Speaker 1: Welcome to Insider's Guide to the Other Side, a production of iHeartRadio.
Speaker 2: Hi, y'all, I'm Julie.
Speaker 3: Hi there, I'm Brenda. Welcome to Insider's Guide to the Other Side.
Speaker 1: Now, y'all need to know that we are obsessed with everything on the other side.
Speaker 3: Yes we are, because once you learn to navigate the energetic, or to some the invisible world, life is going to be more fun and much more serene.
Speaker 1: Uh heck, yes it can, because let's be honest, for in earth school is hard.
Speaker 3: In fact, you taught me that let's crush Earth school together.
Speaker 1: Well, hello, by Witchy Pooh, do I have a guest for you? And I'm so excited awesome, and you need to ask who's our guest?
Speaker 3: Who's our guest?
Speaker 2: Who do you have for us?
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh. So I just have to say, so we have with us today and so excited to bring to everybody to our audience is coriel Kramer. And Corielle is a right, she is an animal communicator. And I just have to give a little like little origin story here because I think it's kind of fun. Is I actually was introduced to Coriele by my high school boyfriend's sister Diane. Yeah, unpack that everybody. And and Deana is now is a friend of mine. I've known her forever and she came to town and she had said, she goes, you know, I've met this really amazing woman and you know she actually you know, connected with my dog and Da Da da, and I really want you to meet her, like I think you'll like her. And I'm like, I'm sure I would.
Speaker 2: Let's do it.
Speaker 1: And so we actually met, and and so Coriel and I have developed a friendship and and also Suzanne, and it's just really it's been fun so far. And I've just learned a lot more about her, and I thought that everybody else would want to learn more about, you know, her origin story and what she's developed. And I just think it's really exciting.
Speaker 2: So welcome Coreol so much in the commuter house.
Speaker 1: That's where we are, right.
Speaker 2: It's true, thank you old ladies for having me.
Speaker 1: Oh we're so excited. Yeah, and I can't wait to learn even more. So let's look, let's get going. So as our audience knows, and as Brenda teases me relentlessly, is that I do love a good origin story. I think understanding where people came from, or characters like on you know, Iron Man, which I've referenced a lot. Understanding where they come from, you understand more about where they are. And I think that trying to understand you know, really coreol. Like I think people have probably heard your accent, so they might know you're from New York, but but you do, but you are my neighbor ish in Santa Fe. Maybe I don't know many people from Oklahoma that have your accents, so so why don't So why don't you share with us, you know, the early days of when you started to you know, maybe even like just right before you your first experience and kind of like with your mom and where you were living, and then that first experience and then we'll kind of go on from there because it's a fascinating experience.
Speaker 2: Well, thank you. So the origin story is really coming from a woman who was, in my eyes, extraordinary, and that was my mother, and she was very supportive of the intuitive abilities that I showed at a very very early age. I would remember coming to her and saying, I see spirits. The cat said this, the dog said that I see Grandma. Even though my grandparents had all passed way before I was even born. So she would always sit me down and ask me, what's going on, what does this mean? Process this, let's look at this, as opposed to making me scared of what I could do. So she was a very forward thinking woman. She marched for things like equal rights for women and racial rights and equality for genders and the peace movement. You know, she was very forward thinking. You couldn't really tell her anything. She didn't take small minded people very well. So she was very supportive of what I could do, even though it wasn't really honed. My earliest memory of connecting to an animal, I mean really connecting and having a full blown conversation as opposed to just like single words was around about age four or five, and my mom and I were going to the supermarket and you.
Speaker 1: Guys, where are you guys living at the New York.
Speaker 2: Born and raised Manhattan, as you can say when I say the word coffee. So we were on our way to the supermarket. She got to stopped by a neighbor, and the neighbor and my mom were talking outside the supermarket and my back was looking at them, and I remember, I don't remember what they said. I just remember it being kind of like the Charlie Brown cartoons. Two adults talking wow wah wah wah whah. I don't remember what they were talking about, adults stuff, And all of a sudden, in my mind, in my head, I heard this voice. It was a male voice, and I heard it really really really clear, and it said, please pet me. And I'm looking at my my adults that are in front of me, these adults that are front of me. I know it didn't come from them, so I look at her. Or if it did, there's nobody around right, and so but you got to check, you know, because even then I was talking and seeing spirits. So I'm looking around thinking when am I doing. Finally I look behind me and I see this rot whiler. He was giant to me. Remember I'm four years old, so I'm a little little bitty, so he just looked like he was humongous. But he's looking me at me, staring me in the eyes, and he says, and I said said to him, what did you say? And he said, please pet me. I hear the voice in my head again. So I'm like, okay, we have no fear at four years old, So I go a lot of Dottie yelling over to the big giant rot whiler, and I start petting him on the head and I start scratching him under the chin, and I start scratching him on his chest and he immediately starts to lay down on his side, so I'm rubbing him on his side. He's going all out and he's having a ball, an absolute ball. And I remember being in that joy of Even though I was four years old, I understood that how important that moment was. I didn't, you know, process it as I do now as an adult. I was like, isn't this freaking awesome? You know, I was able to hear him and help him. That was so important to me, you know. I remember being so excited. And I eventually rolls around on his back and I'm rubbing his belly and he's having a great time. And just I remember that joy in that moment, just both of us just impure, unadulterated joy and happiness. It was like we were in our own low bubble. And yeah, it was so poignant, it was so strongly felt by both of us.
