Speaker 1: Welcome to Reasonably Shady, a production of The Black Effect Podcast Network and iHeartRadio. Welcome to another episode of Reasonably Shakedy. I am Jaseelle Bryant. What's that? What's up? This is Robin Dixon. Thank you for being here with us once again. Yes, and Robin looks so pretty today. I do because you have like a green situation. Yeah, and it's matching your eyes. Yes, I decided. I mean, of course, green for both of us is always like, you know, good color for us. But I decided, like that's my color for like the season. Oh yeah, I'm going to be like buying a lot of it for green stuff the winter or the fall, like for right now, when I'm shopping, I'm like looking, I'm stocking up on like green stuff. Okay, this is olive is yeah, okay, like olive green. Very beautiful. Thank you, thank you, thank you. You have a reason gonna be shady moment. I want to call it a shady moment. It's more of like an idiotic I love those. Those are my favorite. Yeah. So at Corey's high school, it was spirit week recently. Okay, okay, before you talk about that, it's Carter, Okay, is he is he walking around? Yes, okay, go car tarling, no cart, no crutches, Okay, he's walking around. He still has like a little limp because he's you know, it's like favoring everything. And yeah, it's like it's funny. Even though he had the surgery on his knee, he feels more I guess pain or soreness in like his foot in his ankle, you know, and it's just from getting used to like walking on it. So no crutches, you know. He goes to physical therapy and they gradually increase what he can do. Love that, and I am like, I'm feeling free because like I don't have to like help so much. So are you making lunches? Well, I still make lunch, yes, so I make lunch. But I've kind of found some things at work I'm getting, like, you know, like the meals that we pre order. So there's like a company, healthy, healthy, fresh meals. They deliver in like the DMV area. They go all the way to Richmond and and Howard County and all over the place, right, so they have like some really good meals. So I'll give him some of those as well and send it his lunch. Okay, but they have a microwave. Yeah, okay, yeah, they have a microwave. So he's eating like good meals. Ye lu I like that. Yeah, so I'll do that, or I'll even get some like pre made, like when I order my groceries for the week, I'll get some of those like pre made sandwiches and stuff with like croissant with chicken salad and stuff like. I'm trying to be Carter. So he's enjoying his he's been pleased with his lunch. Okay, so Carter, all good. My I'm feeling more free now. I don't have to get out when I'm dropping off at school. I don't have to get out the car, open the door, or handhim is crutches, handim is backpack. I'm like bye, go and goodbye, yes, goodbye. Anyway, Okay, back to Corey. So a spirit week at Corey School. So one of the days was Maryland Day. So it was like, you know, and there's like a private school, so this is the day that this week, you know, they get to not wear their uniforms and stuff or whatever. So Maryland Day was like, you know, show your Maryland pride wear, you know, Maryland whatever colors, like the flag, colors, paraphernalia near my shirts. You got plenty of that, right. So Corey's like, oh, I want to wear one of Dad's jerseys. I wear one of Dad's jerseys. It's Maryland jerseys. So for people who don't know, my husband Won played basketball at the University of Maryland and he is the leading the highest what are you called, the leading all time leading scorer in school history. His numbers in the rafters. Yes, he was the most valuable player of the NCAA tournament when they won the national championship. Down the stats is important to the story. Oh, it's very important. Yes, okay, so that game, by the way, Yes, so one helped Maryland when it's only national championship in basketball and was the most valuable player of the tournament in two thousand and two. Okay. So Corey's like, oh, yeah, so you know, I want to do we have? Does Dad have any like Maryland jerseys? And I'm like, yeah, no, I mean, he's just got the one that's like framed from that he wore in the National championship game. It's just in the frame. And this boy took that ship out the frame. He took it out the frame, so his father took it out the frame so that he could wear No, yes, no, yes, okay, so yeah, back up. Once it's framed, that's it. We don't touch it. It is it's like sacred. Yes, this is like this is the jersey that one wore in two thousand and two whatever day that was April first, two thousand and two in Atlanta, Georgia, and played in the National Championship game and won the game. That is he won. Said oh, he want to wear my jersey. Okay, they literally took the frame up part No, took the jersey out of the frame. I'm so angry right now. And Corey went to school and wearing this twenty one year old jersey that he spilled ketch up on at lunchtime. Did he spill ketch up on it? No, he took care of it. It's kind But I'm like one, like no, like, just you can't do that. No, He's like, why not? I don't need it. I'm like, okay, So who's shady here? One of Cory? I said idiotic? It is the idiotic. Oh yes, it's not shady. So one is idiotic? Yes, and Corey Corey shady for just even thinking that that's an option that's not action. So so I'm