Speaker 1: From Hollywood to you, thank you for listening to us.
Speaker 2: Ryan Air on Air with a Ryan Seacrest.
Speaker 1: All right, it is kiss FM already on a Grande and Twilight Zone on a Monday morning, May twelfth, already. If you drag on a Monday and you're not a morning person, do this to turn yourself into a morning person. I'm going to tell you what that is at six fifty five. I only drag generally if I'm not caffeinated. Yeah, I really rely on the caffeine I have. It's so funny when I tend to just make small talk with people I don't know, and when I ask them if you drink coffee or not, it seems like sort of out of left field. And then when I meet people that don't, I really want a deep dive on them. I want to know, like, how can you exist without having coffee in the morning? I can.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we're surrounded by non coffee drinkers in this day.
Speaker 4: I care tell you the last time I had a coffee maybe last weekend?
Speaker 1: But do you want to know what you're missing out on or not?
Speaker 4: I have coffee? Like I When I have one, it's delicious, it's great. I don't need it to function if I don't have it. I'm thinking about it all day.
Speaker 1: I think it's amazing the way the way that it and we're not addicted to coffee and the way that no, no, no, we just rely on it daily. But the way that my mood changes after that first cup is significantly chemical. Yeah, it is like in my chemistry inside my body changes in the scene. Yeah, you don't want me uncaffeinated, Okay, let's try it.
Speaker 3: And like not being able to have it first thing in the morning has like thrown me off totally.
Speaker 1: I want to sit it now or so we're talking about it so much. I don't feel this way about bread or pretzels, say nothing.
Speaker 4: I don't feel that way about it same, but coffee I do to each their own.
Speaker 1: But you're just missing out sisty on all the pleasures of life.
Speaker 2: And I enjoy it when I have it.
Speaker 4: When sunsets, I love sunsets. You can give her coffee to sunset.
Speaker 3: Mark doesn't drink coffee. Easton doesn't drink coffee. Mark like it doesn't drink coffee.
Speaker 4: Mark like doesn't drink coffee like every day, Like, I don't even think you've had coffee.
Speaker 1: I don't know what it tastes like. Why what's the point I'm not that why not taste it?
Speaker 2: I have two cups a week and I'm good.
Speaker 1: Or why not try it? I've never been interested. There's this weird thing that when I was a kid, certain things were told that's for adults, and that never turned off in my brain. So whenever, that's why I wanted it so badly. When I became an adult, I had the opposite react. But you don't want anything like bitter and acidic in your system? Come on, Mark, I only drink water. Oh gosh, she's gonna live TI one hundred and two, I hope, So maybe that's us. How are you kiss? Don't you? Cat? Wayango Tang over the weekend, which we'll get into some of the fun action from Wango Tangle just a little bit this morning. It was nice to hang out over the weekend and then rush back to do the Disney Night Part one part Twesday Night for American Idol. Maybe you saw Disney Night Part one last night live It's on HULUF. Didn't. You're not the one to watch right now, but maybe later tonight. You do. Just make a note make a note, make a note. See the coffee has kicked in.
Speaker 2: Yeah, obviously you're missing out. I am fine, you guys, are you?
Speaker 1: Let's get into the highs and lows of the last however many hours we've been apart, and those and those and those and those anything good happening. Let's start with you, Tania. What's a high for you in your life?
Speaker 2: So I have a new.
Speaker 3: Goal and a new thing on my vision board for the future, and that is to win a Golden Globe.
Speaker 1: Graduation. That's a great ambitious goal. Yes, what will be the vehicle to get you the Golden Globe?
Speaker 3: They just added a podcast category for twenty twenty six, and so that is where I'm starting my campaign.
Speaker 1: I'm very excited for you for that. That would be phenomenal, epic. So you're gonna you're gonna campaign for it?
Speaker 5: Good?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Well we're here for you.
Speaker 2: Thank you?
Speaker 1: Uh Sisney? Any highs like that, Nobel Peace Prize, anything.
Speaker 5: On your mind?
Speaker 2: No? But sure, why not?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 2: Throw it on the list.
Speaker 4: Yesterday we ended up extending our stay in Huntington Beach and we laid out at the pool all day at the hotel for Mother's Day and it was.
Speaker 1: Very relaxing and nice, all right, and like that was a very good weekend. Happy belated Mother's Day as well to all the mothers did celebrate it more celebrat I think that's my high. I had a chance to say some very heartfelt thinks to my mother that you know, I find it sometimes hard to be really heartfelt in my real life, you know, but I was it. It came very naturally to my mom last night, and she was very emotional about the things I had to say to her. And I just love her so much. I get emotional thinking about it. All Right, after seven, we'll rehash some Wango Tango. I've got a quote for you today, and there's a trend on TikTok that people say, we'll turn you into a morning person if you do this. It's really good for your emphatic system as well. All right. Telling me that your husband, Michael, it's great to see him over the weekend as well. Yes, he's always in good spirits. Whom he started panic buy a little bit, huh, I know, panic buying? Are you doing this panic buying?
