Speaker 1: The Best Bits of the Week with Morgan's Listener Q and Daytime.
Speaker 2: We're Morgan in a show member answer almost all your questions.
Speaker 1: What's up? Part three? We are in Listener Q and A Eddie.
Speaker 2: How you feeling I'm good? How are you feeling?
Speaker 3: Feeling good? Is this a better weekend than the last one? The last best bits we did?
Speaker 2: Well? What was wrong with that one?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: Sad?
Speaker 1: I don't know?
Speaker 2: Just yeah, man, time heals all. So, yes, it's way better.
Speaker 1: Just checking and make sure we're now headed enough.
Speaker 2: How many weeks go by like before I do another one? Like I was trying to figure that out the other day.
Speaker 3: There is so so Bobby doesn't do it. But then you have Scuba Abby, Mike, Lunchbox ray.
Speaker 1: In you So I did?
Speaker 2: I not?
Speaker 1: Kind Amy?
Speaker 3: I don't think so Amy, a lunchbox, Eddie, Scuba Ray Abby, okay, Mike?
Speaker 1: Seven So every seven weeks because.
Speaker 3: Then there's me and I'm all on every so I don't even count, right, right, So seven seven weeks?
Speaker 1: Every seven weeks you come on?
Speaker 2: Tell you what when you walk up to me and you're like, hey, we're doing best bits this week? Well, yeah, that's.
Speaker 3: Fast, I know I get really nervous to ask you guys, like I know, everybody's everybody's busy and has stuff going.
Speaker 2: On, so get nervous. We like doing it, are you sure?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 2: I think it mostly it's just the time, like okay, what day? Like I have this on Thursday, this on Friday, Like it's.
Speaker 3: That's the hard part, I know, and fitted it into the crazy schedule. Well, I want to start out with a shout out. Somebody said, I think let's go is his phrase.
Speaker 1: I knew immediately.
Speaker 2: Yes, so people are crazy. I mean, well, these guys are crazy.
Speaker 1: I know.
Speaker 2: It's making fun of me.
Speaker 3: And we got another one from Carolyn. She said, yeah, Eddie is my favorite.
Speaker 2: Carolyn, You're my favorite.
Speaker 1: You don't even know who Carolyn, do you know?
Speaker 2: Like, so, so when do you believe people when they tell you that?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, if you're gonna lie about them, then whatever it is.
Speaker 2: It's like we would do meet and greets raging idiots. Yeah, and Bobby would be standing right next to me and they would like give me a hug. They would say had to Bobby, like oh Bobby, and they kind of be like, oh my gosh, Eddie, they give me a hug and they whisper in my ear, you're my favorite. I'm like, am I though, because if I were your favorite, you would have yelled it from the beginning. Why are you scared of Bobby like hearing that?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: Because you know Bobby would say something. He'd be like, for real, you know what I mean? He does it even on when we get voicemailds like that. It's like, what about me?
Speaker 2: I'm always like, am I? Are you sure?
Speaker 1: I think so.
Speaker 2: I love it when people say that that's it.
Speaker 1: I think it fluctuates too.
Speaker 3: I think they have favorites and then we say something crazy and they're like, Okay, you're not my favorite anything, because.
Speaker 2: It's like any TV show that you watch, like there's every character you can't you like them all, but you gravitate towards one because you're like, gosh, I can relate to him or her like I feel that. Yes, So that's cool. That's always cool when people do that.
Speaker 1: So I think it's real. I think you are her favorite? Oh thank you, but you said she's your favorite?
Speaker 2: She No, she's my favorite. Carolyn.
Speaker 1: You've never met her?
Speaker 2: My favorite?
Speaker 1: Okay, do you know where she lives? What's her last name, I know her favorite color green, Oa, Luna, and Oklahoma.
Speaker 3: Starting us out, she wants to know is Junior still working on his movie script?
Speaker 2: Oh, Junior, what have I said about this? Because because remember things that I don't remember because he wrote a movie script, I've probably talked about this. He wrote he was writing a movie script, and he like read it. He was probably like I would say, two scenes, three scenes in and he read it back to me, and and there are a lot of like curse words and like just stuff that didn't need to like in my opinion, didn't really need to be in there. But in his mind, he's like, nah, this is like how they talk. These guys, they're like you know, they're like they're just trouble makers. Like this is how they talk. And I'm like, okay, Like I mean, it's your art that you do whatever you want. But I felt like he was just doing it because he could interesting because it would be like waking up in the morning, So like Jimmy wakes up in the morning, he's just like, what's up, mother? Like does wait, what does he have to say that?
