Speaker 1: Welcome to the Best of the Week for What's Right with Nick Right the best takes and moments from this week on the show. Enjoy. The Chiefs are six and seven.
Speaker 2: Demosey, Yeah, it's grim. They have lost now four of their last five after that game with Houston. This is the first time I think it kind of looked like the cold was affecting the Chiefs. O. Lione was cook, Kelsey had some drops, Rice had some drops. Mahomes was limping around. Is there any type of silver lining or any type of hope that you're holding on to after this last game through the end of the season, all.
Speaker 1: Right, Well, listen, the hope is like, do they have a path to the playoffs? And the answer is yes technically, but and the simplest way to explain their path to the playoffs and then we'll get into what has happened. But let me just get this out of the way. They have to go for oh, home Chargers at Titans, home, Broncos at Raiders. The Colts can't go three and one. Not worried about that. They're they're there. I mean, they're thinking about starting Philip Rivers. So the Colts part of it to me is easy because the Colts have Seahawks, Niners, Jags, Texans, so the the let's just say the Colts are out and then the Chargers have to go either zero to four or one in three, with one of the losses being to Denver in week eighteen. The simplest way to look at can the Chiefs make the playoffs is they have to beat the Chargers this weekend. They then have to beat the Titans, the Broncos and the Raiders, and the Chargers have to then lose to Denver in week eighteen and to either the Texans or the Cowboys in week sixteen seventeen. If that happens, the Chiefs make it. And when I lay it out that way, I can tell by the look on Demand's face it doesn't seem impossible. It's like, Okay, Chiefs gotta beat the Chargers, the Titans, and the Raiders are awful home game against the Broncos. They could do it. And then for the Chargers, can they lose to Denver in week eighteen and to either the Texans or the Cowboys. It's like yeah, oh maybe, Like yeah, that's possible. The problem is this, as evidenced by the Chiefs game Sunday Night. The Chiefs are not a reliab team right now, and they lost Sunday Night for ten different reasons, and they were all little microcosms for what's happened all season long that has put them in this position in no particular order, just kind of running list right bad special teams for the first time of this era. That missed field goal at the end of the first half ended up being absolutely brutal, particularly because if they were up thirteen to ten instead of tied ten to ten, they wouldn't have gone for that fourth and one, which then leads me to some very shaky situational coaching from Andy. At times, it feels like he has been more aggressive than not. It feels like he has been way more aggressive than any year than years past, yet oddly passive in the Cowboys game when both teams are moving the ball up and down the field, and then insanely aggressive in the Texans game when that Texans offense was dead on arrival in the second half, like that going for that fourth down when at that moment Chris Jones has taken over the game entirely. Is I hated it in real time? I don't care what the analytical model said the flow of that game, the Texans were not scoring again and the Chiefs didn't need to do that. I love Andy, but that was a miss, so that bit them in this game. I mentioned Chris Jones. He was unreal in the second half of this football game. But the fact that the Chiefs all year long have only been able to generate any type of quarterback pressure when Chris Jones is dominant is a collective failure. I don't know how many times I've talked to Monday about third and longs. They gave up a third and sixteen in this game they gave up Listen, the third and ten that they gave up on the pass interference was shaky, but they gave up a third and eight previously, like third and long defense was a problem. I'm not Patrick's game was odd because obviously the stat line is the stat line, and he missed some throws. I also thought he had some heroic moments and was the least of our problems. But he did throw that pit the second pick he threw the one in the second half on third and six deep down the field, Hollywood, Brown's open and he underthrows in the inability to get on the same page on the deep ball has been a problem all year. And when he has gotten on the same page, like the bomb to Taekwan Thornton, the perfect sixty yard pass, Thornton doesn't reel it in. Kelsey has actually been really good this year. He's he's second in I think amongst Titans and yards and catches. But his bad moments have been awful. The drop against Philly that flipped that game, the dry against the Texans that ended this game. The total inability to have any run game other than from Patrick Mahomes aside from Kareem Hunting, the Colts game has been a killer. Patrick's led them in rushing four times this year, they're owing four in those games all and so going into this game, you knew