Speaker 1: How about now, now we are recording? Okay, I hate when you start the show up like that. No, will we recording? Are we recording? Yes? We are? Hello Andrew, Hello, Scott. Hit a thing because we have to be official. What is the thing? You told me? We're either doing a bold chat. This is bull chat. This isn't a bonus episode. No, this is bull Chat. Welcome to bull Chat. All right, well let's just click what's two? I don't remember two.
Speaker 2: It's probably the same hodown bull Chat, bull to Chat.
Speaker 1: To Chat, the bull Chat, Goal to Chat to Chat. There it is welcome to bull Chat. The sister podcast Who Serial Killers. That's the podcast where we talk about cereal every Monday. And this is what we do on Wednesdays because Andrew wants us to And I'm Andrew what you started this? Yes? Right, and it's been great for both of us.
Speaker 2: It has been okay, so then let's why don't we try and rephrase things with kindness.
Speaker 1: It's been mildly successful. Okay, right, you are not kind? What are you talking about? You need I think this is a great idea. You need to stop being so pessimistic. I'm not very pessimal. Tell me what what I just said was pessimistic.
Speaker 2: I don't think you catch it. And that's what's insane to me. Okay, you literally go. It was Andy's idea. It was yeah, and it's been great for both of us. It's been mildly successful. That's you instead of just saying, yeah, it's really great, it's our podcast. Yeah, let's keep going with our podcast. Sorry, it is wonderful. Mildly pessimistic. No, it's it's been somewhat successful. It's been just little.
Speaker 1: Little just adding fuel to the fire for me. Thank you, Andrew. This is a great podcast. Thank you, it is. I'm glad we're doing you. Remember how I was very stand off at the beginning and I was like, ah, exactly, and then look, yeah it's great. We go on. We talked for an hour and I never know, like how we come up with the things that we talk about. We just ramble. People like it, and that's great. It'd be if we were making a couple more bucks. Nope, I will agree with you on that one. But you know it's like that for anyone anywhere, with anything.
Speaker 2: Exactly, you're always gonna want more. Well, I mean I would like some just listen, I'd like some too. So anyway, welcome to boll Chat. Today is Wednesday. It may yet, No, it's what it's the twenty seventh. It's Wednesday, April twenty seventh. Welcome to the day.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's my birthday this weekend. It's coming on the thirtieth that it is. I can't wait to call you. I'm gonna be at a wedding. You are, I have a wedding on my birthday. Is that why you're juicing right now? Yeah? Juice, juice, juice. Explain that to me. Basically, that's just taking a room in your belly, so you don't need garbage pretty much. So it could be anything. I mean, you could be drinking. Okay, well, explain to me. I don't know these things.
Speaker 2: So the one that I do specifically is called the bridle.
Speaker 1: Cleans okay, in my specifically for weddings.
Speaker 2: In my well, this one is it's actually for the bride, but it's filled with enough that gets me through the day. I've done juice cleanses before from different companies, just with like people on the show who've done them before, so I would do theirs, and I felt like garbage every time I've done one. Of those because it's more green juices. I hate green juice too. This one is a good mix of a little bit of greens. They have a really good cayenne lemonade that you get to have, and then you end the day with like a really really nice like watermelon water thing.
Speaker 1: Or any of them. Sweet. I need that.
Speaker 2: So do you find watermelon to be somebody like me?
Speaker 1: I love watermelon juice.
Speaker 2: Okay, So you would like this six one Honeymoon heat okay? And my favorite is number four, which is a rehearsal dinner.
Speaker 1: What if I just did all Honeymoon heat the whole time? No?
Speaker 2: Why because you wouldn't be getting anything. It's the point of it is it's filled with Like again, you have to have a green juice in there every once in a while because it's filled with veggies that at least keep you active.
Speaker 1: I'm just gonna go get trop a cap and drink it twice a day.
Speaker 2: Is not a cleanse, that is legit just filling your body with tropic cana. There's a difference. I'm trying to do it so this way, I drop like ten pounds of water weight like that.
Speaker 1: By the way, did you know that the girl the logo off Tropicana, the girl with the orange thing on her head. Her name is tropic Anna. Did you know that? I did not. That's where the name of the juice come from. Interesting. Her name's Anna and she's from the Tropics and her name is tropic Anna. Well, I'm doing it with Nate too, So if you'd like to do you're you're like, kind of you're forcing his hand. He doesn't really want.
Speaker 2: To false what I I got standing here? If I got Nate was the one who I said, would you want to do it with me?
Speaker 1: If I do it? And it was like, oh yeah, He's like, I wouldn't want to pay the du Yeah, the stomach mine too.
Speaker 2: Well, that's what he wants to do it for, because he says he's he wants to do it loose.
Speaker 1: Some and go from there. I'm just going to ride my bike more. That's great. That should work, right, it should again, I'm in a I'm in a pinch. I'm looking at your pants. We're not gonna fit for the wedding?
Speaker 2: Well, no, I have to actually get fitted for the suit today.
Speaker 1: Actually. Okay, so if you lose five pounds between today and Friday, what's gonna happen.
Speaker 2: Well, the pants don't have a belt loop, so I'm gonna be screwed. But maybe you should not do this class. You're right, I should go the opposite way.
Speaker 1: No, I'm not telling you to get fatter, but if you're gonna get measured today, your pants aren't gonna fit when you need them. Right, And is that a problem on your phone there?
Speaker 2: No, I was getting text, you know, from my actual job. But so you admit this is not a job, but we nothing happens from it. Well, no, I mean we do get some money a little bits. So back to that, back to what I was saying. I don't think I'm gonna lose that much weight where it's like my because also with it, it's just water weight.
Speaker 1: So the minute you eat like I don't have an piece of food, I don't drink water, you don't, Well, I'm gonna have some right now. Actually that's great, you know, because all these weeks later, I still don't feel that great, you know what I mean. I don't know why this cold is just is lingering and lingering, And I don't understand why, you know.
Speaker 2: Lingering cold. Didn't they open for us that the what was the place. What was the thing at the Action Park? What was the thing that you had at Action Park?
Speaker 1: Oh, snowball had as was the lingering cold opening for snow Asis. No, I actually I need to take my my core ston HBP.
Speaker 2: I just heard a are you building a computer?
Speaker 1: No, it's cold medicine, and I didn't realize that. I didn't know that most cold medicines are not good for people's blood pressure. It raises your blood pressure. I didn't. Yes, So this one specifically does not raise your blood pressure. So it's called hp HBP for high blood pressure. Oh who makes this core? Huh m hmm. Interesting? Yeah, but I don't. I still like keep blowing my nose and so much comes out. When's it going to end? Have you ever had allergies? I don't have allergies. This is okay, but I was sick. I was like fully sick. Yeah, and like my throat still is a little bit. Eh. You could hear it in my voice a little, and I sound like I'm like a smoker's cough.
