Speaker 1: And we're recording, are we Yeah?
Speaker 2: How you doing, Pal?
Speaker 1: I'm great? How are you, Scott?
Speaker 2: I'm good. Welcome to Bowl Chat.
Speaker 3: Yeah, this is the sister podcast too, Serial Killers.
Speaker 1: And it's Wednesday, May.
Speaker 3: First, that's right, the last day of May, last day of May. Can we first of all just apologize for not being here last week. Yes, it's a lot, guys, it's just.
Speaker 2: A lot happening.
Speaker 1: We had a whole broadcast on the big show that we both worked for, on a whole ship listening. I had five days to hold plan that thing.
Speaker 2: That was interesting. We just need to sync up our schedules, that's all.
Speaker 1: There would have been no way to sync up with mine because I literally was in meetings from like ten until five every year.
Speaker 3: See, when we have time, we should just bang out a bunch, and I'm sure people would rather have something and not that current than nothing.
Speaker 1: If anything, we should have done what I said, which was oh here we go, said hey guys, yeah, but then you didn't, Well it was going to be for Monday. You're missing one episode. Originally we weren't going to be on this week either.
Speaker 3: You know something we've never missed a Serial Killers Monday was the first Serial Killers we've ever missed, even if it was on Christmas Day, we did it.
Speaker 1: Well. Let it be known that if we just are more transparent, like I said a week in advance and just said, hey, our schedules are crazy this week, which means that you're probably not going to get one, which but next week, get ready for the fun. It would take a lot of pressure off of you, take a lot of pressure off of me. Everyone would understand, and we're.
Speaker 3: Good by the way, you know, just in case. So on Monday, coming Monday, it'll be Serial Killers with Scotty B and Danielle because I just wanted to make sure that we had something, so I recorded it while you weren't here. I had to at my desk. But it's fine, No, listen, I'm not going to get into the semantics of scheduling, but scheduling, yeah, but because you weren't able to start till right now, so I banged one out.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm fine with it, and then you do.
Speaker 3: You that way, we have one just in case, you know, I want to do one with you. Sure, it's a shame that you miss Kitcat Cereal, but you know.
Speaker 1: You just have one now.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, you'll have to wait till it airs.
Speaker 1: No, I want it. I didn't do the episode, so and I want that coconut granola one.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, you'll have to wait till it airs because you give it away if you have it now, because this is before that.
Speaker 1: Just let me see.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry you've seen it.
Speaker 1: No, I want to see the boss.
Speaker 2: You can go to the website.
Speaker 1: I don't want it. I want to see it now.
Speaker 2: No, I'm sorry, it's out. So how is your weekend? Buddy? Very busy? Did you relax a little bit from your busy, busy week before?
Speaker 1: A little bit? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Nice. I wish I got more sleep, but we're luckily we too. We're on a vacation in a couple of weeks. Who's wait, what pity party? Scott here here reporting for duty?
Speaker 2: What happened?
Speaker 1: I can't wait to sleep on our vacation, my vacation.
Speaker 3: Oh you might have to leave, let's see. No, No, it's no one important, no one important? All right, all good. I actually think I'm going to take a couple of those days off you're talking about that, you're talking about the July week. Yeah, yeah, I'm gonna take off the fifth, sixth, and seventh. I love that that way. I can, you know, go to some boom booms on July fourth and then stay out late some boom booms, yeah you know fireworks call them boom. I couldn't think of the word for a second.
Speaker 1: Okay, well that's something.
Speaker 3: And plus I still have some explosives in my garage from south of the border.
Speaker 1: How come you get invited to all these things? And meanwhile, I make sure that these idiots are taken care of?
Speaker 2: What are you looking at?
Speaker 1: One? Two? Nobody includes me on these emails, but yet I have to be the one to make sure that they get their air checks happy. I can help you. Sorry, I don't get invited to things.
Speaker 2: I mean you can go to them and say, hey, would it be all right if I went?
Speaker 1: I'm happily going through after this.
Speaker 2: I can't go to either one of those. So you can have my spots send.
Speaker 1: A note and say, hey, for future invites, please include me idiots.
Speaker 2: That's fine, do that they should?
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I don't think people actually realize how much you do. We like to bitch and moan, I know, but you do a lot.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 3: Just don't let the podcast offer that's all I ask. Right, not too all right, it's not.
Speaker 1: My fault that they planned a broadcast in five days. Did it get done? Absolutely? Was it fantastic?
