Speaker 1: What's up, everybody?
Speaker 2: It is La La Kent with Rand. We are back episode two of the new season.
Speaker 1: How do you feel like we're doing I don't know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, questionable, questionable. I always have hesitations about our show, but people seem to want it, and they were very upset when we weren't on the air. So we are back in full effect every week.
Speaker 3: Both.
Speaker 1: I will say I thought that last week's episode was super cute, but last season it was like totally different because now it's like, hey, we need a podcast, and then the baby starts screaming and I'm like, oh my god, I have to calm her down first. And then you hear screaming for like an hour and you're like, I think I'm too tired to podcast.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you came in, by the way, let me set the stage. You came in to the office with our daughter screaming her head off, so so you had to deal with that, and then we got her to finally chill.
Speaker 3: And now she's sitting.
Speaker 2: In your arms as we're podcasting. I will post a picture asleep, so there you go. She's milk drunk.
Speaker 1: She is milk drunk. And I'm wondering because and this is a serious question. Everyone asks me, like, are you breastfeeding? Does it still count that you're breastfeeding? If you like pump and put it in a bottle, does that still count as breastfeeding?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yes, Okay, because I'm telling you this boob thing is a lot of work.
Speaker 4: What do you think, Tim, Yeah, I think that definitely counts.
Speaker 1: Okay, did your wife breastfeed your babies?
Speaker 3: She did?
Speaker 1: Did she breastfeed you while you while she was lactating?
Speaker 3: Okay, all right, I don't know if I can comment.
Speaker 1: Okay, Randall, guess what.
Speaker 3: Guess what? Guess what? You know what?
Speaker 2: Time it is everybody? It is time for new current pop information. We are transitioning and pivoting out of that. So I want to I want to. I want to break the big news. I mean, probably a lot of people do know this, but they have Okay, Well, in case they don't know it, I'm going to say it anyway.
Speaker 1: Okay, tell us baby.
Speaker 2: So the good news is it has been announced officially that Vander Pump Rules, your TV show, season nine is officially backfilming.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, it's so exciting.
Speaker 2: Congratulations anyway, back to you, Vanner. Pump Rules picked up for season nine? Are you excited? Are you nervous? I know, I know you've shot or we actually did it together a little thing.
Speaker 3: But are you nervous?
Speaker 2: Now you're going back into a fuld like people don't realize but you this is your full time job over the next three four months. Are you nervous because it's been a long time since you've been off from filming this show, and now you've got a babysitting in your office, so things are very different. Are you nervous, excited? What's the feeling?
Speaker 1: I'm kind of all the things. I'm very excited, but I am nervous. And I think that's because it obviously looks different this season. We have a lot of key cast members that won't be returning. And also I don't know how quick I am with my tongue anymore. Like okay, so tim, no, listen no. So the other night, this is why I'm questioning how my tongue is working. Well, you know what I mean, if my tongue is still as sharp as it used to be. Randall and I went to Sir the other night with my family and Sandoval was there with a group of people, one of which was an old cast member of vander Pump not a big cast member, but like she made an appearance and I was like, oh my gosh, I'm gonna come say what's up to Sandoval after dinner. So I walk out and it's like one of those areas where when you're out there, you can't just like turn around. Once you're out there, you're out there. So I walk out there, it's a group of people, including that cast member Sanda Ball's not there, and I'm like standing there awkwardly and I'm being very kind, and this girl decides to say to me, are you still pregnant? This was like two weeks ago, maybe a week ago. Okay, I am in a tight spandex top with a little white blazer. I'm feeling so cute, like I'm a new mom. I feel like my body looks really good for just dying.
Speaker 2: Look right.
Speaker 1: So she was being an asshole, all right. She was just well, she's a super fan, so she for sure knew that I had my baby, like such a big fan that, like, I'm surprised she wasn't plastered against the window at Cedars waiting for ocean to come out of me like that type of superfan. She knew damn well that I was pregnant, and when she said it, I like, what kind of was taken? Aback and said, I was like, Oh my gosh, No, do I still look pregnant? I said. Sometimes I put these outfits on and I think I can pull them off, but like, maybe I don't look as good as I thought that I did when I walked out of the house, And in that moment, I was like, oh my gosh. I would normally like drag someone for saying that, and I actually wanted to crawl in a hole and cry. So I'm like, have I really am I ready for vander Bumbrules to start. I like don't even know how to defend myself anymore.
