Speaker 1: Hello the Internet, and welcome this season too. Eighty nine, Episode four four of The Daily Seitgeist. Someone say, y'all, yeah, there we go. This is still a production of iHeartRadio, and it's still a podcast where we take a deep dive into American share consciousness. It is Friday, June two, June Second gun Damn twenty twenty three, aka National Rotisserie Chicken Day. Oh my god, you know, oh boy, what are my favorite rotissy chickens? Obviously gotta go to the Kirkland signature ones at Costco Kirks and Boston Market when that shit came out, I remember that was they were fucking killing the streets. And then also any local like Farmers Market where you see the dudes got the rotisseries and all the fat is just dripping on the potatoes underneath that shit. Yeah. Always anyway, it's also National leave the Office Early Day. Oh shit, okay, we're doing that, National Bubba Day. I don't know what that is, International Volkswagen Bus Day, National Doughnut Day, and National Rocky Road Day for those. For the for the screen, my name is Miles Gray aka I don't wanna squeeze my thighs. I don't wanna go and poop. I'm in diaper's babe, because I don't wanna miss a thing. Because even when I think she's through and I can be this mountain dude, I paid too much, babe, and I'm not gonna miss a thing. I don't wanna miss one song, even if I have to piss. I just wanna be with you when I pull for last kiss, and I just wanna stand real close and sing his song line for line. I won't remainber this moment tomorrow by this time. Okay, anyway, Shout out to Christy. I'm a Gucci mane for that wonderful aerosmith. You don't want to miss a thing inspired by the people who have Taylor Swift amnesia, the people that are loading up on adult diapers during the Eras tour so they can just not miss a fucking thing. And you know what he caught me. I said, I don't want to miss a thing, and he ali, youth is so fair. Shout out to you, Christy. Uh, well, guess what. Obviously I'm the substitute teacher, so that means I got a guest host. And actually coming into this, we were kind of confused. I'm like, who's gonna be the guest host?
Speaker 2: Is?
Speaker 1: Who's gonna be the guest And actually, on paper, today's guest host is none other than the fantastic producer, legendary Rocket League player, legendary DJ, legendary fucking kind guy. Welcome to the show, Daniel good.
Speaker 3: Man, interboy DJ Daniel aka the Gleioc Gulper.
Speaker 1: Here for all my tears of the Kingdom people. What happened to be here? What is a gle what's a gleoc?
Speaker 3: There are these dragons that are hanging around the Kingdom of High Rule and you go and fight those guys and they're called Gleios and uh oh okay, this is Dawn stream. I decided to go take a couple of days.
Speaker 1: Like you streaming the news Elda game. It's the only thing I'm streaming. I'm still like, I'm still early in the first because when I got my switch, I've then I'm about to get disco Elysium. Because one of our guests is like, yo, you gotta try that ship because it's it's on some other ship that is absolutely on some other ship that kept putting in the work on the switch. Okay, lot, we thought I was coming off the screen with the switch. H. Anyway, we're joined today by look, a legendary voice on this podcast, literally a legendary voice in general. I would say this man hosts game shows, host podcasts. I don't know what else to say. International traveler, fantastic comedian, actor, writer, multi hyphen nate, Chicago's very own jockey's.
Speaker 4: Looking out upon the side guist is daily means every day, So tell him why why tell him that it's just the guys with Miles dead and it's de means every day to day?
Speaker 2: Oh what up here?
Speaker 5: You know how hard it is to sing? Michael Jackson tried that falsetto is hard. Man, It's sucked, and people could let me know it sucks because it did because you didn't.
Speaker 1: You know, I mean, I didn't know that. In the s W V s V song right here, that one I didn't know. Pharrell is the one saying s double double v.
Speaker 6: H.
Speaker 5: Was he like he wasn't known then? Or behind the scenes like.
Speaker 1: He was always Teddy Riley's like ghost Rid and Teddy Riley's protege. So if you know rump Shaker, all I want to do was zooms the rap verse at Teddy's Spitting that was written by Farrell. That was written by Pharrell. Yeah, did you also know?
Speaker 5: Speaking of Pharrell, I saw an interview that front you know him and jay Z was originally written for Prince really and yes, and he was like, and Prince turned it down, So he was like, all I was doing in that song when I took.
Speaker 1: It over was just imitating Prince. Yeah.
Speaker 5: And then rock your Body with Justin Timberlake was written for Michael Jackson.
Speaker 1: I was gonna say that was that was that a lot of people were like, Who's who is he? Think? He Michael?
Speaker 5: Yeah, because it was written for Mike, and Mike turned Mike listened, and then Mike was like, I don't want that ship. Give me something else, and like he get I forgot what he got. I think he gave him like, uh, rock your World or Butterfly or I'm not sure.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, but rock your World. Yeah. So we think the slowdown because you weren't used to have. Wow, that would have been friends. Can you imagine that Prince and Jay that ship? What I mean, it's still I love it. The singing would have been way better than for but that part, you know, could could you could have used the purple one on that one shout out to.
Speaker 2: But his falsetto in that song though, is kind of it being like not really good but not really bad.
Speaker 5: It's kind of what makes that song to me. It's just like, oh, this is every nigga who think they can sing. This is how we would sound. I was, you know, you know, I was screaming that ship in the car like yes, oh my god. Every time your name was brought up. I would act in front of.
Speaker 1: Welcome to old Millennial Wash Radio, and I'm I know, we're normally we're supposed to talk about the news, but when you get the three of us together, we're gonna go backwards, back way back way back into that to start talking about some mold fucking bangers. Anyway, jack Key's good to have you, man. What's what's new? What's good are you doing? Oh man? You know, life is life is beautiful.
Speaker 2: We're just out here and this strike the strike world, SAG probably about to strike.
Speaker 5: If you're listening to this and you and SAG and you have not voted yet, vote, get your vote authorized authorized? Are board the opportunity to use striking as a negotiating tactic. Hell yeah, and when they turned down everything, we propose it's time to strike. Baby that's going.
Speaker 1: On the DJ. Did the d g A also authorize a strike? I'm not sure. I know they're like, I know they said, they're like, yo, we're we're in it with y'all. But I feel like every that's been the thing, like all the unions are like, this might be the time. Right now, it's the time.
