Speaker 1: Well, let me first off say Mary Christmas to you and your family. Senator Ted Cruz and I Ben Ferguson want to make sure that we wish you and your family again a very merry Charristmas. And we also know that many of you are on the road going to see family and friends and celebrating the birth of Jesus Christ, and you're probably looking for a little bit of entertainment and what to keep you awake on these drives, and we love that you're listening to this show right now.
Speaker 2: We decided what.
Speaker 1: We were going to do is put unedited the entire three part series with James Comber together. This is going to be very big in when Congress comes back into session, it's going to have an awful lot to deal with the investigations into the Biden crime family. If there's any story from twenty twenty three that's going to move into twenty twenty four, it's going to be this story. And that's why we want to make sure that if you did miss any of those three part series with James Comber, that you were able to hear it here today. So we're going to play that for you. Like I said, unedited in its entirety right now, and again we want to also make sure we take a moment remember the reason for the season. This is about the birth of Jesus and the celebration of what he did for this for not only us, but the entire world.
Speaker 2: It is incredible.
Speaker 1: And I hope that you will take that time with your family to talk to your kids, your grandkids about the true meaning of Christmas. It has become obviously so commercialized, and I just want to say, please take that moment remind them what this season is all about. So again to you and your family, Merry Christmas. And here is our unedited three part series all together with James Comer Center. This is going to be a really fun multi part series and for everyone that's watching or listening, if you're listening to this episode, we ask you to please share it everywhere. We're going to say that on the very beginning front of this on social media. This is going to be multi part series with a dear friend of yours, Congress and James Comer, who's doing unbelievable work in the house going after the Biden crime family.
Speaker 3: And I want you to introduce your good friend, well, James, welcome back to verdict. This is this is your second time that you've been with us. We had you earlier this year for a two part series in which we broke down and you went through the details of the very systematic investigation you're leading in the House. We're now at the end of the year, and so we're coming back for yet another multi part series, UH to really get into the substance. And and a lot has been happening lately. We just had Hunter Biden defy a congressional subpoena. We just had the full House of Representatives vote to authorize formally the impeachment inquiry. And this week there's some breaking news. You're you're you're sending your investigative team on the road. Why don't we start by tell us about that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, So, obviously a lot of these people that we've asked for interviews and depositions, they're trying to use the holiday as an excuse why they can't come in and do it. So we decided we would make it more convenient on them and send our staff to depose them or interview them in their home area. So the first one we're doing is with the owner of Americoor Health and America War Health was the healthcare company where James Biden, the President's brother, approached them because he heard they were financially distressed and said that because he's a Biden and because of his brother's contacts in the Middle East, that he could help them acquire all the capital they needed to get back on their feet from the Middle East.
Speaker 5: But they were going to have to.
Speaker 4: Pay Jim Biden first, and they gave him six hundred thousand dollars. And by all accounts, Jim Biden completely defrauded America War Health. He never provided any funding or anything else. But what ironic about this for Joe Biden. Not only was that a pure example of influence pedaling, Joe Biden received the last payment from Americal Health, they sent a check to Jim Biden for two hundred thousand dollars. The exact same day that Jim Biden received that two hundred thousand dollars check from Americal Health, they wrote Joe Biden a check for the exact same amount two hundred thousand dollars. So that was the first example of evidence that we found where Joe Biden directly benefited from the Biden family influenced peddling scheme. So we're gonna have our deposers down there talking to them about how this started and what role Joe Biden may have played, and if they ever met Joe Biden and all of that.
Speaker 5: So that should be very interesting.
Speaker 1: It's interesting you didn't mention the name Hunter Biden in that story of influence pedaling. That is the part that I think many Americans have maybe not understood, which is this, this is the entire family that's been involved in getting paid. Can you go into that a little bit more about about James Biden, not just Hunter.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think James Biden probably committed just as many crimes as Hunter Biden. The only reason we don't know about James Biden is he didn't leave a laptop linery. We've been able to subpoena his bank records, and I can tell you there's a lot of questions we have for Jameis Biden. That's why he received the subpoena. We're working with his attorney and we hope to have him in in January. But at the end of the day, this example with AmeriCorps help sure looks like securities fraud. I mean, I don't know how else would you would describe it. But obviously they deserve due process, and they're gonna have due process. But we know from court records this Americ warp Help is in federal bankruptcy court. They obviously have accused Jim Biden of a lot of things. So this is all public record, and you know, it shows that it was just under Biden. This was the whole Biden family. America Jim Biden Hunterman.
Speaker 3: So Americal Health paid Jim Biden six hundred thousand dollars. As best you can tell, did Jim Biden perform any any service for them, do anything of value for them?
Speaker 4: According to the court records, America or Health says no other than he went there and you know, made all these promises that you know, Joe Biden's contacts they would work together and help them get all the money from the Middle East.
Speaker 3: But they never got any This is.
Speaker 4: They never got a penny. They never got one penny. And it looks like Senator on Jim Biden's bank statements they tried to say that six hundred thousand dollars payment was alone. And I think that's a very important aspect of our investigation because from the notes that the whistleblowers have turned over.
Speaker 5: We know that.
Speaker 4: You know, sometime in twenty eighteen, the Bidens figured out that the IRS was breathing down their necks. They knew that they had all these suspicious activity reports from the banks that were accusing them money laundering and having shell companies and potentially taking bribes, and they changed the way they were operating, and they went from receiving wires directly through the shells to receiving payments and calling them loans.
Speaker 3: So you would do that. I want to stop and unpack a lot of that. So we hear from the Democrats, we hear from the corrupt corporate media. There's no evidence, no evidence, no evidence, especially no evidence of Joe Biden's involvement. So I want to break down because you had a lot of substance there on the shell companies. How many Biden shell companies did y'all uncover?
Speaker 4: Twenty And let me make sure everyone understands this. A shell company is a company with no assets and no known purpose. So the bank email that we released two weeks ago showed the bank examiners saying, you know, they got this wire from China, and he says it's an investment company, but it's an investment company with no investments, and then the account that it went through was essentially a dormant account. So there's evidence that the bank examiners, and if you look at and also the suspicious activity reports, the banks knew these were shell companies, and the banks did everything they were supposed to do by notifying Treasury that wait a bitte this politically exposed family. They're getting wires from our enemies around the world. We don't know what these wires are for, and they're going through companies that have no known purpose or no acres.
Speaker 3: So shell companies. They're not real businesses. This is not a dry cleaner, this is not a gas station. They're no employees, there are no paychecks. They're not a business in any sense. This is a legal entity, and it's a legal entity created to send money to and it's what is often used for money laundering. It's what's often used to hide the source of the money. And you mentioned the suspicious activity reports, So let me ask for our listeners what is a suspicious activity report and how many of them were filed on the bidens.
Speaker 4: A suspicious activity report is when the bank notifies the Treasury Cabinet that they believe their client may have committed a crime.
Speaker 5: Now, I want everyone to understand this.
Speaker 4: Banks don't just do this nonchalantly, like the Washington Post tried to say, No bank wants to file a suspicious activity report center, because when you do, that invites the bank examiners to come in and investigate you. And the last thing a bank wants to do is the bank examiners walked through the front door. The Bidens had one hundred and seventy suspicious activity reports filed against them, which is unprecedented.
Speaker 5: I was a director of a bank for over a decade.
Speaker 4: Never has anyone received more than one or two that was affiliated with my bank. And the fact that this family got one hundred and seventy from six different banks on dozens of different accounts showed that there's something bad going on here. Because the banks are notifying the Treasury. I'm sorry, Treasury, we believe the Vice president's family are involved in some top of fraud.
