Speaker 1: Shoe.
Speaker 2: If you watch your coffee time the baby you know the name flame, my bro also known as my row Flame. Come in with last and come.
Speaker 3: In with your love loundes.
Speaker 1: Baby, you better catch.
Speaker 2: It when you can drop a knowledge from fatherhood to politics, shouting now comics, just paying homage.
Speaker 1: What's up tips?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: You know?
Speaker 2: She raised shot towns on speaking to the grown a second. We're gonna last, come in to kick in, and at the end we leave it with just a lifted spirits.
Speaker 3: Think you want to revisit so your.
Speaker 2: First second listen, young folks say you slip? Oh folking, we dig it good? No thish do what you do? I no do what you do?
Speaker 1: No kiss do what I do, and no fish.
Speaker 4: Hey hey, hey, Welcome to this week's episode of Laugh and Learn. I am comedian Play Monroe, along with my gorgeous and beautiful, very sexy the one and only is Bobby Clifford. Hi you, Bobby Clifford.
Speaker 3: Hi, how's it going?
Speaker 4: It's going wonderful and I'll be audience sent me a few inboxes last week and they have not heard I can't. I can't in two weeks, so they told me so make sure sometimes tonight we give a few icons.
Speaker 3: I'm sure I will. I'm sure I will. It was with the porn where they send it to the porn. I'm hoping to god they're going to cut down on the on the porn. Yeah, because it makes like I get it. You know, I'm thinking that I'm going to get some political question and all of a sudden I get an iPhone.
Speaker 4: Oh well, wait a minute, y'all send that to the wrong email. Y'all should be sitting that to Monroe Flame.
Speaker 3: That's it, no laugh and learn laughing does not want.
Speaker 4: That, Bobby. Bobby gets laugh alarn, I get Monroe Flame. Okay, just make you shoot. So if somebody said it over, you might be sending it to the wrong lady.
Speaker 3: Yeah, absolutely, I know. And they always tell you when they say push push this, don't do it. It'll say click this link or push on this link, and I will. I seem a stucker for it. Every time we thank you something else, we.
Speaker 4: Thank you guys for doing us here this week. Let me tell you, this has been a very exciting week in the country and politics. And I think I want to call this episode Divided States of America, because we're supposed to live in the United States of America, but it seems that we're living in the divided States of America. And I just want to give a shout out before we even get started on the first topic, Bobby two Vice President Kamala Harris, who is now the Democratic nominee for picking Tim Wallas. She shocked all of us with that one. We won't get to that later, but I was almost ready to bet my hat that it was going to be Shapiro. But we'll get to that. Let's start to the hottest topic of the week. Y'all think politics was hot? Oh, we got to go all the way over to France, baby, because I don't know what the hell y'all doing over there in France. Barbie, did you see the Olympics? First of all, big shout out to Simone Balles for being the most decorated athlete in American history. We want to say thank you, lady. I think her being married to a man has made her feel like a whole woman, and she just came back accomplished because for you, years ago she backed out because of mental pressure. She came back with a vengeance and the country is proud of you. Here at laugh and Learning and I hired a black effect. We are very proud of you, and we see you and congratulations to you. Bobbie. What interested you in the in the in the.
Speaker 3: Olympics, Well nothing big.
Speaker 4: Oh it was definitely big. If you saw that guy jump over that pole pon it was damn show me it was so big his pole got down the pole. Now I thought French bread was supposed to come on the shelf. He carried that fresh bread loaf with him. Did you see that?
Speaker 3: Oh my god, I'm sorry. He had said he had quite a bad ac from there. Let me tell you, I feel badly though. I guess it's any part of your body, I guess, But I feel like he should have got a dupe over. You know, he shouldn't have been disqualified for that. But I'll tell you, I think it's gonna get a lot of opportunities.
Speaker 4: There were so many jokes and what you just said about him. He should have got a do over. Do you know how many men wish they could get a do over in the painting sector that it's already public At some point company offered him two hundred and fifty thousand dollars to do point already, I'm like that was a low ball hold out for the million.
Speaker 3: Oh absolutely, absolutely, I mean he'd be a fool.
Speaker 4: But you know these.
Speaker 3: Guys though, on the most serious side is you know, you know they trained for all these years and to have that happen, I mean, that is devastating. If he couldn't have just got a fraction of whatever so that he didn't wop it, he must have been walking funny when he got off, God bless him.
Speaker 4: Well, everybody was like, well, he should have tucked it. But when you're running now and.
Speaker 3: You are going to be comfortable, yeah, well you have.
Speaker 4: To have a I have a penis and tesco, so I can speak as from experience. Even when I'm on stage performing doing directions, if it's tuck between my legs, you still walk a little gate leg. But when you're running to jump over a certain hyb of that jeb you it has to be a free fall. It has to be able to move. So you were comfortable. So maybe his underwear was tightened. I'm not saying what he should have done over because I'm telling you right now he three or half the world.
Speaker 3: But it was very entertaining.