Speaker 2: Ugh.
Speaker 1: I haven't heard that. If I take a deep breath and you can kind of hear, but it's gross, So I don't want to so by the way, can we thank Wan from Brooklyn? Sure, because he bought a T shirt from us? Oh yeah, and we never thanked him on serial Killers and we're like three weeks out on that now, so let's get him a current mentioned wand from Brooklyn. Thank you so much. We really appreciate you. Thanks Wine. If you would like to buy a trendy serial killer's T shirt, just go to serial KILLERSPC dot com and click on the little banner up top. All the kids are wearing them. Speaking of wearing, why are you yelling at me for wearing jeans with a hole in it? I don't understand. Apparently, according to the show today, there's still a little bit trendy. What okay, we're actually recording.
Speaker 2: I gott We're worried for a second because I didn't see a dot oh okay on the screen. Okay, okay, So for a reference, ye, Scott is wearing jeans that have holes in them.
Speaker 1: Not many. It's not like crazy.
Speaker 2: There's a tear here, show them the knee one. If you're watching this on YouTube, you're about to see it.
Speaker 1: It's not giant.
Speaker 2: Okay, that is gigant. Look at this, that's insane.
Speaker 1: Well it didn't start that big. But every time when I put my foot in my foot, it's stuck in the hole, and I'm damn it, dammit, I'm just picturing you as the Steve Buscemi meme. Hey, fellow children, how are you doing? I'm picking up your kids and just being like, hey, guys, just came from the skate park. I'm not trying to be cool. I'm not trying to be trendy. I just had these jeans in my closet and I haven't worn them in a while, and I don't care. We're going to have a radical time after school kids. Is this a fashion show? It's like, are people supposed to be in fashion? Are people walking down the street going look at that middle aged man wearing jeans with a hole in it? That's medio? I said that. Okay, so I'm a dope. Who cares? I never said you were dope. I was just, you know, a little shocked. But you're making it fun. You're making fun, That's what it is. I don't and it doesn't bother me. I don't care. Well, it doesn't seems like it might. No, it doesn't. Now doth protest to much? Scott, I'm not protesting. I'm just defending myself.
Speaker 2: Well, nobody was attacking you in the first place. I just said you're wearing jeans with holes in them, and that led you to here where you were.
Speaker 1: Like, and they are the cool It's changed. I never said they were poor. Never make fun of my jean. The thing is that you don't comment on anything else. You comment on something when you want to make fun of it. Yeah, like you never say, oh, wow, that shirt looks good. I think your goatee is awesome. It's not though I need to trim it a little bit. Oh okay, Well that's on you. Okay.
Speaker 2: I had to go get my haircut this week. Actually, oh sorry, so yeah you do. I gotta figure out what day it is because it might actually be today, and it might actually be in the next hour.
Speaker 1: Huh oh it's tomorrow, okayhew hew.
Speaker 2: Imagine if I couldn't get a haircut for this wedding hot mess.
Speaker 1: I mean, you could have found a place to get a haircut new But if you don't go to your place, it's no good.
Speaker 2: I feel that way, Yes, Like I've been going to.
Speaker 1: My barber shop probably for forty years, with a little break in between where I would cut it myself. But you know that that's neither here nor there. But if I go there and there's a giant line, I'll go to a differ one. No, I don't care, it's different. I have curly hair. You can you don't. You can't relate, but I can't relate. But I mean, what do they do? They just buzz it? Who cares?
Speaker 2: They don't buzz my hair, that's first of all. Second, they don't use at all on your hair do But after they cut it. You can't just cut curly hair like that if you want to, because when it grows back, sometimes it grows back in weird patterns.
Speaker 1: So you just have to like someone who knows how to cut it. Well, you just you can't. You can't really, you can't really.
Speaker 2: Go to a barber shop, right, I can because barber shops are actually where I go to because again, they kind of know how to cut it. If I went to like a salon, like whenever just say like what you're saying, my barber would be busy. I'd go to say my mom would get me into a salon. It would be a woman being like oh okay, So then we're gonna cut it like this, go like this, and then when it would grow in, it would just be a whole bunch of different ways that it was coming in.
Speaker 1: Does your barbershop have the spinny barber pole outside? Actually it does it? Does it it? I'll point it out to you when you drive me home. I saw a digital one. No, I can't drive you home today. I can't just keep going. No I can. No, We'll figure it out. I have a company coming to service our refrigerator today and they said between they said between noon and free. Well, well, well I can't drive you home. No. I think we'll see what time this is over. No, because we have to. We're gonna have a bonus episode this Friday, and we have to record that immediately after this because there's food involved, and you with your juicing thing. So sorry, but you did this to yourself. It's so easy to just take the train. If I lived in Jersey City, hop on the train. Plus I'll stop at Kava had Kava. Yeah, there's not that many. It's so good.
Speaker 2: There's not that many crazies on the path train as there is on the subway. Plus the New World Trade Center is beautiful. It is so nice it is, And yes, I've had kava.
Speaker 1: It's good, but it's trendy balls. What do you mean? It's Greek? It's delicious. You don't like Greek food? I didn't cava is Greek? Yes, it's Mediterranean. Am I talking about the wrong thing? It's balls?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: You order balls online or whatever right on the app?
Speaker 2: It has it's Greek because there's all different types of feta. They have all different types of hummus. I don't have all different type of peda chips feta.
Speaker 1: Know who most? I don't get that, So then what do you get? I don't know ash My daughter actually likes it. Every once in a while, we'll get it from I don't like that either, so then what do you so?
Speaker 2: Then?
Speaker 1: Oh, wait, that's the white cream sauce, right, that's okay, deal in it. And I don't like the dill. What's the matter. I weren't worried why I'm not. I'm just not a You can't say you don't like something I'm not. You literally like zero ingreens. I'm not a crazy fan of Greek food. But I've had kava before, which you said you didn't like it was trendy. I didn't say I don't like it. I said, it's a trendy joint, balls everything, and it's expensive.
Speaker 2: Bowls everything, and it's expensive. Yeah, I'll eat it.
Speaker 1: It's delicious. It is pretty good. I've had good things there. They've chicken. I've had good things there. But you can't eat so far every sauce i've named. I don't get sauce. I don't. You don't have to have sauce.
Speaker 2: So you were just legit eating chicken.
Speaker 1: No, it's a bowl and there's like grains and stuff in it. What grains whatever that the barley or whatever that crap is. I don't know this what I would hate.