the offensive line was a problem. They were down three starters. In the first play of the game, one of the backups went down. But honestly, the third string kid that came in as a pole, I think is how you say his name, it's p O l E, but I don't think it's pronounced Pole played really well. And the Chiefs game plan, knowing it was not the quick, quick quick, they didn't lose because the offensive line was in shambles. They lost because they haven't executed. And this is this is Demand's why I was so adamant all of last year that I did not care what the advanced stats said that that was a great team because winning in the NFL. We haven't solved it yet through success rate and EPA per play and DVOA. We just haven't. And it's one of the beautiful things about pro football is it hasn't been sabermetric to the way baseball has, where we just know everything. And last year's team, yes, of course there were some lucky bounces, and yes, of course there were a couple of few wins that could have been losses. But overall, that team understood, like a great tennis player does the four or five highest leverage leverage moments of a match, and that's when they execute their best. This year, this Chiefs team has been the exact opposite. And I can go. I can Week one, after being thoroughly outplayed, you have the Chargers in a third and fifteen to get the ball back, and Chris Jones doesn't keep containing Herbert runs and you lose. Week two, you're about to take the lead on the goal line and Kelsey doesn't secure the ball, tips it up and it's intercepted. The loss to the Jags. Patrick doesn't see a lurking d lineman with a chance to put the game away. It gets picked sixth and they lose. The loss. Against the Broncos, you have bow Nicks in a third and eight with a fourth quarter lead, and you let him complete an easy pass over the middle of the field. This has happened all year, and the Texans game was no different. Fourth and one tie game, ten minutes left, brutal, cold arrowhead on fire on your own thirty against a team that has not scored in an hour and a half of real time, and you ran a play with no threat of a run against the best pass Russian football. That's how you lose. And so that's just that's just where they're at. And I'm not going to where I will and I don't know if people want to hear this or not where I will give myself credit, I guess, but not really credit. This is just more an indictment on how other people I think either do sports fandom or media. I'm not going to make any of the excuses that people made in the other direction when the Chiefs were winning. I'm not good like I'm not blaming the reps for the bad pass interference call that it led to seven Texans points. Bad calls happen. I'm not saying it's bad luck. I'm not saying this is actually, deep down a great team. They're not. And I talked I don't know how much content I did after the Cowboys game. You didn't hear You're not. You didn't hear me say one thing about the officials, because it's the NFL. Man, there's up and down officiating every single week. You bake that in. If you're not a loser, you don't create a stupid conspiracy theory and you deal with it. And that is that's where they're at now. With all that said, Demons, if they beat the Chargers on Sunday, a flicker of hope return, because I will now there is a very real possibility of a cruel circumstance staring at me, which is because again, nothing if the Chargers beat that. Obviously, if the Chargers beat the Chiefs, the Chiefs are dead. But the Chargers could lose their next three, And if they beat the Broncos, the Chiefs are dead, just dead. I think technically there is a different possibility of the whole like AFC South imploding, but I don't think that's a real like I'm that involves like the Cardinals and the Raiders winning games like that. For all intents and purposes, If the Chargers beat the Broncos, the chief season's over and that's in week that's in week eighteen, and be obvious. So that's the So that's what I've tried to game out in my head of do I think it's likely the Broncos are not playing for something that week? So let's actually, you know what, let's just real quick talk this out right now, because what we know is the Broncos.
Speaker 3: Have the rest of their seasons pretty tough too. At least right now, we have a super easy.
Speaker 1: Well so, but I don't know if that's good for the Chiefs or not. So here's the deal. If we're assuming obviously none of this matters. If if the Chiefs don't beat the Broncos, so that puts the Broncos at three losses, we need Denver to be playing for. I can't, you know what, there's no way to figure this out, to be honest with you, because there's too many unknown tiebreakers because Denver and the Patriots didn't play head to head. Right now, when Denver and the pats are have the same record, the Broncos have the tiebreaker.
Speaker 3: But I mean, so you would want them to win their next too?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I can't. I'm not gonna figure this out.
