Speaker 1: All right, Leonard Skinner, a simple man that can only mean one thing on this radio program, All Things self proclaimed simple man that means all things Bill O'Reilly, all things Bill O'Reilly at Bill O'Reilly dot Com. Big congratulations to Bill. His latest book, just out, Confronting Evil, Assessing the Worst of the Worst, debuting number one on the New York Times List, which you know drives them insane. We have been talking at length about the need for law and order and safety and security, and fundamentally, I don't know how you resolve, you know, those of us that believe in policing and law and order with those people that buy into this defund dismantle no bail law, reimagine the police, and sending the social worker mentality.
Speaker 2: But it exists.
Speaker 3: JB.
Speaker 2: Pritzker, the governor.
Speaker 1: Of Illinois, since he's been governor or four thousand you know, dead people in his state, in Chicago, the city of Chicago. I mean you just count the numbers every weekend. Names we've been scrolling since two thousand and nine of people shot, shot and killed. And in this blue, very blue, deep blue state of Illinois, in the deep blue city of Chicago, they don't lift a finger to help out innocent people.
Speaker 2: And I argue it's a prerequisite.
Speaker 1: If you want to pursue your God given talent and happiness, you've got to have law and order and safety and security. Most anybody with common sense understands that. And it's sad that, you know, Pritzker's response is to just blame Trump and they do everything they can do to prevent any help assisting in the safety and security of innocent people. And anyway, the DHS is now saying, no, we're going to do this. We've had now multiple incidents over one hundred nights in a row in Portland, but I'll stay focused on Illinois. You had ICE agents, now protests outside these ICE facilities and in one case, you know, we had two cases where cars were were locking in Ice agents, and you know there was an incident where they actually called out for help and support. Well, now the Chicago Mayor, Brandon Johnson's calling for the arrest of ICE officers. Anyway, So here you have ICE agents that are pinned down, one person armed with an assault weapon, shots are being fired, they reach out for assistance, and as Foxnews dot com it reported earlier this week that there was a standdown order given and we read it to you.
Speaker 2: Now the tape is out, let me play it for you.
Speaker 4: And ninety nine just took him from a thirty ninth Please in katsuy were saying that they were being surrounded by that large crowd and they were requesting the police for not sending waving off all the cars heading the thirty ninth place and Cassi.
Speaker 5: Given.
Speaker 4: Okay, so forth and again for all the units that we call to go over that way thirty nice place and Kezi if you could just hold off nine to eleven, ninet thirteen nine four, just disregard that thirty.
Speaker 3: Ninth place in Casi.
Speaker 2: Now it's a police chief of patrol. No units will respond.
Speaker 1: Now, Bill O'Reilly, I think you were the first that I saw that reported on this uh actually having the tape.
Speaker 2: I couldn't believe my ears. God Jump.
Speaker 5: We got the tape early on and now all hell is breaking loose. So it's going to be interesting to see if the Attorney General in the United States Pam Body, files charges against the Chicago Chief of Patrol for obstruction of a federal investigation and hindering a federal investigation. Both their felonies and What's interesting about this is that the police chief of Chicago knows that his chief of patrol is in legal peril, but he didn't know that I had gotten a hold of his teeth. And he denied the police chief in Chicago that his cops were ordered to stand down. Of course that's not true. So it gets deeper and deeper and deeper. There were gunshots and a woman was one of the protesters was shot. How to go to hospital? Well, it's a Chicago police department's responsibility to intervene in that on behalf of the federal agents. Yet they were told not to show up. Outrageous. Now the guy who issued that order, and again this is on the tape Hannity, is the chief of patrol. He could be arrested today. It'll be very interesting to see if that if Pam Bondy, the Attorney General, orders the man's arrest, because it's there. But it all depends on whether the federal government wants to go in against the Chicago PD. I don't think you're going to be able to pin that on Johnson, the mayor or Pritzker. Now, the real villain in this is Pritzker. I think he's destroyed his career. Even the radical left progresses, you can't support this man after six years and four thousand dead. And it's actually the number is seven thousand because a lot of these people were wounded, they died subsequently after that. It's about seven thousand. Eighty percent of them, Hannity, are African Americans eighty percent. And as you absolutely accurately pointed out, Pritzker has done nothing when he himself has a power to call out the National Guard to help the Chicago police protect the citizens in these poor neighborhoods.