kind of like, now, like, well, if you don't care about the jersey, like how much can I sell it for? Did you sell it? No? But I would like to know how much can I sell it for? Okay? Well, okay, so the people that's that's a one, that's a one, one of a kind. Yes, well, the people need to let us know how much they would buy it for. So if anybody wants to buy it, let us know. So I need to find like the memorability. What would somebody, what would you sell it for? I don't know. I would just think to a Maryland basketball fanatic or you know, the one the jersey that was worn in the actual game to win the national championship would be quite valuable. It is valuable, but it's less valuable now because somebody warn't to their high school spirit week Spirit week? Right? Less valuable now? Right? But like Wan is just like he just doesn't place value on like any sentimental stuff, you know what I'm saying. I guess he's kind of like I mean, yeah, like he's like, yeah, I like I did it, Like it's I think him the fact that he did, it is more valuable than the actual like sentiment of a jersey. Are we gonna put it back in the frame? We need to get this and then that's the thing. He's like, I mean, you can always just reframe it, get another frame, But who wants to who wants to do that? Well you you're gonna have to do it because you're trying to say, right, And I guess because like in our previous houses, we had like a room in the house where we had all of his like sports memorabilia, like all his jerseys on the wall and his trophies and his all of that, its awards, but like, so we don't really have that yet in this house. But like that, you know, there was gonna be a little space in the basement to this is not okay. I so don't feel okay about this, right? This is so notice Right, It's like, why am I more upset and Gselle's more upset? Then? Then why why don't care Jersey? I can't? I cannot. Isn't that crazy? But just imagine though, how cool Corey probably felt that day going to school. He was on cloud nine, right, yeah, like which is nice, which is but no, he can he can feel very proud by looking at it in the frame. Okay, my god, all right, so my shady moment, I went to By the way, when I see one, can I mention this to him? Sure? Okay, wait, you're about to say no, oh the jersey? Yes, yes, okay, great, okay, because I had words for jan Antonio. Okay, okay. So this past week I went to go see Dave Chappelle. Okay, by the way, he's genius, He's amazing. Okay, So he comes out, he does his set. He had a couple of people before him, this one guy who I thought was gonna be horrible. He was absolutely hilarious. Lunell came out, she was good, and and oh and earthquake. Earthquake came out. Okay, So David get on stage like ten thirty, okay, okay, show started at nine. Well those people were quick. Those were short little sets they were. The show started at nine and he came on at ten thirty and yes, three people, yeah, yeah, they were. I think they probably had like seven minutes. Like okay, yeah, all right, nice. So mind you they're filming for Netflix and that's going on. Could could have been twenty cameras in there, and I kind of feel like you should get a heads up if they're filming doing one of these filming things in advance, but not that that would have stopped, Like they should have called you and be like, hey, just let you know where's something cute what we're going to film you q trque tu. I was looking cute, so I want to be cute try. But they maybe that should be on the tickets or something, or maybe that should just be on SOLI show on the email, like like your email confirmation. Yes, it probably was, anyway, moving on it, it was not. So Dave doesn't set for like an hour. He leaves and we all clap in screaming, and then I guess we decided he wants to come back. So Concord turns around, comes back, gets his little stool, sits down, and he starts, you know, doing more okay, And I was like, yes, Dave, yes, Dave. I'm all excited because you know, I think he's the best. And then in the over a moment, people started like screaming questions to him, Oh right, which was great because then he was like handling the question and it was like in the moment, like super funny okay, and then people this is the shady part. People just started asking dumb questions. Okay. So for instance, in his previous set, he was like, yeah, he was making a joke because that's what he does because he's a comedian. So he's talking about getting high with his son, like and he might get high with his son, but like it if his son is like twelve, then it's a joke, right, So I don't know how what his son is. So somebody towards the end was like, so can we talk about when you were getting high with your with your son? He was like, I'm telling jokes and my son is I think he said son was like twenty two. He probably lying. His son is probably fourteen, right, not the poil, okay, So that annoyed me. Somebody had screamed down, let's talk about Kirk Franklin. What Kirk frank What about Kirk Franklin day, He was like, who's the person screaming out Kirk Franklin, Like let's start there, like it just it was just kind of like asked the nine things people were screaming out? So did he come out? The purpose for him to come out was to do with Q and a. I don't think so. I think he just was like he