Speaker 4: It was member if his underwear were a little tighter, it would not have so much free form. But then his underwear bent tighter would have may possibly restct restricted. His run is running fluke, but he's twenty two. In four years he can come back. Somebody's going to create some greape. This is somebody to make a great underwear for us to say he.
Speaker 3: Could be draws. He could. He could actually be the guy that creates the draws that that they actually need. Yes, some more biles are saying, she's not ruling out twenty twenty eight, and how old will she be? So why not? That's this kid?
Speaker 4: Yeah, he's only twenty two. And this is a great idea. Somebody should now create underwear for men who are well endowed. That's the instant sports because a lot of men are and that you Kentucky the jockstrap. Don't hold it, especially if it's old, because your body didn't got used to it and then got dangling loose and it was dangling like a Christmas or Oh did you watch it in slow mobi? Whoa, it looked like a meat sausage hanging off a ship. Oh my god, I'm like, what a tightle way? What a tighter way?
Speaker 3: He needs something to hide that FUFA.
Speaker 4: I hate that happened, but I love that he's young enough to be able to make her comeback. A and B. He is going to profit magnanimously off of this. He's going to make a ton of money off of that.
Speaker 3: I think in broads alone, they'll all be lining up or whatever you choose. We don't judge here. I think he's going to have a line from here to China. But in the meantime, US has As of this afternoon, I think we were ninety four medals and I think China was sixty five and forty one or forty two is Australia. I thought we were neck and neck with China, but somehow we must have broken out. This was on the Olympic dot com website, so I'm assuming they're right.
Speaker 4: You know who. I love to prove people wrong, and I love to see other people prove people wrong. So the coach who said that the USA team was lazy four years ago or a few or maybe recently, and they all proved and wrong them girls. This team has come through from the runners, the guys who ran the one hundred meters from Chakari Richardson, who we supported here at laugh aline with all the scandal. Maybe a year and a half ago when she tested positive with thac her system, we supported her because what we love here is to see you prove people wrong. Don't let nobody tell you who you are. If you know who you are, own it, fix it if you need to be fixed, and then possess it and then do it again. And we love doovers and second chances here. So yeah, I love to see all of that and these guys. The fact we had the fastest mail in America Hikari Richardson, who y'all counted out a year and have a go, got a silver. It is just so many highs that are there aren't any loads because America has really showed up at the Olympics in the Summer Games in Paris and really clown I hope that we do that in November. Okay, Bobby, let's get on to it. Let's get on to it. Let's get on to it.
Speaker 3: Okay, So let's shake that change. First, the campaign sons have come out and they're actually both sort of impressive. You know, we already knew that what Harris had come out within the first week, but she's she's raked in a whopping three and ten million in July. That that's pretty impressive considering she only I don't even know what day she started in July.
Speaker 4: I know she's seventeen two weeks now.
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah, so, but but some of those are August, right, so we'll say an under two weeks, that's what she she had in But but Trump hass three hundred and twenty seven million, I'm massed already, so kind of impressive. He didn't collect as much in in July. I think he was one hundred and twelve or one hundred and fourteen or something like that. But but you know, there's always and I hope everybody keeps this going. There's always excitement right now, there's a lot of excitement with Kamala. There's excitement with Kamala, and but we have to keep that in our less stand ninety days, three months. We have to hold that firm, everybody, and keep that excitement up and still go out there, drag a drag a pal with you to make sure you go vote and in the meantime vote blue. You know, go on to the website and donate, even if it's five bucks. If we all donated five dollars. Think of the millions and millions and millions of dollars that would be.
Speaker 4: I am going to donate again. It is expensive, especially when she ac Commoy is running against this machine. But we love her vice presidential pick JD. Walls, and we're going to get to that. But the money that he raised, I know she's going to spend hers on campaigns and add in movable. But you know what, I hope she uses a lot of that money for Bobby to go out to meet the people she needs to go up to. I think that that's what's missing with the presidency. I remember, and I know it's not safe because failed attempt assassinated to with Trump, You're don't have to beef up the security out to see them kind shake hands, kiss the babies, hug the seniors. You know, they want to feel like they're a part of the American people. And I wish that she could do more of that. But she's on the crunch time. We got ninety days. She's on crunch time.
Speaker 3: No, she is because people have to get to know her. And you are right about about the accession assassin nation at time, say that duntimes fast because there was a Pakistani national that was actually just arrested who had a plot to kill Donald Trump and other officials, not just Donald Trump. So you know, these these nuts are out there, so if we want to see them, kissing the babies and shaking the hands, glad handing and all of that. But I am going to warn people way back when when President Obama was running the first time I made my first donation, and I'm going to warn you guys. It is like having the world's biggest collection agency come after you once you make thet they're hot and you you haven't even hit click and you got twenty texts a day or whatever that said, you just delete them. I just go on and blocked out particular phone, but there were ninety other phones that they have going. I'm just going to want you that I want you to donate.
