Speaker 1: Look may oh, I see you my own look over there is that culture? Yes, goodness, lost culture ding, Lost Culturesa's calling.
Speaker 2: Before we got on, I said lost culture, like as if we had to snap into it.
Speaker 3: I feel like we've never had to really hit the dials before in that way. But we were coming off of like a spirited discussion about what we will never tell.
Speaker 2: We will never tell what we just told. It's actually the culture number nine. We will never tell what we just told. And I'm also in my like literal morning showbag. You are you are warmed up chatterbox. You are doing a great job. You look so good on that TV.
Speaker 3: Thank you when those cameras is really I gotta say, really good.
Speaker 2: So snatched and you wore like a blue moment. Yeah, blue is the warmest color. Actually, Culture number ten, blue is the warmest color.
Speaker 1: How has it been so before? You just finished day two five? I'm having the best time. Isn't it wonderful? I told matthis we checked in yesterday. I was like, how was it? He was like, it's great, it was, It's.
Speaker 3: So fun, And I go, I like, totally get white people did this is a nice gig.
Speaker 2: It's so much fun. And by the way, the sound dude who's an icon loves you. Oh, I love him and you beloved. Get this bowe Yang beloved in thirty rock. It's actually a real culture number eleven. Get this bow Yang beloved in thirty rock.
Speaker 1: And you know thirty.
Speaker 2: Rockefeller Center is in the heart of one of the greatest cities in the world, New York City, and there has been an off Broadway musical You're never gonna believe this.
Speaker 1: I really do feel like I'm doing the morning show. You're gonna believe that.
Speaker 2: You're never gonna believe you need to.
Speaker 3: There has to be a list somewhere of like little filler phrases for talk shows in journal but especially morning shows were.
Speaker 1: Like this, you at this? Yet I found myself doing it.
Speaker 3: Coming up, we have a cooking demo from No, No, No No. My segments were makeover. Loved that we're getting a make over on Friday. I love the makeovers. Yeah, this is gonna be funny. And then guy who showed us how to properly use a plunger.
Speaker 1: That's actually really good.
Speaker 3: And you know what I asked him, Guys, listen up, you can wash the plunger with your toilet water. What after you plunge, make sure you flush, obviously, put a little bit of bleacher whatever toiletowle cleaner you have in there, and then just like you just dip it in, kind of rinse it out, and then that that's all you have to do. I always got so stressed out after my shit covered plungers would come out the toy.
Speaker 2: And now thinking, I just want to apologize. I just moved out of my apartment that I had been renting from one Matt Rish and I apologies.
Speaker 1: Dude, that plunger is covered in poop. You could have rinsed it.
Speaker 2: No, I couldn't have because I didn't I didn't know. I didn't have you here to tell me what to do.
Speaker 1: Morning TV is so important.
Speaker 2: But I could never talk about poop covered plunge on TV. You know what I'm saying. This is why I'm so happy to be here. I feel like I can only breathe because I'm with my sister and this is not morning TV.
Speaker 1: Although people do listen to it in the morning. Can you imagine listening to us in the morning. No, No, I would.
Speaker 2: I would say, well, I guess maybe if you want to be like shocked, into the day.
Speaker 1: I mean, get the fag off the rays. I'm not listening to that.
Speaker 2: You know what I almost did today is my I don't think so honey. I don't think so honey that this podcast has become popular. M I just feel like, maybe I will do it later, do it later, because then people are like, why are they screaming during I don't think so honey, And I'm like, babe, you're joining us in progress.
Speaker 1: It's in mediares.
Speaker 2: We scream during that part of the podcast and during a lot of the other parts of it too.
Speaker 3: Here's what I screamed for. Oh wait, I just cut you off. I'm never gonna believe this. She was an off Broadway show in New York.
Speaker 1: Can I say you literally did not cut me off?
Speaker 2: I feel like I diverted. Well, your feelings are in facts, bitch? Okay, Hey Trump.
Speaker 1: Anyway?
Speaker 2: That's hey Trump, your feelings aren't fact. That's really close roun Bird twelve, Hey Trump, your feelings.
Speaker 1: Aren't fast bitch? Watch that be the headline.
Speaker 2: I would love that. Yeah, I mean, should lost coach start a feud with Trump? We have to move to Ireland like Rosie m m.
Speaker 1: Well, listen, so what are you scream for?
Speaker 3: I screamed for this off Broadway show that's been in New York for a few years now. It has been truly a community building, cornerstone for theater, for theater goers, for people in the community, for tourists from all over the world. My own mother saw this show, and I would never take my mom to any Broadway show.
Speaker 1: She slept through Hamilton. See, I don't get that because it's so loud.
Speaker 3: It's a loud show. But we went on a Sunday after an SNL and we were all tired.
Speaker 2: Lyn manwel this has nothing, has nothing to do with you, So you did amazing work on Hamilton. It's actually really close to number thirteen. Did amazing on Hamilton.
Speaker 1: Has nothing to do with you that his mom fall asleep.
Speaker 2: But listen, I think I know what all you're talking about, and that show is Titanique. And I know that because well, our guest is not only one of the original stars of it, but also the co creator, co writer. And I feel as though I have to harken back to the very first time I saw Our Guests, which was at La Poison Rouge in a iconic production of Crewe Intentions to the musical Unauthorized, which also starred Amanda Schecktman. She was playing Sarah Michelle Geller and our guest was playing Ryan Phillippi. And one of the first things I ever saw was your bare ass, And now he shows his ass.
Speaker 1: Every guy, damn night night out in public.
Speaker 2: But no, this is like truly a moment in time because we saw this show Titanique, and we were literally took to the mics and just let everybody know. And I've been so proud to see what it's done. I just saw it in the West End, It's in Australia, it's in Canada. It's like it's all over the place. I mean, this is a true success story. It's now an Olivier Award winning musical. Our guest is an Olivier Award winner drama desk.
Speaker 1: Lucia Ortelle.
Speaker 3: The one except Tony's so I get there until get their ship together.
Speaker 1: But they kind of just nailed it on some of the nominations. They just say, we.
Speaker 3: Can talk about that, we can talk about that. He's so wonderful. What a funny writer, performer, talent, friend traveler, world traveler. We're talking about that always around the world, always around the world with his hot little friends everyone.
Speaker 1: Result, Oh my god, first of all, all to that introduction, I am so gooped and gagged to be here with my girls.
Speaker 2: We've got to say the big news, which is yes, oh my god, titany you can see it in New York until June fifteenth.
Speaker 1: And then do you want to tell them what's so special about those final weeks? Yeah? Hot, off the press, everyone, press, Marlon and Della and I will be coming back into the show for the final two weeks. And if we, you know, sell out lots and lots and lots of tickets, maybe we'll pull a Fantom of the Opera and extend for another say that on this show. I don't know, we'll see maybe, you know, all of these last cult people there figured out there's now.
Speaker 2: So many readers, Katie's publicists and finalists like and I think that Ken Kyle's you have an opportunity here, You have a big opportunity. Yes, because how many times did you do.
Speaker 1: It in the in the new space, the bigger space, the bigger space, like a year? A year? Yeah, because it was like half a year. It was like six months at the old UCB space. That you guys know the asylum, you know, in the basement of a Gristides, which was wild, just moulled rats and it smelled awful. It was just really bad. But you know what it was like our favorite time.
Speaker 3: Yeah, where were your dress? Like where did you guys do changes? And where was what was the dress behind the literally or in like a close But there's no space.
Speaker 1: No, there's not, absolutely nothing. It was those two rooms and we split all the boys in one and all the girls. Huh right.
Speaker 3: And then there were the guts, like those gray brick hallways, not brick even, it was just like those but those were the smelly part.
Speaker 1: That was gress. There was always an water on the floor. Oh absolutely, it was the actual Titanic. I was like, this is very on brand. Let's go here.
Speaker 3: Were there like Grissdi's basement specific jokes in the original show?
Speaker 1: Yes, we at the end of the show, while I was saying thank you for coming tonight in the basement of a And then we had to switch it. You know when we left, when you moved, when we moved to the theater which is in Union Square, Yes, I knew where Oh my god, just.
Speaker 2: My god, thee where's that is watching the ghost the ghost of what is?
Speaker 1: I don't remember. All I remember is taking a gummy and I was so yeah heart radio. I was so fucking high that I looked up and remember that they had this like water crazy and I saw it. Okay, well, anyway, there was this immersive crazy. No one knows what it is. They're they're up in the rafters in this water thing, and I thought I was a drowning the panic attack. See. Immediately left and got food and got food and put myself because I was like, I've got to get got to get the fuck out of drowned before I drown and die. Yeah, I'm on the floor, like, get it together quick, it happens.
Speaker 2: I remember one time I was too high in the pool and I had to get out because I was positive I was going to be attacked by a shark.
Speaker 1: That's these gummies, babe. I think that was myth. That was math right, That was as gum. That was a myth attacked with a vivance pilled little rainbow sprinkles.
Speaker 3: Y'all don't y'all don't fuck with water though, but y'all are y'all are so tied to water.
Speaker 1: In so many ways being Greek.
Speaker 2: Wait, though, we mean you're I I do think I'm a pisces person, you know what I mean Greek.
Speaker 1: Also, you're a titaniumque water. I mean I'm an Aries. So she's fire as hell? Is that custo full Aries? Okay, full Aries? No, custop is the twenty first, which is pisces aries? Okay, because my sister's a twenty first, So she's she's a cuspy Yeah, cuspy, but we love her. Hyrne him you cuspy, asked shady bits? Are there the sis? She's two years older, best friend. Amazing you kind of give a little brother. Oh, I'm the child baby, No, I mean it's perfect Aries. I'm the baby of the zodiac, as the baby of the d Yeah, you can either look at it as like baby of the zodiac or like the super like grandmother. Who's whose grandmother?
Speaker 3: Then's who's on the other side of areas that it's supposed to like be like the end.
Speaker 1: Of I don't know, well that's oh, yeah, I'm last, So you're I am the grandmother.
Speaker 2: Jima, Hi, baby, my baby boy, proud of you.
Speaker 1: You've done well.
Speaker 2: I die, God, death, it's so awful.