was. I think he wanted to do He's filming for a Netflix, so I think he wanted to get through like a real set and whatever it is that they kind of want on Netflix. And then he came back and he just was like, I want a cigarette and I want my Scotch and let's go. Like he just wanted to do some more. He was like, I could be here all night. And I felt like I could be here all night too, right, So I was you know, it was a moment. But what annoyed me with those people screaming out nonsense? What would your question have been? I don't have a question, you know, well I do have questions, okay, but I would I would not ask him personally. I mean, when I ask him in a public setting, I would like to know any things about Will and Jada. At this point, Oh gosh, okay, so wait, wait wait, the Will and Jada of it all hadn't happened yet. Okay, But he did talk about Chris. Okay, Okay, so he did say, remember a couple of months ago, Dave was doing a show and he got attacked. He ran out station tackle him, and then so he re enacted that whole thing. He said, Jamie Fox jumped on the stage to stomp on them. He said that his security decided to wear like what do you call those things like slip on shoes that day, like dress shoes, so he couldn't run from the back fast enough and he was like, Travis, I'm very angry with you because you decided not to wear proper shoes. But he said, he said, Chris Rock was there and so after the whole mayhem. Oh, by the way, he said, Puffy was at the back door doing a dance move, doing a dance move to stop the guy. Right, Yes, so he said, Chris gets to the mic, it was like, don't you wish you got slapped by Will? Which was funny, which pits Dave off because they was like, I'm gonna tell the joke here. This is not your joke, right, But anyway, Yes, so he he had the Will and Jada of it all happened. Yes, I would love to know somebody would have asked that question.
Speaker 2: Yes, But speaking of let's discuss Yes, So when this came out, what was your initial feeling, because I've had several fallout feelings you know, when somebody dies, you have like what's.
Speaker 1: The what are the feelings? All the emotions you go through, You go through shot, you go through sad sad Eger denial, denial. Yeah, I was first on Bitch You Lion, Right, Okay, that was my first initial. Okay, that was your first thought. Okay, yes, my first thought was okay for people don't know what we're talking about. Will and Jada. Will did a interview with Hot a copy No Jada jadadview. She wrote, Jada wrote a book, So she's on a book tour and she's trying to sell the book. Yes, yes, and she told so in the book. In the book, and she did an interview with Hoda. In the book, she said her and Will have been separated, Yes, for seven years, since twenty sixteen, physically separated, physically separated. They don't live together. For seven years. I made a promise that there will never be a reason for us to get a divorce. We will work through whatever, and I just haven't been able to break that promise. But you still live separately. We live separately, but they're not divorced and they're not getting a divorce, yes, And they don't have an open marriage. No, and she said she just wasn't able to just tell the divorce, right, and they weren't able to tell the public that, right, So she wants to then lie to the public for seven years about the state of their relationship, right, and now, mind you just to just to recap what's been going on the past seven years. We had her situationship. No, what was it called? It was called it was she had entanglement with August Alcina with August. She had we have we have Chris Rockett slapped, Yes, do you have anything else? Red table Talk? Where yes, I mean I think on that platform that's if you're talking about all types of topics. Yeah, that's that's time to share something like that like that. Sure, and but wait a minute, remember August. The falloff from August was Will went on Red Table Talk and he looked all sad and depressed because his wife was entangling. Right. Yes, okay, so now seven years later, you want to tell us y'all been septing, you've been separated, so and you want us to believe it? What does that mean? So you're still it was like, okay, we are. It almost made it seem like okay, well, we're still a married couple, but we just don't live together, but we still have all of the the fixings of a married couple. That's kind of what she was trying to put out there, because she just said, you know, we're not separating, we're not divorcing, we're not in an open marriage. So if you're not doing all that, then what is the what are you doing? We're getting all red carpet. We're the happiest couple a lot. I wouldn't mind having my own house and want having his own house across the street for that. But yeah, I'm here for that. I mean, you would not would not talk about that. I'm saying you wouldn't hide that, you lie about that, right because actually that's empowering. You tell that man, your husband, get get on out of here and get across the street, right, that's empowering. But we still marry. You can come over, we can visit, we can hang out, we can go places like Monday Friday. We do it in our Actually, yes, I'm here for that. That's not a bad little setup, if that's what it is. But I don't want a bad setup at all. I don't know if