Speaker 1: This is Suckers.
Speaker 2: I'm Kailen Bell, I'm Dean Bell, and I'm Jared.
Speaker 3: Habn An iHeartRadio podcast.
Speaker 1: Hello everybody, Welcome to an all new episode of Suckers. I'm Dean Bell. Joined in our home office by Kaylen Bell. That's me, joined in Jared's home office by.
Speaker 2: Jared aka my wife's glamor room.
Speaker 1: But that's all right.
Speaker 2: I'm going to lean down a little bit because I don't want touch some mike because it's very finicky. I don't know if it's ever made air or me like swearing at this mic. Probably not so.
Speaker 1: Anyway, continue It really just depends on what day we catch Easton on. If he doesn't feel like going through and laying the hammer down and putting all the work into it. I bet you there a probably day where he's just like, yeah, you know what, this is gonna be fine.
Speaker 3: It feels like, oh my gosh, what's that podcast you love with Jason Bateman SmartLess? SmartLess? They had an episode of SmartLess. Your saga with the microphone feels like Jason Bateman with Zoom. I think it was Bradley Cooper they had soon or Matthew McConaughey and Jason Bateman was like casting out the computer. He's like, what the hell is wrong with this? And they didn't air it the first time, but then Matthew's second time they hear the whole thing is pretty funny. We watched, we listened to that one together. You remember it's like Jared Saga with the mic, of course I.
Speaker 2: Remember, Yeah, it's just never ending. I missed doing podcasts with you guys in person.
Speaker 3: I just so much easier.
Speaker 2: Those were the days man driving into.
Speaker 3: The So much happier not living in LA.
Speaker 1: I was just about to say, living in Los Angeles happier than ever, not having to worry about freezing to death in the middle of the night.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so what happened, you guys? Just the heat's not working. You ran out of propane. What's the temperature where you guys are? It got down to minus degrees last night?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, so not quite minus degrees, but six degrees with no heat. That's not true. I think it was colder than what your weather app said because we have a thermometer in our backyard and I remember walking out at like eleven PM and it was six degrees, and so it got pretty cold. But I just realized that we started this a little late because our propane service providers just dropped off, well not dropped off, but they reloaded our tank. And I was like, yeah, looks, look, look we're at twenty percent. There's a there's a red line here at twenty percent, and he goes, no, no, no, no, no no, there's a black needle that's supposed to be showing you where where it's at. But the black needle was like all the way tucked away under the zero that I couldn't see it. The red line that I was reading as the fill level was like, hey, this is the warning zone. You're running out. So I was like, well, look we have twenty percent and he goes, no, no, you're an idiot, and so that's what I was.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it ran out pretty quick. We just filled in January and it's kind of a bummer, so we had no heat for twenty four hours.
Speaker 1: Doesn't it just suck?
Speaker 2: I mean this is a very old statement to make, but like God, just paying for the heat and the propane goes out so quickly, you're like, damn it, we have to fill it up again.
Speaker 1: It's number five hundred dollars.
Speaker 3: Oh, ours is a thousand.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we paid one thousand dollars for it when we moved in early January, and so it's two months thousand dollars. But you know, just January February Aregon probably be the coldest months. We are just learning the system, and so we kind of just kept our heat at seventy three all the time. I think we're gonna that was bad. This is bad even only left town. I don't even think we changed the thermostatic. So now that we know how not to do it, I think we're gonna be able to make this next five hundred gallons last at least four or five more months, hopefully. Did you guys cut a last night around a warm fire? No, Kaitlyn doesn't cuddle me. She reads her book and then she falls asleep without telling me. And then I'm just sitting there like a Stephen Glansburg, just holding holding on to my pillow.
Speaker 3: I don't know who that is, but I fall asleep with the book in my hand.
Speaker 1: Are we supposed to know who this person is. There's a very specific scene and Super Bad where he's like, I don't want to hang out with mclove it or no, he's like, you're gonna make me eat lunch by myself. I'm gonna look like Stephen freaking Glansburg. And then it like pans over to this guy eating yogurt out of a cup, sitting at a table by himself. Oh wow, what a deep cut right there. For it's a deep cut, but it's a great references of my favorite deep cuts. What's up with you, Jared? You had Caitlyn Bristow out in Rhode Island with you?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that was fun. So we had Kaylin at Audrey's last night Ashley's bring her to the airport right now. It was so much fun. So Cayln came out did a degree. When we were at Harrison's wedding down in Texas, we were talking about Audrey's and she's like, I want to go so badly and she's like I want to go, and I was like, Kaylan, I will book an event for you, Like don't, I will do it, and she's like do it and I said, okay, I'm doing it. So then I booked an event for and it was so much fun. Kayln's the best.
Speaker 3: I was gonna say, I would love to come too. But in the summer. I'm shocked she wanted to come in the winter.
Speaker 2: It was more of just I was like, can you come in February because we're gonna do a Valentine's Day thing or Gallentine's Day and then it just didn't work out. So she's like, I can come late in February. I was like, ah, cool, I mean that sounds great to me. She wants to come back during the summer. I would love for you guys to come, And I was to invent for you guys if you wanted to come, like sometime in May, nice time.
