Speaker 1: Broadcasting live from the Abraham Lincoln Radio Studio, the George Washington Broadcast Center, Jack Armstrong, Joe, Katty Armstrong and Jetty and now he.
Speaker 2: Armsronged live from studio scene. Say, senor, it is a dimly lit.
Speaker 3: Room deeper from the bowels of the Armstrong and Getting communications compound. And hey y'all today or under the tutelage of our general.
Speaker 2: Manager, Donald J.
Speaker 4: Trump, peacemaker, gotcha no Bel price Peacemaker. Perhaps that's right, Phoebe Nett Yahoo showed him the letter he's nominating him.
Speaker 2: Not at all, A schmikind took his moment.
Speaker 4: At all. What I'm fluenting you this year? Not at all, but kissing?
Speaker 2: What was that phrase you used, boy? I probably better left unsaid. Freaking yiddsha.
Speaker 3: I was trying to explain as we went through La Guardia Airport on vacation with our bags and stuff like that at the end of the day we were retired, traveling, et cetera. I was trying to explain schlep to them. Schlep is one of the greatest words. Oh that doesn't exist, you know in other ways that schlep is such a good word for just that whole trying to get your luggage out of the plane to the car, and then you gotta get to the bus that takes you.
Speaker 4: To the There's no better better words than lapping the luggage and the kids through the airport and then slapping them into the hotel and up to the room.
Speaker 3: Oh okay, I got something stuck in my craw I gotta deal with it off the bat. Otherwise, if you leave it in your craw your craw gets all red and infected.
Speaker 2: You need dinabiotics. You don't want that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Michael, break out mister Armstrong's craw cream. Would you got it? We're gonna have to you if you administer that. Now I started it and now I'm disgusted by it.
Speaker 2: I win. You win.
Speaker 3: That is funny when somebody makes like an inappropriate job again, then you take it like further to where they are. They're the ones that feel uncomfortable, right.
Speaker 4: But the coverage of the poor, the tragedy in Texas, and we don't do tragedy on this show in the way that almost every other media outlet always has, and we never have for whatever reason.
Speaker 3: Luckily, Joe and I agree on this, But I just and I realize I'm an outlier on this sort of stuff.
Speaker 4: Maybe, But is there any benefit to society from rolling around in the awfulness of these kids drowning? Any benefit whatsoever? Is there any news value? Well, that's always the question for us. Is there a greater significance other than the horror and grief? Is there policy that needs to be changed? Does it show something that ought to happen? Or is it just an unspeakable tragedy that's occurred. And and you know, I'm for recognizing it and talking about it a little bit, but wallowing in it.
Speaker 2: And I just I don't get that.
Speaker 3: First of all, if I ever, if one of my kids ever dies tragically and you stick a camera in my face and ask me questions, I'm gonna punch in the freaking face. I don't understand that at all. I don't know how you do that for a living.
Speaker 4: I think you are an outlier in that, as several of the girls who are at the camp or camp counselors. I mean, it's twenty four hours later, the bodies are still not counted, and they're doing interviews on various news outlets, a right, I know, dialed up and looking nice and I.
Speaker 3: Was thinking about this last night, and I'm wondering if maybe some of it is because I've been in the news industry my whole life. And I know I'm not you know, I'm not. News reporters aren't callous a holes. But there is a certain amount of ooh, this would be good ratings that goes on that I find troublesome. I guess maybe having been around.
Speaker 4: Getting one of the camp counselors who survived is a good It's a great get, yeah, as they say in the news business, and it's really interest and compelling, and you'd be praised by your boss for securing that interview, so you would persuade and cajole in whatever way you thought was necessary to get that interview. And I just but yeah, having seen the sausage made it's it's gross.
Speaker 2: But the.
Speaker 3: Now when I see I saw a bunch of these yesterday and what is a now haunting vintio here the girls playing volleyball just hours before?
Speaker 2: What is that? I just don't get that. I understand they were alive and now they're not any right.
