Speaker 1: I'm Sorry's Maxie, and you're listening to the seventy six Ers Insiders podcast.
Speaker 2: This podcast is part of the seventy six Ers podcast network, presented by Stern and Cohen Law.
Speaker 3: Search seventy six Ers Insiders wherever you get your podcasts. Suffering an injury at work can cause physical pain, but also great uncertainty about your rights. You need to retain a worker's compensation law firm that is a winner like our Sixers, a firm that gets some of the best settlements, but is also willing to go toe to toe with the insurance company. No settling on the cheap. This is Philly. We have grit and fight in us. Call the workers Compensation Law Firm of Stern and Cohen or visit their site Sterncohenlaw dot com. The consultation is free. Stern and Cohen are the official partners of the seventy six Ers. They'll go ring the insurance company's bell.
Speaker 2: The Sixers postgame Show presented by Park's Casino Maxie Double Oh Baby, You Love head Job to beat on the Backdunn against Weapon.
Speaker 1: On a Plowers by Slam Zone.
Speaker 2: Seventy six Ers Postgame Show right now on ninety seven five the Fanatic.
Speaker 3: Seventy six Ers postgame Show presented by Parks Casino after a one OZHO six one oh two home loss to the Orlando Magic, So the Sixers denied a winning streak of after two wins on the road, second night of a back to back for both teams. After Orlando played in New York last night and lost the Sixers one in Charlotte, there will be a rematch here between these two teams. On Friday. Sixers played without Embiid, Paul George, Andre Drummond, and Kyle Lowry. Plo Bancaro remains out for Orlando, among others. Magic win by for Matt Murphy here with you. We will try to hear from Sixers head coach Nick Nurse in his postgame press conference. We will cross over with Tom McGuinness as well after the one OHO six one oh two loss for the Sixers. Plenty to come post game. We'll also have the audio highlights later on as well. Now, the Sixers were down by three with eight seconds left. I mean, if you were here, you know, But if you're just catching us, well, we'll run through the game in its entirety later on. But in the one oh three to one hundred game with the Orlando leading Tyrese Max. He took a running three after it looked like Orlando fouled him intentionally to put him on the line for two shots. They didn't call it and the Magic end up tacking on a few more points at the line. Sixers did have a lob to kJ Martin in the mix as well, hence the onezho six to one oh two final score, led by Franz Wagner and his thirty five points, his seventh thirty point game of the season. He had thirty on the number last night against the Knicks in a lopsided loss, but they have now won thirteen of fifteen despite the apps of ban Caro, who was a first time All Star last season and averaging twenty nine points per game for them, but he had only played in the first five games before suffering the torn oblique. Three players, including Bagner, had seven rebounds rebounding one of the many interesting columns here when you break down the box score. Because Orlando does have size at every position, they were attacking the offensive glass with sixteen offensive rebounds. They out rebounded the Sixers forty two thirty five, but second chance points were twenty three to eighteen in favor of the Sixers, who had six fewer offensive rebounds at ten, but Yabusele in the smaller starting front court with kJ Martin, he had seven rebounds, three on the offensive glass. Jared McCain had seven rebounds and a team high twenty four points for the Sixers, ten of seventeen from the field. He was back in the starting lineup he had started the previous seven games before Paul George returned into try. Paul George did not play tonight after logging heavy minutes in Charlotte, but we'll see who plays on Friday night when these two teams run it back. The Magic are sixteen and eight with a mostly road heavy schedule so far, and the Sixers are five and fifteen now on the season. Tonight game twenty in the books out of eighty two. All five Sixers starters in double figures. Second to McCain Maxi with sixteen Despite not making a three, He had six assists, a team high one off Anthony Blacks, game high for Orlando, fifteen apiece for Ubra and Yabu Sele, and eleven points for kJ Martin. Caleb Martin had nine off the bench. As we bring in Tom mcguinnis here, and let's start Tom with the Maxi sequence. Again, your perspective. We haven't gotten to talk about it yet. Three point game, the question always is will the team with the lead intentional foul because they're willing to give up the two points, And it looks like it looked like that was what their intention was, but it went uncalled.