Speaker 3: It seems like what you're saying.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think. I think. Here's what I But here's where I don't. Would wouldn't want them to win their next two. I wouldn't want them to win their next too. If the Patriots are about to go on a bit of a swoon, and then it gives the Broncos the possibility of having the one seed locked up going The worst case scenario is the Broncos have the one seed locked up going into Week eighteen. That's a disaster. The So this isn't good podcast content. I'm not going to spend more time on this. What I the because I can't figure out the exact situation, you know, ramifications, what I so? What would be the chiefs? So the point that I was trying to make was, after all of the trash I've talked on the eleven and two Broncos all year if they end up being so good that not only do they win the division, but they are able to arrest players and that costs the Chiefs a spot in the tournament, which again, for that to even be a possibility, Kansas City's got to win all of the rest of their games. That would be a That'd be a cruel mistress, I'll tell you that much, but to a position they've put themselves in. Now, I do want to say one more thing demands before we get to the other stuff, which is the how does this impact the Mahomes goat stuff? And I'm gonna try to do this quickly, but I I don't even think it is debatable what I'm about to say. It's just very simple kind of how linear time works. Okay, even when missing the playoffs this year, if they do, Patrick Mahomes, by any metric that you choose, stats, wins, posts, in success, championships, championship appearances, by any metric, has had the greatest first eight years as a starter or first nine years of his career of any player in league history, of any quarterback. That is not a debate. That is just what the numbers are now. Obviously, in his quest to become the goat. You have to incorporate two realities. One is the guy he's chasing beat him twice in the playoffs and he'll never be able to beat him because he's long retired. That hurts. And the other one is the guy he's chasing played so incredibly long and had such an un believable final ten years that it is unrealistic to think Patrick will play nearly as long as Tom, and so he needed and needs to rack up accomplishments early and really be ahead of the pace because almost he's I don't think he's gonna playuti least forty five. So all of that is just factually true, and so in that regard, this season hurts him a lot. But one can acknowledge that while also acknowledging that the idea that Tom Brady or those Pats never had dips or maybe not season quite like this, but I'll get to that in a moment, is erroneous. Patrick has been a starter for eight years. Let's assume they missed the playoffs this year. In those eight years, Patrick has more playoff wins eight years. Is a starter. Side by side Patrick and Tom, they have the same number of Super Bowl wins. Patrick has more playoff wins, regular season wins, playoff appearances, regular season MVPs, Super Bowl MVPs. In those eight seasons, Tom missed the playoffs twice. Patrick has missed the playoffs potentially once. In those eight seasons, there were three years where Tom's team I'm sorry, two years where Tom's team did not win a playoff game, and three years where Tom's team did not make the conference championship game. And Patrick's eight years. Again, assuming they missed the playoffs, there will be one year where they didn't want a playoff game and one year where they didn't make the conference championship game. Now, people listening to this are yelling two things. Well, one of those years Tom was hurt. Unfair to use that against him. It's totally true, and I'm not using it against him. I am simply doing linear time. First eight seasons, here's what they did. And while you wouldn't use the year he was hurt and they missed the playoffs against him, you also certainly are not going to be like that helps him, like that that the year he didn't play helps him. The other thing people say with regularity is well the two year when they missed the playoffs and won nine games. Tom wasn't Tom. Okay, I mean, that's that's an okay opinion to have, but it is a weird opinion to have. If the argument, if you are trying to make the argument that through eight years, Tom was better, then I don't think you can make the argument that year two of that timeline doesn't count because year two Patrick was so much better than year two Tom. That doesn't make sense. Now if the argument is at the beginning Tom wasn't his fully for himself, and when he became his fully for himself, they never had a year like this, that is true. That cuts in both directions, though, because if you're saying that early Tom doesn't get knocked for a nine and seven season because he wasn't really Tom Brady yet, then you can't then also be like, but all of the accomplishments count with the same way he does, Like the super Bowls count for him, the misplayoffs isn't counting against him. I'm not gonna do any of that. I'm simply gonna line up the eight years next to each other and Patrick's first eight years by any way you cut it, even with this year included outstripped Tom's first eight years. Now, again, the obvious argument against that is, yeah, but do you think Patrick's next fifteen are gonna look like Tom's. That's gonna be very, very difficult, but we're not there yet. And what I would also add is this, you know who also didn't think their next that the second decade of his career was going to