Speaker 4: And every parent in the world spends every moment of their life from when their kid is born trying to avoid this sort of trategy tragedy and thinking about the possibility of it.
Speaker 2: So I don't really need.
Speaker 4: A Oh that's what it would be like to have my cute little kid die. And we have all all parents have kind of worked through that day. We understand. Yeah, there's no doubt that there is a market for grief porn or horror porn. We just choose not to serve that market. So anyway, it's amazing to.
Speaker 3: Me, and I've always wondered does the market exist as much as the news things? I guess that's my question. Does the market for that exist as much as news outlets think it does?
Speaker 2: I think it does, honestly. All Right, Yeah, that's just an outlier. I guess.
Speaker 4: Well, the whole pulp fiction, true crime novels and magazines was seen in you know, like the early twentieth century as the entertainment of the roup, the more base instincts of humanity.
Speaker 3: Maybe I'm just an outlier and I need to accept that. And you know, you bring that up. There's a reason Dateline in twenty twenty and all those shows are so popular.
Speaker 2: That sort of thing.
Speaker 3: When you immediately hear about something like this as a parent, Your automatic evolutionary response is what happened? How can I avoid this happening to my kids? So there's interest on that level, certainly, But you don't have to dive very deep on this to me and realize it's just one of those freak things that happened for the most part. And you know, I definitely have them.
Speaker 4: I definitely have a minute or two to consider some of the incredible heroism of the people who risk their own next to save others, and that's good, and the kindness of strangers and community coming together, that sort of thing. I enjoy those stories, certainly.
Speaker 3: I do think we've got a problem being in super safe first world America whenever there is a tragedy that we've just got to figure out who's to blame, because we it's part of being so safe. I think we're not used to having just toured museums and stuff like that, and ancient Egyptians and all this.
Speaker 2: You know, the thousands of years.
Speaker 4: I was talking to my kids about this, it's just amazing how awful life was for almost everybody who's ever lived compared to us.
Speaker 2: I mean just awful.
Speaker 3: But you were so surrounded by death throughout human history, you almost certainly had a kid die. If you didn't, you know, you're an outlier and your neighbors did so.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's not unusual.
Speaker 4: We and it's worth saying you were suffering from some malady which at the time could not be dealt with, whether it was tooth decay or arthritis or some sort of fungal infection that itched. All the time it was, it was not nearly so pleasant as it is now. You get something stuck in your craw back in ancient Egypt, you're out of luck, for instance, but now they walk that way like an Egyptian.
Speaker 3: But now we're all so safe fraud, we're also safe, and we expect everybody to live to a ripe old age. And it's just so anytime there is an unfortunate death, we feel like somebody's got to be to blame for this. There's got to be somebody to blame that did something wrong. U's Trump's cutbacks, it's Doge, Doge cutting back on the FEMA stuff.
Speaker 2: That's what caused it.
Speaker 4: There has to be something that caused it, and there doesn't have to be, especially with Mother Nature.
Speaker 3: Have to be somebody to blame. It's too terrifying a notion for a lot of right. Right, That's what I'm saying us to unfortunate things happening.
Speaker 2: Boy, I'd really like.
Speaker 4: To talk more about this, but I'm super anxious to get to tariffs. I really really want to talk about. I mean, specific rates, untry by country.
Speaker 3: Trade deficit figures I just heard about to what the Bangladesh. Get ready for your underwear to be three times as expensive. Your socks and underwear come from Bangladesh, Ladies and gentlemen. Anyway, we do have a lot to talk about. We got to start the show officially. I'm Jack Armstrong. He's Joe Getty on this It is Tuesday, July eighth, year, twenty twenty five. We're Armstrong and Geddy, and we approve of this program. Okay, then let's me get officially.
Speaker 4: According to FCC rules and regulations, the show starts at mark We're.