Speaker 1: So, I mean, look, there's a bigger question that I want to ask you. I agree that the villain in this is JB. Pritsker, I absolutely agree. I also believe Brandon Johnson is a bad guy when he's out there saying they.
Speaker 2: Want to arrest Ice.
Speaker 1: You know that we do have something called the Supremacy Clause, and that gives the authority to the federal government that gives jurisdiction to the federal government to enforce federal laws. That's why ICE are there and these ICE agents now are being surrounded. Look what Gavin Newsom did out in California, I mean he exempted his own protection and California CHP officers, the people that guard him and his family, which I want him protected. I want to be very clear. But they can wear masks if they want. We have the docsing, we have now bounties on these agents. They're being called Gestapo, Nazis, fascist on a daily basis, dehumanizing them.
Speaker 2: You have organized groups.
Speaker 1: There's a group now hundreds of activists or training in Oakland to resist the Trump agenda and resist ICE. These are chilling times. We live in an assassination culture, mister O'Reilly, and I'm afraid that the innocent people here are going to die.
Speaker 5: None if the federal government clams down real hard as they did in Los Angeles. Once the LAPD police chief said we can't handle it, we need help, then the federal troops came in and within a day twenty four hours, those demonstrations pretty much stopped. Saving in DC, well, you had a horrendous crime problem, and then when they moved into guard and the federal agents, it stopped. And that all happened in Chicago too, because these drug gangs that are killing all these people, they're not going to come out armed when you have patrols in those areas. Now, everybody knows that that's not You don't have to be Sherlock Holmes to figure that out. But here's my thing. I don't think that this is going to escalate with the exception of Portland, Oregon, because Portland is a different situation. There, you have an organized, well funded movement to overthrow the government. That's what's going on in Portland, Oregon. I don't know whether you know this, but I used to work there as a local anchor. There's a totally different city then, But those people in Portland, their agenda is to overthrow the government. That's what Antifa is, and they're there, that's their headquarters. Chicago is a crime situation that the authorities of democratic authorities won't acknowledge because it embarrasses them. What is Brisker going to do? Prinsker's that is I've always said he's the worst governor in the country because he did the power to stop this.
Speaker 1: Hey, can you explain the politics of this, because it's bad politics.
Speaker 5: Excellent question, Hannay, very good question.
Speaker 1: If you don't keep people safe and secure, you know, everybody wants the safety and security for themselves and their family. Bill they want law and order at least good good people.
Speaker 5: Do smart enough to grasp what's happening, and they don't care. They're they're kind of uh in the ozone. But I believe this is the end of the radical left movement, the beginning of the end in this country, And if handled properly by the Trump administration, which means some restraint on ice agents, some methodical press conferences, it's handled in a very very disciplined way, this will damage the progressive movement beyond repair. These are the last days of the priskers and the.
Speaker 1: John Let me tell you why I disagree, and that is they've only just gotten started. Look at Schumer's entire career against government shutdowns, and he has no choice but to go along with the radicals and his party.
Speaker 2: They are now in the beginning.
Speaker 1: Stages of taking over the Democratic Party. I think it's gonna stay for a number of years until maybe somebody comes along and either starts a third party or you knock some sense into these people. But you can't reason with crazy Bill. You can't reason with the open borders crowd and no vetting of people. Can't you can't reason with defund dismantle nobail and reimagine the police with social workers people.
Speaker 5: There was a poll this week by Atlas, the Brazil company that nailed the twenty twenty four election, and in that poll it showed the majority of African Americans now think that Trump's doing a good job. Fascinating poll. That is the beginning of the end of this radical movement when African Americans traditionally democrat.
Speaker 1: Isn't it really the end of the Democratic Party though as we knew it.
Speaker 5: I don't know about a Democratic party, but I know. And there's another poll out today from a low Well.
Speaker 2: Who are the moderates that are going to bring it back to.
Speaker 5: The center the governors. There's some moderate governors that can do that, but they're not going to They don't people don't know who they are. It's going to take a while for them to coalesce. But there's a poll out today by a Lease the fanc who's going to run against Kathy Hogal for governor of New York next November twenty six. The poll says that's the is within the margin of era of defeating her. In the poll because of Hogel's endorsement of Mandanni that Hogel has lost a lot of support in New York State because she got behind this guy. So when you see the African Americans, and I believe this Atlas Pole, they're a very good outfit saying, you know, we know that our own are being murdered in the inner cities. We know that Pritzker and the people in DC are doing nothing about it, and Trump is. I think that the progressive far left movement is in serious, serious trouble.