Speaker 3: Well, and James, let me make sure. Let me make sure I understand this. Suspicious activity reports are relatively rare. There's something that the bank files with the Treasury Department when they believe there may be evidence of criminal conduct. And if you or I or Ben went and created a shell company, a company that did nothing, that had no employees, that was not a going business, and that shell company began getting multimillion dollar wires from China, from Russia, from Ukraine, that would be the sort of conduct that would trigger a suspicious activity report if any of us did that. Is that right?
Speaker 4: That's exactly right. And we released an email last week that kind of showed the thought process by a bank examiner was he was communicating with his super barrier and in the end they filed a suspicious activity report, and this email kind of outlines it. The Banker's Center said, wait a minute. You know this account is pretty much dormant. We don't know what this company is. All we know is that the president's son owns it. He got a five million dollar wire from China. We had to contact him to prevent a thar. We said, I'm sorry, mister Biden, we need to know what this wire was. And he said it was a loan. And there's like, oh, a loan from China. Well, we need the loan documentation and he said I don't have.
Speaker 5: Any, which is ridiculous.
Speaker 4: No one would loan anyone five million dollars without having some type of loan documentation. So then he said, we feared this could be a bribe, because we know China influences politicians through vulnerable family members, and we've seen in the mews where his ex wife said he was on drugs, he was in financial trouble. We believe this could be a real national security threat. That the serious of an email as I've ever seen from a major bank examiner.
Speaker 3: Yeah, look, that is very serious. And of course CNN doesn't cover that, MSNBC doesn't cover that, ABC, CBS, NBC, the corporate media, that email doesn't exist. Now. Now, one of the things as far as the corporate media is concerned, one of the things that you mentioned a minute ago that I want to stop and drill down on a little bit. You said, early on the Biden family business, they would just get wires from overseas that were payments through these shell companies. But then there came a time when the irs started coming after them, when they changed how they did business and they began instead of getting wires that were straight out payments, they began calling them loans. Explain that a little bit more about when they did that and why they would have done that.
Speaker 4: That change started happening somewhere mid twenty eighteen, and from twenty fourteen to twenty eighteen they were pretty consistent. They would, you know, after Joe Biden would meet with these people, or a hunter would fly on Air Force two, or Joe would talk to them on the phone or have lunch with them. Then money would flow through the shell companies, and then they would disperse the money through the shell companies to ten different Biden family members. Once twenty eighteen rolled in and they realized the IRS was rolling in on them, and they knew this because the Irish was talking to them and the Irish was the Lower notes confirmed this, they changed the way they were doing business. Then they started taking money in, some of it directly through their personal account, some of it still through shell companies, but they were calling them loans. And the reason you do this is twofold number one. You don't report a loan on your taxes. So theoretically, if you got five million dollar wire from China and you said it was a loan, you didn't have to put that on your taxes, and the IRS would never know about it.
Speaker 5: And secondly, and this.
Speaker 4: Is the most obvious, you don't have to pay taxes on if it's a loan. And that's why I always said, we're going to follow the bank records. We're going to go with the bank statements in lieu of the tax returns, because there's nowhere on your tax return does it show you have a loan. There's a place on your tax return to show where you pay loan interest, mortgage interest, or if you loan someone money, you receive interest, but there's nowhere on your tax returns would it say alone. So if you just got the Biden's tax return, you would never know about fourteen million dollars that we found because they didn't report it to the RS.
Speaker 5: They called it loan.
Speaker 3: So fourteen million was the amount of loans you found so.
Speaker 4: Far, Yes, for Jim and Hunter Biden.
Speaker 3: And look, just to underscore what you said, because it's important. By calling it a loan. Number one, you don't have to report it to the IRS. Number two, you don't have to pay taxes to the IRS. But but of course it's got to be a real loan. It can't be just fraud. And all right, I've gotten loans over the course of my life. I've got a mortgage on my house. Now, the mortgage on my house, the collateral is my house. I've gotten car notes. I borrow money to buy a car. The collateral on the car note is the car. If I don't pay the payments, they take the car back. Is there any indication that Hunter or or Jim Biden had any collateral fourteen million dollars of loans? Did they own fourteen million dollars of collateral that would serve as the basis for those loans?
Speaker 4: Well, and I understand loans. Thank god, there's no loan documentation. We've asked for loan documentation. They won't produce loan documentation. It doesn't appear they had anywhere near fourteen million dollars in asset.
Speaker 5: So if you get fourteen million.
Speaker 4: Dollars in loans, you really need to have about eighteen or nineteen million dollars in assets, because that's the way that the banking rules are. You've got to have more than enough or you would be underwater. So but here's the most concerning thing. Going through their bank records, they've received all this money that they call loans. There are hardly any loan repayments, any principal payments, and no interest payment.
Speaker 3: All right, so this goes back.
Speaker 5: To twenty eighteen principal payment.
Speaker 3: Twenty eighteen, they start getting loans, they get fourteen million dollars of loans. You're saying from twenty eighteen to twenty twenty three, that's five years. There are very very few loan repayments at all, either principal or interest. In other words, this is some sort of magic loan that you don't need collateral for, you don't have to pay back, and it sure is helpful if you want to, say, buy a lot of crack and prostitutes, if you don't have to pay the loan back. Is that? Am I being fair and characterizing that?
Speaker 4: That's exactly right? It looked like one loan for half a million dollars to one of the bidens. They may have paid one hundred and ten thousand dollars back with no interest. The rest of the fourteen million dollars we can't find where they've made a single payment and not a kenny of it.
Speaker 3: But by the way, do they dispute this? Does Hunter claim no, no, I pay that back? Does Jim Biden claim no, I pay that back or do they dispute what you're saying.
Speaker 5: Well, we we're going to bring them in.
Speaker 4: You know, that's one reason we wanted to pose them. But you know, you can look at the bank records and there's no there's no payments back.
Speaker 1: Best case scenario, how much of the millions in loans eighteen million do you think they paid back?
Speaker 2: If you're being generous, fourteen million, fourteen.
Speaker 4: Million, I mean one hundred and ten thousand.
Speaker 3: Wow, it's you know, good to be a Biden.
Speaker 4: So and look at what point does the loan become income?
Speaker 5: You know, I don't know, that's a question.
Speaker 3: What does the law look if the intent is to defraud the IRS? If if it is a fraudulent vehicle, the IRS can bring it for tax fraud. You can't characterize something as a loan that is not in fact a loan that doesn't intend to be paid back. And I mean that on the face of I got to tell you I'd be ready to prosecute right now. Of course, you know I don't work at the Biden Justice Department, and so my marching orders aren't protect the big guy. And the statute of limitations is not far from running on these too. They've already let the statute of limitations run on what Hunter did with China back in seventeen. And the clock is ticking now. Now we started with with your telling us your investigators are going to talk with AmeriCorps Health Company about the six hundred thousand dollars that was paid to Jim Biden, And you said two hundred thousand went straight to Joe Biden. Did that come from AmeriCorps or did that come from AmeriCorps to Jim and then Jim to Joe. What was the path of the.
Speaker 5: Money AMERICRPS to Jim, and Jim to Joe.
Speaker 2: So the big guys getting cot day.
Speaker 4: The same day, the same day. So in Jim Biden's bank account the day he deposited that two hundred thousand dollars check, I think he had like four thousand dollars ballots, So he went from four thousand to two hundred and four thousand. Then he writes a check for two hundred thousand Joe Biden, so he goes back down to four thousand. That wasn't real hard to trace. I would challenge anyone to uh debate me on tracing that check.
Speaker 1: I have one other question on this money in general. We talk about the loan payments, but can we talk about the total sub of money that was coming into the the the Biden affiliated businesses. There were much bigger business deals that were done. And how hard is it to trace me.
Speaker 3: They're not businesses, call them shell corporate corporate businesses do something. Yeah that these these are just bank accounts to park money.
Speaker 4: Right and and a lot of these shelves had multiple bank accounts. That's what's taken so long to get the bank records in.