Speaker 3: Absolutely? But yeah, okay, it was a lot. Calm yourself, I'm calm. I can feel your blood pressure from here.
Speaker 1: Well, it's also very hot in the studio.
Speaker 3: Drop it down a degree or two. I put it up because my nipples were hard earlier. It was really chilly.
Speaker 1: You something. I've never had this issue before in my life.
Speaker 2: Sorry, what do you think it was? No, they're they're cherries. I'm sorry for you. Never had this problem in my life.
Speaker 1: My nipples have all of a sudden been getting like gross and it's scratching on my shirt.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and it gets irritated.
Speaker 1: Yes, and they're so sensitive and I hate it.
Speaker 2: Uh huh. You put band aids on them.
Speaker 1: I'm not putting bandies on my nipples.
Speaker 2: You asked me. They can't see.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but that's so stupid. I'm not gonna walk out with girls.
Speaker 3: We are those pasties, they're they're they're chicken cutlets, oh yeah, or the cutlets.
Speaker 2: Yeah, imagine, I'm just gonna start wearing cutlets. That would actually be interesting.
Speaker 1: It hurts so bad.
Speaker 2: So it's cherry season.
Speaker 1: That's great.
Speaker 3: My favorite fruit is cherries. You know that hate cherries, hate them, hate them where they make your throat clothes.
Speaker 1: Uh, it's a mix of the two. I just don't find cherries to be that appealing.
Speaker 2: H I could eat gallons.
Speaker 1: Of them and no one else I've realized.
Speaker 2: I know they'll come in gallons. I could eat dozens of them.
Speaker 1: Raspberries, raspberries, whatever, the ones with all the little seeds on them. Every time you give me them and I'm like, oh my god, Yeah, I always, without fail get on one of the little ones stuck in the back and it takes a solid day for it to get dislodged.
Speaker 2: Wait till you wear dentures. Then it's fun.
Speaker 1: Are you wearing dentures?
Speaker 3: No, But one day you'll be there and you'll see I'm gonna give you blackberries and you're gonna have a problem. But then they'll be not only will they be stuck, but they'll be stained as all hell.
Speaker 2: You'll be walking around a big blue teeth.
Speaker 1: By then you won't need to get dentures because they'll figure out to make your teeth grow background.
Speaker 3: Oh really, yeah, really, but they're not going to implant phone chips in your head so you can just go hello.
Speaker 2: But but teeth will come back. That's cool.
Speaker 3: I understand, like bones in your body will regenerate, but they can't figure out a chip to go in your head.
Speaker 2: I see you and this chip.
Speaker 1: I really hope it happens for you, because I know this is something that you are excited about till one day.
Speaker 2: They can't hear it because it didn't go through the thing.
Speaker 1: We'll plug it in.
Speaker 2: No, it's fine, the moment's gone.
Speaker 1: Okay, you and this phone chip in the head. Why would you even want that.
Speaker 2: Call?
Speaker 3: Andrew rings in my head? Hey man walking around? Don't have that stupid air pods in? Why your whole world's already being watched anyway.
Speaker 1: It's not even the watching part.
Speaker 2: Everybody knows where you are at all times.
Speaker 1: I know. I'm fine with that part. I understand that part. It's more of the like, you will never be quiet. Your mind will always have something in it.
Speaker 3: No, you can shut up, blink to and its silence is it. Yeah, it's all gonna be intertwined into your your my sounds on my sounds, and then you have to go to the Apple store to get your eyes fixed. It's gonna be a whole thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I can get like a display in your eyes. No that I don't want, like a contact lens, Like didn't they try that with something Google glass?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 3: And then also in cars they had like a display on the windshield or something which kind of reminded me of that, which is very well unsafe BMW.
Speaker 1: A lot of cars now have like a little speedometer that comes up on your dashboard.
Speaker 3: I feel like it's unsafe if it's anything project project projected onto the windshield.
Speaker 1: I completely agree, right, because when it's the speed one, I keep like looking down at its and like, how is that working? How is this hologram working? But yeah, okay, it's stupid and I don't like that feature and I turn it off.
Speaker 3: So back to Memorial Day weekend? Oh okay, sure, all right? Well, I mean we we didn't really delve into it at all.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: True, I mean did you go to the goat farm? I mean, what did you do?
Speaker 1: No? Actually, I think this weekend we're going to the go form. We should bring swear.
