Speaker 1: Two. Sean Hannity Show told Free you'd say eight hundred and nine foot one Sean if you want to be a part of the program. Over the weekend, Savannah Guthrie releasing another Instagram post. It was heartbreaking to look at this post because it's now entering its third week. Her mom's been missing, her mother, eighty four year old mother an abduction and now all we know is that this guy was outside of the house and that they're desperately trying to find the abductor. And it you know, you imagine yourself, try and put yourself in her shoes. I mean, it looks like she hadn't slept in weeks, but I don't think anybody would be able to sleep in weeks. It just is terrible what this family is having to go through. We do have a lot of developments here. One is TMZ has gotten a fourth letter. They also put out any if you have any tip you want to send to us, will pass the information onto the FBI if you feel uncomfortable doing that. They did have the DNA from the glove two miles away. Preliminary results are in. It looks like it's male DNA. That's something Nancy Grace is going to join us in a minute, has been saying now for some time. We have a statement from the sheriff, Chris Nanos on the investigation. He says, to be clear, the Guthrie family, to include all siblings and spouses, has been cleared as possible suspects in this case. The family has been nothing but cooperative and gracious and are victims in this case. Who suggest otherwise is not only wrong, it's cruel. The gut Thrie family are victims, plain and simple. Please, I'm begging you in the media to honor your profession and report with some sense of compassion and professionalism. Well on this show. I mean, we don't rush to judgment, and we never have suggested anyone in the family, any family member. Ninety percent of the time in cases of abduction like this, it ends up being a member of the family. So it is not unusual, I think, for people to have gone there. And the President, by the way, weighed in and he told The New York Post today that those responsible for kidnapping Nancy Guthrie must release her unharmed or they will face the most severe federal penalties. In this brief interview, he said he would want the Justice Department to seek the death penalty if the eighty four year old mother of Savannah Guthrie was in fact killed in this, and he said the abductors would face very, very severe, the most severe federal consequences if Nancy Guthrie is found dead after being abducted from her home outside of Tucson on February first. Asked if that meant the DOJ would request the death penalty, he answered the most Yeah, that's true, and he said it that way. Anyway, here to weigh in on the latest developments of all of this is our friend Nancy Grace's back with us Crime Stories and of course she has her show on Sirius XM as well Channel one to eleven and Fox one, which breaks down all the latest developments in this case. As this now Andrews week three. What do you make of the statement from the sheriff, First and foremost, you are the first one to alert me to that.
Speaker 2: Well, I think it's in response to claims that a family member and in law was involved in missus Guthrie's kidnap. Now, just think about it, that family member would have to be watching his or her family suffering, not being. I mean, I know what it felt like when my fiance was murdered, Sean. I couldn't eight. I lost down to eighty nine pounds. I dropped out of college. Oh my gosh, that's my job. Just walked out. And that didn't go back to my job in the library. Yes, I worked in a lot was my dream John, laugh if you wish, But I loved it, and I just I wasted away. So just imagine a family member part of this and they see Savannah and Cameron and Annie begging and crying. Annie was sitting there like she couldn't even her eyes hurt so much she couldn't even look up. I know what that feels like when you cry so much you can hardly open your eyes. Well, you know what. One day I quit crying and I went to law school. They are suffering, And to suggest a family member did it now on your program on Fox, I went out on a lemon and said that I reject, completely reject the suggestion a family member did this thing, because I just couldn't imagine Savannah that I know, the Savannah that I knew would go on National TV and make a plea like that on our insta knowing full well that X in the family was responsible. I just couldn't imagine that. And that was me reading her and her body language, her brother, her sister. It just didn't seem reasonable to me. So that said, from day one, I rejected that. Now, you know, maybe one day I'll end up with an egg on my face and I'll have to eat a dirt sandwich, but I'm standing by it to heat more misery onto that family. I mean, one of the worst things that ever happened is that I lost my dad. And that's what Savannah sacing right now. She's already lost her dad when she was sixteen, and now about to lose her mom, or in fear she's about to lose her mom. That's even a lot of pain on them.
Speaker 1: Sean Hannity, the Arizona sheriff who's leading this investigation, is convinced that she's not the victim of a burglary gone wrong, while suggesting she could have been snatched quote in revenge for something. Quote this is somebody who disappeared from the face of the earth. And now we have a camera that says here's the person who did this. And when we first got the footage, which ironically we got from the FBI, and then we had this conflict that was going on in the beginning. They didn't want the FBI involved in this case. And that's what makes me say this is a kidnapping, he said, dismissing other reports that it is being investigated as a botched burglary.