Speaker 2: What did you think, Yeah, for sure, Anthony Black. First of all, Maxi sets up in the back court right, so the Sixers are inbounding on the side in the offensive end at the hash mark. Maxie's at the other end of the court, so he's at three quarters court, and because Ubre was having difficulty, he made his move into the front court, which he typically doesn't do until the ball is caught by a Yabusele or whomever the big is. In this case, he had to come and get it, and he did. He gets into the offensive end, he catches it, He's got the ball low, but beneath his knees he dribbles it and that's when Anthony Black, trying to implement that strategy, reaches And again I did not see the replay, but apparently he makes contact enough that it could have been and should have been, a foul call. And then Maxi goes on proceeds to take a running three. So having picked up the ball and begun his you know, like what they call his gather his shot motion, it conceivably could have been a three point attempt. No foul was called. Maxie goes on to shoot a running three, not enough arc on it, not enough oomph on it, And that, for all intentsive purposes, was the game. And Nick Nurse was furious. He felt like he was called again that the strategy's tough, because that right there is what if you're Orlando, that's the risk, right that you follow and send Maxie, an excellent free throw shooter to the line for three what could be game tying free throws. So at issue did Robert Hussey and the riff referees, Pedetritis and Aaron miss that call and that moment in the final seconds when the Sixers could have gotten three free throws to tie the game.
Speaker 3: Well, speaking of Nick Nurse, let's hear what he has to say postgame.
Speaker 4: You know, the zone, at least change that up a little bit.
Speaker 2: We talked so much about risks all all seat until that after out like a couple of games where shooting numbers dipped, see him snap out of that?
Speaker 5: Like what has been the key to sort of limiting that?
Speaker 3: Just a couple of dames.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean, I think it's just you know, he's a good shooter, but you know even good shooters have nights where it doesn't go in. And he's he's We've talked about his confidence and everything, and he's gonna keep firing him, which he should do. So it's good. I thought, guys, guys found him, found him for some good ones again, I thought he he he created some of them good ones for himself as well.
Speaker 3: I think you had a couple of Timestifer, You were pretty animated towards the officiating crew.
Speaker 5: I guess, how do you need picking shoes win to sort of be more expressive towards then?
Speaker 4: Well, the harder part now is that you pretty much get a replay or four right, so you get it on the big screen sometimes and then I check it with Botch. I'm never really gonna be that upset until I check it right, because I'm not gonna argue about I mean, I'm gonna be biased, right, that we never file and they always file right, but when I look, there was a couple of them that maybe should maybe should have went the other way, right from what I saw on the video.
Speaker 5: On that note, with some of the end of game sequences, what did you think of the three that Tyres tried to take with you guys down three in those final seconds?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean, listen, he broke through there, broke through the gap a little bit, and the secondary defender hit him on the arm, and that's what the video showed. Should have should have been three free throw, So it would have been a great play, right.
Speaker 5: And then slightly before that, you guys are down one and the shot clock is off. Should you guys have fouled sooner to give yourself more time? What did you think of how you guys handled that?
Speaker 4: Well, yeah, we should have probably a little bit. I mean again, Tyrese thought he was hitting away at somebody over there in the trap trying to file. They got it out of that trap, so we had to chase all the way over to the other side and file, so I mean we were trying to Yeah.
Speaker 1: Kind of a tough night of the line.
Speaker 2: Austen didn't tell the whole sword, but it was a four point game in the end. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Tough, tough, tough one man, right, you don't have that more urgent for air in a game like this if you want to win it, you got you know, you can't give those give all those points away like that. Yeah, the Dams game.
Speaker 1: This didn't seemed like he was hobbling in a lot of the game.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I didn't get a report on it yet. Obviously wasn't moving great out there, which limited you know, it's why kind of way we got him back out of there. But uh, more on that for you later.
Speaker 2: Good, all right, thanks everybody.
Speaker 3: Nick Nurse, the Sixers head coach post game after a one oh six, one oh two loss at home to the Orlando Magic, Matt Murphy and Tom McGuinness on the seventy six Ers post game Show, which is presented by Parks Casino.
Speaker 1: So I'm glad that we we.
Speaker 3: Got his his opinion on some of these sequences that we were just talking about. Tom, And that's the end of what you kind of got to was, MAXI had the wherewithal two, put up the shot quick enough where and he said the video shows that it should have been a s shooting foul let alone, just Orlando giving the foully could have could have been a situation where Maxie was at the line shooting three free throws, just like Orlando, not a week ago, where he ties the game and sends it to possibly an overtime.
