Speaker 1: It's time take cats a cheater. Only on the Jubile Show, Lenia is on the phone today for to catch a Cheater and she thinks that her husband Keith might be cheating on hers, so were to see if we can help her out. Lenaia, thanks for coming on the show and agreeing to do this. Tell us what's going on.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so my husband and I have been married for a year now, okay, but we were together for five years before that, and I'll have to admit that he cheated on me previously in our relationship, and you know, of course friends and family told me, like, you know, don't do it, don't marry him. But you know, he founded genuinely, you know, sad when he apologized, you know, said he would never do it again. And then he proposed, you know, so of course, you know that's a lot of emotions. Yeah, she was like, it's starting again. You know. Previously when he cheated on me, you know, he was on his phone a lot, he was busy, and now he's always on his phone. He's always busy, he offers to run errand's a lot, which I mean at first, I was just so excited because you know, I have to admit, you know, we have one of those relationships where you know, a lot of that kind of stuff falls on me, right, you know. And so when he started offering to run erin, I was just so excited that I didn't have to do it all anymore. But he offers to run, you know, like a simple grocery store, getting like a gallon of milk kind of a thing, and he's gone for hours and he ignores my text Like, I'll text him after like a couple of hours, because you know, I'm not one of those people who's like always got to know where my man is. But if you say you're running to the like local groceries or to grab for milk, and you're gone for five hours, you know, I text you around like two hours to be like, hey you okay, because you know, what if he got hurt, what if he got in an accident. You know, it's like to worry. Unfortunately, you know, it's it's a hereditary thing. My mother's the same way.
Speaker 3: Well, I think that just means that you care, yeacause if anybody disappears for two hours and you can't find them, you start to worry.
Speaker 1: Right, that's a lot. That's a long time, and for milk.
Speaker 4: Okay, the most recent one was milk. You know, we were out of milk. I was trying to pour some cereal and he was like, Hey, I'm going to go grab you some milk. And I was like, oh, you know again, like thinking, what a sweetie, and then he was gone for I think it was at five hours. I think I'm exagerating a little, maybe like three hours. And it's like I was in the process of, you know, pawing some cereal.
Speaker 3: Like what did you ask him? Like what he was doing when he came back? What did he say?
Speaker 2: He said that he ran into someone at the grocery store who's a friend that is I had never heard of this friend before, someone named Mark, and how Mark was like, oh, dude, you know, can you help me? I have something I need your help with real fast, and he said he ended up going to Mark's place and like helping him put together a cabinet or something like it was I mean, maybe that could be real, but it just sounded like such a BS.
Speaker 1: You know, yeah, big time, Well why wouldn't you text you that?
Speaker 2: Exactly right? But you know he's not for how much his owne is in his hands. He's really bad, I responded to text messages.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, that's terrible. Okay, I just need.
Speaker 2: To know I think he's cheated on you before, you know, are my emotions getting in the way even though his behavior is so weird, you know, it's like maybe I don't know. Maybe maybe there's a good reason behind it, Maybe he's not cheating. Maybe I'm just overreacting. I just I feel like I'm going crazy.
Speaker 1: Okay, well, we'll see if we can figure it out for you. You told us what grocery store you guys are awards card members at, So we'll call and pretend to be from there, offer him free flowers to being a very valued customer, and see if he sends a flower to you or somebody else. Okay, Okay, please on comeback, get your to Catch cheater next. If you're just joining us for today to Catch a Cheater. Linea is on the phone. She thinks that her husband Keith might be cheating on her. We're about to call him and pretend to be from the grocery store that he's a rewards card member at, and say that every single month, we choose one Wars card remember at random who gets free flowers delivered from our floral department. We'll see if he believes that, and i's if he does, if he sends them to his wife, Lenea or to somebody else. And before we call him, Linea, can you kind of run down the reasons for people if they're just joining us.
Speaker 2: So she's cheated on me before. We've been together for five years but married for one. He cheated on me before we got married. And now he's just being really weird, always on his phone, always busy, and then running errands and like for something easy as getting milk, being gone for like three hours, so weird.
Speaker 1: That is weird. That's a long time. Oh, here we go. Are you ready for us to call him? I'm all right, Here we go.
Speaker 5: Hello.
Speaker 1: Hi, is this Keith who's a Rewards card member?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: This is Keith Keith. Please don't hang up. This is not a marketing call. I'm calling to tell you congratulations because here this month's big winner.
Speaker 5: Oh awesome, so I won something?
Speaker 1: Yes, you won the flowers. Every single month, we choose one Awards Card member at random who gets free flowers delivered from our Florida department. It's our way of saying thank you. And promoting the fact also that we do flower delivery. Now, so you've won thirty six long stem red roses, a box of chocolates, and a car to be sent to anywhere in the fifty United States absolutely free.
Speaker 5: Oh wow, that's awesome. Thank you guys.
Speaker 1: If you know who you want to send the flowers to, I can take the information down in just a matter of minutes on the phone right now.