Speaker 3: No, it's going to be next weekend, probably the following one. Oh, Okay, yeah, I can't go this weekend. Okay, I was actually in touch with our friend Nick and so possibly next weekend.
Speaker 2: Amazing.
Speaker 3: Sawyer was swimming this past weekend. He loves it. He loves it.
Speaker 1: Luna likes the water too.
Speaker 3: The problem is there was another Australian shepherd there, and when there's two Australian shepherds, they go bananas. He wasn't so much like wanting to hang out with the dog. But please chase me. I'm begging you, Bark, brock, bark, please please chase me, and just running around on the bricks, which kind of irritates his paws. Swimming's great, but when he just runs around on the bricks, his paws get all jankity, you know. But he slept like a rock last night, well you know that night, after that night, after that night, yeah, you know what I mean, Yeah, for sure. And Cooper had her twelve birthday party in the backyard. So a backyard full of twenty five twelve year old girls. You could imagine.
Speaker 2: It was good.
Speaker 3: Actually, everything everything was relatively smooth. No oh no, no. There was a tie dye table and the gloves that they provide with the tie dye kids. Literally you put your finger in and your finger goes through it. So everybody's fingers were a multitude of colors. And thankfully I did not get any calls from many parents just yet with stained finger kids. But uh, it was interesting. And then you know what they were, these three kids. They kept trampling my geraniums, and I that's all I could be looking. That's all I was looking at. Is I purposely put the table up to the garden so everyone would stand in front of the table. But there were three girls that kept standing behind the table, and I was like, and I would like, look down at their feet and then look at the flowers, and look at them. Look down at the feet, look at the flowers, look at them. And they were like what, I'm like, you're stepping on the flowers. Oh sorry, And then they would come around. But then they did it again. Anyway, you know.
Speaker 1: Who raised them to step on flowers?
Speaker 2: Adam?
Speaker 3: Maybe they didn't realize, I don't know, you don't walk in gardens, absolutely not, right when the patio was right there. I did feel bad though, because at one point of the night, no no, no no, I was walking toward the garbage cans around the side of the house and I noticed a footprint with poop on it on the bricks, and I was like, oh my god, Sawyer must have gotten out and pooped in the lawn because I had that lawn completely clear. And what the kids did is we had one of those little tikes the car slides they go down the thing, the big one, you know. I mean, my kids don't really use it anymore because they're kind of little to kind of big four it at this point, but these girls found the need to pull it out and use it, and one of them like rolled right through the pile and it made tracks everywhere.
Speaker 2: Then someone stepped in it, and it was everywhere. It was.
Speaker 3: It was a nightmare of epic proportions. Yeah, but you know I cleaned it the best I could and somebody went home with a shoe full of poop.
Speaker 2: Sorry.
Speaker 3: Yes, yeah, still cleaning up from this party, Still cutting balloons out of trees and pop those balloons.
Speaker 2: We're getting a new delivery tomorrow.
Speaker 3: I'll tell you something. I took four of those balloons home. These are the Danielle Her birthday was what end of March, Yes, right, these balloons are still in the air and when I finally did pop one of them. Those are some kind of like weird monster h something. But it's not because they're not balloons. They're almost like they're plastic ball It's almost Okay, imagine this, sorry, imagine a slightly a slightly thinner clear beach ball that you fill with helium. That is what that is.
Speaker 1: So we have a balloon at my mom and dad's house that we have had dona for the past two years. And I kid you not the past two years. She got it for her birthday. You would think that it's like brand new. I have no idea how this thing is still inflated.
Speaker 2: Is it my lar?
Speaker 1: I don't know. It's so strange, and we keep it and we bring it up for birthdays now because it's not dying.
Speaker 2: It's amazing.
Speaker 1: It is.
Speaker 3: I'm so confused because the late text balloons will give you anywhere from five to twelve hours, depending on what size they are. The mylar, you know, the metallic mylar balloons, you'll get a day or two or sometimes three out of it, depending a lot of the places. Though there was a there was a helium shortage for a minute. I think there still is because that's not a renewable resource. Once helium is out, it's out, So they better find something else to get your balloon, uh for zeppelins?
Speaker 2: And and.
Speaker 1: What do you know there's only six hot air balloons in the entire world.
Speaker 2: You mean blimps. Yeah, because there's a lot more HOTE. But you've ever been to a festival? Yeah?
Speaker 1: God, I love that that's your go to I haven't been to a festival.