Speaker 5: Gonna have a UFC fight. We're gonna have a UFC fight. Think of this on the grounds of the White House. We have a lot of land there. We're gonna build a little We're not Dan's gonna do it.
Speaker 2: Dan's great, one of a kind.
Speaker 5: We're gonna have a UFC fight championship fight, full fight, like twenty eight twenty five thousand people, and we're gonna do that as part of two fifty. Also, we're gonna have some incredible events.
Speaker 3: So probably two hundred and fiftieth anniversary of the Birth of the United States, because next July fourth will be that there is going to be a lawn UFC Championship fight on the White House lawns.
Speaker 4: I had missed the deterroided acrobats pretending to hit each other in the head.
Speaker 2: That's correct, Yes, I had missed that story last week, are you O? Huh? I like it? I like it.
Speaker 4: It is uncomfortably close to Adiocracy, the classic movie of yesterdayear but oh.
Speaker 3: Boy, oh man, oh man, they're gonna build the little mini stadium that will hold twenty five thousand people on the White House lawn.
Speaker 2: The Secret Service is thinking, wait, what oh that is? That's a good one right there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, oh boy, eh tariff talk, freaking tariff talk. Good lord hang you oh and uh, since Joe's general manager was Donald Trump peacemaker, why did we do a deep dive in the Nobel Peace Prize years ago? But we did it might have been when Obama won it, yeah, or did he Actually, that's right, he won, Yeah, he won when he'd been president for a couple of months, right, because of the promise of the youth, of the brilliants of the young Obama.
Speaker 2: He wasn't George W. Bush. It was Bush derangement syndrome. Yeah, yeah, exactly.
Speaker 4: So, Yeah, we looked into how incredibly easy and meaningless it is to be nominated. If you know, like a college history professor, they could nominate you. I mean, the number of people that qualify to nominate someone for the Nobel Peace Prize is it's it's amazing that way more people don't get nominated. I think more people were aware of how easy. More people It's like the star in the Hollywood Walk of Fame. I mean, you would just buy one.
Speaker 3: I'm surprised that, you know, Arnold Swarzenegger or whoever hasn't figured out I need to be nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize and those sorts of things, and you know, find somebody to do it for them.
Speaker 2: Yes, I recall at.
Speaker 4: The time it was only a twenty five dollars fee or something like that to nominate somebody.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so being nominated is not the huge deal. And then the winning is always very quite political. A number of horrible human beings won the Nobel Peace Prize. Oh yeah, but maybe Trump will. I mean, what he's done with is a few things is pretty amazing.
Speaker 4: There are a number of maneuvers going on read the Middle East that are worth talking about. Absolutely, the so called Piece deal that they're working on. The recent declaration by a high ranking US official that Hezbollah is not a terrorist group.
Speaker 2: They're a political party, let's work together.
Speaker 4: Intriguing, troubling at first, but intriguing, so that to come, among many other things.
Speaker 3: And Katie's got our headlines on the way, and there's one headline in particular that I am so excited about, and that's coming up next. Got a big self improvement thing I'm trying to work on. I want to talk about later. See if it's a stupid idea or not.
Speaker 4: But is it improving your gut health? No, I've got information on improving your gut health.
Speaker 2: I've been craze. I've been trying.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I know it is a crazy and I don't know if it's one of those you know, the latest it'll go away.
Speaker 2: Or it's really important.
Speaker 4: I've been trying to eat certain kinds of yogurt every day because people swear by it. You know, it helps your gut health. Ice plunges, right exactly. And kale and go lots of kale. Yes, yes, all right, So more on all of that stuff to come plunge into a tub of frozen kale. Oh boy, Oh you nipping's killing multiple birds with.
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 4: Oh plates place. Yes, hey, let's figure out who's reporting what. It's the lead story with Katie Green.
Speaker 6: Katie, starting with Fox News, you asked, will quote have to send weapons to Ukraine? Trump's as days after Pentagon pause.
Speaker 2: Yeah, big deal.
