Speaker 1: Scrubbing In with Becca Tilly and Tanya rap An iHeartRadio podcast. Hello everybody, we are scrubbing in, scrub a dub dumb.
Speaker 2: How's it going great? How are you doing Stage Coach Vibes? Outfit?
Speaker 3: So I just really like ease in my life. That's what I realized, and so outfits that have one piece to them have become my new one piece. It's just one piece.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 3: Yeah. It's a skirt and a shirt together.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 3: Some may call it a dress. Yeah, I'm gonna.
Speaker 1: Say, would we classify that in the dress category?
Speaker 2: Top and a skirt sewed together? I love that.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 1: It's giving post stage Coach Vibes, which Easton and I both attended.
Speaker 2: One of us went for one day.
Speaker 3: Oh god, I would have gone to Stagecoach if I was invited.
Speaker 2: Oh, but you didn't get invited. I didn't get in, so it'd be like that sometimes.
Speaker 3: So I'm just wearing this today Stage Coach maybe twenty twenty five. Oh wow, Yeah, she's.
Speaker 2: Going for it.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I went for one day because Tart did invite me for the weekend, and then I was like, I just don't think my body can do a full weekend. And they approved me going for a day, which was just amazing of them, And so we went up yesterday and it was a tart trip, which they were like just known for being extravagant.
Speaker 2: The house was beautiful.
Speaker 1: All the girls were like getting their hair and makeup done every single day. They gave us the biggest goodie bag of makeup, like they were like, here, let me get you a gift bag when we were leaving, and it was this like massive bag of like all their stuff, and so he stopped by. It was kind of one of those things that we're like, you know where you've been, You've had a weekend with people, and then new people come in and it's like that TikTok sounds.
Speaker 2: Like hey, how y'all doing?
Speaker 1: Yeah, like what are you doing here? I'm like tired and hungover, and we're like, hi.
Speaker 2: Like just drove up.
Speaker 3: Was it the same girls the whole weekend?
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So Hannah Gee and Dylan were there, Lindsay and Riley Arnold from Dan to the Stars they were there. Jasmine from The Bachelor she was on pilot Pete season and her sister were there, so I got to talk to them a little bit. But everyone's kind of getting getting ready when we got there.
Speaker 2: So you know, they were in.
Speaker 1: Glam getting glammed, and so we just stopped by.
Speaker 3: The same person glam everybody in the house.
Speaker 1: No, they had like they had different They had like three glam stations with like a full set up in light like a vanity, and then they had hair and makeup people.
Speaker 2: I think there were four of them.
Speaker 3: That's so nice.
Speaker 2: Four hair people and people.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Tart really does a big and they did. It was a collab with Nudes the you know, like they're really good body suits and t shirts nuts.
Speaker 3: But do I need some? I do?
Speaker 1: So. Yeah, I went for one day and I feel absolutely wrecked today, just a.
Speaker 2: Drinking my feet or her. I got home at two.
Speaker 1: I think I'm just I told you I could only do one day, and this is why.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't understand how people do three full days. Even when I was younger, I couldn't do three full days.
Speaker 1: Here we have a three day right here amongst us.
Speaker 4: Somehow.
Speaker 5: This is the first like real festival I've done. Like I went to Warp Tour when I was in high school, but like that's one day, you know, this is the first multi day thing I think I've ever done. I was really scared, but your boy made it.
Speaker 3: Even if I were sober, I don't think I could do three full days.
Speaker 4: It's so hot, yeah out there.
Speaker 3: And you're exerting a lot of energy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think the only reason I can do it is because of the alcohol. So I'm like mesmerized that you did three days sober.
Speaker 5: And my lovely wife is very fair and she burns so easily, so that was a major concern of ours, is to keep her out of the sun. But also I got I gotta watch Guy Fieri cook those sausages. You know, I got to see my guys out there. He was out there, he was cooking. So something we're really excited about, and something I want to ask you, Beca, is that Lana del Rey showed up on the first day. Yeah, she surprised everyone with Charlie Coffin I think his name is. We did not watch him because we didn't know who he was, but kind she popped up on say. She was there the whole weekend. She was hanging out and posing for pictures with all these Bachelor people.
Speaker 2: So many Bachelor people.
Speaker 5: I found out she's a huge Bachelor fan. You've met her, right, Yeah, I met Yeah.
Speaker 2: It was the craziest thing ever when I met her.
Speaker 4: Oh my god. Was she a fan of your season? Do you know?
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So my youngest sister, Hink is like at the time, I think this was twenty sixteen, she was like, you know those fans that know specific things about the artist and you're like, how did you find that out? And they're like in fan groups. My sister was like at that level, she was obsessed. So she visited from Louisiana and I had gotten invited to this It was like a small festival down in Kasta Meser or something, and I had two VIP tickets and so I had Caroline my other sister Anne Hank with me, and I was like, we'll figure out how to get another ticket once we get down there, like, let's just go. So we get in, We somehow finagle a general ad mission wristband for Caroline and we sneak her into the VIP with this. So then this guy comes up and he's like hey, and he starts putting a wristband on my hand and he's like, uh, you're Becca right from the Bachelor. And I was like, oh yeah, and he's like these are backstage passes. I was told to come give these to you. How many people do you have? And I was like, oh, just us three. So in my mind, I'm like this is cool. I'm feeling like the cool older sister because I just somehow wrangled. As we got Caroline smuggled her into VIP. Now we're going backstage, and my sister goes. As soon as we got backstage, she goes there she is and I was like who, and she was like Lana. And at the time I did I really didn't know much about want to tell ray at all. So I was like which one?