Speaker 2: But I also.
Speaker 3: I also think I might disagree with the six. Look it up, because we'll look it up right after this one day we'll get the sound. The reason I I disagree with you and you said in the world because I know for a fact there's a couple of Goodyear blimps, and there's there's no doubt that there are some.
Speaker 1: There are twenty five blimps less than existence as of twenty twenty two, and only half of them are in.
Speaker 3: Use, okay, and most of them are Goodyear. But there are other companies that will lease hot air balloons and just put their name on it. Like years and years ago, Greg and I went in the Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield blimp. You did, yes, And there was a Fujifilm blimp for a while as well.
Speaker 2: Was it so cool? What was it like? It was?
Speaker 3: I have video of the whole thing. It was really interesting. Was it was definitely pre two thousand and one because World Trade Center is in the video.
Speaker 2: They took us.
Speaker 3: We took off out of a field like no, we took off out of Brooklyn where the Brooklyn Navy Yard where they do the police training. Over there, there's something over there. I forget what it's called. It's called something, but that's where all the police do their training. And we took off from Brooklyn and we went all around Manhattan. It was insane and even you know, I saw we went all as far out as Long Island because I remember seeing where my house was, so that was super super cool.
Speaker 1: Do blimps move fast?
Speaker 3: No, they're very Sloweh, oh, yes it is.
Speaker 2: It is.
Speaker 3: But there's a couple of seats. It's like it's like an airplane almost. There was like, I don't know, maybe twelve seats. We took a bunch of listeners with us. It was a it was a good time.
Speaker 1: That is so freaking cool, and I would love to go inside of one one day.
Speaker 3: There's no doubt that I've definitely have gotten to experience many many once in a lifetime things here that I would never have done. I like, I would probably never go on a hot air balloon.
Speaker 2: I did.
Speaker 3: We crash landed and it was it was like okay, brace and I was like what And then the thing went over. We had to like run out of it as it was moving. It was the weirdest thing to wyoming.
Speaker 1: And literally the minute I could get out, I jumped out of the basket like yeah, feet above the ground and I was like gotta go.
Speaker 2: I feel like there's really no safe landing for a hot air balloon.
Speaker 1: It's not I don't. I don't get it. Like I did it. I'm happy I did it, but it was for me scarier than the jumping out of the airplane.
Speaker 2: Was also jumping out.
Speaker 1: Of an airplane, I at least was like okay, also a parachute and someone attached me hot.
Speaker 3: Air balloons they run on fire. That's like frightening. Whoa and who are.
Speaker 1: You trusting some guy in the basket who's like you're.
Speaker 3: Yeah, our guy was Our guy was wearing overalls like I don't. I don't know about this dude. But back to blim yes blimps did you, Yes, has.
Speaker 1: A dock for blimps, because I really thought that that was going to be a hot motor.
Speaker 3: They don't anymore, but that's before the antenna was there. That's what it is.
Speaker 2: Dillingers. What's it's actually called?
Speaker 3: They're called They're not called blimps, they're called Dillingers Daganders. No, just right, what is a blimp actually called? What is a blimp's real name?
Speaker 2: It's a dirigible digible dirigible digible dirigibles.
Speaker 3: Okay, I think that's the closest to the Oh yeah, dirigible dirigible. Yeah, wow, yeah, that's what they're called. Because you know, Zeppelin was the one that blew up oh the Humanity in New Jersey, the Hindenburg. Yeah that was a Zeppelin, Yes, right.
Speaker 1: What's it ever? They're both the same.
Speaker 3: I think one is like really really flammable gas like that one was, and the blimp I think isn't.
Speaker 2: Well I remember that was all the Humanity, right, yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 1: We had a book for some reason on it, and I remember reading that as a kid and being like.
Speaker 2: Oh wow, this is real bad. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Do I feel like maybe it's one of those incidents that's not necessarily as a kid, You're like, oh my god, this is going to be terrifying.
Speaker 2: What are you doing. I'm just adjusting my shirt. It's a large man. I'm good.
Speaker 1: Well, anyway back to what I was saying, Yeah, I really thought blim transportation was in safety, was going to be something that I would have to know about. Turned out not well.
Speaker 3: You know, I'm sure when a blimp first came out, they were like, wow, man, this is great.