Speaker 5: I mean, yo, I'm let everybody know enjoy your TV now because it's gonna be a nice little loll and new television.
Speaker 1: It's gonna be this fall. Have you seen then? It's all reality? Speaking of which, have you seen that show on Netflix? Siren, the Korean competition reality show with the all women contestants. It's like firefighters versus police, versus bodyguards, versus soldiers, versus athletes verus stunt women. Cool to see this, yo, It's like the most turned up game of Capture the Flag the first five minutes. Like I'm like on the third episode and it's kind of maybe slowing down, but the way they start off the show, you're like, oh shit, Like Korean reality, they just know what the fuck they're doing, Like they know how to fucking They know how to get you invested off the rip. There's no messing around. Yeah, yeah, yeah, anyway, I've been telling everybody like, have you seen this ship? Anyway? But please let's let's also make sure shout out to all the writers who are the ones who make the shows that are actually worth talking about over and over again. But anyway, let's tell people what we are gonna talk about on today's episode. Just a bit of good news. You know, one of these people with a little of a platform, a major league baseball pitcher, was on some you know, target is doing some satanic groomor shit. We're not about that. And guess what, neither of the fans. Neither are the fans of his own fucking team. So we'll talk a little bit about the chorus of booze that was experienced by that person. Then you know, maybe we'll talk a little bit about it. I don't know Donald Trump, there's like recordings of him talking about how he stole documents or something. I don't know. I can't really, I don't know, probably not even worth talking about because who knows where that ends up. We'll talk about, you know, get into some an interesting discussion. You know, Jack's not here, but Danill, you found something from Cracked.
Speaker 3: I may have I dug into the archives about some highly irrational fears, and.
Speaker 1: I think they're worth a conversation.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I mean also, because let's be real, some of us have some irrational fears, myself included. But I will not reveal them. I will not reveal them on this show because I will not let them be used against me. And then we will check in with the latest saddest Trump griff that somehow Trump is not involved in. But it's man like when you hear about it, you're like, damn, y'all really fell for this shit. But again speaks to the desperation in our society. But first, before I do any of that, Jackie Sneil, what is something from your short history that is revealing about who you are? What you are interested in? Right now?
Speaker 5: Let me uh, let me talk to the ladies real quick. Let me talk to the Let me talk to the ladies in the house. Turn your radios down, turn it back up you want, all right, So let me tell you something. You know how, it's always surprises me that like men don't know about the female body, like basic shit you know, and things like that. You want to know how to get a dude to learn just like the most basic shit about things like periods and tell them like you might be pregnant, and that motherfucker is gonna get on the Google search. That nigga gonna learn everything about ovulation. He gonna learn, ship about your commuter is lying falling down? He gonna learn. He gonna learn about your cycle. He gonna be like, all right, so is your basil temperature up or down?
Speaker 1: Wow? Italian basil temperature?
Speaker 2: Let me what's your what's your basil temperature?
Speaker 6: Now?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 5: Now when you get the mucus coming out of the cervical mucus, is that thick or you gonna learn?
Speaker 1: He learns.
Speaker 5: That's how he learns, right, Like Miles and Dan both like what the fuck is that? Let me tell you I just had a baby.
Speaker 1: I'm like, this is new.
Speaker 5: You just had a baby. But see it wasn't but it wasn't a pregnancy scared you were ready for the baby. You was like, oh the baby coming ship.
Speaker 1: I did my job. The same way. When you're trying to be like yo, this is this, it is this it, you do start being like Okay, what's like, did you do the peace stick?
Speaker 2: You know what, we gotta we gotta learn this ship, we gotta become We have to know it just as well as our partners, especially if they are women.
Speaker 1: You know, we gotta know this.
Speaker 2: So that is what's my good, that's my gross.
Speaker 1: I mean, I'm guessing you didn't have any kind of moment where you thought maybe that your your fortunes had changed in terms of the fatherhood department.
Speaker 2: Oh you know, listen, No, I'm not saying all that. I'm just saying you're working on material.
Speaker 5: I'm just saying for the ladies out there, like you need agib you know, I want I want you to know that if you want, if you want your man to know a little bit more, and and you're not like trying to conceive, just be like, who my mood is feeling.
Speaker 2: A little weird. I feel a little strange right now.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I think the like super hetero hip hop man would be like yo, you mean like Lil Wayne that link text?
Speaker 5: Yes, but I think that's I think that's It always baffles me when I, like I said, it does baffle me that like we have not been expected to just no more I.
Speaker 1: Mean, baby, that's just patriarchy, you know what I mean? Like, you know, you grow up in a fucking existence where it's like, yeah, and there's you and then there's the other people. And then as long as you're as long as you're shit working, don't worry about it. Women will handle it like and then you realize you're like, oh, that is not equitable at all or any kind of world I want to live in.
Speaker 5: And then you learn and then you learn shit like I shouldn't say this because this is a joke everybody, but then you learn shit like if you ain't opulating, then you can bust wrong. You mean the old fucking yeah, terrible terrible man logic.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, old head logic. Right. I had a family member like that, one of my younger cousins who was living like that, and I was like, bro, you like, that's not science. And he's like, well, he's like, but hey, man, if you worry about that stuff, then it'll happen. And I'm like, yeah, I'm like, are you man, my sperm guy? Worry in it, then it's go find it. You cannot manifest contraception, okay, but okay, do whatever you gotta do. What is something you think is overrated?
Speaker 5: You know what's overrated? And I think everybody's gonna agree with me. So I'm using this as my platform to say, fucking stop. It is when you're driving on the freeway and little traffic hits and you get to the point of why there's traffic, and it's because there's an accident on the other side of the road, and everybody got to stop and ship and turn their head, and then all of a sudden, the goddamn red seat opens and all the cars like go and driving normal.
Speaker 2: Fucking yeah, man, stop, stop, stop it.
Speaker 1: And stop it. Although you know what, he's so mad. You know what I do though, When it's slowing down, I'm like, well, I'm gonna use this opportunity because it's slow to check it out. But I won't slow more than I have to.
Speaker 2: Whoa, Yeah, if everybody's slowing down.
Speaker 1: I want to see it looks up. Yeah yeah, I'm gonna turn my head and look too. You know, Beetle is turned all the way around the wrong way, so I have to know what happened here.
