Speaker 1: Stay right here for our final news roundup and information overload. All right, news roundup and information overload hour toll free. Our number is eight hundred and nine point one, Sean. If you want to be a part of the program, our final hour for the year, and what better idea than to talk to our good friend Jack Brewer, former NFL player, he was also a presidential appointee under Donald Trump. Now heads up the Jack Brewer Foundation. And this holiday season, Jack and his team they're doing the hard work that is in the true spirit of Christmas, and they're going above and beyond to make you know, Christmas unforgettable for hundreds of families all across the Free State of Florida, my home state. And I couldn't be more proud of him for doing this and anyway, and they're helping hurricane victims, those in their fatherhood programs, delivering Christmas to families in need. They're helping athletes in the NFL, a lot of people joining in with them to do this.
Speaker 2: Brew How are you, sir?
Speaker 3: I'm doing amazing, Sean. Man, it's such an honor to be with you again.
Speaker 1: Well, the honors all mine. So tell me about what you got going on for Christmas. I need to get into Christmas spirit. It's been hard because I've just been so jacked up about the election and appointments and everything else in between.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know, those things are obviously important because you know, we're sick and tired of seeing policies that are destroying our family. Shaun, and I think that's why it's hard for you to get over that mindset, you know, for you know, the last four years, we've watched our families be decimated, you know, broken apart. No one's advocating for the kids that really needed. We have a followlessness crisis that no one even talks about. I mean, we got eighteen million kids in the United States of America growing up without a father percentage wife. We are the most foulest nation on earth. Yet we have all of these amazing resources, and so we have to do something about it. You see it in our education system, where you know, we have higher school than the entire school districts. We're not a single kid it's proficient at reading in mask and the vast majority of those children are fatherless, living off of the system. And that's just the reality of it. Down here in Florida, you know, we're going into the inner city communities. We're helping the alternative schools. We have a school in Florida that we just delivered Christmas gifts, new shoes to every kid in the school. But most of these kids, over eighty five percent of those kids are fatherless, and so you know what they need, you know where the needs are, and we need more programs man to help do that. I'm actually doing this interview right now from South Bay Correctional facility of a supermax prison run by the Jail Group in Florida, because we're outside now trying to encourage these fathers. And then tomorrow night, Seawan, we'll be delivering Christmas gifts to all the children of these men. These these kids that haven't seen their dads for years. You know, they're basically punished for a crime that their father committed, and they're followed. This kid, most of them on the system, most of them, you know a lot of them are you know, twenty times more likely to end up in prison. No, seventy one percent of every kid that drops out of high school in America is fatherless. And so we see this crisis and during the Christmas time, we have to do more for our fatherless kids in America because that's the American way.
Speaker 1: So that's what the Jack Burrewer Foundation really is is about. You're conducting what is called your Fatherhood Blessing Tree and Broward County Schools A. You're given these gift deliveries and serving your community by doing this, and a lot of people are donating. We'll put a link on Hannity dot com, which I think is great. And you're really, you know, trying to address the crisis of fatherlessness, which I think is a big deal. I mean, it is a major problem. Look, I understand things happen in marriages, et cetera, and the marriages don't make it. It's a sad statistic. Hopefully you know, over time things can change. But with that said, just if that happens, that doesn't mean you check out and say bye bye to your kids, right And I know people that have done that, and I'm like, I could never do that.
Speaker 2: That's not in me.
Speaker 1: And I am active in my kid's life to this day. I'm proud of both of them. And I was naive and thinking that, well, they graduate college and my job was done.
Speaker 2: How stupid was I I was pretty stupid no have.
Speaker 3: I have two older kids as well. I just became a grandfather this year, so I'm super excited about that. But yeah, I've been I've been rejuvenated when it comes to fatherhood because you know, after I see the crisis, and then you know, I'm a man of God. I read the Bible and it says defend the fatherless, you know, last verse of the Old testamenty that he will turn the hearts of the fathers to the children, and the hearts of the children to the fathers less out smite the earth with a and I think a lot of times, in a lot of ways, our nation has been hit with that curse that the communities, you know, and unfortunately shot out to make this political. But unfortunately, these are a lot of blue, blue cities that are that are run and you know, you have you know, welfare pushed up on the people, and and and this mentality that you should depend on the government, and this mentality that you know, single bombs should be raising kids, and and and and not holding the falls accountable. We got to stand up against that right now, man. And and as we have this shift, this shift to to common sense, I'll call it. After the election of President Trump, we have to all start to get on one accord, uh and be bold enough to talk about the real issues without being scared of someone calling us racists or sexists, or genderphobic, or or or biased.