Speaker 3: I don't think that's the case.
Speaker 2: I think you haven't lost one beat in your wit quickness. What I will say is that I know what happened that night because you came and talked to me about it and you were very upset. I think I don't know if it was intentional that comment, but regardless, that person probably knew that you were I assume they knew you were pregnant having a baby, So it's just an awkward comment to say to somebody after they just had a baby, And I don't know, it's just it was a very you were very upset.
Speaker 3: I was very.
Speaker 2: Upset for you, because obviously I go into protection mode. But yeah, I didn't really understand why I wasn't there when it happened. But I don't understand why somebody would even say that, because if when I know somebody's pregnant or about to have a baby or have had a baby, first of all, I would just never comment on their physical appearance ever, because it's just inappropriate. I mean, you should never say that to a woman. So I don't know that I wasn't there, but you were. But I know you. You don't get rattled easily, and you were very upset.
Speaker 1: I was rattled. So the answer to your question is I'm excited, but I'm a little worried about going back, because I don't know if I'm going to be a productive cast member or if I'm just gonna sob when people are mean to me.
Speaker 2: Okay, I don't believe that you're gonna sob what people are mean to you. Also, I think you're looking at a different season. I think you have to look at this season differently. I think that you got to remember, Sheena is a mother now, yes, right, and she's got Brock and she's in like a good healthy relationship. So you've got that element. You've got you and your new baby, right, and then you've and you've so I just think that dynamic again, I'm guessing. I don't know shit, but I'm guessing that the season is going to be different. It's going to have different Your ups and downs I think are going to be different than they were.
Speaker 3: In years past.
Speaker 1: Well that's what's so hard about the new season coming out. People have asked me, like, what will it look like? And I have no idea. In every other season, I'm like, well it's Vanderpump rules, like you know what it looks like. We have no idea. We have two cast members that are moms. We have two people that brought a lot of great drama to television that are gone. Now. How many people, Yeah, we had a lot of people that brought it to the show that are no longer on the show anymore. But I'm just happy that, you know, I get to leave my house now because people have started leaving their homes after the pandemic, and I still have not.
Speaker 2: No you're very comfortable inside your house, so I think it's exciting. I'm really excited for you and for the show because the show has been on hiatus for.
Speaker 3: A long time now.
Speaker 2: You know, obviously the world's been on highis because of COVID, but you guys have been on highest even longer than that. So I'm excited for you, and I think I think vander Pumpoule's coming back.
Speaker 3: It's gonna be a lot of fun for you.
Speaker 1: Is it weird that we're podcasting and I just have a baby in my arms trying to keep her calm and to not freak out.
Speaker 2: Well, I think that that's changed the dynamic for Tim and I because we're sitting here trying to figure out what to say.
Speaker 3: We don't want to curse.
Speaker 2: We're afraid Ocean will be pissed off, so we're kind of like dancing around the podcast here.
Speaker 3: But I don't think it's weird for me because it's my daughter.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Actually, Randall is like super dad. The other day, I walked upstairs and I heard Ocean freaking and then calmed down. I was like, you get nervous when your baby suddenly calms down?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, like even though it's nice, You're like, is she dead?
Speaker 4: There's a fine line between two quiet.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's like when she's crying, I try to get it to stop, and then when it does, I'm like, wait a minute, is something wrong? I don't know. But Randall was really cute. I walked up and he was singing her a cute little song that he had made up. And then last night Ocean took a bath with rand and it was the sweetest thing in the entire world. It's like a different vibe at our house now.
Speaker 2: It's very soft and quiet, and except on Ocean's mad that she wants to eat. Other than that, yeah, it's a pretty it's a pretty chill house.