Speaker 1: And so why did you want to capitalize on it with Titanic Death on death? Because you know what, it's going to be a brutal death when we leave New York City. And that's because you people didn't want to buy tickets. So I'm kidding. I mean, it's listen, we've lasted three years, which is yeah in these in dem streets now and in dem times.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Can you believe that off, a little tiny ass off Broadway show could literally survive three years of a pandemic into Trump? Yeah, it's just absolutely mind boggling that we still have been here and we've you know, now gone all over the world. And I have to say I have to say, and I always say this, it's literally because of you too. No, yes, I'm sorry, it's true.
Speaker 3: If you're okay, let's assume that's true. What is not true is that it's both of us. I think it does squarely fallen. Now listen to me, both of you. All I know is and we're both gonna take this. We saw the show and it was like it just reminded me. It actually literally inspired me because I was like, a, I'm not dragging what goes on on Broadway in fact, I think it's been a great few cut last couple of years.
Speaker 1: But I also think that the influence of.
Speaker 2: That show and how much joy it brought and how much real comedy it brought, as well as like the incredible music obviously of Sline Deon, it just feels like it was a joyful idea that then became a joyful process that then became a joyful performance that then resulted in all this like joyful like discussion and consumption of it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was I mean, listen, joyful consumption front runner for time. Thank you, thank you, joyful, joyful sisteract too, go into it really good. It was easy to talk about. So you guys were so wonderful, I mean granted, like I had known of you, we had met a couple of times, and then you guys were just so lovely and you really like champions this little tiny baby project in the bottom of Grisid's and you got you put the word out there, so like we are so grateful. I am so grateful. I love you. I mean, I just want to reiterate that.
Speaker 2: To the listeners because it's really true, like you have people who champion you and like push you forward and and you guys are so incredible at that and always paving the way for other people.
Speaker 1: And it's not just one sided. You're just uplifting and I'm so inspired by both of you and I love you to death. That is my I don't think, I don't think. Sorry, I mean I always I always tell you, but I really need everybody to know that, like everybody has their own path and like people can be nice and help each other out in this crazy ass business in the world. Everybody just be kind and be nice. Yeah, absolutely, and it really just goes a long way. And we are you know, we're just we love you and we're so thankful.
Speaker 3: Well, we have always I've seen the show. I can count on two hands now the number of times I've seen it.
Speaker 1: But I think.
Speaker 2: Across the world on the weekend, I literally we were in London for how many days.
Speaker 1: We had to see what it was giving you and you have to giving our babies are giving. I love really good and vocal. The vocal, I mean, everybody's vocals are insane in the show, like truly unbelievable, but like the vocals in London, I'm like, you monsters know how to sing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's giving Olivier Award winning and nominated performers.
Speaker 1: All yeah, but uh an Iceberg, bitch one Olivier. Yeah, congratulating Lane is truly unbelievable. Yeah, I mean the whole cast is unbelievable. I love them to death. I just saw them. I was in London last night. I got back. I can't believe. Traveler Paris, then London, London, Milan. Yeah, yeah, anyway, but yeah, the London production is unbelievable.
Speaker 2: It's at the Criterion. Go see it if you're in London, and that's ongoing.
Speaker 1: That is running until as of now, I think January of twenty twenty six, so work work and now it's in Paris as well. Work Unbelieved. Went to the theater in Paris, went to the theater in Paris, the Leedo Theater. It's at the Champs de in the Fierce area. The Crazy Horse.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, can you talk about that crazy I think I think I think we should go.
Speaker 1: You guys, let's go. No, no, no, no, it's you. We're going to Friends next one. Okay, well, period, it has to be first on your list. It's one of the best shows I've ever seen in my life. Wow. The women are I'm gay as hell. The women are the hottest things I've ever seen. I got it truly like stunning tits, good tits, but like not fake. It's just like natural gorgeous bodies. Okay, and I heard that from their tit to their navel. They all have to have the exact same inches, but they can have like little like kitten heels and like, I don't sorry, best half an inch off. It's the road. Literally you can choke best. Wow, you'll never get this job, but you know it's unbelievable. But it's it's so precise in the lightning. It's the art. It is art. It is art. It's like Picasso. I'm like, what the fuck am I seeing? It is crazy? The most unreal horse I've ever seen? Do they bring out a horse? No?
Speaker 2: I wish look at that that horse?
Speaker 3: We should We should see Cowboy Carter in Paris and then we are we are you making a horse?
Speaker 1: There? We have?
Speaker 2: We were told someone was getting the tickets Matt supposed to buy us tickets are so okay, what yes, okay, so our plan you we're gonna be can from the fifth the nineteenth because we're promoting our Cultural Awards which you have performed on. We won we Want the Best Indoor Live performance went to Tights two years ago.
Speaker 1: Best night in my life, by the way, that was. That was so much you guys. If you can ever get to a live taping, life taping, live taping, live taping, I know, isn't it crazy? I felt like it was like the gay super Bowl. I came out and they were like, and I was like, wait, you have no idea who I am, but I love this and I was eating it up. But they did know. Our audience was.
Speaker 2: Just as excited for Titanique as they were for like when Julia Fox came.
Speaker 1: Out exactly you guys. I felt it. I mean, my my pussy fell out. I was like, oh my god, this is what it's like to like be Lady Gaga in front of like everybody.
Speaker 3: There were at least two hundred people in that crowd Who've seen you be Fierro, seen you be you know what I mean, have seen you on COLT.
Speaker 1: Wait literally, let's talk about this.
Speaker 2: So you've been Fierro and Link and Jack and Jack and Ryan Phillippi, Wow, and I'm gay as hell.
Speaker 1: Yeah, look that you can do it. You can do it too. I mean gay actors work.
Speaker 2: First of all, let's talk about that Fierro, which is Jonathan Bailly in the movie. Then we got Link who's zach Efron in the movie. Then we have Leo DiCaprio heard of him, who's Jack in the film. And then we have Ryan Phillippy. That's a bang off if I've ever that is a demon twink.
Speaker 1: That is a demon twins dream come true, like lollapaloose. Listen, I don't take it for granted. Honey, Okay, it's come you were tying it all together. Yeah, that mentally ill broke as version. Cool. Stop holler at me at Constantine Zulia. You know they will, they will, they holler, they holler you come up on my hinge a lot, because it's like these are like these are the hot guys hop top shelves. I don't want to say hello well because I'm like, first of all, someone I know, it's like it's so weird, it's weird, and it's a weird thing because some people then take it because you've done this before, when you like see a friend and you're like, hey, stupid, I see you, and you're like whatever, and then it says that. Then there's other people who take it too far and like, wow, actually man is really into me. And then you're like, wait, actually that was a joke. I'm achsicle. And then you have to know.
Speaker 3: You can't even be like too clear about it. You can't clarify by the way I am attracted to you, but I don't think we would be a good man.
Speaker 1: It's like, but why would you like would give you later?
Speaker 2: Hey, I know that we just did this crazy bit on a hinge, but calling to say i'd be down that I'm I get less crazy, I get less demisexual as I get older, because I just value my friendship so much.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. It's like, but it's hard.
Speaker 2: It's a hard thing to figure out when you're a gay guy with fun, cool, attractive friends, because of course.
Speaker 1: It's really hard to be a gay guy with attractor look at us.
Speaker 2: What I mean is like, it's what I mean is it's like, it's a difficult thing mentally because it's like you short of get in your head of like okay, well why not. Well then it's like and friendships are important, of course, you know what I mean. And I'm like It's like I said to a friend recently, I was talking about like a mutual friend of ours, and I was like, yeah, I don't know. I just had kind of a thought and my friend goes, you know what that is friendship? That's actually okay, And I was like, okay, yeah, it doesn't have to be a thing. I do gymnastics in my head about you know what I mean. Sometimes it's like, yeah, I have a friend that I'm like a little attracted to, and it's my friends, and I can have that boundary absolutely.
Speaker 1: How long.
Speaker 3: What's the tradition of you and Jake and Gus and like and like those pals.
Speaker 1: On my besties, your best You guys are always I know we are. It's just they're monsters. They're truly absolute monsters, and I wish them nothing but negativity. That's a shout out to my girls, my my ed man nas. We have a we have our threat as mommesters. We're all getting tattoos, I say, ermanas, but like one's getting her I'm and I think Gus is not not together like you guys. Okay, someone's taking a side in the battle. Please welcome the same. Yeah, they're the best. I mean they're my brothers, Like they're the brothers I never had. I've known Jake for like twenty years now, which is insane. We met on Facebook because everybody said we used to look alike, which we do. We have the same hair, We're like very twinning twinning. But back in the day when we were actual twinks, people would stop me on the street and be like, are you Jake Wilson go be Blue And I'm like, what are you talking about? And then they go to him and like are you constant mud? And he was like who is that? And then he found me on Facebook and he was like, whoa, I think we should go out for a drink. And then he my MySpace, my Space stroke. Then he then he facebooks me and he's like, let's go out for a drink. And I'm like okay. As like everybody says we look alike doppelganger, I met him.
Speaker 2: We go to wait for this Bourbon Street forty sixth Street, remember that place?
Speaker 1: Wow, back in the day dating in that area. Why I used to live on fifty second and ninth Like above therapy, which is hushning, wow, good luck with my project. Go to sleep, like literally, go to sleep. Sleep, no, can't too much, too much thumping. So yeah, that's how we met and I was like, l you are rich and we'll never date. And then years later we crossed passing, so wait you went on a date though initially initially and I was like hah, this is fun. Cool bye. So there was no smooth ring nothing. And then two years later I'm on tour with Legally Blonde in La. Were you in Legally Blonde? I was nkos that one, and then I warner after so yeah vibes wo yeah with no career way to the middle.
Speaker 2: Well then I was like because wait, okay, so so you guys meet up two years later.