Speaker 4: And you know the thing with Michael, sometimes I feel like he's always right at the beginning because he was right in the pandemic of like he's like we need to start, you know, stalking up on toilet paper and things like he like predicted that before it actually happened. So I don't want to be like he's crazy for thinking this way, but I every day another package comes in and it's.
Speaker 2: Like more batteries, more.
Speaker 4: He just started guying school supplies for next year, like school's not even over yet, but they're saying that these are going to be some of the shortages because of the tariffs and things like that, and so he's starting to stalk up on all this stuff like toothpaste.
Speaker 1: Well, if you think about we have lived through some shortage in our lives, yes, OVID, So here comes another wave of shortages apparently, and right outside of America. Like uh, like you're saying toys, toothpaste, home decorations, replacement parts for appliances, your espresso machine, tongue and maybe this is the problem. Maybe the reason your express the machine is not getting fixes because they need the part from overseas. Fourth of July items, the fireworks in the flags, the American flags not made here. The American flags got to come in, right, So.
Speaker 2: What's happening is like a lot of these storts.
Speaker 4: Let' let you go to Costco and you see right now they have the American flags up. If those all sell out, maybe they don't have more supplies or ways to get more. That's what they're saying. Like everyone's selling like what they have in inventory right now, and then when they're gonna have to get more, that's when everything's going to be even more.
Speaker 1: And another thing, obviously, my coffee, my coffee beans come from other places around the world. That keeps me my engine going. So this is really something that you should think about. I don't like the word panic by.
Speaker 2: Siciny all right, well, what should we call it? Smart mine?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 3: Uh, prophecy for predicting, shadowing.
Speaker 6: Concerned consumer, anticipatory consumer.
Speaker 1: Michael is an anticipatory consumer.
Speaker 4: Oh, he is such an anticipatory so much does it really? He looked he lived through the Northward earthquake, and so there's something in him that he lived in Northridge, like his house, childhood home which his parents ever will be something that the minute we have even a little quake, he's already filling up the bathtub with water.
Speaker 1: That's good for you, that's good for you, those kids, yeah, and the dogs. A guys, let's come back here. I get a quote of the day for you. And there's a trend on TikTok. If you're not a morning person, you do this and you will become one. Are you a morning person? We have to be I wonderful what I retire a morning person?
Speaker 2: Yes? Yeah, I think so.
Speaker 5: Well?
Speaker 1: They say, if you're not jump up and down one hundred times? How long would that take to go? Ahead? And you start start a clock? Well onlet ma get my stopwatch, stop watch, stop watch, stopwatch? We have a clock here?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yet yet?
Speaker 1: Yet you think we'd have a stop watch? Handy in this one?
Speaker 2: I mean it's on your eyes.
Speaker 1: It's already started to go, go go all right? Anyway. It increases blood flow and releases endorphins. You gotta come to one hundred, tonny, are you eight? Okay? In your head? It shakes off morning grogginess and proves your alertness. It's better and faster than a cup of coffee.
Speaker 2: Oh there you go. You know what's interesting about this?
Speaker 1: What number sixty? Can you not answer? While you jump? What's interesting?
Speaker 4: What's interesting is that I am a little groggy in the mornings that I hit snooze a lot, but then I don't get up and grab coffee. Yeah, I just survive.
Speaker 1: You just make it, figure it out.
Speaker 2: She finished it like thirty eight seconds.
Speaker 1: It's like a rabbit the last time.
Speaker 2: I was holding on to my bra Yeah, I feel you. But we're good. That actually was nice.
Speaker 1: Okay, good, Well do it more often. You're not too much. Here's your quote. You're not too much. They were just not enough for your kind of magic.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: On air with Ryan Seacrest, all right, we have Ryan's Roses. That is the main event coming up in a few minutes. But you can see all kinds of fun stuff that happened at Kiss FM's Wango Tango over the weekend everywhere on social and let's go back and rehash for a second. Actually, Sistny got down there to show us the stage, which was kind of fun. Or your impressions when you first got down there's just so different from what we've done in the past.
Speaker 4: I was blown away with how massive it was. I just I guess I didn't think. I thought, I'm like, oh, we have a stage right there on the sand, But it was like a mini I mean, it was a festival on the beach.
Speaker 1: Robbie and Tody actually had into a bit of a dispute whether or not to bring their dog, Sonny. Yes, we did, and do you want to who the winner was? The winner was, well, I know Robbie, he won.
Speaker 2: He won the battle.
Speaker 1: So why did he win the battle of leaving Sonny at home?
Speaker 3: Because weird already arranged like to have her watched, so that was already taken care of. But a friend of mine was saying she was bringing her dog to Wango Tango, So then I was like, well, we should bring Sonny because our friend is bringing her dog and they can play together. And then Robbi's like, I'm gonna have to be the one taking care of her all day, and so we didn't bring.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well, so he won that. One Saysnety, you dressed to too cold? Is that what you were saying?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I was really kind of like diving into the hole, like, oh my gosh, Sonny in eighty it's gonna be great. And it was great during the day, but then as soon as the sun set, my dress, which had little tiny holes basically throughout all of it, I got I was freezing. I had to send Alfonso back to the hotel room to get my jacket, which he.