Speaker 2: And she's like her. So I think because.
Speaker 1: I wasn't a huge you know when you're not a huge fan of someone, like it wasn't my Jennifer Aniston. So I was like I went into big sister mode, like I'm gonna go facilitate this introduction.
Speaker 2: So I just went up to her.
Speaker 1: She was talking to some people and I was like hey, I was like hi, and she turns and she goes Becca and I.
Speaker 6: Go yeah, and my sister goes, you watch the Bachelor, and she goes, yeah, I watched my sister or something, and so they like chatted I got a photo with them together.
Speaker 3: It was like the cool it's easier to do it when you don't really know who they are and you just treat them like a normal human being instead of like hyping it up and stressing yourself out.
Speaker 1: Well as it's like the rejection doesn't hurt bad, Like if she want have rejected me, I would have been like, oh whatever, Yeah, she shouldn't be her fan anymore, right right?
Speaker 5: Yeah, Allison loves her, And when we found out she was popping around, of course we were just like, Alana, watch the whole time. A picture surface of Lana del Rey and Mike Love from the Beach Boys and Guy Fieri and I staring at this photo for the last twenty four hours. It's my favorite image.
Speaker 3: Did either of you see Beyonce?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 2: No, this feels she was definitely there.
Speaker 3: She was in the VIP section at some point on Sunday morning.
Speaker 4: Oh my gosh.
Speaker 3: I had boots on the ground at Stage Coach Sunday morning and they're like, Beyonce's in VIP.
Speaker 1: Yeah, boots on the ground said she was. They think she was checking things out for potential next year. Oh, just like Stay with the Bible is she had.
Speaker 3: The truck there, the Cowboy corner truck. She had this thing fly over the state multiple times. Yeah, so I was like, why if she's not gonna partake.
Speaker 2: Could potentially headline.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we were watching doesn't the promo exactly? We're watching posts malone like everyone was.
Speaker 4: It was. It was funny.
Speaker 5: The audience was like general stage coach people. There's a good amount of Swifties. I could tell that we're expecting Taylor to come out with postpone, and then there's a lot of Beyonce people just watching every move every time he took a pause, like is this the moment? And it never happened, and everyone was so crestfallen when it ended. But I liked it because his set was supposed to be like a celebration of like older of country music, and you know, he brought out like Dwight Yoakam and stuff like that, and I thought that was fun And if he had brought up Beyonce would have completely changed the vibe. Yeah, everyone was very sad though, Like I felt, Miranda Lambert's about to go on stages with all these like sad people, like you're staggering out of the main stag.
Speaker 3: I feel bad.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but he was great. He was so good. We had we had such a fun time watching him. And again I'm walking around trying to spread the rumors. I'm like, the Beach Boys are going to bring up Beyonce. It's gonna happen in the Beach Boys.
Speaker 3: And they didn't either.
Speaker 4: They did not.
Speaker 5: They brought up Mark McGrath from Sugar Ray. Not quite the same but uh vibe, different vibe. So no Beyonce.
Speaker 2: Siding I was spreading your rumor too, thank you's gonna o. My friend says he's gonna gonna come out with the Beach.
Speaker 5: I was like, I have a friend who works at Stage Coach. He said that Beyonce's gonna come up with the Beach Boys. I was trying to get this go and.
Speaker 3: I was convinced she was coming out with somebody.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it really felt that way.
Speaker 1: Well, so then we're we're back in like where all the trailers are, and Ali is like obsessed with post Malone, like from for forever, she's been obsessed with him, and she's like.
Speaker 2: There he is, there he is. I'm like, oh, and she's like Posty Posty. She walks over.
Speaker 1: Mind, do we've had a few drinks at this point, and she's like, get a video with just him in the background. So she's like holding her drink and his security guard's like walking into space.
Speaker 2: So I couldn't get the video.
Speaker 4: Wow.
Speaker 2: She got so.
Speaker 1: Mad at me, and I was like, why didn't you want me to.
Speaker 2: Do like tackle security?
Speaker 1: What was security doing where I couldn't get posty space in the video.
Speaker 2: But he was like taking photos and stuff with people, So I don't.
Speaker 3: Know why here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then Sewn Mendes was right nice to se and he was talking to Ryan Beatty.
Speaker 2: Ryan Beatty.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Ryan Beatty, And I go up because I love Ryan's music. You don't know Ryan Beatty's music.
Speaker 4: I do not?
Speaker 5: Oh oh my gosh, wait, I think I do. Hang on, does he have a song called like what.
Speaker 2: The bruises thee.
Speaker 4: What keep singing?
Speaker 1: Okay, anyways, they're talking, So I go up to Ryan and I'm like, I just want to say I love your music, like you're amazing.
Speaker 4: White teeth that song, Teeth, that song.
Speaker 1: And so I turned to look at Sean and he goes, I knew him from before he was doing mag Con days, like before Sean blew up. He was in this like traveling mean and Greek.
Speaker 3: We felt like Vine days.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I worked for the guy who started.
Speaker 1: I was his assistant, so I knew Sean from them, but I haven't seen him in forever.
Speaker 2: And he turns and he's like, hi, Angel, how are you like the biggest hug?
