Speaker 1: Ligtedly like like like, h lit, can you hear this?
Speaker 2: I like, no way, I don't think you're heard. You know. Oh ship.
Speaker 3: He was very passionate in that song. I love to see it.
Speaker 2: Come on.
Speaker 4: He said the same thing multiple times, Dark, you know what I'm saying, and we're back this this big to me, Like, hey, you know what I'm saying here. Let me tell you something we ordered lunch bro and four years ago right.
Speaker 2: Also, something that.
Speaker 4: Be making me upset is that y'all be trying to make me eat like real food healthy.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, like not the cigarettes that's in the fridge.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah. A lot of people don't know this. He doesn't smoke them. He goes downstairs and go.
Speaker 5: It's a fact, hits your bloodstream faster, he goes.
Speaker 4: He goes downstairs and eats him backwards. Bro, I get a seven eleven and like, this just blows the ship.
Speaker 3: The second I see somebody eating a cigarette. Bro, I'm taking a one fucking trip flight.
Speaker 6: Top I'm getting.
Speaker 3: I've seen enough, you know, on my way to the Hendrick concert. Bro, we have in the time of our life. Why we just we parked at a red light. We look over to the left, and.
Speaker 2: It's the gay vagabond. I wish I wish.
Speaker 3: It was that it was a dude laid out. He had on no shirt, gray sweat gray sweatpants. The sweatpants had only one leg and the other the leg that was half in it was only half in the other half. He is laid out in front of a burger, pissing on himself. Why do I deserve to see that? Bro?
Speaker 6: You haven't been through enough.
Speaker 2: Was it going like up?
Speaker 3: No, it was like it was like it was like he was laying down.
Speaker 2: So he was like, oh no, he pet on his ball. Damn bro, pete on his own ball.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, listen, bro, But you know what, that shit probably felt mad? Good bro, because when you're mad, how and you peel yourself.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, look, we have the perspective of a fucking crack man.
Speaker 6: Thank you for that one. Appreciate.
Speaker 4: I'm not even gonna say this. I'm never gonna say you name, bro, because you know exactly who you are. This guy got so high that he's laid on He's liked yo, I just couldn't take your nap, laid on my couch and then got up. You know what, somebody just gets up out from a nap and you like, yo, you didn't just get up naturally, something happened.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he just got up like.
Speaker 4: Oh yo, y'all, I'm gonna go to my crew real quick, y'all be back like I'm gonna lock it with y'all. Later, I was like okay, like all right, like like an hour passes, and then my cousin, Callos Callos coach Sinness, my cousin Callos because he's like my fake because he's Puerto Rican, he came and he was just like he's like, yo, bro, like why your couches mad?
Speaker 5: What?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: And I was like, bro, this motherfucker pissed on himself on my couch, and and just it was I gotta go to my crew real quick for what.
Speaker 2: Damn you know no, I'll tell you exactly for what. For this new Victory life. Baby? You know what fucking time it is? We are back in the studio, back in the studio.
Speaker 4: Freddie Gibbs gonna show up behind your ass, and I'm not gonna do nothing when he shows up. But you know it's that's right, that's right. It's the usual suspects, man, the kid Marrow, the human due ract flap.
Speaker 2: You know what time it is Liz Bell or thieves looking so tan, so lovely, so beautiful in the building, super Bitch of New York joined don't joined by none other than the rap God yeah, God, you know what it is, big vl ship.
Speaker 4: We got, We got redacted in the building, just walked through the door. We got super producers both men training and Victa Lopez in the building.
Speaker 2: And we got none other than.
Speaker 4: My son insane. You know what I'm saying, Yes, yeo yeo, And that's right. And listen since the last time we have been on the airwaves. You know what I'm saying, Mom, Donnie has gut in the Democratic nomination for mayor of New York.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying, explores, you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: And to quote the internet sensational song, Hol's mad Hose mad Hose mad Ho's mad and the biggest silliest home of them all t Draco, You know what I'm saying, is out here looking to deport Zoran?
Speaker 2: Uh why?
Speaker 3: How like I don't know we know why, motherfucker mother invented racism.
Speaker 4: You gotta do he gotta remix the trade song so it should joined to be like I invented racism, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Yeah, girl, nothing racism. Slur you ain't never heard before. Oh my god, man, you gotta hit the trade songs tremble When I call you a.
Speaker 4: Slur, you ain't never heard, you know. But as at.
Speaker 3: His ass up?
Speaker 2: Yeah, for real, he gotta they gotta pack him up. They gotta pack Trump the ass up. Uh? Is this just because he's mad? That is speak beautiful bill his ass?
Speaker 3: He's a racist piece of ship.
Speaker 2: I do just want to say that if everybody that we hate hates a candidate, that's probably the best sign, yeah, that we should support that kid.
Speaker 3: Why you hate it so bad? What is it that even even the Democrats are like, yo, funck this guy.
Speaker 2: Fuck this guy.
Speaker 4: It's crazy because and now it's like they kind of falling in line of like little by.
Speaker 2: Little being like, yeah, you know how always believed to him.
Speaker 4: It's like when your girl like, listen, I've had several girlfriends in my life.
Speaker 2: None of them believed in me.
Speaker 4: Yeah, bitch, Now you're in the d and twenty twenty four talking twenty twenty five talking about Yo, congratulations, Yo, I always believed you, And then.
Speaker 2: I just said that stupid fucking Postmolone song in my head. Yeah, cat gradulation, Yeah, fuck you.
Speaker 3: You know what I must speak from their perspective. Sometimes you be a bum. Yeah, Sometimes it just happened like that. Sometimes you don't need to be motherfucking motivated, bitch.
Speaker 6: Sometimes you need to.
Speaker 3: Get a motherfucking job at Team Obile so you could get these fucking kids in today care.
Speaker 6: Billion dreams in a couple of months.
Speaker 1: Bitch.
Speaker 4: Bro, what's what's yes, get a bit, start a business?
Speaker 2: Yes, what's good baby?
Speaker 6: Yes? On the show was fucking hilarious.
Speaker 4: I listen, I told you other story before. But the ts fuck me up for a long time.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: Because I'm not familiar with the community, and I was like, wow, all these bitches down with terrorist were.
Speaker 2: Like, how does this happen?
Speaker 4: They don't wrap, bro, That's like me thinking everybody has been complaining about Love Island this.
Speaker 2: Entire time, at about Long Island this entire time. They're like, yo, all the mental l I suck yo, l I blowing mind. Let me tell you something. You're not my father, you're not God, You're not I'm the king of Long Island. I'm a short king, right, are.
Speaker 5: You familiar with the with the Love Island drama that's happening right now, or do you guys know who Maya is?
Speaker 6: Maya? I know she got good.
Speaker 4: It tastes, man, I'm hit you with the creative David, I need you to feel me.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying because all over the place, and she's Dominican, so she's one of us.
Speaker 3: She is nice.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't even know that.
Speaker 4: Oh okay, am I running like she was told she's not the father.
Speaker 5: Wait a minute, it's a long story short. She has become America's sweetheart span of a very short amount of time. Yeah for calling everybody babe in love all the time?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, Dominican waitress ship of course.
Speaker 5: And she is Dominican from the Bronx.