Speaker 3: If you didn't see this late in the day yesterday, Trump said, Ukraine's got to be able to defend itself. I'm very unhappy with Putin, and we're gonna give them the stuff again.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I hope it's a steadfast policy and not on again, off again and mercurial, because you can't fight a war like that.
Speaker 6: From ABC News, Hard hit Texas County had no flood warning sirens despite years of discussions.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's interesting.
Speaker 3: I got into a conversation with our boss about that yesterday. You know, all of the emergency alert stuff in the world of radio and everything else has been moving towards smartphones. And now we all go on vacation to places where we can't wait to get away from our smartphone, like those campers, and we want our kids to be away from the smartphone.
Speaker 2: And that's our new emergency alert system.
Speaker 4: Whereas when I was growing up, for instance, if there's a tornado warning, the town siren went off, that's how you knew, and right they got, we did away with that. I read an interesting piece about how the left will try to blame you know, the violations of the Great Green renewable energy this, that and the other, or blame DOGE or whatever, and how that's a load of crap because this happens semi regularly in that part of the country because of the geography and blah blah blah, And it's actually pretty interesting if you're in the geography and water and the rest. But if that is true, though, then you'd think they would have some sort of system in place that was reliable for issuing warnings, because there have been horrific losses of life there through the years. But it is a good point, though, If our emergency alert system is going to be our phones, ditching the phone to relax.
Speaker 2: How are we gonna do that? Right?
Speaker 6: CBS News Alvarado ice facility attack. Eleven charged in ambush on ICE officers.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the mill tent anti Ice activity by parts of the American left is getting more and more troubling. I've got more details on that. It's gone mainstream too. There are now big organizations, websites, the rest how to screw with Ice, how to follow them, when to figure out when they're doing raids, the rest of it. So now you know in La Trump has the National Guard out protecting the ICE guys, and it looks a lot like you know, the army is taken to the streets of America.
Speaker 2: I don't like the look of it. No, it's not a bad visual, no doubt from the.
Speaker 6: Wall Street Journal tsa to allow shoes to stay on for airport security screening. O, our long national nightmare of taking off your shoes is over.
Speaker 3: They've already rolled it out at certain airports. I guess not the ones I went to. And I was thinking.
Speaker 2: About this one. I was in line the other day.
Speaker 3: On how that one freaking guy tried to set his shoes on fire, and for the next quarter of a century, everybody takes the shoes off.
Speaker 4: Where's a phead. I don't know, had a bag full of food, there'd have been no more eating on plant.
Speaker 2: So it was just it was your reaction to one thing. But anyway, those days are over. Leave your shoes on. From the Washington.
Speaker 6: Post, a Marco Rubio impostor is using AI voice to call.
Speaker 2: High level officials. It's a good story. Oh boy.
Speaker 3: At least four dignitaries of foreign countries contacted by fake Marco Rubio.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh, hilarious and troubling.
Speaker 6: Study fines young drivers are glancing at their phones during a frightening twenty one percent of every trip.
Speaker 2: That numbers low. That number is way low. It's higher than that.
Speaker 6: And finally, the Babylon Bee Iran puts McDonald's signs in front of remaining nuclear facilities so Trump doesn't think about bombing them.
Speaker 2: No, come on, sa, I doubt that would work as a ploy. K. You know your.
Speaker 4: Point about that halfwit jackass with the shoe bomb. What if you'd had like exploding headphones. So they have to banhead and sax, so everybody just has to listen to their audio out loud through the speaker on their phones.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Everything that is exactly right.
Speaker 4: We react to whateverthing happened, not anticipating something else.
Speaker 2: It is the way we do it. Anyway, we got so much to talk about. I hope you can stay with it. Armstrong and Getty.
Speaker 7: People have been pushing for this release, really for years. Fox News is told in internal memos circulated with indoj definitively states that Jeffrey Epstein died by suicide. In that quote, this systematic review revealed no incriminating client lists. There was also no credible evidence that found that Epstein blackmailed prominent individuals as part of his actions.
