite thing in the world, like haled ass out of bed. Every time every time I go out and like movie, go out with friends, my dog usually is in the main house. So I got to come and get the big the big guy Pablo.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so I will open the front door and front door open and the first thing I see is just a door open and a headpop.
Speaker 1: She goes just making sure it's you, And it's like, if it wasn't, what's your game plan? Fuck you up? Obviously my body I turned into a raging woman. Dylan Sprouse, Yeah, did you hear about that? No? I just read about it. Okay, what happened his house? It was, Yeah, someone came in. Yeah, something's going on in the world where people just think they can roll up in your house and only that streamers a whole bunch of like just like live streamers who a lot of people just watch throughout the day, who are going and doing this, we all know them. They're getting like attacked. Like there was just a dude live streaming in New York and a guy just comes up and punches him. What. Yeah, another Marlin who most people know, beautiful looking man and he's young, I want to say to Yeah, he's like twenty one, twenty three.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, but he's like in Paris, and like people come up to him in like mass and they're like pressing him and his girlfriend while they're like or this girl he's with, Like because.
Speaker 1: When you're live streaming, they know where to find you, right totally. I don't know if this is like a fab that's going on with just people like following and doing that. But like a lot of streamers and like the intruder I know, but famous people I feel like are just getting attacked right now. Yeah, No, it's scary. I mean a lot of a lot of housewives have experienced it. I mean I was watching the news today and there were a couple intruders that came into homes at night. So you would be with people home. You would be a Dylan Sprouse. I don't. I'm doing more than tackling you, buddy. Like I said, you'll be the one surprised because, like I said, you're going to roll in here, You're not gonna find shit because I don't keep anything in the house anymore. People all of the houses that you see like on Housewives and it's like so and so, God you know, had an intruder. I I don't. Uh, I don't feel comfortable in the world at this point in time. Yeah, but if you are that type of person, you should feel more uncomfortable with me if you enter my space. How did it lead to that? Okay, So Pablo's at the front door, hackles raised. Then he sees your face and he's like, so excited. I love everything. You know. The dogs actually really struggled while you were gone. Guys, can we talk about it? Because we kept Bernice so we split the dogs up. Mm hmm. I missed you. I'm happy you're back. No, I miss you, guys. I think five days is the max limit that I can do without seeing my family. I think seven a whole week, that's a good amount. It's like, you miss you want to come home, but it's a nice Soli vacation the desert. Five days is plenty. That's how I was fled, especially like after a festival, it kind of felt like Vegas. It's like Friday afternoon, Sunday morning. Bye. Totally. So Sosa has been doing this thing. She is such a character, you guys. No, she is turning into the funnest human on the planet. And I've said, like she's very high strung, she's high maintenance, and she's still like all of those things. But she's got such a sweet and care free personality, just like a free spirit, which I don't think. I don't know how I was at her age, Like she's still very young. But when I describe Sosa, and this warms my heart because you guys know that I conceived her via donorant, so she was just a very well thought out process and very much wanted. Beyond words. She is just happy to be here. Like the way she looks at everybody, She's like, you know what, pretty happy My mom decided to do this. Now, every time every time she sees something, she's seen it for the first time. It feels like she's a brand new soul. But I mean like me. I'm just so obsessed with her now, and she walks around the house and she's so funny when she's just inverted. She loves wearing glasses. She loves wearing glasses, goes into Ocean's room, she puts them on, wears them around. They're rose colored, takes them off, goes who like she cannot believe the transition in like just color right, it's like rose colored glasses, real life puts them back on. Life truly is better through rose colored glasses. But she's been doing this thing because we talk. I say, Mama loves Sosa, and so I'll say Mama loves and she'll say Sosa. Now she has started saying I love me, and Easton thinks she's trying to say I love I love you, but she points at herself. I love because I'll say I love you, and she will I love me. They're good. Did come from Christ? Two of them know we are Sosa and I are the same person. Yeah, I can't wait. There we went. We were. Yeah, it's gonna be a lot, but there there was. We went to a playdate the other day and the dad of one of the kids looks at me and goes. Your kid is like annoyingly beautiful, like she makes other babies look ugly. I died because I'm like, obviously that's not true, but obviously that makes me feel really and you can't give credit to anybody but me. Right, well, there is somebody that we can We don't know him, and if you can't see him, he don't exist, right, Santa Claus, you can't see it. Don't let your kids listen to this. Don't be listening to this in the car. But I thought that that was really funny and also a weird thing. So Sosa is obsessed. She has four fake phones. You guys. There they make sounds like there's little beads in it. Exactly, it's a rat. She is so addicted to these phones. She has to have all four at all times, and when you take them from her, she loses her mind.