Speaker 4: Bobby Clifford is not lying because look, look all day long, all this since I donated, and I did donate last week or week before that, non stop, I get text message to dope and don't and I want to donate again. But I'm going to donate at not at my pleasure, but at my what I can afford, because.
Speaker 3: That should as I said, five dollars if everybody, even if everybody, I don't think that it goes as low as one, but if everybody even one dollar, and you know, and there's there's fifteen million of us, that's a lot of stinking money. So you know, and the packs can Oh did you see? I thought it was hysterical. There's a new pack that came out for older Americans, the calling it the Right Pack, and they've sent that. They've sent Kamala a ton of money so far. But I thought that was hysterical.
Speaker 4: Well, I want to thank y'all, but I don't know. I'm taking offends to the name of that pack.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, no, no, no. I think it's seventy and above.
Speaker 4: Oh. It takes money to win this election. And I'm telling you right now whatever you can give, because they're playing real dirty and they playing real dirty likes and we have to be equip for the machine. I keep telling y'all about the October fall out. There will be in a I believe in my whole spirit that there will be October fall out or very early well cap for each other. It's November four, so it'll be even if it's not November. The first that will be October fall out. But we are like horses of the race. Keep your blindness on, keep your eyes focused on the target. The distraction is going to come. That's how you lose a race looking side to side. The race is one looking forward now looking backward, now, looking on the side of you. You can't worry about what's going on the side of you. And they gonna pull some bullshit by me, I feel you know, they already pull an election bullshit and it is going to be a lot. But I'm telling y'all right now, stay focused, stay diligent.
Speaker 3: They do your dude, And instead of being told what you'll get you when we talk about the selection.
Speaker 4: Negative seeds in your head if you easily influenced because they they everybody holiday They Who the hell is they? You know who they is. They told us back in sixteen hundreds to go to that boat because they was giving them a popassed chicken sandwich. We went, and they brought us over to this country, and now they want us to leave. That's who they is. You're not fucking with they. I'm only fucking with I. I'm going to make my own decisions on what I want. I'm not telling you who to vote for. You know your situation and you know the consequences. But a fuck are they They've been getting us in trouble a long time. They said, oh, you should go over to that ship they got pop passed chicken sandwich. I said, ooh, let me try one. They put my ass on the boat and brought me here. I was cool, I will leave me alone no more days.
Speaker 3: It's probably one one destructive person who just identifies as a day one trouble maker in the ground. I think it is, But no, you are true. I'm going to say this. Listen to the vase. I never think I don't think that any of us shouldn't listen because we can get more information, but then vet the information that they're giving you. Google is literally a click away or Safari or whatever you have on your phone. Takes two seconds to vet something and see if it's correct or if it's true. Again, well, we'll talk about a few lies that are being told and how easy it was to actually actually go and get the information and validate it. Something else that I want to talk about was I'm these Israel groups are pretty solid. We have in Congress. We lost another member of the squad. Corey Bush lost to she's, you know, another Democrat, Wesley Bell, so Saint Louis County prosecutor. So she is the second one in the squad. Jamal Bowman also lost I think it was back in June, to George Latimer, and they were backed by I'm gonna I have to say this American Israel Public Affairs Committee a PAC, and it's the largest pro Israel lobby. They spent eight million armed dollars against against Bush, backing Bell against Bush.
Speaker 4: So Jamal Bowman I knew was going to lose because he did not support Joe Biden publicly. And whatever we thought about Joe Biden and him being a senior or him being whatever he was, he still was. He still is. I'm sorry, he still is the President of the United States, and there's some level of respect, and so I kind of knew that they were going to turn on him, you know.
Speaker 3: And I love that you just said that, because every time I'm seeing her getting accolades, Harris and they wanted to. Don't get me wrong, everybody, but I'm feeling badly for him because he's still working. He just got that prisoner exchange, right, Old sleepy Joe whose mind is gone. Biden orchestrated this intricate, complicated prisoner exchange between seven countries where twenty four prisoners were released. We got three. Would we have lived to have received more, of course we would have, but we got three. So far there are still eight Americans left behind, one of them being that ballerina that came from there. He's still working to try to get more out. But this was the biggest exchange, they said since the Cold War ended. So he's still working. And I hope everybody remembers that he had promised that there were three or four things that he had wanted to do. Some of it was reformed with Scotus, And I just want people to remember this man is still working for us, working, you know, very very hard.
Speaker 4: It's a body cleaver. I think he heard me. Somebody watched my page because I said I needed him to go rogue before he rolled up out of here. And I'm loving the fact that he is going rogue.
Speaker 3: The only thing my concern is is because you know, all of this is chestnut checkers, right. I am sure there are a million things that he could would love to do with the executive privilege, but he's not going to want to harm Kamalist chances. So usually, as you know, within the last two months of them going, they released also to people from prison, non violent offenders and whatnot from prison, and they're going to be watching him. You know, he's not going to be able to do what he probably wants to do as much as he wants to do because it might harm her. So but I say, go, Joe, keep a coming, baby, I'm here for it.