Speaker 5: We find more bank accounts.
Speaker 4: I mean, we're always finding more bank accounts and more accounts. But you know, we've identified twenty four million dollars that we don't think they can explain what they did.
Speaker 5: There's more, we know where it is, but you know, for for.
Speaker 4: Times sake, I mean, this is this is just the House Oversight Committee. I mean, no one in the government has investigated this. Anytime someone got close, like the Irish Witch of Blowers, they were told to stand down, usually by Leslie Wolfe.
Speaker 2: And can you explain when they get close?
Speaker 1: You just said every time they got close they were told to stand down. Lesuaf remind people of the pattern of how close they got to the Bidens and then how they were cut off.
Speaker 4: According to the irishwitch of blowers in their notes and everything Shapley and Ziegler have said has turned out to be true. We're seeing some of that in this recent indictment in California.
Speaker 3: And Chafflee and Ziegler are the two IRS whistleblowers, their career employees. They're not partisan Republicans indeed, you know, indeed they're Democrats, the Democrats. But they came forward because they were horrified by what they saw and and tell us what they told.
Speaker 4: Us, Well, they knew that there was money laundering, they knew there was tax evasion, they knew there was tax fraud, and they had accumulated all this evidence. Now they wanted to go in and raid a storage unit. They were told that there were documentation, you know, there were documents in the storage unit. And they said they also wanted to talk to Joe Biden. Well, that is the worst thing they ever said, because when they mentioned Joe Biden, that's when they were told to stand out and they were taking off the case.
Speaker 5: So the Irish rolled in on them.
Speaker 4: We know from talking to people and Jim Jordan talking to people at the Department of Justice that there were different jurisdictions looking into different things the Bidens had because when you get a suspicious activity report, the law is the Treasury notifies the appropriate investigators, you know, whether it be the IRS or whether it be the Department Justice. So they had to beget notification of all this stuff going on and they were told to stand down. We know from the from the FBI sources that Charles grass League failed that they got these credible document, this ten twenty three form that said Joe Biden had been involved in a bribery scheme, and yet no one with the FBI would allow them to investigate this any further.
Speaker 1: So let's turn to the president now, because and I want to go through some of the lies. You go back, and I think we should play that montage of Joe Biden when he was running for president and saying I made no money, I was never connected to my son or family businesses. There's no connections to China. This you know, this is a lie. Everybody's looked at it. It's a lie.
Speaker 2: Take a listen to this.
Speaker 4: How many times have you ever spoken to your son about his overseas business dealings.
Speaker 6: I've never spoken my son about his overseas pretty sums. I have never discussed with my son, or my brother or anyone else him to do.
Speaker 4: With their business period.
Speaker 6: And what I will do is the same thing we did in our administration, will be an absolute wall between personal and private and the government.
Speaker 4: Do you stand by your statement that you did not discuss any of your son's overseas business charge stand.
Speaker 1: By this Congressman. You know that's a lie. I know that's a lie. The Center knows that's a lie. But explain methodically for everyone watching and listening, how we now have the facts to back up that he was lying to the American people every time he said that, every time the White House said it, every time every Democrat said it on his behalf, every sarrogate on his campaign.
Speaker 4: Well, when we began the investigation, the political narrative and the media narrative was that Joe Biden never met with or spoke to any of these mysterious people who were sending his family millions and millions of dollars. Now we know through pictures, text messages, emails, what tap messages and depositions from Devin Archer that Joe Biden talked to all of them. We also discovered the pseudonym emails where Joe Biden was using a pseudonym of fake name, sending emails back and forth to Eric Sherwin, who was one of the main figures in this influence peddling scheme. In fact, he was like, for all practical purposes, the bookkeeper or the chief financial officer. Joe Biden also said he had a wall between the government and his.
Speaker 5: Son's family business elings.
Speaker 4: There was no while he was communicating back and forth. For there are hundreds of pseudonym emails between Joe Biden and Eric Sherwin. We believed there were, and the White House said there was it, the media said there was it, the National Archives wouldn't turn them over, and then lo and behold, some of them pop up in this recent indictment in California. Some of these pseudonym emails between Joe Biden and Sherwan we're brought out as evidence.
Speaker 3: So how many fake email accounts and how many burner phones have you all found for Joe Biden.
Speaker 4: Well, I can't comment on the burner phone yet because we're still looking into that and triple checking some things. But with respect to the email, he's had at least three that he communicated, three pseudonym emails that he used the government email for, and then he had some other pseudonyms, we believe, with some personal emails and some personal communication where he was he was they used code names like the Big Guy and Celtic and things like that. But clearly they were trying to hide something or they wouldn't have been using the pseudonyms. But the fact that, you know, I didn't think we would find government emails from Joe Biden to these people involved in the influence pelling scheme, but oh, there are hundreds of them. They just used a pseudonym and one reason the House voted.
Speaker 3: So now, and let me ask you, James On on the fake emails. Is it just a name if you had an email Kentucky Man Kentuckyman at gmail dot com, you know someone might pick a name of something, you know, Ben Ferguson Ole Miss Tennis Star, like you know, maybe you picked that as an email. Are they signed using fake names or are they signed Ben or James or Dad? How are they signed? And how much on the face of it are the emails trying to obscure the identity of the sender.
Speaker 5: Well, they're all trying to obscure the identity of the sender.
Speaker 4: He signed different things, but you know a lot of times the emails aren't aren't signed, but he's communicating back and forth. And the most disturbing thing to everyone should be that Hunter was being copied, blind copied on some of these emails that where he was using pseudonyms pertaining to Ukraine at the same time he was gonna Joe Biden was gonna go over there and fire Victor Choken, the prosecutor who was investigating Barisma.
Speaker 1: I want to that is new news to me. You just said that you had a burner email account. The president is communicating with someone without their knowledge. That Hunter Biden's being blind copied, right, because you wouldn't know that email, which also goes back to a bigger lie.
Speaker 2: They said that if he ever.
Speaker 1: Talked with his son about people around his business, fear it was about the weather, right things It was it was not about business, it was you know, oh we're just friendly.
Speaker 2: These are direct communication.
Speaker 3: Where the Ukraine emails talking about the weather, was it like it's gonna be Sonny on Tuesday.
Speaker 5: No, and the emails weren't to Hunter.
Speaker 4: It was discussing with various UH members of the staff about his speech logistics to things like that, and they were copying Hunters. So this wasn't from a burner account. This was the government account. Joe Biden was just using a pseudonym. And the reason we know Hunter was copied on it.
Speaker 3: Say that again, so this is a government account. But Joe Biden is using just a fake name on a government account and is using that fake name to conduct government business and is secretly blind ceaseeing Hunter.
Speaker 2: He's sitting on the bard of Barsma, who's.
Speaker 3: Sitting on the border Barismos with being paid eighty three thousand dollars a month, who has no skills, who doesn't speak Ukrainian, who knows nothing about oil and gas, but has access to Daddy. Is that all of that accurate?
Speaker 4: That that tried, And the reason we know we found that email it was on the laptop.
Speaker 5: Now, remember when.
Speaker 4: We started this investigation, the laptop was Russian disinformation. But in Hunter, Biden's last speech he gave when he defied the congressionals, he referenced the laptop a lot, So you know it's there's a lot of pieces you have to put together, and it's very complicated, very hard to explain. This was by design. This is an organized criminal entity. There's no question about it. They knew what they were doing. The President's son is smarter than people think, and just we see all the stuff about him on drugs and stuff. This was very organized and the communications were many between Joe Biden and these various characters in these schemes, but they tried to hide it through the pseudonym.
Speaker 3: All right, So how many phone calls do we know about between Joe Biden and various international business associates of Hunter? And how many meetings do we know about between Joe Biden and various international associates of Hunter.
