Speaker 1: Scrubbing in with Beck of Tilly and Tanya rad and iHeartRadio and two times People's Choice Award winning podcast. So nice to be back.
Speaker 2: Hello everybody. We are scrubbing in scrub.
Speaker 1: Dub dub and the tub tub tub so nice.
Speaker 3: Maybe we changed that up, No, we changed the opening. Cannot we've changed the opening. Maybe we change up the scrub a dub up in the tub song.
Speaker 2: For a second route per second. We were doing like different tunes.
Speaker 3: Yes, but we stuck on this one for some reason.
Speaker 1: Scrub ad in the time.
Speaker 2: I think if you mix it up, although I imagine a lot of the scrubbers, the tots will be like I love when Tanya does her scrubb in the car scrub dub dub and the tub tub dub. For sure, that's fine.
Speaker 1: I'll change it for next week, No worries. I am a woman that can take.
Speaker 2: Noting which melody like, what song melody you would choose, what song you'd sample?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I believe I'm when I walk in the room. Yeah, I can sell like tubs sim simmer.
Speaker 2: There's some work that needs to be done, but I believe in you.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 2: How are you doing?
Speaker 1: You guys? Came out with guns of blazing today really pointed right at me.
Speaker 3: We were doing the radio show and Tanya got very offended because Sisney implied tanya hair Ryan and Sisnaney implied Tanya's hair looks the same today as every day.
Speaker 1: And she was very different today than it does most days.
Speaker 2: Your earrings are different?
Speaker 1: Are you joking? I never wear my hair and this.
Speaker 4: I was gonna say. The style is much different than.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm talking about.
Speaker 2: The bunch shape. Yeah, you wear your hair back in a ponytail or like a braid sometimes sometimes rarely. I actually love the braid. I highly recommend doing the braid. I like this too. I'm just saying it's nothing crazy different. It's so different, but the earrings are what really makes it pop.
Speaker 1: You know, my gosh, I can't you know when your gorge effort into your work every day ever.
Speaker 2: Put into that fun respectful.
Speaker 1: No, but that's what I'm saying. I had a really bad hair day today, so I put it in this weird old thing and everyone's like, that just looks the same as it does every day. I'm like, I put a little more effort than I did today usually.
Speaker 2: But it looks it's given cool girl like you throw it back in a slicked bag. But it's not.
Speaker 1: I hate you all.
Speaker 2: But the thing is, it's not It's not a diss it's not.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 2: You have to learn to read where there's just a comment.
Speaker 3: You look great. You look great every day.
Speaker 2: You look great every day.
Speaker 3: That's what we say.
Speaker 2: Gorgeous.
Speaker 1: Love the ear rings, Thanks big and bold, Thanks like you, Yes, thank you. So it's actually funny when I got dressed today because Beck and I after the podcast was finished, we were going to go on our ten thousand steps walkow. So I was like, I need to be like business on top, party on the bottom, you know, like look a little bit put together for work, but then be able to strip down and have like an outfit that I can walk in with you after take off the leather jacket, take off my shirt. I have a sports bra, uh, sweats and my walking shoes underneath.
Speaker 2: What's workout clothes? Yeah?
Speaker 1: For walking? I mean, you know, walking as hell.
Speaker 5: It is.
Speaker 2: It's a cold as morning. I woked out with this and I was like, well, maybe it'll be cooler in the studio, but it's actually warming, right, It's probably for the best that you have time to go home.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, but I yeah, so I came prepared for business up top party in the bottom.
Speaker 2: Son. I love how you act like every other Monday if we weren't doing twen thousand steps, You're dressed up, you're in sweats.
Speaker 1: Putting on jeans to go to work is like so hard for me. I don't know what is I do it. I go in my closet every night when I'm pulling out my clothes for the next day, and I'm like, I'm not gonna wear sweats to work tomorrow. And for some reason, the thought of sitting in these chairs for five hours with like a splitting up my vagina cross nothing sounds worse.
Speaker 2: You have to find a good pair of sitting jeans. And I think all your jeans are standing jeans.
Speaker 1: They're not all standing jeans, but they're like not like sitting for hours.
Speaker 2: You need a pair of sitting jeans. And then you also you should get some pants that are like not jeans, but they're not sweats. You like a pair of linen cottony pants or something, oh, that are in between. I'll send you some links, yes.
Speaker 1: And give that link, But you're right and you know, I've been spring cleaning and going through my stuff, and I'm like, I need to like revamp and like reassess, and I also want less. Like I'm just like, I have this giant closet of stuff that I don't wear. Why do I have it? I should give it away? And less is more.
Speaker 2: I couldn't agree more. I went, I deep cleaned my bathroom. I just threw away anything that was unused or expired. Gone.
Speaker 1: I had a s born from twenty twenty three expired.
Speaker 2: Oh that's nothing, it's nothing.
Speaker 3: It might even still work.
Speaker 1: Why would I have that?
Speaker 2: You don't neosporn? You don't use a lot, so it's very rare that you're going to use a host.
Speaker 1: We use a lot of neosporin.
Speaker 2: You do have? Yeah, the kid easy, Yeah, have not scraped knees.
Speaker 1: Not a needs for the neosporin.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm just saying for me personally, my neosporn could last me years because I just use it very rarely. And it's a big tube.
Speaker 1: We'll get the little tube and buy and don't use it. Expired. I don't know anyway.
