Speaker 1: Let's see which one I can play today that you will cut off because you don't really like our themes.
Speaker 2: I think we could just say, hey, it's welcome to another episode of serial Killers.
Speaker 1: Hey it's welcome to no man, to another.
Speaker 2: Episode of serial Killers. What do you want to talk about today, Scott? Oh, we have a very exciting episode.
Speaker 1: Aren't you pumped? Let's go. This is going to be a fun episode. No, but I want to play something. I like the songs. Okay, it makes you angry now the chips one's fun? People just shut it off. I know the whole thing. Well, we need new ones, please, people send them to us. You can email Andrew at serial Killers at serial Killers at PC. None of that's.
Speaker 2: Actually gmails at gmail dot com. Say it again because I spoke over your serial Killers PC at gmail dot com.
Speaker 1: I love that.
Speaker 2: Or you can just go on our website and see it there serial KILLERSPC dot com.
Speaker 1: Or you can follow us on Instagram and dm us.
Speaker 2: You know what, I actually have a really fun app called Sono. I know I'm probably like taking all the water out of a reservoir right now?
Speaker 1: What does that even mean?
Speaker 2: So you put in a song about a show called Serial Killers a podcast where Andrew and Scottie shut up.
Speaker 1: It's going to make a song right now. What kind of song do you want? Like fun country in country. This is the AI. It's gonna happen. The AI is happening right now. Oh my god, here we go.
Speaker 2: It's it generates in like not even a full minute, and they give you two options.
Speaker 1: Shut up, it's insane. Do you pay for this? No, it's free.
Speaker 2: I don't understand this world that there's probably like I took water away from several farms, but I.
Speaker 1: Don't want to. Now when people say that, what does that mean?
Speaker 2: Personally? My thought about this and I could just be completely in a computer, isn't it well to process all of it? You need It's like how Bitcoin like when they mine for it. You need like a lot of hard drive space. And it's really hot.
Speaker 1: I understand. Okay, So they spray water up the story about Andrew and scott They kill a lot of cereal, They kill a whole life. That's great, louder.
Speaker 2: They tell you about the taste, they tell you about the prize.
Speaker 1: No, they tell you if it's bad or if it's really nice. It's insane. Real Killers a Cereal serial Killers. They love cereal, they love eating cereal. Wait, there's another version. They give you two. This is insane. They call him daniel She tells you if it's good, she tells you if it's bad. Bro, that's creepy. If you are the winner, then you won't be sad. Serial killers. That's crazy that Danielle. Can I put the other one on? Is there more though in this verse? No, I'm not gonna know. It might be something else creepy. A great guy who God, he's a great hold on dude radio gets No, he doesn't. I do I have stuff? Walk Sally Cereal podcast. Okay, serial killer this Morgan Wall they love cereal. This is crazy.
Speaker 2: Cereal killers, they love cereal.
Speaker 1: Serial Killers. Bro, I know what the best part is. We're not gonna get flagged with content. This is an original song by AI. It's a wacky world we live in. That's insane.
Speaker 2: Come and listen to the story about Andrew and Scott.
Speaker 1: This is the other one, samely Oh, it's just different. You're only allowed to play it once? No, but well no, if it's the same lyrics, who cares? I just want to hear. I want to hear, just the chorus.
Speaker 2: I like that one. How do they know, Danielle because it probably pulls from the AI database what data?
Speaker 1: Which I don't know.
Speaker 2: That sounds so I feel old saying it the AI database. Ak, It's it's on the internet. So it just pulls from the internet.