Speaker 3: It's great. So but I'm excited.
Speaker 2: And by the way, what did you think of the teaser? Because there was a teaser vander Pump that came out more news, more tea as you like to say, what did you think of that?
Speaker 1: I thought it was really cute. It actually showed what the new season is like. The vibe. Okay, it's gonna exactly, that's the word I'm looking for. The tone. I thought it was really cute. I thought it was really funny, And yeah, I mean, we shot that, what was that a Friday? And we got induced on a Sunday. It was like they, well, yeah, because we've been not filming or on the air for I think eighteen months, and so it would look a little weird to be like, hey, we're back and just two of the cast members like have babies. So they called and they said, hey, can we pick cameras up to film you? And they thought I was due April fourth, just like I did. I said, well you better get it pop in because I'm being induced literally in three days.
Speaker 3: Yeow.
Speaker 2: That was that was crazy. When they came up, production shows up on what's going on. She's like, oh, we've got a film today and I was like wow, okay, so I thought we're but but having said that, I think we should take a quick break. We're going to come back. We're back in the new season. Raynolds, got new games. We've got a new trivia segment coming up. We'll be yeah, yeah for both of you, and we'll be right back after these messages.
Speaker 1: We're back, all right, We're back.
Speaker 2: So I have this is a game that I came up with. You pick one or the other, okay, and each of you have to pick. It's not a trivia game where you have to like answer a really tough question. It's just kind of like personal preference. Ready the first first for you, law, you have a choice. I'm gona give you two choices. You pick which one stay on Earth till the day you pass, or live on Mars and you live forever.
Speaker 1: Live on Earth until the day I passed. I don't want to live forever. Is that weird?
Speaker 3: No, I don't think that's weird.
Speaker 4: I definitely do.
Speaker 2: I do too, really, yeah, I want to live forever. I don't know if I okay answer because I've got another question. Well, it's like an answer.
Speaker 3: Are you alone on Mars? You're allowed to bring two people. I don't know.
Speaker 2: You get a lot of trouble, and since you have two kids in a wife. Yeah exactly.
Speaker 1: Oh I didn't think about that.
Speaker 2: On Earth, stay on Earth or live forever, don't worry.
Speaker 1: I think.
Speaker 4: Just to mitigate any damage from this, I'm picking to stay on Earth.
Speaker 1: Okay, Okay, well smart man, Okay, yes.
Speaker 3: I personally, not that anybody's asking or gives a shit. I would have to.
Speaker 2: Pick Earth, even though I want to live forever, because I have three children.
Speaker 3: And a fiance that I'm not going to leave. So there we go.
Speaker 2: All right, let me give you the next question. The next question is a good one.
Speaker 1: I love how you guys you're saying because you want to No one wants to know why I don't want to live for it?
Speaker 2: Yeah tell us, Well that wasn't part of the question.
Speaker 1: But I would be. I'm tired, guys, and I can only imagine like what I'm going to feel like when I'm ninety, if I make it that long, it's going to be like, you know what, Like I'm okay, I'm okay, I'm gonna go like hang with the homies up in heaven. It's like, I'm good.
Speaker 2: That's a great answer, you know why. That brings me to my next question. Ready for the second part. If you could live forever, Ready, if you could live forever, pick an age that you'd have to live at.
Speaker 1: One age it would definitely be the days that I was drinking. Yeah, I would have to pick that age, maybe like twenty one, because then being obliterated all the time is like, oh, she's twenty one, you know.
Speaker 3: Okay, so that's the age now, not like right now you're thriving at your.
Speaker 2: Thank you lava. Okay, La, can you.
Speaker 3: Know what? That's why I love you, babe. You don't give a fuck. It's amazing, Babe. That is why people love you. You don't give a fuck.
Speaker 2: Okay, Lala is picked twenty one, which is, by the way, one of the greatest ages for anybody.
Speaker 3: Twenty one.
Speaker 2: You have blinders on, you are going one hundred miles an hour, and you think it's never.