Speaker 1: I think the progressive movement has now taken over the Democratic Party, and I think their ascendency now is continuing. It will culminate in the election of Zoron Marxist commie.
Speaker 2: Ma'm donnie.
Speaker 1: And I don't see any prominent Democrats, with the exception of maybe John Fetterman, that has had the courage to be outspoken against how stupid this is. If anything, I see more radicalization.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: I you know, look at look at the recent comments of Kamala Harris, you know, you know, calling Trump a mother effort, no effing way.
Speaker 5: Chucky Schumer, well, a're desperate, Hannity, Schumer is desperate.
Speaker 3: He's good.
Speaker 1: Bill, all right, let me just tell you some Schumer's done.
Speaker 6: It's over, absolutely right.
Speaker 5: He's finished, and so he's so desperate that he's trying everything he can't. All right, and you got a courtes and cortes. You know, New York, as you pointed out a thousand times on your program, is not in a good place at all. But this man Donnie thing is really a tipping point, I believe because of the city is going to decline so quickly and they're going to be Bill.
Speaker 1: I'm going to find a place for you to stay. If you need to stay with me, I'll rescue you. I'm going to put you up in the free state of Florida.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 1: We'll be up talking all night because that's all we do. Anyway, Bill, we really appreciate you call as always. Thank you for being with us. By the way, all things Bill O'Reilly at Bill O'Reilly dot com. Don't forget his new number one New York Times bestseller, just out confronting evil, assessing the worst of the worst. Congratulations again, mister O'Reilly. Eight hundred ninety four one, Sewan. If you want to be a part of the program, all right, twenty five down to the top of the hour, eight hundred nine four one Sean. If you want to be a part of the program. So we had the second anniversary of October seventh, twenty twenty three yesterday. And you know, the Israel is a very small country. Twelve hundred people out of out of ten million. That's the equivalent of losing forty thousand Americans in a day. And all the murder and rape and kidnapping, torture, beheading. I've seen the videos. I've been to Israel. I've been in these terror tunnels. I've been to these border towns that have been hit with tens of thousands of rockets. I've been to the underground bunker playgrounds kids live in. You know, I I love how you know, people on college campuses, halls of Congress, you.
Speaker 2: Know, around the world.
Speaker 1: You know what they we expect Israel, stand down, what and have another one hundred thousand rockets fired into your into your country? And these rockets are becoming more lethal, and you have a You have groups committed in their own charters for your destruction and do nothing about it. That's why we proudly stand with the International Fellowship of Christians and Jews and United in Faith. Christians in America are standing with Israel. They have the moral clarity to stand with Israel, and they have been supporting the International Fellowship of Christians and Jews. They are providing food, water, medicine, clothing, shelter, you name it. To the tens and ten tens of thousands have displaced Israelies. You know the flags of Fellowship as now United churches all across America planting over a million Israel flags across our land. Why to combat hate and the rise of virulent anti Semitism one flag at a time. And you know there's so much ignorance out there, it's almost impossible to counter. It's frightening. But anyway we can do something about it, those of us that have moral clarity. What would you want your country to do if forty thousand Americans were killed in a day? Would you want to be lectured about how quickly you need to finish off a conflict?
Speaker 2: I don't think so.
Speaker 1: Now the President's trying to bring peace, which I applaud and I hope we get there. But it's going to take amas Isballah, Islamic jihad. Whutis the Iranians? You know it's gonna That means they're going to have to be disarmed? Is they can't be trusted anyway, help the IFCJ anyway you can in this great humanitarian effort of theirs. They need help desperately. IFCJ dot org. That's IFCJ dot org. By the way, Nancy Pelosi who got very upset that AOC said that the negotiations in terms of the humor shutdown should take place in her office, and she pushed back hard on that, and now is pointing out that apparently it's not a clean CR. What she is about what you're about to hear is an outright lie.
Speaker 2: But listen to it.
Speaker 7: Just I mean, I understand what you're saying about where the differences are, and they are very big. They are voting yes on what we say here in Washington, a clean CR, a bill to keep the government running for seven weeks. And Democrats are voting now and for the reasons you just said, So how are they starting down? The governor so well is to clean CR.
Speaker 8: Okay, so relate to that. It's not a clancy or they have going into that.