Speaker 3: Was it a nice good for me?
Speaker 1: I think I'm busy.
Speaker 2: Why don't you want to come to Rhode Island in the summer.
Speaker 1: It's so much fun coast. I'm busy. I'm busy that day. I think I got a meeting or something.
Speaker 3: But we're so much closer to the East Coast now, it's like three hours.
Speaker 4: You hate?
Speaker 2: Do you hate the East Coast in general? Do you just hate to travel to the East Coast? Uh, I'm just so busy.
Speaker 1: It's hard to get away also for someone. I know you're right, I do hate the East Coast and I don't even know why. I don't know.
Speaker 3: I think it's a five hour or six hour flight from la Yeah. But also Dean says that he loves to travel and he does all these things, but he really just loves to be home and does not actually like to travel.
Speaker 1: That's so rude of you to say, I have a whole travel podcast, Tell how much I like to travel.
Speaker 3: Then start traveling more.
Speaker 1: I like to travel with a purpose, not to say that going to Audreys wouldn't be purposeful, but I want to go. Like I don't want to go to Rhode Island for two days and then fly back to Colorado. That sounds miserable.
Speaker 3: Well why don't we go to Rhode Island and then go to Europe?
Speaker 1: Yeah? And also like I feel really bad every single time I leave Alistair. Calen drove to Denver two days ago. I spent the night and I like had a bunch of stuff to do outside of the house, and I was like getting anxiety being away from Alistair for so long. Like I feel so bad for him being alone.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and we're leaving next week. We go to Aruba, and then we go straight from Aruba to Italy, So we're going to be leaving him again.
Speaker 1: Oh, poor little Alistair. He'll be fine. We could bring it out to Rhode Island with us, set up a separate booth with him and say ten dollars pet out your own risk.
Speaker 2: No, he's got no teeth. He'll be fine. I would love to have Alistair come.
Speaker 1: Are you give me? I love that dog.
Speaker 2: It's so endearing when he snaps at me. He did you were okay?
Speaker 1: Just to your credit. I think we probably already talked about this, but Jared, it was Jared and TJ, my other friend at our wedding, were the only two brave souls that were willing to put their their skin and harms way in pet Alistair. And he did, like you guys a lot.
Speaker 2: It was like a little massage, just his gums on my teeth. I was like, this actually kind of feels nice. But the event went fantastic. We have like one hundred and fifty people there. And it is.
Speaker 1: Like, last night.
Speaker 2: Are our good reminders from me about how awesome it is that we are a part of Bachelor, Like, it is crazy the fact that we were on this show and that so many people follow our lives, and last night was a reminder of that, and I feel just grateful about it. You know, like these people come out and they buy Kaitlin's wine, and they buy our children's book, and they buy Joe's pasta sauce and they love Ben's coffee, and it's just like, man, it's such a fucking community.
Speaker 1: So you read on it sounds like you're saying that Kailen and I need to find something to hawk before we got out.
Speaker 2: Toland, well you're doing. I mean you need to start selling your chakut. Well your food service is honestly, we could what we could do, isdeed, you could, well you yours is different because I feel like yours is more like it takes a long time for you to craft something.
Speaker 1: I would imagine he.
Speaker 3: Could come out for a week and build like fifteen things.
Speaker 1: Thirty chairs, Yeah, fifteen tables chairs, buy a table, buy one of Audrey's old tables because Dean just built us a whole bunch of new ones.
Speaker 3: There you go.
Speaker 1: We could bring some like photography prints.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, oh you guys could sell our prints in your shop.
Speaker 2: We would do dude, A wee could I will do that one hundred percent if you wanted me to do that. I've been down because what I can tell you, and I mean this with all the love in my heart, because these people are crazy and wonderful and I relate to them so much.
Speaker 1: People love it.
Speaker 2: People love Bachelor and they love being associated with Bachelor. Dude, we had fifty bottles of Spade and Sparrows last night, gone two hours. Fifty bottles of wine.
Speaker 1: How much is a bottle of Spade and Sparrow's cost? Thirty six dollars. You were exactly half. That's actually kind of man at a restaurant. At a restaurant, as we all know, you know, prices get a little jacked up. You're paying for the service. Do you know what we're talking about? Like you go into a restaurant and you see like some artwork on the wall, and you always go up to look at the cost of it or the price, and it's like twelve hundred bucks, so way more expensive than it should be, like ten. But we would like to do that and then instead of instead of us getting money, we would donate it to an animal shelter for senior dogs. Yep.
Speaker 2: Or you could make a little money. That's it's okay to try to make money.
Speaker 3: Dane never wants to make money. It is wild.
Speaker 1: I want your wonderful soul. I want I want big brands to pay me money. I don't want my friends or people that I am peers with to pay me money unless I beat them my golf. Well, you could do a portion of the proceeds, and that's great. Yeah, but well, I mean maybe we'll consider it. We'll strongly consider it.