Speaker 3: People have different feelings. But expired, and is that a it's a really big deal, like it's poison the day it goes bad.
Speaker 1: I'm one of those.
Speaker 3: I'm not one of those people. I'm like, that's fine. Wow.
Speaker 2: When it comes to food and stuff, I'm pretty pretty respectful of the date given to me.
Speaker 3: It smells fine, it's fine. It's an arbitrary date they're putting on there. I guarantee you if it smells fine, it tastes fine, it's fine.
Speaker 6: I think with food, I'm a very much letter of the law guy. But with like medicine and stuff, I'm like, oh, it's just less affective.
Speaker 1: Yeah, who wants a less effective neo sporn?
Speaker 2: Not me. If you're in a pinch and all you have is expired neo sporn, like put it on my scrap.
Speaker 4: Eat something to take the edge off.
Speaker 2: You know, what's it gonna do? Like calls the infection?
Speaker 4: Never know, make it worse, you never know.
Speaker 2: How was your weekend?
Speaker 1: My weekend was great? How was your weekend?
Speaker 2: That's great?
Speaker 1: We so we It was Easter yesterday, Happy Easter to those that celebrate. We were having. We told people to come over at eleven am on Sunday. Robby and I always wake up six point thirty seven the latest seven point fifteen is like, ooh, slept in so the night before Saturday night, we didn't think to set an alarm because we were like, we'll be up in time to like do all the things. I even said we should go on a hike before we stop start prepping for Easter so the Sunday could get some exercise. Yeah, yeah, yeaha we wake up at eight forty five on Sunday. Wow, people are coming over at eleven, so we basically have two hours to get ourselves up, shower, get the house like clean prepared, and make all the food. So it was quite the tizzy hustle yesterday morning. I didn't even know I got in the shower to get ready at ten fifty. Wow, people were walking through my front door when I was still putting my dress on.
Speaker 2: Not me though. See that's why sometimes it's nice to have the late friend. Yes, yes, you had a good butffer with me, Yes, but your other friends are promp prompt even.
Speaker 1: Walking through that door. I was like, oh the hell.
Speaker 2: I had a very interesting morning yesterday. So I wake up at like I don't know, nine or something right after you. Yeah, and I take Phoebe on her walk and I noticed that I had, like I said, I had cleaned out my bathroom. So I did a deep clean. I cleaned out all my nightstand, just like anything that was not of use anymore gone trash. And I see a pair or a bottle of Allie sleep gummies sitting on top of my recycle bent. So I'm like, someone must have like seen the stuff and gone through it. Because of construction, my driveway is all messed up to my trash cans are living on the street or like on the curb whatever, and so I'm like, oh, that's interesting. So for some reason, oh, because I was like, I'm just gonna see on my camera if i can see what time they came and went through it, because you know they're close to the house. I was just wanting to be cautious. At seven point forty, like in the morning, broad daylight, this woman tries to get into my house. On my camera, she's like looking at my mailbox, looking under the mat to see if there's a key. Wow, goes around to the one side, and then I see her go around to the other side, which is where my gate is to go in back where they're doing construction, and it's just been open because it's it's shut, but no one ever comes there because we typically have cars in the driveway, but no cars were in the driveway, so I think she thought no one was home. She opens the gate, and then I never see footage of her leaving, So like, what back? So I get this like big bar that I have in my house, and I like go outside and I'm just.
Speaker 3: Like I described the bar.
Speaker 2: It's like a big long metal bar. It's actually like the security thing for my sliding. Yeah, okay, like it will do damage if you got hit with it, and I'm pretty strong. So I walk out. I mean, it's it's supposed to one man's thick and another man's fit. And so I walk out and I'm just kind of like hesitantly looking around every corner, you know, and I no one's there. So I don't know if she hopped to the neighbor's house over the fence, or if she just ran by. My camera didn't catch it. Sometimes that happens, like it just like misses motion or whatever.
Speaker 1: Well, what the heck is good forder?
Speaker 2: I know, So I was very I was like, okay, well I will be locking the gate and I will be installing way more camera. I texted the contractors like, we're installing more cameras. So it was a weird morning and that's why I was late. I was like, sorry, I'm late. Someone tried to break into the house.
Speaker 1: Meanwhile, I'm like frantically running around.
Speaker 2: So I saw your text.
Speaker 1: I was like, holy, But I don't even know if I responded, because I was like.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're like you said, like, oh my god, what, but I was I was okay. I was like it was a I don't. I just think she didn't think anyone was home.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but still were just to rock.
Speaker 2: Yeah, probably if they say normally the quote is if they come in the daylight, they want stuff, and if they come at night, they want you. Oh geez, I just saw that on ticktog.
Speaker 3: I've never heard that one.
Speaker 2: So yeah, I'm on high alert. Yeah, antennas are up.
Speaker 1: Good thing. Phoebe's quite the watchdog.
Speaker 2: Haley goes, should we buy a baby gun? I go, what is that gonna do? They're gonna be ow, we need something stronger than.
Speaker 1: Ab and do you think it's a taser?
Speaker 2: Yeah, we do have a taser, but like, what.
Speaker 1: Are you gonna do with that? You need to be like this close to somebody. Yeah, no, but you know what you should get? Well, I have a screeching alarms, so that like he goes like I have.
Speaker 2: Have I have an alarm? You know. What I was also thinking is I should get one of those like blinding spotlights, so if someone I could set it where someone comes in between those hours, it just like goes off.