Speaker 1: The point is, oh, it is a clean CR, meaning you continue current levels of spending. That's what the Republicans have proposed. The Democrats are demanding holding the government hostage for one point five trillion, which includes moneies for illegal immigrants to get health care, in spite of them trying to lie about it.
Speaker 2: Earlier today, the Speaker of.
Speaker 1: The House, Mike Johnson very heated about the Schumer shutdown he got. He even cut himself off after he realized how fired up he was.
Speaker 2: Listen.
Speaker 9: Chuck Schumer gave him passionate speeches as recently as seven months ago. In March of this year, he said, we have to keep the government open. It would be dangerous and harmful to the American people, he said. After the vote, he went on CNN and said, I'm proud of that vote. I didn't like it, but it was we had to do that. He was right then, he is.
Speaker 3: Not right now.
Speaker 9: We're not asking the Democrats to do anything heroic. We're asking them to do their basic duty and respond is Chairwoman McLean said, keep the government open. The first responsibility. I'm sorry, I'm aggravated. The first responsibility of the government is to protect the people. And the people who are supposed to be protected are being completely cheated by Democrats in the Senate because they want to play politics. They hate Donald Trump. I mean they have Trump derangement syndrome. It's very real. Listen to their own comments, and they have to show a fight at any cost. When does that cost become too high? In our view, it already has. They have another chance today to reopen the government, and we'll see if they do the right thing. I pray that they do, because real people are being affected by the games here and they're sick of it.
Speaker 2: Thanks so much.
Speaker 1: Government can be opened in mere moments if they wanted to. They don't care. Not particularly good news. Not shocking though, former FBI directed James Comey pleading not guilty Earlier today, the judge in the case US District judge granted Comy a jury trial starting January the fifth. The Biden appointed judge will be handling the case and the likely trial. I mean it just what is Donald Trump gets? He gets the judges that hate him, hate conservatives. Comie gets a Biden appointed judge. Listen, That probably means the outcome is predetermined. Probably means that, but it doesn't mean it shouldn't go forward. I just don't want you to raise your expectations and think you're going to actually get to the truth anyway. Eight hundred and nine four one seawan our number if you want to be a part of the program. Mike is in my free state of Florida. Mike, Hi, how are you glad you called?
Speaker 3: Sir?
Speaker 6: Oh, I'm definitely glad I called. But you know, let me just start by saying, you know, if they look at the word patriot, they would see a picture of you.
Speaker 1: You know, you're very kind, I'm you know what you're We're all patriots.
Speaker 2: We all love this country.
Speaker 1: Those of us that are fighting every day, we're all spokes in a wheel and every even if you're just voting and you're paying attention, you know what your voice is important.
Speaker 6: Yeah, Well, I have a couple of questions. You know, local law enforcement agencies across the country are allowed to use, you know, a special response teams, tactical teams, they hide their faces and so forth. Why aren't ice agents allowed to do the same? Number one? Number two? You know, any governor or mayor who tells local law enforcement agencies not to back up a federal officer, you know, is obstruction of an officer. You know, federal officers have jobs to do, and local law enforcement agencies are there to support the law. You know, enforce the laws and so forth of this country. Well, federal law supersede state law, so local agencies have an obligation to also enforce federal law. Illegals that come over into this country, they break the law. Guess what there criminal? They should be held you know, to accountable.
Speaker 1: I think they should be held accountable. And so far they've not been held accountable. And look, the jurisdiction is clear. It's called the supremacy clause and the jurisdiction to enforce federal laws with the federal government.
Speaker 2: And the idea that you have.
Speaker 1: You know, these governors, these democratic blue state governors, doing what they're doing, and they're the ones that in many ways are responsible for creating the environment that we have. And I'll use Chicago as an example. And maybe I'm repeating myself too much, but bear with me. And you know, for not since two thousand and nine, an Obama's president and his hometown of Chicago is being you know, decimated every weekend. How many people shot, how many people shot and killed? Names you never hear of. Why don't you hear those names? You don't hear them, Nobody talks about them, nobody puts them on the screen in the way I have because they can't politicize it and blame Trump or blame Republicans. That's the only reason why you know, you have. You know, the case of George Floyd. I was one of the first Conservatives to say that how awful that was in terms of the handling of that. The George Floyd was handcuffed, And just as somebody that does situational self defense and an eclectic blend of training amidst mixed martial arts, I am a student. I'm not claiming to be an expert, but I'm just telling you targeted strikes to the neck and the way that his neck was pinned into concrete and the abrasions on his face he was handcuffed never should have happened.