Speaker 2: But if we was all going fast, I would even I would also, but yeah, we already I'm gonna go ahead and look to see if somebody did.
Speaker 1: I think it's that same thing. You know, it's a shot in Freuda where it's like, damn, glad that's not me. But also like I think it's like the same thing like when you're a kid too. You know, like when you're a kid and you're at like you're at the park or something, to the toy store and you hear like some other little kid getting in trouble with their parent and like they're getting yelled at, and party was like, Oh, I want to see what the fuck is that's about. I think it's the same sensation because man I used to remember. I remember like when I would hear like a parent yell like at a park, I would immediately like, oh, that's my TV show Home. I'm late. Let me go check this out because you know, curious through that.
Speaker 5: Oh my gosh, can I can I tell you guys something that happened to me a couple of weeks ago when that happened to me but happened in front of me speaking of accidents, please, I'll make it quick. I was driving down my road that you're in my house, and like a cop pulled down in front of me, like turned on the sirris and pulled down in front of me.
Speaker 1: So I show down.
Speaker 5: He's maybe like half a block in front of me, and then after about another block he's going straight. An animal services vehicle a van like turns right onto the road that we're going straight on and kind of turns and like into the path of like the police officer who has a sirens on and is going and shit. And then as civilians, we're talled, emergency vehicle comes, we go to the right, right, emergency vehicles are taught you go to the left. So they both were about to meet, so they both went to the left, and because they both went to the left, then they had to swerve extra hard. So then the animal services vehicle start swerving back and started spinning out and going to the right, and the police officer spun all the way to the left, jumped the curb and ran through an apartment building.
Speaker 1: Oh in front of me? What oh right in front of me?
Speaker 2: Wow, And like I like, and you know, listen, ain't cat baby, you know, fucked well, but I pulled the fuck over. Man. I was like, is this nigga dead?
Speaker 1: Like, oh, so the cop car fully just went into like fucked up.
Speaker 2: Yes, no, the cop car didn't slow down and then just the building, the building stopped the cop car like it was going into that motherfucker so and like it fucked the building up, and like his car everything. Somebody had to come pull him out and he was alive and ship and once he was alive, then I flipped him off and was like you deserve it. But like after that, for that, I was like, is this was the animal control van? Then eventually he came back or she came around, and then like went to go check. I'm kind of happy to say she was in the emergency's vehicle because or else he probably would have fucked her up.
Speaker 1: If she was like a regular person. Was Beyonce driving, because they both went to the left, to the left and she's like, you know about me, I'll let you in this apartment building or tree, all right, I can call it another in a minute, matter of fact, they'll be here.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Wild. I just had to tell I had to tell America that is wild when you see some ship like that, if it's not usually we're there for the aftermath, aftermath, shady aftermath. What is something you think is overrated or no underrated. I'm sorry underrated. I think Hayden is underrated. I know everybody always says Hayden is overrated, Like why you're Hayden man? I think Hayden can be underrated too, and let me tell you why. Sometimes you gotta know when you're doing wack shit. Sometimes you gotta know when you're doing wack shit.
Speaker 5: And sometimes some people gotta know when they being whack and when like shit is happening that you're like, you.
Speaker 2: Know what, fuck you like?
Speaker 1: Sometimes people need that fuel.
Speaker 2: Sometimes people need that. If everybody loves you, then love it ain't special. So sometimes you need the hate to fuel and love and seek out the fire. So when I say things like fuck the Celtics, yeah, I'm hating, I'm hating. Yeah, but guess what it made those Celtics.
Speaker 5: Fans want to win that even more so when they lost and then they did, and when they lost eventually then it felt even better for me. But imagine how good you would have felt if you could have squashed my hate. Like hating brings about better feelings when you get to squash the hate.
Speaker 1: So you're saying I hate y'all because I love y'all.
Speaker 2: I hate y'all because I love y'all and I want your best for you. I want the best for y'all. I want you to feel the best.
Speaker 1: I mean, trust me, when they almost came back from three to zero down, I was like, I do I want this for anybody? Also?
Speaker 5: Yeah, Also it makes me I think, like getting swept would have been less embarrassing. They're winning all, winning those three games, and they had come in and getting curved something that.
Speaker 1: Would have been bad. That would have been bad.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, Oh I know. I look, I know they're Celtics fans out there. I know somebody all are listening, and my heart goes out with you because look, as much as both of our teams and I mean the Lakers and the Subjects, we would have liked to put that eighth after the seven on our jerseys, look at that eighteenth chip. It's not happening. Maybe we both to listen. I know, y'all Lakers fan, Miles, your Lakers fan. I know y'all was also hating too, because something, let me tell you something.
Speaker 5: You know, if the Lakers would have got swept and Boston would have been the first team to come back from down three, oh oh, they would they.
Speaker 1: Would have been would have heard. Yeah, that's why, that's why I needed that. I'm like no, no, no, no, no, not like this. It's so funny. I kept sending texts to Jabari or producer on mad Busi's and Jack when we're watching the games, and I just kept sending the meme from Matrix where I think it's switched, just going no like this, no like this, because I was like, especially after game six, I was like, oh, I'm not like this anyway. Check into Moles and jackot mad Boosties for even more talking about the NBA, because it is, it is wonderful. All right, let's take a quick break. We're gonna come right back because we hate you, because we love you. Okay, we'll be right back here, man, and we're back. And uh, you know, recently there was a story about how the Air Force just canceled a drag show during Pride Night, and you know, as we deal with like rampant him home homophobia in this country, uh, like it's good to know sometimes people are pushing back because that's honestly where we need to be, because this is like the the pace at which the homophobia is amplifying and become intensifying is alarming. And the Toronto Blue Jays, I just want to say the fans over in Toronto did a good thing because their crappy relief picture first made headlines back in April. I don't know if you remember that thing on Twitter where this guy was on a United Airlines flight and with his like pregnant wife and like they had kids that were spilling popcorn during the flight, and he was like, I can't believe United actually made us clean up all this popcorn. Yeah, you remember that ship and people were like what the fucking kids? They're like, they're throw Like the picture was like it looked like they were throwing fucking popcorn around like it was a wedding and it was like rice going up anyway, So he was from that from that moment of Twitter infamy. Anthony bass is his name. Again. Twitter came at him. They're like, oh, how Entyler are you?