Speaker 6: She's a killer.
Speaker 2: She's taking this ship. Look and she found her a biracial king. Yeah, bro with a neck tat. Look at that with a with a zesting neck with a zesting neck tattoo. I feel him? Is that an ice cream going?
Speaker 5: And we'll say I think most of the contestants on Love Island have neck tats, don't I don't know if it's sure enough, but that feels true.
Speaker 2: What's the correlation?
Speaker 4: Yeah right, We're gonna do a deep dive, yo, shout out to her, because.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, yes you see.
Speaker 4: But this is the most Dominican shit ever, bro, singing in the mirror. Incredible stuff right here? Yo, this is how you know she from the city, Bro. And she's like, Yo, I'm doing a makeup first that I'm doing the hair.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Her and Belcallis went to school together.
Speaker 4: She went, yeah, I'm sorry, this is screaming high Bridge, but I love how like she's so she's so bronx in the face, but she also looks like a character I would have made in Dragon's Dogma two, like the only like light eyed warrior princess.
Speaker 2: Bro. I fuck with Amaya, bro, for real.
Speaker 1: Yo.
Speaker 2: Listen, Amaya will terrorize the Dominican Republic.
Speaker 3: Bro, hasn't already been? She had then broken a few.
Speaker 4: Hearts, Yeah she Yo, you know what she might have served me sangry at Apartment seventy eight, Bro. I would I'm saying, if I seen her outside in two thousand and four, I would have followed her break dancing with some baggy ass jeans.
Speaker 2: How to hit with them?
Speaker 1: Yo?
Speaker 4: Whoa Okay, all right, shout out that Maya p Pie Yo. Listen, Love Island is a is a foreign topic to me. You know what I'm saying. I know everybody's fucking with it, but now that there's two Dominicans on it, I'm like, yo, I kind of low key, like we gotta tap in. We got to support our people. You know what I'm saying. It's like we call it. It sounds signed to the Knicks. Immediately when they got a jersey, I'm going, I don't know if they got a Maya Papaya jerseys for sale, but if they don't, yeah, VIC do that as well.
Speaker 5: So just for context, So during the show, they're quarantine actually, so they don't actually know what's going on in the outside world. So I wanted to ask you guys, if you guys think that she knows that Zorn won the primary, maybe how would you react if she if if she found out?
Speaker 4: He's like, y'all, that was fire. I saw the video with Merrow up town, like he was going around y'all.
Speaker 2: He was with Diggity.
Speaker 4: Yeah yo, dig Diggity be shapping my brother's hair.
Speaker 2: He got grands for thirty Yeah.
Speaker 4: Her eyes, Oh my God, I'll just say her eyes are light enough to be tapped in like that.
Speaker 2: That's what That's what it is, you know, yea, yeah, yeah, that's what it is. But yo, speaking of like Trump, Trump just hates anything nice. And I wouldn't be surprised if he saw her and was like, she's beautiful, and I hate it. Get her out of here, you know what. I want her and zor On gone the same day. They're they're messing up the vibes, messing up the vibes of my beautiful city.
Speaker 4: And just because I got light eyes like and I look good and I'm not gonna do phlebotomies.
Speaker 2: No, it's because it's because I went to.
Speaker 7: It's because I get it. No, let me tell you this whole white man is hitting for this. One time I went to, she added a zero to my tip. You knew it was ten and not. I mean like you knew exactly what you were doing.
Speaker 2: You know a time like yo, like you a scam. We can't have that kind of dishonesty in my great sake.
Speaker 4: What are you talking about, yo, You're handing me a card. This is Helen and Rubenstein on man. But they're gonna start that band. But the card yo, but when they got to sing on you, you see, that's the real that's the real depiction of it.
Speaker 2: Exactly, that's the real one.
Speaker 4: I think he's just I think Trump's just upset that his big beautiful Bill, or as I like to refer to it, his baby dick bitch Bill, would be upended by democratic socialist revolution. So I think I think that's what I think, that's the problem. That's his problem for real.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think Trump and Adams are both haters. I feel like, bro ya see zoraya see the motion. You see that the people actually like them, and y'all kind of y'all kind of want that. Also, Trump and Adams, they both motherfucking stand for the total fucking opposite of what Zorn wants. Right, Trump, he needs ice in New York City. Eric Adams is gonna do whatever he needs. Eric Adams is doing matter legal ship. He needs a pardon and he will need more, so obviously he wants that. Zorn is also saying that he wants to crack down on terrible fucking landlords who's in bird as that he got accused of discriminating against black people in the seventies and not mister Trump.
Speaker 2: Him exposed. You know what I'm saying, we see it. It's crazy what I'm saying, Eric Adams, something about this comingist Muslim man. Oh God, yo him and he's calling him a snake oil salesman, crazy smoking hookah in the story.
Speaker 4: Bro, listen man, mister Adams, what do you have to say about Let me tell you about that little snake or shaves me little man man, little mom donny, Oh my god, man, yo, belki sit on my lap when I talk to these cow.
Speaker 2: Let me get a let me get a refilled. But let me let's do Let's do the min mango sha this time. I like. I like when you mix up the mis mango.
Speaker 4: That's mat That's insane to me. The cultural disconnect there.
Speaker 2: You're calling uh, you're calling a Muslim democratic socialist candidate a fraud while doing Muslim ship. You know what I'm saying. You do it?
Speaker 4: You you like you you tapped in with the Arabs, like when you feel like he's b bro, Eric Adams. Eric Adams is just a bottle girl. And tom Ford, tom Ford, damn, you give me a lot of credits.
Speaker 2: I call him. You know that he's still Yeah, yeah, bro, I gotta call him. I gotta call him Remy Adams or or Eric Ma. You know why, you know why?
Speaker 1: God?
Speaker 4: Because he's the bitter eggs that throw dirt on your name when you see you doing better.
Speaker 6: That's a crazy word.
Speaker 4: He's throwing dirt on Zoran because we because we're in a better place now.
Speaker 2: We're in a metal relationship.
Speaker 5: I seecause Beard connects.
Speaker 4: Down on it exactly. He don't have a niss. No, he's married to a baddie.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: What I'm saying, nobody signing NDA is because they can't talk about how much terrible sex they're having.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: All that ship he actually lives in New York. Yeah, you know what I'm saying. Like, so there's a lot of reasons why he loves him.
Speaker 3: That that part, that's really part, because he really want to be like he wants to be. He wants to be like the jay Z, like the Nicki Minaj of New York. Like he just you want everybody to love you and you really really need that baby, and we're not giving it to you.
Speaker 2: And I know that ship hurts. He just he just wants to be cool. Yeah, Yeah, that ship is so fucking lame.
Speaker 4: It's like, Bro, it's like the the like the loser in your high school class, like was a D average and he just became a cop.
Speaker 2: You not got a gun now, like I'm I'm gangster? Like, no, you fucking pussy nigga.
Speaker 4: Yeah you got fucking body arm wearing a camera dog like, You're not cool.
Speaker 2: You're not you know, you're not why you know why nothing?
Speaker 4: You're not fucking You're not ripping no projects, You're ripping fucking Eric Adams.
Speaker 2: That's your o G. Yeah he's sick. You don't get the funk out of here.