Speaker 1: Did, but Fansie did you. So this was his first time being your assistant, and your first assignment as a wango wrangler was to go back to the hotel and retrieve.
Speaker 7: I look, I'm just gonna say I Saturday, I got twenty four case steps on my step counter, and thank you, Sisiny because you helped me meet that gold.
Speaker 1: And it was crazy.
Speaker 2: Those were because of me.
Speaker 7: Yeah, no, seriously. And then I was even tempted because I saw Michael and I was like, Michael, does does she do this to you often?
Speaker 1: He's just so happy you were there.
Speaker 4: He was so happy that he didn't have to go back. If he didn't have all three kids, I would have set Michael back.
Speaker 1: You might find them hiring you independently. Off Antanya and Teddy Mellencamp introduced Megan Trainer. Take a listen to Megan.
Speaker 8: Thank you.
Speaker 1: It's Meghan Trainer at our Wingo Tango Doja cat. Here's a little doj is set from Wango Tango Saturday.
Speaker 2: I regul thanks, I.
Speaker 1: Don't joji cantat or Wango tango outside and some great merch too. I love the palm tree merch for our wango tango.
Speaker 4: Yes that's sand colored hoodie. I slept in it that night basically.
Speaker 1: But it was awesome Wango Tango. Check it all out all of our socials. Thanks to all the artists. We might do it again on the beach. It went swimmingly. Coming back to pay a bill in the three two three. Then Ryan's roses, this is a great job. This is somebody that is on TikTok researching the best places to meet new people in La because they got fed up with going on dating sites, naps and all that stuff. An't so much, no, they it worked for you, but if you want to meet someone IRL, then you gotta do it a different way. So Rene Ariel of Studio City is on the phone with us right now and she just does this on TikTok as her side job. She goes to every bar in LA that's supposed to be a good spot to meet somebody IRL, and then she rates them and shares the findings with everybody else because she was fed up. Were you on different dating apps and you've got sick of doing it?
Speaker 8: Renee, Yes, honestly, I am over dating app culture. I feel like it takes the romance out of dating and I want to bring that back and meet in person again.
Speaker 1: I agree, the problem is how do you really meet the person? How do you find the right setting to meet the person? And that's really what you set out to accomplish, right, Yes.
Speaker 8: I think it's all about finding the perfect location where it's going to attract the kind of guy you want to meet, and find out where the singles are going and from there. It's scary, but you do have to work on life looking approachable and also making flirty eye contact and maybe even being bold enough to like go up to a guy you think is cute in person.
Speaker 1: I am this interesting because I find myself to be shy in situations like that, but I'm not so shine situations like this.
Speaker 8: I think it's okay, listen, it's always going to be scary putting yourself out there, but in my experience, whenever I've been so bold, it's borderline embarrassing. That's when it's worked out for me.
Speaker 9: Like everyone's in secure.
Speaker 8: Everyone's worried about how they'll come across, but like who cares? You know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Okay, so what bars you just give us the top three bars around La do you think are good spots to meet quality pepe ful. I'm gonna say, peeps. I don't want to be that cheesy, so I went go ahead.
Speaker 8: No, I love it, peepful, I love it.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 8: So I have a top three list for recent places that I've found to be great spots to meet single guys, and I try to do a variety and also throughout La. So one of them is Bar forty one hundred, which is on the East Side. I pick this place because there are a ton of guys, okay, lots of people. It's a big environment. It's a bar that like you're usually standing and kind of walking around. There's like a pool table, there's a photo so it's a good opportunity to meet somebody, like whether you're ordering at the bar, going to take a picture, or maybe playing a game of pool. And I feel like when you're moving around, it ups your odds of actually interacting with maybe someone you wouldn't have.
Speaker 9: So that is spot number one.
Speaker 1: Okay, got it? What's number two?
Speaker 8: Number two is a little outside the box because I know typically when you think bars, you think of like going to a more crowded environment, but if you want to try to be really bold and do a solo date with yourself sitting at the bar, I would go to Honor Bar. There's one in Santa Monica and one if that really helps it. Listen, the guys there are so cute Okay, And I actually.
Speaker 1: Had a friend that what if you want to meet not a.
Speaker 8: Guy, Listen, there's cute girls there too.
Speaker 2: Like Renee waiting at the bar.
Speaker 1: Okay, go on on a bar.
Speaker 8: If I'm going to I'm like, I would hope that like you guys like, wait, maybe Renee's cute. Maybe I should go to that bar.
Speaker 1: Too, you know, Mary, that's good? All right, you're right, You're right. You have to look approachable any anything else while we're here, Yes, I would say.