Speaker 2: End quote.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 7: Epstein, the disgrace billionaire, was charged with having sex with underage girls. He died in twenty nineteen inside his cell at a New York City prison.
Speaker 3: Okay, the Epstein thing not a story. Joe and I I've spent a lot of time talking about. Elon tweeted this out yesterday. I don't know if you're familiar with the clown meme, where you have different levels of clown makeup. The guy's applying his clown makeup as you go stage by stage by stage.
Speaker 2: I'm not familiar with it, but I like it. I like the sound of it.
Speaker 3: And here's Elon Musk's tweet about the whole Epstein thing. We will release the Epstein list, we just need more time. The Epstein list is on my desk.
Speaker 4: I remember that a month or so ago, Pam or Cash Bettel said that, and then yesterday the announcement there is no Epstein list. So I haven't been following this story. But that is a confusing. I think I have an explanation for it a little bit. But Laura Lumer, the Trump whisper that I think has more influence than she should, demands Pan Bondi resign. That's the attorney general having lied to Trump's base and creating a liability for his administration. She's an embarrassment, and she doesn't do anything to help Trump over the idea that she had been claiming, there's a lot, and we're going to give it to you for a while.
Speaker 2: And well in Cash, Mattel.
Speaker 4: And Dan Bongino had made a living, you know, speculating about that sort of thing. And although Bongino said, hey, look you made a great statement yesterday, I'm not paid for my opinion anymore. I'm paid for the facts and evidence, and there is no facts.
Speaker 2: There are no there's no evidence.
Speaker 3: Well, how about this is the headline from which newspaper Times or something. Trump administration acknowledges lack of evidence from Epstein documents after Attorney General Pambondi promised big revelations for months. Why the attorney general? I mean, why did she promise big revelations? She wasn't doing a talk show. The Justice Department noted a lack of evidence for conspiracy theories, including a client list in a jailhouse murder.
Speaker 4: Something untoward is going on here. It might just be. You know, Pam Bondi is part of the political entertainment complex that is Trump World. But it does seem odd that they're hiding the fact that Michelle Obama is a man and part of.
Speaker 2: A child sex trafficking ring.
Speaker 4: And the fires at Palisades Park were all to destroy the homes of the Hollywood type who have tunnels leading to places where they ship kids for their sex. That is the belief of people.
Speaker 2: I know. I don't really have time for that.
Speaker 4: I'd rather tweak America's domestican foreign policy slightly in directions of sanity. I don't have time to deal with a lunatic fringe.
Speaker 3: Well, I don't know what percentage of y'all believe that, but it's enough to make the Epstein thing a story, I guess.
Speaker 2: I tell you what.
Speaker 4: If the Epstein thing is as straightforward as his being claimed, he was a rich perv like to swing with young chicks, everybody who deserves to have been busted has been busted. He was looking at life in prison. He killed himself in his cell. Yeah, we should have fixed those cameras. But it's all as straightforward as I just described it here. If that is the case, Fate has done a really good job of supplying folks with a hell of a lot of weird questions that aren't answered.
Speaker 2: I will admit that, all right, which happens sometimes.
Speaker 4: So the guy who shot Kennedy like two days later gets shot himself, transferring him from jail to jail right by a very well connected mobbed up restraw tour blah blah blah.
Speaker 2: Right, But it.
Speaker 4: Seems after decades of looking at it and no one knew evidence that that is what happened.
Speaker 2: So, yeah, that's a tough one.
Speaker 3: So what's the worst case scenario is not what I just laid out, the tunnels under the Hollywood homes. No that, and well that's ridiculous. But so what's the more manageable Epstein theory out there? That they the Democrats are running a child sex ring, but then the Republicans are in on it too and wanted to hide it.
Speaker 2: Pam Bondi and Bongino.