Speaker 4: Now. You have planned to de seed in my head, Bobby, because I'm hearing what you said about your Biden and commonly getting all the shine and everything. I love the fact that he, no, I don't know him personally, but he is not publicly trying to steal the lambl like that because he knows what the bigger He knows what the bigger picture is.
Speaker 3: He keeps giving it.
Speaker 4: If it was the other one in this situation, honey, he would be on press conference every day. But I love that Joe Biden is laying in the cut allowing this to move organically because he knows what the big picture is come November fifth.
Speaker 3: And including her in any little shine he has left, including her. The first thing that he said was, and Kamala was included in those calls she was making those prisoner released. I don't know way Kamala was. Maybe she was, but he's he's trying to give her some foreign policy chops, you know, give her some sort of validity. And I'm sure if she was included, it's because he wanted just that, he wanted her, you know, he wanted her beside him, so she was learning. You know, being with him must must be like having a masterclass. So you know, I go jo, as I said, I hope that.
Speaker 4: You know what's so exciting, Bobby all the hooplah now, because when Joe was just it was Joe. We was like, oh, we're staying with him, but oh it was gloomy doom. I'm not excited about this election, but I'm excited at the people rallying from Kamala Harris and throwing their head to ring him and even Republicans like, I can't do it. I just cannot vote for this man. They're not changing their party, but they're changing their vote.
Speaker 3: They and I've heard I've heard several that there was some sort of meeting, you know, because it wasn't around me. Because Trump wasn't there, but there was some sort of meeting where there were eight Republican leaders in leadership. I don't know if they were in Congress or if they were just governors or whatnot. I caught the clip almost at the end, and they said. One of the gentlemen said, I have been my entire life. He had to be in his late sixties, early seventies. I am a Republican and this is the first year I'm not voting and I am literally what he was saying was what he was not Trump. This man will destroy our country. I am supporting Kamala Harris because I'm listening and I know that I might not agree with all our policies, but there's nothing that's going to harm people. She's you know, she wants to probably do a little more than what we want. But and I thought, that's a brief person. Romney had come forward and said it. He used to be my former governor, and he said he said he absolutely would never vote for Trump.
Speaker 4: And he was you can't do nothing but respect him as an American because that's what I'm saying. This is an episode of what's going to be called Divided States of America. He has done all he could to divide this country to almost to a brink of what he looks like he wants to push a civil war. We're not going backwards, as that's the slogan that they've been saying. We're not going backwards, that's going backwards. So I applied Romney and anybody else who's getting the balls, and I said this, I told you, people are tired of the chaos. White folks and Republicans of the racism ain't going no day anwhere it may not be, but it ain't going nowhere but the chaos. We can't live like this. We cannot live like this.
Speaker 3: It is Ronney got out, he got he couldn't take it. He's I think he finishes in January. I believe he's done. Like he just said, I can't there you go, I can't.
Speaker 4: You just say correctly he said, what Bobby, what did he say?
Speaker 3: I can't do it any longer with my party. The fact that they are pushing Trump and you know it's not the part of the old Grand Party any longer. You know, those people are they're drying up. But anyway, that was that that that's him, just the stuff he says, I mean mean, even look at Trump with the last week when he was with those journalists saying, the black journalists, what is the what is the acronym?
Speaker 4: The National Association of Black Jenerals.
Speaker 3: All of a sudden he's saying that she's she's suddenly black when she has been and he posted a picture of her and he' sorry, you know how she's a fraud and whatnot? And who then who backs her? JD Vance Baxter and said, you know, he says she's a shape shifter. Do you know what I call a shape shifter? Flame? Somebody who just four or five short years ago said that Trump was a was America's hitler. It's a whole host of other terrible derogatory things toward him, and now he's on the same ticket. Does that doesn't that seem like more of a shape shifter than Kamala who I thought.
Speaker 4: I thought you was gonna say something more like a girdle. You know. Let me tell you about JD. Van. J JD Van to me, he pulled the McCain and got worse than Sarah Paylen because JD. Vance to me is from the Democratic aspect. It's fantastic because he's a complete buffoon but from the Republican Party's aspect, he is really showing cloud in them and they're seeing the idiotity that they I don't my personal opinion, I do not think that he will make it to the finish line. I think that we will see a live version of The Apprentice and Trump will say those favoue words. I'm not gonna say it. We gotta wait for him to say it, because first of all, he is outshining Trump with the buffoonery. And you cannot outshine Trump, whether it's good or no bad. You cannot get more publicity than Trump. And he's not getting good publicity, and he is not bringing anything. He's saying the most outlandish things out of his mind, and then his past keeps coming to bite him in the ass, which personally I think he liked, but it just keeps coming to bite him in the ass. And I don't think he's going to make it to the finish lamb. I think I think Trump is going to make history and say those famous words from The Apprentice. That's my personal opinion.
Speaker 3: The only and you're not the only one. I was watching Chris Cuomo and he was saying that he wouldn't be surprised either. But the only problem is is that that would make it even more messy Trump campaign even more.
