Speaker 1: Bloomberg Audio Studios, podcasts, radio news.
Speaker 2: The Stock Movers Report, your roundup of companies making moves in the stock market, harnessing the power of Bloomberg Data.
Speaker 3: Let's take a look at some of the stocks on the move today. We can do that with Bloomberg's cross asset reported.
Speaker 1: They needs us, but they need to What are you looking at.
Speaker 4: Let's start with AMD, obviously some of the biggest losses today.
Speaker 3: It's down about fourteen percent. Now.
Speaker 4: The chip maker sales forecast was seen as week.
Speaker 3: The curve, of course is AMD. Look at those sales number.
Speaker 4: What we got so the expectations was about nine point eight billion. Analysts had estimated nine point four billions. Some projections were as high as ten billion. So the gap between what we got and the expectation from analysts is a big reason why we're seeing some of that disappointment by expectations were pretty high. Sitting notes that the upside to the results were boosted by the China sales.
Speaker 3: Of course, everyone is looking at the bigger.
Speaker 4: Payoff from artificial intelligence spending and whether that is in the happening. There is a lot of pressure for the software names, so that's definitely adding tension here. AMD is still playing catchup within video, so everyone is watching that space. AMDB was up seventy seven percent last year, but still a pretty bad start, and they're down here todate.
Speaker 2: All right, let's look at another sock that it's down for the seventh day and eight Chipotle.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Chipotle projects flood growth and it comes at a pretty after a pretty pretty bad year.
Speaker 3: The ticker is CMG.
Speaker 4: Chipotli shares fell as much as four percent at the open.
Speaker 3: Now they're closed to flat on the day, but the stock.
Speaker 4: Declined thirty nine percent year today, so any form of relief will be much needed for the company. Sales at established locations are expected to be about flood this year. That's below the average estimate compiled by Bloomberg. It's an interesting thread. They're talking about weight loss drugs and that definitely weighing on sentiment to put Clay is facing challenges, of course from higher prices as well, but the weightlows kind of dominated the story. They've been offering those new protein offerings with hiring higher grams of protein. They say that campaign is helping so far, but clearly consumers may be opting for healthier or less food is definitely affecting the bottom line of the company.
Speaker 2: I want to Chipotle yesterday Third Avenue had a great lunch.
Speaker 1: Did you get protein? Extra protein?
Speaker 3: I don't know what protein is, dude. I get the same thing I've been ordering for fifty years. You have how much does it cost? Ten eleven, twelve bucks something like that? And what did you get? Two hard tacos? Chicken, okay, peppers and onions, pickle.
Speaker 1: The guy cheese. So it's all good. That's a lot of protein, dude.
Speaker 3: It's what I don't say protein. It's just I got chicken or he got me or something like that.
Speaker 1: Enough of the protein stuff. So it's not working for some people. The protein has I.
Speaker 3: Guess not Match Group.
Speaker 2: What do you got?
Speaker 4: First dating match Groups shares jumped as much as fifteen percent.
Speaker 3: The rally is not as strong now.
Speaker 4: Now now the company is up about two percent tickories mtcch So they told two of the big dating apps, and we're kind of seeing a different story there. The company reported earnings per shares above estimates, but what we're seeing is for one of the dating apps, Tinder, the company expected revenue declines, while for the other app, Hinge, the company expects to post double digital growth and projects a lot to mid twenties increase in revenue.
Speaker 3: It's an interesting outlook there.
Speaker 4: Analysts have seven buys and fifteen old ratings. That said, there are no sem ratings. But interesting company to watch and it's having a pretty good day after I think the company has has a down year ever since it's went public in twenty twenty one, so it's a bit a rough one.
Speaker 2: The Stock Movers report from Bloomberg Radio. Check back with us throughout the day for the latest roundup of companies making news on Wall Street and for the latest market moving headlines. Listen to Bloomberg Radio Live, catch us on YouTube, Bloomberg dot com, and on Applecarplay and Android Auto with the Bloomberg Business app.