Speaker 3: Ocean lights around the house. Yeah. Yeah, my wife's obsessed with those. She wants to them everywhere. That's really interesting and scary. Yeah, but I also think that weapon or no weapon, if they see you, they're going to run.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but Jack Jaccacca was fast out of sleep at seven forty. She's not seeing no be.
Speaker 3: Begun whatever you have. If they see you, even with your pole or your bar, then they're gonna get out of there.
Speaker 2: Maybe I don't know.
Speaker 1: Maybe a megaphone, have like a huge dog barking.
Speaker 2: Yeah, put a megaphone up to phoebe that like like the Grinch.
Speaker 3: I have a story of crime and myself from this weekend. Yes, now, remember do you remember what my New Year's resolution was this year? Because you all rolled your eyes with me? I remember God water got Euston, stop using checks that's right. I'm not gonna write any more checks. Well I broke that because, well for a couple of reasons. One is we haven't worked down around the house. The guy went to home depot and picked up some stuff for our new bathroom, and then he and we had to reimburse him. And I said, you take Van Willes in no Zell.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 3: All right, Well, I guess I'm writing my first check of twenty twenty five. So I wrote a check. Fine, that was fine.
Speaker 1: What does he take check?
Speaker 2: Cash or check?
Speaker 3: Yeah? So, uh, my taxes were due. I pretty much broke even because I got back from the State su and I owed the federal sum. Well, I had to pay the federal I guess I got to write another check. So I write the check. But I think to myself, you know, my mailbox just sitting out there. This is a pretty good sized check. I'm going to take it to a blue mailbox. There's one over by the grocery store, one of those actual physical mailboxes. Going to get my daughter from dance. Stop there, drop it a new mailbox. All right, good. Two days later, this is a Bank of America calling. We think someone's trying to cash a check. That you wrote and we needed to confirm the recipient because we think this check has been tempered with. I said, well, called.
Speaker 1: You and said that. How do you know that they weren't lying?
Speaker 3: All of these thoughts went through my head. Uh, because although it did say when they called, it said Bank of America on my phone, which I thought was interesting because I don't have them in my contacts, so that seemed official. But they can spoof those. And so I said to them, if it's anyone other than the United States Treasury, then that is a scam because that's the only person I made that checkout too, So yeah, that's bad news. And they said, okay. Now. The reason I don't think they were a scam is they didn't ask me for any information except who did I make the checkout to. They had the check number, they had my name, and somehow they got my phone number, which I thought was interesting.
Speaker 1: Well, bank, aren't you a Bank of America user?
Speaker 3: No, but they took my check to Bank of America to try to cash it. It was like five grand. Oh yeah, how they got it out of a blue federal mailbox, I don't know, but that concerns me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't trust those blue mailboxes idea I used to.
Speaker 2: I had a woman checking my mailbox. Yeah, and you can't trust any mailbox.
Speaker 1: A mailbox, et cetera, and put it into their like sliding.
Speaker 3: Well that's what my wife wanted me to do, but I said, I'll do you one better. I r S dot Gov just went on there and filled out all this stuff. You can pay it ride for you. So I'm back to not writing checks again because I've written two this year and one was stolen.
Speaker 6: While we're sharing stories of theft, I had my identity stolen this weekend.
Speaker 4: No check this out.
Speaker 6: I got an email from best Buy saying your orders ready for pickup. I'm like, huh, maybe someone's sending me gear for a podcasting. Someone bought a dice and vacuum cleaner in my name and had it sent to a best Buy near my house and it was on my like it was on my bank saving. They had my credit card and had me as the pickup person.
Speaker 2: You guys, what happened?
Speaker 6: Well, I thought that I don't know what the scam is here, and I was like, maybe is there a ghastlink in my house that I like, forget ordering this vacuum clean but uh, and then I started getting all the emails. They're trying to get into my Slack account. They signed they signed me up for a feed store in the Hudson Valley of New York. It was so bizarre, but anyway, canceled everything checks.
Speaker 1: Trying to give them my Gmail and stuff, and Robby's like, this is a problem, and I'm like if I can't even get into my own account, like, God bless this person.
Speaker 3: So what's the scam. They then go to best Buy and say, Hi, I'm Easton Allen.
Speaker 4: I don't know you need your idea to do Yeah.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 4: I was like, I'm not put it in their name.
Speaker 3: But that's they were doing that at Apple. People were going there and picking up laptops that other people had ordered with spoofed id's. It was.
Speaker 4: It was crazy.
Speaker 6: I had my identity sol On wentz where they went to. They went to McDonald's and I went to saw a movie in Marina del Rey and I told the bank. I was like, if you can tell me what movie they saw, I'll forgive it reathing and he's like I don't have that information, and no, that's I think that would be fun.
Speaker 3: It would be fun. But you know, it's funny. Every as security gets tighter, the crooks get smarter.
Speaker 1: I'm like so paranoid. So I've been like trying to figure out I'm still waiting on my marriage license to like come hello, it's been like five weeks, and so I'm like trying to find the information on like the whatever county registrar and you have like type in all this stuff they like is she related to Broncover? And I was like, oh, yeah, yeah, oh that's fine, that's really wrong.
Speaker 3: I enjoy those.
Speaker 2: Yeah me too.
Speaker 1: I'm like, how do they so you have to put that on your marriage license?
Speaker 3: Which of these addresses have you lived in?