Speaker 1: Gonna end, and everyone around you is looking at you like they don't have it together, that they were only twenty one exactly. You know, it's the best age ever. If you're getting fucked up and doing all these things when you're not twenty one, it's like, I'm really worried. I'm really worried.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I agree. That's a very good point, Okay.
Speaker 2: You.
Speaker 4: I do think my current age is a pretty good one because I still have enough energy, not as much as i'd like, but enough, okay. And I'm secure in my career, you know, yeah, I can pay my bills, I can still have a good time. I got my kids.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: It's like, well, right, like what else could you ever want?
Speaker 3: Exactly?
Speaker 1: I dig it? What about you, rand I don't know.
Speaker 3: I like all the ages I think.
Speaker 2: I think if I was to pick an age that for the rest of my life I have to sit at, I probably say thirty eight of forty. I just think that's like a good zone health wise, you know what I mean. Like physically you're still kind of can crush, but you're not too old. They're also not too young, Like I don't want to be twenty one again. I was fucking, you know, figuring.
Speaker 1: Shit out again. He's twenty one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but here's the day.
Speaker 3: But here's there. It's when you were twenty one.
Speaker 2: In law, you were probably I wasn't cool.
Speaker 3: You know what I mean?
Speaker 1: And oh my god, at twenty one, I was cool. I was hot, I had the abs of a champion. Every guy wanted to hit it and I wouldn't let them. I was living my best life.
Speaker 3: Okay, I have another question.
Speaker 2: Now that you guys are doing really good, I'm actually shocked.
Speaker 3: By your answer. I thought it was really good.
Speaker 2: Twenty one is actually very interesting because if I think back twenty one, you're in your best physical.
Speaker 3: Shape, et cetera.
Speaker 2: But I think mentally I probably didn't really grow too Yesterday.
Speaker 1: That's what's awesome about it though.
Speaker 2: Okay, next question, Okay, would you take a billion dollars?
Speaker 1: Okay? I love these games, but.
Speaker 2: But okay, you can never do what you love for work the rest of your life. Think about it. So nothing passionate. You can't create anything. You can't build anything, you can't make anything. You can't do art, you can't do film, music, whatever your passion is.
Speaker 3: In life.
Speaker 2: You get to be wealthy beyond somebody's wildest dreams, but cannot do anything other than just your retire base.
Speaker 1: Well, my passion is watching housewives, so I couldn't do that either.
Speaker 3: I don't know. That's I didn't check the rule book.
Speaker 2: But yes, okay, you can watch any TV you want, but you couldn't go and build a business or do your makeup line, or be on TV or create a book. You couldn't launch a book. You couldn't do any of that stuff.
Speaker 1: Okay, well tell me this. Sorry, this is a very I like this question, but I have some questions about the question. When I'm building all of these things, do I still have a chance to become wealthy?
Speaker 3: Of course?
Speaker 1: Oh, then that's what I would do. I wouldn't want you to just give me a billy and for me to just not be able to create. If I can still create and have the chance to make great money and have it be what I live off of, then I would obviously choose.
Speaker 3: Here's the other thing. You definitely could do that.
Speaker 2: And the other thing is like you're basically like, there are people in life that I know that they they just want to be financially they just want to be financial set and retire and go live a peaceful life on a beach. And so that this question works for that caliber of person. I just didn't think it would work for you because you're such a go getter.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I like working, but I obviously would like to see some green with the big face honeys coming at my front, you know, stacking up in my bank account. Okay, so I'll take that one. What about you, timbo.
Speaker 3: Oh Man, I don't know.
Speaker 4: I I like working too, I like having a sense of accomplishment.
Speaker 3: But you'd be good.
Speaker 4: I like watching baseball, I like watching football. You'd be like playing video games, I believe with my kids. Yeah, I'd probably take the billion.
Speaker 2: You take the billion, get the seven thirty seven private jet, the mansion on the beach and you'd be you tap out, Yeah exactly, I think so.
Speaker 1: That sounds kind of nice. Maybe switch my answer.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, so my my answer, my answer is as much as I like of that, to take that option, I could change, I would crush. I changed my mind to crush my soul.