Speaker 2: It happens with every race, doesn't it.
Speaker 3: It does, And it's you know, it's it's doubled in white Americans. You know, it's at forty six, forty seven percent in the Hispanic community. It's over seventy percent in the black community. So this thing is colorblind. You know, followlessness is colorblind, and we need to do something about it. And I think, you know, hopefully when President Trump gets in, he can continue that message. You know, appointed me to the Civil Rights Commission's Commission on a Social Status a Black men and boys. You know, I served there. Actually my term is just coming up. They didn't get rid of me, thank god. And so I think I'm going to try to continue in that appointment role because I want to have a bipartisan message across the board to every single congressional member, Senate member, and the executive branch that we have to do something about our followlessness crisis. And sean interviews like this man you've given your platform to it. I mean, you're the perfect example of a man that's masculine, a father figure, and that's what our nation needs. You know, it's not about just our kids. It's about the kids that don't have dads. Guys like me, guys like you, Sham. We got to step up and be voices for those of those young boys and show them how to tie a tie, show them how to treat a woman, show them how to walker respect, tell them why they should reach for their goals, and how good this nation is. And I think we can really change the landscape of our country.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I think it's a great thing that you're doing. One other cool thing that you're doing as well, is you're going into local prisons and you're going to have Christmas in prison. You're going to have you know, a special I guess Christmas joy and a worship service, a baseball game with inmates featuring something more than a dozen NFL players and boxers and MMA fighters are also joining in with you. I mean, you got to get you got together a really good group of people, and you know, I think the only way that people that end up in prison are going to get out and never go back is if they change their lives in prison, they got to start right there, that's right, And the idea that there are people that will support them and maybe get them realigned with their faith and their values. And if they don't, don't have them start finding them. Otherwise they're going to come out. They're going to go right back to the dopey friends and dopey family members that they shouldn't be hanging around, and go right back into trouble and end up right back where they.
Speaker 3: Were, no question, Sean, you get it man, you get it out. One day. I would love to have you come speak with our guys, because that's how well.
Speaker 2: I spoke at rikers Ones. Let me tell you. They never asked me back. Let me tell you about it, please.
Speaker 1: The true story, all right, So I'll tell you the story. So I was invited and it was a religious ministry, and I probably shouldn't have done what I did, but anyway, so I said, first of all, I am not going to speak more than five ten minutes, Max. I promise somebody keep a clock and i'll stop. You know, well, it's really going to be about five or six minutes. And that's what it ended up being. And I want hardcore deep in the paint. I used every expletive that you would ever think of. I probably should not have done that, but I wanted to speak their language. They know that language, they identify with that language. And I'm like, if you want a blanking come back here. And you want to be a blanking idiot, and you don't want to have the freedom to go to McDonald's when you want to go to McDonald's and get pizza, when you want to get pizza and have a girlfriend and go on a nice date with your girlfriend and build a life for yourself, and you want to go back to those same dopey friends that you were hanging out with getting in trouble with that help get you in here. My advice is leave all those people behind, anybody that's a bad influence in your life behind. If you have to move out of state and start your life alone, go do it. And I said, and if that means, you know, starting out in McDonald's or starting out washing dishes like.
Speaker 2: I did, go do it.
Speaker 1: Get a little apartment for yourself, maybe one room to start, I don't know whatever, but keep your freedom or you're going to be half of you people, half of you listening to me right now are a bunch of dumb.
Speaker 2: Beep beep beep beepep.
Speaker 1: And you're gonna be right back in this, in this, in this horrific jail because you're stupid. You're blanking stupid. The other half of you that are hearing me right now that don't want to come back here, get away from those friends, get away from any bad influence, restart your life, find God, pray to Jesus every day, and your life will change. That's my message to you. You either succeed or fail based on your choices. God bless you all. I'm out of here.