Speaker 1: Like he had these characters and an image in his head. Yeah, and you ruin the character.
Speaker 2: I didn't ruin the character. I just said, like, you know, maybe you don't start the movie with what's up? Mother? Like, but in his mind he's like, yeah, that's how it starts.
Speaker 3: So well, it's never been done before, so maybe it needs to be done.
Speaker 2: Maybe. So to answer the question, I think he's still working on it. He hasn't come to me anymore.
Speaker 1: I'm not going to Dad's.
Speaker 2: Gonna shut me down like I want to. This character curses every other line, that's what he does.
Speaker 1: Okay, So potentially still working.
Speaker 3: Also might have crushed his dreams a little bit, kind of like my mom and American Idol.
Speaker 2: Well that sometimes the parent Morgan, you just gotta kind of you don't do what you gotta do.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so you might have done that. It's up.
Speaker 2: We'll see, we'll.
Speaker 1: See, all right, I'll I'm from Florida.
Speaker 3: Do you have any secret you've never told anyone until right now?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'll tell you what it is. No, not telling you any secrets, listen.
Speaker 1: I guess have interesting questions in here, and they're funny dopes.
Speaker 2: That's really funny though. Yeah, you know, I've never told anyone this, but I'm going to tell you.
Speaker 3: You know. In all fairness, though, there have been multiple Best Bits episodes with you and I where we have talked about things that we've never shared totally.
Speaker 2: I think the last episode we had, I had family members like text me be like really did like really like that happened or like it I didn't know that because like really, I just you gotta understand my family. My mom had thirteen brothers and sisters, so I've got hundreds of cousins, hundreds of cousins, and like we just don't talk all the time. Yeah, And so I think I have like a group of family members that listen to this and all the stuff. And sometimes they're just.
Speaker 3: Like, I didn't know that was it when you were talking about like some memories of your dad.
Speaker 1: Because that's cool.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I'm really I'm glad that that was like a family connect that's cool.
Speaker 2: Yeah. And then some people are just like, dude, that was so like cool to hear just you talk about your dad like that, you know, or talk about deal you know it's uncle in Spanish. Yeah, and so like just it's just really cool. I mean we do that here, like sometimes we just you and I we just talk, I know, and then we tell secrets that you know, we really shouldn't be telling right now.
Speaker 1: That wasn't a secret, though, I'm.
Speaker 2: About to tell you a secret one that I've never told anyone. I won the lottery one time. Why no, I didn't win the lottery, I wouldn't be.
Speaker 1: Here, dang it. I was gonna go with it.
Speaker 2: You should have just had a friend that did that. His dad did, and what crazy? I mean they're still rich.
Speaker 1: So like he won one one one, not like you know.
Speaker 2: One one when we were in high school, and like, yeah, like I don't think they work. Wow, pretty amazing.
Speaker 1: That's cool. Does anybody ever know besides like.
Speaker 2: His family not everyone knows. Everyone knows because it was a small town and there was like, yeah, you won the lottery and.
Speaker 3: They obviously did well with like investing that money too, if they're still.
Speaker 2: I mean, I think it was a big one though, Like.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but how many times have you seen like the lottery winners they come and then they crash and burn so fast?
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, yeah. He never like the dad never bought a Ferrari or anything.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: It was just kind of like I'm going to live off this for the rest of my life.
Speaker 1: Heck, yeah, awesome.
Speaker 3: How cool would that be if you did win the lottery though, and you were that was your way of saying it without actually saying it, and then you are kind of rich and nobody knows.
Speaker 2: It'd be the best, it'd be awesome. Like like my my wife had some friends growing up and their parents were like gazillionaires and they never knew it until they got married. So like my wife's friend when she got married, the family was like, we want to give you a house, We want to give you and your husband a house. And she's like, you can't afford that, Like, well, actually we can't.
Speaker 1: That's like crazy rich Asian stuff. Have you did you watch that movie?