Speaker 2: Well, she's going to be a very We've got in person in due time, and she'll have all four phones.
Speaker 1: It was willing and Dylan in swim Less. Yes, I took the phone from her, put her in the pool. She would not stop crying. Finally we just gave her the phone to keep in the pool. She had a death grip on it. She would kick her legs, but anytime you had to use your arms, she wouldn't move there. And she was like pretending to use it, pretending in the pool and like taking hello, drowning me. That's not true. She was wheeling and dealing. But then I turn on the news because I'm like, what is it about this? Like fake phone? I could see kids getting addicted. Well, I'm curtailing that. And then also Los Angeles exactly, that's a computer, it's work. But you know, I understand that, I do get you. But I was watching the news today and and there's a bunch of parents who have banned together who are a part of the LA Unified School district. Their kids aren't in the in public schools where everyone's using an iPad, and these parents are very concerned because their kids are displaying basically symptoms of addiction when it comes to these So they're demanding pen to paper, no more electronics. And it has moved so far that we can just put money into it. Yes, to go back, because it could be the first school district to pass this. From what I understand, did you know that this? And I'm going to get this very wrong. But you can do you share it all, share it all, share half the data misinformation. This ain't Joe Rogan. This is the lowest test scores since like lower than their parents. And it's the first time that's ever happened. Like you're usually getting higher than your parents, you know, this is the first time they're starting to score lower than the generation before them. Well wow, wow, Then it's because technology.
Speaker 2: That's why they're going to pen and paper again, even though we just spent around like three billion dollars to put technology in the schools.
Speaker 1: Unless but no. But by the way, I think what these parents are going in is there's an age limit. There's gonna be an age limit now because Ocean is displaying little moments where she'll be on the iPad too much and then she catches mad attitude, she starts tweaking out. I told her today, she woke up and asked for the iPad and I gave it to her while I got so sab and when I told her, when I went to grab it, she like gripped it and like death stared at me. And I looked at her and I told her, I said, I'm not the one give me the iPad. I'm counting to three and I said one, and she yeah, most people do. So she hands it over at one. I didn't even have to two or three. And I go in her room. She's giving me attitude. I said, here's the deal, says, I'm gonna break this down for you. The iPad is no longer today. You're you're not having it at all today. This is a real problem. You become mean, you don't focus, you don't listen. I've had is done. And I was like very stern to where she was like, okay, mom, sounds good, okay, but like, but I am. I'm definitely bringing down the hammer on curtailing electronics, even the fake electronics. For Sosa when she is distracted, they're going in a drawer because what happens is she clocks them. It's almost like they have a relationship that's like they they it's like an alien being called to its mother ship between Sosa and the faux phones. Yeah, she knows exactly. It's like, yeah, nice, it's done. We're doing okay, So let's talk about Coachella. I heard that week two of the performances were way freaking better. So tell what you told me. Because I didn't know that. Like I knew there was obviously like differences from Weekend one and two, but I didn't know. I was talking to the Gaye yesterday because they came over to pool and I just asked them, like, uh, how did you feel about Coachella because I haven't seen them since Week one or Weekend one, and I said, I heard that the second weekend was way better, and they go, yeah, but there's no parties Weekend two. And I was like, oh, so is that why you guys go? And they're like, the festival's fun, but like week one is where like all the parties are happening and there's like really cool people there. Okay, so this is what