Speaker 8: The last one I would add is definitely Laurel Tavern in Studio City. That is such a good spot to meet guys, young girls, honestly, anybody. It has such a good group of like friendly social people that I would say definitely one in doubt. If you want to go try to meet somebody, go to Laurel Tavern.
Speaker 1: Okay, this is good stuff. So this is what Renee Ariel does Studio City and go to at Renee Ariel on Instagram and TikTok. She goes to find the in real life places we can meet quality people. Thank you for coming on so nice to beat you in good luck with your search.
Speaker 8: Thank you so much. Let's hope I meet Prince Charman.
Speaker 1: You will call you? Okay, MICHAELA of all of that, which one are you going to?
Speaker 5: Well?
Speaker 6: I go to Laurel all the time. Haven't had any luck.
Speaker 4: But I'm like, I go to Laurel with my family. So she said Laurel Tavern.
Speaker 6: I was like, okay, okay, I went last weekend and there were some key boys there. But my problem is not being forward or bold enough to go up to be well. So I think that's what I need to start doing.
Speaker 2: Okay, I have a trick for you. Okay, what is it.
Speaker 3: You go up to him and you say, are you friends with Robert Graham? And he's gonna say no, But you're gonna be like, oh, I feel like i'd met you before when I was hanging out with Robert Graham and true it's not true.
Speaker 1: Well, then why you start with a lot, because it.
Speaker 3: Just starts the conversation and you're like, oh my gosh, one of my guy friends.
Speaker 2: I just used to use him all the time and I would.
Speaker 3: Like approach people. But it literally he is not related to Cat Graham. No, he actually used to date back untilly.
Speaker 2: Like back in the day. Is it related to instant No, no relation to insta. But it just it's like a good It's just like a good one and it breaks the eyes.
Speaker 3: And then you guys just start chatting, and then you're chatting and then the next thing you know, he's like, can I get your number?
Speaker 2: It works every time I'll try it.
Speaker 6: Why not again, I have nothing to lose any relation to Golden.
Speaker 3: Graham Alexander, Oh my gosh.
Speaker 2: No, yeah, all right, but it works.
Speaker 4: Coming up so great.
Speaker 1: And Ryan's roses. It's kissed. Time for Ryan's roses. Here we go, dere Ryan, Sistney and Tanya. My husband went to a coworker's wedding in Tahoe. One of the women there called me to tell me he was way too close to one of his coworkers and she wan saw him walk off together, so she wasn't there, got it? That's why not? Why didn't she go? Let's get oliviaan Costa Mesa. Olivia good morning. Why didn't you go to the wedding?
Speaker 10: My daughters had have some study at home and they had dance recitals and all sorts of things going on that weekend.
Speaker 1: So you say, fine, is your coworker you go? And then what is the report you got back about your husband?
Speaker 10: Well, he said it was a great time. Everybody who had a good time, and there was not much news of any sort. But I got a message from a gal who has worked with them for years. I've known I mean, he's been at this company for over twenty years, so I know a lot of those people. And she called and thought I should be made aware that this other guest was kind of hanging all over my husband.
Speaker 1: How do you feel about that?
Speaker 5: Are you?
Speaker 1: Are you angry or upset? Do you trust this source?
Speaker 5: Like?
Speaker 1: Where are you on it?
Speaker 10: Well, you know, we've been married eighteen years, so I kind of know this guy, and I don't think he's going to step out, but obviously there was an opportunity and he didn't say anything. He didn't even say come back and say you know, poor kids. She was, you know, saying these things. It just never came out. So when I heard it, it's like I don't know if somebody's got an a gender. There's something going on, but I better find out what it is.
Speaker 1: All right, let's get into making this call. Next here, stand by Olivia. We'll find out what was going on at this wedding with the co worker. Olivia's on the line. We're about to make the Ryan's Roses call. Her husband went off to a wedding with a coworker in like Tahoe. And then one of the women there called and said, hey, your husband is very close, like alarmingly close to one of our co work And I saw them leave together, walk off into the sunset together. I mean, tell me if I was at your wedding and walked off with somebody and you saw me doing that, what would you think?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 2: I actually thought I saw that. Yeah, and then I was spreading that rumor.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Olivia, hold please one seg We're coming right. But who'd you think?
Speaker 4: I walked off with the girl with the yellow dress. You were chatting it up with her for a long time, and then.
Speaker 2: I ching up with a lot of people for her, like the most and then I didn't see either one of you.
Speaker 1: And then was she at the wedding?
Speaker 2: Yes, it's my friend. I don't want to say her name out loud, but her name is Cherome. You guys are chattychatty, chatty, chatty, queqqute. And then I look around. I don't see you. I don't see her. I go to Mark. I'm like, hey, I think Ryan and that girl in the yellow dress. I thought I was spread that rumor. And then all of a sudden, I see her back in the mix. And I still don't know if I saw you. So who knows?
Speaker 1: Well, I can tell you who knows. I'm I went home. I don't know where she went.