Speaker 2: Uh? Is it good?
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh, she showed you would love crazy rotation? Really okay, it's a really good like romance I do.
Speaker 2: I like those actors so good.
Speaker 1: But she like dates.
Speaker 3: The whole plot is she dates this guy and then all of a sudden finds out he's like the wealthiest family. When they go abroad for a wedding and she's like what amazing, She's like, you steal my Netflix password?
Speaker 2: What exactly? That's how they lived. They lived very just simple and then you know she found out like they were, they had a lot of money.
Speaker 1: That's insane. That's a that's a good surprise, one of those you actually won.
Speaker 3: I would say, Okay, sorry Alan, secrets, Sorry Alan, how did you know your wife was the one saved from Ohio.
Speaker 1: Or did you?
Speaker 2: Uh? I didn't know that she was the one immediately? Crazy story I want to tell secrets. Crazy story is when I met my wife. She and a friend came to Tattoo, where I'm from, and they came to visit a friend of ours because they kind of grew up together whatever. And when I saw her at a party, I was like, ooh, I like her so like I wanted to talk to her, and she wasn't like just she was just ignoring me, like do you want to drink? Nope? What's your name? Like, don't worry about it. Like it was just like she did not want to talk to me at all. And I tried so hard, like all night, just tried over and over to talk start a conversation. Wasn't happening. So then the next day we were going to the beach and which is like forty five minutes from our house from my hometown, and so I was like, yeah, let's screw this. I'm just gonna hit on her friend because she didn't like me anyway. So I started just like talking to her friend and her friend was talking to me. We were cool, like we kind of vibing. We got along, we were vibing. We drove together to the beach, me and her friend in my car, my jeep at a jeep, and like halfway, I'm like this, this girl's so annoying, Like what am I doing? And this is a bad this is a bad decision, like not good, not good at all. And then so when we got to the beach, like I'm gonna try again. I'm gonna keep going with my wife, and then persistency and really what did it was? We were walking on the beach. There is a group of people, like five of us. We're walking on the beach at night, and like a monsoon came in and it just started like storming, like just full on rain, and everyone ran like everyone like rain to the hotel, and her and I just stay like like I like the rain, Like what's the problem. So we just walked in the rain. And then when we got to the hotel, we were freezing because the rain was cold, and I was like, let's just jump in the hot tub, like, but we're fully clothed, Like who cares? And so I jumped in the hot tub, fully clothed, and she was like, this is so cool, and that's what that's really what did it. She was just like, you really don't give a crab to you. I'm like, nope, we're jumping in the hot tub. She's like, I like you.
Speaker 3: Oh, I really got to see the real side of you real quickly.
Speaker 2: That is the first time. Like she was just like, I like you, Like, I won't I won't resist anymore. Yeah, we can talk. I want to get to know you now.
Speaker 1: Now you're married and you guys have four kids.
Speaker 2: I know, crazy, but that's how. That's how it all happened.
Speaker 1: I love that story. It is such a good one. Okay, secrets, but I think you have shared it. I don't know if she shared it with just me, but I feel like.
Speaker 3: It's Betts, not specifically all of those details, but the beach story.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Probably.
Speaker 1: The friends.
Speaker 2: Friend is a weird one to talk about because because they're still friends, Like I still see her once in a while.
Speaker 1: You think the friend ever thinks about it.
Speaker 2: No, a lot. I don't think so. I mean really there was nothing there, like nothing there, there's no connection, nothing in common, like and I found out halfway through that drive, like this is a big mistake.
Speaker 3: That's funny. Okay, that's a good one. All right, we'll be right back. We're gonna take a quick break.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 3: Two people ask this Jacqueline and Pittsburgh and Alyssa and Illinois. They want to know what your kids are being for Halloween.
Speaker 2: Oh. I think one of them said he wants to be a pirate, and a couple of them wanted to be I'm trying to think they already ordered their costumes. Gosh, what was the two other ones?
Speaker 1: You're not doing a family thing this year.
Speaker 2: No, everyone wants to kind of just be their own thing.
Speaker 1: Okay, maybe separating.
Speaker 2: Maybe a nanja turtle, which I thought would be cool if they were all ninja turtles because they're four. But then my high school kid, he's like, I want to dress it up.