Speaker 2: So I just get so.
Speaker 1: Scared out of like exit out of it because I'm like this is a scam. Like I'm just so scared of everything's a scam. And I'm like I'm never going to get this freaking marriage license.
Speaker 2: Like I don't know if you're ever going to get into your accounts or Facebook.
Speaker 1: My old Facebook is just long gone. Tanya rody Sov each rip on Facebook.
Speaker 2: Because sometimes say goodbye.
Speaker 1: Yeah It'sanya rad Yadaga Hello, yeah yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm about to be a fortress. I'm gonna have security like no one's ever seen before. I'm gonna building maybe a gate front gate.
Speaker 1: Side they had one.
Speaker 2: No, I have a gate. Oh I have a gate into the back.
Speaker 1: But down the front. You just walk right on up to your front door.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and it's about to be blocked off. Dang, they lost their privileges the general public. Yeah, well I'm glad everyone's okay. We were under attack. Is there like a scrubbing in like attack.
Speaker 3: The Facebook group that just.
Speaker 6: Talks about Yeah, those off the vine people trying to come for a Dang.
Speaker 2: I'm literally sore from uh. Robbie got one of the boys, or got the boys a Papa shot game, like the basketball Papa shot.
Speaker 3: That's fun.
Speaker 2: And Robbie and I have been talking about wanting to have a competition, and so they had it set up yesterday and we played. I am so sore my arms and both of my arms. Oh. They all started playing a board game Risk or something. I don't know.
Speaker 3: Risk is a weird choice in my opinion. It's just it's not like a typical fun party game. It's like an intense.
Speaker 2: Well they were all as soon as they started playing. I said, this is my out. I out of here. Tony was like, don't you can't leave. You can't leave this. As they started playing that, I was like, I'm out.
Speaker 1: I get like, I get like there might be some psychological Yeah, when everybody wants to leave my party. At the same time, I'm like, I need everybody to stagger, even if it's like a ten minute stagger. I can't have everybody leave at one Yeah. The company to wean off, so it was like, I don't know what time it was, it was like to something, and Ashley was like, I gotta go. But then someone heard that I gotta go, and they're like, oh, yeah, we'll go. We'll go. Well, and I was like, everybody needs to relax, and like whoever needs to can go, and whoever can say needs to stay for a little bit. And I was like, I can say for a little bit. So she went and played Papa Shot.
Speaker 2: By myself trying to set my own record.
Speaker 1: But then one of the kids wanted has been wanting to play risk all weekend, so and then one of our friends, Zach, who's like a big kid, was like, I'll play risk with you. So we were like okay, So we have a little bit of a game happening, and I knew this was going to hook people in for many hours. I was like, yeah, let's play risk.
Speaker 2: Not me. As soon as they tried to explain the concept, I said, oh yeah. At first I was like, I'll just watch, and then I thought I'm not going to sit here and watch this. They said it could go on for days.
Speaker 3: This game, there's so many fun part like Talstrations is a super fun game to play. Yeah, not for you.
Speaker 2: I was trying to do Fishbowl. I would have stayed for Fishball. Yeah yeah, next time.
Speaker 1: Next time, next easter.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I want to talk about something because you had a very random celebrity like one of your photos. Yes, but first we're going to take a break. All right, we are back. So you had a celebrity like your photo?
Speaker 1: I did not just any sele.
Speaker 3: What was the photo of? First of all?
Speaker 1: So okay, oh, this is gonna be a fun guessing game. I do not tell them.
Speaker 3: I already know it's on the run.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Yayaya said, do not look at the rundowns.
Speaker 3: I don't.
Speaker 4: I never do.
Speaker 1: Okay, So yeah, great, it is a modern woman Monday post that I posted at the beginning of the month, where the caption was it's now been seven years without filters or photoshop, and my mental health and body image of significantly increase because of this. This modern mode Monday is your spring break reminder that the only thing you need to be bikini ready is a bikini. Your body is ready just as it is.
Speaker 4: And this and the celebrity likes this post like an unexpected something.
Speaker 1: Days later, right, but yeah, liked and I posted it April seventh.
Speaker 3: Wow, so you should do this like twenty questions like.
Speaker 4: Is it a man?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 4: No, it's a woman.
Speaker 1: So the modern Woman Monday should have really been like the clue.
Speaker 6: There, Well, I don't know, but man can't like that. Let's see, uh unexpected and it's a woman.
Speaker 2: It's not really unexpected it it's kind of on brand, like.
Speaker 1: Okay, Hillary Dove, Okay, no, no, but keep asking.
Speaker 4: But but is it an artist?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 4: Okay? Is it someone we play on Kiss FM?
Speaker 1: Not currently, but we have in the past.
Speaker 4: Okay? Is it is it a pop artist?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 4: Is it an American pop artist?
Speaker 2: Yes? Yes, yea.
Speaker 4: Is she between the ages of eighteen and thirty four?
Speaker 2: No? No?
Speaker 1: Older?
Speaker 4: Older? Okay, Okay, this is fun it was very fun.
Speaker 6: Uh is is she? Was she like a major star? Or is she a major star?
Speaker 3: Okay? Wow? Is it.
Speaker 4: Seleneion?
Speaker 1: This is pretty happen?
Speaker 2: No, it is but seling. Wow.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 4: Do they just like it or they comment they just liked it? Okay?
Speaker 1: She sorry?
Speaker 4: Is she?