Speaker 5: Oh, I know who I want to spend them too. We can do this right now.
Speaker 1: Let's start with the name, first and last name of the lucky recipient of the flowers.
Speaker 5: I'm going to give the flowers to my wife, Lena.
Speaker 1: Your wife, same last name, then, I guess you have the same last name.
Speaker 5: About to celebrate our one year anniversary.
Speaker 1: Oh congratulations, that's sweet. You know, I was married once and we were married for a year, and then I got a little antsy, if you know what I mean. A couple of drinks at the local bar, and where I knew it, you know, I was at waking up in someone else's house, someone else's bed. Yeah, so I cheated on my wife about one year.
Speaker 5: Oh wow, man, you do that yet? Have I cheated on my wife?
Speaker 1: Yeah? In the last year though.
Speaker 5: No, I would absolutely not cheat on my wife. Can we get back to the flowers?
Speaker 1: No, we can't because this is actually Jewbile from the Jewbil Show. It's a radio show.
Speaker 3: Hi. I'm Nina, also from the show.
Speaker 1: Hi, and I'm Victoria. We do a segment on the show where, for sing one other things you might be cheating, we try to catch you by seeing who you send flowers to and your wife and a is actually also on the phone and been listening.
Speaker 5: Thanke you what?
Speaker 2: Keith? I'm so sorry, but you've just been acting so weird recently, and you know you've you've done this to me before, So with your strange behavior and being gone for so long and all these other things, you know, I just I thought you were cheating again.
Speaker 5: I'm definitely not cheating and it hurts that you think that.
Speaker 2: Well, you know, you didn't go to boys' night the other night at the local dive bar. What do you expect me to think? You know, you're not telling me the truth, You're not communicating with me like you've done this before. What am I supposed to think when you go to get me milk and you're gone for three hours?
Speaker 5: Wait?
Speaker 4: A minute.
Speaker 5: How did you even know I didn't go to boys Bank?
Speaker 2: Well, you know, when you're gone for three hours to get milk, I followed you to see where you were really going. I'm not having that's okay. I'm not proud of that, honestly, Keith. I feel like I've been going crazy because just nothing you're doing recently makes any sense.
Speaker 5: Wow. Well, I just can't believe you don't trust me and that you would follow me. I've been trying to be the best put that I can be.
Speaker 3: You don't even really sound that sad, Keith, And like, what do you have to say about not being a boys night?
Speaker 1: I mean we're missing a whole part here, or being gone for three hours for milk? What are you doing bro for milk?
Speaker 5: Keith? Well, I've just been really busy, and you know I speaking of boys night. I just I needed a break. I needed a break from the boys and I wanted to be in a new environment.
Speaker 1: That yeah, it sounds shaky.
Speaker 2: Tell me, hey, I need a night to myself. The boy has invited me, I don't want to go with them. Like, why aren't you communicating with me? I think that's the bigger issue here. Maybe you know, if you're not cheating, why aren't you communicating with me? We always tell each other everything.
Speaker 1: Where did you go? Keith?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I think we still want to just know where you went? Yeah, it sounds shady.
Speaker 5: I mean, you know, why are you breathing down my neck so hard? I just needed a break from boys night and I went to a different bar to be in a new environment. And I just can't believe that you don't trust me, you know so much that you're going to follow me around and check in on it.
Speaker 2: I mean when we talk about when we talk about saving up for a house and you go to a bar that fancy How much was the tab? Did you pay for the tab? Who knows that we're saving up for a half? Well, you know we're sitting up for a house, so what the house? Why are you going to this fancy bar by yourself?
Speaker 5: Well, we're saying up for a house. Keith.
Speaker 1: Wait, so you know where he went?
Speaker 3: Then?
Speaker 1: LINEA. You followed him to the bar?
Speaker 2: I followed him. I followed him. Oh, and I looked up that place because we've never been there, he's never taking his wife there. And it had like the three dollar signs with the four dollar signs, and I looked at the menu. If they don't lift the prices, we can't afford it. Let's just put it that way.
Speaker 1: If you followed him, do you know if there was anyone with him?
Speaker 2: I was not able to find that out. They have the whole tinted window thing or whatever so that you can't see inside. And honestly, at that moment in time, I really, I really didn't want to see it. I didn't. I didn't want to actually go with it. Has to see it, but didn't figured if he was going to somewhere that night, that it had to be a woman, and I just I just.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry.
Speaker 5: Oh listen, babe, I can't do this to you anymore. I've been I've been seeing the bartender at the bar. I'm really sorry.
Speaker 6: What I gotta go, I gotta go.
Speaker 5: I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: Are you kidding me right now?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I'm so sorry. I couldn't never taken a book.
Speaker 3: No, it's okay, because they did, and now you'll never have a what if? No, for sure, and you are going to be able to move forward.
Speaker 1: Thank you. I'm so sorry. Well, let us know if you need anything
Speaker 2: Off here, Okay, thank you, the Jewble shows to catch a cheater