Speaker 6: This?
Speaker 1: That and the other This motherfucker deleted his Twitter. Shit, that's how bad I think the fucking hate came. So but again, Hayden is underrated. Shame. Shame, Yeah, shame is important because you know, we live in when when people are shameless, we get ship like we're seeing right now all over the country. But anyway, this man did not let that fucking you know, uh deter him from his quest to be one of the most hated people on social media. He kept an Instagram account, though, and recently shared a video in which this guy is urging people to quote consider boycotting Target on behalf of Christianity and the Bible because Target is pushing a quote Satanist agenda, in which case I say, yeah, bring Satan up. You know what I mean, Satan sound pretty cool. Yeah, I mean if you look at the hey, yo, check out the Ten Commandments. They're they're they're ten Commandments. I'm like, yeah, fuck with that. Yeah, yeah, this just mean like don't.
Speaker 2: Be that.
Speaker 1: That party, well, you know, Jesus is about is about abstaining. Satan is about indulging, I guess in a more sort of very oversimplified way. Anyway, Anyway, so there was a huge backlash because people are like, booh, this fucking homophobic bullshit, and the fans were coming at him. The people in Toronto were just apparently just being like this is fucking stupid, and there was all this outrage. So he had to issue in a pay I'll say, quote unquote apology. I apologize. I would say it's half asked, but that would be an insult to half asses. And he so he came out to the dugout, spoke to reporters for about a whole thirty seconds, and he was saying something like this. He said, quote, I recognized yesterday I made a post that was harmful to the Pride community, which includes friends of mine and close family members of mine. And I'm truly to call it. I mean, that is some You couldn't be further like out of touch with the LGBTQ community if you calling it the Pride community and miss me with the friends of mine and close family members, because if that was the case, you wouldn't be saying the Pride community to the rainbows. Yeah, He's like, Hey, the Roy g Biff community, I feel really bad about what I said. And he said he would see quote to better educate himself to quote make better decisions going forward with the help of the Blue Jays resources. And people were like, what in the fuck does that mean? Also, like, you got a lot of work to do if you're gonna if you believe that Pride Month is somehow the work of the devil, Like I don't know what resources they got for like a fucking like an ayahuasca trip so you can go into your subconscious and be like, yo, get to clear out this your homophobic demons you got in you anyway, So the team, No, no repercussions from his team or the league. But he just made his first appearance in a game since all this came out. And let me listen, let me just allow you to let me play some game audio from when they brought in this relief pitcher really quick, so you can hear the fans in his own stadium man responding to this shift. Fun. Here he comes out the dugout or out of the bullpen. There it is, there's that course of booze. There's so many more angles of this, And I wanted to play this one because there's not a person booing, like holding the camera just so you can hear that. The whole place is like and apparently during the whole broadcast and stuff, like they tried to turn the crowd sound down on the broadcast or like the stadium of people were trying to turn the music up. Wow, it just it just it didn't work. So again this is there.
Speaker 2: Evident too when Hayden is good, you know, like exactly boo nigga boo. Yeah, it is.
Speaker 5: It's a very weird thing for me because like, as somebody who watches sports and also lives in this world, like I think that it as one does. I think that's sometimes like we especially us on what I would say is the left side of the equation, forget that, Like you know, there's hundreds and thousands of people's in like some of these like sports organizations, and not all of them are going to be on the same side as you, right, but it's always jarring when we like hear it and see it. So like sometimes I forget like oh yeah, like there's trash people like and then there's trash people on these teams. There's trash people that stands next in hugs and like fist bumps and like your favorite player who is not a trash person like you know. So it's a very weird like push and pull with some of these athletes and their beliefs and their belief system and things like that. So I personally try not to get as wrapped up in it because they can become consuming. It's like well, who can I root for on my team and blatah, So I understand that, but bruh. Also, you gotta stop sticking your foot in your It's like the motherfuckers that are on the other side, they specialize in sticking their foot deep down their throat and re walk in with their feet like you see stick at your foot so far down your mouth. It's just like, just shut up, dude, just stop, just shut up, don't double down.
Speaker 1: It's the kind of but it's the kind of atmosphere that this kind of like homophobia needs to be met with, you know, because people are quiet. I mean like right now, you know you see you see target back pedaling because all these fucking stupid ass right wingers are in there like fucking around destroying pride like displays or harassing the the employees there being like, oh so you support Satan. Shout out to that one woman who's like yeah, and the guy was like oh, and he's like, well, God's not gonna like this, like I don't believe in God, and he's like, well, child, then I'm gonna pray for you. It's wild how quickly those people they can't believe someone just chest pass it. Right back to be like, not a fuck with that. I'm an atheist, And they're like, but then how can I spook you into being regressive with these Wait, so you've unburdened yourself. Yeah, motherfucker, Now get the fuck out of my store. Yeah, it's again, it's like something where when there's this much hatred being like coming through official channels, like whether it's the government or just through these people with a bit of a platform, like you gotta we have to push back because this is truly like, oh, I can't imagine. So the backsliding is obscene right now. And I think, like I said in the last episode, it's like the Nuremberg laws, you know, it's like they are they are criminalizing just people's existence in so many ways and like to stand idly by, like come on, get at the very least blew the shit out of these people, is what we have to say. Do you think Clayton Kershaw is going to get the same treatment because him coming out super hard, being like, well, after all that nonsense, I wanted to make sure we pushed the Christian faith and Family Day is just like such a rather, I don't think making fun of anyone's religion is a good thing. It's like, okay, but what about people in your religion demonizing, dehumanizing, vilifying people who are just being them? What about that ship? Because that's what it's a response to. It's not it's not that the Sisters of Perpetual Indulgence started as a group to be like, you know what, it's a response to the regressive teachings and all this other ship that keeps people oppressed. That's what it's a response to. But yeah, I mean that's that's where you're gonna that's what you'll see. Clayton Kershaw's was a little board, was a little more nuanced. He wasn't trying to be like, man, fuck target. He was trying to be like, let's lift up the Christian people. Which is the which the more pr savvy version of being I'm a homophore.
Speaker 5: His was more dog whistling. His was more pr His was more pr friendly. Also, like you know, he's been in an organization for a long time. One championship and Dodger fans for trash, so they're not going to belo.