Speaker 3: I just don't know.
Speaker 1: I mean, my gut would say that the person went in there and took her for a reason. If the person had wanted to kill her, why would they not have killed her on the property in the house at the time. If it was a burglary that was botched, what was taken from the home. We've never gotten any information that that happened.
Speaker 2: Sean, I can't even tell you how many thousands, yes, thousands of burglary cases I've handled. That sounds hard to believe, but ten years in inner city Atlanta handing nothing but handling nothing but felonies, one hundred new cases ish a week. You add that up. Burglary very common, and this is what goes down. A burglar comes up to the residence or the business residence, breaks in. When they find somebody there, they go, holy shiit, and they run. They don't they don't want to be identified. They want the TV, they want the jewelry, they want the money, they want the electronics, and they want to get out of there bam. Next. That's the typical, the overwhelmingly typical burglary scenario. Someone broke in to steal. They would have seen missus Guthrie and left. Why cart out an eighty four year old woman if you're in there to burglar? No, Now, burglary technically means breaking into a home or entering at home without the owner's consent to commit a felony therein. It could be any felamy, it could be as right anything, but it's typically to steal. So that is not what happened. I don't know where that scenario is coming from. The last thing you want to do is to be tied down, way down with an eighty four year old woman that can hardly walk. So that's not what happened here. That is ridiculous and regarding Nanos, no offense. But he needs to shut his pie hole. There's really no nice way to say it. After all the ups and downs, and then he says something like it could take a year to solve. She could be dead in the year Why did he say that. That's the first rule my elected district attorney told me was like a grandfather to me. Sean longest serving DA in the country at that time, and for a reason thirty plus years. He said, don't speak to the press. Sam, It's simple. So I'm not sure why all of this opining. If you want to do appressor in state the latest fine, but the opining, the opinions, he needs to stop. It's only hurting the investigation.
Speaker 1: What do you think is likely happening that that not telling the public, because that's what really that's where the real police work has taken place.
Speaker 2: Right. I believe that they may have more persons of interest as cash Betel intimated. I think that they can well be Feds anyway, maybe not. Nanos are contemplating a scheme. Another thing that happened. And the other day I actually read online. It's painful many times, yes, but I read it because people send me cases that I didn't know about. To cover missing people on fulf tumasizes, someone wrote, Nancy, they should attach a device that detects pacemakers to canines and take them through the neighborhood. And I kind of poop pooed it. I gotten to thinking about, well, is that possible? Well, today I spoke to a founding member of the Cellular Analysis Survey team with the FBI. He actually contacted them cast on Saturday about using drum and take modern technology to find Bluetooth emissions from her pacemaker. And they're actually doing it. I can't take the credit with Scott Iiker that had the idea and they're actually doing that. I've never heard anything like it. They're taking low flying drones and they are trying to pick up the bluetooth signal signal from her pastmaker. You know, my dad had a pacemaker. Those batteries last between five and fifteen years, typical seven to twelve. It's not going to go dead. Even if the person passes away. The pacemaker keeps going till the battery dies. So they're trying that. It's a long shot, but they're doing that. And the big thing is the DNA found in the glove. Can I tell you one more thing about the glove sewan, which I'm very disturbed about. There were about sixteen gloves found, you know, all over the area.
Speaker 3: Is it?
Speaker 1: When I read that this weekend, I was shocked I'm sixteen gloves covered around the area of Nancy Guthrie's home, you know, discarded by his searchers during canvassing efforts.