Speaker 1: Bro.
Speaker 4: You nigga's a bunch. He's that guy him, him fucking Cuomo. Cuomo's mad because his dad is in hell being like, Yah, you fucking little, you little fucking for nook.
Speaker 1: That's why I know.
Speaker 7: I know you.
Speaker 2: I know you are fucking fucking weird. When you pished your fucking nipple. You a little ship, your little fucking ship. You better do something. You resigned from the governor's.
Speaker 8: Office, Run familiar, do something, you fucking piercing ship up in a fucking deli.
Speaker 2: You know I wish you were more like your brother Italian, and so your brother's like, you know, a little I don't know, he's got a little bit of a you know, even even though your brother's Yo, bro, you got all of this going on. You got Eric Adams Dicky, and you got Cuomo Pomo dropping out just to run as independent, which is super weird. And Don Lemon is covering the primary with a microphone that says.
Speaker 4: D you can't make this ship. Uh God, this is like people be like yo, ai ai, this is ai. I feel like the government, like our lives are being written by fucking cha GPT right now burning just cooking the ocean. Bro, Bro, I just killed twenty dolphins with that fucking sentence.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm saying. Like, that's like if my name was Elvis Durian and I was covering a fighting game tournament with a mic that said.
Speaker 3: E ed probably like yo, this is bad but joy. But you know what, Bro, you gotta find the humor or something.
Speaker 2: Cook Don Lemon, nigga, you coulda just put like a little Lemon like a d.
Speaker 3: With you know, you know, like Don and d R is like don you like like you know, you could do some.
Speaker 2: Cool ship, sir, you know, sir Lemon.
Speaker 3: I mean maybe he's sending messages.
Speaker 4: Hey yo, just a Lemon, just your cruising may campaign, Like, Yo, what's up?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're signaling all y'all DL brothers. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: Like, there's no way he's not at least verse, bro, there's no Definitely, there's no way. Bro.
Speaker 7: Yo.
Speaker 2: I feel like I feel like magnificent and the what's so mad of literally like like.
Speaker 3: Literally like he wants to give new born babies baskets.
Speaker 2: You can't do. That is unseen levels of b Yeah, that's communism. Yeah, that's giving babies tapers. That's communism. Right, what's next? Universal health care? I mean, I mean, where is this country going? Yeah? You know what? But I feel them though, you know why. They don't want to see spider They don't want to see our icons become Islamic propaganda. They don't want to see they don't want to see Spider Man become Spider Mom.
Speaker 4: And it's like, this is Charlie Brown and his and Lucy from Peanuts. Lucy's wearing a hit job because we are under Sharia law now FIRS to mom.
Speaker 2: Donny. This is insane, bro, you know what that's gonna happen. It's not gonna happen. That's gonna happen.
Speaker 4: Like to quote myself, why don't you saying that?
Speaker 2: Why law? We live in America, you fucking dumb motherfuckers. Bro, that can't happen.
Speaker 4: Also, the same ship that this y're talking about out of both side of mouth and your asshole and your.
Speaker 2: Fucking vaginal canal, Donald Trump, and.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they both have Dick's minds, by the way, so let's let's let's.
Speaker 2: Yeah, ain't no canals, you know what I'm saying, talking about.
Speaker 6: The tips tips?
Speaker 3: What about that little hole you from? Yah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, both got weak prostates. Bro.
Speaker 4: Listen, one thing about like right like going back to like the whole you know, Sharia law, all this made up ship that they be that they be talking about they be complaining about. My favorite thing about like right wing media is that they don't none of them know how to meme correctly. They tried to make a point by throwing the full body burka on the Statue of Liberty and ended up just making the hardest looking elden Ring boss of all time, the hardest.
Speaker 2: I'm about to get the ship.
Speaker 3: On, bro, Like not but it's funny that they be talking about shar real law like that. But it's like, bro, have you been paying attention to the United States of America?
Speaker 6: Yeah, hello, like the laws that we have.
Speaker 3: Look at what just happened yesterday with the Diddy trial. Like this this ship that's happening, bro, that has never been happened, Like it's never been happened before. There's a woman who who passed away, who happened to be pregnant when she passed away, and they kept her body until she gave birth.
Speaker 2: Yeah about law. Well, actually, you know it's crazy they uh as far as I know, at least allegedly, they had to. They had to perform an emergency c section all shorty because her body was decaying. Baby.
Speaker 3: So it's like, y'all don't give a funk about women in the United States of America. So why why do you like y'all trying to gaslight us into thinking that we have all these rights When a woman could go to a hospital and say, hey, I have a pregnancy that's going to kill me if I give birth and is going to kill the baby too, and they're just like, hey, yeah, both of you guys should die oh well.
Speaker 4: And that's why I say, why do I keep saying that? Because Sharia law, whatever the fuck y'all think.
Speaker 2: It is, will never happen here. Bro, It's it's not possible.
Speaker 4: Also, we got a worst version, like you know what I'm saying, Like, what the fuck is going on?
Speaker 2: Yo? Rent just went up?
Speaker 4: I don't know if y'all like follow me on Instagram where just rent just went up three percent bitch and every matters just just like yo on the way out, four pc, four percent up?
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying? So, like, come on, it would be one thing if all that stuff was happening and we saw the benefits of it, Like, it would be one thing. Like I wouldn't mind my rent increasing if there was improvements to city infrastructure, public transportation, shit like that. But like, don't increase my rent just to give it to your fucking billionaire boso besties on a yacht Like that's not that's not conducive to a to a happy fucking society. Also, you know, like these.
Speaker 4: Motherfuckers wonder why, like yo, why are we so unpopular? Why are we so unpopular? We are We're the Democrats, y'all were like y'all love us like for y'all.
Speaker 2: Yo, because you motherfuckers are out of touch. That's why. And you know why, you know why we fuck with Zorn at least me more than anything is because he is a boots on the ground ass campian ass, real life outside with the halal venders, outside, even with his hands openly, not afraid to talk about Palestine, not afraid to talk to call a genocide a fucking genocide. He's a real He's at the very least a real fucking human being. He's not outside dancing on stage with the Dougnas or smoking hookah. In the story of Bozo, I'm so crazy, Like, nah, that's it, that's it. Then you got then you got Bozo's like Bill Ackman, throwing millions at anyone willing to run against him. Then like it's it's like, we see what you're doing, bro, we see what you're doing.
Speaker 4: This is you know what I'm saying this, This just came in. My brother just text me. He lives in Binghamton of State. He said, Yo, this nigga's a run. It's too smooth. He always says the right thing.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying. Yeah, it's true.
Speaker 4: You can't spend this motherfucker, you know what I mean, Like every other candidate they could, they could catch them like, Yeah, this dude is ready for everything.
Speaker 2: Bro, and it's time. Bro.
Speaker 4: Y'all old motherfuckers. Man, y'all gotta hang it up. Like you were saying, they got business. They politicians is nervous. Business guys is nervous.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: You said you spoke about Bill Ackman throwing millions of dollars. These guys are worried about a couple grand, them losing a couple grand twenty thou fifty thousand dollars at off the bottom line.
Speaker 2: How does that make sense?