Speaker 1: But like, and that's it's not your stadium still the most like like the worst place to go to as an away fans.
Speaker 2: That Dodger fans are.
Speaker 1: It's trash, bro No, like to the point where you're like, I remember, yeah, I have friends who are like Atlanta Braves fans. I'm like, yeah, let's go to the Dodger game. And then like I'm like, yo, why are you throwing trash at me? I got a Dodger hat on, so like I should at least have a protective veil over if I bring this Braves fan with me, don't fucking throw.
Speaker 3: Shit at us? Okay, that Douger Stadium, it's the opposite. You create a force field of you're around them, therefore you are them.
Speaker 1: Sorry we don't. Yeah, yeah, yeah, And like it's not every in Look, not every fan is trash. There are some a lot of great fans.
Speaker 5: But again in every but I've been to a when Couch won the World Series in sixteen, we played the Dodgers in the NLCS and I was at Game three and the Dodgers won that game. They shut us down at that game, like Dodger fans was like throwing beers at Cubs fans, getting in our face, Like.
Speaker 2: Y'all choking again, y'all choking again?
Speaker 5: Like, oh man, let's look at oh man, we going to the World Series, Like, let's look up tickets. Somebody put their hands on my girl, like she had a cub shirt and it was like, take this cub shirt.
Speaker 1: I didn't see that.
Speaker 5: She told me after the fact, which was very smart because I would have fought, but like and so I was just like, this is the worst. And it made me so happy when after that game the Cubs came and fucking lay the Yeah, I'm on the Dodgers for the rest of that series. When I tell I'm not joking with you, Miles and Dan, I'm not joking. This is how much I wanted to, like rub it in the face. I was on Instagram for about three hours just looking at random Dodgers fan accounts to see if I could find the face of the person who got in my face. Was like, y'all choking again, just so I can send him a d M and be like, how about that show, bitch?
Speaker 1: Oh my god.
Speaker 4: I know.
Speaker 2: That doesn't paint me necessarily in a good life, but you know, I think I wanted that.
Speaker 1: I think the sports are the ultimate venue in which you were allowed to draw people like there's there's hate for who people are. And then there's sports drawing, which is the best place to be like oh yeah, well fuck you and if you're reasonable, you just leave it. Fuck your team. Put my hands on you because your team, you know what I mean, Like that's where I'm at Anyway. I think it's just it's a way for us to get our little tribalisms out, you know. And I'm glad.
Speaker 5: I'm proud of the Jays fans though, I'm glad boo, I'm glad y'all boot the shit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, absolutely, you know, like again, this is these are the stakes, sadly in our country where you have people who are like this guy who's like, you know, believing that pride is the work of the devil, which sorry spoiler alert, it's not. Okay, let's move on to something the highly irrational fears of people. Because Daniel, before you're like, hey, what, like, well, what's a story can bring? I said, let's let's do something fun, let's do something different. Cool. I want something that we can just kind of, you know, spread our wings and laugh a little bit about. But yeah, we are talking about just irrational fears, and I think the more just to say these are very normal for people. You know, everyone has an irrational fear. But I just maybe should I just run down the list and we can talk about people's irrational fears. Please. This is from tract dot com. Don't tell Jack, but number Sean Bean okay, from Lord of the Rings who also it was I believe double O six in GoldenEye. Oh wow, he's afraid of flying. Okay, that's that's whatever. Nicole kidman afraid of butterflies. Yeah, me, that's me. Wait for I am terrified or butterflies terrified?
Speaker 6: Wow?
Speaker 1: Is actual phobia? Okay, it's actual phobia. They move huh yeah, it's called let adop terophobia. Well, what way they move? No, their movement is erratic.
Speaker 2: It's too erratic for me to fucking erratic, Like it's erratic as shipped.
Speaker 5: The way they the way their wings move just don't feel right. And then they can move in weird directions and then they flutter down. And then also I don't like anything. That was something and then puts itself in its own protective gou and comes out as a completely different fucking being Like, well but no, that baby was not, Like that's different because that baby eventually is not gonna change. It's not going to change, like it'll get older, but it's not going to compete.
Speaker 1: Did you do you look up and see what that process looks like, because you'll go from a chadpoll to having eyes and ship and arms, and like I was gonna say, well, but that.
Speaker 2: Is but let me tell you that. But once you come out. Look that caterpillar also was like a little gou and then became a caterpillar. He already did that.
Speaker 1: He did it once.
Speaker 2: You got to do it again and get you only get one time to reinvent yourself. That is too fucking much. I don't like.
Speaker 1: I don't like peacocks. You like peacocks, okay, peacocks, But are you telling me I don't like peacocks. You don't like peacocks? No, wait on you. Why don't you like peacocks?
Speaker 5: Because they are they like they they're just big ass birds and then all of a sudden they can open up their ass to a fucking seventeen.
Speaker 2: Foot fan like that is all right?
Speaker 1: Damn it's you.
Speaker 2: You've seen horses, right, Yes, you've seen horses.
Speaker 5: Yes you've seen giraffes, right, both beautiful creatures, right, yeah, if you was in front of a horse and that horse shot his neck up fucking seventeen feet in the air.
Speaker 2: With that not scared the ship out of you?
Speaker 1: Yes, it would. Wait do you carry You're talking about a giraffe.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm just saying if a horse, if a giraffe could like just raise his neck up and down instead of it just being what it is like.
Speaker 1: That ship is terrifying, and that would be terrifying.
Speaker 3: And for peacock to go zero to one hundred like it does, that's to be alarming most certainly.
Speaker 1: Yes, wow, Daniel, you are so empathetic, and I understand that would be freaky. That is that is fair. Steve Jobs hated buttons, like physical buttons, so I mean I get it.
Speaker 2: That's why he always wore uh.
Speaker 1: Like push button like.
Speaker 3: Wait could for the turtle lick that He's like, I can't do it, can't do shress buttons turtle necks only.
Speaker 1: He apparently fought against like Max like having mouse button, which is interesting like hot and then hat that's because we can't be tracked pad and everything. Let's see Brian Brian Wilson afraid of from serving Okay, whatever, Brian Wilson of the Beach Boys is afraid of surfing. Come on, I guess, yeah, I don't know. Part of me is like, I mean, yeah, man, I get it. But not for me though, that's just called that. He's Look, he's a business man. You know what I mean. Fair play, fair play, you know what I mean, Like a lot of rappers don't live that life.