Speaker 4: Well, Devin Archer, in his transcribed interview testified that there were at least now at least twenty, could be anywhere from twenty to one hundred, but he said at least twenty. And now we know that Joe had lunch with some of these people.
Speaker 5: We didn't know. We had lunch with the.
Speaker 4: Russian oligarch who had sent Hunter Biden three and a half million dollars while Joe Biden was Vice president the same Russian oligarch who, when Joe Biden became president, was the one oligarch he left off the sanctions list when Russia invaded Ukraine.
Speaker 3: So, okay, just a lot of me say that again because I think it's important for our listeners and our viewers. The Democrats, the White House, the corporate media, they all say there's no evidence of corruption, no evidence corruption, and no evidence of Joe Biden's corruption. Just say what you just said again, because that is completely contrary to the talking points on the other side.
Speaker 4: One of the things we found out when we interviewed Devin Archer was that Joe Biden actually had lunch with the female oligarch from Russia, the former mayor of Moscow's wife, the wealthiest lady in Russia. She had sent Hunter Biden three and a half million dollars while Joe Biden was vice president, and we have no idea what the Bidens did to receive the three and a half million dollars. That's one of the questions we would ask Hunter Biden in his deposition. So we didn't know. Joe Biden acts like he had never met her, but Archer said, yeah, they had. They had a very long lunch or dinner, like several hours.
Speaker 3: Do we know where they had lunch or dinner? Do we know that?
Speaker 4: I think it was Cafe Milano, but I'm not one hundred percent certain. And when Joe Biden became president, and when Russia invaded Ukraine, he announced sanctions against all the oligarchs in Russia except one, the lady who had sent Hunter Biden three and a half million dollars.
Speaker 1: And in the updated the because they've updated these sanctions throughout this war with Ukraine, have they ever then added her name to that list, because several times they've updated and added new people to that list, or has she been protected to date by the Biden crime family.
Speaker 5: She's been protected today.
Speaker 3: So look, there's an important thing to underscore, and we've talked about this at length on verdict. Bribery, as everyone knows who listens to this pod, requires a quid pro quo Latin for this for that. And so you need this the payment the benefit, and you need it in exchange for that. And that is typically a government either an affirmative failure or declining to do something that because of the payment, in this instance three and a half million dollars from a russ Russian oligarch to Hunter and again, and James jump in if anything I'm saying is wrong, But there's no indication Hunter did anything of value, has any expertise in any thing relating to Russia, has any services, has any skills performed, did anything that someone would pay three and a half million dollars for. We do know that that along with the payment, this Russian oligarch has lunch or dinner with Joe Biden while he is vice president, So that is directness, direct access, direct conversation to Joe, Hey, you know I'm giving your son three and a half million dollars. You know, we don't know he said that, but it'd be kind of weird in the conversation that if either she or Hunter didn't tell Daddy, Hey, this is the person that gave me three and a half million dollars. Particularly if this is not proven. Although we know the laptop makes reference with regard to China to ten percent for the big guy, and to the extent that there is a pattern of Joe profiting directly off of Hunter's revenue, he would have a real reason to care about the three and a half million. But the thing that is new that is connected here is that when Joe becomes president and he puts in sanctions on Russian oligarchs, the one person that is miraculously left off is the oligarch that gave Hunter three and a half million dollars. So that's a second example of a quo. We've talked quite a bit about the firing of Victor Chokin. Victor Chokin was the Ukrainian prosecutor who was investigating Barisma. The oligarch that owned Borisma paid Hunter a million dollars a year, and Joe Biden got him fired. That's a quot that would, I believe, support a bribery claim. This is a second quo that could support a bribery claim, which is not listing someone for sanctions who otherwise should be listed, and who would have been listed, but for the payment to your family member. That qualifies as bribery as well. Is what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: Accurate, It's accurate. I wish you were on the oversight committee to help me with all this.
Speaker 1: I have a question for both of you, and and I go back to when I was on the Bush campaign, even as someone younger, there was a very clear warning that was given to us, and it was explicit, be careful who you meet with, Be careful about any meeting on the clock or off the clock with anybody that could be nefarious. And that I remember that meeting because it was such a important line. Here is there any reason and I want to know more about the background of this of this oligarch and this woman, richest woman in Russia connected directly to Vladimir Putin. You don't get the job as the mayor of Moscow without Vladimir Putin's explicit picking you and consent.
Speaker 2: And being in that world.
Speaker 1: Would this be a meeting that our US government would have warned against, Like, you don't meet with this type of person. You certainly don't do business with this type of person. You don't take three and a half million from this type of person. I mean, would that not be some sort of conversation that would have happened?
Speaker 3: Of course, listen, this is freaking weird. This is weird. This is not something that, oh, this is typical what people in government do. You don't run around having dinner with Russian oligarchs. That that is a strange thing to do. I don't know anyone else in government. I don't know anyone else in the Senate. I don't know anyone else in the House who does that. I don't know anyone else getting millions of dollars from foreign countries. It's freaking weird. James, I'm gonna go out on a limb. Have you received millions of dollars from any foreign country?
Speaker 4: No? But I keep expecting the associated prits a Washington boast.
Speaker 5: To write that, But no, I have done.
Speaker 3: Look the closest I've come is I got change once at a Chinese restaurant for dinner. Yeah, like that is nuts. Who the hell? But like it is weird. I mean, I mean, look, you know your four hundred and thirty four colleagues. I know my nine and nine colleagues to the best of my knowledge, none of them, none other than Bobendez, who is under indictment. So let me set him aside. Because he's under indictment for this. That's actually a pretty powerful point. The only person I know who did something like this is currently being prosecuted for receiving brides because Bob be Menendez, it is alleged, did government favors for Egypt, was paid tens of thousands of dollars was paid in gold bars, and they're trying to put him in jail. Well, where is the indictment for Joe Biden, Because it's Joe Biden that's performing the government favors. And the closest analog I can find to someone who has done conduct similar to what Joe Biden did, although not as brazen, not as large scale, not as lucrative, not involving as many countries, the closest analogy is Bob Menendez to Joe Biden. And if they're indicting Bob Benendez, why on earth are they not indicting Joe And why are they not indicting Hunter For I get the tax claims, But we've talked at length about this. At the end of the day, this is not about Hunter Biden. If his name was Hunter Smith and he was some corrupt, messed up guy with substance abuse problems, none of us would be talking about it. He would be prosecuted, he'd face consequences. But it's not his life. It's not his personal demons that matter. It is when you have the Vice president of the United States and then the President of the United States selling official favors in a corrupt way to foreign oligarchs. There is a reason the Constitution specifies bribery as a ground for impeachment.
Speaker 5: I agree.
Speaker 4: Well, one of the things that I wanted to get in here on the tax crimes that he was indicted on. That's from his W two from Barisma. So that's like the most obvious thing. He he got a W two from Barisma, and whether he was supposed to be on the board or not, whether it was ethical or not, it wasn't illegal for him to be on the board.
Speaker 5: He gets a W.
Speaker 4: Two, which that's on the up and up. He just didn't pay taxes on it. He failed to pay taxes on the millions of dollars he got from Barriskma that's listed on his W two. What he's never been pressed on are these millions of dollars in loans and all these fake ride offs that he had in these shell companies. I mean, he probably owes six or seven million more dollars that he hasn't been prosecuted on yet.
Speaker 3: The most obvious James tell us about about the fake write offs because because that's something that doesn't get discussed much.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well, you know, so in these shell companies, so he would wire you know, say he got a five million dollar wire, then he would wire different you know, maybe five million dollar wires to five different shell companies, and then he would take half that money and wire it to various Biden family members. He keep the other half in the shell and he would pay for basic living expenses, and he would pay for things like prostitutes and drugs, and he would right them off as a business deduction. So at the end of the day.
Speaker 3: Prostitutes and drugs were business deductions for Hunter Biden was.