Speaker 1: Oh, he's not dressing up this year.
Speaker 2: No, he's he's a cool guy.
Speaker 1: Now he has hit that ring.
Speaker 2: He's a sophomore like in high school. Like, he's not gonna dress up like we dress.
Speaker 3: Up in high school though, yeah we did like parties totally, but not him.
Speaker 2: He's like, nope, I don't do that anymore.
Speaker 1: But he's going to homecoming.
Speaker 2: He is going to homecoming.
Speaker 1: Yes, so he is a cool guy enough to go to home.
Speaker 2: He's not cool, but cool guy like dressing up for Halloween and with the family, especially with the family with the family.
Speaker 1: Part different by himself still yeah, but.
Speaker 3: But homecoming like is cool because like, I don't know, there's cool guys who are like, I'm not doing anything that anybody else does.
Speaker 1: Really, oh yeah, you know those in high school.
Speaker 2: Even going to a dance. We all went to dances.
Speaker 1: That's also like the stereotype cool guy on movies too.
Speaker 2: Where they're like, yeah, he hangs out outside the dance like drinking.
Speaker 1: Literally, So I'm like, is he cool cool guy or is he like cool guy?
Speaker 2: I guess he's just cool guy when it comes to family stuff.
Speaker 3: Okay, he's just he's trying to find his identity. Yes, individuality, that's happening right now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I think they're all going to be just individual things. I'm not sure it's funny that the little one's the funniest because he they had like costume day at school or whatever, like early in the month, and so he ordered a pirate costume. He's like, I want to be a pirate, and so he got the pirate costing which looked awesome, like it was just perfect. The white shirt patch, Yeah, I had a patch, the hat and the sword, all of it. And I don't know how this happens, but every time he goes to school or does something, he ends up with like and it doesn't eat spaghetti every day, but somehow his shirt always looks like he drops spaghetti sauce on his shirt. Like I don't know how he does it. I don't know like what he eats, but somehow it always looks like he just got a bowl of spaghetti and dumping on his shirt.
Speaker 1: Does that happen when he's eating at home?
Speaker 2: Yeah? No, no, no, just when he starts the date. All his stuff's clean. Then he either goes to school or like I don't know, they go to the jumpy place, or he goes to a friend's house, whatever, it doesn't matter Morgan. When he comes back from wherever he goes, it looks like he dropped a bowl of spaghetti on his shirt. Always and I'm like, why why do you always look like you ate spaghetti? Like did you eat Fanny?
Speaker 3: He's like, no, you need to put you know, I don't know if you've seen the videos of like the people putting the little GoPros on their cats when they go out on adventures. You need to do that to your son and just find out what happens throughout the day.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh. My so, my brother when we went to his house in Pennsylvania, he has a little camera in his room for his cat. Yeah, he likes to see his cat or whatever, and he has he sent me a video of my son going to his room and kind of like picking up everything, like what's that? Well, that's cool? Oh oh and then he and then he picks up the camera and he looks at it like huh, turns it around and then just throws it.
Speaker 1: Which sun was this?
Speaker 2: This is the little one? This is the little one. No, he's crazy, Like I just don't I don't like, Yes, the GoPro on his body would be hilarious, Like what do you do all day?
Speaker 1: Like show me life through your eyes?
Speaker 2: Yeah? And where does the spaghetti sauce always come from? And he always smells like a cookie or like sweethearts always, so.
Speaker 1: You just like think he gets maneuver.
Speaker 3: Either he's going around and taking candy and food from people, or he's like getting people to give it to me.
Speaker 2: Maybe one of the two. I don't know. I don't know what it is.
Speaker 1: I definitely think you should do the GoPro thing.
Speaker 2: He is a hoot. So anyway, my point was is that we got to get a new costume because that costume was destroyed. There's like it's staying with spaghetti sauce.
Speaker 1: You might need to save it for Halloween. Can't make it anywhere else. That's funny. What is your favorite food your mom makes? Matt from New Hampshire.
Speaker 2: Oh man, that's a good question because since she's been here, my thing has been like, hey Mom, you've been think you make that fried chicken they usually make and she's like, yes, I'll make it. But I think my favorite that she makes is rice and chicken. It's like a Mexican rice like soap. Do you ever go to like Mexican restaurant? Oh? Yeah, and they have the Mexican rice.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's like.