Speaker 3: It was like, wow, Angel, did you chat with Shawn Mendo?
Speaker 1: No, because they were chatting and I just I interrupted them to like say something to Ryan, and then Sean hugged me. So I didn't want to like pop myself that you're.
Speaker 3: In No, no, no, I felt.
Speaker 1: Like a good moment, felt cool and like oh for Czezy Breezy. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I'm not good with social cues.
Speaker 1: But everyone said there was like Bachelor people everywhere, and I don't think I saw anybody.
Speaker 3: I feel like that just as an onlooker, I feel like I just saw so many Bachelor people on social media. There two only bachelor people.
Speaker 5: We were just watching Instagram in between vans that I saw Jason Tarctic was I was like, Jartic's here.
Speaker 4: Then the next one, Jason Tark got a picture of Lana del Rey. We're so jealous.
Speaker 3: I know. There was a lot of Bachelor, a lot of crossover and Tyler Cameron was there.
Speaker 2: Tyler Cameron was there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he was there.
Speaker 1: It was like it was a big group of them. But I did not see them in my day one one. There it was in my feed. Oh yeah, a lot of my feet at the feed.
Speaker 2: How are your feet feeling?
Speaker 5: So the first day I wore my Croc cowboy boots for the first time, and let me tell.
Speaker 3: You makes cowboy boots?
Speaker 4: They did? They did.
Speaker 5: They made a very select pair, yes, and I wore them. They were such a big hit. I got stopped for photos so many times. I felt like a celebrity and my feet were loving it. Yeah, it felt so good.
Speaker 3: Honestly, you can't compete with that.
Speaker 4: It was so great. I had spurs. It was awesome. And then the second day I wore real cowboy boots and that hurt real bad.
Speaker 5: Yeah I'm feeling good today, but yeah, but day two was bad that that My feet were really killing me. It's just the standing around though. I think that's like any shoe that would hurt, you know, an is shoe an.
Speaker 3: Shoe, every shoe.
Speaker 1: But I do feel if I had had Hokahs on, I wouldn't be in pain like I am today.
Speaker 3: Well honestly had crocs cowboy boots. Like if I could wear my crocs, I could walk from here to New York and my cross Welcome Out?
Speaker 2: Is that a song to walk them out the.
Speaker 4: Hotel?
Speaker 5: We were saying it was funny because it was like ninety percent stage coach people and then Hoka was having a conference there, so fun It was funny seeing all these like stage coach people in their boots, like just like dying and then the hook of people that's cool to cucumber.
Speaker 4: Like walking around it's so funny. Yeah, it was fun.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So I will be honest, I didn't see a lot of music. I was just bebopping around at the bar and backstage and uh that's.
Speaker 3: The best part.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: But then finally I was like, should we go listen to me or just see some music?
Speaker 2: So we stayed till the middle of Morgan Wallen and then we left and that walk back to the car.
Speaker 1: We later found out our driver had bought a parking pass right by the section we were in Wow, but we didn't know where it was and there's no map of parking, so we walked all the way across to where you get like the petty cab and stuff. Oh man, and they were like, here's your The guys like drops us off on the bike and he's like, here's your parking lot. And we go ask the guy and he's like, you're on the complete other.
Speaker 2: Side of them.
Speaker 3: I can't even tell you. I've been to those park grounds parking grounds so many years, and yet I can still never find my way out ever never.
Speaker 4: It's so confusing.
Speaker 5: We took the shuttle, so but I was like, looking at well, there's so many parking lots too.
Speaker 4: I'm like, if you park here, how are you supposed to get back? It's so confusing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's what I was saying. I mean, we wouldn't.
Speaker 1: We didn't stand a chance, but we ali and I did get into a quarrel because we went over to the ferris wheel once, like I think it was Morgan came on, her Hearty came on, and so we were like, let's go over to the ferris wheel and take photos because no one's going to be there right now because everyone's watching the show. And I put in so much effort trying to get a good photo for her, and I just got nothing in return.
Speaker 2: And I was like, do you know.
Speaker 1: Annoying it is to always be the person who can take a good photo of people and no one can do it for me.
Speaker 2: I was drunk, but I was like, I was so mad.
Speaker 3: I'm sure she got something good. No, at least one good photo. How many did she take? Five hundred?
Speaker 2: No, we didn't really. I had my camera so it wasn't like just clicking, you know. But she was like, well, let's go by.
Speaker 1: I could take it, and I'm like, I'm over it. So it was definitely one of those moments where I was like, I get so upset because I put in so much work for everyone, no one knows how to take a photo.
Speaker 3: I feel like I've been learning and I've been doing very well. Thank you very much. At Dean and Kiln's wedding, you were teaching me specific techniques, and I feel like I actually was like a student and I was picking up on those things.
Speaker 1: Well, I haven't seen your work since then, so I can't confirm it to not.
Speaker 3: Well, if you brought me to stagecoach, maybe you would have seen my work in action.
Speaker 1: You don't like country music, why would I I've been listening to the Cowboy corner for like a month straight to.
Speaker 2: Your rad I cannot be the argument.
Speaker 3: I'm wearing Denham on Denham on Denham.
Speaker 1: You're wearing a denim skirt and top zone together aka address.
Speaker 3: I like post Malone, he was there.
Speaker 2: I didn't go see post Malone. Well, who did you like from this? The night that I went?