Speaker 5: You know what I mean when I wrap, when I wrap about putting a bullet straight through your heart, I wouldn't really do that.
Speaker 1: I mean, both of my parents were professors that I know, the Steaks. Okay, let's see who else have we got? Oh yeah, Louis the fourteenth was afraid of bats. Steve Irwin this is yeah, he was afraid. Steve Irwin, the Crocodile Hunter was afraid of parents. Now interesting, I have a thing I don't. I think feathers are gross as ship interesting for some reason, Like when I don't know why, I'm like, I don't know if I want to touch a bird a lot of oils, a lot of dirt.
Speaker 2: And you not scared of peacocks, then because I'm not.
Speaker 1: Because I'm not touching them. I'm not saying I'm afraid of a bird. I don't want to touch the motherfucker's right, the peacocks. I mean I went to this. I went to this like little animal farm, and like they had little chickens out and they're like, hold the chickens. I'm like, no, I'm good, I'm good. I wouldn't hold no chicken. I just I don't know why. It's it's just part of me just got I'm like, they're gonna get to a dynamic and then the feathers start moving around. I don't want them ships touching at it's a.
Speaker 3: Lot of there's you know what it is? They cover up so much of the body that you don't know where, like the wing starts and the feather ends. It's like, what's gonna hit me in the face right now? Am I just getting brushed with a feather? Or am I about to get a talon to the nose?
Speaker 1: I don't want that? Oh, I don't want it? Do you not like feather pillows? Good question? You know you can get a little feathers that doesn't bother me because those ship's like, I don't know, it's just something already. You know what it is? I think because one time I saw a pigeon that had ship on it and it got close to me as a kid, I was like, ah, like, no, no, no, I'm off this ship. Dan Old. You have not said one thing you are rationally afraid of, and it's leading me to believe that you just said Jaquisa and I up to just reveal things about ourselves so you could just sit in the cut not at all. I have one written down right here, and that Wren here is maybe I mean irrational to some maybe not to others, but grasshoppers and it is the unpredictability of the jump. They just they don't go on it on their haunches or anything. It's just all of a sudden they're standing there and then boom in the air, no backlift. I will also say this is kind of want some taste of version shit. When I was a kid, I was hanging out. I was literally four, four years old.
Speaker 3: I'm hanging out in the driveway and there's a grasshopper on the ground and it just this is when I was young, naive, had no idea what to expect. It jumped up and landed right here, right on the collarbone, and the scream I let out woke up my mom my.
Speaker 1: Neighbors. Mom was taking a nap and she was mad. She was like, what are you doing? What happened? I'm just going on a jackass and I got grasshoppers. Stop hanging around the grasshoppers? Then, yeah, how was you? How was you? Dj D four? I was young, but yeah, but that's yeah, I'm scared forever.
Speaker 2: I will screamed now if a grasshopper jumped on my neck, So.
Speaker 1: Okay, but a butterfly, if you if you like, let's say, you know, we went to like a butterfly preserve and all these monarch butterflies just came out the trees, would you just like, do you think you would go like catatonic or some ship like your response kicking? I would pass away. Oh no, just like obi wan kenoby, it's just a pile of clothes after like, oh yeah, be gone. I would fucking I would perish, like wow, yeah, all right, Well, guys, we've given you a cookbook on how to scare the funk out of us. Next time, I will just say, before you go to break.
Speaker 6: Oh.
Speaker 1: It turns out there are recordings of Donald Trump talking about how he stole documents and he knows their secret, and in that he knows that he can't share them. But this probably means nothing. That's why I'm just gonna say that out of context and just keep it moving. But just so y'all know, there are tapes of this motherfucker being like, I got these documents, baby, So we'll see what happens. We'll celebrate or well, or at least we'll think that the legal system is doing its thing when he's in cups. All right, let's take a quick break. We'll be back to again talk about the latest thing called trump Bucks and they're the newest way to get poor. Oh and we're back and uh, for months, I guess now, there have been websites that have reportedly been selling these things called trump Bucks, which they call They say it's the hottest new currency that's part of the TRB or the Trump Rebate banking system. Wow. Okay. And so basically, once Trump seeses again, he will unveil a new monetary system that to his followers and reward their loyalty by making them rich and by that I mean poor. These motherfuckers really think this shit is TV like really like new monetary system for real? This ain't game of throw what what the fuck you think this is like, oh, well, when Jeoffrey take over, then you know, bugs will be the new currency. No, that's not what the fuck is going on anyway. They're all these fucking ads, and so these websites are selling. They're basically saying, like, yo, you could get ten k in TB's Trump Bucks for just ninety nine dollars and ninety nine cents, along with a Trump Rebate membership card, because man, these boomers love a motherfucking membership card. The online ads also claimed that people could even use the money right now at retailers like Walmart, Costco, and Home desk Spot I mean home Depot and deposit them in banks such as JP Morgan, the Bank of am America, and Wells Fargo. I did a needle scratch the second I read that one the bank the Bank of America. What that's how That's when I'm like, man, no, no, this is griff, this is griff. This is in the copy too. I've seen what like the website say it would say the Bank of America, and you're like, ah, that's when you know that somebody somebody ain't in here. Somebody ain't in here. Somebody's pretending to be in here because it ain't the Bank of Them, and I get why you would think that's what it's called, but it's just Bank of America anyway. So apparently people were just like, oh, the Bank of America, like the Ohio State University, and some of these ads featured bogus endorsements from celebrities and they were so fucking bad, like not even convincing. This is what I'm gonna play, all one please. This is one where apparently Donald Trump went on Fox News to do an interview. But if you look at the video, like the text in the chiron is like way off, Like these motherfuckers couldn't even bother to match the fonts and shit. But let's listen to Donald Trump calling in to News because it's so real, talking about how you can get that TRB cash like right.
Speaker 6: Now, America. I'm glad to be invited to speak about the TRB Membership Handbook here on Fox News. Yes, the rumors are true. We've finally launched the TRB Membership Handbook and it's one hundred percent functioning. It was a long and hard working process to make the TRB system function properly, but I would do anything for my loyal supporters. The TRB Handbook is the only certified way to invest in your future.