Speaker 2: She was there, she was there till the very end. She was there for the Oku toss.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, well glad we cleared that up.
Speaker 2: She did not catch the bouquet, in case you were worried.
Speaker 1: Why would I be worried about that if she did catch it, I don't know.
Speaker 3: But you know, what's just so cute to so many people said they had like really beautiful, like heart to hearts with you that weekend.
Speaker 2: I was like, that's so cute.
Speaker 1: Did she say that?
Speaker 3: Michael said that, Yeah, she's like I love Ryan. She's like she told me something else too.
Speaker 4: I'll text you Okay, can we do right wheels?
Speaker 1: Sorry? Focus, I love Michael as well. Tell them I was very happy to see him. Yeah the weekend. I think we had another love fest.
Speaker 2: Talk over the week I mean, he loves a chat with you.
Speaker 1: I have to shift to Olivia. Guys, Olivia, okay, so sorry about our distraction here. We're going to call your husband right now and see if we can find out what's going on. What is the name of the coworker, do you know?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 10: Her name is Maddie.
Speaker 1: Okay, let's do this. I need to say Ryan, you my permission to call, and then your husband's name.
Speaker 10: Go ahead, Ryan, you have my permission to call.
Speaker 1: All right, we'll do that right now. Be very quiet while we get him on the line to see whose top of mind. Who he wants to send romantic roses to? Is it Maddie, is it you? Is it somebody else? Because you know, with this report of him walking off at the wedding with a coworker you not being there, it's suspect. So let's see what we can find out. Good luck.
Speaker 11: Thanks?
Speaker 2: Hi, Can I speak to Josh please?
Speaker 8: Uh?
Speaker 5: You're speaking to him?
Speaker 8: Hi?
Speaker 4: There, my name is Winnie. I'm calling from the O C Flores. How you doing this morning?
Speaker 5: I'm doing great, are you?
Speaker 2: I'm good?
Speaker 4: Thank you for picking up. Actually, I wanted to make you aware. We deliver here in Costa Mesa and surrounding areas, and we're offering a free emotion. It's a free dozen red roses that you can send to anybody that you'd like. We do this about once a month, just trying to promote our business. We do ask that if you're pleased with the arrangements, you refer to friends and family, maybe leave with a Yelp view things like that.
Speaker 2: But they're free.
Speaker 4: I don't need any credit card info from you, cash or anything like that.
Speaker 2: We can just start with the name of the person and.
Speaker 5: What do you guys get out of it.
Speaker 4: Hopefully your business one day, come back, come back as a customer, and then actually pay for those flowers. So who do you want to send them to?
Speaker 5: I'm going to I want to send them to my wife Olivia.
Speaker 2: Okay, And what do you like to put on the card?
Speaker 5: I don't know, it's got to be something like, uh, I love you more every day, Love Josh, Josh.
Speaker 1: Your voice is being broadcast on the radio and I have Olivia on the line with us right now. Thank you for sending her the flowers, Josh. She is on the phone with us now because she's concerned about a connection you had at a colleagues wedding. Were you a wedding recently with a coworker, Olivia? Would you tell your husband why we're on the phone together.
Speaker 10: Yeah, you know, I got a call that you and Maddie sort of disappeared from the party and we're not seeing again.
Speaker 1: Is that true or false?
Speaker 5: Listen? I walked her back to get her closer to her room. There was nothing going on.
Speaker 1: Why did you walk her back? Why did you walk her back alone? I mean, it does create a difficult scenario for your wife here.
Speaker 5: No, listen, my wife knows I love her. Maddie and I have been friends, and she knows that's true.
Speaker 1: Olivia. Do you know this Maddie. I'm trying to cut to the chase here. Do you know this Maddie? And do you know that their friends? Olivia? Does that add up?
Speaker 10: I mean, I know that she's been with the company and that Josh has been working with her, but I didn't know that they're What the way would it was explained to me, was was getting very intimate.
Speaker 1: Do your peace of mind in trusting your husband and what he's saying he is just being a gentleman.
Speaker 10: I mean I do, but I just want to make sure that somebody having agenda to make problems for us or something's going on. It doesn't matter which way it is. I just need to know what the truth is.
Speaker 1: So, Josh, why would anybody want to stir the pot here? I mean, do you Olivia? Do you know you know the woman that called you? Can you tell Josh who that is and why she's turned the pot?
Speaker 10: Well, it's somebody else who works at the company who thought I should know.
Speaker 1: Let's take this off there. You can share with Josh who sent that message to you, and then you guys deal with it, and I wish you the best of luck in sorting it out. The question is was he just being a nice guy? I mean, are there are people on this planet that could be a nice guy and walk her to a room And it's not for any reason? Kiss FM. We'll come back to Ryan's roses. I'll talk about the person that called in the story to go to Olivia. There next to kiss first Sisney with the headline kiss FM headlines with well.
Speaker 4: A judge set a resentencing hearing for Eric and Lyle Menendez.
Speaker 2: It starts tomorrow and should last at least two days.