that's what that's not what she's making it sound like. That's what it is. Like, It's like she's I feel like she's still not telling the whole story. Yeah. When do you think Will found out about this that they lived separately? Yeah? When do you think he found out? Because I think he found out when I found out? Right, I think so too. I'm convinced. But I feel like because she she just kept mentioning like the or there was mention of you know, the public perception and what people are saying and the rumors about open marriage. Well, why don't you get ahead of it years ago and just say, yes, we lived separately, but we're still married. Yeah. And then I don't know, it's just it's it seems very it seems disingenuous using yes, disingenuous, opportunistic because now you're selling a book, you're writing a book and selling it, And it's kind of like, which which time do you want us to feel like you're capable of telling the truth? Is it now or is it the past seven years? Right? And you've been lying? Yeah? And then it's like, why is Will getting all mad and hitting Chris Rock for wait? Wait? Wait, then she says Chris tried to date her. She says, you're for when Chris Chris knew that they were quote separated, and Chris asked her out on the date. Right, So let's I don't believe that, but let's just say that's true. Right, Let's say it's true. That still is not prompting Will to publicly smack him in the face and then sit back down and enjoyed the show, like absolutely not right. And then she says she thought it was a skip. She was confused. She thought it was a skip, That's what she said, Oh, Jade, which I thought it was to at first. I think everyone thought it was a skit. No, no, because Dave Chappelle said he keep facetimed Chris rocked that night. He said he facetimed him. He said Barack Obama face timed him. He ain't answer. He said Oprah face timed him. He didn't answer. But when Dave Chappelle facetimed him, he answered. And Dave was like, bruh, did you was this real?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: What happened? Chris was like, yeah, my face don't hurt. Okay, I don't know if that's true. Anyway, this is a mess. Yes, it's a mess. It's weird, and it's I feel like the sentiment from most people that are receiving this information is go away from us with this, Yes, get away, And I don't want to hear any more about their marriage, right, I don't? And so now it's like, well, so I want to know on whatever October twelve, twenty twenty three today, what is the status? What does that mean? Okay, you live separately, but what does that mean? I don't know. Do you think Will is boxing the air right now? Because he's embarrassed once again? Like he she keeps emasculating him. Yeah, like and Robin, they've been together, what thirty years? Twenty years? At least twenty five years, let's just say it's twenty five. Yeah, you're gonna come out and do this because you're trying to sell a book and you're not even doing it as a joint stay right, Like you just gonna leave him hanging? Yeah right, it's just mean Yeah. And then people pointed out, wait, I thought she had out a piece because she lied about that too, right, Jada, girl, get your story straight. That was the whole reason why Will was mad and he slept Chris, she had need Jada to get her story straight. Now, I need to ask you this because and I was gonna call you when I saw it, but then I was like, you know what, let me rob it along because you know you're a sports person. Okay, m hm. So Jimmy Butler, So was he going to do his job and his job is to play basketball? R Was he going to work on wear your hair anywhere any kind of way you want day? Or was he? Was this a skit? Speaking of skits, was this a skit? Because like any any woman knows, what's any black woman knows, you can't wear your hair out if you're playing sports, right, you got to like tie back, paned bag, break it down, do something, explain. So for those of you who don't know she's talking about, Jimmy Butler plays basketball for the Miami Heat. Yes, and he showed up to the Miami Heats media day, which they do annually, with his hair pressed out. He had on the side yes, it was side parted, Yes, to the side pressed out, silk pressed yes. Yeah, it was just everything a little yes, a little swoop. Yeah. Buddy also had piercing. He had a piercing in his lip, piercing in his nose piercing in his eyebrows, which I think we're all did he have that before? No? I think they were like fake, oh you know what I'm saying. Okay, uh. And I think he had black nail polish on maybe, so probably think so. I think Jimmy Butler he's been in the league for a very long time. Yeah, and I think he is trolling the people, and I think he's like, you know what, I'm just gonna have fun with this media day and show up because he's not showing up to play a basketball game. So there was game involved. No. I was confused because I was like, you can't play with that hair? No, no, no, okay, all right, no, no game involved. Okay. He was showing up to talk to the media take his picture. So this is the photo. This is the photo that they're going to use when they're like, you know, when the game's about to come on and they're doing the little mac you know, player of the Game, and it's going to be a photo of Jimmy Butler with his nice little okay, silk prep.