I've this is what I've learned. Weekend one is for people who want to go to the parties and the activations and you know, all of these big brands and also the influencers, the convention where all the influencers are. Weekend two you go if you are really really down for the cause of what Coachella is and I participating in the lineup and all of the music that they have to offer, all of the activations that the brands put up are gone and you said something about they should do week one for people who care about the music, because by the time Week two comes, and then by the time stage Coach comes, the grounds are tore up, like no grass, just dirt. But I think they do it that way because all of the influencers are there the first week and they're getting all this content where it looks amazing exactly. So that's what I'm thinking. But I mean, give it to give it to the people who love the music. Give them the good grass while they're sitting in it and enjoying with their blanket and their significant other while they listen. And yeah, I don't know, that's just my take. Give the music goers who like are die hard the good grass. Well, stage coaches strictly for people who love music, because there's only there's one week. It's like, yeah, you come or you miss. I really enjoy Stage Coach. Stage Coach was fun. I took so so when she was in my belly. But weekend too, Madonna came out with Sabrina Carpenter. It was Olivia Rodrigo with Addison Ray. I can't believe how far Addison Ray has come from just being she was like tworking that ass on TikTok and sh ass on fucking stage. Big Sean came out with Justin Bieber and then brought Billie Eilish on stage, and Billy Eilish just turned into a puddle and sobbed, and then she took a picture of herself later and she was like, I'm still crying and it was just like a close up of her red eyes. Yeah, she's been like a mega fan for a really long time. And isn't who isn't. No, we deeply here's the thing. I just streamed it, so we'll get into that. But was it amazing?
Speaker 2: I mean, yeah, I saw clips. It's I don't know, it's like he was reborn.
Speaker 1: What do you mean in that moment in Weekend two or I know, just all of like just everything that he's gone through and I think like the Coachella stage was his reborn. Like he's reborn. He sold all of his old music. We get to see the new hymn he was replaying songs. It's almost like, look like what I sart, Like, look and see when I survived and I'm still here. Oh my gosh, I have chills. Yeah, wow, I have chills. Easton No, it was good. I wish, I wish I would have gone. Okay, I could have Pablo. I love you, dude. I felt too bad. We shouldn't split the dogs. That was you and Mom. You guys made that decision. And Mom was so concerned about Bernice. She thought that she was going to go. She kept going around the back side of the house and just laying there. And if you guys have seen Marley and me, that's what she goes outside to a tree to die. I know that's what he was doing. We would get ready to go and we would go to like the house that was close to the grounds to go walk to him, or like they golf carted in and I was seconds away from getting on and I was like, I in good, Like I can't do it. I have to go back to him. Well, because there was a day I think you talked about where he thought everyone had left and you just heard him crying by me.
Speaker 2: So we all went to get coffee and one of my friends stayed back to start putting her makeup on and get ready, and she just heard Pablo like in the.
Speaker 1: Front room, just crying. Oh my gosh.
Speaker 2: And then she said, Pablo and she heard him sprinting to like the area, and then he went in and started kissing her and then just sat down by her. And when she and that was like Friday, oh no. And once I heard that, I was like, I'm never I can't leave this animal.
Speaker 1: The next time, just leave him out. Yeah, well, mom love her to death.
Speaker 2: But she was like, Eastern with my ham like and Lawrence are two dogs is like.
Speaker 1: A lot with Lawrence surgery having like five weeks ago.
Speaker 2: This is what I've been told, And she just said it's just a lot. Do you would you mind taking one? I was like yeah, all right, yeah, no, never again.