Speaker 4: The La Metro d Lines Way is set to close for two months for an expansion project starting Saturday. Animal advocates held a protest outside of the La Zoo opposing the relocation of two Asian elephants to a zoo in Oklahoma. And Air One will open its first Ventia County location in Thousand Oaks next summer.
Speaker 1: So back to Ryan's Roses. This morning on kiss we had Olivia and Josh this one I'll hone you in on so if you heard it, let me just keep you it quick. So she stays home with the kids. He goes to a coworker's wedding. A coworker at that wedding saw him walk off from the wedding with another woman and say, hey, they're two closed, and I don't know, maybe they went to the same room together and that's the problem. So we get him on the phone. He says, no, no, just she's somebody I work with. And Olivia knows this woman Maddie, and we worked together and I was just being nice walking into her room. I don't know. I mean, I like, if I walked anybody here to the room, i'd maybe feel a little weird. I don't know. But I also could see us not being worried about it, like just like, Okay, here's you go home, I'm going home, there's yours, there's mine. Goodnight.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I don't see a deal, So not weird.
Speaker 2: So then it's the body language.
Speaker 1: But you don't believe that he was just walking this woman back to the room and being nice guy.
Speaker 4: Not if this coworker alerted the wife because she saw something that he is not owning up to.
Speaker 1: He sent the roses to his wife's wife, I love you more every day. I love Josh. Well, that's what I want to talking about. Is this third person or fourth person now, the coworker that spotted this going down? Is that the troublemaker?
Speaker 8: Right?
Speaker 2: And maybe they didn't see it accurately.
Speaker 3: Remember Sysney, you said you saw you saw something at my wedding that was not accurate.
Speaker 2: So maybe this person is a coworker.
Speaker 1: I thought I walked back with somebody.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so maybe this coworker saw something that was accur either.
Speaker 2: Maybe you're right.
Speaker 1: The truth was. I was back in the room, moving up my flight. I had to go back for Idle.
Speaker 2: I'm done with my responsibility.
Speaker 1: I had to go. I had to go back for I was down there Thursday night, Friday and Saturday. Now we know anyway, but I was not. It was not what you saw.
Speaker 2: What I saw was that started a rumor that was just Mark marketing to anybody else?
Speaker 1: Fine, but Mark plenty enough to tell.
Speaker 2: Mark is plenty enough this you'll make it.
Speaker 1: On the show break Break number eight the following Monday, Nina Pico Rivera.
Speaker 5: How are you hey, Hi, Ryan? Doing good?
Speaker 9: Thanks?
Speaker 1: Okay, do you believe the person that called in the story to Olivia or do you believe Josh in this situation? Who do you believe.
Speaker 10: To be honest?
Speaker 9: I like, I think it's a mister Bolt. I think like boldem are sort of seeing the truth. So, but I don't know. I'm more likely to believe the one. Sorry, it's just like a bias I have probably here.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well, Nina, I appreciate you listening. Thank you very much for calling. It's Ryan's Roses do it Mondays and Thursdays here on Kiss FM. It's good. He's on a kiss FM, I do have more of those postalone tickets. He's gonna be at the Sofi Stadium on what June, June, June nineteenth. All right, let's get back to the Dodgers coming back from that big road trip. Fans are very excited. Dodgers Stadium leveled up the food game this season. But yeah, actually in the stadium and out of the stadium, right right.
Speaker 4: We've talked about all the great new food items that you can get in the stadium, but what you might not realize is that there's a lot of deals and even freebies that you can get if the Dodgers play well.
Speaker 1: Okay, so this is what you need to be aware of if they do a good mom when they win.
Speaker 2: Exactly where they win, or when they get like certain things.
Speaker 4: So Panda Express, for example, after every Dodger's home win, you can get a six dollars Panda plate the very next day.
Speaker 2: That's two entrees, two sides for six dollars.
Speaker 1: Free Panda Express. Not just any it's all.
Speaker 2: It's all Panda Express.
Speaker 1: Yes. What else mcdonald'ss in on this too.
Speaker 4: McDonald's in on it is the Dodgers score six or more runs in a game, which they have done a lot already. We get free six piece chicken mcnugt. It's on the McDonald's app the next day.
Speaker 1: That's a fool thing, all right.
Speaker 4: Is a AMPM is doing so if you every time the Dodgers player steals a base at Dodgers Stadium, AMPM offers a free hot dog and at twelve ounce coke.
Speaker 1: Don't sleep on this stuff. I feel like people may not know about it.
Speaker 2: Don't They steal bases a lot. Yeah, but you got to stay on it. And then Jack in the Box is in on it.
Speaker 4: When Dodgers' pitchers get seven or more strikeouts in a game, you can get a free Jumbo Jack with.
Speaker 2: The purchase of a large coke.
Speaker 1: Okay, so pan express, McDonald's, MPM and Jack in the Box if you want to look all that stuff up. Dodgers host the Athletics at Dodgers Stadium tomorrow night to kick off a six game home stand, so a lot of action for fans, including a weekend series against the Angels. This is kiss Suzette is in Monobella on the phone, Mony Suzette, how are you hey?