Speaker 4: Bro? You're doing millions of dollars to get this dude out of here, to say fifty that's around the back end. It's fucking weird. And I'll tell you what they I'll tell you what they hate the most. The fact that Zoran publicly and outwardly said, hey, guys, stop donating, we have enough. Yeah, yep, that's that that there's a show force, Bro, That is a show.
Speaker 3: Of course, Eric Adams would never do that. He would never do that. Listen, bitch, it can't even help it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, I was listen. I was just trying to get a boat to Turkey. Now, my fucking because the plane is you know, the plane is a plate. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Eric Adams is the number one par Pandora, like he's the number he's the worst one. And it's funny because I peeped something that he said the other day. He said that he comes home with dirty fingernails. He's one of those on the ground.
Speaker 6: That's that's what he do.
Speaker 3: And Zarn has manicured fingernails, like all right, but he's playing into the older mentality of older motherfuckers. That's like, yeah, I had six jobs, bitch, I'm proud of it. I'm proud of working one hundred and seventy five hours this week. And guess what I got paid? Twenty six seventy five plus. He was up, look at this, Oh we got, we got, we got on a big screen four K.
Speaker 4: See bulkies, listen, buckets, you can keep bleaching you here like that.
Speaker 2: It's going to make a fall out.
Speaker 4: No, that's crazy because you're a guy. For a guy that runs on such a scummy platform. We have him in four K on the New York Post getting his toes done by a non binary New Yorrekan slam poet.
Speaker 3: What are we doing for real? Hed be getting his eyebrows started. I don't even do that. He wanted to be Puerto Rican so bad. He's a professional Pandora like he can. He hits every market. He hit the Puerto Ricans, he hit the Dominicans, get them. He hit the Muslim community like he do everything.
Speaker 2: Bro, He's like, I'm them of New York.
Speaker 6: Yeah, we get down here, bro.
Speaker 3: So just a reminder, Zorn has not won the election in totality. No, he won the primary. So come November he's going against Eric Adams. We need to get that bald headed, stupid, sick bitch out of that motherfucking house. We done, We took it. Get the fuck out of here. All the free time in the worlds go to hooker club, cosplay as fucking vibes Cartel, do whatever the fuck you want.
Speaker 2: And then, and then, and then Bill Ackman could eat dick and get the fuck out of here. If he saw John a castematitis, which sounds like a disease you get on a pirate ship. This motherfucker's last name sounds like a medieval sickness. There's no way that guy like he's some he's the owner. For those that don't know John A Castematitis is, it's that's a wild that sounds like a foot injury. Bro.
Speaker 4: I got a random ass game on my PlayStation where it's like you you wake up and you've landed, You've crashed landed in a plane, And that sounds like one of the one of the diseases that you die from in that game, Like you drank you died from.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it sounds like some ship you catching far cry crazy bro anyway, But for those of you that don't know who he is, if you're a normal person and you are in our tax bracket, he's the owner of Christiiti's.
Speaker 4: Okay, Chris Steely's. Because I ain't never paid for shit in there, yeah allegedly.
Speaker 2: And I ain't never heard of that place until right now, and he's threatening to pull his stores. Okay, good fucking riddance, bro.
Speaker 5: That's because you never bought beer as a sixteen year old.
Speaker 2: That's what it is. That's what to be fair.
Speaker 4: The only reason I know about it is because I went to Hunts College and I used to go steal sushi from there for every day nice.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying. So fuck y'all. Yeah, fuck your lost prevention.
Speaker 4: Y'all can suck my whole dick, you know what I'm saying. And it's still merrow tax at the at the fifty something street location. Yeah, bro, then we got then we got fifty clown ass. Oh my god, fifty bro yo, like you know what he's in fifty Listen, don't come for us, you know what I'm saying, because we like, like Tony Yeo said to go Tony Yeo in the LA Live programming interview that he did, you know the Puerto Rican Dominican niggas up in the Bronx, they get active, you know what I'm saying, So don't come for us.
Speaker 2: What they what? What did Wesley Snipe say in Brooklyn's Finest He said, and the Dominicans and the Dominicans they'll set you on fire and cover you with feathers and then don't taco sauce on your.
Speaker 4: So be careful, yo, watch on bro careful, Hey, fifty you look crazy somehow.
Speaker 2: It's like the it's like the it's like the the Main Weather video all over again he's like, he's like, yo, he's like zo Ron Man, Hey, a few of a quarter of a million guys leave New York City. Fuck the bucket ice man, Like, come on man, it's crazy, man.
Speaker 3: It's crazy to see how he got everybody panicing, like fifty cent?
Speaker 2: What the fuck are you in Connecticut? Right?
Speaker 6: Like you're your fifty cent bro? What more do you need?
Speaker 3: Bro?
Speaker 2: All these niggas will fuck you money. You're so concerned.
Speaker 4: I'm like, yo, bro, like like, and I said this shit on stream, bro, like listen, I never ever wanted to say this on the microphone because it feels horrible, Like, listen, man, I'm gonna I'm gonna just speak to y'all directly, all y'all motherfuckers that be in the comments of these things, of these political posts and like all these things talking about yo communism bubba. But you niggas is bro, You niggas is bro. Bro, Listen, I got it. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: I got it.
Speaker 4: I been God been had it, been doing it. And I'm not scared of taxes. You niggas are ducking smoke. I'm not scared of taxes. You know why because when I pay my motherfucking taxes and I'm pushing my GT down the FDR and there's no potholes. I'm like, you know why, because of my taxes, pussy. And if you motherfuckers is trying to duck taxes, you're an asshole.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: I pay double taxes. I pay New York City in New Jersey, New York City. I got a Caribbean in that my sister live in. My name is attached to it. I'm paying taxes. I have to ask, and I don't care because I'm a fucking human being that cares about other human beings, like my co hosts and like everybody else in this motherfucking room. Okay, we care about people. We are people people because we all come from people. I know that sounds crazy and like it doesn't make no type of sense. It sounds like a fucking Samue Little Jackson soliloquy in a Netflix movie.
Speaker 2: But it's the truth. It's a big hater season for anything, right now. Fifty go prepare to play ball rog in Street Fighter. Bro, you to go do that focus. He gotta hang it up, Bro, And there's a lot of niggas.
Speaker 6: I gotta hang it up, bro, I was just going to bring that up. Bro, I was just gonna break up. Have y'all seen the will Smips.
Speaker 4: Freeze listen man, Yo, Yes, it's making me feel away. It's making me feel away because I have been known to throw to back out.
Speaker 2: The j RM c D on occasion. You know what I mean. We're just in the crib. I've been smoking whatever. Yo. Oh yo, Sam, you come to the crib. We're rapping.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying, Like we're gonna wrap, We're gonna suck around.
Speaker 2: When meryw.
Speaker 9: No no no, no no no no.
Speaker 2: When Meryll When what so?
Speaker 6: July July?
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 6: Bitch?
Speaker 2: You know, I gotta look at the calendar yellow, very busy, No, because all day out here, all day, yo, you gotta come to the crib.
Speaker 6: Yeah you got bitch.
Speaker 2: You provided you with food, the fucking coy fish. I've never seen the fix in my life. Come on, I'll tell you, bitch, that's crazy. No no no no no no no no no no no no no no okay no no no no no no.