Speaker 3: Right, I want to go?
Speaker 1: Oh you do want to go? I mean, Kaitlin's probably the biggest draw anyway, So maybe just have her go and I'll sit back and take.
Speaker 3: Care you're coming. You can leave the dog.
Speaker 2: You guys could do like a New England trip during the spring or summer. I mean it would be if you went to like because then you could you could even do New York if you want it, because everything is so close. You could go to New York and then you could go up to Rhode Island and you could visit Audrey's and go to Newport. You could bring Kaylan to Newport Rhode Island, the place that you've been to but Kaylan wasn't uh, And then you can go to Boston because it's literally forty five minutes north. You could check out Boston and then you can go east and then you can go to like Cape Cod, you can go to Martha's Vineyard. You could check out all these incredible places and they're all just like within two hours of each other.
Speaker 3: I will say, it's like my dream.
Speaker 1: The sounds like my dream. The only place on the East Coast that I've really kind of wanted to visit is Nantucket. Have you ever been to Nantucket?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: Once? How is it?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 1: It's great.
Speaker 2: It's just your prototypical beach town where everybody walks around in sandals and bathing suits. And it's just like everybody's on the beach. You're ever, you know. You you drive mopeds and there's little shops and little breakfast places and it's like cobblestone roads and it's it's quite.
Speaker 1: You have to take a ferry to get there. It's really. Uh, it's beautiful. It's fantastic. When I was in high school, when I was in middle school, my brother worked an entire summer out there, like a clothing shop. You know those shirts that just say Nantucket across the front. He like sold I'm sure there's a million of them. He sold those for a summer with his girlfriend. They lived out there. And so he came back with like twenty five Nantucket shirts and I would always wear you want to go, That's like the only reason, and he didn't talk very highly of it, but yeah, I've always wanted to visit.
Speaker 3: Here's what we should do in May. We'll rent a van because that we don't need to drive the van out there, and then just like drive from north to south or south to north.
Speaker 1: We could just drive the van off fly cool meet out there.
Speaker 3: We could just rent a van.
Speaker 4: Meet you out there. I guess, dared.
Speaker 1: Did Caitlyn spill any tea with you while you were there? While she was there, I want to hear if there was any hot goss.
Speaker 3: Shared that could be allowed on air.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no, Yeah, I want this stuff that's not allowed on air because that's the juiciest stuff. Did she spill any.
Speaker 3: Tea by that smile? For sure?
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Well, Caitlyn's a friend, and I don't know what I'm at liberty to say and what I'm not at liberty to say, so I think, yeah, we definitely talked about a lot of things, and uh.
Speaker 1: Hang on one second, she just texted me and said that we can talk about whatever we want.
Speaker 2: So perfect love it breaking news. Yeah, I mean, there's not much to tell. We talked a lot about like our season of the Bachelorette, and it was just like I was like making fun of myself because she was like saying that we got along so well, and was like, I know, I was like your gay best friend because you know, her and I had so much fun together on our dates. And then yeah, man, like I don't know, I don't know all you want me to say right now, I can't portray trust.
Speaker 1: Has there been? Man, You're right, I know I do respect that and I appreciate that you're not doing that well.
Speaker 2: I mean, it would be the same thing if like we were talking off air about something and then I went on a podcasts or like you got anything about Dean, even though I'd probably throw you out of the bus before I threw Kaitlyn, just like you.
Speaker 1: Because yeah, I mean I would. I would do the same to you, just because we're closer. I think we're close friends, and so it's different when it's your close friend and separate when it's like a we did, actually we did.
Speaker 2: We recorded an episode of Off the Vine at Sydney's shop Folk her vintage stop in Newport, which is fun, and we talked about you for a second. We were talking about you guys, I know, all good things, though I promise you that I doubt it. No, actually, I again, I was singing your praise as like an apicult.
Speaker 1: I think, uh, I think After the Golden Bachelor wedding, Caitlyn unfollowed me on Instagram. So I don't think she likes me very much?
Speaker 3: Really, yeah, how did you know that?
Speaker 1: I think she posted something like tagged me or I saw her tagged, and so I clicked on her profile and I just checked and she wasn't following me. And I'm pretty sure she was ever following you. I'm pretty sure. I'm pretty sure. But I saw I one followed her out of you know, reciprocity spite.
Speaker 3: Yeah, followed me too.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I can't imagine that she doesn't like you, because when we brought you guys up, she had nothing but wonderful things to say.
Speaker 1: Well, that's nice. Maybe she just never followed me, but I'm pretty sure that she did. And then we like she she was with her. I told the story of how we were like all up really late partying, and she was all you know she was with all of us, and then I woke up the next day and for some reason looked and yeah, it was gone. But it's okay, it's okay. I had her muted anyways, and so it's not like I actually followed her. I followed her for like the sake of following her, but I didn't want to see any of the stuff that she was posting, not because I don't like him. Any you muted, Katelyn. Who else do you have muted? Oh my god? So many people.
Speaker 3: My mute list is like deep people along maybe longer.