Speaker 3: Was there? Like the Beach Boys?
Speaker 2: Hell yeah, I didn't watch the Beach Boys.
Speaker 3: I like Hattie or whatever. You said.
Speaker 5: Okay, here you would not Here we go start whooping and holler. And if you hear someone you like, Britney Spencer, Willie Jones, old people on the Beyonce album By the Way, Ashley Cook, the War Entreaty.
Speaker 3: Cook, my friend.
Speaker 2: I'm guessing friend, my friend.
Speaker 5: Maybe Nate Smith, Pam Tillis, Megan Brony, She's so good, Clint Black, the beach Boy around. Bailey Zimmerman was on a song with the Brothers.
Speaker 2: Yeah what about her own stuff?
Speaker 3: Fine?
Speaker 4: Bringing it's a Bailey's a man. Oh that's not miss gender Bailey Zimmerman. I love her.
Speaker 2: No, I feel more validated than ever.
Speaker 3: Bailey is a tricky name.
Speaker 4: Morgan walland you know that, yes, yes man?
Speaker 3: He sings I know this. I got two two kids to know what's the big song that he sings?
Speaker 1: And talk?
Speaker 3: I can't remember everything.
Speaker 2: You wouldn't know anything, So there you go.
Speaker 3: There's three right there.
Speaker 4: Wow, Well you would have had the best time. Like mendes Wi last.
Speaker 2: Night's Wizzy didn't stay for that. We left a way before Whizzy, I think because he performed before.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he was. He was at like midnight or something.
Speaker 3: I was trying to do the w and I did it whatever I think you did.
Speaker 1: But I did.
Speaker 2: Happy to plan a stagecoach for you next year.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I like the one day that you did.
Speaker 2: Oh you like that?
Speaker 3: Yes? I think me and the three days anybody.
Speaker 1: I think I do next year is get get a house with like a pool, and then we alternate wristbands, and whoever wants to go for that day can go, and then everyone's beause.
Speaker 3: I enjoy Palm Springs exactly, love the vibe, the energy, and I like the vibe and the energy of those festivals, just not three full days of it.
Speaker 2: Same.
Speaker 1: Okay, well we can we can talk more about that. I'm sorry that you are not considered. I'll be more aware of how much you love country music it's less.
Speaker 3: About loving the country music and loving you.
Speaker 2: Oh well, let's.
Speaker 1: Do something we both enjoy if we want to spend time together, okay, without our feet hurting and me feeling like absolute death.
Speaker 2: The next day.
Speaker 3: I'll tell you this.
Speaker 1: Uh, it wasn't windy yesterday. So yesterday, I guess was the least windy.
Speaker 4: Was brutal?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, because.
Speaker 1: They said it was really bad and we we had like it was really hot in the sun, but the weather was decent.
Speaker 3: Yes, it was like one hundred and ten.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I will say the difference in our demeanors today and how it seems that we're both feeling is talking just because of what happened. Is I drank a lot and Easton did it, and.
Speaker 5: After the bar to get water and we're like and they're like, hey, you have to your have wristband. I'm like, I'm not drinking and they're like, oh, like I need one for I'm not drinking at all, and they're like, really, okay, Like one person gave me a fist bump.
Speaker 4: But I was like, I don't know how people can do that.
Speaker 3: Do you understand that drinking is literally like we're just toxining our body. It's a literal poison, yes, and we just do it happily. I wasn't gonna drink until my wedding, and then here I am again this weekend throwing them back.
Speaker 1: Well, what maybe once you have your date set, you can go, Okay, I'm not going to drink this many months before. You know what I'm saying, not gonna happen.
Speaker 3: Oh but I feel it though, Like I'm like when I drink. After I drink, I hate the feeling. So I'm like, why am I choosing this?
Speaker 5: I've never had any interest, but this weekend I was like, oh man, I really am really not in it now.
Speaker 4: But uh, what was your rule?
Speaker 5: You didn't want to have a car, you were going to have wine in or something before you're you had set up.
Speaker 3: I think I said no hard liquor until my wedding day, and that's out the window, out the window. I lasted like maybe a month.
Speaker 2: That's longer than miss.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I don't like the way it makes me feel, So why do I keep doing it? So this really weird thing, like I'm having like an existential crisis.
Speaker 1: Well, I did feel like I made a mistake because my plan was to just garden.
Speaker 2: A little bit while I was there.
Speaker 3: Garden, remember, gardening.
Speaker 1: Edible so so that I wasn't like miserable the next day, right right?
Speaker 3: And I forgot that was so skippy ohigherism me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it literally was.
Speaker 1: But I didn't do that. So and then I drink vodka. I don't even drink vodka.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Why that's because, yeah, tequila probably would have set me up for success.
Speaker 2: Don't worry. I had a bagel with cream cheese this morning and it's from Saved Me.
Speaker 1: Noah's not. But I don't put your place on my door dash or whatever.
Speaker 3: Yeah it's fine.
Speaker 2: Okay, Wow, what a weekend. So would you go back?
Speaker 4: You know? I don't. It has to be an insane line up.
Speaker 2: Well with the lineup need to be for you.
Speaker 4: I don't say this year.
Speaker 5: I've always wanted I've loved country music now for a long time, and I've always wanted to go. But what pushed me over the edge was the Beach Boys. When I saw them get announced, I'm like, okay, we're going. And I've always wanted to see Hardy. I love Megan Maroney. There's a singer named Lauren Watkins. That was the first person on Friday and I have loved her for a very long time. And if you guys out there love country music, you should listen to Lauren Walkins.