Speaker 4: Messy, which would be great for the Democratic Party. But he is pulling down the iron curtain on the Republicans, and not on purpose. I think he's just he doesn't know. He's not experienced enough. What was he a junior lieutenant government for what? Two years? Yes? Experience? Yeah, like you said, Bobby the shape shifter of the White Holk, say, shape shifter, let me tell you what we say, two face. He's two fast. He's a worst because you're exactly like five years ago he was the Trump destroyer. Now he catching it as it comes out as Trump's But I don't like what she washing. I don't like two faith. I will never have no trust for him. But now he's showing the Republican Party that they can't trust him because he is worse than a loose cannon. He's a loose, uninformed cannon. Y'all in trouble.
Speaker 3: Uh Yeah, I just don't. And I feel like Trump is almost laying the So at that same meeting, he had said to the journalists of that nobody, nobody even cares about the vice president. Of course the vice president hopefully will win against him, so who cares? And I thought the first thing I thought of they don't make a difference an election, and I'm thinking he did. Forget about McCain. You know, you just mentioned that Sarah Palin sank McCain's campaign bank.
Speaker 4: It they thought she was the great White hope. She was the Alaskan crab. No, she's saying, yeah.
Speaker 3: So they do make a difference in which will bring us into our next topic. But they absolutely do make a huge difference who you choose.
Speaker 4: And so the winner is hey, Kim Wallas the government of Man. And I'm going to tell you right now that she blew us out the water with that one, because I don't even his name being in the running. But once our research, thank you Bobby Clear because 'all know Bobby makes any research to see who this American was, because this is exactly what the fuck he is. He's an American citizen, form a VET, former teacher, former coach, started an alliance in high school, which is a very crucial time in somebody who is NBT or does not recognizes himself as being part of the LGBT community self included, you need a voice, you need to know. You don't need a voice, you need an ear. You need a carrying ear to hear you and see you. He did all of that, a dad, let me tell you something. I'm like, Oh, they did they research on this one, because I would have been my my dirty and clean draws that it was going to be Shapiro.
Speaker 3: Oh, I thought it was going to be Shapiro too. And you know what, I like what he did about the gay alliance that was in school. It was so well thought out and so and it was so strategic. He thought, who would give a better voice to this group than the football coach, you know, a big burley, masculine veteran, you know, blah blah. So he thought, if he gave full full acceptance, you know, that would either kids would would give acceptance to it too. So yeah, he's he's absolutely. He was in his second term. Before he was he was brought to the VP chair, served twelve years in Congress. He has a proven record of working for the working class. Sixty year old former teacher, In fact, I loved I thought he has really quick wit. Somebody said to him, you look so much older because they're the same age. He just turned sixty and Common will be sixty in October. And he said, well, she wasn't a high school teacher, social studies teacher because they agia. Those kids agia so right now.
Speaker 4: But that's one of that was one of the draws to me. You know, I like people who talk shit. I love that he talked and he does not back down. That is what is missing courage in this country. We talked about this a couple of episodes ago. Courage is different now, but I love that he has the convictions of who he is and the courage of being a man and an American to stand up for himself. Oh, this is about to be good. This is about to be good.
Speaker 3: It is gonna be So he's also he's a National Guard VET. He signed up when he was seventeen. He served twenty four years both Domesican overseas. This is one of the things that a lies that's being told, and it's it's it's well, it's a lie. I can't even say he twisted information. So Vance came out today and he said that he was such a chicken. I'm paraphrasing. People go and watch him. He said that he left the service before his his group was going to go overseas because he didn't want to. He didn't want to go into battle.
Speaker 4: Okay, stop that. So he says that he who's there, this.
Speaker 3: Vance who also served, but he was a journalist over there. But he's still it's very high to be a journalist. But that's not the truth.
Speaker 4: When he while you're saying that he left, just even if that's not true. The other one, yeah, also even made it to the service because he claimed he had bones first, So before you throw glass out of that window, check that other because that other window gonna bounce that grass right back at you. That's bullshit, but it's not.
Speaker 3: He was over forty when he left. I think he left in two thousand and five or two thousand and six. Like it was easy to see. It was just his time, his his the other thing that he's for. And I think this affected it was he he and his wife had had to have their children through IDs, so his they had one in two thousand and one, one in two thousand and five or six. He probably left when the wife was pregnant with the second child and just said this was my time. His His group didn't go over to go over to the Middle East until a year and a half after, so, like he was supposed to know that they were gonna So, you know, I don't like that stuff. That stuff I don't like when you're lying and you're in you're trying.
Speaker 4: To sit and know this, this is what we're up against. Distractions, that is, that's all gonna be. Stop beating and stop putting all that in the DNA. Stop clicking that stuff to say, ooh, I know it looks juicy to hear, but when somebody planned speed of doubt in your head, if you have any room for doubt, because I'm focused like a horse and the race is Kamra Harris. Be'st it for me And I'm only.