Speaker 1: She would give East the clue?
Speaker 3: Uh, let's see what will be a good clue?
Speaker 1: Pretty pretty please?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I was gonna say, flip footso.
Speaker 4: Clues, flips and pretty pretty please.
Speaker 3: They're better than you when you when you get it, you're like, oh those are pretty.
Speaker 2: Lips, chrematic, pretty cool?
Speaker 6: Oh my god, wow, Pink, Yeah, oh my god, raise your glass to that.
Speaker 4: Wow incredible.
Speaker 1: I know you follow you?
Speaker 2: I don't think so.
Speaker 1: Actually, how do you know I would get alerted if she followed me? I just got the alert that.
Speaker 2: She liked it?
Speaker 4: Is it hashtagged something?
Speaker 2: I think? Just modern woman? I put on her ex foor page. Maybe probably.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And then she was like, oh I know this girl. She interviewed me at the Billboard Music Awards and one probably double tap. Let's see how do I find out if Pink follows me?
Speaker 2: What I think happened is it was a suggestive for you because she's very body positive and like empowering women empowering, and I think it showed up as like as she was scrolling as well.
Speaker 1: She follows you, no, but I don't follow her.
Speaker 2: I don't want to Kate Walls moment.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so I'm going to hit that follow up, but she did not say follow back, So no, she does not follow me.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, well there's any progress in that. Do you have a who's the most famous celebrity that's ever liked? Was she the most famous celebrity it's ever liked one of your posts?
Speaker 1: I'd say Selena Gomez Probably.
Speaker 2: That's pretty good. Yeah, it's a pretty good one.
Speaker 1: Pretty up there.
Speaker 2: I don't know who mine would be. I don't know. I also don't see like I don't check to see who.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't really. This was just like row ok it was no. I like it was going to bed on Yay Saturday night or whatever night I saw, and I was like, wow, who knows if I've missed some in the past.
Speaker 2: I know it made me think too. I was like, I'm gonna keep an eye on that. Easton. Do you ever have any fun interactions on your post?
Speaker 6: John Stamos liked something I'd posted about the beach plays last night.
Speaker 4: But that's why, when it really comes to mind, you.
Speaker 3: Like one of mine. Wow, that commented on how much I enjoyed his series Afterlife on Netflix, which by the way, is wonderful if anyone was looking for something to watch. I mentioned what a masterpiece it is, and he liked it.
Speaker 1: Oh dang day, So let this be known.
Speaker 2: What stars are? Just like a maybe scrolling?
Speaker 1: Maybe scritte?
Speaker 2: Do be scrib scrolling? Hey?
Speaker 1: Do be scrolling?
Speaker 2: So I saw, I've seen it.
Speaker 1: Were you gonna move on to some like TikTok things? Yea before you do? Okay, I wanted to share this story from yesterday because this has not happened to me twice since I've been married.
Speaker 2: Okay, so oh you weren't here.
Speaker 1: You weren't there yet. So you weren't there yet. And we'd set up the Easter party to be in the backyard, like just like set up the tables because I just wanted to put music out there, and everybody congregate was congregating in the kitchen, and I like to keep the kitchen clean. Robie needs to cook in there, Like, let's like keep it moving, you know. Yeah, So I was like, hey, everybody, can you please? Can everybody please come outside? Paulina looks at me and she goes, you're pregnant. When would I like looking at my watch? Like, when would I have been pregnant? I literally got married two days ago, and this is the second time this has happened.
Speaker 2: Can I share something?
Speaker 1: You thought I was pregnant?
Speaker 2: You were giving a toast and you were like trying to make sure everyone had a drink to toast. I thought you were going to say. I was like, oh my god, it's happening. Oh my been taking pre natals, feel like you're ready?
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, you really did. First of all, you don't think I would tell you, like just like one on one.
Speaker 2: I mean, yeah, in my deepest heart of hearts, I do, But like in that moment, my brain was going, But.
Speaker 3: You've made it clear that you will not be sharing any kind of proposals.
Speaker 1: So I'd like to share stuff when I wanted with me, but I.
Speaker 3: Love to maybe trying to revenge to you would be not telling.
Speaker 2: You that show just doing a cheers, which I'd be so happy for you to learn that way, No matter of drink was champagne yesterday. All I knew was you were trying to get me to drink champagne. I wasn't paying attention to what you were drinking. She'd be like, Becka, here's here, let me top it off. Let me top it off. Do you need another mimosa? I'm like, what the heck?
Speaker 1: The more people drink, the longer they stay.
Speaker 2: I see, Oh that was your mission. Yeah, okay. So I saw this TikTok and I've seen a few of them, and it's it's worded differently, and a bunch of the ones i've seen, but it's basically how you're you're These people are not type A or type B. They're like type B plus or type A minus, which is like I am type B if I'm with someone who is type A. But if I'm with someone else who's type B and I have to take the reins, then I am type B plus or type A minus.
Speaker 1: If Becca has sent me this TikTok, a bunch and I still don't understand.
Speaker 2: What do you mean? Like if I'm if, I'm.
Speaker 1: Like, what's the A minus and B plus?
Speaker 2: There's just it's just saying like I'm not I'm not one hundred I'm not one hundred percent Type B. Like if I need to step up and be Type A, I'll do it. But like my soul is Type B.
Speaker 1: But like if if somebody you think I am your.