Speaker 1: What. Yes, I can't have ever used tat GPT. No, I'm afraid of it. Okay, can we eat some cereal? Now? Are we in a pickle? I mean I called Danielle if we're in a pickle right here? Yeah, well you're cheap. So I'm on the radio. Yeah, well I got that all wrong. Yeah, I'm on the radio, not you. I'm the star. All right, Andrew, let's bring out your friends, the wish and grad hi wishing grad Hi, wishing grads by wishing grads. I'm sorry, but this one is I'm I'm predicting that we're not gonna like this. Okay, there's three wishes Cereal. They're great company, great people, this flavor, though we've only experienced it once before with cap'n Crunch and birthday cake. You know, cotton candy. I just don't think cotton candy should be a breakfast I don't either, because the only the only I don't just I don't love cotton candy, and I just remember being a kid chewing that that stupid fluoride. They would say, oh, it's cotton candy flavor, and I would eat it and vomit.
Speaker 2: Okay, see ACT, the Mouth Washing Act. Kids, they're cotton candy flavor perfection. However, cotton candy on its own, I think when you're a kid and it's like you're just realized you're eating pure sugar.
Speaker 1: Amazing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but then as an adult, you're like, I don't want to even be close that. It gets sticky.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's like nor face. Nobody ever finishes a whole thing of cotton candy. Speaking of mouthwashed, you know that I was at my parents' house yesterday and in their medicine cabinet was a bottle of plaques mouthwashed pla X. They'ven't made that since the late nineties. Oh okay, so, and I'm pretty sure I bought it for them when I lived there.
Speaker 2: Oh that's funny. So anyway, they don't make new plaques, I don't think. So does it come in a weird bottle?
Speaker 1: No? No, you're thinking of ACT ACT is the one that has a little reservoir on top, hold on plaques, plax. Whatever it is the bottle that was there, Oh yeah, they still make it, There's no way. Yeah, okay, well, I'm telling you. The bottle that's in their house is from the late nineties, maybe ably two thousands. Is it in the glass container? No, let's smell it. I am upset that they threw out a lot of stuff though.
Speaker 2: Oh god, that really doesn't only caught in candy.
Speaker 1: It does.
Speaker 2: My problem is sometimes when they make cotton candy flavored things, it tastes like dull bubble gum.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I don't like bubble gum flavored things either.
Speaker 2: The only thing was the medicine as a kid.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, the amoxacillin I loved.
Speaker 2: But there were two different brands, like I think there was a generic and a different one, and there was one that tasted really good and like bubblegum, and the other one did not taste good.
Speaker 1: All right, Well, these are big old circles and we are using Amazon Grocery lack toast free two percent reduced fat milk today, So no poops for you, Andrew, Okay, thank you. It taste a little bit like marshmallow, yeah, which I like. It's funny because it smells like cotton candy, but it doesn't taste like it. But it's giving marshmallow hmm. But then it has that little bit of weird taste because it's got the thing in it. With the thing. I gotta tell you it's good. I went in with low expectations m h and I'm coming out thinking those thing's so bad. I mean, I wouldn't eat it again, but it's not horrific.
Speaker 2: No, I'm gonna give this three bowls. That's surprising. That was a surprising cereal.
Speaker 1: This is a limited edition founded it's stew Leonards. Most people don't have a stew Leonards unless you're in the New York state. I don't. I don't hate it either. It has that little bit of pea flavor. I bet it's got that pea protein stuff in it. Yeah, but it does it's like beans, a little bit after beans. Yeah. Yeah. It doesn't have that stevia taste though, which is nice. You know what it does taste marshmallow. I also went in way if there were marshmallows in it, now woo, that'd be great. Over the top. I'm gonna give it two balls and a spoon. Thank you, Wishing grads. Yeah, nice, that was That was a nice one. Yeah, does not taste like cotton candy.
Speaker 2: Out of all of them, we always say the three wishes is like, oh, you're looking for something healthy.
Speaker 1: It's Yeah, they're the best of the worst. Can we say that?
Speaker 2: I think there have been a couple that have been better than this one.
Speaker 1: Do you know what? All of a sudden, my daughter's into what Catalina crunch? Okay, she makes me buy her giant bags of Catalina crunch and she loves it. Interesting that stuff's expensive. Yeah, that's nine bucks a bag. So if anyone wants.