Speaker 1: I'll take the billion call it a day. You're right, your the answer sounded awesome. I want to do that.
Speaker 2: Okay, So both of you a billionaires now and I'm broke making movies there.
Speaker 4: We can finance your movies.
Speaker 1: We will make it really easy for you.
Speaker 4: We just can't take any return, right, no gifting you money.
Speaker 3: You can't even show up on set.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, you can't be part of any creative anything except watching Housewise and you're watching your kids. All right.
Speaker 1: Well, when I'm chilling on my island, you can just call me and let me know how that is.
Speaker 2: By the way, if you took the billy and I didn't, I'm a billionaire still because we're together there. You got blood to win for everybody. Loopholes, loopholes, loopholes because we're creating the rules. Okay, last question, if you can have any car in the world, any car, what car would you have?
Speaker 3: Just curious the.
Speaker 1: Car I have right now?
Speaker 3: Okay, you suck at this.
Speaker 1: Change the color though I will never get a black car again. I've just realized, like Randall and I are kind of lazy.
Speaker 3: I am not frigging lazy.
Speaker 1: No, We're not lazy in certain areas, but when it comes to like cleaning things up, we're lazy.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Like, I don't know, I am. I don't I don't like to pick things up, but.
Speaker 4: I don't know if it's laziness or just complete apathy in your case, Yeah.
Speaker 2: I consider myself a.
Speaker 3: I don't know. Okay, what you're to.
Speaker 4: Be lazy, you'd have you have to have some desire to do it.
Speaker 3: Lazy I'm determined.
Speaker 1: Then lazy is exactly what I am. I have all the desire in the world to wash my car, and I'm like, I don't want to do it.
Speaker 2: But that's not true a lot because it's business or you're go get or hardcore. I mean, you work twenty four to seven, so I think you're lazy in some areas well.
Speaker 1: What that's why, That's what makes the world go round is some people are great at things and then they other people pick up this like, Randall, I'm going to lose my mind on you. Who is it?
Speaker 3: Campilander? Melissa, I have to call you back. We're podcasting, okay, Camp Pilander.
Speaker 1: He literally answered the phone, said we're podcasting, and then hung up on her. Don't even She didn't even get to respond, you're so awesome.
Speaker 2: She she owns a camp.
Speaker 1: And everyone knows how Randall is. You know, Tim, right when you call him, you're not going to get a goodbye. He just hangs up on you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean yeah, but that's like a lot of work to say goodbye when you know you're going to see them again.
Speaker 4: Some people complain that in movies and TV, they never say goodbye before they hang up.
Speaker 3: Well, in real life, you don't.
Speaker 1: I love you? You're so awesome.
Speaker 3: No, but but you know who didn't like that?
Speaker 1: Who?
Speaker 2: There's a famous actor. He called me up and he said to me. We were talking on the speakerphone in the car, and I got halfway through the conversation. I got done, and I do what I normally do. He was like, okay, okay, well I'll talk to you soon. And I was like yeah, and I hung up and literally seven seconds lay to the phone rang again and I picked it up and he's like hey, I said yeah.
Speaker 3: He's like I wasn't done.
Speaker 2: You didn't say goodbye and I was like oh okay and that.
Speaker 1: They were like sorry, I was going through the canyon. That's my ultimate excuse.
Speaker 2: They gets it, but it was worse. I remember after I said that, I was like, I was so petrified. After that, I was like okay, and I was like, well, my bad. He's like, yeah, you gotta let me. You got to say goodbye, and I was like okay. And then it was awkward, freaking silence. I was afraid to hang up, remember, And I sat there and I was like okay, and he goes, okay, bye Randall and I was like okay, bye and then and then it was like ten seconds. And even when he went away, I was like, Lola, is he gone yet or not?
Speaker 3: And the far.
Speaker 2: So, yeah, I've gotten in trouble for that not saying goodbye. But you know what, I just feel like I'm going to see you. I'm going to see you. I don't even say goodbye. What do I What do I say when I say goodbye?