Speaker 1: My standard certified geture in.
Speaker 6: The latest uv mark technology can guarantee its authenticity. I encourage all true patriots to invest their future and to get as many TRB membership handbooks as they can. Let's make America wealthy again.
Speaker 1: God bless you. Yeah, I thought that was me doing the Trump impersonation. Yeah, for real, Like this is I look.
Speaker 2: What first of all, like I just want to see like when they went.
Speaker 5: Or when the three Fox people went off the air, did they look at each other and was like, I can't believe we have to.
Speaker 1: Sit through this ship. No, that was I refuse to believe, like they know, I refused. I just refuse to believe that they That was completely doctored though, right what they did, doctor, Yeah, that was completely doctored. So yes, so they got you, Jackie, the whole thing, like so they overlaid. They just had a moment where Trump had called into Fox and then just completely replaced the audio with that terrible impersonator that you just heard, because that was the Wow you got to hear again? Tell me if you could hear it the TIB system. It sounds like somebody I mean, now I'm saying.
Speaker 6: GRB membership on Fox News. We finally launched the TRB member.
Speaker 1: DRB member, so they got a silly like that.
Speaker 3: Okay, I'll say this. Where I'm getting got is is any of this reel is like are the bucks reel? Are people actually buying any of us?
Speaker 1: You know why? Because oh my god, so a lot of people have bought thousands in like trump Bucks only. So the reason we know is because people have been pulling up to stores or banks and being like, what the fuck, I can't use this here. Somebody went to but oh boy, someone pulled up with.
Speaker 7: Their TRB membership, hambu boy went to Costco together, I'm doing like that other motherfucker to get a rotisserie chicken, and they were told fuck out of here with that nonsense.
Speaker 1: One guy who bought twenty two hundred dollars in trump Bucks is now questioning whether or not the president is aware of this. So John Aman told NBC News that he bought the money and he said he he said he knew they were worthless when he went to his bank and tried to cash them shits out and then they found at least a dozen other people that also bought thousands of dollars after watching these pitches. They're all on telegram, Like it's all in that telegram, like the ecosystem for these people. It's not on TV. It's only there to like get like the most devoted, most like rabid followers. Wow. And so he said quote, now I'm questioning whether he is aware of this. Yeah, no shit, brother, people are fucking coming at y'all because they know y'all give anything to him. If if he says, give me some money, do you want NFTs, they got him, which made the easiest people to drift one hundred percent the easiest people to steal money from, oh, without no doubt. And he's been doing this for like a minute obviously, like we know about Trump University and all the other grifts that he's been doing. But it's just wild. It's like this one. He think like he would know about this, but maybe this is just a bridge too far because he even knows. He's like, look, I can't I can't promise y'all like fake money. Like I can say you'll get rich off NFTs, but I'm not gonna be like, hey, buy these scraps of paper. They they're gonna be worth tens of thousands of dollars, which I mean, I think more than anything, reflects like the desperation that people just generally feel like. I'm sure on some level these people really think, oh, this is my shot, even though it's completely misguided. But again, grifters are going to grift. And now it turns out all those websites have been taken down because the news is just kind of yeah, I mean, it sounds like a you know, just what packet up and go. I was gonna say, what a ship? Want to go check one of these out? That sounds fun? Yeah, Well, y'all can buy zitebucks, the know and those, And I just want to tell you gang, for all of y'all, who are the true believers who invested in my first crypto project, zite Coin, I'm telling y'all, hotal, y'all, hotal. Okay, this ship is gonna moon soon. Okay. I'm letting y'all know change change his name to Warren because it's moon. Okay, diamond hands.
Speaker 2: Y'all can also buy. Y'all can also buy keys bucks or.
Speaker 1: Keys cash, Keith keys cash.
Speaker 5: Keys cash and will you send me one thousand dollars on Venmo. I'll send you a fully nude picture only me and me saying no, man, no, no, that's that's that's that's porn.
Speaker 1: That's going on this telegram. Yeah, this is keys cash. Right, you can take one picture of my naked button to the Bank of America and cash it in for five thousand dollars. Yes, yes, oh my god. Well, Jackie's thank you so much for joining us today on the daily Guys. It's always a pleasure having you. Man, Where can people find you? Follow you? You know, support you and all that.
Speaker 5: Ah, well, you know you can always find me in these streets ladies and gentlemen and everybody. Uh at Jackie's Neil on Instagram follow me?
Speaker 1: What are you posting anything? I'm looking.
Speaker 2: I'm looking for some ship, I'm looking. What am I posting on this?
Speaker 1: What do you post on there? Any pictures of your naked button I can cash in for I do that in the close friends only, the close friends only.
Speaker 5: Uh yeah, man, you ain't seeing my naked butt yet not It's because you had to earn it, bro.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, I'll send I'll send you that cash. Man, I'll send you that you're right, I'm saying should bucks liner.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, thanks, thank you, thank you. Uh and yeah, you know, listen a lot of stuff.
Speaker 5: I always promote ship, so I'm money going to promote Comedian Few that's been going well.
Speaker 2: We live streamed our last show. Uh, today is Thursday, which means that when you listen to this, it'll be Friday. So when y'all listening to it's Friday. So if you want to see the last Comedian Few that was this past Sunday is up for three more days, so you can go buy the tickets and go on my Instagram and uh and find the ticket link. So check that out if you want to see that. It's a good ass time. And that's said. Oh and a piece of media, a piece of media that like I've been consuming. So there is this thread. This is heart warming, this is heartfelt. There's this thread where it's like men and men only. What does it feel like when you like somebody? Do y'all give butterflies too nervous think about them all the time? Or is it something different?
Speaker 5: And it's just a bunch of like men like just talking about their like nice feelings of when they like somebody and you know, want to date them.
Speaker 1: And one person was like, we.
Speaker 2: Reread our text threads over and over fill the need to stage five cling nervous at all times, so I'm cracking jokes at all times, talk about how cool she is to everybody will go broke.
