Speaker 1: Coming up at the top of the hour, about four minutes after. It's my strawberry letter for today, and the subject is his family never has any money. We'll get into that. That's pretty self explanatory, right, we'll get into it in just a few because right now the nephew is here with today's prank phone call. But Steve, you wanted to say something before we got to the prank.
Speaker 2: Do we have to say?
Speaker 3: You know what I was talking about these gifts on the last episode where you were doing all these fabulous new Father's Day gifts. I don't know if you all noticed, but all the gifts. See what you can't do on Mother's Day? You can't give her Mother's Day a washing dry Damn, Michael Wave, you had her a personalized Yes, why was all y'all's gifts to help? Now? We got a corders chain.
Speaker 4: Use won't you use it?
Speaker 5: No? No use for what?
Speaker 3: Some day yard work?
Speaker 2: Yard Jane?
Speaker 4: You got this lawn chill.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we're gonna need the lawn chair after we get tied from doing all the damn with a yard holder age.
Speaker 5: You can don't forget the cooler that ll old cool.
Speaker 3: Hell we thirsty?
Speaker 5: What your cooler is to the cooler with the wheels on.
Speaker 3: It is to drag all the sodas out on the beach for your damn family.
Speaker 1: I don't get it.
Speaker 5: You said you didn't wet shirt.
Speaker 3: By your own damn pop at the beach. Why we gotta drag all this pot mess down here with us.
Speaker 6: You think you got the massage, you got massage that.
Speaker 5: Now after your workout post recovery.
Speaker 1: Use your massage gun on your muscles.
Speaker 3: What's that's at y'all using that by yourself? I tell you what that A kid can't do nothing but the front of your leg from Why why hang up there by your neck? And when up there by your neck I hadn't done that, it slip off and knock all your damn teeth out.
Speaker 1: I'm just changing and thank you, thank you guys for schooling me on the travel adapter, because I had a whole different idea of what that was. Yeah, yeah, not an ask for the dad who travels internationally. These are all great convenient guests that you would use Father's Day. My son told me.
Speaker 6: My son told me fathers get to eat free on on Sunday at Chick fil A. I almost knocked him out the ruck, staying with Chick fil A clothes on Sunday. All right, Dallas, for I worked the nephew was coming to the Majestic that Saturday night. Tickets on sale right now, Father's Day weekend.
Speaker 5: Come be your father with me.
Speaker 1: We can do this together.
Speaker 6: Okay, all right, Nephew Thomas house party comedy jam. This right here is guess who's moving next door? Guess who's move next door?
Speaker 5: Cat Dog?
Speaker 4: If you would.
Speaker 5: Hello, I'm trying to reach uh mister is it Docan Dolan? Dolan? Dolan, mister Dolan, sir? How you doing? My name is uh Clifford Cliffer.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what can I do for you?
Speaker 5: Uh? You you you live at uh check out drawn?
Speaker 2: Why do you want to know that?
Speaker 5: Well? Actually, I'm at sixteen twenty three. I bought I bought the Uh I actually bought the house that was for sale next door to you.
Speaker 7: Okay, well, well congratulations, but how did you get my number?
Speaker 5: Uh? Well, actually the realtor told me that he had your number because I said I wanted to reach out to the neighbors next door.
Speaker 2: And he told me.
Speaker 5: That mister Doland was actually the person next door and and uh, he didn't think you would mind meet me actually getting the number.
Speaker 2: Okay, well I'll talk with the really layer. But what can I do for you? Sir?
Speaker 5: What? What? What? I What I wanted to know is do you have any problems like living next door to to to black people?
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, what did you just ask me?
Speaker 5: I mean, like, like you know, like I said, I just bought the place next door, and I wanted to know, do you have any problems you know, living next door with a black people?
Speaker 2: Uh? No, sir, I have no problem.
Speaker 7: I'm assuming you're a black man, and I have no problem with that. I judge people by their actions, not their color.
Speaker 5: Okay, now do you do you do you have any any black people experience? Well?
Speaker 7: Yeah, I've worked with, gone to school with, have several friends of many different ethnicities.
Speaker 2: Uh, but what is it?
Speaker 5: What's this?
Speaker 2: How is this relative?
Speaker 4: Well?
Speaker 5: You know, like I say, I'm gonna be I'm gonna be living next to you, and I'm just making sure that you know, you and I can coincide or coexist relative on the same block and not really have a problem with one another. Basically, is what I'm trying to say.
Speaker 2: Well, do you have a problem with white people.
Speaker 5: No, no, no, I don't have proun white people. I'm cool. I'm just I'm just trying to make sure you know, uh, I mean, because me and you already have a bit of a pla problem already, you know when we do. Yeah, yeah, we have a problem.