Speaker 1: Two years later in my roommate at a time and another like very good friend coordination, she was like, hey, my best friend from college is coming and I was like, yeah, cool, whatever, he can stay in our apartment and she goes, well, there's no bed, so like you have the king size best food, I guess he's gonna have to stay in your room. And I was like, Corney, that's literally and then she was like I was like who is and she's like, oh, it's Jake Wilson. And I was like, are you hitting me? I was like that guy who's like my doppelganger and since the last time two years okay, okay. Then she shows up to La like a bat out of hell, comes into like into the fucking oak Wood Sweet Apartments, and I was like, hon what is happening? And then you know, bestie's ever since slept in my bed. We like turned. It was like one of those movies, and I was like, I think we're gonna be and then we're like kickle like key key gaggle.
Speaker 2: Oh.
Speaker 1: I love that. It was the best ever. And then Gus came in, you know, ten years later and just wreaked havoc. Yes, sure, yeah, y'all.
Speaker 3: Three of y'all are the best, and there's but there's like the right men of chaos there from.
Speaker 1: Each of you, oh beyond you know what I mean. And I think like, yeah, buddy system three great, you know what I mean. I can never travel with anybody else. There's three of us. That's it.
Speaker 2: Wait, but did you feel seen by White Lotus.
Speaker 1: We were just in Paris and London and I brought them and I brought them as my dates opening and we were like we are the basic pitches from White Lotus and I was like, which ones are you?
Speaker 3: I was like, go, we just did that last week with told Kim. Yeah, we cast ourselves. Who are you in the in the three?
Speaker 1: I'm I would probably be Michelle. Yeah you're Michelle. I'm Michelle. I'm Michelle to I'm a Michelle? And then who are you? Who are you? I think I'm carrying on.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I think Joel is just so Leslie Bib big trumper that you got a fan and Joel Kim Booster t are you MP? More like JK b es actually remember, more like j k B.
Speaker 1: He's gonna he is going to punch all of us. I feel like it, love it totally. Ye are you dating now? M m? He's on him? Jingle as hell?
Speaker 2: Hell?
Speaker 1: What do you want? What's what's on the load? What do you want? What you want?
Speaker 3: I need to do a pros and cons list, and I feel like I've been told it's like the thing you're supposed to do and I still haven't gone around to doing it.
Speaker 1: So give us yours pros. Be an actual human, be a legit person. I need you to do the fucking work. Get up every day, meditate, go to therapy. I mean, know who you are, have a great relationship with your family and friends, and just like respect yourself and respect people, love people, care about people. I don't know, have something that makes you wake up every morning. And I want gratitude. I want a funny person. I want a kind, respectful human gets it. Just don't play games like these. These fucking gays are wild. They're wild, and it's always like what's what's you know around the corner? It's like, you know what, how about you just look in front of you and get to know a human and like pull back a fucking layer instead of sitting there and being like you're really cool for the moment and then but I'm completely looking around the corner. Well that's like all of la, which is why I moved.
Speaker 3: Well that's why I had to leave you to You're you're a little incensed about this.
Speaker 1: I am. I'm pissed. Yeah, no, okay, so talk about this. Have you been run around? Oh for years? Time? For years? Run around? Or the ghosting is actually, can we not ghost me anymore? Why would Why would someone ghost you? Because I feel like people they think that they know what they want, they think that they're ready for a relationship where they're ready to, you know, open up and they have It's no idea, it's all bullshit, and you know, it's like it's face value, it's it's a facade. It's like, Okay, I get it, you're insecure, and this is how you go about doing that. But you should also be a respectful human and say, I don't know, it's communication if you're not feeling it, if you're asking me out and you're pursuing me and you've DMed me and slid into my fucking DMS and found my phone number and sent a letter by stork, and then then you have the audacity to not even respond. After we go out on a date and it was actually good and you're telling me these things like, wow, this was incredible. You're really an amazing person. I'm so happy we met, and then a full on ghost. At least grow the fucking balls. We are too old. We are too old. You can easily I would respect you when so much more if you came to me and said, hey, that was incredible, You're an amazing person. I just don't think we're a match. I would love to be friends, and i's not.
Speaker 2: You know, I'm happy we got to do that, and I'm like, you know what, incredible, thank you, And I have to say, like, I think people are doing it more than they were, But I get I get those messages and I'm not upset me neither. All I feel is fine about it. Wow, that's awesome. Maybe we could be friends. I do have a lot of friends.
Speaker 1: But I'm happy you're honest and open totally instead of well, that's also coming from people who actually, you know, are not going to freak out and go insane because we're not insecure totally. So it's like, like, you do the work whatever, I would love to I'd rather hear that. And I feel like the other people who are ghosting are so insecure that they're probably afraid of the other person's that's gonna they're gonna yell out in confrontation, and I get it, but like, you will be better off, trust me, because I'm going to see your ass at a fucking party and I'm going to say all over New York City and or all over the world. Yeah, so why make it awkward? That's what sucks. Sometimes.
Speaker 2: The thing that chraps my ass is like how small the gay community is where it's like, yeah, I did it this person? And I did not well or whatever, I'm dealing with this, and someone was like, well, who is it.
Speaker 1: I'm like, you don't know them? They do who is it? And then I say the name and it's like, oh yeah, this person.
Speaker 2: And I'm just like I'm in hell because I'm just like, it makes you feel like you're in like a rat maze, you know what I mean, Like, no matter what, you're gonna end up at like a dead end, like you're gonna run out of like which is a crazy thought. But I do think it's worse in LA than New York. Like my bit is like there's like six million gays in New York and thirty three in Los Angeles. Like, so, like broadening scope in terms of dating has become like important to me because I kind of do want ultimately my partner to be someone that's like my partner, Like I don't really want to hear about their history, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Totally yeah, because there could be one hundred days in a room and ninety nine and ninety nine I fucked each other, literally all fucked each other. That's a river fifteen. There could be on launch days.
Speaker 2: Fucked each other. But only takes one to believe in you. And that's about the Cooper. Well, yes, wait, hard lunch with GG. Though hard Lunch with GG, we dispel the rumors. They hard launched their relationship on one of those. So she posted a carousel and it was number in the carousel. We just talked about carousel.
Speaker 1: Hey you good? Are you good? Carousel?
Speaker 2: I'm having a full blown stroke, both of you.
Speaker 1: I had strokes today this morning. I mean, God forbid, but literally you just got We just gone for a plane. I'm still jet lagged as hell. Yeah, well I understand. We just did the best carousel at the Universe in Orlando. You have to go. It's in Celestial Park. Can't wait. You Hermona should go to Caramana should go to Orlando, Orlando. Why haven't you been on that show? I originally auditioned for it the What's His Faces? Stand by and rentals and you actually got me the audition. Oh I love that. And then I went in but it was or he had told them he was like, you should really see Connie for this. But it was like back in the day when I was so young, and it was the time when they weren't giving scripts out to anybody. I don't like that. So I had to go in at ten am learn that crazy songs. And then they're like, by see you at noon or two. When you auditioned in front of the whole team without knowing any material, you're just like have fun like sight read this and then here's here's the side and just cold read. I was like, are you kidding me? And then they were like, you're not the right type of funny, and I said, that's the right type of funny. I am comedy. It's like you've become Fanny Bryce. Yeah, I'll show you, like, why would you?
Speaker 3: Why would you see that's a devastating thing. Maybe told her that you're not the right kind of funny.
Speaker 1: I know, is that sad? Do you? That was the Book of Mormon who we missed If they did miss of course it was too.
Speaker 2: Andrew was incredible. All of them were incredible. Too fucking high. I am a high baritone.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm not going to pussy pop these notes and have a mental breakdown. Yehows a week on.
Speaker 2: Stage to be like, I believe I'm not gonna it's too I'm like, also, can we lower the keys for men.
Speaker 1: That's an I don't think so that. I'm gonna get to you later. Yeah, yeah, the jig is up. We all do not have to be screaming, fucking like mixy Bitchesen just said. Bowen is a countertemer. No.
Speaker 2: First of all, you said something so press on the other day, which is being born with an a mab voice as a curse.
Speaker 1: It's true, it's true. It's true. Culture didn't not make that a rule. Being born with a voice is a curse. We're off to the races on rules today. Absolutely, rules are coming in hot. Can I say something though?
Speaker 3: Someone commented, and I just I I made a mistake of reading the comments on the sketch I did with Gaga where we sang Wonderful Tonight and someone was like, Bone's only a Bone's only a scream singer. And I'm like, oh, I just can I just pull back the curtain and say that I am proud of myself for just being present with one of our great rehearsals, Lady Gaga. She wanted to run that song a bajillion times, and we delayed rehearsals for it because I was like, no, we're getting this right. Because she looks at me to go, I think it'll be funnier if we're really good at it, And I said.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, I always think that about musical comedy.
Speaker 1: If it's absolutely so much funnier, I agree.
Speaker 3: And then we were just we had to find that we like auditioned like seven different keys, and I somehow kept my shit together next to Stephanie Germanada, and I was like, I'm with you wherever you want to go and whatever. I'm not like, I'm only bringing this up because the keys are hard, and any any a mab voice that has to adapt to a key is doing a lot of a lot of emotional labor just for for themselves in the audience.
Speaker 1: And I'm just saying that Gaga was fucking incredible. All that was not. That was not screamsing easy, and it was not screamsaying it.
Speaker 2: I actually was impressed by how effortless it felt like you were kind of just like tossing it up there, and I was just like, really proud of you.
Speaker 3: But the last time I felt that way that I was like tossing up was at Chremanica Ball.
Speaker 2: Well, you want to know why, because when you're on mushrooms for the best thing the world. It's actually location number sixteen when you're in the mushrooms to the best singer in the world.
Speaker 3: Yeah, what so you'r would you say counter baritone? No, I'm a high bar high baritone. Sorry, sorry, I mean I can like with a fierce mix. That why my mix is unbelievable.
Speaker 1: But yeah. But like everybody's like screaming now and they're like, can you full voice that, I'm like, how about you full voice? Your Yeah? Yeah, you shut up.
Speaker 2: I wrote a lot of my Christmas music when I was twenty seven, and.
Speaker 1: Hell, you can fucking.
Speaker 2: Tell me because like Lube for the sleigh, my song the bridge is a belted like ooh vowel on live, it's just.
Speaker 1: Like it's trasy totally.
Speaker 2: And you know what's funny is it's like I didn't realize I didn't know how to sing my own music until I started with a voice coach, and.
Speaker 1: It broke it all open for me.