Speaker 2: Type A minus, because if Robbie's in control, as you said, when you're traveling, you don't lift a single thing, he is you are type you might go to Type B when you're around Robbie because he's he's like scheduled and organized.
Speaker 3: So a Type A personality high levels of competitiveness, a strong sense of urgency, and a tendency to be impatient and aggressive. That's what it says here on the Google.
Speaker 1: I'm the Google.
Speaker 2: What's type accurate? I'm not that.
Speaker 3: I mean it seems a little negative. The way they're describing Type B is by being relaxed, easy going, and patient, unlike the more competitive and urgent Type A.
Speaker 2: I think that type AS get a bad rap. Yeah, but I think that if you are Type A, it's because you've been put in a Either you're naturally Type A or you've been put in a position where you have to be the Type A person because otherwise nothing will get planned or done, Like For instance, if I'm traveling with Haley, she loves to plan everything. She loves to know where we're gonna go, eat, like, what we're gonna see. I can chill, I just wake up and show up, get dressed, et cetera. But if I'm with like like you remember in Chicago when you kind of you wouldn't help me find a restaurant what he's talking about? And I was just like forced to be the planner.
Speaker 1: I was just like, we're here, let's just walk somewhere.
Speaker 2: No, you can't walk somewhere on a Saturday night in Chicago at like prime dinner time. Anyways, I had to step up and be type A and you went down to type B that night I did, yeahs I don't remember that night.
Speaker 1: Was I drunk a little bit?
Speaker 2: Yeah, because we had been drinking with Camilla and Jessica Kelly.
Speaker 1: You know what's so funny, as I like, I always say like I'm done drinking. I'm just like done drinking.
Speaker 3: Would you say that many times?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: And then I just have a mimosa like it's just like I don't understand.
Speaker 2: I'm pretty much like I could I could just be done really like, I don't feel this urgency to quit. But after your wedding, how I what I did to myself? I just am like, there's no need for that in excessive amounts.
Speaker 3: So you have not been drunk since Tiny's wedding?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: Have you been tipsy since Tiny's wedding? Wow? Yeah? Have you had any alcoholics in Tiny's wedding?
Speaker 1: Twice?
Speaker 5: With me?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Wow?
Speaker 3: I think I'm seeing a pattern here.
Speaker 2: We went to dinner one night and I got a one drink and then I had mimosas at the house yesterday. But that's it. Wow, Yeah, on you, she is a well the night that it went really south, she wasn't. I don't even know where she was that night.
Speaker 1: My rehearsal dinner.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was right there. Oh I didn't know. I didn't know.
Speaker 5: I have the craziest video of me and Robbie wasted at the bar and me saying, oh did you just get done at the masters because of his screen, and then he's like mocking me but also very drunk.
Speaker 2: It took the video me. It's like a selfie video.
Speaker 6: I didn't need it.
Speaker 1: Please send it.
Speaker 2: It looks we look, we sound and look so drunk. It's Robbie got.
Speaker 1: To like the point I knew he was really drunk, but he didn't cross over to the point where he like annoys me drunk, which was a really nice place to be like. I was like, but then Belinda's husband kept buying shots for Robbie, and then I had to send Michael Sisney's husband and to take them away from him. So he would like buy Robbie a shot handed, and then Mike would like interject and take it himself. I was like, thank you, because if he took one more shot, he would have been to the point where I was like annoying, but he was He was fun drunk to me, not annoying drunk.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it goes down quick. It happens quick.
Speaker 1: It does happen fast, swiftly.
Speaker 2: Yes, what I'm miss Taylor Swift.
Speaker 1: Oh interesting. We listened to folklore while we were getting all of our.
Speaker 3: Easter stuff ready, and Tanya has some deats on what might be happening with her next album.
Speaker 2: What are those? What are the deeps? Hold on?
Speaker 1: You want me to read it?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I do.
Speaker 3: Well, you've probably heard rumors of TS twelve and all the you know, the scuttle butt. No, Tanya actually has information from people in another country who may have been working on the new Taylor Swift album, which we didn't even know what was happening. We all kind of assumed reputation Taylor version's coming next.
Speaker 1: This guy said Viska Bara Gora Clark Taylor Swift's plata, which translates in English too. We're just finishing Taylor Swift's album.
Speaker 2: Where'd you get that from?
Speaker 1: From? A Swedish uh Irvender told uh the Swedish this.
Speaker 2: Is giving music Sweden. This is not giving factual Universal music Sweden. Where did you find this article? Was this a TikTok tweet thread? Where'd you find this? No?
Speaker 1: I'm the Internet.
Speaker 2: What were you searching?
Speaker 1: I wasn't even searching. It popped up as like a TS twelve coming question mark, so I clicked it.
Speaker 2: The one thing though, in my opinion, if I'm Taylor Swift and I've been trying to keep something secret and someone makes a mistake like that and word gets out, I'm gonna make you hold on a little longer before I release it, all.
Speaker 3: Right, is the Swedish producer nam Jacob Cryborne, who was talking about working with composer and multi instrumentalist Eric Arvinder during the recording process. Cryborn casually revealed in Swedish that Arvinder told, maybe we just finished Taylor Swift's album there you.
Speaker 2: Go, There you go, your first breaking news, breaking news, everybody. Well, I just was thinking about, oh what what were you thinking about? Well, just like she just it was just been a year since Tortured Poet's Department and it was just playing different songs, and I was thinking, Wow, the album was so good.