Speaker 2: We'll get there in no time, you know, no time being like twenty seven days. Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 3: Like early early modes of transportation are so interesting to me because you know, when they came out, they were like, yes, we don't have to walk anymore, but you know, I don't have to take the mule going on some like ship, you know, across the ocean.
Speaker 1: Well, it's insane, did you know, George Washington? Yeah, this is just a show full of facts today.
Speaker 2: But George Washington, they might not all be true.
Speaker 1: They leave the United States once with his brother and they went to Barbados.
Speaker 2: Hit a brother. Yeah, what was his name, Chuck? George Washington's brother was Martha with them? Maybe was he married yet?
Speaker 1: I don't know. George Washington's personal life. George Washington went to Barbados.
Speaker 3: Do you think when he had sex he kept the wig on? Oh lord, I'm just curious.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he sailed with his half brother, Lawrence.
Speaker 2: Lawrence half brother. I wonder if that was scandalous.
Speaker 1: For sure, Yep, for sure.
Speaker 3: Back then everything was scandalous. Sure there was a social media. They did where the hell they wanted, and they never got caught.
Speaker 1: So true, if anything, it would be found out in the paper.
Speaker 3: No pictures, not what seventeen months later Ben Ben Franklin is printing.
Speaker 1: Imagine you see someone cheating.
Speaker 2: Let me just keep trying to quote those.
Speaker 3: Courtroom sketches shows them affair. The courtroom sketch artists are amazing to me. Some of them are so good and some of them just like make everyone look like a clown. Yes, they just had those pastels.
Speaker 1: I find it to be funny that that's still like a career in today's dating age.
Speaker 3: It's only because some judges will not allow cameras at a courtroom, and they have.
Speaker 1: But still, why do you need that?
Speaker 2: It's so true?
Speaker 3: You can't just say, you know, mister Johnson approached the bench. You could just you could just use descriptive words.
Speaker 1: It's literally like taking full record. So why do you need someone who's doing like a wedding? You know, weddings they have the one person sometimes who will do like a live painting. Never seen that, No, So that's like a thing now weddings where as the wedding is going on, the painter will sit there and paint your wedding and then you'll get like a thing at the end.
Speaker 2: Kind of like you know, a caricature at the kind of Disney does look.
Speaker 1: Like it's always so insulting because it's like your cheeks will be up to here. Yeah, your nose is like terrifyingly large.
Speaker 3: The ones on display are always so good, and the person drawing them did not make those, that's for sure.
Speaker 1: Also, like how do you get into that style of art? Like do you go to school for that type of art? Is this like something that you studied?
Speaker 3: I know, but there are some of them that are very talented, very talented. And I just remember as a kid, if you wanted it in color, it was like five dollars. More so, hours were always black and white.
Speaker 1: I think I still have mine in my parents' house.
Speaker 3: It's somewhere I have a disney World once somewhere from thirty plus years ago, thirty forty.
Speaker 2: They don't for sure now really.
Speaker 1: If anything, maybe on the boardwalk, which is like a hotel.
Speaker 2: Like in Disney Springs.
Speaker 1: Yeah, maybe something there. I just feel like in Magic Kingdom.
Speaker 2: No more old schooly stuff.
Speaker 1: They do. They have the piano person hm. But for the most part, it's kind of like, I don't know.
Speaker 3: By the way, I watched I'm sorry, I watched a remarkable documentary on on Aunt Jemimah's Kitchen. Did you know that it originated in Disneyland, Way, Yes, that's where the first one was, and then they franchised across the country, and then they changed the name, and then you know, of course, fifty years later she's.
Speaker 2: Gone Pearl Mill Company, Pearl Milling, Pearl River Milling Company.
Speaker 3: Yeah, pancakes, right, No waffles, only waffle House waffles. I don't need any others much. I don't need any other waffles. It's weird, like I don't I don't go open a box of eggo and just start eating one. I only like waffle House waffles. If I'm gonna cheat and have a waffle, it's waffle house.
Speaker 1: I love a good Eggo waffle, really a little bit of butter.
Speaker 2: Home style buttermilk.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay style delicious, chef's kiss.
Speaker 2: Just butter. Did you say syrup? I didn't hear you.
Speaker 3: I could seyrup real maple. Or you're going for a you know, a log cabin.
Speaker 1: No, I get the real one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, in the little uh in the Canadian leaf shape.
Speaker 1: That always overflows and then you have like sticky ass, just disgusting. You can never close the cap again because there's that much crap.