Speaker 1: Yeah do you?
Speaker 2: I okay, So I know what you're talking about, because I see it comes up as an option to mute, but I've actually never known what that means. So you're telling me that I could follow people and never see you and I'll never see their content, but I'm still following them.
Speaker 1: I've got Nick and Natalie muted.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, I'm trying to type in the chat that I don't think we should keep the Caitlin muted. Pardon and now you're Dean.
Speaker 1: So I'm pretty sure I've actually muted Dean. It's just it's not that I don't like these people. I love I love these people. It's just sometimes Instagram puts their their content before everyone else is.
Speaker 3: And if it's they're always switching it up.
Speaker 1: And if it's but if it's not like travel focused or photography, folks, like, if it's not inspirational for me to see, like I go on Instagram to see to be inspired, and a lot of people to much to their credit, like I should be more like this post a lot about their daily life. And I don't really care what you ordered for coffee this morning. I don't really care what you had for a life.
Speaker 3: Then you don't follow me.
Speaker 1: I look at your stories where than anyone else is, honestly.
Speaker 3: But I want to see we've never followed each other. Oh sixty one, I have sixty one people muted.
Speaker 1: Oh it tells you that, Yeah, go through one. Come on, it's it's it's it's good to get it off your chest.
Speaker 2: You know, I'm not saying it's a bad thing. I'm looking through my follower the list right now to see who I want to mute, because now, like you know, the first person I'm going to mute this is terrible.
Speaker 1: I'm going to mute my mom. See that's what I'm saying, you love your most. It's a lot. It's a lot.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, most of these make sense. Some of them I'm confused by. But I would say ninety percent makes sense.
Speaker 2: I want to think of Bachelor people that I follow, who would I mute from Bachelor. It's tough too, because a lot of Bachelor people I follow don't like post that much anymore.
Speaker 3: Well, the thing is too, I don't see a lot of people like I never see your or Ashley's post, and I promise you guys are not muted on my end. But they switch it up constantly because there was a time where they wanted to promote small creators or people who weren't creators, so they would come up first. People like who have one hundred followers would come up first on your story list, and you would see their posts first, and then they switched it back to creators and it's like always back and forth.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's interesting. I mean, the stories thing is mostly why I mute people, not to any discredit to the person themselves, but like, I don't care what my friend that this person I was friends with thirteen years ago is posting on our story since for.
Speaker 3: You because you you use Instagram as a tool to see like building and photography, like building different pieces of furniture.
Speaker 1: And hiking and climbing and skiing. Yeah, and it's not those things. I'm just not really that interested in it. Yeah, because, like I said, I get there. I get on there to be inspired. I do like the fact that I can see some Like if I was curious what Mike was doing today, I could go to Mike's profile and see what he was doing, you know what I mean. But Roney, well, just like, as an example.
Speaker 3: Do you have Mike Ronnie muted?
Speaker 1: No, I don't. He doesn't really post anything on his Instagram. But so you're comfortable with us keeping this in Like I said, Jared said he would mute his mother. You think Jared doesn't love his mother. I love all the people that not all of them.
Speaker 2: I like, I think there's a difference between muting because I was thinking, who do I.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't mute Nick. I like seeing River.
Speaker 2: I like seeing his podcast clips because I like seeing who he's getting on his podcasts. Yeah, but like if it was just like Nick talking, I would definitely mute him.
Speaker 1: Obviously, I have a.
Speaker 3: Lot of people I've gone on so many brand trips where you meet someone once and then you feel obligated to follow them, and I'm like, I have no idea who you are.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so I've just I really don't follow any new people because of that, which then I started feeling guilty about that too, because the message. Like when we went to Melbourne, remember the photographers. Yeah, there was the two photographers. There was the bigger one in the smaller one. I followed the bigger one, but then the smaller one kept messaging me, and I felt really bad. And then I looked at his profile and he posts a lot of the stuff that I would be interested in following, Like the photographer, I really enjoyed his posts. Sorry, we're having some technical issues over here.
Speaker 2: So yeah.
Speaker 1: So I don't think there's any shame in telling people at their mutic. That's true.
Speaker 3: I think when you say like I've muted so and so, it feels harsh, but it doesn't need to be. Let's normalize muting people.
Speaker 2: I wish I had, really, really really had, Like I know, I really wish I had someone that I was like, oh, I want to mute them. There's truly, I'm just gonna likeny I could Honestly, what it is is I could care less. I wish I was more ah passionate about this subject. There's really nobody that I would mute, which sucks.
Speaker 1: Honestly.
Speaker 2: The first two people I think of is my mom and Ashley, just because I see them so much already, Like, let me say.
Speaker 1: Them, you should just unfollow Ashley and see what happens. She won't notice. I wonder if she would not she wouldn't notice? Should I unfollow her? And now and see how long it takes before she notices? Yeah? Yeah, And then next week you can see if she's said anything and then be like, sorry, baby, it was just a it was a test.
Speaker 3: Well, then it's going to be like people are gonna be posting and saying they're getting divorced. You unfollowed her?