Speaker 2: I would hate this place too, where I would say, oh it's trendy Sishi. If all I got was a piece of chicken over some grains, I got.
Speaker 1: A whole bowl full of stuff. You can choose all kinds of things to put in this bowl. Do you like fetta? I do not like fetta. Oh okay, I always say no fetta. Do you let me just read off? Go ahead and we'll see, let's build a bowl together.
Speaker 2: Go ahead, Yes, I will happily do this, right.
Speaker 1: I've had food from there before. Andrew I know I have you have. There's one near my house. I'm just is it with a k or a sea? Kay? Is another? It's a c our story kava. No, I don't want to allow what are online? Yeah? This is the place, okay, Topanga in Culver City. I'm not in California Irvine. This thing is dumb. Doesn't it know where I am? What? You wanted to know where you are? Specifically? Right now? I thinks I'm in Santa Monica.
Speaker 2: Okay, you're right. That's why it's such a trash place all right here.
Speaker 1: No it isn't. It's very trendy, trendy fire bowl. No, I don't want okay, I'm just here. Here's a base.
Speaker 2: Did you get I would get the chicken?
Speaker 1: Yeah, here chicken with the right rice. I'm getting the grilled chicken because it's so freaking good. No, I want, I want to build it. It just wants me to add it to the back. I'm literally doing it right here. So just okay. Would you get greens you don't like green? It depends on the greens.
Speaker 2: Do you want lentils, brown rice, saffron, white rice, or right rice?
Speaker 1: Right rice? Rice?
Speaker 2: You wouldn't want because it's like vegetarian rice.
Speaker 1: I'll have lentils. Okay, that's shocking. Those are beans?
Speaker 2: Would you get crazy feta? No, Herisa, it's like spicy. Would say it again, Harissa, Herisa, I don't know what that is.
Speaker 1: Oh it's a spread. I don't I don't need. I don't need. I don't need that.
Speaker 2: No. No, no dips or spreads that go on on top of it that you mix in and make it good.
Speaker 1: I don't need that.
Speaker 2: No red pepper hummus, No red roasted eggplant dip, No spicy hummus, orsusz eke no, I don't need any of that. Toppings, avocado, no cabbage slawm.
Speaker 1: I have to see it. Is it his red stuff? I don't know. Crumbled feta No, No roasted corn, yes, kalmada, olives, no lentil tobuli? What is that? Tabuli? Is like? How could I put it? Olives in that? It's almost like a smaller grain. Okay, I'll have that.
Speaker 2: He So you're doubling up on grains lentils in that. Persian cucumbers what are those? Are?
Speaker 1: They just like little cucumber? Yeah, I'll have that.
Speaker 2: Pickled onions, no peda crisps, they are good, okay, salt brine, pickles, no shreaded romaine. Yes, tomato and cucumber, Yes, tomato and onion. No, no garlic dressing on the side. On the side, yep, Greek vinigrette. No honey vinagrette.
Speaker 1: Oh, these are all dressings. No herb, tahini, noog I don't know what that is, but no tahini, Caesar and yogurt. Deal. I would have caesar on the side.
Speaker 2: So essentially what you've just created if I just took your order correctly, it's a salad. You're getting a piece of chicken, yeah, with salad on a bed of lentils and lettuce. Some tabooli on the side, porn some pickles, yeah, cucumber, tomato, orange.
Speaker 1: That's a big that's a great bowl. It's a hardy bowl. What's the matter with you? Why are you making fun of me? That's why they allow you to create it yourself, because not everyone likes the same stuff. Why do you have to make fun I don't like feta cheese. We've been through this. I don't like those kinds of cheeses. Goat cheese, don't like it, Bree, I don't like it. What's the difference. There's plenty of stuff. I'm sure you don't like. Well, I'm sure there's a restaurant that you go, eh, I'm not eating. Yeah, I don't eat meat loaf. Okay, there you go. I just like meat loaf. So when we go to the meat Loaf and Porium, I will love life. And you're like, I'm not eating this. Where the hell is the meat loaf and Porium. I'm gonna open it, open up a restaurant now, just to spite me. Yeah, it's gonna be all different kinds of meat loafs and I'll leave it loaves. I'll have a veggie one too, for you know, veggie people. It's fine, okay, yeah, and I'll have all like comfort sides, comfort sides, mashed potatoes, sure, corn, it'll be like p it'll be like the uh yeah peas, it'll be like the Boston Market sides. Or it'll just look like the Senior Citizen special. That's fine. The line will be out the door. I think me loaf is delicious, and I just don't like it. If it liked basically just a different shaped hamburger with breadcrumbs in it.
Speaker 2: I mean, we always say it's a meatball, but I don't believe it because I like meatballs.
Speaker 1: Amy makes the most spectacular turkey meat loaf and she doesn't really like it, and nobody else in the house likes it, so I like, can only get it on my birthday or Father's Day or something like that, Like when when I got to be doing something special. Yeah, like when I get the all right, it's your special meal. What do you want, I'll do turkey meat loaf and she covers it with ketchup. It's so good. Oh, I'm sorry, It's delicious. Yeah, And she puts peas in it sometimes, Okay, in the mashed potatoes too.
Speaker 2: I wish I'd just liked it. I mean, I want to like it. Jackie's made me a meat loaf, and her meat loaf was really, really good. I just got sick off of it as a kid, so I've never gone back sick.
Speaker 1: Yeah, from a homemade one or a restaurant one. Homemade. See, when you go to a restaurant, it's like the industrial meat loafs are like because it reminds me of the salisbury steak from Swanson's. When I was a kid, I was a big TV dinner, guy, I love them. Yeah, I don't know. I loved TV dinners and I liked all the weird ones that nobody else liked. I like to meet Loaf, I liked the Salisbury steak and all. God. When I was please, this is going to age me. But when I was little, they actually came in the foil. They came in then tin. It was a tin, it was a pan. What the hell you call it? Yeah, because they weren't. You didn't microwave them yet. You had to make them in the toaster oven or in the oven oven. So you were waiting forty five minutes for a stupid gross TV dinner you know, I mean now microwave. Yeah, but the turkey ones were good too. What are you doing? We'll be back after this message from Swanson and we're back.
Speaker 2: If I can't find that pausing and to blame it on you.
Speaker 1: You'll be able to find it. Scott said that there was a directile dysfunction. Uh commercial see, because they're different all over the country. Sometimes they're they're geared locally and sometimes they're just national commercials.
Speaker 2: That looks like Colorado's got a issue going on there. It might and then they get the bent thing, the bent carrot one right after that, so not great.
Speaker 1: Or the sandpaper. Yeah, the desserts and the TV dinners were always my favorite. Pudding. Yes there was pudding. I I usually would buy them based on the dessert. Now you're gonna think this is gross, because I like gross things. But there was one TV dinner it was either it was probably the Salisbury st the.