look like it did for Tom Brady, Tom Brady and the Patriots, because twenty eleven to twenty eighteen was the Pats run that comes closest, that actually outstrips now this Chiefs run twenty eleven to twenty eighteen. So the Patriots had one to seven seven years, three four super Bowl appearances, three championships, the Chiefs eighteen to twenty five, seven years, five super Bowl appearances, three championships the Patriots in that time or eighteen to twenty four, I should have said for the Chiefs. Patriots in that time missed the playoffs once, didn't make the conference championship game two times. The Chiefs miss playoff zero times, didn't make the conference championship game zero times. And then there's the Patriot run of eleven to eighteen that the Chiefs had been chasing eight straight conference championship games, the only streak longer than the Chiefs won. Right now, five super Bowl appearances, same as the Chiefs. Three super Bowl victories, same as the Chiefs. If the Chiefs missed the playoffs this year, then this eight year run they also went to three straight Super Bowls like the Chiefs did, then this eight eight year run falls just short of that one. But notice the timeline I did demanse was one to seven and then eleven to eighteen. And the reason I did that, and this is again, if people are interested in being having a real discussion about the resume side by side, you then have to include that in two thousand and eight, two thousand and nine, and ten, Tom Brady and the New England Patriots in those three years won a total of zero playoff games. So the only reason I bring that up is, let's assume the Chiefs missed the playoffs this year in year eight. I mean, it's the the symmetry of this is kind of crazy. Tom Brady, in his seventh year as a starter, walked onto the field in the Super Bowl attempting to win his fourth championship and cement that team as the greatest team in the history of the league. They lost, and the next year was a season from hell because Tom got his knee blown out in Week one. The next year they won ten games and got beat by twenty in the wild card round of the playoffs. And the next year they were the number one seed and lost to Mark Sanchez at home in their first playoff game, and then they started the eleven to eighteen eight straight conference championship game run. Patrick Mahomes, in his seventh year as a starter, walked onto the field trying to win his fourth Super Bowl and knowing, if we win this game, we are the greatest team of all time. They lost, and the following year was a season from hell. He didn't get hurt, but it looks like they're going to miss the playoffs again. If Brady is following the Mahomes timeline, If Mahomes is following the Brady timeline, that would mean the Chiefs don't win a playoff game again until twenty twenty eight. That the next two years they don't win a playoff game. I don't think that's gonna happen. I also don't think Patrick's gonna play twenty four years. I don't think their careers are going to be identical moving forward, but through eight years, it's stunning how similar the overall team's success has been. And the Patriots after that seven season and then the eight season had to do a bit of a reboot. We'll see what the Chiefs have to do. So that is the full version of it. I that's where we're at, and we'll see if they pull me back in with a win Sunday against the Chargers. Today's show is brought to you by our new presenting sponsor, hard Rock Bet. Holidays are here, sports schedules packed tighter than Santa's gift bag, Pro Football Bowl games, NBA college hoops, hockey, whole sports slay is loaded, and on hard Rock Bet, there's always something to unwrap and bet on. New customers can sign up and bet five dollars on any game if it wins, you'll find one hundred and fifty dollars in bonus bets on top of your winnings stuffed in your stocking. Now that's holiday magic. Not sure what to place your first bet on? Hard Rock Bet just launched a brand new for you page, making it easy to find all your favorite teams, players in leagues, all in one place. Hard Rock Bet sports Book app is the only legal sportsbook for whenever you're in Florida. It's also live in Arizona, Ohio, New Jersey, Indiana, Tennessee, Virginia, Illinois, Colorado, and Michigan. Coming soon to more states. Also, plus, hard Rock Bet offers new promos daily, so whenever you're listening, just open the app and check out what you've got. Any day of the week, download the hard Rock Bet app and make your first deposit, payble and bonus bets not a cash offer offered by the Seminal Tribe of Florida. In Florida, offered by Seminal hard Rock Digital LLC and all other states, must be twenty one plus and physically present in Arizona, Colorado, Florida, Illinois, Indiana, New Jersey, Ohio, Tennessee, or Virginia to play. Terms and conditions apply. Concerned about gambling in Florida, call one eight eight to eight admit it. In Indiana, if you are someone you know as a gambling problem wants help, call one eight hundred and nine with it. Gambling problem called one eight hundred gambler in Arizona, Colorado, Illinois, New Jersey, Ohio, Tennessee, or Virginia.
Speaker 3: So we all know Jeor Brow.
Speaker 2: Joe Burrows had it pretty rough over there in Cincinnati. He had a press conference yesterday and here's what he had to say.
Speaker 4: You know, if I want to I want to keep doing this, I have to have fun doing it. You know, I've been through a lot, and if it's not fun, then what am I doing it for?
Speaker 3: Have the Bengals broken? Joe Burrow?