Speaker 11: I'm doing all right?
Speaker 5: How are you great?
Speaker 1: Congratulations I believe is due to you. You got engaged.
Speaker 11: Oh gosh, okay, gott No, not yet, Oh not yet, So it's coming maybe I don't know. I don't know. I yes, not right now. I think I don't know.
Speaker 1: Well, help us understand what's going on and why you're here with us.
Speaker 11: Yeah. So, my boyfriend and I we've been together for four years and we've just kind of been going through it the last couple of months. He's really been struggling with work. He's been bouncing from job to job. He's doing the door dash uber eats all of that, of course, to make a little bit of money. But I've had to spot him for rand since February. So he's struggling. And recently he confided in my best friend and he told her that he wants to propose at the end of the month.
Speaker 2: It's crazy.
Speaker 11: Yeah, and I'm just like, oh my gosh, of all the time, you know, I don't know if we're ready to take this step right now because of our finances.
Speaker 5: It's just a lot.
Speaker 1: You're not ready, told me, you're exactly are you not ready because of his situation? Because you're not sure it's he's the right one, Like what's the what's the hesitation route.
Speaker 11: I do think he's the one I really do, and I want to be engaged. I just don't know if this is the time, you know, because like I want him to be in a good place financially and to not have to start I mean, if you had to plan a wedding, could you imagine what if.
Speaker 2: You're engaged and you're not playing the wedding right away?
Speaker 11: Uh, well, we have been together for four years, so I kind of just want to get married. If we're going to get engaged, let's just do it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, But the financial thing is not going to fix itself overnight. So it's like, look, you're going to be married, You're gonna have finance problems for the rest of your life. Like it's going to not problems, but like issues that you have to work through and communicate on.
Speaker 11: You know.
Speaker 4: It's not I don't think it's a deal breaker, especially if you love him and you feel like this is your dude.
Speaker 1: Here's the other thing. She's that E've been with him four years. Can't you just talk to him directly and say, let.
Speaker 2: Me just figure out a plan.
Speaker 1: Yeah, let's figure out a plan. And we need to have a plan when certain things are in place, and then we can start thinking about steps forward. Until then, let's just do what we're doing.
Speaker 11: Yeah, my friend told me to act surprised because he trusted her with telling her. But I mean, I don't want to ruin it for him, but I kind of maybe channel.
Speaker 1: Can your friend back channel that you are in a place where you're thinking this, not knowing that he's going to propose or or or.
Speaker 3: You can say that you would just talk to your therapist and she said that you cannot make any serious long term commitments in the next three months.
Speaker 2: It's not like a fortune tell is true.
Speaker 3: No, But you can just say that and then hopefully he'll get the hint and be like, oh, she can't think any commitments.
Speaker 1: Not a fortune cookie.
Speaker 5: I know.
Speaker 1: That's which path do you think you should go? What do you think?
Speaker 11: I don't know if the therapist's fortune teller thing is quite the way, but I kind of I think Ryan, you're right that I just I didn't want to ruin it, and that's why I didn't want to say anything. But we've been together long enough and this is such a serious thing that maybe I need to just talk to him and say, I we just need a better plan.
Speaker 1: I think you should communicate that to him. That's the best, most honest way to do it. I think he'll respect that.
Speaker 11: Yeah, and that's probably good for us the communication wise and stuff too. We'll probably do a conversation about this.
Speaker 1: Well. Good luck get into that conversation soon. And we appreciate reaching out to talk about it with us. All right, best of luck, Thank you for your help. Of course. Bye. Do love trying to figure out relationship issues here with you guys. I do love it, Yeah, I do.
Speaker 2: Sometimes we figure it out, sometimes we don't.
Speaker 1: On air with Ryan Seacrest one or two point seven Kiss FM, t paying an akon talking to my mom on Mother's Day, She's like, you know, Acon has a new song, and I was like, yeah, She goes, do you remember he used to be our neighbor and I said, yep. When we told the story about Acon inviting my parents to a party at his house, did they go? No, they didn't. They didn't know. You know, they felt like they were a different generation.
Speaker 2: No, who cares, I'm in such a vibe back in the.
Speaker 1: Day a party, but they felt like they don't want to be parents at the.
Speaker 2: Party during the bartender days.
Speaker 1: But then Acon got to know my mom on walks and offered my mom to drive his dolor. What is those doors with the Glorian No, he' said, there's some of the cars with the doors going up. I don't know, but my mom is scared to drive it. So trending report, Tonny, what do you have for us?