Speaker 1: But then you also said that you were about to go and you like went to this house party or something as like a pre game. There's points where I was like, I'm going to the festival and then I would go to the pregame and like they're drinking, they're doing extratracurricular activities, and deep down I was like, oh, this is kind of what the whole night entails. Then I was like, you know what, I Am gonna go home, hang out with my dog. I got my fix of hanging out with the people with the pregame, and then I would go home and stream it, and can I tell you the when I would see people's tiktoks when they were like, Justin Bieber got done two hours ago, still waiting for the bus to get out, I was like, very happy I didn't go. They're just people who are down for the cause and people who are not, And it makes it much easier to be down for the cause when you help ahead win no, and when you're also a little fucked up. I did Coachella in my twenties when I had first moved out here pretty much every year, and there was nothing like it. It was magical, but I was also heavily intoxicated, popping edibles, dancing around the grounds, cackling my ass off, having the best time. You think I'm worried about what time the bus gets here. I don't even know where I am, let alone do I understand the concept of time and how it works, and sun ups, sun down all the same thing to me, Like I want a different planet. That would be nice. But I'm all here, baby, and I'm only thinking while I'm watching the concert, or while if I would have been watching it, I would have been thinking getting out of here is going to suck. Exactly and then I wouldn't even enjoy what's going on. Yeah, so I just enjoyed it for myself. Basically, sobriety is living so far beyond the moment you go into a panic and you just end up staying home. It's great. I even at the house too.
Speaker 2: I walked to my buddy and I was like, I don't want to be like a party pooper, but.
Speaker 1: I may go home. And they were like, dude, do you man? All of them were like you are such an amazing guy, like to do that for your were getting sober. That is the one thing. They were like, dude, you want anything. I was like no, I'm like I didn't. I'm not like, yeah, I'm sober. I was like, no, I don't need anything. And then they'd ask you again, and then I was like, I'm sober. And then after thirty minutes, do you want to shot her anything? I'm sober? Oh? Yeah, thirty minutes, so you need oh sober? Right, I'm gonna get the fucking sober guy to go home. Bro. The sober guy said he's leaving. Fuck. Yeah, You're like, fuck, dude, Yeah, you're such a good guy. Enjoy that you're such a go to your dog. Dude, you're fucking amazing. He left. They were like, God, the fucking buzz kill. By the way, I get it. I was killing it. I've been a drinker and all the things, and the moment someone would come in and be like, yeah, I'm just not gonna drink tonight, I'm like, how do we get them? Oh, I'm never calling them again. I did. They killed my buzz before the real fun even kicked intch. So we went to Senjara, which was so fun. They did have like patron little cute lanyard things that they filled up so you could wear it around your neck and it looked like a little patron. So they walked up, they grabbed him and they go and I was like, all right, start chugging. And the guy looked at me and he goes, are you sober? I was like, oh no, back to it. Doesn't know. Yeah, I know. I'll make other people drink. I'll be the first one to get everybody because everyone I'm fun not drinking, but like, you need so much exactly, I feel the exact same way, Like you don't have to tell me. Okay, So how was that party? Apparently they do that every weekend. It was Froday Saturday, Sunday. No, but they do it every weekend in the desert. There's always a party there. It was I mean, it was fun. If I'm not a big d M or what is the other one, like house music type stuff, house music. I can get along with a house music electronic dance music.
Speaker 2: I think house is not as aggressive as e DM. Okay, correct me if I'm wrong.
Speaker 1: I don't. I don't know, but I'm not like into like the diplo or marshmallow or like meat meat meat, meat meat eat. It's like, oh god, So that was going on. It was fun.
Speaker 2: It was really fun, but like lights are blaring. I'm guessing if you were on drugs, it was that's what it's meant for.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so me sober. I had another sober homie. Okay, so we were just like walking around and after like an hour and a half, I was like, I want to get the hell out of here or what.
Speaker 2: And it's what was so crazy is I was talking to the other friends we were with and I looked at them and the clock is at two o'clock in the morning. The party closes at four, but then they have an after right next to it that opens at five. Yeah, so people were just going to that and I was like, what's crazy is I'm looking at the clock thinking it is two am. They were looking at it panning, like it's only two am.