Speaker 4: She's so good. So like this lineup, I was like, I cannot deny this. We have to go.
Speaker 5: I think next, if we're gonna go again, it has to be like Blink two, The Beach Boys, Chris Evans and character as Captain America.
Speaker 4: You know, it's got to be stuff like that, like going back. I don't think so.
Speaker 3: I feel like I like more country than that. List let on, Like I like Dan and Shay Yeah, no Flats oh yeah, Jelly Roll Roll, Chris Stapleton.
Speaker 2: Or Rascal flats Head.
Speaker 4: I mean that'd be great.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I like some country we wouldn't say I like, am knowledgeable in country.
Speaker 2: We peaked the year with Shanaya and Garth Brooks.
Speaker 3: I know that Twain another legend, legend amongst legends, amongst our countries.
Speaker 2: Okay, so that's.
Speaker 4: Interesting, Yeah, it was.
Speaker 5: It's just a lot, you know, it's a it's a lot of time in the sun. I can't handle the sun. I love the sun, but it's it is like miserable Allison was. She really made it happen for me, and I'm very grateful because I was really excited about a lot of these guys. Uh, we're talking about like we've done it, marked off the list. It would have to be insane lant up to go back. Maybe we just do one day.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, I recommend it'll still take you down. But okay, I want.
Speaker 1: To talk about Tonya's world tour down to celebrate twenty years of Ryan Seacrest.
Speaker 3: Twenty years of on air with oh yeah, years of Ryan. It's his twentieth birthday.
Speaker 1: Anyways, I felt like you raged, and I'm want to talk about not recovered from that.
Speaker 2: Let's talk about what love.
Speaker 1: Shoot, that was almost a smooth what I was gonna say, Let's talk about it when we come back, but my words all jumble together.
Speaker 2: We'll talk about it when we come back.
Speaker 1: Tongue is still listing out the country artist she likes.
Speaker 2: They're coming in spurts.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Luke Bryant, there's.
Speaker 2: Some old he's not naming any reason.
Speaker 4: Chris Lane, Chris Laine. Interesting, that's right.
Speaker 2: Interesting.
Speaker 3: Nich Man, Yeah, I love the song he wrote about Lauren. Yeah, I can't remember what it's called though, so like.
Speaker 1: Once these one songs are overall, that's right, Okay. So Ryan Seacrest on Air with Ryan celebrated twenty years.
Speaker 3: Twenty years of the show. So Honor with Ryan Seacrest has been on the air for twenty years. And what's so crazy is that I've been a part of it for thirteen of those twenty years. That's so wild, so wild, Like I'm like, that's more than fifty percent of it. Yea, yeah, that's like seventy almost seventy percent.
Speaker 2: I don't think any of us.
Speaker 3: Are mathematicians anyways, but that's like so crazy. I'm like, the fact that I've been anywhere for thirteen years is so weird. Definitely feeling elderly these days. But we did a tour, so we stopped. We basically went from like Orange County up to LA So if you if you're not familiar with the area, would basically spanned like I don't know how mean miles that is.
Speaker 2: Probably like sixty sixties sixty is.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So we went from Orange County to Anaheim to Los Alamados to Long Beach to Compton to Culver City to downtown LA to Alhambra to Burbank and I'm missing one other, oh two stops in Long Beach.
Speaker 2: I think we were the significance of the stop. What was the significance?
Speaker 3: So they're like hometown hust A lot of them are hometown. So Chalk was like it was the first place because we have a Bryan Secret has this foundation there the hospital Orange County, and then we went to Las Amel's High School, which is where Sisty and I went to high school. And then all the other ones were like hometown hustlers are people that we've had on the show to promote their business that are like people who have quit their jobs and started their own business. So we've all we've had all these people on the show, okay, And it was so wild. It was like a full on day. We were all like in a bus in a sprinter van loading up getting now. It was like total mayhem in the best.
Speaker 1: Way, and like you had to keep your energy just like at a level hundred the whole.
Speaker 3: Day, Yeah, one hundred because everybody people were coming to I was so so many people came to every single stop and so we would see people. Some people brought the Sunshine Mine book for me, to sign, which was like so cute, and so I wanted to like keep the vibes high in the bus when we were traveling to and fro because I was like, I can't to me, I can't like take cat nap and then go and like be on. So I kept trying to like play games in the bus, and nobody would play with me, which was kind of sad.
Speaker 5: I was wondering how those forty minute drives in between each.
Speaker 3: Software and nobody wanted to play with me. And eating was a challenge, so I ate. There was this bakery that made fresh bread. It came out of the oven and Ryan took a bite of it and you could see like the steam coming out, and I was so hungry. I was like, give it to me. I literally ate the entire loaf. Oh my god, like no meat in there, no sandwich, just a plane of white bread.
Speaker 2: Honestly, what's better than that?
Speaker 3: It was so good. It was so hot, it was like the inside was asulted. Oh my god, it was so good. I know, but I was then after like our third or four stop, I was hungry again. Robbie came and met us up at the downtown La Taco stop. That we had. That was really cute because he like bought a couple of beers and some shots. So that like really perked me up because then I was like dancing at the next since the alcohol just makes me like goosey.
Speaker 2: You didn't drink until the downtown Ya.