Speaker 3: Okay, So the two couples I'm talking about that just went instant official are Lucas Bravo. You may know him from the hottie in Emily in Paris and Shaneen Woodlee. She's from many things, but she's best known for the Faultner Stars and Divergent movies. And then Gigi Hadid and Bradley Cooper. So both Lucas and Gigi posted carousels to their main feed and the photos with their partners were not the main photo on the feed. So Gigi Hadid had the photo of her and Bradley kissing as Slide eighteen in her carousel, and Lucas had Shaneen like four and five of his carousel. They are hidden, They're like hidden in the in the mix. And so here's my question. Do you think celebrities are just like us and discuss these things before posting them, like or did they just go rogue and post them whatever? Like I feel like they must have had a conversation, like okay, we're ready to what I.
Speaker 1: Just I'm just laughing because you asked us a question and then give us no hole to answer it and then answer it. It's just like I was about to tell you something and then you're like, I just have a question for you, guys, I want to and then she asked them he goes, but I want to tell you are coming.
Speaker 3: Like do you think they go rogue or do you think they discuss these things?
Speaker 2: Yes, they must discuss these things.
Speaker 1: I want to answer the question to answer answer without influence of your answer.
Speaker 2: Answer.
Speaker 1: I think they discussed these things.
Speaker 3: They must write.
Speaker 1: I cannot. It's like going in circles. I'm on a loop.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know.
Speaker 3: But like I wonder how that conversation goes down between Gigi Hadid and Bradley Cooper and Lucas Bravo and Shale, how any conversations go down between them, Like they take the photos and they're like, I think it's time?
Speaker 2: Is it time?
Speaker 3: I think it may be time, But I'll put you in the middle of the carousel, not the front.
Speaker 2: How much coffee did you have today?
Speaker 1: When do we get to talk? You can talk now I'm done, my coffee wore off.
Speaker 2: You guys are mean today.
Speaker 4: Oh my gosh, No we're not.
Speaker 1: Are you talking about wow? Oh? Every day?
Speaker 8: And I like it.
Speaker 1: Now look forward to it. I look forward you guys ganging up on me.
Speaker 2: Well, now you two are ganging up on me.
Speaker 1: Well you should like it. It's become sport.
Speaker 2: It's like a circle moment.
Speaker 1: But it's true. We don't get to answer the question if you ask it.
Speaker 2: I never noticed it until you brought it out right now, and I was like.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, even after I lead leave open for questions for you.
Speaker 3: And you guys are just silent crickets over there, so I have to give us a chance.
Speaker 1: We're the buffering ones over here.
Speaker 2: I have to think.
Speaker 4: Crickets are not silent. They are very loud insects and super annoying.
Speaker 1: Bueler Buehler, Buehler.
Speaker 2: What is silent? Then sirens? A siren is also not silent.
Speaker 1: Heaven Heaven is silent, but an ant answer silent, they're quiet, And there you have it. That's it this morning. Thank you for being with us on a Monday, May twelve. Tomorrow's a second date update with one of those post Malone tickets at Sofi Stadium and on air. Ryan Secrets has the podcast up every day. If you missed anything on the show, you can check it out there. Anything that before we go, Guys.
Speaker 3: Tanya, you know we love you, right, wouldn't hurt you to say it every once in a while.
Speaker 2: I love you, Tanya, Sorry that we hurt your feelings. Today shown you did.
Speaker 4: Not hurt her feeling, So sad Rin, do you not know Tanya?
Speaker 1: She asked me do I know you? And you answered the question. I'm trying to say here.
Speaker 2: This is the thing.
Speaker 1: I literally don't know what to do.
Speaker 4: If she vocalizes something that like, oh, you guys are being mean to me, or you guys hurt my feelings, we have to acknowledge it and come back and apologize.
Speaker 2: That's like her love language. Come do it. Just say you love her and that you're sorry.
Speaker 1: I love you and is right. She's very sorry for what she did this morning. And what did she do?
Speaker 2: What did I just piggybacked off of you? You were you were the ring leader of the whole situation.
Speaker 1: She did a training report and asked me the question. I tried answer and she answered it for me. Then when I said, can I answer it, she answered it again.
Speaker 3: I don't know what you prepared with you, because sometimes I am doing a trending report and you're firing message.
Speaker 2: It's just supposed to be a happy moment.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, you're yelling at me, and I don't feel good. My feelings are hurt.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, I'm sorry to hurt your feelings.
Speaker 1: I love you. That's not my love language. What is it?
Speaker 2: Acts of service? A service? Do you want to come to a yoga class with me later?
Speaker 10: No?
Speaker 1: My love language is acts of gifts.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you need to bring him like a coffee, his favorite coffee or cookie.
Speaker 1: Gluten free, sugar free, chocolate chip.
Speaker 3: Cookiesclut sugar mind that. I can easily find that. But it's not gonna taste very good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's fine. I don't need taste. I need torture.
Speaker 2: I can take glue. I can give you a good gluten free one.
Speaker 3: That's what he wants, not sugar free that surprise, surprise. I love you, and I'm sorry. I love I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: You were the best.
Speaker 1: Let's go, let's go, let's get out of here Forstney's going to keep it from Thanks for listening so on air with Ryan Seacrest. Make sure to subscribe and we'll talk to you again tomorrow