Speaker 1: It's funny that you said that because I was listening to that exact album on Saturday while I was cleaning.
Speaker 2: Interesting, yes, it is what songs stood out to you.
Speaker 1: I was listening to but Daddy, I Love Him, the Tortured Poets Department and Guilty of Sin. So I really was only cleaning for like twenty minutes.
Speaker 2: Three songs were if you did an all too well to minute version Poker.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, that's actually pretty good. I like cleaned for fifteen minutes.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I just I always stop and watch videos where people are ranking songs from different albums, like A Girl with No Job Claudia did one of like reputation songs, and it's like, you should do spots. You have five spots and you have to rank them without knowing what the next one is, so you can put something low and then something that you really aren't a fan of has to go higher than that. We should do that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we came down our walk today.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, I like this thing about girl what what the Girl's Notes so fun? I want to read ours, But first we're gonna take a break. All right, we are back. So I wanted to talk about what's in a Girl's Notes app But before we get to that, I wanted to let y'all know that if you are in the area or have plans to be in the area for Wingo Tango, the Scrubbers can buy tickets at any price level for no fees with a promo code Wingo Scrubbers.
Speaker 3: All fees are waived for Scrubbers.
Speaker 1: And this is even more exciting because anyone who buys tickets will qualify to win the chance to hang with Tanya aka.
Speaker 2: Me Wow and watch Megan Trainer.
Speaker 1: Yes from the pits.
Speaker 3: Watching Megan training with Tanya would be very fun.
Speaker 2: That's the only person I want to watch Megan Trainer.
Speaker 3: No one more so.
Speaker 2: And you have to if you want to be injured. To win that opportunity, you have to purchase your ticket by May fourth. Yes, so there is a tire with you. May fourth be with you to watch Megan Trainer and the Pit with Tanya. So go to our instagram at scrubbing in Pod and then we've posted the link for you to buy tickets there.
Speaker 1: And this is quite the treat for me because normally I'm working the whole time and I don't get to even enjoy a full set. So the fact that I get to even be in the pit for Bacon Trainer is very exciting.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that'll be. You should learn the criminal dance, the criminals dance. Happy to to do it with the scrubber.
Speaker 1: She's gonna see criminals.
Speaker 2: She probably will.
Speaker 1: She probably will.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So the link is on Instagram at scrubbing in Pod and the code is Wango Scrubbers and all fees will be waved. So just if you're going to Wingo Tango.
Speaker 1: Take to mention that the concert is May tenth.
Speaker 2: The concert itself, Yeah, Wango and Tango, Wingo the Tango.
Speaker 3: Saturday, May tenth, Huntington City Beach in Orange County.
Speaker 1: Yes, it's on the beach.
Speaker 2: That's fun.
Speaker 3: Show you some drawings that they made.
Speaker 1: Like renderings.
Speaker 2: If you will some rendering you So you'll be in the sand if you're in the pit. Yeah, Wow, you'll be dancing.
Speaker 1: Toes in the sand.
Speaker 6: Wow.
Speaker 1: I'm not I'm gonna have shoes on but smart. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Anyways, we also have a birthday shout out Mark, you want to take.
Speaker 3: A hi Beckatanya Mark and Easton. I'm a longtime scrubber and a Tanya through and through. My godmother. Renee introduced me to your podcast back in twenty eighteen, and it's something we've deeply bonded over ever since. She's the becket to my Tanya. Attending your live show in San Francisco right before the pandemic was one of our favorite memories. We feel like we've become your best friends with you throughout the years and want to thank you for sharing your lives, the highs, the lows, and everything in between. Renee is an incredibly dedicated scrubber. She even gave up social media for lent and at her husband's screen record everyone's stories come Tanya's wedding weekend so she wouldn't miss a moment of the big day. Does that counts giving up social media WHEVERA. She's my best friend and soul sister, and I couldn't have wished for a better godmother. With that being said, Rene's fortieth birthday is April twenty first, which if today today and I wanted to do something really special for her, would it be possible for you to give her a quick shout out? I know this with surprise and delight her as she listened to the podcast religiously and would never expect this. Thank you so much for being the wonderful people you are. We hope with another live show soon, Love you all to be continued. Unfortunately we cannot do that. I'm sorry, no shout out.
Speaker 1: I think we should up the anti with a shout out and give her a song?
Speaker 2: No, not that, Oh are you gonna do the slain deon one?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: Selin the on one?
Speaker 2: Did you sing to Laura? No?
Speaker 1: No, I think this is off. I'm just off the cuff here.
Speaker 5: We're just.
Speaker 1: Renee, Renee. Is your birthday?
Speaker 2: Renee Renee s birth We love you.
Speaker 1: Eat that cake, We love you, and blow those candles out and make a big wish. Blow those candles out and make up big wish your best friend Nicky loves you. Your best friend Nikki love you.
Speaker 2: We love you so much, and we love you so much. So Happy birthday, Rene, Wow.
Speaker 1: Came together quite nicely as and.
Speaker 2: Beyond there Happy birthday.
Speaker 1: Really, Scrubbing above and beyond enjoyed. Scrubbing Above and Beyond is actually a great rebrand.
Speaker 2: Beyond.
Speaker 3: I don't know you're going to get a rash.
Speaker 2: I like it. I like it a lot. Actually, I want you to pull up your notes app, and I want you to give me three, okay, three that stand out to you, my top three.
Speaker 3: Do you want to read the sample one?