Speaker 3: No, and then you can run on a hot water and that makes it even more gross. Oh sure, if you just run it under hot water for a second, it'll open up and it'll dego like the boiling water on the sink. You have one of you have an Insta hot Uh? No, you don't, dude, It'll change your life instat changes lives. I do not have Insta Hot changes lives.
Speaker 2: I did just get a water.
Speaker 1: Filter though, and maybe I'll cut this out and send it to them.
Speaker 2: But hydro viv just kind of water filter. Yeah, for what where did you put it?
Speaker 1: So? I was always buying Britta and I had a huge tank of water next to my sink and I would use it all the time. But the problem is that this water thing that I would constantly refill because the light comes into my apartment in a certain way, and sometimes there would just be water left sitting out. It would create mold at the bottom of it, like yeah, green, almost like a fish tank. And then you'd realize like.
Speaker 2: I don't really think it couldn't really filter that out either. I don't think no. So then I was.
Speaker 1: Like, I'm done with this britted things. This is stupid.
Speaker 2: What am I doing?
Speaker 1: So I bought a hydration filter from hydro Viv that goes under your sink. You plug it in, and now all of my tap water is filtered. So I could just turn my sink on it and it's filtered.
Speaker 2: Bull Chat brought to you by Hydroviv. Please please, please please.
Speaker 1: I know you guys have money because you've been spending it on Instagram ads and that's how you got me to buy the damn product. So just sponsor this podcast.
Speaker 2: When I take my old man pills at night, tap water.
Speaker 3: Do you know that my water district constantly wins awards for like the best tasting water in New York State?
Speaker 1: So Jersey city apparently as decent, right, but I don't believe it. People don't trust it. I don't trust it.
Speaker 2: Why.
Speaker 1: I just don't cares that extra feeling obscurity.
Speaker 3: Here's the one reason I don't trust it, even though they say how great it is, and I do drink it every I don't know, week and a half or so, there's a pink ring around the toilet where the water sits.
Speaker 1: Wait, yeah, what is that.
Speaker 3: I don't know it's from. It's pink goo from the water, and in Sawyer's water dish if I don't change his water, like at least every other day, there's there's pink film on the bottom. So that means the water can't be that great, right. What was a pink slime story from years ago? Remember the meat there was with the beef, It was pink slime, do you remember that? And all the news stations would show video of like ground beef coming out of the thing, but it was pink slime. I don't remember what that was all about. I think it was like mixed in with the meat or something like that. But anyway, yes again, something else. That's all right, and we're back so blowing up the balloons at the party. That was a spectacle.
Speaker 1: You know, get them preme fleeated.
Speaker 2: I didn't for a multitude of reasons.
Speaker 1: It always takes up so much space in your car, and then that's unsafe to drive. I feel like that should be talked about more. Is how unsafe it is to drive with balloons in the car. And I'm not even joking. It's extremely unsafe. There is no safe way to drive.
Speaker 3: Home unless you have some kind of netting because not just the ones that would be you, but it was very hot this weekend, so there's no way. First of all, the heat ruins latex balloons, they don't they don't like the heat very well much. But so I bought one of the tanks at party City, and I bought three or four bags of balloons.
Speaker 1: I got something else to say about party City. Okay, get me back up real quick. Sure every time I've gone to a party city, Yeah, as a fleet, they have a balloons coming soon, which is weird. Why you telling me like a release schedule. They should just be there right, Like, don't tell me sinko de myo balloons are coming soon.
Speaker 2: That's weird, right, I guess this is when do they tell you that like April tenth.
Speaker 1: Yeah, don't. Why do you have coming soon ads for balloons?
Speaker 3: It's weird to get you hyped up for the holiday. I don't need Christmas balloons coming November twelfth.
Speaker 1: It's weird then when they inflate the balloons and you get to pick them out from your menu. The last two times they've went, they've been like, oh, yeah, we don't have that. Would you take this as a replacement? And it's like if I'm going for a boy's birthday party and you whip out a baby boy's balloon.
Speaker 2: No, this is not a good replacement.
Speaker 3: I'll tell you what the party city near me does now instead of saying, oh, I'll have number six, number eight, Now like a greeting card rack, they have aisles of racks like that with the balloons in packages in them, so you just grab them from there and if they don't have them, they don't.
Speaker 1: Have them, honestly, But that's a way better idea. It is.
Speaker 2: I've never seen it like that before, and I like it. Also, a city smell the same they do, just like toys r us as used to.