Speaker 4: Jimmy, last year you came out with the braids, man, What's what's this?
Speaker 3: I had dreads last year. Yeah, you had the dreads. What's this? This is uh my emotional state. I'm one with my emotions, so this is what you get. I'm emo.
Speaker 1: Leave me alone. But I do want to know who did this sulk press because his ms, his ends were not trimmed. He needed a trip. I'm gonna think it was like the girlfriend in the house or something, the girlfriends and his daughter. I don't want professional did this. Yeah, I can't imagine he went to a salon and was like or maybe even you know, because he usually has his hair in like braids or corn rows, maybe the person that does that was just like, let's have a little fun. You know what probably happened. It probably was time for him to like, Okay, the media day is coming up. What are most guys gonna do. They're gonna get a fresh cut, right, They're gonna get their braids done. They're gonna they're gonna make sure that, you know, they look good. And so he probably was like, all right, what we're gonna do? What what braids we're gonna do. We're gonna do the zig zag corn roads, We're gonna do the straight bags. Oh, we're gonna you know, do a little weed or whatever, and he probably was like, you know what would be really funny. Pressed this. Actually, this is what happened. They were in the process of about being about to do his corn roads and they pressed it out, they blow dried it, pressed it out, and he probably was like, you know what, stop right there, stop right there. I'm gonna show up like this and that shit gonna be funny. Okay. But then that's what happened in the process getting right for media day. And he looked in the mirror at that step when the hair was pressed out and it was about to start breaking in, and he was like He's like no, no, but like you have to get your hands trammed. You gotta get a little shine to it. That adds to the trolling. I don't understand the trolling. I don't know what that means. Meaning he trolled you. You were you were disturbed, you were over here talking about it. He trolled you. Justiselle really? Yes, I don't give a damn dude. You look crazy. I mean he looked crazy. Okay, speaking of crazy. Speaking of crazy, there was another crazy athlete and I want to ask you about him. His name. Okay, I'm gonna get his name. Oh, his name is Jamal Williams. Do you know who that is? Jamal with two ways? I tell me the story. I saw the name recently. I can't remember. He's a football player. Okay. Is this the one that got his face burnt? No? No, I think he's a football player. Okay, he had a little media moment. Okay, he's a football player. He got traded to the Saints. He's playing in New Orleans right now. Okay. And somebody asked him about ben Nye's and he said, I don't like them them be being ben A's. No, he called it bennettes. I don't like them Benetts. They taste like funnel cake. What you mean that funnel cake. I don't need that finnel cake. Yeah, I ain't here for that finnel cake. So so the guy even helped him out and was like, whoever was interviewing him, was like, hey, hey, hey, New Orleans will't Yeah, you talking like sacriligious right now, like you're talking crazy right now, Like calm down. He was like, no, no, I get it, I get it. I ain't saying nothing bad, but I don't eat them Benetts, I mean ben he called them. They just traded to the Saints. He was to New Orleans Saint and somebody gave him some beignettes and he said it tastes like funnel cake. Play. So yeah, the begnalttes is just a funnelcake. I'm sorry, I'm I'm not. I just got here.
Speaker 4: I respect all your vignettes and all that, but in California we just call them funnel cakes. So well that's just where we know that I tasted it tastes just like a funnel cake, so that's all.