Speaker 2: Reference Feta is discussing to him, so just keep that in mind.
Speaker 1: I don't like the flavor. I just don't like the taste. It's not a it's not a consistency thing because I like cottage cheese.
Speaker 2: But oh, what's the matter, Andrew, I just don't understand what cottage cheese is.
Speaker 1: It's curds. I like the large curd. I like large curd. I don't like the whipped one whipped anyway, So there was a dessert and I think it was the Salisbury steak, and it was when it was when the containers flipped from the tins to the microwaveable ones, and it was like this cheesy, cherry whipped kind of thing that I loved because I like everything cherry. But the problem is, you know, in shipment, like the corn would fall into it and it would freeze into it, and there would be like a little bit of gravy that spilled over into it before it froze, so you know, when you cooked it, there was a little bit of gravy in it. Oh boy, And it was like ugh. But I loved it. I loved it. With the brownie, Oh my god, the brownie was the best. Oh no, what I would kill for right now. A cosmic brownie from Little Debbies. Yeah remember the cereal Yeah, you might still have some yours was pretty No, it's not the same. Those things are so freaking good. The fudge is just with the little sprinkles. Although I do think they changed the recipe. Oh, they definitely did. I I mean, you know, I used to be a huge snackcake guy. Huge. Yeah. The pies were my favorite. Hostess fruit pies and the pudding pies, Holy hell, those were my favorite. I would come home from school and of course, being a weirdo that I am, the lemon pie was my favorite because of the way that the lemon filling would interact with milk. It was kind of like a citrus milk thing, which is gross, but I just liked the way because I'm weird. When I would eat pastries, especially cookies or whatever, I would take a bite of it and then drink milk while it was still in my mouth, so it would mix together. I didn't like swallow it and then drink the milk. I wanted it to mix in my mouth. So that's why the lemon pie thing was always what's the face for?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: And there's no face? I mean, did you ever like put cookies in milk like I would? This is how I would always do cookies in milk, Okay. So I would pour a glass of milk and I would put one cookie in it at the bottom so it would sink to the bottom. Then I would take another cookie and slowly drink the milk with that cookie. In the meantime, the cookie on the bottom of the glass would completely disintegrate. I hated that. I loved it, and I would scoop out or I would go like this and it would go all over my face, you know. But it was like soft, like disgusting soft cookie.
Speaker 2: But hard chocolate chips with these people just heard if they're only listening to audio, is foul?
Speaker 1: Actually the best cookie to do that with that I found as a kid is an Oreo double stuff because the actual Oreo cookies would get soft, and then it would the double stuff would stay hard in the milk. Never mind, No, I the double stuff ones.
Speaker 2: Oreo double stuff is the best Oreo.
Speaker 1: I think Megistav is taking it too far. It's too much.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we don't need that. Yeah, but also the upside down oreos.
Speaker 1: Now, there are so many oreos. I mean, there's got to be a dozen or more different varieties of oreos on the market right now. Probably two dozen too many oreos. I guess I don't really eat that stuff anymore. Yeah, every once in a while, but not really. But but snack cakes were always my things. Ho hos. I was always not devil dogs, though devil dogs were dry hohos.
Speaker 2: Are the cherry ones right with the little coconuts on top of No, those are spine balls snowballs.
Speaker 1: They're not cherry snowballs.
Speaker 2: Were the ones that were in the Hot Chick the rption.
Speaker 1: I uh huh, didn't see it.
Speaker 2: Oh well, you would actually probably find it funny. It's like early two thousand's, late nineties humor.
Speaker 1: I probably would find that funny.
Speaker 2: That was actually that was one of the movies I watched when I was in grade school.
Speaker 1: But the snowball is basically just the bottom part of a Hostess cupcake like cut and then with marshmallow on top of it and coconut, and the marshmallow would change color based on holidays or time of year or whatever.
Speaker 2: They eat them in the movie. And I've always wanted to have one. I've never had one.
Speaker 1: I personally like them.
Speaker 2: They're not everyone's cup of tea.
Speaker 1: No, they're not. And the snackcake game has changed so much over the years, Like they're just not there's so many preservatives, the fact that they can last or stay fresh by for like a month. No, yeah, no, I mean I'm guessing back in the day when they when mister Hostess started, they were probably fresh baked every day and delivered to the stores and it was kind of like, you know, a bakery item. Now it's just no, you get them on the shelf and the gas station. It has been there for a month and they're still soft, kind of four years whatever, probably had some dust on them. There's so many different I mean, Hostess went away and they came back, and now that it's owned by some other conglomerate, or whatever or investment company whatever it's called. I forget what they call it. But there's so many different varieties now, Like if I was still into snatcakes, I would be in all my glory because they have these little bunt things and there's just like there's seventeen different kinds of twinkies now and it's just it's twinkies. Yeah, they're all kinds of different fillings and berries and bananas and and insane stuff. They had I think red velvet ones for a while and wow, yeah, it's just it'sgotten nuts. But I don't eat those anymore.
Speaker 2: When I was a kid, one thing they always told us was if you have something citrusy right with milk, you'll get sick.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean you wouldn't. That's why I'd never understand why orange juice is part of a complete breakfast.
Speaker 2: Same And to be honest, I was like so terrified of getting sick that I would like.
Speaker 1: Drink sick, how sick, like vomit sick or like.
Speaker 2: I was always like if I was ever offered orange juice, I would try and separate, like space it out. I would like finish my milk. I can never have them at the same time, because I'm like, that's how it's gonna happen. Yeah, I can't speak up.
Speaker 1: I mean because if you look at the side of a cereal box or a commercial for cereal, you'll see the bowl of cereal, You'll see toast and butter, You'll see a glass of milk and a glass of orange juice.
Speaker 2: Well, let me look this up really quick, because like, I feel as if there must be something to it, Like the lemons, it makes it sour. It's the acidity, and that must make it like sour quickly.
Speaker 1: Right, Well, the acidity does not mix with dairy products, that's the problem. But some people like that, you know, hence me and my lemon pie is with milk. But I mean that lemon is not really real lemon. It's just lemon flavored.
Speaker 2: So oh, if you have a sensitive stomach, avoid this popular but weird combination.
Speaker 1: It's also strange to brush your teeth right after you drink orange juice. True, that is a weird sensation.
Speaker 2: Oh you're supposed to not so if you have a six don't drink milk after eating oranges.
Speaker 1: Right, And that's also why citrus cereals curdles never really curdle. Oh, you make your own cottage cheese. Citrus cereals never really worked. OJ's was the big one that came out in the eighties, and it did not last very long, but it was not bad. I enjoyed OJ's.