Speaker 4: Like it's like I'll call you back, okay, I'll call you back.
Speaker 1: No, I usually know it's everybody. I'm like, all right, I love you.
Speaker 4: Saying bye sucks on the fund that you have to like time it right, so you're not saying it that you get.
Speaker 1: I always lead up to it, like depending on who I'm talking to, and I'm like, all right, so I hope you have a great day and we'll talk soon. All right, bye bye. Yeah, Well we're gonna I watched my mom do it that way when I was a kid, and so I just do it that way now as I got older, I was like, this is how I've seen my mom be super super professional.
Speaker 2: Before we go to break, I want to just say that to our people that listen to us, and I want to tell people that we have a lot of great guests coming up this season. We have a surprise guest at episode three, which is our next week's episode. We have a very very big superstar somebody in music who's going to be on our podcast next week.
Speaker 1: I'm d unless you can deliver, don't say that.
Speaker 3: I just said it to me three times. He's asked me when.
Speaker 2: Okay, let me okay, okay.
Speaker 1: I'm just saying the rain.
Speaker 2: Is on the parade and it's happening hard and the rain is Lala's rain, Randall's optimism, Lala's rain. Okay, now we're back.
Speaker 3: Okay, thank you, Lala sweating. Oh my god, thank you.
Speaker 2: Okay, t m I Okay, we're gonna go to a break. Now we're gonna reset one more time. We're gonna come back with give them.
Speaker 1: La, La and Randall, and we're back. This is a fun episode.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's great. It's great.
Speaker 1: Pessimism pessimism, Okay, optimism, optimism, pessimism or pessimistic.
Speaker 3: Okay, this is just coming. Lala's got baby, Brian.
Speaker 1: No, So, Tim, this is a good question for you because you're smart af So No, But we had this conversation on the live the other night, so you can be overwhelmed and underwhelmed. Can you just be whelmed?
Speaker 4: This is a great questions, Like it's like being satisfied.
Speaker 3: You're like, that's what I expected, That's what they said.
Speaker 1: So can I start telling people when they ask how I am? I say, I'm whelmed.
Speaker 2: I don't know if it's actually a word. It is a word, they said, somebody said it on the on our live, but they said it doesn't mean satisfied, So you have to say satisfied. That's what they said. I think well means something different.
Speaker 1: All right, Well, I'm using welming from now on. I'm using whelmed. I feel like everything was added to the webster when everyone was like, it's way way more funner and it's like none of that makes sense and funner isn't a word. And then it was like, fuck it. So many people are using it. Throw it in the dictionary.
Speaker 3: Yol's in the dictionary.
Speaker 1: Now, hello, love it. It was douchey when it was a thing and everyone was like yolo, and you're like, you're stupid. Now no one says it, and now I say it all the time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I do think we need to congratulate on this podcast Shena and Brock for their baby they just had two days ago.
Speaker 1: Yes, congratulations.
Speaker 2: Yes. And I talked to Brock while I was in the hospital. He was texting me give me updates. I know Sheena had a lot of complications and so I'm very happy that she's settled in and that's a serious thing, and so I want to send blessings to their new baby and to their family.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I agree with you, and actually we have a group message that consists of myself, Britney, Stossy, and Sena.
Speaker 2: Oh wow.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So she was keeping us updated the moment that sweet little summer Moon entered the world. She sent us a text and a picture. The baby's absolutely gorgeous, which I wouldn't expect any thing less. Obviously, she let us know that the baby was healthy and now they're home.
Speaker 2: Oh god, that's great. That's that's a scary thing. So I'm very happy. So, by the way, another congratulations are in order, Lalla.
Speaker 3: Don't let your ego.
Speaker 2: Walk out the building. But I want to say congratulations on your book because you're a badass and the fact that you wrote that book and I watched how hard wait, I watched you every day write that book.
Speaker 3: I'm so proud of you.
Speaker 2: So your new book, Give Them Lalla is out now. Everybody go out and get a copy. It is very moving, very real, very raw and beauty.