Speaker 2: Orange and so she does like shreded chicken in that with homemade flour tortillas the best.
Speaker 1: So it does it end up being like a taco?
Speaker 2: Or oh yeah, you definitely grab the chicken and the rice in one kind of like spoonful and make it a taco.
Speaker 1: Got it?
Speaker 2: And it's delicious. Oh it's so good. She's already made it twice.
Speaker 1: Have you gotten the recipe for her too?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, my wife makes it all the time too. Okay, but but it's my mom's it's her recipe. So when the og comes into town, she makes that. It's awesome.
Speaker 1: It's so true.
Speaker 3: Like you can try and mimic recipes and stuff, but something about the one who created it or like where it comes from.
Speaker 1: It's a different experience.
Speaker 2: There is one though, where my wife has like I think she beat her. She took her recipe and I don't know what she did to it, but changed something enough to make it different to where And I will never tell my mom this never, But this dish, my wife has nailed it.
Speaker 1: What is it? What is the dish?
Speaker 2: So it's like a King Ranch castrole? Okay, so it's called King Ranch Castle. Yeah, and it's just like it's you bake it. It's like in a like an oven dish. There's corn tortias in the bottom. Then you do velvet to cheese, and you do chicken shreaded chicken, and then you do rotel like yeah, like the tomatoes. Yeah, like pekle a guo, Yeah, you know what that is. Yeah, then you put that in there. Oh my gosh, I'm like salivating. It's so good with like cream of mushroom. Okay, and then you double that layer so it's like one layer, two layers of that order, and then you bake it and you put velvet to.
Speaker 1: Cheese on top like a taco cast role kind of.
Speaker 2: Kind of yeah, yeah, okay, it ends up tasting like a taco cast role. But I guess the ranchers at King Ranch were like, you know, give you heard of King Ranch. Yeah, it's like a huge, huge ranch in South Texas, And I guess the ranchers that lived on there, that was like kind of what they would make at their camps. This is why they call it King Ranch Castle.
Speaker 1: And this is how your mom got it, I would imagine.
Speaker 2: Yes, sow, my mom got it, and then she showed my wife how to do it, and my wife has just like nailed it. It's so so good.
Speaker 1: That's funny. But you'll never tell your mom.
Speaker 2: Never never tell my mom myself.
Speaker 3: No, okay, favorite song to sing with the Raging Idiots from Michelle.
Speaker 2: It's a good question. I mean, I like When I grow Up, even though we don't do it a lot anymore. Yeah, When I grew Up was fun because we'd always open up shows with when.
Speaker 1: I grow Up and it says a high energy one.
Speaker 2: Yes, I would say that one. Even though we don't play it a lot. I have a lot of good memories of like already shows off with when I grow Up. It would just always start with like You're ready what d And I just love that. Man. I miss playing with the band, which we don't ever really do. And the drummer of the band just texted me yesterday because we don't. We just we don't play a lot and just check up on each other. How you doing that?
Speaker 3: You guys just do the Million Dollar Show really once a year, right, But it's a different.
Speaker 2: Band now, like we even have maybe Ryan the bassist and and then Brandon Ray and then Natalie Stovall really the three only original band members, so.
Speaker 1: The other ones are more for touring.
Speaker 2: Our drummer are the drummer when we do the Million Dollar Show, and then another guitarist. We just hire them for them million Dollar Show. Awesome, dudes, they're great and they're really good. But they weren't part of the original band that toured with us.
Speaker 1: We missed the original group.
Speaker 2: I do miss the original og group. Yes, oh yeah, but I'd say I'd say when I grew up.
Speaker 1: Maybe you guys are reunited again. Everybody's reuniting. Rascal Plants is doing it, Brooks and Dunn is doing it.
Speaker 2: Have you seen Millie Vanilly?
Speaker 1: No, did they for Your Night?
Speaker 2: Well, one guy is not around anymore, but one of them is.
Speaker 1: What's he doing without that?
Speaker 2: There was a two there was They has a duo, but he just kind of like sings the song by himself. But like I saw it on TikTok where people are like even young people are like singing Milli Vanilli songs, which like.