Speaker 3: I know people personally very disappointed that Cash Betel and Bongino and various people have like turned and must be in on it too or must be compromised or they have something on them.
Speaker 4: Right, And the manipulators, the online manipulators, the QAnon types. So we'll find a way to spin that and explain that in a way that draws people in even more strongly. Oh my god, that's that's how deep it calls, which is why it's so exciting. It's like an ongoing serial to follow. But I'm sorry, what was your original question? I don't know now, is that the is that the prevailing thinking of like a big chunk of people, Oh gosh.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I think a more reasonable explanation.
Speaker 4: Would be that the if the list were to be released, it would embarrass legitimately or or not enough very important people at the top of the political financial pyramid of America that it would damage both parties and it would be hurting folks who are very very well connected.
Speaker 2: So we're going to leave it alone.
Speaker 3: Wait a second, you just broke news on the Armstrong and Getty Show with yours.
Speaker 2: I think I did.
Speaker 3: So you believe there is a list, no, and the administration is claiming there's not.
Speaker 2: That's what you just said. That are you? Are you changing? You don't remember what you just said.
Speaker 4: Michael Jack graduated from Tucker Carlson's How to Argue Unfairly University of London is anxious to try out his newfound knowledge.
Speaker 2: Oh, they're calling him.
Speaker 4: They're calling Tucker Teyran Tucker now in the Free Beacon, all right, because he had a soft bally interview with the President of RAN that was like his softball ass kissing interview.
Speaker 2: Putin or I saw Tucker Qatar. It's Katarlson, Yeah, Tucker Katarlson.
Speaker 4: Wowrying really hard, speaking of dredging up the past. I know that's one more thing on Epstein though, all right, for God's sake, I thought we were gonna touch on it and move on.
Speaker 2: Well, you're a conspiracy theorist. As much as it.
Speaker 3: The attention to the amount of attention to guy yesterday, I mean, it's surprising to me because it's.
Speaker 2: A non story to me.
Speaker 3: But so the reality is the guy was a full on pervert. A whole bunch of people didn't know about his pervy stuff. They were just hanging around what they thought was, you know, fun sexy parties but not like underage and all that sort of weird stuff, right yeah, yeah, And so Clinton and mill Gates and all these people, they.
Speaker 4: Just wanted to go to parties where there were hot chicks. I have known guys like that kind of uh. And folks who I tend to I tend to miss these things. They're engaged in things that are are pretty out there in perverse drugs, swinging, whatever. And I never have a clue because I'm because people have a way.
Speaker 2: It was like back in the day when when Pott.
Speaker 4: Was it was illegal, and gay folks back in the day too knew this. You had ways of hinting and using terminology and winking and nodding and establishing, oh, okay, you're cool, we can talk about this a little more. And guys like that who again I miss out on because I'm faithfully married. I don't do drugs, and I have no interest in, you know, that sort of debauchery at least not at this point in my life. I don't get I don't return those signals. So I am always kept out on that outer circle. And then maybe you're down to party and you get a little closer to the inner circle of the really evil stuff going on. But just because I said, yeah, I'll part you know, I hear Epstein throws these incredible parties.
Speaker 2: He's got an island. It's it's cool.
Speaker 4: That doesn't mean you know about the real PERV stuff necessarily.
Speaker 3: Another interesting thing, you said, you don't engage in that sort of debauchery at this time in your life, but maybe in the future, like five years from now, you will in retirement You're going to Is that what you're suggesting?
Speaker 2: What are you doing here? What do you not at this point in my life?
Speaker 4: Now, in retirement, I have plans to really go crazy. Oh yeah, hot and cold, run into vauchery, and I'm looking into buying my own island.
Speaker 6: Yes, I thought that was just a bit of a stretch.
Speaker 4: Jack just oh no, oh yeah, not for his new Tucker Carlson inspired inquisitorial style to.
Speaker 2: Become a monster. All right, that's enough.
Speaker 3: Then it got a cover. The Epstein thing got coverage on every news outlet yesterday.