Speaker 2: Right, and coach pretty judicious about you know, not even getting close to the line and then going over. He just stopped, you know, which is smart. But yeah, I mean, like when the video shows it like it's almost like when you show a player, like somebody you know, a mistake and it's like they always say, the film doesn't lie, and that's you know, when you see the replay. And again I at the time, in the throes of describing I didn't see it. But apparently he fouled him and it was Anthony Black and it wasn't a secondary defender. That was the guy charged with guarding Maxie and his coach that he broke through. And by that he means, you know, cut from the back court into the front court to receive the ball. And yeah, look, those are tough calls, but that's you know, those are the calls that have to be made. If he fouls, he fouls, and that would have been a costly mistake for Orlando, provided that Maxi makes the free throws. And then, oh, by the way, the Magic still would have had give or take fourteen or so seconds with which to craft a go ahead play. So but the point is that I said the exact same thing. You know, when you miss eight free throws in a game where you're starved for offense, you don't even the Sixers average one hundred and five. They only had one hundred and two. They had eighty six November fifteenth against Orlando in Orlando, so and again they just they just don't have the offensive firepower to miss eight free throws and expect to win a game. So that wasn't the only thing. One of the things that I thought hurt the Sixers was Orlando had sixty four points in the pain and in the in the guts of a fourth quarter that was close. They just kept driving it and getting baskets. There were two or three times you saw this where the Sixers had three players around Batazi or three players around Window Clark Junior or Wendell Carter Junior, and Orlando was getting the rebound. The Sixers. It was just sometimes it was a matter of just the height, the simple fact that tarreed taller Jonathan Isaac, you know, even Wagner. You know the Sixers tallest players like Kelly Ooper. I think he's a slight, you know, wing player.
Speaker 3: Maybe it was on sixers and sixty when I joined D line them before this game, But when Nick Nurse told us pre game that they have height at every position, I was like, well except Suggs.
Speaker 1: Well, Suggs is.
Speaker 3: Six five and Max is six. McCain are six two six three. Guys, I've been.
Speaker 2: A tend to go with the coach, Murphy, I'd love to go with you many point go with the coach.
Speaker 3: But there the Magic, who will be here Friday as we look ahead to the rematch. They they are a little bit of an old school team in that sense. They're not jacking up threes. They're gritty, gritty, gritty defensively, to your point about defense, like the points per per game being one oh five for the Sixers, well points per one hundred possessions. The Magic limit teams to one oh five point one, which is the second fewest in the NBA, which gives them the second best rated defense in the NBA.
Speaker 2: So to your point Like, they shot twenty nine threes, which in today's NBA is on the low end, right, So they especially even with Ben Carro and again Wagner, he gets most of the same style of touches that Polo got. And they those guys not that they can't, you know, Franz Wagner not a very good he's a thirty percent three point shooter. But they play oftentimes from falling extended in so it's not like back in the day, you know, from the fall line in the paint, but like they're playing close to the basket. They they can, they both have size, they both have one on one ability. Speaking of Ban Carrow and Franz Wagner, and they're gonna it's it's almost like a smash mouth type style. And uh yeah, Colbell Pope's on a tear from three. He made the big free throws to add the difference. Wagner went ten for ten. You know, they only missed five. They shot twenty one. So again, tough loss, a great effort, great you know, but no moral victories. In the sixers, there's a you know, like the Houston game was close, but you almost you know, Houston had the edge most of the game, I realized it went to overtime. Same thing with this game, great opportunity, but Orlando had the edge for almost the entire fourth quarter. Uh So it's just a matter the Sixers just almost it's almost like a war of attrition. They just don't have enough bodies and points to get them over the tough top. And it's another hard fought, tough loss here at home.
Speaker 3: When when people say, oh, Orlando doesn't have Ben Carroll, well that really hasn't mattered that much for them. Well, the Sixers didn't have Paul George, Joel Embiid, Andre Drummond, and Kyle Lowry tonight and we'll see about Friday. But it was encouraging that Embiid was out here running the sidelines before this game.
Speaker 2: Ten. Yeah, and he shot. I watched him shoot. The Sixers were going to have a kind of a walk through or maybe it was closed for Joel, but you know, he shot against a lot of the coaches, and you know he was shots left and right. But again, one of the things they look at when a player has, you know, a situation like that, is how he reacts to today's work out. In other words, what's it like tomorrow, and so that's what they'll they'll look at.