Speaker 3: Speaking for me, you know, And I agree with that he is, so you know what they had somebody had said to him, he's kind of a folksy person.
Speaker 4: He was.
Speaker 3: So yesterday the announcement was made while they were in Pennsylvania. They're on this seventh state tour. Today they were in Wisconsin, as was as was Vance and somebody in the he started his speech and clearly somebody that was in front of him, he said they. So he didn't say man or woman, so you didn't know, which I don't know if they passed out. He said, they need help. Someone get them water, get a team over here, help them.
Speaker 4: He stopped.
Speaker 3: He stopped about two or three minutes until they were being taken care of it. He said, sorry, everybody, we got You know, neighbors are supposed to be helping neighbors. And then he just continued on with his speech. And I thought, that's true, and then asked if anybody else felt a little peaked, could they get them water? They said, can we got some waters out here for you know, the people in the front. He said, it was blaring hot out there, I guess, but I thought, that's that's compassion. He wasn't doing it for someone got sick, and he just the other one probably would have just he to me, is like he would roll over him. Hillary Clinton endorsed him. She said he got free mails to school kids who were desperate, who didn't have a meal at home, and he he did implemented family paid leave in his state. He's for the every man, she said, And I thought, oh god.
Speaker 4: There's part about the first part of that story that you told me, Bobby, before you told me about the kids getting school lunches. When you said that, the person passed out in the audience and told do do you know that? That is what America used to be? That is what America used to be.
Speaker 3: That's what he said, that you cared about your supposed to be.
Speaker 4: Yes, oh yeah, somebody and God forbid that those two would trying to do that damn assassination to Trump. But that or JEF somebody mentally challenged you know, when the guy who was physically challenging Trump made all the arms. That is not who America is. That is the America that y'all want us to be. We don't want to be that America. That's why I say we don't want to live in. We don't want to be those miserable people. We want to be happy in. Like I'm telling you right now, by this, this shit is about to get good. This is about to be good.
Speaker 3: Well I think so. And you know what the funny part of that is. And I don't know if they'll even plain in a meme or whatever. He sort of enlisted the guy beside it. He goes help him, you're sitting behind him, beside him, help him. And whoever did they must have propped aim up. He also says he's funny, he's he's of course, he was in the Natural Guard, so he's obviously owns a gun. He's an avid hunter. He says about himself that he's a swiftie and he's a member of the beehive.
Speaker 4: Well he's only sixty. Yeah, he just looks Look you know how you wipe the way he didn't?
Speaker 3: Yeah, we crack, Yeah, we we do. He went I think he went for prematurely white.
Speaker 4: But you know how black crack. That's a damn letter back to these these angles ain't ship. Let me just tell y'all right now, So yeah, that's not true. But and we can make fun about the racist. This is laughing. But he just looks older. He's he's your age, Bobby, did you care say he's your age, Bobby? So your age? So you know you don't. So that's what I'm saying. I think that's great that he knows that music because he's still Yeah, he just looks like an older man. He's only sixty.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he has and his kids are you know, younger there. He's got a son that is on like an I E. P. He's got a D d U a d h D. We all had someone. Yeah, Well, what I like is that he knows what it is with the kid with challenges that you're trying to educate. He's got some non verbal something. The way he learns and his daughter, I think it is like twenty two. I've seen the daughter with him. But he's codified abortion when when the federal abortion was taken away, he codified it in Minnesota, so anybody can get it there. He expanded the Family Leave Act. He protects gender affirming healthcare because there was a time they couldn't. People who were in transition just couldn't get the medical health care that they needed. He requires universal background checks for if you're going to have a gun, and he legalized recreational marion, so you might be called up there in Minnesota, but but you might.
Speaker 4: Be so high you won't remember it.
Speaker 3: That's exactly so anyway I say, I say, so, I don't have to do.
Speaker 4: It because I don't smoke marijuana. Honestly, I will take an editor. That's just been very true for y'all know that though, because I talk about that on State Uh, so many people not just for medicinal purpose. When I when I do go to the dispensary. Here in California, the majority of the people that's in those dispensaries are Caucasian and spend and spend massive amounts of money at one time. You know, black folks will go to the hood, get us a Toyola band. But I'm just saying that because and I believe that, you know, face wise, a lot of people might white say, oh, he's legalized in marijuana, like that's a drug. But a lot of a lot of people who don't probably don't want their faces to be seen, will probably agree with that because they already smoke marijuana and they want to be able to travel with it from state to state because they're not going out of the country. Some states you can travel with it to some states they will lock you up for it. I think a lot of people that's going to be a plus for him. I think I think they think that some of them Republican trumpet can think and that's gonna be a minus. But putting in they'll smoke weed too.
Speaker 3: Shit, well, I know, and if you're drinking, I see, I don't see the difference. I rather, I will say this, you're supposed to use it just like drinking. You're not supposed to it behind the veil. Do you know how many cheech and chunk cars I've been behind lately. It's issue with the vaping. For the love of God, keep it, keep it in your lane, and keep it in your living room.