Speaker 3: Amen. Amen, you went all the way in the bain and you have to and you come speak to any of my classes. Jean. We have over three thousand men in over twenty prisons across the country and growing man and you are more than welcome. And you got to shoot him straight, and that's why we use them.
Speaker 1: Let me tell you some I would love to go there anytime you want, and I would definitely love.
Speaker 2: To do that.
Speaker 3: You can be real and not just dad. I can tell you you're gonna change lives. You're gonna receive letters of things, and you're gonna you're gonna be able to hear from the families that that that change. I mean, there's not. It hasn't been a time where I bought brought a prominent speaker that it hadn't like literally changed dozens and dozens of men's perspectives because they don't believe anyone cares. Uh. And so when you we show them that we care, but then we hold them accountable. These guys want to be held accountable. No one talks to me. We talk about followlessness. Most of these guys in prison didn't have a dad, They've never had a real male influence that's positive in their lives. A lot of them were abused as children, and so we have to treat with the resources that we have, you know. And I think I think having you come, Sean will be able to be a great example of that man.
Speaker 1: And it's uh, you know, it's I'm gonna be able to tell them I started unable to pay my rent in my adult life, and I started from nothing, and and I'll tell them my story. And I've said it doesn't matter. The word, you know, education is rooted in the Latin. It means to bring forth from with it what is that predicated on the belief that God put it there? A man, I believe that God created every man, woman and child and put talent in every man, woman and child. And I will tell them that. And your job from this moment forward is to find whatever purpose God put you on this earth for, and to serve Him and to serve others. And you know, if there is, if they're interested, I'll talk and I'll stay there as long as they want me to.
Speaker 3: That's amazing, No, I look forward to it. Man, I tell you, I hope this conversation puts you in a Christmas spirit, because you've motivated me just hearing you speak. And I think that's what as Americans we need to remember, is that you know, the Word of God tells us that Jesus didn't come here to be served. He came here to serve and to give his life as a ransom to many.
Speaker 2: And who did Jesus love the most?
Speaker 1: He picked fishermen, and I'm sure they probably used saw the language to be his apostles.
Speaker 2: Who did he care the most about? The poor?
Speaker 1: It's sick, the elderly, the disabled, you know, and and the sinners. He didn't come He didn't come for, you know, the people that were already righteous. He came for the people that needed salvation, including yours. Truly, we've all send them fallen short.
Speaker 3: Yes, likewise, likewise.
Speaker 2: You probably send a lot more than me. I'm just guessing.
Speaker 3: No, I probably did, Sean, because I.
Speaker 2: Was in that I'm only kidd man.
Speaker 3: I've been very vocal about my seeings, and Shan, I was, Uh. You know, I lived a life for a little while and read, repented and gave my life to the Lord. And that's why that's why I come to prison so much, is because I truly, you know, I can. I can relate to some of them. You know, I did some things that I ended up in jail too, but I never got caught. And so you know, if you're real with yourself, you know that God has given you so much grace, and so we can you know, we can't earn grace through our works, but we can't earn it through our faith. And my faith is in the Word of God, and my faith is following what the Bible tells us to do. And the Bible tells us to visit those in prison as if we're with them in prison. Hebrews thirteen and three.
Speaker 1: All right, we'll put a link on Hannandy dot com for the Jack Brewer Foundation. This is the Christmas spirit, helping others in a time and need. And you know what, it's cliche, but it's true. But giving is much better. Your giving of yourself. That's even a greater gift. And I want to help you in the next year, and you have my word, I will be there.
Speaker 3: Okay, thank you, Sean. God bless you, man, God bless the show. Keep keep being the voice of America. Man, we need you in these times.