Speaker 1: You really don't like when your franchise quarterback who's not yet turned thirty says if I want to keep doing this, that is, if I'm a Bengal fan. That's a five alarm fire, and it is a shocking It's a shocking enough quote. I thought about leading the show with it, but I feel like you guys, when the Chiefs are down, want to hear my chiefs pain and cope. So I led with the Chiefs. But Joe Burrow, who you know, still has what does he have four years left on his massive deal? Yeah, years left on his five year, two hundred and seventy five million dollar contract. Him talking about if I want to keep doing this? Uh, I I would be lying if I did not say it. At least briefly gave me Andrew luck vibes of oh, man, has this guy just his body's been through so much. He was so close so early, and now the team seems to be getting further away that he's like, I don't I'm not enjoying this.
Speaker 2: Then also seeing his predecessors continuously, you know, make it to the postseason and battle it out, and he's had to sit out a couple of them, probably.
Speaker 1: Right playoffs in a row. And I also think there he is the emotional toll of man. My second year in the league, I have the ball in my hands in the Super Bowl with a chance to go win it after beating Mahomes. My third year in the league, I have the ball in my hands in Arrowhead with a chance to go back to the Super Bowl tie game and really vault myself above Patrick been in the league three years, made back to back Super Bowls. You have it, You've lost to me. And those two moments, those two drives where his blocking broke down, by the way on both he got hit on the final pass of both seasons. In the Chiefs game, he didn't even it wasn't even a final pass. Chris Jones just sacked him the Rams game. Aaron Dy gets right to him, but he's He takes the field in year two in the Super Bowl saying touchdown, I'm a champion forever. He takes the field Year three AFC Championship game field goal, I'm back in the Super Bowl and I kind of own this Mahomes rivalry. And now we're at the end of year six and that was his last playoff touch. That's tough. That's like a really And then you add to it all of the physical, real weird injuries He's dealt with turf tow and the wrist thing, and dealing with the different franchise holdouts and contract disputes every year.
Speaker 3: And tragic organization.
Speaker 1: Well, yes, and it is. It is why some people said, you know, do an l Way or an ELI and don't go there. And so you know, people asking what would a Joe Burrow trade look like? I mean, as I did on TV yesterday and you know I'll do on radio again or on podcast today. To quote Mike Meltzer, being in a position where you have to trade prime Joe Burrow is a fold the franchise moment, there is no getting around it. But what would a Joe Burrow trade. Look like three first and three second rounders. You're first because you can. You're only allowed to trade three picks in the league, the Daniel says Miles and the Browns picks, they would never listen. I don't think they would trade Joe Burrow. But if they were to, they certainly wouldn't do it in the division, which is a bit of a shame because the Browns have all the picks. Like another team that has, you know, the team that could trade you four first round picks other than the Browns is the Rams because they have two picks in this upcoming draft. But and that would be a really interesting one if the Rams did bleep them picks again. But that would only make sense if Stafford were retiring after this year, you know what I mean, Like they wouldn't they You couldn't roster Stafford and Burrow to be like, hey, Burrow's gonna sit a year and then take over. So the timing of that wouldn't work. But this is if I'm a Bengals fan, I am terrified of that press conference, terrified of it. And we've seen guys walk away. We haven't the only you're way too young to remember this, Demante, but the only and he wasn't quite a star at this point in his career, but he so, I'm just gonna I'm gonna tell this story in a different way. Once upon a time, and wow, I didn't even think about this. Great job, Nick for putting this together in real time. Once upon a time, there was a number one overall pick quarterback who after seven eight years in the league with some it wasn't us. He was not Joe Burrows level, don't get me wrong, but one year he led the league touchdown passes, finished top five in MVP voting. It was actually his second year's probably as high water mark went to the playoffs a couple times, had disappointing postseason defeats, and one of the postseasons suffered a catastrophic injury on right when the first playoff game started. Essentially, that player, right after he turned thirty, woke up one morning and said, I'm either retiring or you're trading me, but I am not taking another snap for this franchise. And that number one pick quarterback his name was Carson Palmer, and Demons, I'll give you one guess, what franchise do you think he played for the chiefs Man. You beleeve that that's the worst job you've done in a long time.
Speaker 3: Carson Palmer, No, who did Carson Palmer? The Bengals.
Speaker 1: I'm talking about Joe Burrow and the dysfunctional Bengals. And I gave this whole story. So I'm gonna let you have another try. Team the Bangles.
Speaker 3: A good job.
Speaker 1: That was. That was I was really trying to set. I know this happened literally when you were a top this small child, but I thought I gave you enough context. The uh, it was the Bengals. And so the only other guy like and I'm Joe has not demanded a trade. Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying he has.
Speaker 3: But.