Speaker 1: Wait? Really? Yeah, That's when I knew I had to get home. We were on different rails, Like, I was like, iddi's and two and they were like, yeah, it's only two. It's like, oh, we're different boats. Different boats. You know what's wild is. I don't know if it's sobriety, if it's children, if it's a combination. But I look back and think like I used to be so much fun, And now when I look at the clock and let's just say it says seven forty five, and I think it's a coming, I'm gonna watch Housewives. That's the game plan. I'm gonna catch up on Housewives. And it's seven forty five, I think that's gonna put me at eight forty five almost nine. Rap time. Then I want to do my nighttime routine, which is three hours for me. It's a long time. I just bitter pattern here. Yeah. I dick around. I dick around until I dig around. I go in and out of my bathroom probably a hundred times, and I don't even know why. I'll put a movie on. I'll walk in my bathroom and it'll make me laugh, and I'll go back out rewind it and rewatch it while I'm like doing something, and then I'll walk back in laughing. Yeah. Like I'll look and see a split end and I'm like, I'm gonna trip my split ends now. And then I'm like, you know what, I'm gonna put some oil in my hair. You know what, I'm gonna do some sort of T Tree mask, like T Tree oil mask. I have the best time, but by the time I think about all of that, then I'm exhausted. Like I don't have to I don't have time to watch Out's Wife. I got to start now the dicking around. And by the way, you guys know, I've had a huge addiction to Unison for the past. I want to say, like once my life took a turn and I just couldn't sleep, Unison became my best friend. And I've never experienced like especially when like I'm having a very very stressful day and I know how it's going to end, I'm not gonna be able to sleep. I'll finally fall asleep, wake up with a pit in my stomach, sheer panic around three am, and then the whole entire night of sleep is shot. Anyway, I have been back and forth with my liver enzymes being extremely high. And what's wild is when I go in to have the initial blood draw, it comes back with them being super high, and so then they go back and test it and they've dropped to normal. And this happened twice. It happened when I had to up my insurance or my life insurance for the kids, and then when I had my surgery, and I let them know, like I haven't had a drink in over seven and a half years, so like, let's also take that into consideration, and then all of my Actually, when I was talking to my guy for the lif life insurance, he was like, Lala, like you got you can tell me if you've been drinking. And I was like, no, I have not had a sip of alcohol. I was like, I'm actually concerned about that because something's going on. So I went to a specialist and he was like, what are you taking? And I told them all of my supplements and I said, and I've been taking Unison and he said, and how long have you been taking unis on for I gave him the timeline. He goes, Okay, that's not going to affect the liver, but like you should definitely stop doing that because there's something in it where consecutive use, long term use their you know, science is showing that you could get early onset dementia. I was like, whoa, holy shit, don't love that. You know, we have no control over what the fuck is going to happen to us in the future. So I'm going to try to like curtail it as much as I possibly can. Anyway, I have this concoction that I take. Now, you guys are going to die. So I started off right before I brush my teeth with two Lemmy sleep gummies, brush my teeth, get into the bed, get prepped right put my show on. Take two magnesium. I like Thorn Brand, Thorn with an E. I take all of their vitamins. It's like my new brand, take two. And then right before I know, it's like time to close the eyes, I'm ask sign fell down to volume five on the TV no, because it just clocks out. It just it just stops playing. Are you still watching? And you're not, and I'm I have the mask on, so I don't fucking know. I take one more, so I'm on two let me sleep coummies. Three magnesium. Yeah, maybe we talk. Wait, really is that bad I take? I take two sleep gummies because it says to take two. Yeah, and that's all I take when I take thirty minutes before bed and if I can't sleep, well whatever. The magnesium is fine because on the bottle it says take four a day. Uh oh, I don't take that. Have you ever tried z quill. I'm not taking z there's an alcohol in it. It doesn't matter if there's alcohol in it, I trust. I just don't know that that would be literally for sleep. It's for sleep. But what the problem is, Easan is I have a problem sleeping every single night. So taking zquill is for people who maybe have a rough night of sleep like that also is not for long term use. I go to bed actually pretty late. Yeah, I just like to start the unwind process, getting in my zone, like looking at my schedule for the next day, getting everything. Because I was about to.