Speaker 2: Some of them look like they may want of them anyway, look like they may have been a winter glove that somebody threw off in the winter or lost while they were walking or jogging. Others looked like rubber gloves. Others look like latex or plastic gloves, all different colors. Here's the problem. None. You can exclude a lot of them because we see what the perp was wearing. We see his gloves. If you find a light blue one, or a red one, a green one, yell one, you know that's not it. But here's the problem. This is fodder fodder for a defense team in the future to say when now, wait a minute, wait a minute, what about all these other gloves? What about those people we saw that happen in Brian Coburger There was a glove found in the parking lot outside the murder scene on King Road, and the defense planned to use it, and you saying this was the real killer. All aj see by sailing to find in the first search or searchers discarding them, they had created and have a dientionary problem. It's going to rare up to bite the prosecution in the next should this ever go to trial. See what I mean?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I just got to believe.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 1: There was some criticism. I was watching Trey Gaudy last night and a former swat team leader, Chad Errors, was on and he called. He talked about the sloppiness in the case, and then he made the statement, how many times you know have we released the crime scene and had investigators come back and we have discussed this. If we do apprehend a suspect, defense attorneys are going to have a heyday with this case. And I'm afraid because of the sloppiness that has been gone that has taken place in the investigation. Do you share that criticism?
Speaker 2: And I typically do not criticize law enforcement. I am I am here devoted my whole life to law enforcement and putting the bad guy away. Yes, it's a problem. The scene has been compromised. There's going to be a chain of custody issue because they released the crime scene. Anybody and everybody, as I like to say, little Fifer could go up there and take photos and take photos of Nancy Guthrie's blood on the floor seat. That would upset me, you know, that would upset me greatly as a family member for people to be taking pictures of my mother's blood. But that said, it hurts the case evidentiary wise. They even brought in a pool cleaning team. I'm like, what is wrong with you? People? Close off the scene? Can you not hear National TV condemning you? But yet they didn't. So the good news is there's a set of gloves that seemingly are the gloves the per war on the front porch. They match the description. There is male DNA. Now stop me whenever you want, but Sean, this is going to happen. They're going to take that. They're going to look to see if any DNA or was commingled, has it been compromised out in the elements. They're going to extract the DNA. It is male DNA, you can tell that pretty quickly. It's going to go into codis theods if an anachronism for the DNA databank. In that data bank are convicted felons and many misdemeanors as well. But it doesn't have to just be them. See, we can get a hit. Not a perfect hit, but a hit. If it was one of their cousins, their nephews, their grandpas, anybody that's related biologically to somebody behind bars in the whole country it will hit. Then will have to narrow it down to what relative is living in the area. If that doesn't work, it's going into genetic genealogy, and they're gonna go all the way back in time and to a genetic tree of who this DNA belongs to. My consolation is that the evidence will be so that these errors such as compromising the crime scene, will be overcome by the strength of the evidence. That's my home.
Speaker 1: That's my hope, that's our prayer. This has gone on too long, and I'm just hoping we get to the bottom of it. Nancy Grace, I never knew that you went down to eighty nine pounds when you lived through that. I am not surprised. And you've taken the greatest pain in your life and turned it into a purpose and a mission, and you've helped so many people in the course of your career. Out of tragedy became great triumph and a great purpose in your life. And you amaze me every day. We appreciate you. Thank you. Nancy. Grace will have the latest on Hannity tonight at nine quick break right back by twenty five now, so the top of the hour, eight and nine one, Shawn our number. If you want to be a part of the program. Look, if you're into health, wellness, fitness, nutrition, everyone's talking about longevity. Well, you want to eat health here? Well, one way you can is thanks to our friend Peter Harris and his family. They're dedicated to putting the healthy food possible in your house so that you and your family can achieve whatever goals you might have for the new year. And that's where grainberry cereal comes in.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 1: A lot of you, if you go down your cereal aisle, find the cereal that you grew up eating when you were a kid. What did you eat, Linda, when you were a kid.
Speaker 3: What cereal did you like? I like cinnamon too's crunch?
Speaker 1: All right, cinnamon TOAs crunch. Did you ever look at the ingredients and cinnamon toast crunch?
Speaker 3: Well, I don't eat it now, that's for sure.