Speaker 1: Can I tell you something crazy? Today is the day that I'll find out if it's a New York Times best seller.
Speaker 3: Ooh, that's big.
Speaker 1: I know it's big.
Speaker 3: Fingers crossed, fingers crossed, I bet so.
Speaker 1: So what's the book about?
Speaker 4: What prompted you to start.
Speaker 3: Writing the book.
Speaker 1: The book is a book of stories. So originally when I wrote it, I sent it in to Simon and Schuster. They wanted to put on the book a memoir or not. They wanted to. They originally put that on the cover, and I was like, I feel like, you can't be thirty years old and write a memoir. There are people that have. I just didn't feel comfortable with it. It's more of a book of stories that are either funny, life defining, life changing. So and this sounds strange, but I didn't write it because I felt like, oh this, I'm so interesting. Like people need to know things that I think are cool because they'll think it's cool.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 1: It was more like I would talk to people about how I was sober, and people would look at me and be like, but you didn't have a drinking problem. It's like really, because I literally don't even remember your name and I've met you one hundred times, you know, yeah, or logan my best friend, my gusband was like, we didn't know you had a drinking problem. We thought you had it together because you like never came out with us. I'm like, because I was passing out by six pm. I couldn't come out with you like you weren't like well a lot. I kind of passes out at an early time. That wasn't because I was like time for bed, because I got an got to rise early. That's because I was fucked up.
Speaker 2: Wow, I'm laughing not for real, but.
Speaker 1: No, I always say that, I'm like, now that it's over, let's laugh about it.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And then the other thing was, you know, my relationship with Rand. You know, that was something that people loved to label, and so I wrote about how Randal and I came to be because I was there were just so many things that I was walking into a room. I felt like I had a scarlet letter on me. I had to explain things, and not even that I had to, it's that I felt like I wanted to, like what you've seen that that's not really what happened. And all of these other things came into play. So this was kind of like me purging and saying, this is what it is. I'm no longer apologizing for what happened or what didn't happen. Like I'm here, I'm happy to be here, and like we're moving on with being your life in general, period, my life in general over all.
Speaker 3: But I felt like your book.
Speaker 2: I feel like your book for me is like kind of like your memoir to yourself, saying, this is my life, and I'm not apologizing for all of the things good and bad, meaning I own the things that have happened in my life. I'm saying from a very young age, growing, maturing, going through hardships that you went through, whether it be your dad or your drinking or you know, just whatever you went through. I feel like this is your story and people should just take it as something beautiful.
Speaker 3: It's like your heart because you put your heart and soul into the book, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: It's all like it's the most pure form of you I've ever seen you put out there, Like meaning, you went out there.
Speaker 1: And there are things in the book that I've han't told really anybody.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 1: And again like those were things that I was carrying with me into every room i'd go into, and like they're judging me, and I don't know why. I'm feeling like they're judging me. And you know, I think the book is going to be really entertaining. I think it's going to make people feel uncomfortable, which is awesome because I love to make people feel uncomfortable and like open their mind just a little bit more.
Speaker 2: So.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I just really hope that people enjoy it if you don't get anything out of it, because let's be honest, I'm not Shakespeare. So it's definitely an easy read. I know you're all shook by that. You were thinking you were going to get it and it was going to take you kind of a while, but no easy read. You'll be entertained. And if you get nothing else from it, I hope that you're you know, you'll have some laughs at the end.
Speaker 2: You know what. You always downplay and make fun of yourself, and I love you for that and I do the same thing a lot. But I think people are going to come away much differently that I think people are going to be so impressed. Your writing is very very beautiful. It's very heartfelt, and it's very pure, and I think that it's.
Speaker 3: A great read.
Speaker 2: It's a fast read, but it but like you said, there's so many things in that book about you that nobody knows and that you put out there, which which which is very brave of you, and and I'm very proud of you.
Speaker 1: Thank you so much. I'm pretty proud of myself as well, even though I I have like self deprecating humor, but in all realness, I do things that I create and I look at I am proud of them. But I'm the type where it's like okay, but it's over now, so like what's next, Like I can only focus on that for so long before I'm like, okay, over, moving.