Speaker 5: Sir?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah yeah. The notes app examples girls. It says girls. Notes apps be like Netflix, logan, password, boys names, girls' names, dentist appointment, random quotes, groceries, list new restaurants to try talk to therapists about. List a few of those.
Speaker 3: I have passwords, I have random quotes, I have grocery lists, passwords forget to delete after everything we talked about earlier.
Speaker 1: Passwords mine mine just my first screen grab of like my all my notes. I have two passwords YEP and two grocery lists and my period uh calendar.
Speaker 3: Do you reuse those grocery lists, so those just old ones that.
Speaker 1: I need to delete.
Speaker 4: Do you guys use pinned notes? Do you have any pin notes?
Speaker 3: Wow?
Speaker 2: No, I didn't know that, didn't even know you could do that.
Speaker 6: You have I have ideas for the East words for next year. Wow, as they pop into my head the year smart.
Speaker 2: I have scrubbing in video links of things for us. If I see something where I'm like, we could do that for scrub talk, Yeah, scrub talk. And then the contractor told me such a girl's note. App He was trying to tell me that I needed a shower valve, like they needed the shower valve to pass the plumbing inspection. And so instead of just that's such an easy thing, like we need the shower valve, I write down, we need a shower valve for all rough plumbing as soon as possible, like I needed a note didn't want to forget.
Speaker 3: And then I have.
Speaker 2: I don't know what. Oh, I think this is from a Fishbowl game where I keep score, so it has like the team names and all the scores, and then lots of like caption ideas.
Speaker 3: At a good one, Dorothy, stroll over to the bottom and see the ones that you've completely forgotten about from years ago.
Speaker 2: I was actually thinking about this the other day because I remember writing out like a note of coming out like this was in twenty nineteen, but I can't find it the other day, but I remember when I wrote it, I was very defensive, already like the people are going to be negatism. It read very like this is my life.
Speaker 1: Mine are all quotes back in the day. Is not what happens to you, it's how much you respond to what happens to you. Wow, don't get bitter, get better, This too shall pass. Weeping may endure for the night, but joy comes in the morning. Wow. Wow, if you're willing to take the chance, the view from the other side is spectacular. Gray Season one.
Speaker 2: I would like write love notes to Haley, but I wanted to send them to her, or I don't know if I send them to her. This was from November twenty eighteen, so we had been together what six months or something. I'm so in love with you. I wanted to text it to you, but I've said it too many times today. Sometimes I wonder if it's too much. Am I giving away too much of myself to you? It's hard to control.
Speaker 4: Wow. Oh my god, Wow, I have.
Speaker 2: So many of those.
Speaker 1: That's the most like she hard to control.
Speaker 2: Yeah, wlw things. Yeah, I mean mine goes from like I have so many.
Speaker 1: Oh, here's another grades quote. Our one job, our only job is to stay open to possibilities, April Kepner.
Speaker 3: I'll take it, Gay, send me all these.
Speaker 2: I used to go on this website. It was a quoteses website and she would update it with New Gray's Anatomy. Cool. It was from all different shows and like songs and stuff, and I would just read quotes for like hours.
Speaker 1: You don't lose hope love. If you do, you lose everything. Missus Potts.
Speaker 2: Oh, I didn't know what accident.
Speaker 5: We were.
Speaker 2: Going for.
Speaker 1: Sometimes God breaks your heart to save your soul. Deep was like going through in twenty eighteen a lot clearly.
Speaker 2: Who were you dating in twenty eighteen? Do you know?
Speaker 1: Somebody sent me the other day what they were like, did you really date post Malone? And I was like no, apparently there's some website currently that's still on if you like, I don't really know what you google, but they sent me a screenshot and it says like Tanya's past guys she's dated. The first one is Robbie Adigar, The second one is Nick Baumgardner, the random I went out with. And then the third one, Yeah, and then the third one was post Malone. And I think that they put post malone because we used to call yeah, yeah, no post malone.
Speaker 3: On the Morning show, Ryan made it up because she'd she was describing him to him say he never posts on social media, has no social media presence. Ryan nick named him no post Malone.
Speaker 2: Oh but we called him Senor Butterfly.
Speaker 1: Correct, when is one senor Butterfly is and no post Malone.
Speaker 2: It was always confusing because I would have used their own name for the Morning show, and then it would be the same person for the listeners who listen to both. I'm sure that was hard.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but yeah, it's literally says I dated post alone. I was like, I'm not mad at it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, it's just no post alone.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Correct, that's all for now.
Speaker 1: That's it, Tata. We'll be back.
Speaker 2: We'll be back.
Speaker 1: Don't you worry.
Speaker 2: Don't we have.
Speaker 3: Something special coming up? Don't we What? Do we have another show this week and it's with a guest, you know.
Speaker 1: Mark, We've gotten burn in the past by pre promoting things, so a little bit nervous before it's in the camp to might wake up with the head.
Speaker 2: We don't want to even say who we might be talking to.
Speaker 1: It's up to you.
Speaker 2: We'll want to be a surprise.
Speaker 1: It's up to you, guys. You want to roll with the punches.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, it's a surprise. Stay tuned for Thursday's episode with the spell guest.
Speaker 1: We always say every guest is a special guest, and they are.
Speaker 2: Yes, I mean it. But for today's episode, that's all. For now, folks, we must say goodbye me Bus. We love you so much, Love you Bo.