Speaker 3: Yes, if you walk into a store that used to be a toys r Us still smells like Toys r Us.
Speaker 2: Can't get it out?
Speaker 1: Wait?
Speaker 2: Where know where we should go? Where the toys r USTs in the American Dream all still smell?
Speaker 1: Is there? No?
Speaker 3: I don't think it is because it's a new Toys r Us. It's different. I've still never been to American Dream.
Speaker 2: I need to do that.
Speaker 3: Yes, we should go one day. You have to go out on an off time, though, we'll be fine. Not a holiday. You can't go on a holiday. We'll be fine whenever we go. Okay, Oh I see wink.
Speaker 2: Oh sorry, do you.
Speaker 1: Want to go on the indoor snowboarding things?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I want to bring my kids though they want to go there so bad.
Speaker 1: I actually can't wait to do that this summer because I feel like I kept going when it was cold, so it was just kind of like, oh, I guess I'm just going to an indoor ski slop. I can't wait for this summer when I can go and it's like freezing cold in there and then it's like hot outside.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I want to try to take them like over the summers one day when they have a day of nothing. That'd be cool and I'm not going to waste my time in an escape room. There. They got amusement parks and stuff. I am a fan of the escape room.
Speaker 1: I've just done escapers.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it wasn't. I don't.
Speaker 3: I love it's gotta find the way out, the key, the whole thing clues. He tells you you're not good at it because you just panic the whole No, I'm not panic.
Speaker 1: I can totally see you panicking.
Speaker 2: No, I just I don't. I don't. I didn't. Maybe the one I went to I just didn't understand. It was just dumb. There was like an artsy one. I didn't like it. I don't know. Puzzle break, I don't. I didn't like it.
Speaker 1: There's they have the escape games, which truly have the best escape rooms I have ever been in. They have one in the city actually a block away from here, and they have one an American Dream, and it is the best escape rooms the theming aplus because sometimes if you go to some of the like jankitier ones, you're kind of like, oh, does this pen mean something, and it's like, sir, please put the pen down.
Speaker 3: We accidentally left that, Like the one that they built in an old steel storage container out in the back of the one in.
Speaker 1: Jersey City is so jankiny. They have one where it's literally just a room full of like Amazon puzzle boxes and they're like, solve as many as you can in sixty minutes. Good luck.
Speaker 2: Sometimes Jankeitty is fun. It is, but then.
Speaker 1: Sometimes if you're paying for it and you're paying twenty five bucks to literally do Amazon puzzle boxes.
Speaker 2: Like give me my money back. I'll give you that. Yeah.
Speaker 1: One of them has his south Park Escape room.
Speaker 2: That's probably cool.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they say it's the hardest one in the whole place.
Speaker 2: Do they ever change it up?
Speaker 1: Uh? It's it was licensed by south Park, so you could go there and I really want to do it. And his cartman on that outside of the door.
Speaker 2: I've seen it very exciting, So I guess that's it. Okay, Sure, I only say that because you know, I kinda kind of had to go.
Speaker 1: That's fine, and you know you were just slightly late coming in, so alright, well we don't need to get into the semantics of scheduling, as someone said earlier.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so anyway, glad that we were here for you today.
Speaker 1: Yes, and I'll upload this video as soon as possible. Oh, here we go, already be up. Yeah, probably not. Those are my favorite comments.
Speaker 3: Where's the video, Andrew Pug Now that I'm not on Twitter, I don't know.
Speaker 2: Well, no, but it's on other things too. Yeah, but you know I don't see it.
Speaker 3: Oh oh, I see, because you're too busy to look at our listener comments. No problem, Thank you for listening to bull Chad. This is the sister podcast is serial Killer. That's the podcast where we eat cereal. And we'll have a brand new on of those one episode in four years, maybe two, but I think just one. Yeh, I can go back and look. Newman probably knows Newman. How many episodes do we miss?
Speaker 2: Oh? Just that one? Very good. I heard him say that he listens, he's he's in the headphones.
Speaker 1: All right, all right, well, thank you all so much for listening. We'll see you on Monday. Well you'll see Scotty on Monday with Danielle.
Speaker 2: Yes, daniellell new Serial Killers.
Speaker 1: I'm going to try some of this Kickcat zero once the show's over.
Speaker 3: Alrighty say clink and you know this is a clink. Learn about our podcast, all right, clink God today, No, not at all.
Speaker 2: Bye,