Speaker 2: Now I like love going there like warming up your voice, Like good, do you stay on top of your vocal health?
Speaker 1: I do? I mean yes? And no, I mean I feel like after doing eighths a week is is insane and you're just like men and physically drained. So you're like, I need like a month or two off, like between gigs or like whatever. But yeah, I mean there's definitely those moments where you have to be on it, like I'll always check. It's like a sick and sick and twisted like space that you wake up and you're like hm hm hmmm. Yeah. You wake up every day and you're like I have to check. Even it's like three months the show's done and you're like, oh, I'm still checking to see if my voice is there. It's just a met It's crazy if we call it musical theater mental illness, but it's wonderful. It's not mentally. It's not mental illness. It's no, it's you got to stay on it for sure. You're keeping your chops up. Yeah, I mean you don't know when you know Broadway is gonna call and say, hey, you're you're on. It's time to shred bitch. I just shread bitch. I mean this literally just happened after pandemic. Do you remember like the height of Broadway coming back and everything was canceled. Everybody was getting COVID for the eighth time, right, trying to get these shows back open and blah blah blah. I hadn't done Wicked for seven years. And I got a phone call. It's Christmas Eve, like two days before Christmas Eve, and I'm back in Jersey at my mom's and I'm at the gym because you know, got to get the work out and before the Christmas spirit. So I go to the gym up the street and I get a phone call from my stage manager from Wicked, who I hadn't spoken to in forever, Mary beth Abel, who I love, and she was like a she calls me Stan Constantine. If you guys didn't catch that, So then she literally calls me. She goes, mmm, Stan, I go mb. She goes, what are you doing? I was like, what are you doing? She's like, well, what are you doing? I was like, I'm at the gym. She's like, so, do you want to come back into the show tomorrow night? And I was like to tomorrow night? I was like what, No, not even to be Viera because I first started as the understudy. And she goes, in your original track from No. Twelve years twelve twelve, it had been like twelve years, but I hadn't been back in the show for like seven got it and I was like, ma'am, you want me to put that skirt track on and you want me to, like, I don't know, lift a bitch stage right four in the dark and be a Coggona wheel And she was like yeah, yeah, basically she's like you remember it right. I was like, are you kidding me? She goes, You'll be fine. I marched my ass to that theater, got back into my old costumes because the best thing about Wicked is these motherfuckers have your costumes in crazy ziploc bags in a warehouse and they just call and assistant and they're like, get Knnie Rousilli's costume from circa twenty ten, blah blah blah, shoes and all literally in a beautiful package, Oh my gosh, blaid out on this dressing room table. And you're like, wait, this is loll am I going to fit into this because I was a twink back then, you did you know what? I have a fat ass and a bad attitude and I went right into it. Wow, great attitude, great attitude. No, it was great, but it was crazy. I was like, this is psychotic speaking of you know, just getting random phone calls and having to be ready.
Speaker 3: Well, oh my god, you're describing two impossible situations, one involving site reading, which is that and that.
Speaker 1: Was crazy true. I don't read music, so I just like, I know, I don't.
Speaker 2: Even understand what they like. My thing is like okay, so and probably this is a little bit the deal. But it's like do you want it to be good or do you want it to be not good? And maybe sometimes they want it to be not good so they can just like like invalidate people. But like that's so often you speak a little bit. What the fuck is auditioning for musical theater? I did it twice.
Speaker 1: And it is little. It's hell.
Speaker 2: They give you like eighty seven fucking packets of material and like haha, learn this in one day, and you're like, wait a second, I have to now back in the day when we started, I had to hire a pianist.
Speaker 1: Get yeah, put it down on a stupid like voice, which is money by the CEO. Yeah yeah, money and time and like you know, going to just higher penis is like at least one hundred dollars and I'm like, cool, can you just play this for me? And like plunk this out? So I can learn it within four hours. I mean, it's crazy. They give you the stuff and then they want you to be as off book as possible, so it's like you're going in and failing so challenging. So that's such a setup, and then it's like you're like, wow, I'm really good for this part. I remember being like, oh wow, this is really something that I'm dying to do, and I'm really good for it. And it's just written musically a little bit too high because the person who did it in the fucking workshop or the reading, you know, has a higher voice than you. And there's this thing in musical theater that the higher you sing, the better vocalist you are. And we have to stop that narrabi. Yeah, and it makes me crazy because like, well, all these little like now mixy girls who are like screaming tits, They're like, oh, she's the best voice in the world. I'm like, she sounds generic as hell. You sound basic, sound like mixed a lot, Mighty Mouse. I don't want to hear that mix, Like where's give me a Bernadette Peters, give me? Like give me a.
Speaker 2: Give me a give me like Carol Channing.
Speaker 1: I don't know give me a fucking actor again, Like, give me somebody who can act the fuck out of something and then be able to sing and then put it in their key. So that's why when I wrote Titanic, I said, I never want anybody in this business. I'm looking at you, Okay, to come in for me. If I ever read another musical again, I want you to do it. I want I want them to feel as comfortable as possible, because I never want that feeling of like I am so right for this, but I just can't standing what key do you want it in? I'd be like, hey, you're incredible. I want you so what is going to be? What is going to be so comfortable for you? Ehows a week? I want you to be able to sing that. I could cry literally, I was like and people would be like, I've never been in a room like this before, and I was like, I know, I've been there, and I've had like full on crazy panic attacks after being like, you know, I fucked myself and I'll never get seen for this casting director again. And they saw the worst of me because I was too high and I cracked, and like then you just go through a spiral and then you hate your instrument, and you're like, no, no, no, you should love your instrument. This is what you were like blessed with. So like, I don't know, I want to show you the actual true self of my of you know, my voice and my talent. So like having a fuck key and changing it is not a big deal, I don't think. So that's like reight off applause. I mean that was really important.
Speaker 2: I remember, like like Henry is so in like these these musical directors are they can do it.
Speaker 1: They can, but it's their ego too, like no, it's gonna sound better like that, and they just then they fight you, and I'm like, hey, actually the naked ear, sorry babe, No one's going to know the difference. You know, if you lower this half a step, no one's going to know because in your voice, in your voice, whatever key is going to be your climactic belt or like the climax of the song is going to sound unbelievable because it's in your line, in context of concept of the song, and it's in context of your of your talent and of your gift. It's like, hello, no one knows if I'm hitting a fucking A or a D.
Speaker 2: Unless they're like those those people with like perfect pitch that are like that want to tell you about.
Speaker 1: I don't need to know, Yeah, I don't. Can I say something, Yeah, I don't need to know. I don't need to know that you have perfect pitch. It's actually the culture number seventeen. I don't need to know the pitch. That's great and that's on period and that's on period and culture. We should ask the question.
Speaker 3: Yeah, constantin Brazil, what is the culture that made you say? Culture is for me the formative culture that made you movement of the formative culture. Okay, Gay, many answers, there's there's, there's many.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I just will always remember, I mean clearly trl. Oh.
Speaker 2: I saw Carson Dilly this morning and I was so gagged, Like he just walks around today's show like that's what he's doing now, and I'm like, that's Carson.
Speaker 1: I know. That was like for me. I remember coming up rushing home, getting off the bus, yeah, throwing my backpack on the counter and being like here's the sandwich, ma, and then grabbing like a diet coke and sitting my fat ass on the couch with a bag of chips.
Speaker 2: Oh. I was a fat hit growing up. Oh really yeah, she was a husky mama. Yes, we shopped at the husky section, drink.
Speaker 1: A diet coke chips and like number one again and I'd be like learning choreo, putting in the vhs to be like, oh my god, my god, the video is gonna play, and then my sister sort of come in and then she would annoy me and I'm like, shut up the videos playing. It's Britney. I mean, yeah, the same person that's sick like he's number one Britney fan. Of course, like I'm not going to take that. You can't even you can't. I mean it's she'll literally blow me up and throw poop at my face. Oh my god. Okay, So on the Carousel t r L Rock t r L was like that, let me have it, truly, let me have it, and it like shaped everything. I mean, I wanted, you know, highlights, and I went to the local cvs and like had this whole hair dying fiasco in mythroom.
Speaker 2: Who was the who was the person that inspired that the most? Was there like a because there was JT doing his like frosted girls.
Speaker 1: I think it was. I think it was. It was Nick Backstreet Boys, Nick Carter, Wow, that was the first concert I ever saw. It was Backstreet Boys. Great one, but they let me have it. Yeah, they sing. They were fantastic. They sing down and choo and choreo.
Speaker 3: We'd have to explain something to because I guess there are younger listeners who don't understand the impact of Backstreet Boys.
Speaker 1: Oh, the boy bands, like it was. It was a girl band. It was girl girl bands. Boy bands. Yeah, you guys have no idea what it did to us.
Speaker 3: First email I ever sent from a computer in the business center of like some strangers apartment building that we went to for like a family dinner in Canada was to the official Backstreet Boys fan site account, like Hi, I want to say hi to Nick Carter.
Speaker 1: I love you. This is Bowen and my first email you sent a little gay little game Nick. He really was the He was the one.
Speaker 2: And then as you get old Kevin, Kevin Kelevin, you can get it.
Speaker 1: Howie I met back stage at SNL fifty, the.
Speaker 2: Sweetest guy I wanted to funk bad aj Oh he's bad boy a J could get.
Speaker 1: He had little beanie and his goatee and his tattoos. Also the also that the vocals on AJ. Yeah, he was the he was kind of the sound of that group. It was not Nick. It was Mick would float in with his little nasally tenor what it's like justin Timmerlake. Yeah, the same thing has the boys. J C taught me everything I know. Same.
Speaker 3: Kevin was mysterious. Oh no, I'm sorry, I need to correct it. It was not Howie that my backstage. It was a Jane.
Speaker 1: A j was so sweet. Yeah, a j is a doll. Age is a doll. But Kevin. I think Kevin is hot. Kevin Kevin's gorge like stunning, stunning like hasn't changed at all. Yeah, h boy is TRL was and Ricky Martin al let me have it? Who Yeah? Did he do something to his face because she looks unbelievable. He's always been beautiful. No, I mean he's a vibe. He was my vibe live in La Vita, fucking Loca fucking punched me in the clowns. Yeah, so hard back in the day, and I could only go to Coconuts and or Sam Goody if you remember that where we had to I don't know, go to a place to receive music. Everybody you know jen a who there, you just get it on your phone. I had to wait, and I would be pissed. I would go to every like CD store to like try and get this album when Ricky Martin came out and.