Speaker 2: So it just for whatever reason. Well, I tell you what, gosh, dang it, what the heck?
Speaker 4: Yes, stick to plass. You know, as long as we're talking about it, where is that? Where's that other stinking there? It is, got all sorts of great audio. Give me ptell in bond GINO forty three.
Speaker 2: As far as you know, he killed himself. I'm telling you he killed himself. I'm not paid for my opinions anymore. I'm paid on evidence. That's it.
Speaker 5: The evidence we have in our files clearly indicates that it was in fact a suicide.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 4: Employees of Pam Bondi who said this in February hit us with forty two Michael.
Speaker 6: The DOJ may be releasing the list of Jeffrey Epstein's clients.
Speaker 2: Well that really happened. It's sitting on my desk right now to review. See.
Speaker 3: There's there's the that's the crime. That's where things went wrong. The Attorney General should not have hinted that there's some there there when there's not. That's not what you're supposed to be doing.
Speaker 4: Well, right, That is in defense. I mean, she didn't say all of the Epstein facts are on my desk or the file is on my desk. He said, is there? Are you going to release the list? And she said it's on my desk for review. I mean that was an unequivocal statement, inference, implication that the list exists. She didn't couch it in anything. And if I was looking for a conspiracy, I tell you what, that's some pretty good grist for the mill. As far as him killing himself, I've thought from day one that it made perfect sense for him to kill himself. The life he lived, the kind of lifestyle he had, and now you're going to spend the rest of your life in jail.
Speaker 3: You're guilty, you know you're nailed. Why would you stay alive?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 3: And the fact that nobody was watching him, which adds to the conspiracy. That's because that's what happens at lots of prisons. The people are supposed to make the rounds or whatever, but they take naps or do they don't pay attention.
Speaker 4: They're supposed to, but they don't Yeah, witness the ten guys walking out of the easy and jailing notes.
Speaker 2: Right, that wasn't an outlier either.
Speaker 4: So yeah, I tell you what, though, Pambondy and the other guys, in their effort to really keep the uh the conspiracy theory crowd excited, they I think they stepped in it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's not good.
Speaker 4: You don't You don't want to be playing around with stuff like that just to know, keep people interested or on your side.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I have some friends who really really like Pambondi because she's fully invested in the this is show business, this is partisan, let's do this thing. I don't like that in the Attorney General, and I've thought she was great for a long time, very bright, aggressive, smart.
Speaker 2: I just said no, no.
Speaker 4: No, Let other people be that. Hopefully you went force the law. Hopefully the Epstein thing from the mass majority of people is over. As of yesterday, that story is over, I think for most people.
Speaker 2: For most people.
Speaker 3: Yes, So we got mail bag on the way. We'll have to get in some more of the news of the day. The fact that Trump came out late yesterday and said We're gonna arm New Ukraine.
Speaker 4: What is going on there? Among other things, to talk about. Stay with us. I'm being serious here. I often people can't tell when I'm serious. I realize that. So this is a serious, my serious tone and voice. Our kids are fat and depressed at higher levels than they've ever been, and it's going up according to study just out today. We'll have to talk about that inn hour two of the Armstrong and Getty Show.
Speaker 2: And they hate their country too, other major poll. Wow, that's nice.
Speaker 3: So our kids are fat, and actually it might be tied together because you know, feeling like you live in a horrible country probably doesn't help with your mental health.
Speaker 4: Right, And we've been in charge of raising them, so look at the mirror. We'll talk about that, but not in a discouraging, sad, depressing way, in a hopeful, positive way kind of speaking of which, gender Bending Madness update Sanity strikes Back edition coming up later in the show. Right now, it's a freedom loving quote of the day again, celebrating the Great Thamasol's ninety fifth birthday while we were on vacation. Could do to a day for the next year and not exhaust his brilliance. But when you want to help people, you tell them the truth. When you want to help yourself, you tell them what they want to hear.
