Speaker 1: Bloomberg Audio Studios, podcasts, radio news, The.
Speaker 2: Stock Movers Report, your roundup of companies making moves in the stock market, harnessing the power of Bloomberg Data.
Speaker 3: But let's take a look at some of the stocks on the move today. We can do that, Bloomberg, Natalia Kini, Jevich, Natalie, what are you looking at today?
Speaker 4: Let's start with FedEx. Guys, the tickets FDx shares are up by two percent, but there are up as much as ten percent in pre market, So the company raised its adjusted EPs forecast. We see that even the bottom of this new range is above analyst expectations. FedEx said that it does not expect that the war in the Middle East to have a direct material impact on its business. However, of course, like some bigger consequences such as higher fuel prices and potentially slower demand from consumers, that could be a head wind for the company. So Bloomberg Intelligence is saying that this outlook appears to be achievable, again assuming that higher energy costs will not significantly derail consumer spending and some analysts. For an analyst from Morgan Stanley also highlighted that there is a sharp segment divergence guys, because express segment did well, but freight segment materially miss missed on week market conditions. So not everything is great within the company.
Speaker 1: All right, good recap there, FedEx. What's next on your list? Yeah, let's talk about super Micro. That's a big story. So shares are down by twenty seven percent today. So the US church co founder with illegally diverting billions of dollars and then VideA powered servers to China, which is a violation of US experts control. So the company's co founder and two other individuals allergicly sold servers that are assembled here in the United States and they have Nvidia cutting edge chips, and they sold those servers to China. The total amount of servers that had been sold is about two point five billion dollars. Analysts are saying this is a big reputational risk for the company. Potentially it could impact potentially we can see that the company will lose share its share to.
Speaker 4: Dell and Raymond James. Analysts are also saying that super Micro might be subject to greatest scrutiny and as a result, they couldn't expect higher costs and delays in its operations.
Speaker 1: One more here, one more.
Speaker 4: This is a company that potentially people don't really know about. It's called Swarmer. The tickers s WRMR. The stock is up by almost one thousand percent guys this week it went public. This is a small drone software company. The reason why it is important is of course that we see that many companies from the defense industry are doing really well with these geopolitical risks and uncertainty, and analysts are saying even despite the fact that I don't know we have geopolitical tensions in the future or not, but military spending is going to be higher and higher. And it's not just this company. We also some other companies from the defense industry, such as Aero Group or Voyage or Technologists that went public last year. They did extremely well. So defense sector isn't.
Speaker 3: Focused, right, this is let's put this in the focus. I'm just looking up this company. They did go public on March sixteenth, three point four to five million shares at five dollars a share and now it's fifty four dollars.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 3: Lucid Capital Markets took them public. I don't know lose the capital markets, but if you got into that deal, that's a pretty good deal.
Speaker 4: And it's an unprofitable business by the way.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, no problem. They're they're growing, they're going topline, they're going to users.
Speaker 2: This stock move report from Bloomberg Radio. Check back with us throughout the day for the latest roundup of companies making news on Wall Street and for the latest market moving headlines. Listen to Bloomberg Radio Live, catch us on YouTube, Bloomberg dot com, and on Applecarplay and Android Auto with the Bloomberg Business app.