Speaker 2: It could be sold out. This is like US was streaming now where it's like, oh, I can pre save it. There's like leaks early, It's like no whiz. Truly, I remember like needing desperately to get there on the day Oops, I did it again came out of the album because I was like, it might not be there for a week.
Speaker 3: It's gonna be gone in their line, wait in line. You had to drive to Borders and yeah, the CD wouldn't be there. You could go to another Sam Goodie you fucking yeah. It was coconuts coke. What's is that a Jersey thing?
Speaker 1: I think that's a Jersey thing or maybe it's tritate. I don't remember, but I'm a store. I love it was crazy, but yeah, I would be pissed. And the only thing that I my scroungy little hands got up got on was Ricky Martin's living ly Via look on cassette. So I had to then wait, Okay, then you guys, we got to wait. Cassette ended you to rewind, rewind, having to flip it and reverse it. Wait, and then the other side was like the Spanish side. So I was like, okay, nowish, do you.
Speaker 2: Think I'm not off? Book on No Miamis by Jennifer Lopez and Mark Antony, I have news for you.
Speaker 1: I'm kind of not, but I was at one point, guys, now that's comedy. That's called it's you know, it's everything.
Speaker 2: My favorite Rickey Martin song. It's a ballad, which one Jesus that one you guys vocals.
Speaker 1: It is twelve fifty five and we are singing down. I'm not singing the y'all are, but you could be. I could be. Yeah, I got I gotta luba up. But wait, she's all I ever had. That was everything.
Speaker 3: Titanique Dukebox Musical for Ricky. Would you do a duke Box musical again?
Speaker 1: Or yeah? No, write write your own Yeah, I mean I'm not gonna write my own music. That's We'll do the book, that's what. Yeah, we'll do the book for sure. I mean, yeah, MGM Fox, everybody come to us. We have guru. I mean, just hire us. But kinds of question. How can Titanique be on the West End but not Broadway? Good question, Yeah, but I'll get it. Tell us I don't know. I think here's the thing, you know, you there's different models. Sure, I would say there's different models for every show.
Speaker 2: You know. We were this random jukebox musical that came out right after pandemic.
Speaker 1: So I think our producers, you know, trying to keep it small in the sense of like, let's build the brand and not go too hard, you know, and then it started like really picking up speed and momentum, and I think we had an opportunity in the height of it, like when we when Marlon and I were gonna leave, it was like June of twenty twenty three. I mean it was like I looked at in the audience and it was like you guys again, and like that's it, you guys again again, and it was like, you know, Marco, Robbie and Matt Boehmer, who is the hottest person I've ever seen that Matt Connie from Titanic. We never met backstage because you left and I was pissed. But you made me so nervous and nobody ever does. So I love you he's pretty beautiful, yah, gorge. And then it was like you know, Lauren, and then Lauren was there, I ru Paul and just like all these people, and You're like looking on the audience, You're like, what the fuck is happening? Yeah, like this was we never expected any of that to happen. So you're sitting there and you're just like, Okay, maybe this is going to transfer and this is going to go to Broadway and I just you know, I don't know what happened. You know, there's never a it could possibly happen again. I think we were we were fighting the parody of it all, you know, and especially in the business, are like, oh, snooty, this is Broadway. We don't do parodies. And I'm like, I know, it's but it's a new comedy and clearly the world loves it and we just want an Olivier which is like the Tony's of London. Yeah, and for you know, it's bringing theater back, and I'm like, can't we just like have fun again and just laugh and we don't have to always learn lessons when we go to the theater and it doesn't have to be this like highbrow crazy story about mental illness and pills and exactly. So it's I mean, Alice, Lauren, Hello, it's really pertinent. So I just think there's there's room for everything. There's room for everything on Broadway, and I and I wish sometimes tis the big wigs of Broadway didn't like, look down to a comedy that is just like, oh, this is a dumb comedy. Meanwhile, comedy is harder than dramas you guys, O. Mary is like, I mean look at I mean example, Cole. I am so beyond and inspired by them. That was one of the craziest things and most incredible things I've ever seen. The cast everything, so it's like, yes, cool, fun, crazy, weird, new work is allowed, We're allowed to play and clearly it's working. The people want it, so yeah, I don't know. Hopefully, maybe we will one day get there.
Speaker 2: But I think right now is just we we kept it as an off Broadway show, and I think it just sat there and I think we were building the brand and it just was like our little baby that just is waiting, you.
Speaker 1: Know what I mean.
Speaker 2: I feel like it's like there's something about it that felt like you got it, especially when it is a cool underground.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was a cool underground thing. Yeah, if you saw it, it will always be a unicorn. Yeah, it's a magical unicorn, like the like whatever. Like this is the what Katherine O'Hara says in about movies. It's like a great movie is great forever, Like a great show like that is literally great forever, and you are it is literally around the world.
Speaker 1: You should be.
Speaker 2: So that's so beautiful, like to have an extension of you, like I always this is the stupidest, dumbest comparison that I'm gonna make.
Speaker 1: And I'm looking in the camera. I know how dumb I am. Okay, I know. I don't need you to tell me.
Speaker 2: I think that this podcast is popular because I had people telling me how dumb I am.
Speaker 1: I know that I am for years. Person.
Speaker 2: I know what I'm gonna say is it's like when you book a pre show at a theme park and you live forever hundreds of times a day and you don't even know it. Ye, Like Titanique is every night around the world, sometimes twice a day, is making people happy. You are like writing and performing all the time without even doing that, And that is such a beautiful thing about our and.
Speaker 1: Theme barks, thank you. Honestly, that is the best woman ever. I am so like I was watching I went to the Universal when we were there.
Speaker 2: I was there the day before with my sister, and they have the Bourne Stunt Tacular, which is yes, a Jason Bourne stunt show, and Julius Stiles does the pre show serving Jacket and Julius Stiles serves this pre show so hard, and I'm like, she has to know, Julia, you have to know you're giving.
Speaker 1: Into the Girls of Times for twenty minutes.
Speaker 2: You're up there giving the Jacket of a lifetime. My favorite part of it. And then we don't talk about this anymore. Is she's dead in the movie series like spoiler, Like Julia Styles fully she gets blown up and she gets blown up and like literally lays in the street like this. And then in the pre show she goes Jason believes I'm dead and they show her death like and I'm like, cause you are. She's alive though, I guess now, so if you were a huge fan of the Julia Styles character in the Bourne movies, She's alive.
Speaker 1: Alive. Also, bring back Save the Last Stamp? Can I tell you something? Yes, I think that might be our next musical. Why not? Okay, we are coming over with that idea right now. I'm coming with that idea right now because you know what they're literally doing ten things I hate about you. Yeah, I know, you know what else is gonna be good? And I'm gonna throw it out there center stage. Oh full parody of center stage. Really that's me. That's a niche market. Everybody, go watch it. Go watch it. Niche is over. It doesn't matter. It's everything. That's everything. Yeah, it's everything. It's it was that shaped me back in the day to talk about culture. Okay, so let's go. Let's go back to this t r L center stage.
Speaker 2: It's always tell Donya's that like sort of like entrance into the main the mainstream.
Speaker 1: We like where we did. We put it on on Fire Island one year. We just like had it play in the backgroum where we were like making it and like Donna Murphy like co. I was just talking about this with Christopher Wielden, who is a very good friend, who's you know, our girl from MJ you know, ballet down such as the Stars, and we were chatting about it and he was just like, yeah, he worked on that movie told me all the tea we'll talk about after. Honestly unbelievable.
Speaker 2: I believes the beginning of her career was literally center Stage and then cross.
Speaker 1: Roads when she was she pregnant in it? In Crossroad? Was she was she the pregnant won or was that Taron Mannings think about that trio Kim ConTroll and Kim was the mom. I mean that is crazy. And then Coyote Ugly. This is like the year of movies.
Speaker 2: Coyote Ugly is something I watch whenever it's on and also is one of the hottest sex scenes ever if you watched the extended version.
Speaker 1: Okay, wait, do you remember that my favorite scene? What? What's your favorite scene from Coyote Ugly? I'm about to blow your damn mind? Is it? I don't know what is it? It's mine? Is the sex scene? No, I'm asking you what your mine is the scene? It's like. His name is Adam Garcia. He was also a fierro. He was in London. Yes, this very he is the hottest. Look him up, I ever he was beautiful hair.
Speaker 2: He was a beautiful beautiful like dark like black hair. Honestly, kind of looks like Matt Bohmer.
Speaker 1: Yes, but like a little bit more like you. No, he had curly like those did you have like the curly locks? I almost used the word supple supple. Yeah, this one everything the camera, show the camera like, get into it, hold on, hold on, got okay. Yeah, And there was a whole scene where he did the strip tease. This is the best thing body. Yes, yes, what's what's the favorite? Do you remember when? Do you have ever seen it? Okay? Track off? Yeah, go home now sorry, Tyra, Do you remember when she when she goes and brings her cassette tape to like the label, Yes, I do, and it's the and it's that fierce black woman who's sitting there and she's like on her phone and then she gives it and she goes, hey, I'm sorry, I can I leave this for you? And she was like, honey, let me tell you something.
Speaker 2: My daughter tells me that she's a beast sexual and that she hates me more than anybody else in the home of the fucking world. Now let me tell you how can I make your dreams come true? Because I am dying to know Monologue for the Stars.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, that's part of the whole movie TikTok let me have it. I need to find her daughter unbelievable tells me she hates me more than anyone else in the world. Yeah, now let me tell you. Now, tell me how I can make your dreams. I'm dying to know. Where is the for that? Isn't that?
Speaker 3: It was the best monologue I have ever seen in a movie. That's like one of those like doubt style like actors pops.
Speaker 2: In she.
Speaker 1: Needed Aron. It was my I mean I still remember it. That was like twenty five years ago. Something is just.