Speaker 4: That was part of the indictment in California.
Speaker 5: That was one of the things.
Speaker 4: He joined a sex club in California and paid for it out of a shell company that he claimed was his law firm aasco. Now, think about this. His law firm was paying his sex club membership, and on his taxes he put down that it was a golf country club membership so he could ride it off.
Speaker 3: You know, Ben, I feel bad when I was at a law firm, they didn't pay for my parking.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I apparently needed one hell of a bonus structure over there. He goes law fundamentally differently, one hell of a of a of a write off there go back to Joe Biden for a second, and I want to play for you another montage of Joe Biden, uh consistently saying there's nothing, there's no there, there, there's nothing wrong here.
Speaker 2: I wasn't involved.
Speaker 1: And he also says the media has investigated this and no one's found any wrongdoing.
Speaker 2: Here's the president in a montage in his own words.
Speaker 6: Every single solitary serious investigator, including your network and others, have looked at this have said there's absolutely zero basis to the accusation that I acted anyway inappropriately or that my son did. Every major national, international, and local news operations looked into it has said it's a lie. This is a president's flat line. So it's not been a centilla of evidence point of anything is wrong. There's not a single solitary evidence anywhere. There's not been one sentilla to evidence that my son ever interfered, that I ever asked me anything, that I ever got involved in anything. I mean, come on, this is so these guys are amazing.
Speaker 2: So you think that everything that happened was kosher?
Speaker 6: You know, there's not one single bit of evidence, not one little.
Speaker 2: Tiny bit, not one tiny bit of evidence.
Speaker 1: Is the president a liar based on everything that you've seen and the idea that everybody's investigated this, they found nothing. Now the news media is reporting on some of this, so they're not even backing him up anymore.
Speaker 3: So I got to say, you know, Joe Biden is particularly fond of saying there's not a sentilla of evidence, and I couldn't help thinking of my favorite movie, The Princess Bride. You keep on using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means. I'm not sure Joe knows what the word scintilla means. So so let me just ask you directly, James, what is the most compelling evidence that you are aware of right now of corruption by Joe Biden.
Speaker 4: Well, the fact that we've found five payments to Joe Biden that we trace the source of the payments directly from his family's influenced pedling scheme. So when Joe Biden says that he's never benefited from his family's influence pedling scheme, that is a lie.
Speaker 5: We have two hundred and fifty thousand dollars.
Speaker 4: That's a quarter of a million dollars, which for the self proclaimed poorest guy in Congress, that's that's a lot of money, two hundred and fifty thousand dollars directly to Joe Biden's back pocket from his family's.
Speaker 5: Influence filling steams. They want to say that was.
Speaker 4: A loan repayment, which that's a whole nother story. If if you pay me back two hundred and fifty thousand dollars, Senator, then somewhere before you pay me back, I should have a check to you for two hundred and fifty thousand dollars.
Speaker 5: They don't have that. But let's sen you know, I don't want to.
Speaker 3: Get into so let's let the two fifty give us the details of the two fifth fifty. When was it paid, from whom? And where does it look like the money came from.
Speaker 4: Two hundred thousand dollars came from Jim Biden and Sarah Biden to Joe Biden.
Speaker 5: That money came.
Speaker 4: Directly from that AmeriCorps Health company that was an influence pedaling scheme led by Jim Biden. Okay, then forty thousand dollars went from Jim and Sarah Biden to Joe Biden. That came from China. That was the ten percent of four hundred thousand dollars. That was the company that Babylinski said was going to be ten percent held for the Big Guy. They got four hundred thousand dollars.
Speaker 3: Wow, hold on, I got I gotta stop you there, because that's I'm following this pretty closely, and that to me is something new. So so I'm aware of the ten percent for the Big Guy that that was in the information on Hunter's laptop. What I was not aware of is that you now have a payment from China and direct evidence, by the way, non circumstantial, direct evidence of a ten percent payment straight to Joe Biden. Is that right? To elaborate on that? Because the fact that the Big Guy is being paid ten percent.
Speaker 2: The exact amount, the exact eleven.
Speaker 3: Percent, not nine percent, ten percent exactly what was reflected what Babolinski told us, that's pretty compelling. So just to explain that again, it's it's important not to miss this point.
Speaker 4: If you'll remember the WhatsApp message where Hunter Biden was shaking down the Chinese actionals saying, we expect you to fulfill your commitment, the commitment that was.
Speaker 5: Made while Joe Biden was Vice president.
Speaker 4: He said, my dad sitting here beside me, and we're gonna unleash our wrath on you if you don't. Five days later, five business days later, five million dollars pops into the Biden account. They immediately wire four hundred thousand dollars to this shell company that was supposed to be the company that Joe Biden was going to be ten percent owner of, according to babo Leinski. From that four hundred thousand dollars, they start wiring different wires to different Biden family members and different shells. This has caused Mondey laundery, and it's confusing to explain, and that's bite his un But anyway, they wire money to Jim Biden from that four hundred thousand, and he writes Joe a check for forty thousand dollars. Forty thousand is ten percent of four hundred thousand in that particular shell that Joe Biden was supposed to have a ten percent ownership in. That money came directly from China. That cary gaining evidence.
Speaker 3: How close is the time period between the WhatsApp, the five million dollar payment, the four hundred thousand dollars payment, and the forty thousand dollars payment.
Speaker 5: I mean a month.
Speaker 3: So this is all really closely compressed.
Speaker 4: This is all and remember you could when you transfer money to an account, you have to keep it in there at least twenty four hours. So you know a lot of times you say, oh, there's two or three days difference, Well maybe the bank wouldn't make it available. A lot of times when you deposit money in the bank, you'll say your funds may not be available for twenty four hours or forty eight hours or until next week. So they got the money to Joe about as quick as you could do it in banking terms, going through that many different accounts.
Speaker 2: So then here's my question.
Speaker 1: We've talked about the tax issues with Hunter Biden and James Biden.
Speaker 2: I think there's some more questions there.
Speaker 1: But if all of this is happening and money is running through to the president or then vice president, what are the liabilities that we don't know about? And I'm talking from a tax standpoint for the president of the United States and America, because what we do know is there's money flowing in, then they claim its loans and there's claiming, there's repayment of loans, but we don't see the reclaimant payments.
Speaker 2: So is that a tax issue for the president? I can't want to have.
Speaker 1: Is this if the bank accounts these shell companies were acting as piggybanks for Hunter Biden and the Biden crime family. We've also heard there were payments being made for things that benefited the Vice president and the president through things that were done at their houses, his house, home improvements, remodeling. What other benefits was President Joe Biden receiving through this money that wasn't directly coming to his bank account And would that be a tax issue in theory for the President the United States of America.
Speaker 4: I think so. So a lot of these show companies had credit cards. So we got the bank account and it'll say, all right, we spent fifteen thousand dollars this month on our City Bank card or our Chase card or whatever. We have to subpoena the credit card companies and start going down these bank statements. I mean, this is stuff, this investigation so big and so complex and so complicated. I mean, we're moving as quickly as we can for a little old congressional staff. This is stuff the IRS and the FBI and the Department Justice for better suited to do.
Speaker 5: But we're doing the best we can.
Speaker 4: So we know from the laptop there were things Hunter Biden was paying for a value for Joe, like a new roof and a cell phone bill and things like that.
Speaker 5: But the two hundred and fifty thousands.
Speaker 3: Hold on a second, did you just say Hunter Biden paid for a new roof for Joe Biden.
Speaker 5: According to the laptop.
Speaker 4: According to the laptop, And remember there's message from Hunter Biden to Hunter Biden's daughter saying, unlike Dad, I won't make. I won't make you have to turn over fifty percent of your salary to me. So there's lots of references in the laptop where Hunter Biden was complaining about having a pay for stuff for Dad, for Joe Biden. That's why we wanted to depose him. That's why we wanted to ask that was one of those questions.