Speaker 2: No which one was I think about this cereal often how gross it was. It was one of the first ones we did. Jolly Rancher cereal.
Speaker 1: That was pretty gross.
Speaker 2: That was so disgusting that cereal. The pieces were like this big and they were so not good.
Speaker 1: We had it where to go?
Speaker 2: You probably, I think you got rid of it.
Speaker 1: That may have been one of the ones that I flattened the box, Thank you Jesus. Otherwise I would not have wanted to have. You'd be eating that right now, absolutely so. Would you do this weekend? Anything fun? Buddy? What did I do this weekend? Huh? You can't remember? Its mean, it's just a few days. I went to an MS walk. My friends were named pat on Sunday. Okay.
Speaker 2: I recorded another podcas Yes with my friend Miranda.
Speaker 1: Oh you have another podcast?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's coming out soon. I'm really excited about it. What's called plus this Reality Trash?
Speaker 1: Oh? Is it's a TV show? Thing.
Speaker 2: Uh, yeah, we're recapping like the worst reality shows of the two thousands.
Speaker 1: Oh is extreme couponing in there.
Speaker 2: We will be doing side episodes if you need a guest, absolutely, we actually probably will nice.
Speaker 1: So we're just there's so.
Speaker 2: Much much bad TV that came out in the early two thousands, like they did not know how to produce reality shows. Nowadays, they're so professional and slick looking and everybody is like glamorous if you're on one and you can have a career. In the early two thousands, you went on one and you basically were committing career suicide. It was terrible. All of the shows were terrible. There's no plots or storylines. It's basically just salacious people doing terrible.
Speaker 1: Things on TV. And there's probably so many that we just completely forgot about.
Speaker 2: Yes, and so me and my friend Miranda were at like a dinner one day and the two of us just started talking about all these awful shows like Flavor of Love, Rock of Love, Strange Love, the one that started it all, the Surreal Life. There was a two thousand and four show called The Club that aired on Spike TV, which it was all about a Las Vegas club.
Speaker 1: Oh, scary would love that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was all about like the Las Vegas nightlife. But again, like we just recapped a show called High Society, they don't have storylines like nowadays. Again you watch just say even Survivor. They plan these people's storylines out, they say, this person's doing this now.
Speaker 1: I was just gonna say, I wonder what percentage do you have to get that?
Speaker 2: No, it's all I keep hitting spam calls with my number.
Speaker 1: I wonder what percentage of reality shows actually are reality and are not scripted? I can tell you from experience, and because people kept trying to like call me out when I did Extreme couponing, maybe I should save this for your podcast. But there was nothing scripted about that show. All they told me is that I needed to save at least ninety percent and that scared me. But I was able to do it, and that was it. And the only thing that they did was they just kept re shooting things. They didn't say you have to do this, you have to say that. They just they would reshoot things to make it look better or sound better or whatever. But there was no there was no script There was no go do this, go do that. That was it was fully all me.
Speaker 2: Well again with shows like that, competition shows are different because you can't skew a competition show. I mean you could, you could, but she it can open up a giant lawsuit where you can basically get sued to no end.
Speaker 1: And it kind of did for that show because there they proved a lot of coupon fraud early on, yeah, in that show, and then they had to have the disclaimer at the beginning and the whole thing exactly.
Speaker 2: So shows like Survivor are real for the most part. There isn't a producer going around saying like you should vote this way, you should do this, that's illegal.
Speaker 1: But do they really not give them food and stuff like that?
Speaker 2: No, there is no food, no anything. There is like no way to figure that out or just get somebody to do it for you. So you're actually doing the amazing racing thing. You're like actually playing for money so they can't interfere.
Speaker 1: But they don't provide any food at all. It's like you find your own food. Yeah, they at least like put things around.
Speaker 2: You start off with something and they tell you that.
Speaker 1: There's no craft service truck behind the palm tree if there is, and you go to it, you'll get kicked off. Huh.
Speaker 2: And in the contract that they make you sign that I signed, it said if they find you doing it, you get kicked off. Interesting, So so what if you can't find food then you like, so my past seasons I haven't watched the two most recent ones, but the past seasons they would go to like a challenge or something and be like, oh, we're hungry and we have no food, and then Jeff Propes would be like, all right, we'll give up your job or something like that, and then they give up something to get food.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, so you're able to barter for it? You can, got it.
Speaker 2: It's not in the rules. But it's like if you're in a dire situation then you can. Okay, but you also have a whole beach with fish and what's your called? Bless this reality trash?
Speaker 1: Save it for bless us reality trash? Okay? Anyway, so what else? How we say? So now we can't even talk about reality shows here. I don't want to. I don't want to ruin your podcast. That's different. It's overlap.
Speaker 2: We probably won't talk about like Survivor again. I'm talking with Wonders, Okay, I got you, like what one season show came out that you were.
Speaker 1: Like, Oh god, I don't even remember. I was not a big reality TV guy. I mean I did like this in real life. That was a fun season, but other than that, I don't really remember watching any that Well, we're going to be getting into all of them. Oh, I can't wait to listen.
Speaker 2: I can't listen. I've had a lot of fun recording them with my friend Miranda. It's it's been a lot of fun.
Speaker 1: Good. We'll have to chat with an extreme coupon on one course, and I can't wait for you to focus heavily more on that podcast and let this one go to hell. Okay, how can I let this one go to hell more than it already is? Oh wow, so this is your bread and butter, right, never forget your roots, kid. Yeah. So this weekend I went to a birthday party for our friend Jen. Oh yeah, it was. It was one of those It was one of those dinner parties where you go to somebody's house and they have a professional chef that comes in and you have parties like this.
Speaker 2: I feel I didn't have a party as if like this is a normal common thing.
Speaker 1: I went to it. I didn't have it. I didn't throw it. But you had gone to like three or four parties. This will be the second one crazy. The first one, the Vito what's his name from the Sopranos.
Speaker 2: Was okay, so it's only two. I thought it was three or four.
Speaker 1: No, And this one actually one of the girls that works downstairs, Nicole. Her brother is a chef, so he was the chef nice, so it was it was fun. And then and our friend Matt, who loved our podcast, Yes, sent you a picture of me not eating cake.
Speaker 2: No, he sent a picture of you eating cakes.
Speaker 1: I saw it was a picture so you couldn't tell what I was eating. I can. I was holding cake and I just ate the fudge out of the middle because they told me how great the fudge was. First of all, I didn't eat the actual cake. Part. I loved getting this message. I woke up to it. Actually, uh huh. And it was almost like you had to like cover for yourself. That was my favorite party. It was covering. I just said I wasn't eating cake.