Speaker 9: No no no no look at no no no, no no no no. He's not a party gentlemen, He's not a party.
Speaker 2: Every every got the show.
Speaker 4: I've heard a lot of Paraguayo allegations.
Speaker 2: I don't even know what that is. I love Paraguay Y is in New York City and.
Speaker 4: Oh man, holy just the crown Juli South Lima, Peru is the New York of Afghanistan, like nigga, what do you you got?
Speaker 2: Ct e?
Speaker 6: He is on drugs, Bro, He's on pills.
Speaker 4: He's and listen, I hope that Will Smith is not, but he seems to be because with the ship that he's doing. It hurts my heart to say this, bro, because I'm I'm a huge Will Smith fan, as like an entertainer, like he's one of those rare guys like Jamie Fox, like you know what I mean, Like he does like does everything, you know what I mean, comedy, drama, everything.
Speaker 2: Legend Nah but good good good like.
Speaker 4: Yo, man, listen, we love you be. You know what I'm saying. We're all fans. We grew up on you.
Speaker 1: Liz.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying. Rainy myself, you know what I'm saying. Pe Whistle, you know what I'm saying. Hassan, you know what I'm saying. He's assign Hassan grew up, saying like I wish I could score a Bad Boys movie. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: That's a fact. That's a fact. You know what I'm saying. I do it right now.
Speaker 4: It's like doing like a director's cut of Bad Boys too. That's his crib by himself.
Speaker 2: That's true. I've seen it for free. He's doing that.
Speaker 4: Just because because we love you, Bro, because your icon. You know what I'm saying. You're talking about Dave Chapelle said, black actors. You know what I'm saying, Denzel Will you know what I'm saying now, Mike Michael Jordan might be getting up there you and the Mount Rushmore, my guy, see I don't and pardon.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, but I'm sorry.
Speaker 6: It hurts to hear you say.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying, Like, I.
Speaker 10: Know that's your inaction star. I don't want to spit bars like dog, what you gotta do that?
Speaker 2: Bro? I've been trying to frame my nigga because we like in the same bracket.
Speaker 4: Yeah, like all these is like Yo, Nigga's corny, like like with six rs, Bro.
Speaker 5: Corny trying to become the oldest double XL freshman of all time.
Speaker 4: With the first double X on Super Sena again, the first double X on PhD candidate.
Speaker 1: So of ligity, like like.
Speaker 2: Of ligity, like like this felt. How do you feel about this? Like about the Will Smith rapping again?
Speaker 3: Yo, I'm on, I'm on, I'm on two different sides. Because I literally just posted about this yesterday. I was like, Yo, I hate the concept of cringe. I hate that people who care so much about what other people.
Speaker 6: Think of them.
Speaker 3: That's true that they Most times people just live in the box. Like you'll send you a You'll be shopping and you'll be like, let me send this to the group chat. Let's see what the guy with the girls or the guys think. And it's like, yo, you know that you like the ship. It fits you how you wanted to fit.
Speaker 2: You take it.
Speaker 3: And it's like we we ask people always for our opennies? Yo, Should I do this? Should I do that? What does the world want to see from me? It's like, bro, focus think about it and focus on yourself. Fuck what everybody thinks is cool and not cool? Right? I was like, Yo, that's beautiful, that's positive, that's encouraging. And then Merrill hit me with the YO, but nah, he was like, Yo, honestly, bro, sometimes fuck that. Sometimes you gotta tell people, yo, that ship is absolutely fucking terrible.
Speaker 4: Like Chris greg See, I'm all for it.
Speaker 2: I'm all for that ship. You know why because like nursing homes need something to talk about. Man, they need they need drama too.
Speaker 11: Like my thing is just like like in this economy, bro, like you should be thinking more frugally, you know what I'm saying, Like, you don't gotta do this like you could, like.
Speaker 2: Rainy makes music. Yeah, does it cost ten million dollars to do it? No? No, you do this ship in your house.
Speaker 6: Bro.
Speaker 2: You can show it to Jada and Willow. Yeah you know what I'm saying. Like, you can show it to Jada and be like, yo, what is it?
Speaker 3: Like level, It's like the Killer Season effect.
Speaker 2: Bro.
Speaker 3: He got mad money and he got time. So he's like, Yo, fuck it.
Speaker 6: I'm gonna ball out.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna just make shit.
Speaker 3: You better hope I don't get to eighty and start thinking the ship to do because I'm out, Yo, I'm ana beat. I probably I probably start getting tattoos at ages. Let's just start wild.
Speaker 2: Face that misunderstood. Yeah, let's go go drop the only fans of eighty Bro, I'm.
Speaker 6: Gonna just completely lose it, bro.
Speaker 4: Only fans is just hurting about that. Yeah from mad Face Tame I got a new facetame. Yeah. No, but is there is there is there such thing as like being too old for rap beef?
Speaker 2: He did he did in that in that in that what what was it? On the Radar? It's that show if it's for those of you that don't know. On the Radar is a British radio show akin to uh.
Speaker 4: It's uh firing the boot, firing the booth, firing the booth. Yeah so well, spiff O White Bat, We've got Willi Smiff and it the greatest act of wrot trime.
Speaker 2: One of the greatest rappers of all trime. Yeah, basic his Caucus twelve just love my god, my god, I had to use I can't even measure in sentimates. It's a massive of all incredible Yeah well Smith, Well Smith, Well Smith.
Speaker 4: Yeah bro yeah so yeah, so so Firing the Boot is just British DJ Khaled doing that.
Speaker 2: For an hour wow with yeah with the with the annual Yeah yeah that's yo. But but he went on there and he took shots at Chris Rock. I'm like, yes, right, this is what we need. We need harmless rich people beef. That's what we need.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because you know they're not gonna fight it out. You gonna look at each other.
Speaker 4: Like they go see each other. Everyone want to be like pussy, like breakfast shit, like getting dear antler shots right next to each other, you know, as.
Speaker 3: Like the professional instigator in my family. I fucking live for it. Like I don't care.
Speaker 6: You should start this in more people.
Speaker 3: I think older people should start like doing shit like that, because I want to know what you're fighting about. I know if I, like when I was younger, you fight a bit because she just looked at you the wrong way, or they say some shit that's disrespectful.
Speaker 6: You fortying up? Right?
Speaker 3: What's going on? Is like what the fuck are y'all beefing about?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 4: Because like you said, like, yo, we just fighting for no reason when we're seventeen, right when I'm forty.
Speaker 3: Two years old, right, Like you can't just have a fight and wake up the next day and go take your kids to school.
Speaker 4: I can't just get up and run, right, you feel me? Like that's the age that I'm at, I can't. I got to stretch before I gotta stretch loaded dishwasher.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: So like, Bro, like old the motherfuckers, y'all gotta have like to listen to point y'all better have a.
Speaker 2: Real good reason. And I want to know of the lore that like the story behind this, Well, what is beefing with the cleanest rapper of all time? Look like? Like, Bro, I don't think Will has cursed in a song ever, Like you know what I'm saying, so like what does that even look like? Also side note, I think speaking of rap, beef rap media whatever, I think the unks need their own version of the Shade Room. Like I think instead of like Sayege's media, it's like Sciatica media, like like like Ben Gay medias.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they just give us updates on yeah like what is Yeah?