Speaker 1: But it's good though, if you like funnel cakes, I mean kind of done, it doesn't okay. So let me just say this for y'all who like don't coffee funnel cake. So my family's from New Orleans. Yes, there's nothing wrong with funnel cake, and I likes are extremely special to just soll yes, and will take offense to people that are calling them funnel cake funnel cake because they're not funnel cake. They taste like they don't taste like phonel case. They taste like Beignet's, Okay, they have their own special taste because they're done in their own special grease okay, and the same pancake flour. No that funnel cake is made. It it's not because it because the cafe Demon. They have their own special flower mix. Okay, and so Robin Dixon and Jamal Williams can go to hell. Okay, both of y'all can go to hell. Okay. Any way, ain't nothing wrong with a good funnel cake. Okay, moving on, Okay, I would like to talk about Amazon. Amazon. Hey do you know about Amazon? I mean, don't we all know about Amazon? What do you really know about Amazon? No? Tell me what am I missing? Okay before we talk about Amazon. Okay, a couple of things because we forgot. Yes, we got so excited because Juan Antonio then taking the jersey out of the frame. There are Housewives of Potomac are coming back on and a couple of weeks and we're gonna need for y'all tune in November fifth, eight o'clock. Bravvo is going down hot and spicy. And there's been a lot of Housewives castmates co workers of ours that have been in the social media news. They have and I'm not going to talk about it now. So if y'all want to know what's going on JUICEE in the world of Real house or the Potomac. Yeah, go on and do a little search. Yes, do a little search, but we may talk about it on page roon, Okay, just saying okay, moving on, But I do want to say I have heard I think Bravo has started sending out like the advanced Premieres premiere episodes to like some of the media outlets. Yeah, and I have heard from a couple of them, and they said that the premiere is awesome. Oh yeah, well of course I'm on it. You're on it. It's awesome, right, Yeah, we own that thing. Okay, season he get your life and meet us at Bravo Con. We're gonna be in lost Vague guests. Yeah, we're doing a Las Vegas takeover. Oh we are, Yeah, we are. You didn't know, just you and I Yeah, I mean and a couple of other Bravo labs, right, yes, so taking over. Oh yes, vote for my speaker, so speaker, So my my speaker. Okay, So Bravo just recently announced, yes, the Bravo Awards. Okay, yes, pull it up. Let me pull it up so I can speak properly. Okay, where's it? Okay, the Bravos. So it's gonna be like a Watcher happens live episode. Nice, but you have to vote so the not so they are. Votes must be received by October twenty six. Limit one vote per person per day per category. So okay, I are they under? There's different categories. Okay. Is Bravo putting in this like on Bravo dot com. So under the category of the Bunny Honoree for most Iconic Bravo Item. Okay, Oh, give me the item. One is Giselle Bryant's missing to Kill a bottle. Oh okay, that was from Ultimate Girls Trip Oka three. Okay. Another one is Captain Jason chambers disco helmet, which is from Below Deck Down Under season two. Okay. Another one is Kyle Cook's tiny cowboy hat, which is on Summer House season seven. Okay. Another one is Robin Dixon's bluetooth speaker from the Real Housewives of Potomac season seven. I'm voting for that, yes, And then that last one is Charat's she News newspaper from the Housewives of Atlanta season fifteen. Vote for Robin Dixon's bluetooth speaker or oh that's right? Or yes, I was on the list too, yeah me this girl? Okay, yeah, either one, but no vote for Robin Speaker. I'm fine with that, Yes, so go vote on the Bravos for either Gazelle's to Kill a Battle or my Bluetooth speaker. I'm going to like campaign for my speaker though, because that actually has been in my life for the since twenty sixteen, and I so what a minute, somebody Winnsday, get your speaker. No, no, no, I'm just I'm campaigning for people to vote for my speaker over your to Kill a Battle. Oh okay, why because the speaker has been in my life okay since twenty sixteen. Okay, and my Tequila Bata is actually missing, so that's fine. Okay, I got that right. So her Tekilla battle was never even really hers yea, say it was fine. It was a gift from production to So I don't want to go down this, okay. So you had it for like twelve minutes. Yes, I've had my speaker since twenty sixteen. Okay, So you're like voting for like one of my children. Oh oh okay, Yes, it's very near and Dearsne it travels with me everywhere. Oh yeah it does, because I travel with you too. Yeah, and we actually rely on your speaker when we travel. Yeah, so yeah, okay, I'm here for the Robin speaker. Okay, I'm here for that all right. Anyway, so I'm telling you Amazon, Amazon listens to reasonably shady Oh okay, why what they do? And there's proof okay, okay. They're offering one million dollars to anyone who catches proof of aliens or UFO on their ring on the ring.
Speaker 5: Oh yes, yeah, the truth is out there and Doorbell company ring wants you to help find it. They're giving away one million dollars. Whoever can capture evidence of extra treasure life on your ring camera. That's a lot of money, all right. If you're not a believer, that's okay. Whoever can create the best fake alien video like this one can win a five hundred dollars Amazon gift card.