Speaker 3: What time was that four? Yeah? It was like hot hour and then yeah. So then our next stop was this grocery store and I was just dancing and it was so funny. I was like having the time of my life. And they DMed me on Instagram. They were like, thank you for having so much fun. All of our customers said that they loved seeing you dancing. I was like, oh my god. And then we ended up at a gas station which is on the cross streets of Ryan's first like apartment apartment in La Okay, and so that's where we ended in. There was so many people there and it was just like so fun. It was such a crazy, once in a lifetime experience. And it was like it was so cute because Robbie was like, I want to come to one of the stops. It's like it's okay, like we can meet for dinner after and he was like no, like when are you ever going to do this again? You know, He's like, you're never going to do this again. I want to see it, and like it was like.
Speaker 1: Really really cool, that's so fun. Yeah, it looked really fun. It was actually really fun and it looks like a long day. Like I was like, that's a.
Speaker 3: Lot, I know. And I was gonna wear Heal booties because I was like I want to look kind of, you know, kind of cute. And then I realized like how much walking, and I was so glad I wore sneakers.
Speaker 2: The sneakers never fail, No, you never regret it.
Speaker 3: I'm in this phase of life where I want comfort over cuteness.
Speaker 2: I feel like you've been in that real long time.
Speaker 3: Basically in my whole life. I want comfort over kere.
Speaker 1: I feel like lately, more than ever, you're you're dressing up more than your really yeah, because like for a minute it was like sweats you were in your sweats era. Yeah, I'm still in it, I know, but like tell very much so I don't I feel like you've actually gone into more cue over comfort.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah yeah really.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like denam skirt and top someone together doesn't look more comfortable than a sweatsuit. It's not bad, no, but I'm saying you can't.
Speaker 3: Beat a sweatsuit. If I could live in a sweatsuit, if I could walk down the aisle in a sweatsuit.
Speaker 2: You can. My god, you can do anything you want.
Speaker 3: I know, but I'm not going to do that. I'm just saying, but if it's a long enough dress, it might something might go under. I'm just gonna tell you that much for sure.
Speaker 1: Speaking of road tripping, and know what, I'm playing games with you, someone in the scrubbing in group on a Facebook posted I just saw Tanya's stories that she was going to pick out road trip snacks for Ryan's bus store. I love her to death, but she is the last person I went on picking out snacks for a road trip. I need Becka to be picked out my road trip snacks.
Speaker 3: So first of all, I'd like to tell you what I packed.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'd let the people know.
Speaker 3: Dried mangoes, delicious love mango, Okay, thank you. My almond flour crackers their cheese and they taste like cheese. It's you had them, and they're delicious.
Speaker 2: Literally maybe the grossest thing.
Speaker 3: Of every I didn't make them. I didn't make them. I bought them at the store. No, no, you've eaten them delicious.
Speaker 2: Their stuff is good, good enough, yes, much better than what you made me.
Speaker 3: I got Justin's almond butter, peanut butter cups, dark chocolate. Okay, I got some peanut butter and almond butter. Like the slurpy things that you just like slurp out of the you know, they put them in like little packets, a little individual pack I got a ton of those. Great in case you want some protein on the go. And uh and some popcorn, some lesser evil popcorn.
Speaker 4: It's not as bad as I would have thought.
Speaker 1: Very healthy stuff now, and I think when I'm on a road trip, I'm just like I want Dorito's.
Speaker 2: I want nerds clusters.
Speaker 3: Well, so, okay, nerds cluster is one thing, but Doritos get your hands really dirty. We didn't have a bathroom on the bus. We needed to keep it tight. Sticks chopsticks.
Speaker 1: People eat like fire hot cheetos with like chopsticks so that their fingers don't get there.
Speaker 3: This woman brought us Nicks burritos. She like, came to one of the stops and brought these like breed breakfast briders. That are amazing from our hometown. She went and bought them and brought with this giant back. I know, so sweet. I gone by it to a Sparks game.
Speaker 2: Wow, the rules, I know exciting.
Speaker 3: I know, it was quite the trip.
Speaker 1: A lot of people, though, said that they would actually choose Easton to pick their snacks. Wow. That is because they feel like you choose some like fun and interesting things. Yeah.
Speaker 4: I like to think I would, you know, you.
Speaker 1: Would choose like like you would try if you were in the middle of Hexas and they had like some weird jerky.
Speaker 2: I feel like you try and that stresses me out.
Speaker 5: They got squirrel jerky here, let's try this, or like those lollipops with the worm in them, like that kind of thing.
Speaker 3: You can't go wrong with me jerky. Honestly, I'm bummed I didn't grab some chomps.
Speaker 2: I do love a chomp, Yeah, I do love.
Speaker 1: I will say I had what I would consider one of the best chicken tenders and barbecue sauce in my life last night. Now, I was, yeah, and I was at a level I would say eight. How many drinks did you have a lot?
Speaker 2: I like, how many many?
Speaker 3: Four or five?
Speaker 2: Yeah? The last one was a double so like six yeah, yeah, and it was just back to back. It was brutal.
Speaker 1: So by the time Morgan Walling came on, I was sober and like, get me to a car where I am like heading to my bed.
Speaker 3: I think I have like a window of two hours where the alcohol gets me fun and then it's just down, just down.
Speaker 2: After that, Yeah, we didn't. We didn't.