Speaker 3: On, right?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think I think you got this book, you.
Speaker 1: Know, which was ready for the next book Simon and Schuster. I'm here with my laptop waiting you just give me the go.
Speaker 3: No, But you know I was.
Speaker 2: I was telling her when she first signed the deal with UH with a book. I was like, you know, I've always known I was going to write a book one day, true story, and but I was like, I can't believe at the time when she made it were twenty eight or twenty nine. I was like, you're in your twenties and the biggest publisher in the world came to you and want you to write your book, Like you gotta fucking be proud of yourself. That's amazing, Like I mean, I mean a lot of people have accomplished a lot of things in the world don't have their own book.
Speaker 3: So I'm very proud of you.
Speaker 2: You should, really, really, you know, take this moment and enjoy it and remember how.
Speaker 3: How epic this is.
Speaker 1: I know, even if I don't make it on the list, it's like, bitch, you can walk in and buy your book at Barnes and Noble.
Speaker 2: That's cool, it's very cool.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's very I'm gonna go buy your book at Barnes and Noble.
Speaker 1: There you go, just trying to buy like a lot of them.
Speaker 3: I don't think the amount I'm gonna buy is gonna help you.
Speaker 1: Get to the number, but you know, or maybe like tell your friends to go buy a lot of them.
Speaker 2: Okay, how about everybody on this podcast order it and buy it now.
Speaker 3: Baby, I'm not worried about it.
Speaker 2: I think I think your fans are pretty loyal, and with the amount of makeup you sell, I'm confident you're going.
Speaker 3: To do great.
Speaker 1: Thank you for saying that again. The book is called here get the plug. That's a plug. The book is called give Them La La, and you can get it anywhere that you get books, Amazon, Target, Barnes and Noble. That's what's up.
Speaker 2: What is going on today? You are odd one, am I?
Speaker 1: I think it was after your fun game.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that brought the energy up a lot.
Speaker 2: It did the first the first before the break, before the first break, it was like I was like something, am I missing something?
Speaker 1: Because our Yeah, you're missing something. It's we have a brand new baby who was literally screaming five minutes before we started, and hearing a screaming baby is kind of draining.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm gonna screenshot you behind the mic right now.
Speaker 1: So all of our listeners like, just bear with us. We're new to parenthood. Like, if we're dragging a little bit, I'll just tell you, like, hey, my energy dropper day with upper day.
Speaker 3: My energy is out of ten at all times.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well, next time I'm gonna come to the office and you're gonna stay home with Ocean and feed her and change your diaper, and when she's still screaming, I want you to walk into the office, babe and still have that energy.
Speaker 3: Babe. Here's the deal.
Speaker 2: Your energy can be at a zero or one every day because you are mom of the fucking year.
Speaker 1: Same here you go. I'm trying.
Speaker 3: So guys, guess.
Speaker 2: What time flies when you're having fun. We are. We are wrapping it up here. We want to thank everybody. Episode two of the new season. We're so happy to be back. And yes, Lalla, you are a crusher. You are our spokesperson here on the podcast called Give Them Lalla.
Speaker 1: Can I tell you guys something really quick now that we're talking about whelmed underwhelmed. I'm a little overwhelmed right now, kind of. We have a lot of shit going on now that I'm thinking about it. We got the podcast, we got the book, we got the beauty line, Skin is launching.
Speaker 3: Overwhelming.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the baby line is going to launch it like it's a lot. I'm like a little Give them Lalla is growing at a rapid pace and I'm very pro so with that being said, as I got all my plugs in in like one go. Thank you guys so much for listening to our podcast and being patient with us and supporting pretty much everything we do. You guys. Without you, I wouldn't have anything. And we will see you guys, or I guess you'll hear us next week.
Speaker 2: Thanks to everyone who's already left us so many great messages. Keep them coming because we love hearing from all of you. Guys call us anytime at eight sixty six Lalla Pod. That's eight six six Lalla Pod. Thanks so much for listening, everyone,