Speaker 3: So now they'll try to build off this that these Orlando games feel like playoff games with their style. And now it's two in a row against them, so it's like we're in the Eastern Conference playoffs at this point with the Sixers and the Magic, and we'll have that on Friday night tom againness thank you as always, one o six, one oh two magic in round one of two this week with the next game coming up, separated by one day in between, but it's the Magic that get their sixteenth win of the season, sixteen and eight six Ers five and fifteen after the four point loss game that was tied going to the fourth quarter. And we'll break things down further when we come back and out the stat of the game, go through some of the other team stats, particularly on the defensive side with two scrappy defensive teams here in the in the twenty twenty four to twenty five NBA season. So more to come with our seventy six Ers postgame show. After a one oh six, one oh two loss at home to Orlando for the Sixers, the Parks Casino postgame show continues. Next reminder fans, it is Brickin' for Chicken time courtesy of Chick fil A and of Wendell Carter Junior of the Orlando Magic in the middle of the third quarter, So make sure to download and open the Chick fil A App by ten thirty am tomorrow to claim your free five count Chick fil A Nuggets. Redeem the reward by scanning the Chick fil A App or by placing a mobile order within three days of the game thanks to Chick fil A. Back in Philadelphia, Matt Murphy with you on the Parks Casino postgame show for the seventy six Ers after a one oho six, one oh two loss to the Orlando Magic. Will have a few more stats and then the highlights key plays with Tom mcguinness's calls from this game against one of the top teams in the East on the season, the Orlando Magic, and even without Pallo, they have been winning. It's thirteen of fifteen now. Franz Wagner has been the one leading the way. Twenty of his game high thirty five points came in the second half, ten for ten at the line. They shot just eight of twenty nine from three, and they win the game by four despite not making a three in the fourth quarter. They went zero for seven from three in the fourth. They did out rebound the Sixers forty two to thirty five in the game. And I mentioned a defensive stat to follow after the break, and it is thirteen steals for the Magic. The Sixers had nine, which is right on their average for fifth in the NBA coming into today, but Orlando was ahead of them with not double digits, but just a few more decimals, a few more tenths and they go for thirteen steals. They were top three in the NBA and steals per game. A great defensive unit that the Sixers will see again Friday night here as they will look to bounce back and pick up what would be their sixth win of the year. Now past the twenty game point in the NBA season, Magic are sixteen and eight, six Ers are five and fifteen. They were led in scoring by Jared McCain twenty four points as a starter, team high tying seven rebounds three assists as well. He went three for six from three, as the Sixers went eleven for thirty as a team thirty seven percent. Despite Maxi shooting zero for seven from three, he was seven for nineteen overall sixteen points, six assists. He had four of the fourteen turnovers, so did McCain. So the backcourt with eight of the fourteen. Two starters for the Magic had four turnovers as well their point guard Jalen Suggs and the leading scorer, Franz Wagner, on his thirty five point night, his seventh thirty point game of the season, his second in as many nights as both of these teams played. Last night, the Magic a blowout loss in which they trailed by thirty six points to the Knicks. Sixers off a win by six points in Charlotte, that they can't stack up what would have been their third win of third win in a row, So they'll have to try to get back in the win column against this same team on Friday. And we'll keep an eye on the injury report before the game, since Paul George didn't play last night or didn't play tonight. Before the game, Nick Nurse said that it wasn't primarily because of the heavy minutes that he played last night, and he talked about how it would lead to opportunity for Kelly Oubrey Junior, who ends up with fifteen points. But let's hear all of the highhighlights of this game as it sounded as called by Tom McGuinness. The Sixers and Magic, Part one of two this week in Philadelphia, with the Sixers in blue, the Magic in platinum or light gray uniforms. Brandon Graham of the Eagles was in the house. Might even hear him mentioned in one of the calls coming up as he was seated along the baseline to the right. The Sixers without Embiid, George Drummond and Lowry against the Magic without Paolo and Gary Harris. They the Sixers started Maxi and McCain with Oubra, kJ Martin and Gershan Yabu Sele. They started the game six nothing before Orlando would tie it at eleven, and in between it was Yabu Sele to put them up for eleven to seven.
Speaker 2: Six Ers by a point. Maxi to the corner, Yabusele for three from there and that's good. Gershan inside and out getting it done for the Sixers makes his seven start still shooting threes at over forty percent.
Speaker 3: Maxi with the dish, All five starters for the Sixers double digit points. Fifteen in the game for Gershawn with seven rebounds on six of eight, shooting two for four from three. He played almost thirty seven minutes. But Franz Wagner had eleven first quarter points. His brother Mo Wagner had six in the first quarter, and the Magic would build up a double digit lead, with the exclamation point in the first coming from Jonathan Isaac.