Speaker 4: That's something that's gonna be for his campaign. I know it. Twenty years ago it would have been a hell of a no no, But these are very different times that we're living here.
Speaker 3: And oh look what President Biden has done. He released a whole bunch of people for you know, non violent you know, uh, the crimes, drug crimes. But but anyway, No, I think learn a new world. We've got to We've got to kind.
Speaker 4: Of a commercials and everything I tell you, I know it sounds. It sounds. When I first heard our creamed a little, and then I thought about where we live and how we live, and all these young kids and even older people smoke marijuana. You know, I'm like, yeah, that might listen, that might work in his favor. Because I hear people at the airport because I traveled so much, talk about how they trying to have their their weed in suitcases or whatever because of the dogs. Now you can just walk around and make up these report to be hitting the blunt with the police Officeer, good guy, Then you wanted some of this those that I think that's where they want to live at. I do. I believe that's what people want to live at.
Speaker 3: Well, I'll tell you they'd have to draw them in because Minnesota is gorgeous in the summer, which is probably.
Speaker 4: Good. Cold, it's a different and it's a different kind of cold. It really is.
Speaker 3: It's bone.
Speaker 4: It's the bone.
Speaker 3: We get it here too, but only for.
Speaker 4: A very time, which is why they created those buildings in downtown of Minnesota that you can go through the buildings to move around. You don't have to be outside. That's how cold it gets. I'm cool. I'm cool. I'll stay in southern California. Okay, where we're going, by me, where we're going.
Speaker 3: I think we have just literally a teeny tiny just quick quick things to mention. I don't know if you saw that Defense Secretary of Lloyd Austin scrapped the scrapped the plea deal for the nine to eleven plotters. That was it was two years in the making, it was years. Two days before it was supposed to go out, so I guess to too, those are the numbers, and he said, no, it's going to move forward.
Speaker 4: They're going.
Speaker 3: They should get their just rewards for what they've done to us. I am sure. The next topic, which we'll just talk about two seconds, the economy, the market. We had a market tumble, of course people because we had only one hundred and fifteen thousand jobs were made by Biden and their people are panicking. There's no panic. We're not in a recession. People will mention the R word. We're not in a recession. But they are talking about now, which is kind of great because my car shit the bed, so I need to buy a car now that interest rates are supposed to be coming down in September, so fingers and toast cross. That happens. This happens every election. It goes crazy like three months before and for three months after until the new the new president actually gets in. Ukraine got their fighter jets that they've been asking for to fight, to fight putin yay for them. And the Middle East.
Speaker 4: Wait a minute, there from one of the Hamas leaders. They did they did it.
Speaker 3: It was one of them, and so you know, Iran is off of the wall because that's happened. So it's it's it's vowed revenge on on Israel, and it's and this is this is making I think it's uh yeah, yeah, Sinoir. I know I'm saying his name wrong. I shouldn't and I'm not making light of it. I just don't know how to It's y A h y A is one of them. There were two of them that were killed. But it's it's tense over there. I wouldn't want to be in. President Biden said this about a week and a half ago. Watch where you're going, people. We conscious walk around like we used to be able to twenty thirty years ago, you know, between the prisoner exchange when he came out, when he spoke about that, things are.
Speaker 4: Very so I hate that they killed those Tamoskas. You know, I don't know all of that situation. I'm not speaking on that before y'all guys go. But when I say I hate that they happened, I hate that it happen. Now we're in the middle, we're so close to this election that everybody is pointing the fingers of blame at everybody else is and war, the wars are not going to stop. These wars are getting really really uh treacherous, and they're really bad, and eventually it's going to lead to some other country that supports one country that don't support us, and then we all gonna be in the ship show the words.
Speaker 3: You're right because where one of their biggest allies, Israel, is one of our biggest allies. They handle they handle it around for us, so we could sit in our beds and go to sleep at night. We don't have to worry about nonsense happening here these countries over there. Every time people.
Speaker 4: Going to spill over. And I hope not, because I'm telling you right now. There's a song that Herald Maryland and Blunos, that Teddy Pendergrave saying called wake Up Everybody, and there's a line that said, there is the world is so much different from what it used to be. There is so much hatred, war and poverty. That song was made in seventy four. This is twenty and twenty four, and those words are as prolific now as they they are as signific now as they were they That is not speaking volumes of joy and prosperity in this country. It's not it's too much hate. It's too much division, the divided States of America. That is what we have become because we were supposed to come from other places as a melting pot, the Irish, the Black, the Africans united, that's what it means to be united. We allow somebody who is a damn reality star to come in and y'all just opened up the gates of heaven because of the popularity over the professionalism and the authority and the experience. Because it was a it was a it was shiny, it was pretty, that pretty would it.
Speaker 3: Was entertaining, but we got we gave up all of those things that you just said. We gave up, you know, someone that had experienced something.
Speaker 4: That was we looked very damaged as the country. And I'm from out. I'm not talking about somebody else on the outside. I can only imagine. I can imagine what they said about us, their love.