Speaker 2: The messages came like two seconds apart. Hold up, he said, Hey, it's Matt Scotty's friend. We're at a birthday dinner and I had to share with you eleven eighteen. These are the pictures in question.
Speaker 1: Folks.
Speaker 2: If you're watching this on YouTube, you'll be able to see it. If you're not watching it on YouTube, go to our YouTube channel. This is Scott eating a piece of cake.
Speaker 1: I'm merely holding it in my hand. Oh my god, Look how chunky I look. I was just eating the filling out of it. That's what I do. You know I do that. Andrew was eating the filling. Does that look like just filling, folks? Yes, Look that does not look like Just look at the pieces of cake that are still sitting on the bike. Is just filling? Untrue? False? Okay, I'm telling you I didn't eat any of the cake. Not that it matters. I don't have to.
Speaker 2: Well, we had a great conversation. I said, no filling in that cake, while Scott, Wow, he goes there was a very thick fudge filling. Yeah, and he told me it was no way to eat the fudge and not get some cake with it.
Speaker 1: Not true.
Speaker 2: And we know that it had a label. He would read it and say it had cholesterol. Oh my, So I said, Scott is probably acting like he is having a heart attack. Nope, all because of one slice of cake.
Speaker 1: Nope. He would never eat cake. I didn't eat the cake. I ate the filling. That's basically me just going like into a tub of frosting with a spoon. I didn't eat the cake. I did.
Speaker 2: It's birthday cake, frosting. I would say yes to that.
Speaker 1: Stop it? Are you kidding me? You wouldn't What do you mean, oh, to eat it? Oh my god, it's so good. It's not good for you.
Speaker 2: It's not not at all, And you can't do a whole thing of it. Like sometimes people are like, I just ate a whole thing of frosting, Like, how could you eat It's like ice cream? How could anybody sit and eat a whole thing of ice cream?
Speaker 1: And it's weird. Even though I thought they were banned, I feel like Frosting's are still one of the few products that have trans fats on them, which are like really bad for you. Really Maybe I'm wrong, but I kind of remember reading that. I don't know. But anyway, so the fee I like, I feel like that's definitely unhealthy for you. I like that. I like that. But the dinner was very good. I had scallopsd scallops at the other one too. No, yes, I did you one hundred percent. Maybe it was not nice one hundred percent, but I mean these were some of the best scallops I've ever had ever. But there's that. And then did they get them from mon Talk? I don't know if they I don't know if they scallop in Montalk. I don't know if they do well. I mean Long Island has scallop not as many as they did. The scallop ds are drying up, they really are. No what can I do to save them. I don't get a website, a petition I could sign. I think they should because it's it's it's tough for the fisher people. Fishermen don't know you allowed to call them out anymore. No one.
Speaker 2: Okay, So this is the other thing that people in your generation do.
Speaker 1: My generation just say it.
Speaker 2: If you get corrected, then just somebody will correct you. But up until that point, be like, is your generation saying fish people? No one said that, and a lobster man, I've never said any of these things.
Speaker 1: Okay. Well, anyway, so that the clams, because Long Island is huge clams and stuff, and there it's I love clams. There's not as many as they used to be.
Speaker 2: I could just go for some clams right now.
Speaker 1: See, I'm not I don't think I'm a clam guy, because the only way to really eat them is fried or on the thing. What do you call them? Half shell? Yeah, no, it's oysters. No, I know that, But they clam. What do they do to clams? Shuck them? I know, prepare them. I get to fry them. But also there's another way, there's another way they eat them right, and only fried? No, there's no right breaded yeah that or reganatto or something right clams or yeah, baked clams baked, Yeah, in the shell, they bake it in the shell.
Speaker 2: But you can also just have a clam in the shell and they put like butter garlic on them.
Speaker 1: But you don't eat clams raw, right, that's oysters. You cannot eat a raw clam, I don't think, or can you? I don't know, can I guess? I but yeah, you could eat a clam raw while it's still like now, have you ever seen what they look like? Yeah? They're gross. They are very gross, like a big thing a loogi.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, and it's almost funny how they kind of swim because it's like their shell kind of opens, like, okay, it's not. They're just very odd and they have that weird little like snot thing that comes out of the side. It's like a breathing too kind of Yeah.
Speaker 1: Weird.
Speaker 2: Yeah, those, But no, when I had the other weekend that was delicious. No muscles.
Speaker 1: I like muscles are okay, it's a lot of work for not a lot of them. I didn't think I was a muscles fan.
Speaker 2: But there's a place in Jersey City that puts them in a coconut curry sauce.
Speaker 1: Itw out. No, I would try it. It disgusting.
Speaker 2: Didn't say that it's spicy. It's delicious. And I have to tell you, I want to go back just to go get this. Do they give you bread to dunk in?
Speaker 1: Oh my god? Do you think that some restaurants reuse the shells? They just get like frozen? What? This is the dumbest conspiracy theory I think I've ever heard. I don't think it is, because I bet it happens.
Speaker 2: So you're telling me that, like, oh I had mussels, I took all the muscles out and put them on a plate, and I kept all the little no muscles.
Speaker 1: It's harder for muscles because they're connected and you actually have to pull them out with that little fork. But I guarantee you that there's got to be someplace in this country, some seafood restaurant, some little you know whatever that they they people leave the shells on the plate. They take the shells, put them in the dish washer, the dishwasher whatever, Yeah, clean them, and then they just have frozen like clam or oysters or whatever, and they put them in there. They bake them up or whatever, and they reserve them if they do.
Speaker 2: I'm telling you, I bet you that restaurant got shut down because there is no way.
Speaker 1: I bet i bet there's a lot of them. Okay, I'm sure there is. I'm sure you don't. You don't think that people re use clamshells and bake like a frozen clam in a clamshell.
Speaker 2: I truly don't, all right, I think that because they don't send you clams that are just out of the shell. Yes, you can buy frozen, a big glug frozen, that's right. And if you put it in a shell and put.
Speaker 1: All kinds of spices and breadcrumbs and pretty stuff on it and make it look good.
Speaker 2: No, all right, i'd like this when you have your little fork to take out the baked clam.
Speaker 1: If you don't feel that like, yes, well, I mean sometimes. I bet you there's places that do it. I could be wrong, but I bet you there is. I don't think there is.
Speaker 2: Okay, let's take a pole, Folks, if you're listening.
Speaker 1: A pole, they wouldn't unless they know a restaurant tour that does it. But no one does it. I'm gonna google it later. I don't feel like dealing with it now. I'm just saying, I'm sure there's some place that doesn't. I don't feel like dealing with this, I said, now googling it. I'm sure there's some place that does it. To save money. Speaking of money, we'll be back right after this, and we're back so also that we can. I did some power washing. You ever power washed? Oh? Yeah? I love power washing. I do too.