Speaker 3: Let's go to the deposition. Were you surprised that Hunter defied the subpoenan refre used to set for the deposition.
Speaker 4: I wasn't because I felt like that indictment was done to protect him from this deposition.
Speaker 5: Because you've been dined.
Speaker 4: Yes, you've beendicted him for two things.
Speaker 5: Uh, the line on a gun.
Speaker 4: Application and his basic failure to pay taxes.
Speaker 5: On his W two income.
Speaker 4: I mean, those are the two things that you really can't tie to Joe Biden. But the money laundering you can tie to Joe Biden, the UH, the the loans, the tax evasion on that, the securities fraud, even the even the problems with prostitutes and possible human trafficking and all that, you can tie that to Joe because some of that was at at Joe's house.
Speaker 5: Apparently there's lots of things.
Speaker 3: That hold on a second, James, you said possibly human trafficking. What what? What is the evidence we have of that.
Speaker 4: There's a suspicious activity report filed against an escort service in Florida, and the suspicious at Timy report is on the escort service. But Hunter Biden is a subject of that suspicious activity report because he was a big customer and send him money to and from the bank notified. And this is public not because of us. You're not supposed to leak these activity reports, but it's out there. It's out there on the internet. I think it was in that Marco Polo report. But we you know it's real, and what it said was the bank notified. I think it was JP Morgan notified the Treasury that we believe is our client is operating an escort service and the two prostitutes that they're paying are here illegally, one from Russia, one from Ukraine.
Speaker 5: I mean, you can't make this stuff up.
Speaker 4: And we don't know if they were human traffic We don't know if. All we know is they're not here legally, and we're pretty sure they're h and engaged in prostitution, which is illegal in Florida. And they list like the two or three names of people that were spending a lot of money there, and Hunter Biden was at the top of list, which is another reason they filed the Star because then you Russia and Ukraine human trafficking and at the time he was living in Joe Biden's house, they were.
Speaker 5: Sending the prostitutes to him.
Speaker 4: He wasn't going there, so they were sending them across state lines, which.
Speaker 3: Is you know, is there evidence that they were sending the prostitutes to Joe Biden's house.
Speaker 4: All we know is Hunter was living there at the time. We don't know if he was going to a hotel or whatever. But I'm just telling you what JP Morgan said, okay, I mean this is so.
Speaker 3: Let me ask you about more. Let me ask you about the deposition. So Hunters refused to testify. What happens next in the next week, two weeks, three weeks, four weeks.
Speaker 4: What happens next, Well, we're gonna have to issue contempt of Congress charges.
Speaker 5: We'll run that through the Oversight Committee and tell.
Speaker 3: People what are the mechanics of what has happen.
Speaker 4: I was hoping Jim Jordan would lead that through the judiciary, but it looks like we're going to do it through the House Oversight Committee. There's a lot of paperwork that's gonna have to get done. Remember, we've got a new Speaker of the House, all new staff rolling in. He kept some of McCarthy's staff on till the end of the year. We got a new staff coming in. So we're going to try to get all this accumulated as quickly as possible and then have a committee here and then hopefully mark.
Speaker 5: It up on the floor.
Speaker 4: But there's a lot of legwork that has to be done, a lot of documentation that has to be accumulated, and we're doing this at a time when we're shifting a lot of people in the Speaker's office in one thing center, A lot of people don't realize I have subpoena authority, but the Speaker has to sign off on it. That's something that Darryl Olysis talked about, and Trey Gout He's talked about, and Jason Chafitch.
Speaker 5: You know, former Republican chairsh.
Speaker 4: The Speaker's General counsel has to sign off on it because if it goes to court, they're the ones that represent us in court.
Speaker 5: It's the Speaker's General Council.
Speaker 4: So there's you know, there's some bureaucracy involved in these subpoenas. There's some bureaucracy involved in the contempt of Congress, But we plan on moving forward to that and we're working on it as we speak.
Speaker 3: So let me ask you something. When U subpoena Hunter, he came back and said he was willing to testify, but only only in an open hearing, not in a closed door deposition. Tell us, from your perspective, what the advantages are of doing a closed door deposition first before open public testimony.
Speaker 4: We have tens of thousands of pages of documents, bank statements, emails, sworn testimony, we have hundreds and hundreds of questions, you know, probably close to a thousand questions. In a deposition, you have one hour. The Republicans have an hour, then the Democrats have an hour, then you come back and have another hour, the dimogrants have another hour. So you know, easily you can get an eight hour deposition in it the day, whereas we would have four hours. The staff would generally be the ones that would which I have. You know, my lead deposer was the lead deposer at the Department of Justice in the in the Trump administration under Bill bark So we've got the you know, really good people that are really good at this, and Judiciary does too.
Speaker 5: Jim has good people there. They were both going to be in there.
Speaker 4: We were going to ask them specific questions, hundreds of questions. If you have a committee hearing, were you twenty five Republicans and twenty one Democrats going back and forth yelling the Democrats of the last year and they filed three motions to adjourn during the committee here and trying to disrupt it. You get five minutes each back and forth. We might get forty forty five questions in So it's a difference of forty or forty five questions in a complete chaotic poop scene versus a sit down, substantive deposition where we could easily ask eight hundred questions.
Speaker 5: This is too important.
Speaker 4: This is an investigation of public corruption at the highest levels. This has been a substantive, credible investigation that we've accumulated mountains of evidence through bank records and emails. We have lots of questions. You just can't get that into a public hearing. But I want to have a public hearing with Hunter Biden, and we will have a hearing with Hunter Biden after he gets deposed.
Speaker 3: For what it's worth, James, and this is something that I've talked about on Verdict recently. Look, you're in the middle of the fight. You're working your tail off with a lot of complicated stuff. I understand everything you said there, and I agree there's a lot of force to the argument you're putting forward to the extent I can share some unsolicited advice, which I did in our last podcast, and you know, I'm a lawyer and a senator, so I'm in the business to give it unsolicited advice. But I would encourage y'all to go ahead and have him in a public hearing anyway, and I understand why it would be better to depose him, but from their perspective, they can litigate and fight this contempt for the rest of the year and run out the clock, and that's what they want to do. And I know you know this very directly, but just I want to remind our listeners this is ultimately about Joe Biden, not about Hunter Biden. And although the questions won't be as detailed, there won't be as much time in a public hearing getting Hunter publicly. He claims he will do it, and I would also encourage and I don't know the House rules the mechanics for doing this, but to the extent you can, I would encourage you if you do a public hearing with Hunter instead of doing five minute rounds, do ten minute rounds Senate. In the Senate and the Judiciary Committee, we often do seven minute rounds or ten minute rounds. For Supreme Court nominee we do thirty minute rounds. The difference is a cross examiner of what you can get in a ten minute round versus a five minute round is night and day, and so so I would just I think the value if we could get Hunter to testify in January, and if your team could work with your down DIAS members to have all, right, here are all the questions we need to get. Can you take this module? You take this module? So you know, sometimes you and I both know their hearings where you have members, they all do their own thing, and they're all running around like crazy for something like this. To the extent the down Dias Republicans each can take a particular issue and say, all right, I'm going to take my five or even better ten minutes and ask the questions. Would it be as good as a deposition? No, but I think the value of doing that publicly if Hunter would answer those questions, the legal jeopardy for Joe would be massive from that, and I think that outweighs the strategic benefit of waiting for the closed door deposition. So consider that I don't need an answer from you now, but that you know, look, I've litigated a lot of cases and and that would be my pretty emphatic advice is that don't let the perfect be the enemy of the good. Because getting Hunter on the record in public on all the questions that we've been talking about, that is enormously valuable and I don't want to see the clock run out, particularly if. Look, you and I are both hoping there's a good election in November, but it could be a bad election if and if in November the speaker is a keen Jeffries. Your committee's going away and they're in the deposition, they're into public hearing, and it's all over. So we can hope we have a good election. But I think it's it's wise to assume that your clock may be at most eleven months.