Speaker 2: Sounds like he's closer to demanding a trade than not demanding a trade at some point.
Speaker 1: Or walking away. So I tough spot man. By the way, if you're thinking about upgrading to the all new iPhone seventeen Pro, designed to be the most powerful iPhone ever, but you're also thinking about the traffic on your way to the store or transferring all your data, good news. When you order a new phone online with Boost Mobile, they'll send an expert to your home how about that or a home or work to deliver your brand new iPhone Pro and get you set up on boost Mobile within minutes, no hassle, so that you get the new iPhone, it comes right to you and a tech comes in, get all your stuff transferred to get you set up on the network. Visit boostmobile dot com to get started. Delivery available for select devices purchased at boost mobile dot Com. Terms of course do apply.
Speaker 2: The Bills are now the favorite to win in the AFC after their win over the Bengals, following them with the Broncos and the Patriots, but those are obviously younger teams with those newer quarterbacks. If Kansas City misses the playoffs, who is the favorite to win in the AFC or who has the most pressure to win in the AFC.
Speaker 3: Let's say it's the.
Speaker 1: Bill I mean it's not. Yeah, it's the Bills by a country mile. Yeah, the Bills have to make the Super Bowl this year. It's not even that's not a hot take. That's not complex. It is if they walk into the playoffs and the Ravens aren't there, and Joe Burrow's not there and Patrick Mahomes isn't there, they have to come out of it. They have lost in the playoffs to Joe and Patrick five consecutive years. Twenty twenty AFC Championship game to Pack, twenty twenty one, thirteen second game Divisional Round to Patrick, twenty twenty two in their stadium in the snow, to Joe twenty twenty three, Divisional Round game in their stadium to Patrick, twenty twenty four AFC Championship game at Arrowhead to Patrick. If they go to the postseason, and standing between them is Bo Knicks, is Denver Broncos second year stud first playoff appearance, Drake May the Prince and the Jags, a more abund offense in Houston who already beat them once, and whoever the hell comes out of the AFC North forty two year old Aaron Rodgers in the Steelers and then the Chargers and Justin Herbert. You have to make the super Bowl. And I'm telling you right now demand they would be my pick. They've got it. Josh is playing great. This is the moment. They would be my pick. Nobody wants to play them. Wild is pretending like he's not scared, he's petrified, and the it would be It would be a catastrophe for Buffalo to not make the Super Bowl. And they look listen that the that game they played against Cincinnati, that's just what they get. It's just gotta be Josh Allen, live or die with your bro will just you know, crazy rhinoceros Josh Allen, and he looks awesome, and he'll the rollercoaster will be back to a degree. He'll have some ups and downs. But I they shouldn't need here's the here's how I would see it playing out. They shouldn't need monster Josh Allen performance to go to Pittsburgh and win in round one. That should just happen. They should just be able to pretty methodically beat them round two. And then if the let's just say the Seeds hold and you play Denver and New England in round two and three, or New England and Denver and round two and three, like you know, don't know which round round two. Whoever, whenever you play bow Nicks, Josh should just be able to make just that's a don't make mistakes. See if bo Knicks can you know, make.
Speaker 2: Enough plays, yes, great defense.
Speaker 1: And then against against the Patriots, I think he'd have to go superhero. I think he can do it, and it's just such a go ahead.
Speaker 3: They're plus three seventy five to on the AFC.
Speaker 1: Yeah, which makes them like co favorites. They're my They're my pick right now. And here is the insane thing about the NFL this year to last year. Here's the full list of monse of teams that won twelve or more games last year and their current situation. The Detroit Lions currently out of the playoffs, the Kansas City chief currently out of the playoffs, the Philadelphia Eagles in the midst of a crisis, the Minnesota Vikings awful, the Buffalo Bills pause on them, the Baltimore Ravens disaster, and the Washington Commanders season from hell. Seven teams won twelve or more games last year. Two of them, Minnesota and Washington, are dead. Another two, Kansas City and Baltimore, are hanging on for dear life. Detroit is trying to scrape its way in, Philadelphia is in the midst of a free fall, and Buffalo's sitting right there. It could not be better set up for them. And that's why I am not taking Josh Allen going to his press conference and saying never a doubt as a shot at me. I'm taking it as he's trying to usher as much good karma as possible. And you know what, I'm good with it. You know, if it, if it's gotta be anybody, I'm glad it's them. It's actually like, yeah, they deserve it.