Speaker 1: Don't answer the phone. Elvis Duran, the Elvis Duran phone tap.
Speaker 2: All right, Off, we go to phone tap Land and this guy is totally cuckoo for cocoa pups. Dear Elvis, My boyfriend Max, who I dearly love, is totally obsessed with mini golf. Did I mention he's in his mid twenties. Well, anyway, last week Max won a mini golf tournament. He was very excited. Let him know there's more to life than mini golf. All right, we've come up with a plan, Jen, for your boyfriend. Jen has already called Max to let him know a phone call is coming from the manager of the mini golf course. The manager played by Garrett. Let's listen in to today's very odd phone tap, very odd.
Speaker 3: Hello is this Max? Yeah, this is Max Max Rick here.
Speaker 1: It's over the mini golf course.
Speaker 3: How are you, Hey, Rick? How are you? I'm doing great? How are you good?
Speaker 1: Good? First off, do you have a few minutes?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah, great, great, great. This This is just you know, a dagger in my heart right now. But you're being accused of cheating over the weekend during the Cup Championship. What as of right now, I'm gonna have to take that trophy away from you.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, no, Rick, who said I was cheating?
Speaker 1: I mean, how well, that's the thing.
Speaker 4: I got a few complaints here from our suggestion box. You know, after you hit the eighteenth hole and after the ball goes inside the clown's mouth. I was just overflowed with complaints saying that you were cheating.
Speaker 3: There's no way to even cheat on that shot. I mean, you get it past the windmill and it goes in the clown's mouth.
Speaker 1: You were cheating the whole game, Rick, I.
Speaker 3: Don't even know how you how you can cheat?
Speaker 1: Jen, she was the one that was kind of.
Speaker 3: Jen told you that I was cheating. Yes, Jen, my girlfriend told you that I was cheating administure golf.
Speaker 4: And then it just makes sense with all the complaints that we got in our suggestion box.
Speaker 3: I mean, who was complaining in a suggestion box.
Speaker 4: Let's be honest, man, You're a twenty five year old guy competing against a bunch of fifteen year olds in a mini golf tournament.
Speaker 3: Jenkins was ten shots behind me. I kicked his ass.
Speaker 1: I mean, what evidence do you have that you weren't cheating?
Speaker 3: Well, maybe they didn't practice like I did. I was out there every weekend, sometimes twice a week.
Speaker 1: That's all.
Speaker 3: I one missed thing, fair and square, Rick, And you are not taking this trophy away from me. You're gonna have to come down to my house and take it away from me. And I'd like to see you try and do that, Rick, all right, really like to see you try and do That's no way you're taking this trophy from me.
Speaker 4: Rick, Really, who uses their own club on a mini golf course?
Speaker 3: Come on you, I've got multiple clubs. Well, they got to use the right club for the right shot.
Speaker 1: We know you were cheating. You were hiding balls in your pocket.
Speaker 3: How could I be cheating a man through the waterfall shot? I did the two and one, I made it over the bridge.
Speaker 1: You were hiding a few of those blue balls in your.
Speaker 3: Pocket, all right, was all Rick. I didn't hide any blue balls.
Speaker 1: I noticed that a few of them were missing.
Speaker 3: That's on you, Rick. I am a legit player. I pride myself on that I would never ever cheat adminiature golf.
Speaker 1: All right, let's call him back and you talk.
Speaker 3: All right, Hello, Hello, what happened? I just got off the phone with Rick. He said that, he said that I was cheating in the tournament. They're gonna take my cup away from me. You got to call him back and tell him.
Speaker 5: He said they were gonna take a trophy away from you.
Speaker 3: They're gonna take the cup away.
Speaker 5: From my God, are you what did you tell him?
Speaker 3: What happened?
Speaker 1: Well?
Speaker 5: Was she called and he said that he got all these complaints from like sixteen year olds and like their parents. And I didn't know what to say. I felt really awkward, and I thought I was cheating. No, no, I mean I I joked about it, but I don't know if he took it seriously or her.
Speaker 3: You were joking with him?
Speaker 5: Well, no, I was, Well I was joking about him, But was you participating in the whole tournament? Actually? And it was funny just because you were so tall and like the other kids like probably hadn't even their growths pert yet, and they just you know, and and and I just made some joke like I was like, oh, yeah, didn't I his pockets for glumpy? But I was trying to make like what jen I just said, Oh, he you know, might have had ball steps in his pocket. You know, I don't. I didn't say, oh God, why would you do that they're gonna take it away from me. Jen, did you tell them that you were gonna give it back to him?
Speaker 3: No, I didn't tell him I was gonna give it back to him. I'm keeping it, you know how hard I worked for that.
Speaker 4: Maybe this is.
Speaker 5: The next step in our lives and like reality, you know, not with thirteen year olds, and.
Speaker 3: So this is some kind of manipulative way to change our relationship to have spend more time together.
Speaker 5: Now listen, I'm not the one taking away your trophy. I'm just saying maybe this is a good opportunity to you know, take the many golf blinders and look at the rest of the world for once.
Speaker 3: Huhas you who's taking the trophy away from me?
Speaker 5: Tew him out, Jay, I'm just saying that maybe right now instead of you know, going mini golfing on our anniversary and having he and like I remember when I actually stepped in that fuke from that child ahead of us, when we could have been at I don't know, a nice dinner, happy nice I.
Speaker 3: Don't even know you right now.
Speaker 1: Max. Hello, you just got phone tapped.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, who is this?
Speaker 4: My name is garifrom Elvis Durant in the morning show, and your girlfriend Jen wanted to play a joke on you.
Speaker 1: Clay Elvis Duran phone tap