Speaker 2: And the Magic with four on the clock, Here's Suggs rushing it across, Suggs driving it, hanging shooting up in the air, no good rebound, tipped, Isaac gets it and slams it. Sixers had three guys by the ball. They played great defense, but they don't secure the defensive rebounds. And Jonathan Isaac, he's like Wimby out there, I mean, oh tall compared to everybody else, and he's six to eleven and he's come up with some big plays. Their bench is really producing. They have thirteen points.
Speaker 3: The Magic, like the Sixers had five double figure scorers, but three of them were off the bench, led by Jonathan Isaac's fourteen points in less than fifteen minutes played. But Isaac made it a thirty four to twenty two game at the time. Jalen Suggs on the play before that rolled his right ankle. He would stay in though, as this game went along thirty four to twenty two magic heading to the second quarter, and it was a big quarter for the first Eastern Conference rookie of the month of the season when they can bind October and November. Jared McCain the sixteenth pick of the Sixers. He had eleven points in the second quarter and he went right at KCP Kentavious Caldwell Pope in a two point.
Speaker 2: Game, Maaxi's back Sixers down four, Maxi doubled team by Suggs and Batazzi on the right perimeter to the corner Jared McCain McCain against Calwell Tope gets five. Many lays it in. If he could take in at one of the best defenders in Store, he's Jared McCain doing an outstanding job. Sixers cut it to two now't to fire him up a little bit.
Speaker 3: So McCain had eleven points in the second quarter. He would end up scoring eleven more in the second half to reach twenty four for the game, the most for any Sixer. And how the Sixers erased that double digit deficit that got to as many as fifteen early in the second quarter. Ubres three point shooting was part of that. McCain had a few buckets prior to that one. kJ Martin had an and one. Jonathan Isaac had a couple of answers, but it was a forty four to forty two Magic lead after the McCain drive that gave them some momentum. After an unsuccessful challenge on a clost block charge call that was ruled a block on Gershan Yabu Sele and then, speaking of momentum, second quarter ended with six straight for the Sixers, four that were scored by Tyrese Maxi to tie it.
Speaker 1: Heading to the locker.
Speaker 2: Room down by two, the Sixers could tie or take the lead. Six on the clock. Here's a drive by Maxi. Doublas right hen layup ty game fifty three oh eleven seconds to go Maxi with a tie. Here comes the Orlando Magic with the final chance here in this first half five seconds Wagner down low, he threw it out of bouts.
Speaker 3: Tyrese Maxi with sixteen points. All seven of his field goals were from inside the arc on nineteen attempts, seven misses from three to two for two at the line sixteen points, six assists, four rebounds for Tyrese Maxi a fifty three to fifty three score at halftime in this Eastern Conference battle with both teams missing all stars.
Speaker 1: Third quarter Wendale Carter Junior.
Speaker 3: This is off his two missed free throws that resulted in that Chick fil A five count the successful bricking for Chicken. After that, Max he comes up with it to Caleb Martin to give the Sixers a lead.
Speaker 2: Sixers come up with the ball. Here comes Caleb Martin with the Sixers tight at sixty eight. Domin ay, we'll have left tan leayup. Wow, what a play. He should attack like that all the time. He looked like his old self. There. Caleb Martin's seven points, a lot of spring on a drive and the Sixers go.
Speaker 3: Up seventy sixty eight. Caleb Martin in twenty three minutes and change off the bench nine points so kJ Martin got the start in the front court for the Sixers with Yabusele. Caleb had nine points, five rebounds, a couple of critical baskets in this third quarter to assist two steals. He shot four for eight in those twenty three minutes. Caleb Martin, but Jalen Suggs answers the steady guard for Orlando whenever they needed it, really, and he had some three point luck on a night where they didn't as a team, not Locke success, I should say. He made half of their threes, half of his own, four of eight and four of the team's eight made threes, and he put Orlando up by one with one of those four trays.
Speaker 2: Orlando with ninety shoot sixers by two Sugs dribble pull up right side three ball is good. He's only three of them, well, four of eleven. Not the most consistent shooter, Sugs only forty one percent from the field, thirty percent from three. But he's got four threes in this game and they go up seventy one seventy.
Speaker 3: Ends six for fifteen overall, eleven of his seventeen points second half, like Maxi's six assists for turnovers for Jalen Suggs of the Magic seventy one seventy and then the late stages of the third quarter, Jared McCain with the ball in the corner and he's right in front of the Magic bench in the closing seconds of the third.