Speaker 4: I know?
Speaker 1: Should I do it?
Speaker 2: I always tell Ashley I'm like, let's create some headlines, and she's like, Jared, no, I.
Speaker 1: Mean, you guys are having a second child. I think that's a pretty solid headline right there. I know, right, Jared unfollows his wife three months before second baby is due. All right, I'm on following her.
Speaker 2: Let's see how long it takes. I'll keep you updated. I mean, I can't imagine. I don't know, because she might just never notice. So I can come back next week on the podcast and she'll have no idea that I just unfollowed her.
Speaker 3: I bet someone's going to do.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I was going to say, she might not notice, but someone will and they'll message her or something like that, because you know, that's great. I think people stick together like that in that sense. Anyways, Caitlyn unfollowed me. I think the whole reason that Kaylen and I never followed each other. I guess it was kind of my idea, but it was kind of because of that. Like at the beginning of our relationship, I was like, well, I've been in relationships before where people track who you follow and unfollow or whatever, and so I don't want to start to deal with that. And then it just kind of snow like this running gag, which literally no one cares about anymore.
Speaker 3: But and it's funny that, out of all of the shows that you've done, were the relationship that lasted, and we're the ones that never followed each other, so we never even had to like deal with the potential repercussions of it.
Speaker 1: You know, Yeah, we never even really one on a break or anything. Yeah, it's we went on a break for like twelve hours once.
Speaker 2: I'm a little nervous that iHeart is going to like feed us with me right now and be like just post a headlines, say in the chair.
Speaker 3: Actually, back to Kaitlyn show pissed. Did we ever talk about the story at the Golden Bachelor when you were a little tipsy?
Speaker 1: No, so don't embarrass me though it was.
Speaker 3: Really sweet of you. Oh but yeah, so Ben Higgins and Wells were fixing, helping Kitlyn Bristow fix her dress like she couldn't get the sticky tape off. I don't did we never tell a story? And Dean said something Deane was a little tipsy at the Golden Wedding. I think we talked about that. And Dean said something about like, oh, you and Kitlyn, I don't know, not like I can't remember what you were like you were that was sweet you were helping her dress, And he was like, oh, yeah, well Ben, whenever Ben says he's because someone he always says hooks up, He's like, well, me and Caitlyn hooked up once, you know, or back in the day. And Dean thought he was saying that me and Ben hooked up. Oh yeah, because in his tipsy state he twisted to me and Kaylen hooked up, and Dean was like, so sad Ben came and told me, and he's like he looked like a lost bubby. He was like, oh, man, like, I'm not mad, I'm just I'm just really sad you guys never told me. Thinking that me and Ben hid this secret from Dean forever, and Dean's hooking up is probably different for Ben's version of hooking up too, well.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because Ben's Ben goes a lot further than I haven't definitions different. I was sad about it, but I was also kind of like, well, they're both so great and so beautiful, so I was okay with it in that sense.
Speaker 3: The fact that one of my best friends is his wife and you think that we would just hide that from you guys, well, I was thinking, like before him An, it's just never tell you.
Speaker 1: I mean, if that's happened, I think it would be better kept a secret. And that's when I thought he was spilling the beans by mistake, like you know, accidentally. That's crazy for the time to learn this information. But like anyway, life goes on.
Speaker 3: It was Caitlyn Bristow because he was on her season or she was on his season. I don't remember.
Speaker 1: He was on her season.
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah, yeah, good time, good time.
Speaker 2: Did you go on thinking that Caitlin and Ben hooked up?
Speaker 1: Maybe a good hour?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 1: I think it was maybe a good ten minutes. Okay. I was like, holy an hour.
Speaker 3: I was reacting so weird, and Ben was like, what what is your problem? Man? Like, I don't understand why this is so weird for you.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Well, like I said, I would be happy for both of you guys.
Speaker 3: Anyways, never happened, Never will happen.
Speaker 1: Caitlyn is hanging out with my high school homecoming date the other day.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, Marlowe. It's such a small town here, it's crazy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, good times. We hooked up.
Speaker 3: Did you kiss? I don't want to know beyond that.
Speaker 1: That's all we did was kiss.
Speaker 2: We announced the gender of our child.
Speaker 3: Yes, you're having Now you can officially say it and not slip up and have to take it out of the podcast.
Speaker 2: I'm pretty sure I slipped up anyway and left it in the podcast because somebody dms me like a couple of weeks ago and was like, you you referred to the baby as a hymn. And I was like, oh, well it is a hymn, so oh, well that is correct. We are having a baby boy. It's gonna be constant chaos in this household.
Speaker 3: How excited are you guys?
Speaker 2: Of course, we're excited. We're just excited for like a healthy baby. I wanted a girl. I was very upfront with that because I see my friends, you know, and it feels like it's true what they say. A boy is you know, mama, mama's little boy, and and a girl is dead you know, Dad's girl. So I wanted that feeling of like having a girl and having a kid really be attached to me. But it's gonna be a boy. So we're just like raising a little baseball team here. But we're done now too and done. It's it, bye bye.