Speaker 3: Okay, But Millie Vanilla, the ones that got like made fun of because they didn't sing live or something.
Speaker 2: They were lip syncing.
Speaker 1: That's them.
Speaker 2: They were lip syncing and that wasn't even them on the albums.
Speaker 1: So none of it's real.
Speaker 2: None of it I guessing on TikTok. That's a good question. I think they can sing, but that just wasn't them, Yeah, which is a whole fraud, big deal, like ruined their career. But I saw him on TikTok like singing, like doing shows as Millie Vanilli and people using those old songs now for like clips that they do.
Speaker 3: If there's one thing I have learned in this entire world is everything old is always new again.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Always, especially fashion, Oh especially in fashion, right, but just in music and entertainment and everything.
Speaker 2: The movies. Yes, you look at a movie like, oh, it's so good. Have you ever seen the original one? What was the original one? Oh? Yeah, like three.
Speaker 3: Years will always come back, like there'll be a new generation that discovers.
Speaker 1: It, and it's wild.
Speaker 2: It is wild to watch.
Speaker 1: And that's how I know I'm getting older, is that I'm not realizing that.
Speaker 2: You know the originals.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's really sad for me. Okay.
Speaker 3: The last question, how has your confidence changed since being bald? I love it Emily in Massachusetts.
Speaker 2: Confidence. I don't think it's confidence really, I think it's just, uh, I surrendered to it. I think I just kind of accepted it and realistically if like you know, whenever, like you buy a hat and you're like, I don't know if I can pull this off. Like I'm not a hat person, never really worn a hat like you want to do, like a vest some people just an invest people. Yeah, some people are in vest peop. You put a vest on and you're like, it's not me. I don't really wear vests. I never thought i'd be the bald guy. But like it's just you don't look at your head every day. Yeah, you know, just just just do it. And I'm sure if you buy a hat and you're not a hat person and you wear the hat out, no one's gonna think twice about it except you.
Speaker 1: That's true. We're I'll own worst critics about everything we are.
Speaker 2: We are, so I feel like the bald head is just who I am. Don't have to look at it every day. And then sometimes I walk by like and I see a mirror whatever, and I'm just like, WHOA forgot I was bald?
Speaker 1: Shock yourself?
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, it's a good look.
Speaker 1: I think you'll look good with it, thank you.
Speaker 3: That happened with my dad when we were kids. He did that, he like finally went bald, and he had like a mustache. He finally shaved the mustache and it was all gone.
Speaker 2: Your dad had a stash.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I need to see a picture of that, and a lot of our I'm pretty sure I can find one while we're sitting here, because he had just sent one recently.
Speaker 1: But he had one.
Speaker 3: And I remember in high school and he shaved stash because he had already gone bald really since.
Speaker 1: I had been born. But I remember when he saved the sash, was like, no, you look so different, different right, oh, just like taking that away. I was like, this isn't my dad. I don't know what's happening.
Speaker 2: But it wasn't it like really white? No over his uh no, no, no, like when he shaved it. Oh yeah, wasn't it weird because my dad had a my stash for a long time.
Speaker 3: When he shaved him like whoa, it's like, well because when you have it for so long, you're like, uh huh, your body doesn't even have like sunlight.
Speaker 2: That hit that area. Was your mom so happy when he shaved it?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I'm pretty sure she's the one who made him shave it, if I remember correctly, of course, But it was it was funny.
Speaker 1: I remember that day. So were your kids when the bald happened? Were they like, what's happening so much?
Speaker 3: Dad?
Speaker 2: So a couple of my kids the other day said like, looks good, dud, looks good.
Speaker 1: Just the other day though, you've been bald for a while now.
Speaker 2: Yeah. But I had just shaved it, like sometimes, like I'll just go a week without shaving it and it'll kind of grow a little bit. Yeah, And I just freshly shaved it, and he saw me like, looks good. Dad, Like, looks it looks clean, you know, which is like cool that my son like thinks it looks good. Yeah, you know, because like when I got home with the hair system, they were like Dad, no, no, like what are you doing? Take that off? And we had friends in town and their friends were in town and they were like, take that off, Dad, take that off, like you're embarrassing, not okay, right, And I was like, sorry, boys, I can't take it off. It's stuck. It's stuck on my head.