Speaker 2: Boy, that's pretty good. That's the truth.
Speaker 4: Bomb place, that thirty thousand pound truth bunker buster. That is a good one. That that should be. I should have heard that before in my life.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Well, in the number of policies that and social programs that violate that principle.
Speaker 2: I mean we could talk about that for hours.
Speaker 3: I wouldn't even talking about government or anything like that, just interpersonal relationships or parenting or all kinds of different things.
Speaker 2: Right, Right.
Speaker 4: When you want to help people, you tell them the truth. When you want to help yourself, you tell them what they want to hear. Mailbag, wooo, please do drops a no mailbag at armstrong a geeddy dot com is the email address.
Speaker 3: And sometimes that telling them what they want to hear is not like to take advantage of them. It's just like to avoid the difficult conversation, which is what you want, right.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Indeed, on the topic of wallowing in grief and tragedy Scott and pleasant Hill Rights on flood News, Dennis Miller once said he could not digest and feel sorry for every tragedy in the end the country, right, it was just not possible right, He apologized. He said, I know it sounds uncaring, but I can't live my life thinking about every tragedy a laws.
Speaker 3: Now that we started the show with this, and I was trying to figure out if I'm an outlier or not. What are we gonna we gonna confine it to Americans or do we want to go abroad? Because you could find one of these somewhere in the world every single day, and they're every bit as awful.
Speaker 2: Yes, it's just you know, bad things happen, damn it.
Speaker 4: And as we've discussed many times, human beings are not made for this. We're not meant to take on the complexity, the pain, the ugliness and the horror of the entire world. We're just supposed to be able to take in what's around us, what we can see and hear.
Speaker 2: It wasn't possible until fairly recently.
Speaker 3: If you heard about it at all, it would have been a paragraph in a newspaper that you read, which wouldn't be near the emotional thing.
Speaker 2: As you know, watching interviews with parents.
Speaker 4: Garrick and Davis loved your story about the drunken chess coach in New York City. Jack, if you missed that. I believe it was our four of the Armstrong and Getty show. I don't know the Armstrong Getty on demand. Whatever it was, you try not to miss a segment anyway. It was absolutely charming. But one of the lessons that the drunk chess coach tried to impart to your son is that if you got a giant gorilla and two dogs, mena saying you you got to.
Speaker 2: Deal with the gorilla first, right right.
Speaker 4: Anyway, Garrick writes, I know you guys like to talk about it, but the deficit as a dog to use the drunk chessman's lesson, and you can name whatever else you want for the second dog. However, make no mistake, woke ideology is the gorilla and it might be a little hurt now, but it's snapping arms and tearing testicles off.
Speaker 2: Believe that unnecessarily graphic.
Speaker 4: But the problem, Garrick, is that in chess you really have to fend off one challenge at a time because you can only move one piece at a time, whereas insiding government. Indeed, you can deal with both gorillas, a couple of dogs, and I don't know a crazy zebra as well if you Yeah.
Speaker 3: But what's your focus? We often focus on the dogs and not the gorilla. Like the gorilla might be the national debt, and we are ignoring that gorilla. I tell you what, Between the national debt and an ideology that teaches the young to despise their country, it's difficult to choose, right, which one's actually the gorilla.
Speaker 4: Maybe we got two gorillas. Now we're in a world of hurt. Oh as we don't really have time for Yeah, boy, this is a really great point from Henry uh the listener, But we don't really have time to get to it about Mamdani the communist.
Speaker 2: Oh, I want to hear that. We got three more hours.
Speaker 3: We'll fit that in along with a whole bunch of other stuff if you missed a segment of an hour. As Joe said, get the podcast, Armstrong and Getty undemanded that a report that's out today about kids and it's going the wrong direction. How long are we going to let it go the wrong direction before we make it a national crisis? Good God, More to come on the Armstrong and Getty Show.
Speaker 1: Armstrong and Getty