Speaker 1: You're raising like a not a baseball team, like a tennis duos team like the next Arena and Venus.
Speaker 2: Yep, oh that could be cool. Oh if they're both professional tennis players, I'd be so down for that. No concutions in that one. But we're excited. So yeah, little little baby Haven is coming July twenty ninth. Dawson's a little bra so that'll be fun. I'm excited to see Dawson with a brother. I'm curious what their relationship is going to be, Like, I hope they're very close. Uh you know, I would love for them to have that brother dynamic.
Speaker 1: Any any names planned yet?
Speaker 2: No, dude, we got nothing. She wants to name him Dominic, and I don't mind Dominic. It just reminds me of Dominic to donkey, the Christmas singing donkey.
Speaker 1: So I'm like, I don't like that. Never heard of Dominic the donkey, have you?
Speaker 2: It's Dominic the donkey, the Italian Christmas donkey.
Speaker 1: It reminds me of Dominic Toretto. I think a Dominic Toretto as well. Or family.
Speaker 3: So do you want to stick with D's Dawson Dominic?
Speaker 1: I mean, there's a great d name sitting right in front of your Jared, take that into consideration.
Speaker 2: I what Deanie, Dean, Dean Haven. It's not bad. There's something to that Dean Haven. I like Ethan, but actually is just not a fan of that name. So Ethan is definitely out. So I have no idea. Oh, Easton, that's pretty close as well strong name Easton Haven or even I'll take Easton Dean Haven. Why not Easton Dean Haven. You're a robin to Easton's batman. I'm happy to be Easton's robin. Yeah, we really actually need to like figure that out. We only have about four months to go, so four or five months, So it is crazy, like your name is probably one of the most impactful parts of your life, like Dean, you're just Dean. Kaylin, You're You're Kaylan. So I'm curious. I don't know, we got nothing. I d's like if it double d's are nice, giggdy uh like Dawson and we we initially like Dmitri, but Dimitri is Dawson's middle name.
Speaker 1: What about Dmitrie Dawson.
Speaker 2: Just keep switching switch it up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Dawson, Dimitri and Dmitri Dawson get down here. I actually don't hate that, but Ashley's gonna hate that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And then it feels like a celebrity move, like I'm surprised no one's done that.
Speaker 1: I'm sure many people have, but yeah, you're ready, I guess celebrity wise, we don't really know if anyone that's done it. Also too like what if you guys do happen to have a third then they're just gonna be left out, the odd man out. What is uh? What is Kim Kardashian's kids name? Is it south East? No?
Speaker 2: Uh, there's North, Well, there's North. I know that one is a direction. Yeah, I know. And so I'm thinking, what about northeast Ostable?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I kind of like that. Or I can you just like go full Sedefeld and just name our kids seven?
Speaker 1: I like how too. At the top of this you emphasize how important child's name is, and now you're thinking about naming anymore or Northeast or seven.
Speaker 2: I like Northeast, and honestly, Ashley might like it too, just because it's kind of like a nod to him.
Speaker 1: Kay, Yeah, I don't know. I think you're kidding. We're not naming our kid Northeast. Stick with the classics. If it ain't broke, don't fix it. Well that's exciting, man. Second, boy, that's gonna be fun for everyone. I think.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's gonna be so fun, rowdy and fun.
Speaker 2: I know it's gonna be so rowdy, but I'm excited for them to get older. But I think every parent is like that, like we're there. You know, I'm excited to see Dawson grow up. He's so much fun right now. He's in a great stage. He's just fun to be around. He's learning words, he's he's able to play now, and kind of I love seeing him use his imagination because I could see him with his toys, Like I could see him thinking where he's like flying Superman around and then he has Batman in his other hand. He's like sh So I could see him like using his imagination of like this this you know, scene going on in his head, which is really cool. And then I'm excited to see that.
Speaker 3: Like a movie producer.
Speaker 1: I mean that's the dream right there. Movie director would be so nice as a movie producer. But then as day job is a professional test.
Speaker 3: Player, Yeah, that'd be sweet.
Speaker 1: That's the cool thing about kids, man, is like you never know it's possible. There's so much there's so much potential that a kid has that we just don't have anymore. And so that's kind of what's cool about especially having your own kid, is they could succeed in so many ways that you haven't, or we'll just do things that you can already do. But better. That's that's my favorite thing about thinking about kids is like just the untapped possibility of what they could possibly become. Maybe they'll turn into huge sheds, who knows, But like the fact the fact that you don't know, like makes it so exciting.
Speaker 2: Think, yeah, I mean, they totally could be heads, but I'm excited for I love the idea too, of two brothers going up and being like the security guards, you know, like I want to raise them as two brothers to be like, you know, if anybody ever talks to your mother in the wrong tone, like you guys know what you need to do, you know, I know.