Speaker 2: It's cathartic. What I'm so sorry? Can I tell you something else that happened to.
Speaker 1: Me as long as you get back to power washing?
Speaker 2: Yeah, of course. Okay, has to do with backyard things. My vamboo is taking off.
Speaker 1: Oh you better be careful. I'm telling you that stuff multiplies, and I show it to you. Your neighbors are going to be pissed.
Speaker 2: No, they're not, because I planted it so far back there's no way it'll ever touch it.
Speaker 1: Telling you it's a very invasive, everyone says plant.
Speaker 2: Look so last year they were all dead things, and now look at them growing from the ground.
Speaker 1: It's going to turn into a forest grove. It's my bamboo grow because the roots they grow underground and they just pop up everywhere. And once they're there, you cannot get rid of them. I get wait, okay, I get wait. I'm so excited parents. Your parents are going to be ousted from the neighborhood. False.
Speaker 2: There's already a piece of bamboo someplace and it's growing and I've never been happier.
Speaker 1: Well, let this podcast be proof that it's all your fault. Did you ever watch Totoro? No? Well, what is that? Totoro is like.
Speaker 2: A really really great animated movie.
Speaker 1: It's Isney. Do you have HBO? Max? I do?
Speaker 2: Okay, so you could watch it.
Speaker 1: Or plus or go? What is it? To be honest?
Speaker 2: Who also decided on the terminology for these things.
Speaker 1: I don't know. Do you have Disney Plus, do you have HBO Go Max? Do you have this? Like? Why did we start calling it? And they keep changing? I have like seventeen different icons on my screen from HBO. It's too damn much. Okay, but you should watch it.
Speaker 2: It's on HBO Max. It's a great kids movie. Okay, you would love it.
Speaker 1: What's it called again?
Speaker 2: Totamo my neighbor, Totoro. Totoro, he's adorable and he's like.
Speaker 1: What is he a bamboo? No, he's a well, he's a classic. Uh.
Speaker 2: It's Hyomiazaki was like a famous Japanese animator. It's one of his best movies. And Totoro is like a big woodland spirit.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'll watch it.
Speaker 2: And we're in the floor and when he wants things to grow, he goes like this, and it's great.
Speaker 1: Well, Cooper enjoy it. Uh, Cooper might actually enjoy it.
Speaker 2: I'm sure she's probably seen people reference it on TikTok without knowing that it's from Todoro.
Speaker 1: I just made the kids watch the Lava thing, the Disney Lava LoVa you the volcanoes and the girl one grows next to him. Yeah, the one that's based off of the Hawaiian singer. Yes, yes, I loved I don't know, I love that. It's like an seven minutes short, but it's and that one and the Dumpling one. Also the Dumpling one. Yeah, yeah, yeah, it was. That was like at the beginning of a movie that I saw in a movie theater years ago. Yeah, now say it's toy Story, but no, I didn't see that in the movies. But we just watched both of those last week. It was fun. Anyway, So powerwatching my neighbor Totoro. Watch it.
Speaker 2: Anybody out there watch it too. My favorite one has to be Princess Mononoke. However, my Neighbor Totoro is like my feel good movie. If I'm ever feeling sad, I put Totoro on.
Speaker 1: That's good to know that.
Speaker 2: And Curious George. Curious George always gets me happy. Jack Johnson soundtrack Upside Down. I like that song that's from the Curious George soundtrack, is it?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Did the whole thing? Okay? So anyway, Saturday. I try to powerwash everything every season, but it's sometimes I don't and things stay green for the entire year. And I don't like that because you know, the PVC fencing gets all green that the what is it not mold but moss grows on it. Side of the house gets green. In the patio, it gets like this brown film on it, you know, and you don't really realize it's there until you powerwash. So I went and I got the suit. You know, at the beginning of COVID people were wearing them and everyone was calling them has matt suits. That drove me crazy. It's not. It's a painter suit. It's from Tivek and it's made like out of what a shipping envelope is made out of, so that's really all it is. With a zipper. So I went and got one of those IT covers, you know, it has the hood that goes like right up to your eyes. And I put the safety goggles on and the whole thing, and I was out in the backyard just doing the thing. I mean, it took me a couple hours because the patio was really gross and you have to get in between every brick, yes, because there's all kinds of gook and weeds and stuff in there. And what happens is it shoots up in your face and so it spraysy my dirt in my mouth because it's hard for me to keep my mouth shut the whole time. And it was going out my nose because I wasn't wearing anything on my nose. But you know, it was it's very It's I don't want to call it satisfying, yeah, but I like I like do I like doing the motion and.
Speaker 2: Like sweeping, but like that fun sweeping.
Speaker 1: Right and then speaking of sweeping, So once that all dried, then the next day on Sunday, I had to sweep the dirt out. But then the bricks look nice and then you can realize like the two or three sections that you missed, and you're like, damn it. Then you got to take the thing out, like I have to take it back out again and hook it up and whatever.
Speaker 2: I also think it's funny that you wear all this when I did it. Like, we also got a powerwasher right in the beginning of like the lockdown in twenty twenty. So I was at my parents anyway, and then my dad was like, everyone's getting power washers, so we got one. And that was just like a fun project I did. I did our balcony, which has never ever been powerwashed in years. Yeah, every tile, everything, and it was so much fun. And now it's almost like expected. It's like, oh it's power washing season.
Speaker 1: I'm like, who see, you know, like I'll write the kid's name in the way Jackie before before I completely clean it. But see last I did a little bit a week or two ago, and I did not wear the suit. And I wear the suit.
Speaker 2: I don't wear goggles, no, but I don't wear anything.
Speaker 1: I was completely covered in disgusting mud. It was up in my socks, it was in my hair, it was in my it was everywhere. So at least this way, I didn't have to do as much cleaning of myself.
Speaker 2: They need to rethink you as my amazing race partner. Why because I have a feeling if you got dirty and it was like.
Speaker 1: Scott, I don't know. I just didn't know. I didn't want to track it all in the house. I didn't want my clothes to get disgusting.
Speaker 2: You know that's fair. But yeah, no, I just I went out there with shorts. Sometimes I wore shoes, sometimes I didn't and just went no shoes.
Speaker 1: What if you hit your foot with the thing by mistake?
Speaker 2: I keep it far away plus like it's a really hard to have a powerwa washing accident like that, Like what could you be doing that? Like I could be going from here to all of a sudden and just letting it hit my foot.
Speaker 1: If it accidentally hit your foot, that's high pressure water. You could cut your foot open.