Speaker 3: They're loving it because we were the beacon on the hill and we felt like we were superior whenever they would say, you could see an American and they stick right out when they travel. They think everything is owed to them and we probably do so they're loving this right now.
Speaker 4: But we're better than that. Saarlier we got a chance that they would do over. Y'all when I tell you, we get a chance to do it over. And that as as Kamala and uh A Wall says, we're not going back, we are not going back. This is not up to me, It is up to everybody. I said this, I'm gonna say this until the elections over a billionaire's vote. Jeff Bezos and I are on equal urns when it comes to the election process because his vote carries the same weight as mine and you as well. Baby, get your ass to the post. Make sure that everything is deducts in the rope. Because they playing hardball. They are unregistering, they're changing address, they're rezoning. You've got to make sure that you are crisp and concise because what we will not get a chance to do over is that vote. Make sure nobody writes on your ballot. It's okay for you to say I need another ballot. Make sure that you if you are with an elderly or somebody who is autistic or on the spectrum, help them to make sure that they vote correctly. Because I'm not telling you which party to vote for it, I can never tell you what that to do. But you should vote for your best interest. If you guess somebody your family as a veteran or a woman or autistic or a transgender or a black life tino or whatever, you should be voting for Kamla Harris because then you're voting for yourself. That's just my two cents, Okay, with three cents.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think so too. Hey, if there's a group called like.
Speaker 4: That, I think.
Speaker 3: White dudes, the rest of us, the rest of us can step in line.
Speaker 4: I think I like that name Bobby Clifford, I think the name Micham and listen. And that's what we have to do. We have to be able to make light of what the obvious is. If they white dudes, guess what that ain't even to do. They're just white dudes. But we we can, we make we take things to go the wrong way. I love it and I love it. So many white white people are coming. They had white women for COMMDA, white men for coming. Now I got white dudes. I've seen the days for Kamda. It's so many people. Yeah, the m this is the excitement of this election is something that you might not see for a very long time. So get excited, stay excited, keep the same energy that you have now ninety days later because things are gonna be thrown at you that you have to put your little blockers up and don't pay attention to because some shit gonna come down the pipe. Get ready forward. But if you focus on what what's really important and the big picture as an American, we're gonna win, and we're gonna win. You gotta win inside before you went outside. Damnite. You got to winn your spirit so she can feel like she's gonna win because we dropped the ball a bite. We got to keep her uplifted. If she is our face, we got to keep the joy behind her, which means she needs to fill our love support even financially. So do what the hell you gotta do. God damn we have had an episode today. Bobby Clifford. Oh, I got to tell you that that would be in New York City August the twenty sixth at Comedy in Harlem, which is a new location. Google and look on my Instagram social media and twenty seven I'll be at Saint Mark Comedy Club which is down by the village. Also, I taped were playing spades with mister Nick Cannon Monday with my best girlfriend dot heyes us to die and Nick Cannon publicly said that he was going to executive produce my new one hour special, so y'all be looking for that when the show come out. He said it on the show numerous time. First of all, we had the best time you ever had in your life. So are your big things are popping? We try to keep laughing learn on the map. Make sure you download a chair with a friend. Let everybody know that laugh and learn is here four years in with Flame and Row and Bobby Clifford the aka Tooks and guess what, We're gonna keep giving you what we get, and we want youry to keep informing us on the things that you want us to know or that you want to teach us, because we're not too old to learn. Bobby's a little older than me, but we're not too old to learn. Oh now, we appreciate you because this is a transfer information because here you laughing learned. The model has not changed and will not change. We are not trying to get you to change your mind. We are only trying to get you to use your mind. Because why Bobby is a mind is even worse one. So get your ass to the polls. Roll up, walk up, smoke up, whatever you need to do. This is something that can alter the future, and not possibly the way that you wanted to because if you think it's bad, if you think it's bad, it can get worse. I've seen a picture of Trump today. You remember he said he didn't know what project twenty twenty five on his private jit with the with the author of Project twenty twenty five. Pay attention people, this means you, all right, well, I think you're trying to produce it. Aaron Howill. Feel bad to mister mister Howe. We we miss you and we know you here. But because Aaron always give us topics and bullet points, we did it without you tonight, Aaron. But we'll be looking for you next week. Have a great night, y'all. See you next week. Follow me at Monroe Flame on Instagram, uh and YouTube and all that TikTok and Slave Monroe one two fast and Bobby Clifford is Clifford Bobby on Instagram and Bobby Clifford on Facebook and just don't follow me to the bathroom because I gotta go peek. Don't miss an episode of Laugh and Learn. Listen and subscribe on the Black Effect Podcast Network, I Heart Radio app or wherever you get your podcasts. Laugh and Learn Podcast is a production of the Black Effect Podcast Network and iHeartRadio. Our ejective producer is Tiffany Hattish. Our theme music is by the one and only Chrissy Payne. Thank you, guys, this is Flaming Road. Don't forget to laugh. Listen and Learn