Speaker 2: Something wrong with me from that era though, from this era that we're specifically talking about, like our brains being like truly spongy in a way where it's like now I can put on movies from that time or movies that I was watching at that time, like Grease.
Speaker 1: Off book, off book, off book, Yeah, off book on, Clueless, off book on, like Bringing On. You can quote anything from Bringing On truly anything we met but Red before Still we did meet a Big Red.
Speaker 2: We literally Big Red who's also the tea. Yes she was, Lindsay. She came up and she we're at coach Helly were leaving. I think Charlie X and she came up, and this woman comes up and she's so kind, and she goes, oh my god, I just want to say, I listened to your podcast with my daughter. She's right over here, and the daughter is so cute in waves and they we're like.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, thank you so much. And then she goes, she goes, I played big Red and then we bring it on and we both she looks the girl we know.
Speaker 2: In fact, I think it was a little dark or whatever. But I'm so happy, she said, because the second she did, I literally.
Speaker 1: Like, You're like torch, and now I pass the torch. The ballots are in and one girl has to win.
Speaker 2: She's she's fun and now she's one to toss the whole thing.
Speaker 1: We've done it on this podcast before, and these very we are gay as hell.
Speaker 2: She was so nice and then I had this like lovely dam exchange of her after where I really because I didn't realize in the moment that she was also on Sabrina, which I watched.
Speaker 1: I wore that show out. My first Harvey friend. You kind of you Harvey? Okay, your where is Harvey? Where is Harvey? Handsome boy? There? Harve Well you know what happened to Generali Green h Also, she was I think she understudied alphabat when we were friends in l A talent like But do you remember when she was in what was that? Oh my god, I'm having a blank off Broadway show with John Hill and Michael Arden and Atalie Joy Johnson and oh my god, this is a great grip. It was today. I would bout like the two gay boys in Catholic High School and they fall in love. Oh my god, what is it called? I don't remember it either, boys and Catholic High School? And I like that as a title, Wicked Wicked. I like it as the title is remember anyway. But Jenna wasn't that she was She was leading that vocals down sometimes watch I'm sure I'm with the right people to share Alpha.
Speaker 2: Just a compilation of Wicked Witch of the East, which I think is the is the best, gives you a big full belt run for her money.
Speaker 1: Jenna's incredible. I love it. It's the best. Why is it it on the album? That's why I don't think so, Honey, Sla tutorial is of uh which the East? That is that ignored territory? That what is slime? Tutorial. That's territory. Oh yeah, does that count as slame tutorial? Yeah? What's slime tutorial? It's like it's just like a it's like bootlegs.
Speaker 3: Yeah, cuts of things, but it's like Chris, it's like Christmas haunting you. Oh shirt, I might be I might be misusing the term.
Speaker 1: I like it. I could use it speaking of slime.
Speaker 2: This was Nickelodeon culture. This is also around that time the TRL Nickelodeon. This was nineteen ninety nine, two thousand. This was the millennium.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this was the time. What was Sabrina? Sabrina was on?
Speaker 2: Or No?
Speaker 1: Was it ABC?
Speaker 2: Was it part of t G I F it was? Yeah, t g IF went so hard. I know, I couldn't wait because what were we going to do on a Friday. Let's go to our friend's house.
Speaker 1: And now not me. No.
Speaker 2: I would get on the bus on Friday and my mom, who would just walk me to the bus. I would I would look out the window because I was this is a weird thing. I was really afraid of the bus. I used to get I have anxiety attacks about getting on the bus and not having anyone to sit with. So I would get on the bus through middle school and high school, not not through high school through elementary school.
Speaker 1: In middle school, this was the thing.
Speaker 2: So I'd get on the bus and look out the window like terrified, like me like dying, shaking, and my mom would go to remind me that it was coming on later. It would make it would make me feel so much better because I knew that if I just could get through school, I could watch t G I F Meets.
Speaker 1: World, Boy meets World. Topanga hair those tits? Can you imagine a woman named Topanga? Literally like get out of here? I love that. I love to Pango? Like, who thought that was a good idea? Obviously someone genius? To a canyon the lived Do you think she was named after the canyon in which she was? Where else are they pulling that?
Speaker 2: Where?
Speaker 1: Because it was a slut from the pang from the canyon to Panga that was there were the first power company were? And then Dawson's Creek came after, Oh my god, all of it, and then Buffy and Charmed. Would you a Buffy gay? Oh my god? Was I a Buffy? So when Sarah Michelle Geller came to see the show, were you dead? Oh my god, I'm so I was so dead. I mean, and Sarah came like three times. Oh really it was so nice? Yeah, Sarah realma Reese. Did Brian come? Yes? Ryan came out. He was the best, of course, he were so the most. She was really nice, lovely person. He came up to me after and he's like, way to keep the val Mountain name alive? Man, And I was like, I'm going to make out with you now. I'm literally obsessed. Oh my god's so wonderful. Sarah is so wonderful. Only were the best things about Sarah Michelle same Michell Geller is it also looks exactly the same. She's having like she's having renaissance. Yeah, she's the best. I love her so much.
Speaker 2: You know what I would like to see I would like to I know they're doing a new season of Buffy. I would like to see SMG in the new season of White Lotus. I feel like Sarah Michelle Geller she will let you have It would tear up some because people forget how dramatically good she is. Ye Oh, I feel like people don't remember that she was giving you versatility. I'm sorry, cruel intentions.
Speaker 1: She was like what twenty one iconic, the best performance I have still to this day, one of the best performances I've ever seen on film, all three of them.
Speaker 2: When they signed her Coke Vial at the end and just a single tear comes down her face because she knows her up.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: She there's a new season about you, or new it's think it's I think it's just I think they're rebooting it as a show.
Speaker 1: Right, I thought, I know what you did last summer, same same thing. I still know what you're doing. Remember the thrillers, like when we were in the Scary Movies and screamed, yes Kate and Robertson is j Robinson? Did I still know? She did? Someone great? Et cetera. Those were guys. We lived in great times. Did you know Apster God? Remember Lime? Do you remember that Rhapsody? Of course I had all of them. They would all go I would. I would completely fuck up my mother's computer every five minutes, take its to Toshiba, and she'd be like, you crashed the computer again, con But I was like, sorry, girl, I had to download that song that took forty eight hours. Wow. Are you deeply connected to your Greek roots? Yes?
Speaker 2: I am the greekest person ever. Yeah, because I don't have like Greek culture in my life, but.
Speaker 1: I feel like you do. Here you go, I'm right in front of you. She is. I am the epitome of my big fact Greek wedding. Yeah, there are there are good I am Joey Fitzton. No, I'm near Virdallos. There are columns in front of my house, so this day, Greek columns. There was plastic on the furniture of my entire fucking life in that room that nobody can go inst on the remote. No, No, that's crazy, but that's an Asian thing. Maybe there is more germs on the platform. No, we would we still to this day there's a baby lamb for Easter that's on a spit roasted outside of my fucking house in the backyard beautiful, And people are like, what is that smell? And I'm like, it's just allowed. My mom's just like making stew from like the insides of the lamb. And I'm like, girl, are you okay? Like what is happening? We are the creak. I mean, it's sick. My sister lives behind my parents house. That's because you amazing. And also what name ran oh that's right, yeah, okay, And also I cut you off what oh no? Also just that where I'm so Greek, like I went to Greek school. Every do Greek Orthodox, Greek Orthodox to holler, so I only it was the first eight years of my life. I've told you this.
Speaker 2: We were Greek Orthodox and we moved to a different town and we switched to Roman Catholicism because my dad goes it's basically the same, and it was the Greek.
Speaker 1: It's all in Greek and it's three hours long. You want to go to church for three hours every summer and I don't think so hard. That was cray crazy. I would have to sit there and be like yeah, dozing off, and my mom's like pay attention. I'm like to what I can't even.
Speaker 2: Understand because it was all in Greek. I didn't understand it. And then they were like basically the same. We became Roman Catholic and then I could hear what they were saying, and I'm like, oh fuck, this this sucks.
Speaker 1: Well because also like there's something to full about, like going to a Greek church. It's like stunning, like Byzantine art like things and art I love next to us. I mean it's donningfully, that's the church next to me. Oh, that's that's a Greek Orthodoxy ur huh. Yeah. And then my parents, speaking of when you transferred to Catholicism, my parents when we were going to high school, we had no high school in our town. You would have to like go private or go somewhere else. And so they were like, we're gonna put you in Catholic school. And I was like wait what I was like, but I'm not Catholic, Like same thing, same thing. So then me like having to go to Mass every whatever Friday, and then I was like okay, and then I got bamboozled into singing in the choir. So then everybody called me the gay singing kid, and they're like, hey, gay singing kid, great job on our God is an awesome god. And I'm like, cool, don't even know that song. And I'm sitting here like singing like McDonald's fucking songs. That's what it felt like, because I was like, I remember in the Greek church, which it was like all like Byzantine, ancient Greeks, the best one ever.
Speaker 2: Hosanna in the highest of course, hosaninan high actually kind of country blessed is he who comes from the name of the Lord.
Speaker 1: No, it's actually they need to put it in a pop song. I think Lord should do with a mashup with Charlie. Actually should be on their album. Yes. Absolutely. Did you ever remember Sweet Redeemer? That song was a banger, give it to Us. I don't go Sweet Redeemer, ah surrender, Oh I Am to you?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: It was wowwas wild. And then I used to get in trouble by the priest because my like mentor in high school, two guys Frank and Ed who I fucking love still to the say, they would always like make me just like go off like American idol style, and I was like okay, and then the priest would be like listen, son, this isn't American idol. Stop singing like that, this is church. And I was like okay. I was like, I'm an extended belt. Oh i U. I used to hole. I would hold things out. People would be like, okay, singing kid, that was so fierce today, and I'm like, thanks man, that was so and I was like, well, I'm actually not gay and they're like, ah, sure, and but yeah, I would just like go off at mass because I was like, I'm not coughlic what is this fun crazy music? We're all just goofing off, groving off. Yeah, church, But.
Speaker 3: Don't you love that you have the sort of pop star narrative of you got to start singing in the church in church choir.