Speaker 1: All right, God Bush, you too, my friend. I have a merry Christmas you and your family. Quick break right back, will continue all right, twenty five till the top of the hour. Eight hundred and nine foot one, Shawn is a number. We'll get to your calls here in mere moments. You know, the holidays can be really difficult, especially for kids that have lost a mother or father in the line of duty. Now, when Sergeant stevens Plan suffered a heart attack, he was on fire duty, you were there, Your generosity was there to lift up his family during the Tunnel to Towers Foundation Season of Hope, which is ongoing right now, and Because of your generosity and your great hearts and all of your help, dozens of families are receiving the gift of mortgage free homes or specially adapted smart homes this holiday season. That's what the Season of Hope is all about. Tunnel to Towers, through their program, well heroes, their families that sacrifice so much for all of us. They're having the burden of a mortgage lifted off their shoulders and the place to call home, and your love and support and generosity is changing lives and bringing the light of hope into homes that have been darkened by tragedy. Your gift to the foundation during the Season of Hope may be the most meaningful gift you give this holiday season. I mean, really, you give people these these shirts, you give them socks, you give underwear, you give them whatever. But this is a real gift that's helping real heroes that fight for our country, our freedom, our liberty, our communities. Anyway, please go to their website Tunnel to Towers, the letter T, the number two, the letter T dot org show your gratitude that these heroes the letter T, the number two, the letter T dot org for the Tunnel to Towers Foundation. By the way, can we replay that that bumper music? Because this is that's Linda's favorite song of all time.
Speaker 4: The only problem, you know what is even better than hearing it like this, It would be if you if you sang it to me.
Speaker 5: You have such a beautiful singing relace.
Speaker 3: Go ahead.
Speaker 2: I don't have a pupil.
Speaker 1: Do do do do do do do do do? Oh my god, I do know, I do know the refrain, and the refrain is Brandy. You're a fine girl, what a good wife you would be. But my life, my love, and my lady is the sea. It's about a fisherman. I've actually looked it up looking glasses the name of the band, and it was actually about a woman named Randy, but they changed it for the song to Brandy. And I've asked you in the past about this song and you've said, oh, well, Brandy's not a Brandy's the sea. No, it's not the sea. It's a real woman. And I looked it up and I even sent it to you. Do you now understand how wrong you are?
Speaker 3: I do?
Speaker 5: I do.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's not very convincing.
Speaker 4: I mean I was totally wrong about this, but I have to say the way that you just performed it to me, and that sort of like speak easy artist spoken word. You know, it was very I mean, I think that's what really drove home the true meaning of the song to me.
Speaker 5: So thank you, Sean Hannis song.
Speaker 2: So you like the song?
Speaker 4: I do now I like it the way you do it, like in like a spoken word.
Speaker 5: Let sing the chorus over the verse.
Speaker 1: Oh ever made you think that that that song with those very clear lyrics that even I can hear and obviously I don't have the best hearing that if I can hear them and you hear them? Whatever made you think that Brandy was the sea and that it wasn't a real woman? Where did that come from?
Speaker 3: That?
Speaker 1: I think what it really was too many graduate degrees to think that way.
Speaker 4: No, you know what my graduate degrees is actually the problem. It made me be too interpretive. It made me think that I was allowed to have my own opinion, when in fact I should have just been listening to the master of spoken word, Sean Hannity, and then it would have all been clear to me. So you know what, my Christmas wish has been granted, Sean.
Speaker 1: Okay, and then the second time around. You said, no, Brandy's really just you know, the liquor brandy.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, come from.
Speaker 4: Well, I happen to think that if I was a sailor at sea. A woman can be very annoying, but a nice glass of brandy's always warm and friendly.
Speaker 2: How would you say that about your own sex?
Speaker 5: Because I'm allowed, That's why you know. I'm not.
Speaker 6: So you're real.
Speaker 2: So you just so you say it just because you're allowed.
Speaker 4: Well, I'm allowed, and it's true. I mean, women are are annoying. Men are annoying too, But I'm just saying, like you could come home from a long time. Wait, wait, I'm gonna call I am not annoying. I am always a good time. Do you know why? Because I am a very pragmatic woman. I am not sens.
Speaker 2: Around the first of all, you and.
Speaker 4: I've been together twenty years now. You know I'm not a crier. I'm not a whiner. I'm loud, I'm direct, I'm in your face. You never wonder what I'm thinking. All these men are like, I never know what she's thinking.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 4: With me, you're like, oh, I know exactly what she's thinking. She just told me in like ten words, we're good. You know what I'm saying, like, these are the benefits of having a direct woman. Now, this guy, this poor bastard, he's been out at sea, right, he's hungry, he's thirsty, he's probably smells and he's you know, he comes in the bar.