Speaker 4: Paste was this chicken?
Speaker 5: This is something you got at the festival. I didn't eat any food there.
Speaker 1: I was so basic that, like I think I was just so starving and they were so hot and fresh. And I'm so weird about biting into chicken because you just don't know, like if you're gonna get a freaky piece. And I was just biting into no fear and it wow safe. I got no weird pieces. So it took drunk courage. Okay. Taylor Swift has had her album out for a week now, over a week. Yes, I have listened to it multiple times and I I had a new appreciation for it when I put my air pods in.
Speaker 3: Yeah, what do you mean different thing?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I just like enjoyed it so much with it in my head, in my.
Speaker 2: Ears like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And I think when I was listening to it just out on a general ice speaker, I'd be like, oh, I, I didn't really hear the lyrics, but when it's in your head noise canceling, I really heard it.
Speaker 3: I know. I need to get some of those. I think I've realized, and I and to get a pair of those I love but Daddy, I love him.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, but it's it was like up on my list, but I love it.
Speaker 3: It's my top three.
Speaker 2: Yeah. And the Prophecy, what's.
Speaker 3: The one that's starting to do it for me that I did not pick originally? Oh Down bad Oh I loved That wasn't in my That wasn't in my early favorites. And the Tortured Poets Apartment, the title track of the album, it's up there for me, And I think, what's it called going down? Who's afraid of little old Me?
Speaker 4: Really?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Just moving down? It's fine, it's not gone, it's just moving down down the chart.
Speaker 1: I still feel like the first half of the album is my favorite.
Speaker 3: Oh interesting, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. I still don't like any of the ones with the names Cassandra, Peter Robin, is it that a Chloe or Sam or Sophia or Mark or what is it.
Speaker 2: I've enjoyed Clara bow More.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, I like Clara bow too.
Speaker 1: I was like, I said, it was a skip, and I'm I might skip it, but I might not.
Speaker 2: That's where I'm at now.
Speaker 3: Not to derail the Taylor Swift combo. Because Nick byal got married this weekend.
Speaker 2: He did to Natalie Joy.
Speaker 3: Whom we love. I was surprised some people that I didn't see there. Oh, like Jason Tartik. Isn't he friends with Jason Tartik and Tyler Cameron and they were at Stagecoach.
Speaker 1: I do feel like he's close with Tyler Cameron, So I was surprised by that too.
Speaker 2: I don't I don't know how. I don't know how close all these people are.
Speaker 1: I just know they're close because if they did Special Forces together, I fel like a bond.
Speaker 2: Yeah maybe Tyler.
Speaker 1: I feel like Tyler did work stuff at Stagecoach though, so maybe he had already agreed to that.
Speaker 3: I mean, you give people a pretty large heads up.
Speaker 1: The wedding day, have their wedding stuff after they got pregnant or did they just keep the same day, and I'm.
Speaker 3: Pretty sure they kept it. And I know somebody that was there that has known for a very long time boots on the ground, but had boots on the ground at the wedding. Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: You have boots on the ground.
Speaker 3: Yeah you better watch out, duma. I'm comment for you. But I did, like I loved the ascetic of their wedding, and like Rob and I were talking about how beautiful the I don't know if you don't call it a hoopah, what's the thing that goes around the couple as they get married, the arch. Yeah, it's just called an arch.
Speaker 4: I would just call it an arch.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I just called it a hoopah. But it's so beautiful and it was like has a greenery. And I'm starting to learn and pick up on these things I never really realized or thought about before.
Speaker 1: Well, they got married on her family's three hundred acre farm in Georgia, and it looked like a very country westerns so cute. Really, we love a mountain cheek.
Speaker 3: Well, I love a mountain cheek country moment, that's for sure.
Speaker 1: I did see she posted today that you know she's breastfeeding still, so her boobs are like huge, huge, and people were making comments like the wedding's beautiful, but why would you be in a dress where your boobs look that like huge? And she's like, just so y'all know, like I'm breastfeeding. So by the end of the night, like my boobs were like literally so big.
Speaker 3: So also, I buy things to make so like, get off me.
Speaker 2: I'm buying an outfit trying to look like that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you best believe. I mean, I don't know, but I'm gonna get a dress where my boobs are smushed and up you're not watch out you don't think so little sweetheart top.
Speaker 1: Yeah maybe I could see you doing that for a moment. Yeah, yeah, I'm not excited to see what you choose for yours.
Speaker 2: But yeah, I was like laughing because I kept thinking.
Speaker 1: I was like, well, she looks amazing, and then it's weird, like what.
Speaker 2: What you see when you look at a photo?
Speaker 1: And then she posted that and I'm like, people are so many wedding that yeah, who just scroll?
Speaker 3: But also like some people like obviously whatever she's breastfeeding, she wasn't. She didn't want them to be out like that. But I'm like, even if she did that's her brogative.
Speaker 5: I'll never understand that, like seeing something like that and being like, I need, I need to weigh in here, I need to say this horrible thing that I do not understand that.
Speaker 2: It's a weird.
Speaker 1: If you think about having the mindset to scroll on Instagram knowing you're gonna leave me in comments is such a weird, weird thing.
Speaker 3: I also have been NonStop looking at Alex Cooper's photos from her wedding. Gosh, and she really threw a wrench in my planets because now I'm looking into Mexico.
Speaker 2: It was just everything because this.