Speaker 2: I mean, I'm bothering me while on that work. What's your problem?
Speaker 5: Okay? Well my problem is this is that, you know, after purchasing the property, I went downtown to the city and actually looked at, you know, the layout of this entire property. And when I look at it, you actually twenty five close to thirty feet over the property line.
Speaker 2: Well, now you look at the wrong map.
Speaker 5: No, no, the fifth that separates my backyard from your backyard.
Speaker 4: You are thirty feet over that. That's impossible, you know, listen, and.
Speaker 5: I know this is let me. Let me let me tell you. I looked at you got a jacuzie in your backyard? Right?
Speaker 2: Hope them even spine on me.
Speaker 5: No, I haven't inspired on you, sir. I'm just telling you closer that not far from that fish line. Don't don't you have a jacuzie there?
Speaker 2: Well, as a matter of fact, I.
Speaker 5: Do, yes, Okay, Now, the pools. The pool is okay, but what if I if I pushed that fence line back, you actually get the property that I'm supposed to have. But I pretty much own yo yo yo yo jakouzi. You'll have to I see.
Speaker 2: Okay, let me tell you something. I've been in that house for ten years.
Speaker 7: We put that fence up when we moved in, and it was based on the property line that was that was set when ten years ago.
Speaker 2: I don't know what you're looking at, but.
Speaker 7: My fence is not moving, My jacuzzi is not moving, and there's there's no changing that.
Speaker 5: Okay, Well, let me let me let me. I'm glad you just use your voice what you wanted the boy not not not not No, you hear you hear a whole cutup it out. Let me tell you so. Uh, Either we're gonna take the fish line and moving where's supposed to be, or We're gonna put a gate between I two yards and I'm gonna be able to come and get in missis Kobe and pool whatever I want to.
Speaker 4: All right, let's let's let's let's talk about this.
Speaker 7: First of all, there's not gonna be a date, okay, And as far as you just coming over and getting in the jacuzzi and will uh, I got a real pro with that.
Speaker 2: Uh, You've called me at work.
Speaker 7: I'm on the job and I'm having to listen to this on a future neighbor who's making weird claims about how he owns.
Speaker 4: Part of my planet.
Speaker 2: Bad.
Speaker 4: I own theuzie, sir, No, you did not pay for that jacuzzie. You did not pay for that tense. You just showed up making he called me at work, and and and and then you had me some story with no evidence. I'll go down to the city hall and look at those papers. Myself owns the word you're saying.
Speaker 2: I've been there for ten years. I've had ten other neighbors.
Speaker 4: In that backyard. You don't cycle through once a year, I swear. And I've never had any problems with him until.
Speaker 5: You come along. This is some okay. Well, I'll tell you what. Here's something you need to understand. You got a new black neighbor, and you got a new black neighbor that owns part owns your jacuzi because you're over the fifth line, all right. And as soon as I move, then I'm coming and I'm getting in my jacuzie. You will, man, You know what I mean.
Speaker 2: Just no move into bath.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna use a jacuzie on Monday, Wednesday and Friday. You get it on Tuesday, Thursday, on the weekend. That's it, because body is damn zakouzie belongs to me. The zakuzi is a home by a black man and a white man, and we gonna.
Speaker 5: Get along lot of line.
Speaker 4: Look here, little listen, hear you you to dictate what days I get to use my jacuzie because it's not you're coming over to mind. That's not just you were crying. It's our yakuzi because you you built that.
Speaker 5: That's the only thing that makes it yours.
Speaker 4: It being on my part of the property, and I was making mine. So therefore we're gonna shot his damn zakuzie and we're gonna try to go up my jacuzzi. I'm passing you're across the fence. I will be there on Monday's Wednesdays and you ain't gonna be I'll be standing at my yakuzie.
Speaker 5: With a shotgun.
Speaker 4: You take one step over to.
Speaker 2: My property, my property line.
Speaker 4: I swear if I could jump through this phone, I'd ring your neck you know who's gonna be in there with me?
Speaker 2: Who's gonna be in there?
Speaker 4: I'm gonna have cutting hell in the damn Jacouz who cutting hell? My coworker.
Speaker 5: But hey, man, this is nephew. Tell me, man, you're born cutting hell. God, meet the plank phone, call you a God. Okay, man, we got you. You're running. Hey, I got one more thing to ask you, man, what is the baddest and I mean the baddest radio show in the land of Steve Harvey Radio.
Speaker 1: All right, Nephew, thank you. Coming up next Strawberry letter for today, subjects his family never has any money. We'll get into it right after this. You're listening to the Harvey Morning Show.