Speaker 5: And there's you know, this lady at the corner, and.
Speaker 4: He's like hey now, and then he's like, you know what, think me a little brandy instead.
Speaker 5: It's going to be less of a problem less conversation. Or keep me nice and warm. I'll feel good to go back out to see you know, Susie.
Speaker 1: We didn't write a song that says, Brandy, you're a fine girl. What a good wife you would be. Nobody's gonna marry a bottle of brandy, I don't know.
Speaker 5: I mean some of these women out there, they might turn you to the drink.
Speaker 2: I'm just saying, North Carolina, what's up, man? How are you?
Speaker 1: Happy? Holidays? Married Christmas? Happy Hanaga? What's going on?
Speaker 6: And merry Christmas? Thank you very much, because we celebrate the birth of Jesus Christ, who walked on this art died bury rest for our souls. But my concern is the pre empty pardon for years and years and years and years and years, we have heard nobody is above the law. So how is it now that selected people are you being considered to be above the law? Uh?
Speaker 2: Look, it is what it is. You know.
Speaker 1: We've gone into deep analysis on this, and I think that Greg Jarred agrees with me that the power of the pardon is absolute, although it is untested. The question of preemptive pardons, I'm very convinced. He's pretty convinced also that if challenged, if it was ever brought to the Supreme Court, I think they would air on the side of no restrictions, because there are no stated restrictions in the Constitution, Article two, Section one regarding this issue. And there's also a part of me that says, I if that's how Joe wants to go out, let him go out that way, and that will give Donald Trump and Pam Bondi and Cash Betel time to focus on other stuff and frankly Congress rather than you know, regurgitating and rehashing all the corrupt stuff that they did.
Speaker 2: But we do need to fix.
Speaker 6: It well, and I agree with that whether it happened or not, we're not going to stop it. I agree with that. But why can't we as citizens call them out and explain it to me? Why why don't we anybody preemptive pardons? Why can't we call them out? They're not going to answer, but why can't we call them out and tell them you are now above the law. You are now above the law. You are now above the law. Because that's what we're doing. Because these same people who yelled nobody's above the law, now they're going to be above the law. So let's call them out kind of like the scarlet letter. Let's hang and sign a message, you're above the law. Let's do that.
Speaker 2: I'll be honest, it's just it is.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 1: I don't want you to conflate me saying that it's likely constitutional with my endorsement of it. But you know, and but I would like to see the power of the pardon transformed under Donald Trump. I mean, he started this in his first term. But I'd love to find all those people like Alice Marie Johnson.
Speaker 2: I'd love her.
Speaker 1: I'd love for her to head up the whole you know, pardon, I don't know, maybe make a pardons are and she would find people in prison that have changed their lives dramatically and are leading exemplary lives and and maybe shorten their prison sentences and commute sentences for those people that are deserving, people that have been unfairly sentenced, people that are victims of disparate sentencing, you know, crack versus powder cocaine, for example. I'd love to see I'd love to see all that happen. I think we can transform the power of the part. I'd like to see the president pardon some somebody once a week, maybe more than one person once a week, but not your family members, and not preempted pardons of people that are afraid of Donald Trump because they did things they probably shouldn't have done. And we're going to find out as soon as we get back in power. Anyway, my friend appreciated, Harvey. God bless you. You have a great holiday. Za been the free state of Florida.
Speaker 2: Sir.
Speaker 1: How are you welcome aboard my first full year in Florida? Can you believe it?
Speaker 7: That's one to push on and thank you for taking my call. I have a very interesting and I think plausible theory about hunt to Biden's pardon being up to December first, because I feel being a retired YPD my investigative experience. I feel that from November fifth, when Donald Trump won, Hunter Biden was in the mode of making deals for pardons for money. And this is only my opinion and a theory, but if you look at all the pardons so far that Joe has done, all these people have made a lot of money, and I would love cash. But tell when he gets in as the FBI director to put a microscope on this and maybe investigate the wrongdoings of these pardons. And I think it's it's extremely plausible and possible theory.