Speaker 2: Ubre looking for cutters. Jared sits a backscreen, now curls off a yabaceele pick to the corner side steps a man shoots a three. It's up and goes two seconds in. McCaine puts it in. He gets fired up by talking to the Magic bench. Here's Wadner from half court. He narrowly missed a half court three. Oh Man tied. It's seventy seven the Sixers in the Orlando Magic in an Eastern Conference showdown live in Philadelphia.
Speaker 3: Wagner with ten points in the third quarter, McCain with the basket and the lookover at the Magic bench with the three in the corner to tie it at seventy seven, and evenly played third quarter scoring wise after the Sixers outscored the Magic thirt thirty one nineteen in the second quarter and then early fourth quarter. It's a baseline inbound, speaking of little time left to shoot this one because of the shot clock. It's Maxie baseline out of bounds, and that connection with the lobs to kJ Martin was on display again in front of Fiji.
Speaker 2: Saying there's a chance point four. Maxie's back in. He's got it right in front of Brandon Grammy inbounds to kJ Martin, and you're gone, right, there's a chance. Martin in the lane and Tyrese Maxi with the assists from the baseline. kJ Martin caught it and scored it, and so the Sixers hopefully that will catapult them into some consistent play. They're down by six. The Magic with the bull.
Speaker 3: kJ Martin had eleven on five of nine shooting in almost twenty nine minutes as a starter, added four rebounds. It was eighty seven eighty one Orlando. Later in the fourth Fronz Wagner made it an eight point lead with only about three minutes to go in regulation for the Magic, but the Sixers fought all the way back, and with Orlando up one oh one ninety eight with one minute left, about half of that elapsed and Sixers had the ball with Maxi with twenty five seconds left, driving the lane to get within one.
Speaker 2: Sixers ball. The crowd risiness won one o one ninety eight. Max He drives a double night lamp is good. It was goal tended to winning anyway, Go go, gotcha Sixers score it. It's a one point game. Twenty two seconds to go. Got a foul here?
Speaker 3: They tried to foul in a one, one oh three, one hundred game, while Orlando did tack on the free throws, so it was one of three, one hundred.
Speaker 1: After the Maxi basket.
Speaker 3: That's with eight seconds left and the Sixers had the ball. Now Orlando looked like they tried to foul and Maxi shot a running three that was off.
Speaker 1: Let's let's hear how it sounded.
Speaker 2: Oubray looking, he's along the near side. He's still looking. He plays into Maxi. Maxi drives it, shoots a running three. It's off the front. No good. Fudner with a rebound three seconds to go in the Sixers fall. The Magic were trying to foul. They were I had to take a foul to give the Sixers two free throws, and Nick Nurse is saying he was in the act of shooting MaTx. He continued down to shoot a running off one foot three.
Speaker 3: It was short, and despite another lob to kJ Martin to make it a one possession game, the Magic hit their free throws and they win it in Philadelphia one oh six, one oh two, in the first of two straight between the two teams. It's the Magic getting the four point win. Now our stat of the night, as we begin to wrap things up, our stat of the night would be Kelly Ubre Junior on the fifteen point scoring night. His three point shooting has him in a stretch of ten for seventeen now from three after four for seven tonight, He's ten for his last seventeen from three point range. That's Ubre for the Sixers, but seven one of his ten total field goal attempts were from beyond. The four rebounds and five assists and two steals with the fifteen points for the Sixers in the four point loss, a negative stat to point out that was touched on by the coach. I mean, we talk about fouls versus, not calls versus not free throw numbers don't lie. Eleven for nineteen fifty eight percent for the Sixers in a game they lose by four. They missed eight free throws, and it was everybody. It was a miss here and there from most of the lineup. Only Maxi and kJ Martin were perfect. And it was Maxi two for two after a double digit free throw game, and it was kJ Martin one for one at the line. Everybody else had a couple a miss or two mixed in. But this has been the seventy six Ers post game show presented by Parks Casino. The final score of the Magic one oh six the Sixers one to oh two thanks to our engineer Marty Dickerson, producers Matt Manarek and Brendan Petrilli, and of course Tom McGinnis on the call Sixers Magic Part two This week is here in Philadelphia. That Friday night game is a seven pm Eastern start, and our coverage here on the Sixers Radio Network presented by Jackpot City Casino, will begin at six point fifty Eastern. Until then, Matt Murphy saying so long from the center, Thanks so much for listening, and take care