Speaker 3: Whole time, my biggest fear of LA is the weather. Like I keep getting nervous about the weather.
Speaker 2: So funny we have like the most like no think about it.
Speaker 3: It was eighty degrees the other week, and then the weekend it was just like a downpour.
Speaker 1: You can't predict the weather days, timing year for sure, but I think in other times of the year you may to September.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but even we had a hurricane in August last year.
Speaker 2: Okay, hardly it was.
Speaker 3: It was raining for two days.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it did rain.
Speaker 3: So what I'm saying is like the weather's unpredictable, and so I've been like really stressed about it. And then I saw her photos from Mexico and I was like, oh, do you know where the weather is perfect all year round? It rains in Mexico, not in the wintertime. They have like November to April is like their best months.
Speaker 1: I think there's still potential that it could rain or get a hurricane.
Speaker 3: You think so, yes, not according to my searches.
Speaker 1: Okay, well let's use searches then. But her wedding looked incredible. And it's also like the photos in her style, like everything about it just felt so vogue.
Speaker 3: Yea, it belonged in Vogue. It really did. But I was just like, ugh, what a treat that no one has to worry about the weather.
Speaker 1: I think everyone has to worry. Ally's worried about the weather like she is. Yeah, it's like rainy in Amsterdam.
Speaker 3: It is Oh, that would send me, That would really send me. Are they doing it indoors? No outdoors?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: See that's the thing. Like Robbie goes, Okay, He's like, babe, we have to narrow this down here, what is your vision? And I go my only vision that I've ever had is outdoors. Every like Pinterest, every like photo that I see and I send to anybody. It's a venue that's outdoors. So I'm like, obviously I don't want to be in a ballroom, right, But my also, my biggest concern is the weather.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 3: Riddle yeah, riddle me, riddle me that you.
Speaker 2: Have a tent outside. Maybe you go outdoor with a tent.
Speaker 3: I guess you could have a tent backup, but it's like your best bet.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well, Sophia Bush came out, Yes she did, and she wrote an essay for Glamour magazine. And it's interesting because in the essay she says that she right before her wedding, she almost called it off. And she was like, I guess, you know you, I mean, you don't want to disappoint people. You don't want to you know, you worked so hard to play in a wedding. You don't want to have to like call it off. And I thought that was such a good maybe something for people to hear where it's like it ended anyway, you know. And she had to go through the public of like getting another divorce and she had to do that all again because she was scared of disappointing people, where if she had just listened to her gut.
Speaker 3: It's so it's so wild how that happened. But I think it happens all the time, but not even just in weddings. In life, you just do things because you don't want to disappoint. You don't want disappoint people when you're disappointing yourself. Isn't that so weird?
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, we're way more We're way more comfortable disappointing ourselves than disappointing other people.
Speaker 3: It's so crazy.
Speaker 1: But they had their first red carpet appearance and.
Speaker 3: They were matching, not matching, coordinating.
Speaker 2: She said, you know, she felt like she took off.
Speaker 1: She said she felt like coming out or she felt like coming to terms with her sexuality was like taking off a weighted vest. And I felt that not so much with my sexuality, I guess. But when I when Kaylee and I went public, I felt a literal way being lifted off of me. So I really when she said that, I was like, I know, I know that feeling. That's so crazy, or like when you meet someone and you're like, oh, this is what you know, this is what I was hoping it would feel like.
Speaker 3: That.
Speaker 5: Hearing that always makes me so emotional because I think about so many people that can't that, that will never feel that, or for a very long time.
Speaker 3: That still just are in this lie because they don't want to disappoint people in their lives, and.
Speaker 5: I just can't imagine what it would be like to not be who you are. Yeah, that's it breaks my heart.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's so it's you hope that there.
Speaker 1: I do feel like there is progress, Like even though sometimes in the news and what you hear, it feels like, wow, have we made any progress in this area? But then I see kids like going to prom together with their girlfriend or boyfriend, and I'm like, I see the comments of people being like I would have given anything to go to prom with a boy or to go to prom with a girl, and I'm so like, it's healing me my younger self like seeing this so I know that, Like there are moments.
Speaker 2: Where I go, are we having progress in this?
Speaker 1: But then you see those and you're like that would that couldn't happen. Even when I was in high school, I don't think anyone in my school would have gone to prom or a dance with the same sex company.
Speaker 3: I think I had a couple in my high school, but not many.
Speaker 1: Yeah, definitely not. I mean I went to like a Baptist school, so definitely not. But yeah, it is it's like you root for people to experience that once you've like, now that I've experienced it, it's like it feels so much heavier of thinking how people live their whole life. And you see these older people or an elderly people who didn't get to live their truth and they're finally getting to do it. But there's it's like it's obviously better late than ever, but you go, wow, they lived a whole life not loving who they wanted to love.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's really sad.
Speaker 1: So I'm happy for I'm really happy for her that she has experienced that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we love you, Sophia Bush. You want to scrubbing and oh our door is wide open. And with that what we do.
Speaker 1: Speaking of this topic, we have a guest on Thursday. We have Shannon Beverage. She is an og YouTuber. She is a very popular lesbian if you are familiar with that world.
Speaker 2: And I'm so excited to talk to her.
Speaker 1: Because I've been wanting to have her on the podcast and We're going to have a really good conversation this Thursday, so tune in for that.
Speaker 2: We love you so much, Love you so much.
Speaker 3: Talk to Thursday, My