Speaker 1: So because they know how this is a very this is huge hot topic for us. Yes, because Gselle's convinced they walking around all the time, and because of all these rent cameras, we can get proof. Right. Yes, I don't think there's gonna be any near my house. But speaking of my house, can I say that my name my neighbors their house got broken into Oh no, you didn't tell me this. Yes, they what about a month ago. We just not found found this out because they were out of town. Oh gee, yes, So they broke into their house and took a gold chain and that's it, which is a little strange, but anyway, it sounds like like kids to me. But when they were doing the investigation in the middle of the night, I get like a knock, one knock on my door and I see it's cops and I'm like, oh my god, they're coming to get me. They're coming to get me. Oh my god. So I opened the door racing. My heart wasn't racing, but I'm just like, they parked their car not in front of my house. They parked the car all the way up on my nailbox down and they walked down. So I was a little scared. So it wasn't until they walked away and I saw on the back of their jackets said that it said police. Because I wasn't gonna open the door at all. Oh, So then I opened the door and she starts telling me what happened. So I was like, okay, cool. Do you know how many cameras are around my house now? Before I had two, right now I have twelve hundred. Okay, I just want you to know I have twelve hundred cameras. Okay, so good water break in an armed guard, yes, let's say not an armed guard in the tree. Yes, I've got so much shit around my house now. I went crazy. I was like, oh, this is what we're not doing?
Speaker 4: What?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Okay, so any updates on that? Like the update is that? So your neighbors did not have cameras. No, they do not have cameras. They're gonna have now, right, But they left their door open. Let's just start there, okay. So they have like a patio okay, which with a sliding door. They left that open, so the person walks in and then there's a locked door on the inside, and they broke that glass everywhere and then they get in. Mind you, they said credit cards were everywhere. They didn't touch the credit cards. They just stole a gold chain. That sounds like a drunk uncle to me who knew the chain existed and came again, right, And I mean, that's just weird. So you have no activity on your camera of like not, I can't it's too far away. Yeah, Like that's just really random that they just happened to go to that house, go to that house that was unlocked. Right, First of all, who people stopped leaving your doors unlocked? Yeah, I don't do that. Insane and I have twelve hundred cameras, so I'm good. Shit, God, that's really. Do they have kids? Like, what's they have grown children? So you know what's even crazy? Maybe the grown child? No, they were going, they were they went left the country to go to their grown child's wedding. Oh so family knew, someone knew that they were gone, that they were gone. This sounds like somebody knew, whether it's family or an employee or somebody. Somebody knew. Somebody apparently this goal chain was important because somebody broke in to steal it. So that's that on that that's crazy. Yeah, that is crazy. Okay, so we have a couple of Yeah, we have advice. Okay, Well, first of all, I have a I need y'all's input. Okay. We got an email from rhiannon fairly. She says, Hi, ladies, I am not a housewife's fan of any franchise. I stumbled across your podcast by accident, and I love it and listen every week. Okay, I appreciate that. That's that's awesome, very nice. Then she says, but Robin, can you please stop saying the word literally? You literally say it way too often? Do you? I don't think that I do. I don't. I'm so I need y'all to tell me. Do I say literally a lot? I really don't like. I feel like I would recognize, like if someone pointed something out to me, I'd be like, you know what I do? Do that a lot? Yes? Literally? But this this one, I don't think I do it. You literally do? I'm not gonna not say literally okay right now, right now, ran and look now you started something, right, okay, so let us know. Wait minute, so let us know if she if Robin says that a lot? And then another thing you need to let us know is I say water right? My kids say, and my kids tell me that I say it wrong and that the proper pronunciation is water water water, water. You say water, yes, I say water, You say water? So which is right? Water? No? Literally? Water is right? You say water water literally? Water like like water water? Where's the what that that would be? If it was spelled w U t E R. Okay? But w a t E R. You say water water? Water? Why? Why? Uh? Literally? Literally? So funny like you My best friend from like childhood used to say water water and she was white. I don't know if it's I don't. I mean, I'm just just put out there. I don't know if that's a you know, so mean Robin, what is that mean? I mean where she lived? Where's she from? Pikesville? So I but but she's in Baltimore. Yes, so you're saying that I'm a white girl from Baltimore. I know. I'm just saying. I wonder if more white people say water than water? Yeah, okay, so I want to I wasn't calling you white because I know that you're