Speaker 1: I sure did. I mean in the church choir in Greek church too, So like that was like, you know, hymns and ship.
Speaker 2: So that was one of the speaking of all these movies that I remember every line remember says track too, where there's that iconic scene where Lauren Hill and her friend are singing.
Speaker 1: See because.
Speaker 2: And so then at the end they're singing and the one girl goes to Laurent Hill goes to the one girl, girl, you could really make.
Speaker 1: It, and she goes, mm hmm, this is for church. When she was like she was like, uh or you clearly know that she has a better voice in Lauren Hill. Sorry, she literally and then she was like girl, She's like I just can't I can't get that you have it. I can't get that low No. And she's like no, no, no, no, no, this is this is for Yeah, you could really make it, could really make it. That movie is readA Marie Watkins. Get your behind upstairs, get and your head in the clouds? Aren't they making the third one? What's the okay?
Speaker 2: So we need to sit whooll be down in that chair? Actually we need to get here first of all, why hasn't that happened? You guys need to get that immediately.
Speaker 1: Then we can By the way, whoop, we tore up the magdala. Yeah. Can we talk about the fashions, yes, because you know it's current highlights highlights. Who let me have it? Yes?
Speaker 2: Tana Taylor, Tana Taylor, everything always period, always bad bunny looking like looking like the scarecrow for the Whiz and I was so here for it. Absolutely with a Michael Jackson glove, I was like, bitch, go off. What did you feel about Zendaya and being in the same look?
Speaker 3: Was it the same exact I don't know. I thought it was different takes on this. I'm okay, yeah, but by side.
Speaker 1: I will she can wear anything. I mean today is the motion stunning human in the world. But it reminded me of like you know, old Selene was backwards suit, which was iconic. But I'm like, okay, we've seen it. Let's maybe do something else for sure. Announcing baby number three Marina, baby number three, pregnant zero fox, I said n or like R three on the third d. Also, is that album actually gonna happen? I don't think so. I hate that, I hate that. I hate here, don't.
Speaker 2: What the streets are saying is that she really he just likes to smoke weed and watch housewives and do the and do the fashion thing.
Speaker 1: That's what the streets I mean, we're here for that. But also, I just need one more, Just give me one more. Course, one more is pretty pretty cool. Here's the thing.
Speaker 2: I don't think it's that she doesn't want to. I just think she feels she set a really high fucking bar with Anti. I also think she genuinely enjoys these other aspects of her life and if it's coming, it is on her time.
Speaker 1: Which is as we know late. Yeah. Yeah, the way she.
Speaker 2: Rolled up, she made everyone on that carpet wait forty five minutes after the last person to make take her fucking picture.
Speaker 1: Unreal, good good, unreal. Do we like do Alipa's look? Yes? I did like look.
Speaker 2: I liked Coleman obviously com wrong, it's amazing wrong. Also shout out Hunter Schaeffer. Yeah, crush, I always section and who else Lord looked amazing too? Looks is like really, I think making like a like an announcement about their gender.
Speaker 3: I feel like it's saying they feel like a man and a woman but not but not but not not like dropping the pronouns just yet.
Speaker 1: Right. Yeah. I love the new song. It grew on me. It's like the first time I heard it, I was like, come on, and then like the second or third time I heard it, I was like, what was I love it? Miss it? I missed that crazy voice me too, crazy voice. I saw Charlie again at Barclay's Amazing Yes and full Range on stage. I was dead.
Speaker 2: I think it's my third a month seeing her because both times at Coach and then now this and I saw sweat. When the girl so confusing Lord verse comes on, it's like Hosanna in the highest it is it's sweet Redeemer.
Speaker 1: Wow, it's by the time she gets to say the same half, by the time that part is going, you're just like you're jumping. Yeah, you're a full car correct. Yes, It's it's so good. And guess let me tell you something about Guess. And I told you this.
Speaker 2: I guess people thought, and this is no disrespect to rain on me by Ariana Grande and Lady Gaga. That is a classic. People thought that that was like the female duet of our time to rival. Enough is enough, No More Tears, Donna Summer, Barbara Streisan. It's guests. Guests is so powerful statement. There's room for everything. I'm just saying, the feeling that you get during guests, there's nothing like that.
Speaker 1: Also, I don't know if I told you this. Maybe I've told you this before on my you know, world traveling Extravaganzas we went to the boiler room set. I was there with Armana's with Armana boiler Rooms and we were there. I lost my I was so high. It was crazy. I mean, that was gorgeous, hot man from As. I was like, cool, I'll never see you again. But also, let's make it for you have to do that all around the world. Oh Sam, just grab the man, come over here. Yeah. It was wild, Wow, crazy, that's like a historic It's a historic moment. People were like, I still listened to that, and I'm like, I was there there. I can't believe it. I still can't believe it. Thanks, I mean that was all Gus. Gus made it happen. Yeah, thank god to our girl, our baby girl, baby breade, baby bread. No he's not married, but that's what it's like.
Speaker 2: Breaking news, breaking she's married, breaking gay news on a gay podcast. Yes, ken Worthy a baby bride, more informats.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're slaying the transitions into the news. You know what they did tell me on today, They were like, you're so good at transitions. I was like, we're used to doing to doing that. Well, that's because they don't. They feel they don't need to, because you know, I was.
Speaker 2: I did slay. Are you doing prompt war? By the way, I asked to do prompter wars? And I don't think we're doing it because.
Speaker 1: Tina just did it.
Speaker 3: But I'm gonna ask again you need to do I need I want to do the teleprompter is So, did you like tong twisters on the teleprompter? And they go really really fast. It's like it's it's like it's like a battle with like Jenna and like whoever.
Speaker 1: Well, my dislex I would really kick in hark what tho? Who's to say that's on the board. So what do cares have fun. Let them, let them b f g W Big fact Greek wedding wedding movies.
Speaker 3: One of the great a comedy breakthrough moment for me was Andrew Martin talking about her the lump on her neck. Yes, that is one of the funniest things in movie history.
Speaker 1: There was a spider spin inside the lump. What's my twin? Yeah, my twin, Like this is so forever, it's not it's so good.
Speaker 2: It's good every single time. I remember I went with my Greek grandmother and your mom's side or dad'side. So this is the controversy.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, no one, no, no, no, no, but you heard this.
Speaker 2: So I live my entire life thinking like almost fifty percent Greek, Like that's kind of what the vibe is like my mother's side of the family, Like there's a lot of Greek there. In fact, we had even seen the movie and my my nana, who's now passed, she.
Speaker 1: Was like, this is my culture.
Speaker 2: I'm so happy they made a movie about this and it was just a huge success, like et cetera. So then I think, like two years ago, I do the twenty three in me spit in the tube, send it in comes back zero point zero percent Greek, almost forty Turkish. But it's giving me are it's giving right next door, given, right next door, it's giving. Let's just call it a culture clash.
Speaker 1: Grandma grew up in Greece and my mother's maiden name is Clarita's. Yeah, so it's like very bad diet there, right. But Drew Barrymore hit show, I Love You, You Love Drew. But you know that was so that was like I was gonna, like, thank God that she passed before. I don't think she would have loved the news. Wouldn't have loved it. No, she is Greek. You are Greek though, like that you you come from Greece, That that you, I mean, it's you're there. It's fine.
Speaker 2: But then so then I looked at a picture of like a Turkish person like Google, like Turkish man, and everything that came was like it was kind of like I got it. I was like, yeah, I think I am. You see it a little bit, you know what I'm saying. I mean, it's so they're so close.
Speaker 1: I mean it is like my father's village where he grew up is like this tiny little place called cast which is right next to you. Know Albania and Turkey and everything, so it's like do you speak it? Yeah? Oh well that was the best part, A great part now knowing that you like, okay, cool, we're past like Greek school and like totally ship that I had to go through my whole life is that every Sunday, no, no, no, every Tuesday and Thursday now for three hours after America No talk about then having to study for American school, do your homework, and then do Greek homework. I had to tap it. You had to tape it.
Speaker 3: Well, we had to be depressed record on a VCR for that anyway, No, manually I depressed it.
Speaker 2: Wow, DHS actually to this I was talking about. This makes me realize I do know my I don't think so honey. Great, okay, I think it's time. I think it's time for I don't think so honey, And this is going to be a throwback. It actually is applicable to all times. By the way, I don't think so honey is our sixty seconds second more we take a minute to rants rail and more against something in culture that deserves.
Speaker 1: It, and I have that thing. Okay, this is Matt Rogers. I don't think so honey. And as time starts now, I don't think so, honey.
Speaker 2: People who fast forward and cannot start it on time, and like and when when it comes back from commercial, You've had years now to understand the timing on this and it happened back in the day and it's years and years and years. Because I'm saying it's not just the DVR, it's also rewind culture from from VCR culture.
Speaker 1: You know, you hit the button to resume a little before. I hate going back, going forth, going back, going forth. I hate it. You know when it's over, I guess you wouldn't know because you have to guess.
Speaker 2: But like we develop your instincts, developed your internal clock and then like just get it right. Like I hate this about fast forwarding through things. I would rather watch a commercial. Sorry, fuck you. I don't think so, honey. This is Bowen Yang's I don't think so, honey. As time starts now, I.
Speaker 3: Don't think so, honey. What are the lotions the world doing to help us in any city?
Speaker 1: Like? Why why can't we have lotions that just work? I'm putting hand cream on and I still have cracked palms. I'm putting lipball, mom, I still have cracked lips.
Speaker 3: There's there's nothing there's My body is a sponge and there's nothing in the world that can actually hydrate me into its fullest potential. I think this is something that is that is accelerating my age. I think this is something that I thirty seconds, I can't stay on top of it, and then it will eventually it will show in my hands. I there are people out there, you know, you know, the stars out there who are aging from their hands first, and.
Speaker 1: I think I think I will be one of those people. Want to be one of those stars. You know what I'm talking about. You know who I'm talking about. Don't you know who I'm talking about? Not really aging from their hands first? Marl five second? Sorry life, that's actually a great company. B and I would if I get any closer to being like Marlon Mindel, then you know what, Buffalo?
Speaker 3: You never help me anyway? Am I the only person who's like, what's the point? Let me see your gorgeous soft Yet first, I don't look at this.