Speaker 4: Agree or left?
Speaker 3: Yeah, let me ask you.
Speaker 4: I appreciate that.
Speaker 1: Let me ask you this question too. Is we kind of put a rap on this. I want to play Hunt and I want to play what he said because I don't know, if you know, a lot of people thought the White House was probably give me advice. I think there seems to be a little bit of a riff now between the White House.
Speaker 2: We're seeing some weeks coming out.
Speaker 1: They didn't like what Hunter Biden did at this press conference, and that means he's kind of a rogue actor in this scenario. Right now, I want to get your reaction to just as demeanor what he said.
Speaker 2: Take a look. Let me state as clearly as I can.
Speaker 7: My father was not financially involved in my business, not as a practicing lawyer, not as a board member of Barisma, not in my partnership with a Chinese private businessman, not in my investments at home nor abroad, and certainly not as an artist. During my battle with addiction, my parents were there for me. They literally saved my life. They helped me in ways that I will never be able to repay, and of course they would never expect me to. And in the depths of my addiction, I was extremely irresponsible with my finances. But to suggest that his grounds for an impeachment inquiry is beyond the absurd.
Speaker 2: It's shameless.
Speaker 7: There is no evidence to support the allegations that my father was financially involved in my business, because it did not happen. James Comer, Jim Jordan, Jason Smith, and their colleagues have distorted the facts by cherry picking lines from a bank statement, manipulating texts I sent, editing the testimony of my friends and former business partners, and misstating personal information that was stolen from me.
Speaker 1: He accuses you of manipulating text messages without any evidence and says that you guys are cherry picking lines.
Speaker 2: I gotta get your response to that.
Speaker 4: I've never seen such a display of arrogance and entitlement in my life. But I'm not surprised because, look, he's gotten away with this for years because he's a Biden. The rules don't apply to Bidens. But I don't know how you manipulate a text. Was his father beside him when he was extorting that Chinese national or not? That's a simple question. The media should have asked then and there.
Speaker 1: And they stopped the GPS, right, they stopped the GPS.
Speaker 3: You and I have talked about this here. We could have answered that question. Well, okay, and it's important. Look, this is there's a reason people hate lawyers. I listened to that as a lawyer. When they say manipulating a text, what they mean is one of the copies that was released of the WhatsApp text from one of the House members, they put a Chinese flag next to the Chinese person speaking to identify them, so like, aha, snipulated it because in the real one there's not a Chinese flag, so it's true. For purposes of display, they added a Chinese flag to demonstrate that that was a Chinese person. When they say manipulated. What they don't mean. What Hunter has never said, what his lawyers have never said, is that one word of that text is inaccurate. What they have never said is I did not send that. And we talked about on verdict. One possible defense he could have is Nope, that text is fake. I never sent it. Now, that's a defense you can make, but then you've got to prove it. The fact that they haven't said that, much like Sherlock Holmes and the dog that didn't bark, The fact that they didn't say that tells you that they are implicitly admitting it is accurate. We also know that DOJ prevented any search of GPS data would be very easy to determine where was Hunter's cell phone at the moment that text was being sent, Where was Joe's cell phone? Were they in the same room where they sitting next to each other. The Biden Department of Justice does not want anyone to know the answer to that, and so they blocked that. But by the way, that text is direct evidence. So and next time you hear a Democrat or their shills in the media saying there's no direct evidence of Joe Biden's involvement. Understand that WhatsApp text is direct evidence. It's not circumstantial. It is written testimony from Hunter about Joe's involvement in the shakedown. And I got to say, by the way, Ben, I noticed something, so James. In our last podcast, we held the New York Times to task because they took Hunter Biden's quote at the press conference that my father was not financially involved with my business and they misquoted it to say my father was not involved in my business. They deleted the word financially and that was I believe a very deliberate deletion.
Speaker 4: Absolutely.
Speaker 3: Well, what's interesting, I just discovered something again. Let me ask the team put up the very last shot from the Hunter Biden video that we were watching, if we can put it on the screen now. If you notice CNN did the same damn thing. Yeah, look at the chiron in the bottom. Hunter Biden, my father was not involved in any of my businesses. What he said was my father was not financially involved in any of my businesses. CNN and New York Times both deleted the same word. By the way, they know how to quote what he said. Often a chiron will be Hunter Biden quote quote, Yeah, my father was not financially involved in any of my businesses. But understand, CNN is on team Biden, They're on team Hunter, They're on team Joe. And it reminds me of the famous CNN chirn of the reporter saying fiery but peaceful protest. As a building is on fire with a Black Lives Matter and Antifa protest going on, CNN is happily editing out Hunter's comments to benefit the White House.
Speaker 1: James, let me ask let me ask you one other question about this that I think is also very important, and that is to remind people financially. Now, how many countries was the Biden crime family getting money from.
Speaker 2: We haven't even mentioned in the last hour. Romania. That's a country that has to be brought up.
Speaker 1: But you guys are fighting more money in more places with more people. And even Hunter Biden there in what he said, he said with my foreign business dealings plural, he was admitting, yeah, I'm getting money from everywhere in the world.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we know he got money from China, Romania, Ukraine, Russia.
Speaker 5: Who's Bekastan.
Speaker 4: We know that he was paid through China for stuff he did in the Congo. We know that Jim Biden operated primarily in the Middle East, so pretty much every bad country.
Speaker 5: In the world is where the Bidens.
Speaker 4: Would target their influence peddling scheme.
Speaker 1: Do you expect to get anything new about James Biden's money. I mean, we obviously know a lot about Hunters, but are you guys finding more and more of James, Because before Hunter Biden was of age, James was the bagman and then it kind of turned into, oh, hey, we've got a kid here that we can get to be the bagman, and we have an excuse for his actions that he's a drug addict, which is exactly what Hunter Biden said in that video. I was in the depths of addiction. You should feel sorry for me. I had just seen the money from anybody. James Biden seems to be smarter and have done this for decades, while Hunter's kind of the pupil under him.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we have a lot of questions for James Biden. Again, the reason no one knows much about him is he didn't leave a laptop lying around. But having looked at his bank records, from his LLC and from his personal bank records, I have a lot of questions for James Biddy.
Speaker 3: Does they appear that James, Joe's brother, was as involved in this family business as Hunter was, or would you say they're they're equally complicit.
Speaker 4: I wouldn't say he's as involved, But a lot of transactions in and out of James Biden's LLC were with the Biden shell companies, and then obviously the two hundred and forty thousand dollars that came from Hunter's shell companies went through James Biden's personal account and had him write the money to Joe Biden.
Speaker 5: I think at the end of.
Speaker 4: The day, when Joe Biden was saying, oh, there's not a shred of evidence, not shred of evidence, they thought that we would try to get their taxes. And I never wanted their taxes. I wanted their bank records. I've looked at enough tax returns. As the director of a bank, you want to look at the bank statements. Bank statements don't lie, and you would have never seen that money to Joe.
Speaker 5: You would never see.
Speaker 4: Any of these these millions of dollars they're labeling as loans. If you had just sub pointed the tax records, you had to get their banks.
Speaker 3: And to be clear, the two hundred thousand dollars payment that went from from Jim to Joe that they claim was a loan repayment, there is zero evidence, or to use Joe's phrase, not a scentilla of evidence, that that was actually a loan that had ever gone from Joe to Jim in the first place. In other words, there has to be a loan in order for a loan to be repaid. Is there any evidence at all that that loan existed.
Speaker 4: No, it's not hard to prove.
Speaker 5: Alone.