Speaker 1: Listen, it is a very fine line in terms of you've got to follow the rule of law, but you don't want to do to them what they did to Donald Trump and others, and that is weaponized justice. You know, I know that Betting Thompson wants to pardon. I know Bill Clinton mentioned that he'd like Hillary pardon. Hunter's already been pardoned. I'm sure other Biden family members will be pardoned. Anthony Fauci, I'm sure looking for a pardon. Liz Cheney now has just been criminally referred. I'm sure she would probably like a preemptive pardon. It may happen with all of them, we'll see. However, I can tell you in the case of the January sixth issue, you know, the idea that laws were violated, if Liz Cheney, if these communications that are being reported on signal with you know, one of the witnesses in this case, when they and they purposely, you know, we're encouraging this witness or coaching this witness, or communicating with this witness without contacting the lawyer, that is a violation of law, and I think it should be it should be referred. And if they have, they have apparently messages that corroborate this. And never mind the fact that they selectively chose a lot of exculpatory information to withhold from the American people. I mean, there are five people on record. I have four of them on tapes confirming in the days leading up to January sixth. The fifth who in writing said the same thing and confirmed and corroborated it was General Milly and then Defense Secretary who wasn't Miller at the time, and Cash Bettel was in the room, and Mark Meadows was in the room, and Donald Trump himself all confirmed he authorized the use of the guard. Muriel Bowser in writing refused to call up the National Guard. Nancy Pelosi's now on tape saying, and she's in charge of security at the Capitol, that she didn't do enough. But you know the fact that the Capitol Police chief sunned, you know, requested the guard, and nobody would pay attention to him. And they never called Immuriel Bowser. They never called them Pelosi, Schumer, the Sergeant of Arms, the Capitol police chief. Because they had a narrative. They showed a lot of videotapes that day, but they didn't show Donald Trump saying, many of you will peacefully and patriotically march to the Capitol so your voices will be heard. They lied about having operatives from the FBI confidential sources on the ground. They lied repeatedly about that. Now they've had to reveal it because they know it's likely going to be uncovered anyway. And when Cash Mattel gets in, so it's you know what they did here. They tried to use law fair to destroy Donald Trump so he could not be a candidate, and thankfully he prevailed. And what he did for us in this, you know, he says he fights because they're coming after me, because they really want to come after you. And in the end, this is what he was facing. He was facing the White House or the Big House. No one's going to convince me that they wouldn't have put him in jail. They would have put him in jail, and I can't even imagine the thought of it. If you want to know why I had, I've covered a lot of presidential elections in my life. I've cared about all of them. I was passionate about all of them. But I've never cared this much or as passionate or as dedicated to getting this right as this one. And I know I spent days and days on ends, you know, conveying is to the best of my ability, as much urgency as I can and getting out truth and information that the corrupt, legacy, state run media mob would never give you. I'm so proud of all of you in this audience that that stepped up and participated and voted and volunteered and donated and did whatever you did or if you were a pole watcher, thank you. And you know, as I head into my Christmas vacation, We're going to hit the ground run really hard when I get back, and I've got plans the first week back, I'll give you a little hint. I will be in Washington, d C. I have other big plans scheduled as well. Will be at the inauguration. Then we have the first one hundred days and it is going to be a world win. But it's going to be an exciting time anyway, my friend, I got a role. I appreciate your call. Eight hundred ninety four one, Shawn is our number. That's gonna wrap things up at today Hannity Tonight, nine eastern on the Fox News Channel. Loaded up, Senator Josh Hawley, Riley Gains Tonight, Steven Miller, Ari Fleischer, Joe Kancha, Steve Moore, Victor Davis Hansen, and Joe Pegs will join us. Say you DBR nine eastern on Hannity on the Fox News Channel. We'll see you tonight. I won't be back here unless there's an emergency. I want to wish you your family's the greatest holiday season, and God bless all of you and thank you for all that you did this year and how you help save the country. And you're going to be needed when we get back to work in January. Have a great, great, great, great time off refresh, find God you know, renew your spirit and all the blessings in the world to you and your family, and thank all of you for giving me this honor every day. I'll see you tonight. I'll be back after vacation. Thank you for making the show possible.