Speaker 2: Say, because me and you have been like texting at like ten thirty or eleven even just about like podcasts. So I'm like, wow, you went to bed at nine, but she's still up to all right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't feel as bad. No, the unwine process and you guys know, who are parents like when you have to be boots on the ground all day long and the kids had a fucking long day yesterday it was like swim lessons gymnastics. When I tell you Sosa was knocked out by six ocean in bed by six forty five and completely knocked out. I had a heyday. I was like, this is the best time of my life. But you like, you need that downtime. No, yeah, you really do.
Speaker 2: But that's why revenge sleep is actually a term because everybody's doing it.
Speaker 1: You all need some U time. We all need us time. Do you feel like once you left Coachella and now that you're home that you are powered down? Like I know you had a great time, but do you feel like you really yeah, like that's so yeah. I've been telling you though, like I needed to do things like this, you know, like I E, yeah, you're identifying. Yeah, but no, it was fun.
Speaker 2: I got I did the best of everything I did the little pregame, so I got like everybody's energy, good conversation.
Speaker 1: Once it started to loop, I was the fuck out. Yeah. And then after you know, there were there were like little after parties, and even if there weren't, we would go to somebody's house and just like hang out and chill for a bit, and a couple of people came over to the house and we sat in the hot tub, like four or five of us. So there were just like little things that we did. But like I was usually asleep by one. So you feel like you got the best of both worlds. You got to like go out and have social time, experience things that Coachella had to offer, but also took time to retreat.
Speaker 2: And yes, do you're saying and I think that, I mean not even when we went to Salt Lake for like nine days or I did.
Speaker 1: Oh my god.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Like there is I like being around a lot of people, but I also like being around no one.
Speaker 1: Yeah. It's like you reverted extrovert, where like you you can be a social butterfly, but you take on a lot of energy, so once it's over, you have you recharge alone. Yeah. Yeah, so I'm that same way, and Mom's not. She can have twenty four to seven together daylight.
Speaker 2: I need to just like go and decompress alone, I know, So I had to have that. I was like, I don't need to go with all of that.
Speaker 1: Right, Like I my time with you guys.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and like like we said, there's they're all on something. I'm not trying to put in twenty thousand steps to like just be you know, twenty thousand sits always. But yes, I feel recharged. I feel rejuvenated. I feel very creative because I was like doing that and just like yeah, meandering on the computer.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I feel good. I feel great good. Yeah that makes me happy.
Speaker 2: I feel bad because when I came home, I was like just for next week, and I was like, all right, that's why I feel bad about because Lisa's hip surgery and I'm like, well, I just had this weekend.