Speaker 5: On her and act like I'm fine, and it's just you know, and it's like, you know, when she texts you good morning, have a good day at work, handsome, and this dude like who's working construction, dropped a beam off the roof and it's just like kicking his legs writing her name on like the fucking leg two by four, And I think I thought it was just like wholesome, wholesome content about Yeah, man, you know men also like have you know, we're more like than we care to admit sometimes And hey, the gotfe department.
Speaker 1: Don't be afraid. Don't be afraid to lean into that, don't be afraid to What about you, my good man? Where can people find you and follow you? And all that?
Speaker 3: You can find me on the internet. A DJ Underscore Daniel d A n L. I'll be on twitch Wednesday as you're you're listening to this Friday, Well shit, I'll be live on Twitch later today at four pm PST.
Speaker 1: Oh plains Elder. Actually, No, On Fridays, I open up the backlog and play a single player game that I never got to finish because I have ADHD and I just keep going from game to game without finishing them. And I'm finally finishing the Jedi fall in Order never beat it, so I got to go back and beat it. Oh, you know what, I'm not gonna I like, I think I have like twenty more minutes to play Jedi Fall and I just want to Survivor.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I was really thinking about it, but some a couple friends were like, you should, you should really play it. I'm like, all right, because I think I only got like two or three hours into Fall in Order, Like I really did not give it the time that it deserves. So I'm I play that and then I'll play Jedi Survivor. But lord knows, with Tears of the Kingdom already out and Diablo four coming out today or yesterday for when you're listening to this, Yeah, at did you.
Speaker 1: Get to the level? Did you get to the level on Jedi Fallen Order where you climb up to at eight?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: Oh didn't you get there? That's what I'm saying. So I have to exactly like when you're doing that, you're like, yo, I'm climbing on this ship, and I'll fucking it up exact way. Enough about that post a piece of social media that I really like. There was a tweet. It's it's a piece of media, so I won't be able to share. I don't know, can I it's a thirty nine second video? Is that worth it? Or should just link people to it? Well? Is it good? I think it's very good. So the tweet the body to send it, end it through.
Speaker 3: We could play this scene made me think of a specific bit on I think you should leave, So I put the audio under it, and and it's the scene from the finale of Succession, which I won't like spoil because like you know, don't worry, but it's a scene from the finale of Succession, and they put some audio from I think you should leave on it and it is just so fucking good.
Speaker 1: Okay, made me what part of or what part of I think you should leave? Let's we'll describe it that way. We don't run a foul of uh.
Speaker 3: You know, it's a part where Tim Robinson is describing that his wife ran over some people, but it wasn't that big of a deal.
Speaker 1: It's not that big of I mean, she hit a couple of people. It's like.
Speaker 7: It's whatever, nobody misses the.
Speaker 1: Ship. Yeah, that one's fun. That's like the one where they talk about they relate to the party, right, and that's why he used to start making up that story.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yes, oh man, I still haven't watched the new season. I gotta I gotta do that this weekend. I gotta catch that.
Speaker 6: Well.
Speaker 1: You can find me on Twitter and Instagram at Miles of Gray. Find uh, you know Jack and I on the basketball podcast Matt Boosties. If you like ninety Fiance, check Sophia, Alexander and I out on four to twenty Day Fiance. Uh some tweet, don't let me see. Uh, there's not really it. Oh there is this like I don't I can't even I'm not gonna describe a TikTok like that doing all that one of those this time? So yeah, yeah, yeah, it's a tweet.
Speaker 2: That I like.
Speaker 1: Oh there's one from past guest Ellery Smith at Ellery Smith tweeted Spirit at Spirit Airlines, you have ruined my life so greatly. I plan to enter into politics, head the Department of Transportation and nationalize your airlines so no one will suffer like this again. And I'm like, yeah, yeah, I like that energy. All the airlines, in fact, all of them, all of them. Yep.
Speaker 2: Shout out ellery, Shout out to ellery.
Speaker 1: Yeah, out to ellery. Also yeah. Find us at daily zey Guys on Twitter, at the Daily zeit Geist on Instagram, got a Facebook fan page, website daily zey geis dot com, ray poster episodes and our foot notes good nerd Thankie, where we post all the songs or all the articles we talk about, as well as a song that we are going to ride out on. Let me think right now, you know what I want to do. I want to go out on a boiler room set, oh that I have been watching only clips of from Afar and I've been losing it watching this boiler room set from this DJ named Antwiggity who did there was a boiler room show in New Orleans And let me tell you that show, that show entire crowd moves different than most boiler room crowds. And I fucking love it for that. This mix is pretty fun, man. It starts off with a little you know, Beyonce homecoming drum line. You get a little Kendrick mashup and all kinds of other interesting stuff going along with it. But it's just kind of like a dope thing to kind of have in the background. Maybe you're having a little bit of the get together, who knows, But anyway, I'll post this. He posted the entire mix as a podcast, but we will have that link in the And it's just like a really good DJ set that DJ Daniel shared with me, and I could not believe that I had missed it because all we kept doing was sharing clips of that boiler room set is incredible. He's go look for it.
Speaker 4: It is.
Speaker 1: The scene is amazing you. It's like, I only want to go to that party forever. Oh when they go out of I just want to rock little UZI vert into. I was like, oh, you got you have control over the entire crowd. You are rocking the crowd. That place was shaking. As somebody who has rocked a crowd before in his earlier days as the DJ. That feeling like when you when you see that kind of like command over the audience, you're like, oh, you got him. You got him, you got him anyway, check that out. Uh, that's gonna do it for us. Remember there isn't a trending episode today because we're going to our new schedule, so there won't be a trending episode Friday, and then Monday will hit you with an episode and then Tuesday will be back to two episodes per day. And I know I forgot to say that at the top of the show, but you know we're we're going down to a measly meager eight episodes a week, so I hope y'all can. We'll still rock with us, but part of that is to help us, you know, toy with some new formats. We've been getting so many good comments and dms from all the zeitgang who said, yo, tell us about your jobs and wild shit. I'm telling you, y'all are so fucking interesting and have so many different backgrounds. Please keep tagging us on Discord Actually, just DM me, Please dm me on Discord or you know, at me on Twitter or whatever so I can I can kind of get an idea or a Jack or whoever or at the Daily Zeitgeist because we love hearing from y'all, So you will be seeing some of that soon worried, Not until then. We'll talk to you later. Bye, bye,