not. Okay, thank you, Okay, thank you? All right, So we need those two things. Is it water or water? And does Robin say literally literally all the time? Right? But was they going to tell us if it's water or water? Like we're gonna just send it like a voice memo. But no, they can tell us. They can put it in parentheses. Okay, is it? Is it the way Gazelle says it, the way Robin says it? Yeah, but it's definitely water. No, I think the majority of the water the majority of the world, because I'm I'm traveled here, She's traveled. Okay, is water now in the other parts of the world, they say, like Agua and like they do they say, they say de lo dar low? What's that French? French? Yeah, dar low. Yes, I've never heard anyone say darl Have you ever heard anyone say water water? I've had I've heard water, but it's water. Yes, yes, So we have another complaint. Oh gosh, Rob, I thought you were going to read something nice. I am. Okay, Okay, I just want to read another complaint, okay, because I want to let the people know there's something they can do about this. Okay, Okay, got it. Amy Cohen says, Hello, any relation to Andy his sister? Okay, all right, Andy's sister. Yeah, Hello, ladies. I am enjoying listening to your podcast. I appreciate you reading my email to you guys in an episode in March twenty twenty two. I have a little complaint, and I'm not want to complain about something that I enjoyed listening to. But you have more ads on your podcast than actual airtime. Oh wow, that's not true, however, Okay, Yeah, we have ads, but not more than actual airtime. I mean, because an episode with the ads is usually what in our how long Carly? Okay? All right, so Carly's is an episode with the ads is usually like an hour and ten minutes. Okay, But I want Amy to know that that's how we stay on. Okay, we need our right, right, and we record for at least usually around forty five minutes. So usually there's like forty five minutes of us talking of our content, and then another another fifteen minutes or so with ads. Fifteen twenty five minutes of ads. Okay, that's that's pretty significant. Okay. So anyway, what is she saying? But she's saying, I don't know if this is brought to her been brought to your attention, but I want you to be aware. On a lighter note, I can't get enough of your podcast. I absolutely love Dezell's impression of Karen Huga. Hope you ladies have a time to say, so Amy, I want to say, and this is for everyone. There's a new Apple subscription that you can sign up for that reasonably Shady is on. I believe it's like three ninety nine a month, nine cents a month, and you have access to a few other podcasts I think that are on Apple subscriptions as well. Love that, so do that. Yeah, so look that up if you would rather listen to us, you know, straight through without all the ads, there's an option for you after subscriptions. I get that. I get that. And speaking of Karen Huger, because you know she actually she should have been my shady moment. So Karen very nicely has like tried to check on me since my father passed, and she, you know, is like, oh, Gizelle, like let's go have drinks. And just for everyone to be clear, Karen and I cannot drink like toe to toe. She has a wooden leg and if we did, I would be under the bus. But anyway I would. You know, Karen's a good time when she's Karen's a sneaky drinker, yes, but she's a good time when she's drinking. Yes, very much, good time. So I was down for it. So then every time we've like confirmed, she cancels. So she calls me this morning via FaceTime to show me her face and there's some things going on with her eye that is she's like, oh, Gizelle, my eyes. Just I can't. I can't be seen like this right now. And I'm like, so this is now your seventh time canceling and that, and you have to prove it to me. So should I have just said to her, I'll meet you at your house with drinks? Or should we reschedule? What should we do? Or should I just walk away? Because because this is this has turned into her checking on me to me now checking on her, this is an absurd I think. I think, no, you don't don't meet her at her house with drinks because she probably wants to get out of the house, that's true, and she probably wants to speak freely, yes without Raymond around, Okay, yes, yes, yes, okay. So however, it's like, what I don't understand is why I make a plan with someone knowing that you have scheduled a procedure on that same day or the day before, Like, you know, you gotta eat some downtime, so if you're doing something plastic surgery. I'm not saying she did, but I'm just saying, right, yeah, so does she have a patch on her eye? What she did? Okay? She was what's his name? Who was the guy that was in Pirates of the Caribbean was Johnny Depp. She was Johnny depping it. Okay, literally, wow, you be telling her business? Anyway, We're out of here. Thank you so much for listening. If you know you don't know what to do in life, just live your life, either reasonable or shady, literally or bom bye. Reasonably Shady is a production of the Black Effect podcast Network. For more podcasts from iHeartRadio, visit the iHeartRadio app, Apple Podcasts, or wherever you listen to your favorite shows, and you can connect with us on social media at Robin Dixon, ten, Giselle Bryant, and Reasonably Shady