Speaker 1: I am jealous. Like they're gonna be so close in age too. My two older brothers are three years apart, almost exactly, and so they were always a lot closer than I was with them because one is six and what the other one is nine years older than I am, So I didn't really become friends with them until later in life. But because Dawson and this new brother are gonna be so close in age, like they're gonna grow up there. They're gonna grow up probably as best friends and then like kind of hate each other for a little bit, but then become best friends again really quick, you know. Yeah, and they wouldn't get that experience if they were, you know, six years apart or whatever. So being so close in age, I think is good for them.
Speaker 3: They might not go through the hate phase. I feel like that's a sister thing. Do brothers do that?
Speaker 1: I don't know. Two of my really good friends are twins, and I know twins are obviously way different. They were like best friends for a long time. They hated each other and high school not hated, but you know, they would just bicker and argue all the time, went to different colleges, realized that they loved each other and they had to like live close to each other. So distance makes the heart grow fonder. Yeah, but uh yeah, man, that's exciting. Congratulations, thanks man.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we'll obviously keep you updated on names.
Speaker 1: Uh yeah, I have no idea. I have no freaking idea. It was just so easy. The first time.
Speaker 2: Actually was like I love Dawson, and I was like, yeah, I like it for a boy, so if it's a boy, I'm down. And then it was a boy, so I was like, all right, it's Dawson. Now like we actually have to, like, holy pick a name. I just like, look around, I'm like Harry. I see Harry Styles in front of me. Harry is a good name.
Speaker 1: I like Harry. What about Caladin?
Speaker 3: Did you just look that up? We're looking at unique baby names.
Speaker 1: Nope, I'm looking at it very specific names Caladin or Hockley or Rock Bobby. What are these names referring to? These are all characters from Titanic?
Speaker 2: Because Jack Dawson, Oh dude, you know what's so funny is that you said Callenen and I was like, oh, well that kind of sounds like cal from Titanic.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I could see you guys going with cal That's a pretty cool name, honestly too, like cows cool. Yeah, Caladon, But.
Speaker 2: I like cal two. But then Callen Dawson. Jesus, Well, if we have a third kid, we'll get to name Titanic or I mean, I mean.
Speaker 1: Let's okay, let's think about this for a second. Sokay, I'm sorry, Ashley got a name Dawson after her face because it is after Titanic, isn't it. Yeah, Jack Dawson, so you should be able to name this baby Bruce or something like that.
Speaker 2: Trust throw Bruce out there, Bruce or.
Speaker 1: Clark or Brady Brady. Well, you guys already have a Brady Dawson's middle name is Brady. It's hyphenated to meet your Okay, yeah, I was gonna say. I was so confused for a second. Yeah Brady, Oh trust me. I was like, I kind of like Bruce. Yeah, Ashley does not like Bruce. Bruce Clark, Bruce habn I like Clark Kent. So we have a dog named Clark.
Speaker 2: We're using all So my dog that I got twelve years ago is Clark, which is why we had the children's book Lucy and Clark. But I love the name Clark, but it is very old school, Like I get why Clark is so old school, but I love it. I think it's so wholesome, Clark Clark.
Speaker 1: I don't know. Yeah, we gotta think about it. I have no idea.
Speaker 3: There's a lot. I think you guys should just like spend a weekend watching movies and whatever clicks, or spend the next four months watching movies.
Speaker 1: What about what about Harry?
Speaker 3: He just said Harry.
Speaker 1: Oh wait, Harry or Harry Harry.
Speaker 3: What's the difference.
Speaker 1: Well, I think it's just phonetic. It sounds like he's saying Harry, like my Harry foot like Harry, like when Harry met Sally.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, I know the name Harry, you Harry, Harry.
Speaker 1: Harry, but it sounds like he's saying Harry. I am saying Harry, Harry. Like the name like Harry, like like Harry, yeah, yeay, Like my head is really hairy. You say you say, how do you say har Harry Harry har It's Harry, Harry, That's what Harry. I'm saying the same thing as you.
Speaker 3: Harry.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I don't know. Maybe it's just a Rhode Island thing. It's Harry.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, It's like have you been to the mall?
Speaker 1: Harry pot Hay, Harry styles, Hairy styles, Harry styles. Am I saying it differently?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Ask Ashley how she says Harry because you have the accent Harry Harry.
Speaker 1: I do want to say one thing real quick. I've been working on a skincare routine lately, and I've been moisturizing every morning, every night, washing my face with soap every morning and every night. You look, I feel the skin in my neck like tightening up, which is nice, like in a good way, like it's not quite as like loose and ragged. That's so fast, and I would like touch my face and be like, wow, this is what hydrated skin feels like. But I will say, I woke up this morning and I had a pimple on my little on my chin here. So what's the point of this skin routine.
Speaker 3: It's bringing things up that are that are lying dormant. Like it's working. I promise it's working.
Speaker 1: I feel like that's just something that people say to like make you keep using their problems.
Speaker 3: No, yeah, next, Jess knows. I promise it's good.
Speaker 1: So you're getting rid of the pimple.