Speaker 1: Okay, A ton of sugar all right.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 1: The good news is is grainberry is healthier now. If you grew up on any of those cereals. Take that box and compare it to any of the grainberry cereals that are out there. You might find it in the cereal aisle or maybe the health food ale at your store brand Flakes, Grainberry Raisin brand. They have grainberry honey, nut apple cinnamon, grainberry cinnamon frosted. You're gonna love that, Linda. You can try that now, the beauty of grainberry. It's lower in sugar. It's made with natural plan base fiber antioxidants along with their own old grain Onyx sorgum which helps slow sugar absorption. And they got all these great flavors. And they also create the greatest pasta sauce with no sugar added. And it's called Linda Silver Palate Pasta Sauce, Silver Palapasta sauce. It's sauce apparently, according to the linguist calling my show last week, that is the proper pronunciation sauce Porfy New York and Tork Radio anyway, make the switch now. Brainberry cereal the official cereal of the Sean Hannity Show. As I mentioned in the last hour, I want to play this because this I think Marco Rubio has been doing an unbelievable job as Secretary of State. I think he's got more jobs than anyone else in the administration. And he gave this speech in Munich, and it really was about Western civilization and about the Trump agenda, whether or not Europe is fully ready to embrace, although he did get a standing out the changes that they would need to make to get control of their destiny and embrace Western civilization. Whether they're willing to make those changes, whether the people have had enough, I don't know. But they have embraced the climate alarmist religious cult that has hurt their economy and made them reliant on Putin and Russia and enemy countries for the lifeblood of their economy, which is why Trump gave then German Chancellor Merkle the white flag of surrender. Or their race to embrace socialism always ends in failure, always ends and broken promises always ends in more poverty, always ends in a loss of freedom. They've had immigration without any assimilation or vetting for that matter. Never thought Great Britain would have all these Nogo zones, never thought that that we have Sharia courts in Great Britain. But we do, and they have not done their job in terms of keeping up with the national security reality and where they are in the place in the world. And they have been negligent, and as a result, they have fallen behind, and they are in decline, and they are in a precipitous decline. And I will tell you that Marco Rubio's speech just blew everybody away. It was remarkable, it was frankly historic. So he criticized the post Cold War belief that the world has reached the end of history. He said, it's a foolish idea that ignored both human nature and ignored all the lessons in the last five thousand years of recorded human history, and it has cost us dearly. And he talked about all of the failings of Europe, and you would think he would not have had a receptive audience. Just the opposite. He did, and he got, as I said, a standing ovation. And anyway, I think it was the most magnificent speech of his career by far, won huge applause and reassurance. And I think that he is basically giving Europe now a choice to get their act together, reverse cores, save their continent, or they will face consequences that are incalculable. And it's historic. It's a moment of choosing. And here's what he said.
Speaker 3: We gather here today as members of a historic alliance, an alliance that saved and changed the world. You know, when this conference began in nineteen sixty three, it was in a nation, actually it was on a continent. It was divided against itself. Line between communism and freedom ran through the heart of Germany. The first barb fences of the Berlin Wall had gone up just two years prior, and just months before that first conference. Before our predecessors first met here here in Munich, the Cuban missile crisis had brought the world to the brink of nuclear destruction. Even as World War Two still burned fresh in the memory of Americans and Europeans alike, we found ourselves staring down the barrel of a new global catastrophe, one with the potential for a new kind of destruction, more apocalyptic and final than anything before in the history of mankind. The time of that first gathering, Soviet Communism was on the march. Thousands of years of Western civilization hung in the balance. At that time, victory was far from certain, but we were driven by a common purpose. We were unified, not just by what we were fighting against. We were unified but what we were fighting for. And together Europe and America prevailed, and a continent was rebuilt, our people prospered. In time, the East and West blocks were reunited, a civilization was once again made whole. That infamous wall that had cleaned this nation into two came down, and with it an evil empire, and the East and West became one again. But the euphoria of this triumph led us to a dangerous delusion that we had entered quote the end of history, that every nation would now be a liberal democracy, that the ties formed by trade and by commerce alone would now replace nationhood, that the rules based global order and overuse term would now replace the national interests, and that we would now live in a world without borders, where everyone became a citizen of the world. This was a foolish idea that ignored both human nature and it ignored the lessons of over five thousand years of recorded human history, and it has cost us dearly. In this delusion, we embraced a dogmatic vision of free and unfettered trade, even as some nations protected their economies and subsidized their companies to systematically undercut hours. Shuttering our plants was resulting in large parts of our societies being de industrialized, shipping millions of working in middle class jobs overseas, and handing control of our critical supply chains to both adversaries and rivals. We increasingly