Speaker 1: Look at how beautiful is hands by. I have a little baby hands like t X hands, the largest hands hands and you you're your cheating my hands. I have the biggest hands here. That means you got hees, he goes have huge chance. What does that mean? Big show and toes. That's what I said about the Greeks.
Speaker 3: Show it now you know what I mean? Like, what's the point I'm saying? What's I just I put on today? I'm still dry?
Speaker 1: Yeah talking about look at that and no, you have a gorgeous I just I can't. I don't know what humidity means in terms of like how it affects my body.
Speaker 2: I I feel like I do think sometimes, like with hand cream and stuff, it's like I wonder if it's a little bit of like once you start using it, you need it right, and that to me makes it feel like a scam. Like sometimes I've been using skincare, it's like sitty. People will compliment me on my skin and I'll be like, oh, I haven't used anything in weeks and months, and then I'll like break out or I'll have skin because I've.
Speaker 1: Been using like the best products. I don't do anything but put my face under hot water and hot water. I don't do anything but burn off off my face. No, I have I've no in the shower, I literally have. I mean I have a like a washer wash. Because we're Creek. We have skin olive skin tones like a mother like a motherfucker. But I can get pasty as hell during the winter. Everyone's like you, okay the answer is no, and I'm like, yes, I am. I have like gang face, like October through December green. Yeah, that's then like I get you know, go in that sun and yeah, but then what because if you go in the sun too much, that's when. Yeah, but that's when we're gonna get the Lindsay Lohan. I know. I can't wait. Who do we have to We have to find out all this information, so if anybody has information to say, who we have to fuck to get loan face? Jesus Christ, I am going. I'm getting up there and I want I want to be revealed.
Speaker 2: I don't think you, if you out there know who we have to funk to get the Lindsay Lohan face dial in one eight six six six three.
Speaker 1: I don't think you. I think you. I think you, like, get into the get into the daddy identity. Okay, we're gonna get you. You.
Speaker 3: I think out of anybody that I know, has had the best twink to twink death to daddy hood.
Speaker 1: Honestly, do you remember your twin death? Yeah, it was like a little trauma. Yeah I do. People are posting the twin death photos. The Twink death was. I want to say, when was that? Like right, there's a there's a picture of hairspran Broadway after like after we close and then I did legally blond. Then something happened. I moved to LA and the Twink death was was really hard and I was like bye girl, but like it was wild.
Speaker 2: The Twink death is the return to Saturn. Yeah, it's your culture number seventeen. Yes, the Twink death isturday and side because I remember mine was also when I moved to La twenty seven, twenty eight. I got to LA and was trying to like do that thing, that twinkie thing of like I tuck my ring or T shirt into my jeans and all of a sudden, it was like, oh, that's not looking like it used to like and then you're like, it's cuz.
Speaker 1: You're not a dwink anymore. Yeah, it's okay, it's okay. We all have to like a fine wine, yeah, like a fine wine wine wine.
Speaker 2: All right, so listen, this is speaking of fine wine. We're about to have a fine I don't think so any from kind Oh my god, I'm nervous. Don't have you ever done this?
Speaker 1: Have have you done a lot?
Speaker 2: Did?
Speaker 1: We didn't know you back when we did live show. No, this would have been one for the books.
Speaker 2: Okay, live, Yeah, that was honestly, Maybe we should bring it back like a special big thing.
Speaker 1: Maybe that's our Radio City show. Oh yeah, you guys one thousand percent.
Speaker 2: We don't have a booked anymore, believe Okay, so you want to know the tea We had Radio City Music Hall booked for the Cultural Awards, but because we're doing it on teacocks.
Speaker 1: It's just like too like cooks in the kitchen. I get it.
Speaker 2: We're doing it in La at the Orpheum. But we literally had a date for it would have been next month. We were doing it at Radio City Music Hall, And now I'm thinking, let's do I don't think so, honey, of that radio It's fifty people that would and there's not they can all fit on stage.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, they can all fit on that stage is huge. It's a humongous stage. And also it's Radio City. It's the most iconic place in the world.
Speaker 2: Well, you know, Giggly Squad sold it out twice and I'm like, okay, so it's possible for two girls that.
Speaker 1: Have a podcast to do that. That's true, and we're almost that. Yeah, you guys are too fantastic girls.
Speaker 3: Hey, thanks, Wait a minute, we have one fantastic girl before us.
Speaker 1: He's about to do it. Any girl stands before me. I only have one phone in my hands. We have ma from hermanas.
Speaker 2: We have Octavias Spencer in the best of all time, Best of all time, Great Fire Island movie.
Speaker 1: Honestly, put it on. Put it on the summer. And when are you going? I don't know. We have to figure out in August should we all go together? So August? Anybody want to give us? Do we have something for August? We gave it up because we're going to Petown for a carnival. Wait, we gave it up because it's the same week as the town House. What about July? Maybe I'll go to town I have to just let's just well, well we need to. Yeah, we have to be there again. We have to. It's a must. That would be so fun. It'd be very fun.
Speaker 3: This I don't think so, honey, I can't wait for that is constantine zulies. I don't think so many time starts. Now, okay, you know what I don't think so honey? Being private on Instagram?
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, we're gonna talk about this right now, because if I see you DM me and then I click on your fucking picture and that tiny little fucking picture and there's nothing to go to, and you have eight hundred followers. What are you a Quaker? You can't you can't just be out in public? Then why you on Instagram? I need you to share your life, share everything, Sara. I'm keeping it from my close friends and family. What the two hundred people that you know, why don't you fucking text them? I want to. I want to scan your pictures. I want to creep on you. I want to see exactly who you are. I wanna hear your voice. I want to get the fucking tea because if we're gonna bone, I want to see if you're man enough. Yes, it wasn't mad enough for me. Also, best song I ever? Yeah, yeah, I'm mix house. I know the best section in the world fifteen seconds, but like, seriously, I and then I click on another picture and then it's like this gorgeous group of people and you fucking private and we're never gonna meet because you're never gonna see my DM or my or the message. So it's a lost cause. Okay, so you can choke, get that ship off private and fucking DM me. Thank you so much. And that's one minute.
Speaker 2: You're so right, Yeah right, I don't I don't know how people expect something to get going when it's like all I can do is like click your little and.
Speaker 1: It doesn't even Also when it's private, another I don't think, so it doesn't expand no, don't expand see the so and I'm not giving you the follow right away. I gotta see. I gotta see what I'm saying. I got it to the creep of like I'm gonna like two pictures and then you're gonna see it because you're gonna scan. You're gonna make meb to pick me when you're the exactly no way, no way.
Speaker 2: First of all, just be aware of the pigmies because even if they seem cool, that's what.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they alway they think they're so cool. I'm like, you're not cool because you're a private. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Well, here's the thing if you want whatever, If you want to be private, fine you're being I don't think so wady, but whatever. There's also this and a lot of gays that I truly respect. These girls, they'll have a private profile, but then pretty much all of their stories will be close friends.
Speaker 1: Right, so do that have like your.
Speaker 2: Little whatever like it can be nothing, but then just like engage with because you can also do grid close.
Speaker 3: We can do grig exactly, but I keep all the grid posts close friends. If you don't want anyone to see you.
Speaker 1: Literally private, is I mean in this context, then don't then don't be on Instagram. Then don't be just don't be flirting, don't be suggestive in the d ms with a private.
Speaker 3: Exactly, very dare this is not quite the same. That is very This is all very justified. My original I don't think the money before I blinked on it and went to oceans because I saw a bottle of.
Speaker 1: Lotion right there.
Speaker 3: My god, that I'll give you the idea that would give me the idea because I'm stroking. But my original, I don't think your money was you're on a dating appany of a LinkedIn de private that because I see what you do when where you went to school because it's it's good for me.
Speaker 1: I'm not going to judge you. What sucks about LinkedIn, which I learned the hard way. People can see when you go look no but you don't know.
Speaker 3: You log off your linked open a private browser, go their LinkedIn and if if it blocks you, if you have to log it and you got I'm not going that far. I'm not going to like have them see that I viewed their profile, but I wouldn't.
Speaker 1: Hate that, you know what I mean? Why can't I? Why can't I? Just like I like to do a little stalking. Yeah, I like to creep in like a creepy Cuala as we like to.
Speaker 2: Call online creepy Crawley. And I love that when you get like fucking busted on by like.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, I'm sorry, Wow, I don't mind that. I would love to busted on. I say that with Donn bush Hagger tomorrow.
Speaker 2: You know, when you get busted on, She's like, hey, well I could bust all over this episode.
Speaker 1: I love you guys, Day one, love you Day day five, Day five, Day five, hate day six, six, maybe day seven? So who cares? Who cares?
Speaker 2: What this has been fabulous, you're the best Listen June third, he goes back in June fifteenth, they all go out. Unless you make this undeniable, it must continue. You could not see a better show. And the good news for you if you are international is.
Speaker 1: Trump's not your president.
Speaker 2: And also you can probably see tight Sandney Harris London where in Australia, Sydney.
Speaker 1: Sydney, And we're gonna we're going to Brazil in October. Baby yeah, performer the COPA like I hope soon two point five million. I would love to see that. We're going to be in some polo and then we're going to take a trip to Rio. So just maybe come where you guys? When when? When? When? October? Something early October.
Speaker 3: I know there's like so much gay ship to talk about, a gay ship to talk about. A Seleen song came on on my way here and I can't believe it even tell.
Speaker 1: You which wanted to be this? Let me said, okay, let's go. I surrender a surrener remy.
Speaker 2: H reach you.
Speaker 1: Hallo, you and me A thousand dreams Henri Uni.
Speaker 2: Oh d m.
Speaker 1: Hi Serrano Wow to hear that song. Go to Titanique close in June fifteenth. Maybe Bye, Last Culturists is the production by Will Ferrell's Big Money Players in My Heart Radio.
Speaker 2: Podcasts, Created and hosted by Matt Rogers and Bowen Ye, executive produced by Anna Hasnier and produced.
Speaker 3: By Beck Ramos, Edited mixed by Doug Bamm and Niko Board and our music is by Henry Komirski.
Speaker 1: I'm Still Looking