Speaker 1: That's funny. Did you get rid of it, by the way, from.
Speaker 2: Our new studio? No, I have it.
Speaker 1: No, Why did you bring it? Why?
Speaker 2: It's a part of me. Morgan it's not a part of you.
Speaker 1: It was a part of me for like two weeks'.
Speaker 2: You know what. I feel like that should go everywhere I go. The hair system.
Speaker 1: No, there's no I know I can't find this photo, but it's the best photo ever.
Speaker 2: Whenever you do send it to me, I.
Speaker 3: Will because he was so oh my god, he was a he was a looker for sure, but with a mustache.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, and he was like it was like old school. Yeah, I'll show it to you.
Speaker 2: And what was his hair situation, like, like did he have just like.
Speaker 1: When he was younger, it was curling and he had like an afro.
Speaker 2: What I'm talking about? A mustache? Afro with a mustache. Dang, that's porn star stuff.
Speaker 3: If he had the stash with the hair, I think this stash came when he went ball.
Speaker 2: But if you had the fro with the stash, man, that's how you got your mom.
Speaker 3: Let me call it Attle Bron. We're just gonna he's at work. He's gona be like, why are you calling me?
Speaker 2: He's like, I'm building an airplane. Leave me alone, Like.
Speaker 1: Is everything okay?
Speaker 3: He's in a meaning Dad, we're on best bits and I just need you to send me the photo that you sent of you with your mustache, please, okay, like, what is happening?
Speaker 1: Can you? Can you please send it really quick? Okay, thank you.
Speaker 2: You can totally tell he's in a meeting.
Speaker 1: He really was. He was talking so quiet.
Speaker 2: But I love I love that he like didn't dismiss you, like, oh Now. When my kids call me and we're in the middle of something, I'm always like I answer it with not now, are you dying? Are you good? Yes? Not now? Then I'll call you back.
Speaker 1: Well, it's different when you get older.
Speaker 3: Okay, because he knows that most of the time I'm not calling him, like during the day, especially when I'm at work.
Speaker 1: Or something, to be like, hey, what's going on?
Speaker 2: Yeah, he knows.
Speaker 1: It's something he's learned.
Speaker 2: Over the years experience.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, okay, I'll show you any sense, but we're gonna jump out of here.
Speaker 2: Eddie, thanks for being here, Thank you, Morgan, Thanks everyone.
Speaker 1: Fun part go check out part one We caught up on life a lot and part one.
Speaker 2: We always do.
Speaker 1: We always do.
Speaker 2: We don't talk to each other for seven weeks and then we catch up.
Speaker 1: It is true. We talk the only like text message exchange we have is videos.
Speaker 2: Although you notice I'm trying to change.
Speaker 1: It up a little bit each day, just a different level.
Speaker 2: I'll do like yeah, like I like on Sunday, I send you a little like I have a good Sunday. Guys. I just want to let you know videos are in. You do you are?
Speaker 1: You're really trying to add a little layer.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think it's boring to just say videos are in.
Speaker 1: That's true, but it is. If you look at our text exchanges videos, then oh, here it is. I got it.
Speaker 2: He found it. I'm telling you du But you know what, it's not a big one. It's kind of like a nice little thin mustache. Yeah, very groomed.
Speaker 1: Oh, very groomed.
Speaker 2: That's crazy. It looks nothing like him.
Speaker 1: No, he had in this in this photo even posted on my Instagram story.
Speaker 2: Top yeah, Usa tank top like true looker, I mean, yeah, what's he holding toilet paper?
Speaker 1: I'm pretty sure it's beer.
Speaker 2: No, it's like a It's like a cloth or something.
Speaker 1: It might be a sock, a sock. It looks like a sock.
Speaker 2: Okay, ask him for the next podcast the story behind this picture, and then you can post it so funny. We want to know about it.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, we are going to get out here. Okay, bye everybody.
Speaker 2: Bye.
Speaker 1: That's the best bits of the week with more.
Speaker 2: Thanks for listening. Be sure to check out the other two parts this weekend. Go follow the show on all social platforms Bobby.
Speaker 1: Bob Show and follow at webgirl Morgan
Speaker 2: To submit your listener questions for next week's episode.