Speaker 2: But that's one person.
Speaker 1: You know, Every life does matter, and every weekend people are being shot and shot and killed and nobody ever talks about it. Over four thousand five times the murder rate in New York City, in Chicago, and that you know, that slob of a governor and that idiot mayor you know haven't lifted a finger, nor have their predecessors lifted a finger to fix a thing. And it's like, Wow, now we're trying to restore law and order. ICE is being surrounded and well, now we're not going to give help. When ICE agents have people with assault weapons firing at them or aiming their guns at them, and they have to fire at them and they call for help and stand down orders. What has happened to our country? What has happened?
Speaker 2: All right? Man? I appreciate the call. I'm glad you're out there.
Speaker 1: Eight hundred ninety four one, Shawn is a number if you want to be a part of this program. Right back to our busy phones, eight hundred nine Shawn, if you want to join us, I will stay in Florida. Chris Chrisher on the Sean Hannity Show.
Speaker 8: Hi, don So we'll stay in Chicago. I have a question and maybe you can answer it. The Democrats and the Blue States seem to want their cake and eat it too. They want the federal money, but they don't want federal help when their cities are burning down and people are getting killed. Chicago got forty almost fifty billion with a B dollars last year. Oregon gets twenty billion, but they don't want the federal help in any other respect.
Speaker 3: Can you explain that to.
Speaker 1: Me, Yeah, I can exactly. I want to know exactly what you're asking. If they don't count of they don't want the National Guard and then they take funds, Do I think they should get federal funds? I don't, And I think that this whole issue. If you're a sanctuary city or state, what are you doing? By definition, you are aiding in a betting in a crime as far as I'm concerned, Because think about this. If I went down to the border and I picked up somebody at the border and I knew they were here illegally, or the odds were high they were here illegally, and I transported them, what would happen? Tell me, what would happen to me if I got caught transporting somebody that didn't respect our laws, our borders, and sovereignty. Wouldn't it be called human trafficking in all likelihood? Wouldn't it be called aiding in a betting in a crime? What is the difference when a state provides taxpayer funded benefits like healthcare and education and other government programs to people that didn't follow our laws, aren't they aren't they complicit?
Speaker 3: Yeah? And talking about the healthcare in Illinois, they just passed a fifty five billion dollar budget. Well, they get fifty billion from the government, and in that budget migrant there are migrant programs. So when they say that they're not going to be spending money on illegals, that's not true.
Speaker 2: We know that spending money on illegals. We know that.
Speaker 1: You know, for example, out in the United Socialist utopia of California, Gavin Newsom just vetoed to rays for California firefighters. Why because he's running massive, you know, billion, multi billion dollar deficits and he's spending like ten billion dollars a year for free health care for illegals out there. Why should the hard working taxpayers that have the highest income tax, sales tax, and gas taxes in the country, why should they be funding that? Why are they tolerating that? I don't understand.
Speaker 3: I don't understand either. And also Pritsker had had to he was forced to the article said to shut down one group program in Illinois because of massive overruns and massive that the budget, their budget, you know, can't support it. But they'll take the fifty billion from the from the federal government and then use it however they want to use it. It's not there, and I don't understand how people put up with it. I don't understand.
Speaker 1: Well, that's why, that's why there's a mass migration out of these states, and that migration is going to continue, and I predict New York migration is going to accelerate when Zoron Marxist Kami Mumdani gets elected. I guarantee you our state is going to see a population growth again, and Soeul Texas, and Soul, Tennessee, and the Carolinas.
Speaker 3: But it could backfire because Mondami wants to make a public transpit transit free and remember the movie Field of Dreams. If you build it, they will make it free. And it's going to be a home for the homeless, air conditioned in the summer, heated in the winter. Why would you go to that it was free?
Speaker 1: If you really want to know why, Eric Adams has no shot and he had to bail out of this mayoral race in part is because in the beginning of Joe's open borders that they denied was even happening, and you know you had all these you know, tens and tens of thousands of people going to New York. He said, oh, no, come, we welcome everybody. He welcomed them, and then he realized he had to house them, and he had to feed them, and he had to provide health care for them. And then he realized there was a backlash because many of them committed crimes too, and that's why his approval rating went in the tank. But I do have to run him on the clock here. But I appreciate your call, Chris. That's why we live in the free state of Florida.