Speaker 2: To going off to college so she is, yeah, not going to see her for too much longer, just spend the nine dollars.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well you're right, and I so I'll get sad. Here's your Catalina crunch. That's not what you're gonna say, I got you a case.
Speaker 2: Then the first credit card bill is gonna come to your house and you're gonna be like, what the hell.
Speaker 1: Did you buy? Yeah, hey, and Matt over there, if you want to send us some Cataliana crunch that we haven't done, send it on over. I mean we'll get a used bag then no, no, no, no, no, he'll go He'll get us the good stuff. Oh shoot things. So this k I think just came up a blueberry muffin that she likes that one? All right, Andrew, next great, this one is. I'm also gonna go in with low expectations on this one. Maybe we'll come out hi. No one, not no, no one, not no, not coming out high anywhere.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 1: We've done some purely Elizabeths before. We had some of her cereal, some of their granola. This one is recipe number one. It's the first thing they had. I guess, original ancient grain granola, no flavor, no nothing, just original.
Speaker 2: You know how I feel about the use of the phrase ancient greens? Yeah, I feel it's in marketing terms, it's like calm it down a little bit, touts.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's like it's very California.
Speaker 2: To me, it feels very like, how do you classify it as an ancient grain?
Speaker 1: Who said it? How long has it been there?
Speaker 2: Right, it's not like they're going like Indiana Jones style to get the grains.
Speaker 1: Oh that's something, right, to put them in the cereal Oh, it's again. It's big. The granola people have to cut down on the giant pieces. I agree, you need a bigger hammer. I think. Oh Elizabeth is cute, though she's the founder and CEO. Hi Elizabeth, Hi Elizabeth. Speaking of Elizabeth, it was our friend Lizzie's birthday couple weeks ago. I did sure, I texted her, Yeah, she wrote back it was nice. All right, let's do two percent produced fat lactose free Andrew. Oh, thank god. So it's gentle on your tummy.
Speaker 2: This one's mine, this one's also mine.
Speaker 1: Yeah, gotta pat that stuff down. It's got it. It's got it, just like a nothing smell. I can see the ancient greens. The ryving is boring. I can't even really explain the taste. I mean, now that's not for me. There are notes of I don't even know. No, right, it's too salty. It is a little bit salty. I feel like you might want to break it up more and put on your yogurt. It's salty.
Speaker 2: I don't love the taste like I feel like even with a Nature Valley bar, which, as you know, I didn't like the cereal when it's crushed up. It's pretty good right this now. And I think I've liked purely Elizabeth ones before.
Speaker 1: It's just I don't. This isn't for me. Is she the one that's got the cookie ones? There's like talkics of cookie and I like those, right, that's purely Elizabeth didn't. Yeah, this just is If this is their first one, that's right. There's a little cinnamon in there. But it's not for me. No, it's not for me either. I'm gonna give it gosh. I'm also going to give it two balls. Andrew. Yeah, I'm gonna give it two balls. You did, Yeah, you know that's you want to change that? No, I'm good. Okay, that'out salty. You know what my promise for when we're back from vacation and I'm going to really I'm gonna put like new sounders in here. I'm going to put new like, hey, I could do it, No, I know a human needs to do it. They don't know what we need.
Speaker 2: Well, you could get the instrumentals from it and then just give it to Stacks and he could do the audio.
Speaker 1: But it's just because it's like, uh, you know, we need something to go to break. We need the break music.
Speaker 2: You had it, and then it was even booked marked. You just I don't know why you don't do that.
Speaker 1: Well, I'll come up with it next time. Let's don't have to come up with it. It's on YouTube, it exists. Yeah, but we'll be back right after. What Andrew, I don't know what? What? What do I even play? Play? It's the right thing to do. No, we played that last time. I will Ford Brimley and some show the other day. Wow. Yeah, you know what he had then too? Beat it. That's good and we're back. Why you tall me to Dario. Look he's in there. He's our he's our podcast brother in there. Yeah, hm, my podcast club. I've never heard said that. I've never I've never said that. I've never said this before. Yeah, you should check that out. Maybe he should cross promote us. Yeah, we'll have him on. He could be on ours. I don't he doesn't eat cereal, though he yelled at me for eating fruit loops one time. He did. Yeah, what did he say? Don't eat that crap? What if it's organic? There's no such thing as organic fruit loops. I'm sure we could find it, not Kellogg's. Yeah, but like organic doesn't necessarily mean dude's full of sugar. It's full organic.