outsourced our sovereignty to international institutions, while many nations invested in massive welfare states at the cost of maintaining the ability to defend themselves. This even as other countries have invested in the most rapid military build up in all of human history and have not hesitated to use hard power to pursue their own interests. To appease a climate cults, we have imposed energy policies on ourselves that are impoverishing our people, even as our competitors exploit oil and coal and natural gas and anything else not just to power their economies, but to use as leverage against our own. And in a pursuitable world without borders, we opened our doors to an unprecedented wave of mass migration that threatens the cohesion of our societies, the continuity of our culture, and the future of our people. We made these mistakes together, and now together we owe it to our people to face those facts and to move forward to rebuild. Fear fear of climate change, fear of war, fear of technology. Instead, we wanted alliance that boldly races into the future, and the only fear we have is the fear of the shame of not leaving our nations prouder, stronger, and wealthier for our children. An alliance ready to defend our people, to safeguard our interests, and to preserve the freedom of action that allows us to shape our own destiny, not one that exists to operate a global welfare state and atone for the purported sins of past generations. An alliance that does not allow its power to be outsourced, constrained, or subordinated to systems beyond its control. One that does not depend on others for the critical necessities of its national life. And one that does not maintain the polite pretense that our way of life is just one among many, and that asks for permission before it acts. And above all, an alliance based on the recognition that we the West have inherited together. What we have inherited together is something that is unique and distinctive and irreplaceable, because this, after all, is the very foundation of the Transatlantic bond. Acting together in this way, we will not just help recovery a sane foreign policy. It will restore to us a clear sense of ourselves. It will restory place in the world, and in so doing it will rebuke and deter the forces of civilizational erasure that today benis menace both America and Europe alike. So, in a time of headlines heralding the end of the Transatlantic era, let it be known and clear to all that this is neither our goal nor our wish. Because for US Americans, our home may be in the Western Hemisphere, but we will always be a child of Europe. Our story began with an Italian explorer whose adventure into the great Unknown to discover a new world brought Christianity to the Americas and became the legend that defined the imagination of our pioneer nation. Our first colonies were built by English settlers, to whom we owe not just the language we speak, but the whole of our political and legal system. Our frontiers were shaped by Scott's Irish, that proud hardy clan from the hills of Ulster. They gave us Davy Crockett and Mark Twain and Teddy Roosevelt and Neil Armstrong. Our great Midwestern heartland was built by German farmers and craftsmen who transformed empty planes into a global agricultural powerhouse and, by the way, dramatically upgraded the quality of American beer. Our expansion into the interior followed the footsteps of French fur traders and explorers, whose names, by the way, still adorn the street signs and towns names all across the Mississippi Valley. Our horses, our ranches, our rodeos, the the entire romance of the cowboy archetype that became synonymous with the American West. These were born in Spain, and our largest and most iconic city was named New Amsterdam before it was named New York. And you know that in the year that my country was found in, Lorenzo and Catalina Geraldi lived in cassal Montferrato in the Kingdom of Piedmont, Sardinia, and Josea Manuel Arena lived in Sevilla, Spain. I don't know what of anything they knew about the thirteen colonies which have gained their independence from the British Empire. But here's what I'm certain of. They could have never imagined that two hundred and fifty years later, one of their direct descendants would be back here today on this continent as the chief diplomat of that infant nation. And yet here I am reminded by my own story that both are histories, and our fates will always be linked together. We rebuilt the shattered continent, and the wake of two devastating world wars, when we found ourselves divided once again by the Iron Curtain, the Free West linked arms with the courageous dissidents struggling against tyranny in the East to defeat Soviet Communism. We have fought against each other, then reconciled, then fought, then reconciled again, and we have bled and died side by side on battlefields from cap Youong to Kendar. And I'm here today to leave it clear that America is charting the path for a new century of prosperity, and that once again we want to do it together with you, our cherished allies and our oldest friends. We want to do it together with you. With the Europe it's proud of its heritage and of its history. With a Europe that has the spirit of creation and liberty that sent ships out into uncharted seas and births our civilization with a Europe that has the means to defend itself and the will to survive. We should be proud of what we achieved together in the last century. But now we must confront and embrace the opportunities of a new one, because yesterday is over, the future is inevitable, and our destiny together awaits all right.
Speaker 1: That was Marco Rubio at the Munich conference, just blowing everybody away. Now on the other side of this, by the way, we are going to have Tutor Dixon on way. Do you hear the likes of Hillary Clinton and AOC and Gretchen Whitmer and others, and how dumb they sounded compared to Marco. It's actually such a contrast. I think it's worth playing. I'll get to your calls as well, coming up. Eight hundred and nine point one, Sean is our number.