Speaker 2: But how is it getting there?
Speaker 1: If you slip? WHOA? How am I slipping? Because it's you know, it's it's a lot of high pressure that comes. You could be whoa. You know when you first turn it on. I don't know if it's your first time.
Speaker 2: If you're if it's that high, I was told to hold it out.
Speaker 1: I've ripped a screen before. Yeah, well you gotta be careful. Like people that have never powerwashed before don't realize that it will rip a screen apart. I don't understand the people that wash their cars with them. I still got washing a car with a power washing.
Speaker 2: I gotta wash my car with one because let me tell you something, there's bird crap everything. Wait, doesn't it take the paint off?
Speaker 1: Yeah? That's why I'm not going to do it. I don't but people maybe they're different level.
Speaker 2: Commercial use ones. I don't think really can go to that there might be differently different different strength, yeah, ones or whatever. Mine is gas powered, so it's pretty hardcore.
Speaker 1: Oh gosh, yeah, I didn't know they had gas. Ones still are absolutely plugging. No, no, no, this one's hardcore. Gas the whole nine yards. And I made the mistake of putting it in the garage overnight. Who the whole house stunk of gas. Cooper must have loved it. She did, yes, but it just it smelled, and I had to keep the garage open overnight, and I was scared that someone was going to come in, you know, the whole thing.
Speaker 2: So should we end this episode now? So this way you have enough time to get home. We could do our bonus episode. I mean, it would be disappointing to people, but it's forty five minutes and if anything, we've been talking NonStop, have not had a break in the action. I feel it's been chatty chatter since I mean that's pretty much how it always is, right, I know, I just feel I've been extra chatty today.
Speaker 1: Okay, I mean, look, if you want to disappoint your public, that's fine. If I want to disappoint my public, yeah, what you've got to live and learn, you know that song. There's no way you're gonna get home. They said between twelve and three. So if they call me at eleven thirty and say we're gonna be there at twelve, I'll say I'm sorry. We'll have to push the appointment. Because when they make service appointments, they don't say what time would you like? They just call you yeah, yeah, And that's not okay. People have lives, they have things to do during that am I supposed to take off of work so I can get a light bulb change to my refrigerator. And don't say you can't do it yourself. It's not a traditional ball like old school ge everything. It's a brand new refrigerator and it has these led things, and it's less than a year in service, and most of the lights are out already.
Speaker 2: There's something wrong with these new appliances. They don't make them like they used to do.
Speaker 1: No, they sure don't. They don't, they sure don't.
Speaker 2: Nowadays, you have a Bluetooth scent sir, that could tell you about like, oh, what the weather is, but then it doesn't chill things.
Speaker 1: And hello, our dryer has Wi Fi or something like. I was checking my WiFi and it was like Samsung dryer, and I said, what what I can are you that you need to like turn the dryer on again?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: I mean the thing already sense is if it's wet and it stays on longer, it's just adding solutions to problems I don't have not a solution. It actually is more of trouble because the more functions that a simple appliance has, the more problems you have with it.
Speaker 2: Biff definitely has moved on from cereals and now is working in appliances.
Speaker 1: Is absolutely because our washer now has started saying sud on the screen. It's an error message sud, which which lets you know that it's too sudsy inside and it can't work anymore.
Speaker 2: Well because the so I personally do not like washers that are front facing. Really, I do not like those.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: My mom has always said those are the worst ones, and I have to tell her, Mom, you are correct. Why because when they do it that way, they have to have the rubber ring right around it, and it leaks, It gets moldy and disgusting.
Speaker 1: A and B.
Speaker 2: I don't think it really washes your clothes proportionately.
Speaker 1: Because it's up and down and not Yeah, I don't like it, okay, so we'd have an old school one in my parents' house.
Speaker 2: I mean it's loud, okay that. And we've had this new one, I think for a couple of years now, and I don't know. It doesn't have any fun little things like that.
Speaker 1: Do you do laundry in your apartment?
Speaker 2: Yeah, this is my first apartment that I've had by myself that I have a washer dryer. And let me tell you something life changing. Will never ever move to an apartment that does not have one.
Speaker 1: Look you know me and like using other appliances for other people's stuff. Like when we lived in the Hoboken there was a you know, there was a washer dryer in the in the garbage room and you had to use quarters and the whole thing. And I hated that because I don't know what if like, you don't know, somebody to poop their pants and washed in there and there's like still residuals in there. I mean right, I mean I get a washing machine. Washing machine is to wash things and it probably drains out, but they're.
Speaker 2: Still like, eh, where would you give like would you go to a laundryma?
Speaker 1: No? No, we used it and I just got I guess I thought nothing of it. As I got older, I got stupider, and you know I think of these things. Yeah, but we didn't have many options.
Speaker 2: And then you start putting walls up and saying I can't do it anymore.
Speaker 1: What use a washing machine? Well in a community building? Oh well, I mean, look, if you have to, you have to. Yeah, sometimes you have no other options.
Speaker 2: I mean, I love, It's just it's truly, there is nothing that makes me happier than going home and saying, oh, I need to wash this, and being able to do it, not having to take my whole entire laundry basket to a whole separate room in the building with quarters loading it, having to leave my apartment to go back down to this place to go do more laundry.
Speaker 1: Now are you are you a pod detergent guy or are you a poor, poor poor Okay, although I will say sometimes I go a little heavy with it and it's get you got sud. No, let's stop clothes stains. Yeah, detergent shouldn't stay clothing. Well, So here was the thing. I'm using one like red dye number five, And I.
Speaker 2: Only realized recently that the quick rints literally just like splashes water.
Speaker 1: On you have to do with the normal, like a full cycle. So a couple of my clothes just have detergent splashes all over them. That's fun. Yeah, anyway, but you live and you'll learn. I guess you do. So you want to go? Yeah, I mean, we're giving him a bonus episode this Friday. So this Friday, stay tuned This Friday for a bonus episode. We will be eating something. I will not tell you what. Do I know what it is? I had mentioned it before it is, don't say it?
Speaker 2: Okay, well, I guess until the next time.
Speaker 1: I need milk? Do we have some? Yeah? We do? Ok Yeah, all right, We'll see you on Friday with a special bonus episode and then Monday with an all new Serial Killers. Yay. Until then, uh oh, let me get the ball. It's over here. Oh. Please follow us on all social platforms at serial Killers PC.
Speaker 2: Like and subscribe this podcast wherever you're listening to it. Make sure you review us. We love reading your reviews, Yes we do, especially when they're mean against Scott.
Speaker 1: Okay, until next time, that's fine, say clink Andrew click and almost pressed stop, but I forgot We do a little quick banter, banter, banter, Bye bye,