Speaker 1: Yeah she's having but yeah, but that's different because you're only going to be gone a few hours. And I have heard so our mom's having hip surgery. She's got like bone on bone arthritis type shit happening. And I've heard that the surgery is actually great and life changing. But obviously surgery is scary to go, Like, yeah, put in I had to get her like a toilet seat that's elevated, and I had to get her like it's a workout step stool to get out of the bed. Something for the couch so that she doesn't ever move her legs higher than a ninety degree angle. You didn't need to worry about that anyway. No, when you sit, when you sit down in your leg your bum kind of goes down in your legs when you puts your legs. Yeah. So no, I'm glad that you had the best time. We missed you. I've been in a funky spot. I'm hoping to get out of it. Yeah you know what, Yeah, well it's fine. Hopefully I made you feel better. Yes, I told you. I heard the door open and I was like, well, no, even just be being me with just over just guys being guys. You know. Yeah, it's a lot though. I'm like, how was I so open for the universe to bring me something? Then? And it brings me something and I'm like, really, this is what you brought No, it's great. It's just when you open yourself up to like bringing another person into your world. This is what makes me nervous. Is it's like, oh, there are times that like I'm gonna be let down and I have no control. And there are couples who have been together for twenty plus years, and I'm sure after twenty plus years there are moments that each person could recall to be like, yeah, I was disappointed at in that moment, or yeah, I've contemplated divorce at that moment, and then they work through it and then I wrote it out. Yeah. Yeah. But because I am kind of new to this, there are sometimes curveballs where I'm like, I've been operating by myself for so long, like even with my ex, like he was never fucking around. I've I've been emotionally single, I feel for probably ten years, like real single for going into the fifth So when you're by yourself, like no one rocks being a third wheel better than I do. I thrive as a third wheel and now that pressure no pressure. But also like even when I had my person, I was kind of alone, so it just still still third wheeling, not even associated with this guy. Yeah, but now I'm going into this new phase of life where I'm like, Okay, this is what we told the universe that we were open to, and I'm having to do a lot of learning and relearning and trauma work. And I'm obviously not perfect. I can stop the yard pretty fucking quick when I feel a certain way. All I'm having now to reel it in because I certainly don't want to traumatize anybody. Just a lot. It's just a lot. I'm tired. I would like, I don't want to traumatize anyone. Welcome back. Do you have an ache and relief t T I'm going to start us off, Yeah, start us off, Start us off. So my ache was definitely having one of the members of the family gone. You were missed, your energy was missed. Yeah, there were so many times I'm like, I just need to like go to the backhouse and just like talk it out with Easton. Not the same. And then I want to say that my relief was WrestleMania, which I told you all about and I want to go every year. It was a magical experience. I appreciated the fans, like that those fans are fucking everything and very welcoming. Yeah. Amber and I were like, we've never been, and they were like, oh my gosh, it's amazing. Let us know if you have any questions. They were like so cute. I love that, and there were a lot of like pro athletes that are into wrestling, like football players and basketball players. I was looking around. I was like, she was near my future wife and had no idea. Oh the influencer girl who's like she just just beautiful as could be. Okay, I didn't see her. How is it I've never been Would you take me? Would you? We're going next year? Okay? What's your ache and relief? My ache is? Can I be honest? I don't know I would have on cloud nine? Wow, that is I really was thinking of one, and it's like I could make up one, but I really don't have an ache, and you don't even have an ache to relief? No, Like my body feels good. I got my shoulder taken care of. Like there's like I've been we got.
Speaker 2: That are little things cooking in the pot that I've been working on.
Speaker 1: Yeah, life's fucking great. This is why you don't go out and date, because your happiness is contingent on you and only you. No, I will say, I get it.
Speaker 2: I there's been times after like you know when we chat, all of us, and then we dismissed to our own rooms, Like I feel terrible when I'm like, I'm laying in bed.
Speaker 1: And like, yeah, I think of you, and I'm like, oh broken. I know, but I don't even know why it is what it is, I know why you put yourself out there and then you feel like it It's almost like when you your house get gets robbed, like you feel like it was a personal attack. So like you feel like when you put yourself out there.
Speaker 2: You feel personally, even though it may not been anything to do with you, it feels personal, you know. Yeah, So you're like, why would I put myself out there to be hurt or to overthink the things that I already overthink.
Speaker 1: Right, we'll have a bounce back. I just you know what it is. I have trauma from other places, and when something triggers that that's new, I immediately just who I am, put the guard back up, and yeah, yeah, Well my relief is being home with you guys, to be honest to you. Great. I love that. Yeah, perfect, being home back into the the pod. Yeah, the daily routine. Yeah that's nice. I'm a routine guy. I found it. Oh, I get it you guys. Thank you for listening to another episode of Untraditionally La La. I love you. Remember we have a bonus that comes out on Mondays. You can catch a regular old episode on Wednesdays and reminder and unlikely Affair with Myself and my exes ex Amber Childers drops Thursday nights Friday mornings. We'll catch you there, Love you bye,