Speaker 2: Like I want to see Big Daddy Kane in a preparation age commercial. That's what I want to see. That's what I want to see. My og is doing agent gracefully.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying, Like, because Jim Jones, you know what I'm saying outside, you know what I'm saying the archetype of the o n You know what I'm saying, he's just outside, bro, Like, he's just outside, like, And I don't think it's It's not like a Will Smith situation where I feel like Will Smith is surrounded by people and say, yo.
Speaker 2: Yo, you're an action star. You know you gotta go do that. Yeah, go go go go go on the go on theocal lemonade bro, Yeah, lemonade Bro. That should go crazy.
Speaker 1: Yo.
Speaker 4: You know what you going this guy yo? You've seen this guy black Boy Max. Yo, he's yo, he's he's lit, yo, go on his show. Yeah, and then go go go spit some balls in the elevator for no reason, for no reason, a bro for no reason, Yo, Then just call a rust Diamond and say, Hi, what the fuck.
Speaker 2: But Jim Jones, on the other hand, is like, I don't think that's the case of Jim Jones. I think Jim Jones is.
Speaker 4: Just like like the guy we all know this guy. You know what I'm saying, This one in your neighborhood is one of your neighborhood, it's one of my neighborhood.
Speaker 2: Like, it's just the old dude that like.
Speaker 12: Yo, yo, Yeah, niggas don't know, Bro, I was making five hundred thousand a day of mango black nigga. Yeah, I don't know about that, bro, Like y'all know, it sounds like a fee, but that's just because I is wanking noop like.
Speaker 3: Ending the snowfall. Yo, that was the most realistic sh of all time because everybody knows an old head that's like, yo, yeah, I work with the C I A bro. I distributed. I distributed millions of dollars of crack. It's like, bro, you just asked me for three dollars.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, he was that right, was right.
Speaker 4: It's like, Bro, you know you can write a movie about this instead of asking me for beer.
Speaker 6: And now they won't let me do it. Bro, they won't let me do it.
Speaker 2: They're not gonna let me. He's pointing at the trees and ship. He's like, I'm supposed to believe like yo, yo, Like Yo, you got holes in your tank top and your eyes are yellow. I'm supposed to believe that you was the king of Decater, not what happened dah.
Speaker 4: Bro, you're the king at this gas station. Yeah, that's for sure. We all know you for wearing a mean dark pair of shades. You are not like you are not putting up NAS numbers. Please stop the bullshit, bro.
Speaker 3: I think he's just I think Jim Jones is having a lot of fun like trolling.
Speaker 2: I think so.
Speaker 3: And I also think he does believe everything that he's saying. What I'm saying, I could tell that there's no direction. You see how we were saying earlier. It might be like a you know when you fight with rappers. He's like, Yo, we're gonna orchestrate this so we can push the numbers, push our names.
Speaker 6: Yeah, he don't have no direct target whatever.
Speaker 3: Like he might come at me broo, you know what, fuck fat bitches from Brooklyn.
Speaker 4: He just.
Speaker 3: Like because he has no direct he's beefing with nods. He's beefing with Shannon's Sharp.
Speaker 4: Bro.
Speaker 3: They sh He's like, yo, what you could bench like? Shannon Sharp is not a professional Yo, He's yo. Jim Jones is entering Kat William Yo. Shannon said, oh, come old, Joe Moo. You can't say that joboo.
Speaker 2: Oh Joe Moo. Come on now, Joe mo Yo.
Speaker 4: Let me tell you something, Shanny that Joe bo Come on, man, I put five hundred on the ball. Joe's come on, I was the muscle. I was the muscle for dip says, stop that, Joe, it was freaky.
Speaker 2: Joe moo. We can hit the bench right now, Joe moo. Hey, oh, Joe, tell Joe moo that we can hit the bench right now.
Speaker 4: Hey, hey, hey, let me tell you something, Joe mo he Hey, hey, hey, he.
Speaker 2: Got the little kinny legs. But hey, you be getting it in?
Speaker 4: Why does he sound like hey me? Because hey, that's how you be getting well he on that cat, he get a little liter in, he'd be sounding like that. I'm gonna tell you something right now. Okay, okay, let me tell you something. I got the charge the same color as stundar. Oh my god, same color.
Speaker 13: As a sound crazy wow man, Yo, My question to to to y'all and to them, but to y'all, who is telling these.
Speaker 2: Dagas? Said?
Speaker 4: Who are these niggas? Who are these niggas that are telling Will Smith? Jim Joe like, yo, go do that?
Speaker 5: Like?
Speaker 2: Who are these people? Bro? Isn't is it a label? It can't be a label.
Speaker 6: No, I'm telling you.
Speaker 3: If you got somebody like you like me on your shoulder, it's me, it's me. It's me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's to me.
Speaker 3: I'm like, yo, bro, yeah, do that ship this help this guy?
Speaker 6: Yeah? Get it off your chest?
Speaker 2: Pal, Yeah yeah, I'm that like I'm the devil on his shoulder. Like you're gonna let him talk to the fresh prince like that, right, Come on, your fresh prince, get back in the booth. Get back in the booth, Will and then Chessea Jefferson is like, oh man, sh we gotta go on tour. Yeah, I got at yo. And that's why that's why they Yo, that's why they should not square up at all like this ship in my opinion, because you know, we was talking about like in the meeting, we was talking about like, Yo, should people just square up instead of doing all of this? No, not our og because they're more liable to hurt themselves each other. I bet you can't do this concrete.
Speaker 3: Yeah, fucking flipped and broke his back.
Speaker 2: That's what's gonna happen.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're you're gonna try to hit a hook and you're gonna pop your shoulder out of place.
Speaker 6: Some ship. Don't be worthing. Bro, let's got to fight young listen.
Speaker 2: Bro, it's gonna be the milk Graay challenge all over again. My favorite favorite video is the old Dude there.
Speaker 14: He's like when I came down, Yo, Jesus Christ.
Speaker 4: Listen, Like, are we just so are we disappointed in beef because it's just like stupid like social media bullshit? Are we disappointed beef because it's like a lack of like execution through Yeah, like hands.
Speaker 2: Well because people people don't know when to stop. Like before, I feel like like, okay, Jay and nos to my recollection, to my knowledge, that shit never left wax right, Like nobody ever got shot or hurt behind that ship. It was just two legends testing their metal on wax. Like, I feel like we just got to keep it on wax. Keep it on wax.
Speaker 4: Keep it on if you're good, if you're a good rapper, keep it on wax if you're not.
Speaker 2: A good rapper. I want to see that trailer fight, bro.
Speaker 6: With that one. Bro, you can't rap fox.
Speaker 2: To quote my goat, Bro, have you ever ran a fade and then three more back to back? Oh you haven't, Then shut the fuck up and keep it wrapping, bro, Yes, keep.
Speaker 6: It right and keep it out the courtrooms too.
Speaker 2: No, that that.
Speaker 6: Was another party come on, you like.