Speaker 4: If you paid me back one hundred thousand dollars, then I should have a check to you for one hundred thousand dollars at some point before you paid me back one hundred thous dollars. That's pretty simple, and I think every American, even the financially illiterate ones, understand that.
Speaker 3: All Right, two more questions. I want to get to, what do you make of the fact that the countries that are doing business with Hunter and Jim Biden are all countries that are shady, that have corrupt oligarchs that are to various degrees enemies of America, that they don't do business with any of our close allies. You don't see them doing business with England. You don't see them doing business with France or Germany. You don't see them doing business with Japan. You don't see them doing business with Canada. I mean, there are lots of countries where people can do business with them, where it's not necessarily shady. You go out of your way to find places like Russia and China. That says something. What do you make of that?
Speaker 4: I think that was their business model. We know they sold the Biden brand, but where did you sell the Biden brand? You sold the Biden brand in shady countries. You revolved the business model around people who are in trouble. Barisma, the Romanian foreign national, the Russian oligarch. China was always in trouble because no one wants to be the United States.
Speaker 5: We don't want try to buying farmland. We don't want China buying our energy companies.
Speaker 4: But they use the Bidens to try to get their foot in the door everywhere they operated. We're in countries where we have problems with bad people from bad countries.
Speaker 3: All right, last question. Something Hunter mentions at the end of that press conference, that's kind of gratuitously tossed on there. He says, Dad wasn't involved in Bearisma and my legal practice such as it was, and my businesses, and then he says or with me as an artist, and it kind of pops out of nowhere there. What do you make of that and what is your take on quote Hunter as an artist?
Speaker 4: Well, Hunter was never an artist until Joe became president. And it looks like their business model changed. From twenty fourteen to twenty eighteen, they were taking wires directly through those show companies in the irsh rolls on them. Then they start trying to say this money they were taking in from influence pedaling, we're loans. Then once Joe became president, they stopped all of that and Hunter started selling art.
Speaker 5: So I believe the influence peddling may still be going on. It's going on.
Speaker 4: Through the art sales. We need to know who's purchasing this artwork.
Speaker 3: That's why do we know that. Do we know who's purchasing the artwork and how much they're paying.
Speaker 4: We think we know of two people, and they're part of the people we're trying to bring in to ask questions or to the pose. So that's something every American should want to know who's behind this artwork.
Speaker 1: So even with the investigation going on, and this is just to make it clear the American people where we are now, there's no reason to believe that the Biden said Okay, they're onto us, let's shut it down. They just said, okay, they're onto us, let's change the way that we're operating our business. We found out, for example, that the first American hostage that was released from Hamas was had a family member who had bought artwork from Hunter Biden. Is another example of still now this is going on in real time.
Speaker 3: So do we have evidence? Do we know how many paintings Hunter has sold to whom and for how much? Those are basic questions. Since Joe became president. Do we know whether he sold one painting, fifty paintings, or one hundred paintings.
Speaker 4: We know he sold several. They bragged about it. The art director, George Burgess, he's one of the people we expected to pose.
Speaker 5: Hopefully in January, we'll ask those questions.
Speaker 1: And has any of Hunter Biden's art ever hung in any government buildings or the White House that would, in theory raise the price of that art work. The value of that art work, because we know that artwork where it hangs can increase the value significantly.
Speaker 4: I don't know that that'll be a great question. We can ask George Burgess.
Speaker 3: But the point you made that there's no evidence Hunter was an artist until daddy became president is rather amazing. Every artist I've ever known, they've been an artist their whole life. They've been painting. Usually people have been painting since they were kids. If you want to be a commercial artist, most people don't start off saying I'm going to paint something and sell it for half million dollars. Is the Biden family blocking your committee getting the information on how many paintings have been sold to whom and for how much?
Speaker 4: Well, somebody's blocking it again.
Speaker 5: That's that's the question.
Speaker 4: We're going to ask the art gallery owner, and we're going to ask Kevin Morris, who's the Hollywood attorney, and we believe he has a lot of inside knowledge.
Speaker 5: Over this artwork and who's purchasing the artwork.
Speaker 3: This would be the Hollywood attorney that paid off Hunters back taxes.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the media reports that he's paid a Hunter two and half million dollars, but it's five million dollars. It's five million dollars from this Hollywood attorney. He never met until Joe was the nominee to be he president.
Speaker 3: He never met the guy.
Speaker 4: Never met the guy. We had the picture when the first time they met. It was at a political fundraiser.
Speaker 5: So this guy didn't.
Speaker 4: Grow up with, wasn't friends with like Devin Archer, boba Olin, Scurity, these guys, and he met this guy. Now this guy has loaned him five million dollars.
Speaker 2: At least don't have to put that in your taxes. I guess that's the perpoct.
Speaker 3: I tell you this. This is James, thank you. This has been very helpful, and I want us to close. We've heard mountains and mountains of evidence of corruption, mountains of evidence of corruption of Hunter Biden, mountains of evidence of corruption of Jim Biden, mountains of evidence of corruption of Joe Biden. I want us to close with Karine John Pierre claiming there is no evidence. So just give a listen to what the White House is saying, and then we're going to look at the newspaper headlines that have followed.
Speaker 8: What we're seeing from House Republic is wasted time and it is certainly, you know, baseless political stunt, that's what we're seeing. And they're leaving house. Republicans are leaving this week to go, you know, enjoy a nice holiday, right as most Americans should. But what happened to the funding to Ukraine? Just asked me about Ukraine. They haven't been able to get that done. They haven't been able to fix helpless, fix what's going on at the border. They haven't been able to get that done. They haven't been able to start a conversation on how we're going to avert a shutdown in January. They haven't been able to do that. And so look, you know, there's been zero evidence, zero evidence. You can ask me about engagement and what the president has done with his family and conversation, but there's no evidence. There's wait, wait, but there's no evidence. There is no evidence that the president has done wrongdoing. There's none, absolutely none, none, And that is just a fact. You've heard it from Republicans themselves. So they're wasting their time instead of doing the work on behalf of the American people. They got after the president's family. But that's a waste of time.
Speaker 3: Every time she says no evidence, no evidence, no evidence. It's a lie. But here take a look at how Reuters reported the House vote on impeachment. Biden impeachment inquiry authorized by House Republicans COMMA despite lack of evidence. Mind you, this is news. Next headline, New York Times. House approves Biden impeachment inquiry as GOP hunts foreign offense. Republicans are pushing forward with a former investigation even though their year long scrutiny of the President and his family has turned up no evidence of high crimes or misdemeanors. That is complete bs. By the way, Washington Post still lacking evidence. House GOP votes to formalize Biden impeachment inquiry. Lawmakers have said the step will put them on a stronger legal footing for any court challenges related to their investigations. Understand Reuters, The New York Times, the Washington Post, and Kareem john On behalf of the President are lying and James, thank you for joining us because you have laid out an enormous amount of evidence that apparently you don't exist. The House doesn't exist, the investigation doesn't exist, the bank records don't exist, the WhatsApp doesn't exist. Barisma doesn't exist. Twenty four million dollars doesn't exist. Two hundred and forty thousand dollars to Joe Biden doesn't exist. None of that exists because we're told there's no evidence these are lying shills. But the truth will out. Thank you for all you're doing, and James, have a merry Christmas.
Speaker 2: Congressman. Again, thank you so much for joining us. Senator.
Speaker 1: This is such an important conversation obviously, and I will say to everyone that's listening, make sure that you help us get the word out. Whether you're on Facebook or on YouTube or on x you can grab the video and watch. You can share the video there and also share the podcast links, because without you the Verdict listeners, this show doesn't happen. And when you share on social media you bring so many others into the conversation and allow them to hear the facts of what the mainstream media is not covering. I'll say it again, thank you to James Comer and Jim Jordan for all their hard work, and we hope you enjoyed everything that we talked about. The Senator and I will see you back here in a couple of days.