Speaker 3: Yeah, your body is like purging and not purging. But I don't know. Jess knows more than me. But it's like when you drink clean juice, like go on a juice cleanse. You know, your body's kind of reacting a little weird. You might be pooping a little weird.
Speaker 2: You're telling me that if I don't wash my face then it will just hide all the others. No, sounds a lot of sounds like what you're saying.
Speaker 3: There'll be more, it'll Yeah, I promise this is good.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's good. Well, I like I got my first white head, you know, like when a pimple gets a little white head on it. I'n't had one of those high school, and I've just got my first one out at thirty two since I was eighteen.
Speaker 3: So I can give you a little sticker to put on it and it'll get rid of it.
Speaker 1: Well, I wash it this morning and then it kind of like washed the white head off. So that's kind of kind of worked out, I guess in that sense. But I still have a little bit of a red spot right there. But I will say for any any girl that's listening to this that has a boyfriend or her husband that doesn't wash their face, or any guy that's listening to this, it doesn't wash their face. I have seen results. I'm willing to be doing it for like three weeks.
Speaker 2: I'm one of them.
Speaker 1: Bro. You guys want in the last time I showered.
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh, a week.
Speaker 1: No, why it hasn't.
Speaker 2: Been that bad, but oh forget, I've been sweating. I worked Monday Tuesday, so it's not bad.
Speaker 1: I showered. Did I shower Someday? Yeah? I showered Sunday.
Speaker 3: But you're still washing your face even if you're not showering, right.
Speaker 2: I usually do, but I haven't washed my face in two and a half days.
Speaker 1: Well that's the thing too, I don't if I take a shower. I don't like consciously put soap on my face. Oh, rinse it and like scrub it with my hands, but I don't like put soap on my face.
Speaker 3: I have face washed in the shower.
Speaker 1: You do, Okay, so you at least wash your face, especially.
Speaker 3: Because the steam it opens your pores. It's better.
Speaker 1: I love steam. Interesting. I Yeah, whenever I shower, I just use body soap on my body, but I don't really use it on my face.
Speaker 3: Don't use body soap on your face. Big mistake.
Speaker 1: Huge. Well, for a while I was just using body soap to wash my face before you gave me that weird little face wash that you let me use. But I don't like that stuff. It doesn't get soapy enough.
Speaker 3: Okay, I got another one I got yesterday. He can have that.
Speaker 1: Is it soapy?
Speaker 3: Probably?
Speaker 2: Yes, it is.
Speaker 3: That's more like a liquid one.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I need to be able to see the work in action with the soapiness. I got you, so, yeah, Jared, get on, get on the skin hydrating game. You're gonna already look good. You're gonna look even.
Speaker 3: Better, Jared, have you got a facial?
Speaker 2: I was just about to ask the same question I have.
Speaker 1: I hate them. Oh yeah, I'm not a fan.
Speaker 3: You've never had one, so I have when seven years ago, it probably wasn't a good one.
Speaker 1: It was it was out a place that you would frequent in Los Angeles. Oh yeah, okay, the extraction again, good for you.
Speaker 2: Sure, I'm sure it's great. It all so it feels like they're breaking my nose. It's so painful, and I get it because I don't go to facials and I don't scrub my face all that often. That like, these blackheads are very deep ingrained in my nose, so it takes a little extra effort to pop them out. But then they're like they're sticking needles in my nose. And then they put this like cream on my face that feels like fireworks that are just like little pops on every piece of skin on my face, and it's just like painful. And then the steam part's nice, and then massage your cheeks and that's very lovely, but it's just like I'd say, sixty percent of it is pain, and I under.
Speaker 3: You could just get a hydro facial and it's mostly and you could opt to not do the extractions and then it's just hydrating and very relaxing.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Maybe. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we'll be in a Ruba next week.
Speaker 1: So how are we going to be podcasting from Ruba?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 1: So yeah, that sounds about right.
Speaker 4: Oh.
Speaker 1: Kaylin hung out with a bunch of my friends this weekend and asked, then did you enjoy that?
Speaker 3: I sure did. I'm meeting a lot of people Dean's yoga women, one of them, her daughter, texted me, so, got another new friend. We've got our friends visiting tomorrow. So it's been good. I'm more social than I feel like i've been in like eight years since before I met you five years.
Speaker 1: Hard to be social in Vegas, yeah, for sure, hard to be social in La even too. A lot of fake, fake people in La.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I love it here. Everyone's great. I'm happier than i've ever been.
Speaker 1: Even when you're freezing your butt off.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it wasn't so bad.
Speaker 1: It really wasn't. Space theaters did a pretty good job.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So yeah, we're having a good time. But yeah, we're gonna be in a Rube. Next week, we'll still be sure to tune in for the podcast. I think we'll be on the same time as Zonas Jared, so hopefully we can uh yeah, East Coast Pest Coast pro schedule a time I would think right it's like right above, maybe even one hour ahead of you. I don't know. We'll see, we'll see when we get there. But thank you guys so much for tuning into this week's episode of Suckers. Please don't meet us on Instagram and be sure to tune in next week, where maybe we suck just a little bit less and USh