Speaker 2: To be litigious, you know what I'm saying, because then you get you know what it is. I think it's that we have too much access to each other now because I feel like if Jay and Knis was beefing in twenty twenty five, when everybody got phones, social media and a camera and a platform, then then they would be instigated by strangers, yes, to hurt each other. Man, it's the same. It's the same way, like fans feel too comfortable commenting saying the wildest ship to like athletes, rappers, whatever. And it's like, why why do like, I don't I don't understand that, Like, why do fans feel like they can instigate they could be disrespectful.
Speaker 3: Because they're not the ones in the fight. It's like you could, you could if you see in two people fight and you are a dumb ass asshole who just you don't got nothing else going on, Like this shit is entertaining to you. You're gonna sit there and say, Yo, this motherfucker. Yo, You're gonna let him say that, like he just brought up your pops.
Speaker 6: Yeah, And it's like.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, should meet up. It's what academics does. Academics fuse a lot of like the hip hop beats of like, Yo, you're gonna let that happen?
Speaker 6: Like I just people.
Speaker 3: When when Kendrick came to toront where he went to Toronto, He's like, Yo, he's the goat, Like you let him come to your city? Call you a pedophile, y'all not gonna do nothing. He's on the phone, he's on the foe with Drake Man. He's like, yo, Yo, you a top five trying to get into the hotel that he's in recording, Like Yo, so your niggas, you're not gonna do nothing.
Speaker 4: It's like, yo, stop putting all these Somalians at risk academics.
Speaker 2: What the fuck are you doing? Bro? Like like I said, like I said earlier, we are people people. We are about to people. You know what I'm saying. We are pro immigrant. You a pro immigrant. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: Stop stop trying to get top five clapped out here, bro, like that man, enjoy his life, hell and enjoy the fruits of Drake's labor.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying. I need the max weed. You know what I'm saying, Like, come on at risk in Toronto.
Speaker 5: You respect on the crots, fas, come, No, you're you're disrespecting the crods from Swear Down, Swear Down Down.
Speaker 2: Fam. You can't. You can't come to Toronto shitty on on my watch, fas, Yo, man.
Speaker 15: But speaking of I'm just moving and still.
Speaker 3: That accent is insane, Yo. They accent and the ling is insane.
Speaker 1: Ligit like.
Speaker 3: Ligit, but speaking of like terrible fucking fans. I don't know if you guys saw what happened with Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 6: This is how you say his.
Speaker 2: Name, but they say Kettle. But it's like it's the white guys.
Speaker 3: Because he's Dominican. So I'm trying to say, like my mom's supposedly well no, this was actual. It was recorded and he was playing the game and somebody in the audience was heckling him about his deceased mom.
Speaker 2: I love you so much.
Speaker 4: This is know Liz sports at all. She's like, Yo, somebody in the audience of the game.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they're not audiencing that, are not? Are they not seeing motherfuckers doing stuff? Tickets b you you? But he was like yeah, and it was super fucked up. He he supposedly was bringing up his mom's death and she died in like a tragic car years ago and he broke out into tears mid game, like in front of the audience. Fast forward, thank god they banned the dude from the stadium, but just the fact that he did that, and then he was like laughing and smiling about it afterwards. Yo, people are losing their fucking minds, like they don't they don't know how to interact with humans anymore at all.
Speaker 4: And the funny shit was like, like are you talking about the video? Like he's laughing and smiling, and then they were like the securities coming in and it's it's like you.
Speaker 2: Gotta get the fuck out of a game. You're banned, and he's like why Yeah, It's like.
Speaker 3: It's that kid mentality we spoke about, even Jack dough Jack Jack Jack fucking dumb ass. It's like these these like little kids, they are so surprised by reactions, by consequences. So it's like some dude snatched the hat off for somebody, and the dude slapped the dog shit out of him, and he was like wait really, like wait really, It's like they are so used to doing and saying things and never having to answer for those repercussions, so He's like, what do you mean? All I said was this about his deceased mother. Why is he upset?
Speaker 6: Why do I have to leave?
Speaker 2: I didn't even do it, dude. I don't even like my mom. Dude. She's a listen.
Speaker 8: That's that's I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: That's not like his meaty fucking my mom's a fuck dude. Why are you so fucking mad?
Speaker 1: Dude?
Speaker 2: Yeah, mom is a bitch. Bro Like, she's a fucking cunt.
Speaker 4: I told her to get me blueberry pop tarts bro with the frosting, and she got the plane ones.
Speaker 2: I was like, you fucking dumb bitch.
Speaker 6: I'm gonna kill us all tomorrow that.
Speaker 4: Dude, I'm gonna find that shotgun and fucking crispin all you motherfuckers dude.
Speaker 2: This one, dude, Like see this one time she came in my room fucking cleaned it, moved all my stuff. I'm like, you fucking fat bitch. What a dumb like dumb? I know why I put my fucking ship. Dude.
Speaker 4: God, I'm gonna old dad what you did so you could beat the ship out of bitch. I can't wait for him to get off his triple shift as a cop.
Speaker 6: Come yelling actually really funny.
Speaker 5: Work.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but that's but that's yo.
Speaker 4: The only I never heard a child called a parent a cunt, it was a white child.
Speaker 3: Yeah, just saying that bro that word in our community. You don't hear that ship. But you say that ship to a white woman and WHOA crazy?
Speaker 2: They hit the take it easy yo. But like, but that's yo, that's crazy. Fandoms have just become white children because they think they could get disrespectful.
Speaker 1: You know what.
Speaker 4: It's because that parlay hitt and that should give you energy. Yeah, energy, you energy.
Speaker 3: But that's that is true. It is onto something. I think that I think that motherfuckers is bet in a absolute life away and they are putting that pressure now on the players and the people they're betting on. So it's not just you enjoying a game and you're like, damn, my favorite team is gonna lose. It's like, no, my team is gonna lose and my wife is going to fucking divorce, lose the house. Yeah yeah, now you're fucking you attacking like people are like I'll be looking at the mension sometimes of like KD and all these other all these other basketball players and people be like you better not you better in the streets. If I see you in the streets, I'm gonna beat sh Like, Bro, you're talking about You're talking about seven foot basketball player. Bro.
Speaker 4: He will grab you with one hand, pick you up like a ME character, and just place you wherever the fuck you want to place you.
Speaker 2: That's the crazy Ship.
Speaker 4: The other thing, too, is fam like it's getting to a point where I bought this ship up in Like in the previous episode, Doug, this guy like the way this guy's rapping, like as a as a rap kind of score and as a participator.
Speaker 2: I want you to hear how this dude says this ship.
Speaker 3: I was gonna say, en, he's really the rap connoisseur. I'm just a bit. She'll be listening to ship.
Speaker 2: Really really come on, lift bell.
Speaker 4: You can't say that. List Bill, No, list Bill? Yeah, come on baby. The boss is like pure pain.
Speaker 2: Bro.
Speaker 4: Like I first, like when I first saw this shit on YouTube and I mentioned it previously, I thought it was like a meme song.
Speaker 2: Then I listened to it, bro.
Speaker 4: Chasing all my losses and I never win, said I was gonna quit, and then I bet again, trying to come up on for Paulace. I guess I never will. God damn, I just lost my last leg again. Why is it me? Do I really got bad? Hold on, let me sing it. Hold on, let me sing it, and then and then and then sign throw a tune on my ship, and throw the tune on my ship. Wait, no, no, no, pull the lyrics, bacs like hold.