Speaker 2: Usually just means it's like next to the farm.
Speaker 1: Speaking of fruit, would you like some fruit? Andrew? Sure? I found this in the dollar store Dollar Tree to be exact, okay, dollar Tree. It was a dollar twenty five. Okay, I like the beat. And you know that the cereals from Dollar Tree generally cause cancer. They're in California, New York. Look, GF brands, fruity rice. I cannot believe I'm about to eat this. This does okay? Why it's a good source of vitamin B twelve. Yeah, and also cancer. Well, it doesn't have the warning this one, does it? Let me check gramps product of Mexico. Were tree nuts almonds a smash? Nope? Not here? All right? Good? Uh? After what does it say? Roll up? After serving with this? With this, you will conserve fresh and crisp your cereal the yes, great man, this is gonna be great. I'm gonna die. It smells like fruity pebals broa, but those are big and they're very vibrantly colored.
Speaker 2: It honestly looks like the stuff that you put at the bottom of an aquarium.
Speaker 1: Yes, the little fish stones interesting fruity rice. Wow, I think we're in trouble. I'm in danger. Here you go, two percent reduced fat milk.
Speaker 2: You're about to watch two podcasters die live on an episode.
Speaker 1: Come on, that's fine. Were they really SELLID in sores? If I killed you? The blue is very vibrant and the milk turns blue almost immediately. Oh boy, dutch, quney and chemically no hm, no, okay. I don't know if I want this in my body and I want to spin it up. I don't want. I feel like I just ate nuclear waste. I think it's fabuloso and qunchy rice form. Oh wow, I'm gonna give it a bowl and spoon. Really yeah, I feel like with a fruity pew, it like dissolves a little bit. There's no gift to this.
Speaker 2: No, it's like weirdly crunchy, weirdly sweet.
Speaker 1: Bro he is ripped. It just is doing too much. I'm giving and then like I genuinely wanted to spit it out. I just think it's unhealthy for your body. I'm giving it one bowl. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I don't if this is your alternative, like.
Speaker 1: I get it. No, But let me tell you one thing. I found a box of fruity pebbles from post at CBS for a dollar ninety nine a few weeks ago. Wow, crazy sale. Wait until things go on sale, buy three four boxes because cereal lasts for a year at least, you know, even after the best by date. Who cares, it's still good and crunchy, So just stock up when it's on sale. Do not buy this crappy no name whatever. Honestly, I feel like I just ate a gas station pill.
Speaker 2: What oh what oh at the counter? Yeah, like I did that, but in serial form. So exciting. Okay, that's if you hear of two people in the New York area that just like raged out in the city, it was either of us.
Speaker 1: There's plenty of those people daily. Every moment of it was us having GF brands fruity. By the way, you'll never know about kids because you're sterile. Now enjoy. Oh great, cool coo cool. Hey, thanks for listening to Serial Killers. Please follow us on Instagram at serial killers PC. Yes, check out the website serial killerspc dot com. You can see all these ratings for all these cereals that we've done, and you can check out the videos there and the photos and all that stuff. Pretty cool, cool until we see you next Monday with an all new Serial Killers, say crunch Andrew, Andrew, Oh wait, did you blow your fingers off? Or we go? We way past a life fourth? At this point, what day is today? I don't know. Do you have fingers left? Of course I do. I don't touch the fireworks, you don't. You just watch with joy. Sometimes today might be the seventh or the fourteenth. I don't know. Anyway, it's the seventh. Hey, we love you.
Speaker 2: Bye,