Speaker 6: Let's get ready to perform.
Speaker 15: My favorite part needed to take him for threes and he had won that suck so.
Speaker 2: And he started talking and tough twenty.
Speaker 15: I feel right now I might go up to Fandel and my gun. I told bro if were one and we getting out the streets. Instead, I fell into a hole and I fell into it deep. The Eagles wonder super Bowl and I lost twenty on the Chiefs and I lost like champounds. I used to bed before I eat. Everybody said I got pro. That shit ain't news to me. I lost all my fucking money. Now I'm losing now on sleep, my girlfriend said I need to stop.
Speaker 2: I gotta feeling shit that will.
Speaker 4: Make you cry and talked to God like why me, why yo, bro yo, yo, this is crazy.
Speaker 3: I'm glad we got the evidence, bro approved correct.
Speaker 4: Yeah, come on this is on genius bro. I like, you know, it's funny, Like I feel like this is a twenty two year old man.
Speaker 2: By the way, FanDuel is turning our young black men into old my bosses because you know, when they lose a partlay, immediately they on the phone, Mike, I want Jason pay them.
Speaker 8: I want his fucking head on his ship, on his pet at my fucking bedside.
Speaker 2: Turn. Let me tell you something right now.
Speaker 8: Yeah, that motherfucking TJ McConnell, Tyrese Halliper and I don't give a fuck what Tendon you motherfuck are you?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Come on, gang.
Speaker 3: It's crazy though, because it's not just the fans. I saw that there was a player who got caught betting on himself.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, and that man is the one.
Speaker 4: And I was gonna say, I was gonna say, Malik Beasley.
Speaker 2: It is Malee Beasley. Yo.
Speaker 4: So Malik Beasley is under investigation right now. So if y'a don't know who Malik Beasley is, Malik Beasley is one of the top two guys on the Detroit Pistons. The Knicks played them in the first round. It was a very tough series. It was a very good basketball series. And these all these guys get paid millions of dollars, you know what I'm saying. But he is unders he's under the investigation right now. So Besi's under investigation for betting on himself.
Speaker 2: Bro, for betting on his own games.
Speaker 4: And and then look and then yo like bet and spreads and shit like that. So spread is like yo, like yo, Liz is playing Rainy and handball or like they're playing twenty one.
Speaker 2: I know that.
Speaker 4: Liz is gonna beat Rainy by five points. That's my that's my bat right, Liz is gonna be Rainy by five points. If you lose by two points, I still wouldn't back because she didn't cover, right. So this that's the that's the whole explanation. So there's been like ideas, rumors, little video clips and shit of him doing like weird shit, and people are like, oh, hold on, he's trying to like affect the outcome of this shit, like let the ship. You know what I'm saying, If it's to be ninety two, let's make a ninety so I win, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Like he's doing that.
Speaker 4: Type of shit, which begs the question, Wow, my man, can we pull up his contract.
Speaker 2: What is his contract worth? Yeah?
Speaker 5: So I actually have a list here. Shout out to defector Media Gary Nathan. Here he's compiled both the contract that's been withdrawn as well as all the debts heos.
Speaker 7: So.
Speaker 5: He was supposed to sign a three year, forty two million dollars dollar contract with Detroit Pistons Dog that has been withdrawn, and these are a list of the debts that he owes so. A company called South River Capital LLC, which lends money to athletes, won a five point eight million dollar judgment against Beasley, a marketing firm his On Sports Management, issuing him for two point twenty five million. His dentist or a Wisconsin dentist, son Al Shahabi, won a thirty four three and ninety dollars judgment against Beasley. He owns a dental practice, and he began garnishing Beasley's NBA paychecks beginning in February.
Speaker 2: Yo Dog.
Speaker 5: Also the past January, a celebrity barbershop in Milwaukee called Cairo Cuts won a twenty six thousand dollars roh how many.
Speaker 6: And then in.
Speaker 5: March, Beasley was sued by a Detroit high rise apartment building for fourteen thousand dollars in unpaid rent.
Speaker 4: Okay, by the way, by the way, the last piece, this is a bullet points that men just read the last the little closing paragraph. In the meantime, the Pistons satisfied their shooting needs on Tuesday by picking up Duncan Robinson on the side and.
Speaker 2: Trade by the way, just in case. Also getting sued by two Hassans back to back. It's crazy crazy. Oh and by the way, he is expected to settle a suit with New York City DJ Hassan Insane fourteen million dollars in unpaid walkthrough bodies.
Speaker 4: Yeah bodies yo to Hassan insane.
Speaker 3: Can I say that I'm not too bad at it? Like if you got a bet on some ship, you should be bad on yourself if you could win, And you're just like, yeah, I'm just good that I'm not too.
Speaker 6: Mad at it.
Speaker 3: But they withdrew a forty two million if I'm.
Speaker 2: Not forty canceled? Yeah, don yo, he imagine the happiest day of life.
Speaker 1: Liz.
Speaker 3: You know that's illegal though, right he should have known?
Speaker 2: Yes, But I mean, okay, here's the thing. Yes, Yes, it doesn't help that he has like the name of like a Disney Channel original villain, because like ship guys, it's my leak. It's myleak Beasley.
Speaker 6: He just like the school bully.
Speaker 2: It's not like a Disney Channel bully. Bro, he's not like he bullied Eddie from that so raven like he always he gets malik. Ship guys, it's maleik yo yo, it's leak Beasley. You heard leaks?
Speaker 4: That is fam I can't even bro. My parents my dad would shoot me. Yeah, my palm should come, will fly from the shoot me not fatally to shoot me in the tie and be like, yeah you're.
Speaker 2: Your They like in embassed on your know.
Speaker 3: It goes back to what we were saying, should.
Speaker 2: Should we give the leak? Basically like a like a Dominican parent and right now yeah, may my mom, my league you.
Speaker 3: I didn't. I didn't birth this motherfucker my league. Uh by what pis for?
Speaker 6: That's what we drove him.
Speaker 2: To school for?
Speaker 3: No, no, no, no, no.
Speaker 2: One second?
Speaker 4: What it's my Hey. I can't understand because because I'm gonna speaking to you in English because you Spanish and you are I aint a shame on you. We came here from you know, you to my mind, she was in the field building king my candle come and that was and that was right there.
Speaker 2: We had come.
Speaker 4: We were seeing the time we have to go, and we're going to this country because you playing backupball goal.
Speaker 2: I'm not even trying to play back up a.
Speaker 6: Go And then.
Speaker 2: And then I got the bust down roll that's gonna go away. You you had to giving the back while you're talking to ship. Wow, okay, being basically basically isolate.
Speaker 4: It's and you letn't calling you basically and your name it's Bastlee okay.
Speaker 3: In kyk and Polo.
Speaker 2: Parl man, I was gonna make Mayo cap fucking.
Speaker 4: Play and listen, let me tell you something about play back in nineteen seventy nine through my man she hit. And that's the only gambling I said about in here.
Speaker 2: No matter of fact. You know what pop this ship coming for a long time, but fuck you, Paul ship Yeah. Oh, I.
Speaker 1: Literally like
Speaker 2: A vixury light light like like like like