Speaker 3: Well, it's a pure connection, right.
Speaker 2: The purest right, Yeah, like the absolute purest.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no obligation, just connecting out of joy.
Speaker 2: Ah, and just wanting to do good by this being, you know, for no other reason other than that, well, as fate would have it. All of a sudden, we're in our bubble of joy, and all of a sudden, I hear this man screaming, and he's screaming, you know, get away from that dog. He's vicious, you know. And our bubble was instantly popped broken, and the dog jumps up on his feet, you know. And I'm still on my knees, you know, and I see this man running towards us with this anger on his face, and I realized it as a four year old. Okay, that bubble is broken. That moment is gone, and he grabs the dog's leash, he unties it from the parking meter, and he says something to me, and I remember it vaguely as being don't be so stupid. This dog is vicious. And he walks off with the dog, stomps off with the dog, and I'm still on my knees and I'm looking at the dog. The dog looks back and I hear again the same voice in my head, that same male voice in my head, and the dog says thank you, and then they go down the street and around the corner, and I never see that dog ever again, but we had that moment. And my mom stops talking, of course, as soon as the man starts screaming, and she runs over to me and she says, what happened? And I said, the dog just asked me to pet him, and I pet him, and the guy got really upset. And I remember my mom's look on her face. She looked at me, not in fear, not in questioning, just like she took it as gospel right then and there. And she looked at me and then she her eyes crinkled and she got you know, she was smiling, and she looked at me and she tilts her to her head kind of like an awe. She says, you are so special, my girl. And that's my mom in a nutshell.
Speaker 3: You guys had the same mom.
Speaker 1: We told like, our moms would have totally been friends. If either Coriel had to live in Oklahoma or we lived in New York. I got moms would have been best friends.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yepm would have.
Speaker 3: My mom would have been the same in the political realms, but I'm not sure about the other. But that's amazing amazing. It's amazing, and what a healing for that dog, right, so much so? Right that says, you see, well, in.
Speaker 2: That moment, you're given something that I realized a course years later when I thought about it. You know, the dog was being told he's vicious all the time. He's being probably trained to be this vicious animal, and he really wasn't. In his heart, he was this lover. He was probably the sensory, you know, dynamic personality archetype that we'll talk about later. But looking back on it now, he was a lover. He wasn't a fighter, but he was made to feel like he had to be a fighter.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I had to be exhausted because it's because his caretaker was so fearful. Yeah, I totally right. That's a great, great origin story. So isn't that amazing. We'll be right back, so welcome back. We're I'm so excited for this session. I can't wait to hear more stories. So what else start help for us?
Speaker 1: Yeah, because I remember when you know, one of the times we've gotten together, I asked about like wild animals, like have you had communications with wild animals? And of course I'm asking like ship that I would think you'd say no to because I like to do that. And then I think I added, have you ever had a snake? And you actually looked at me and said, well, I have, So will you share the story because I love this story.
Speaker 2: So I loved you.
Speaker 1: I love all your stories, but this one was like unbelievable to me. So again I'm prompting, so forgive the prompts. But it's an amazing story.
Speaker 2: That's okay. So I was living in my mom's house in upstate New York. And I believe it was around about twenty ten or so, so she had passed, and she passed in two thousand and eight. So I was living in her house in upstate New York, and I was outside and I was doing some gardening around the place, and all of a sudden I heard again, all of a sudden, but I see that there's the snake that is in the garden. And it's a little garter snake. There's nothing poisonous in upstate New York, at least not that I'm aware of anyway.
Speaker 1: Politician, just politician, and that's the only boys.
Speaker 2: In the year. Yeah, I don't talk politics. That's a dangerous subject.
Speaker 3: It was just a joke.
Speaker 2: So I this snake is looking at me intently. Now, for a snake to look at you, that's pretty something, you know, because usually they're down on the ground and they're not really and I'm standing up and I'm not six foot, I'm five six, but still for them to get up and look at me. It was actually a her because I always ask what their gender is, and for her to look up at me up and she said to me, she said, I want you to get down on the ground. And I was like, okay, look, you know, by this time, I've been talking to animals almost half of my life, all right, so when they ask, I don't really question. I'm just like, something's going to happen. Just strap in, hold on, and enjoy the ride. So I got down and I was sitting down, and the snake said no, no, get lower, And I got lower and I laid down with my chest on the ground, and the snake was like, do you feel that? Just Just take them home and feel that. What the snake was trying to do is as straight as snake was saying. You know, we're close to the ground. Being reptiles. The reptiles are very close to the ground. And we feel the heartbeat of the earth, and can you feel the energy down here? And I did. It feels different. You're closer to the Earth's magnetic field. And this is nothing woo woo. This has been scientifically, although you know it's still Native Americans have known about grounding or earthing or whatever millennia. Okay, we know about it. We believe that we walk upon the earth with grace and dignity and because of that, super connected. But what happens is that you get disconnected very very easily. And the snake was trying to get me to feel the energy difference and I did. It felt like the difference between hearing music and going over to the speaker and hugging the music the speaker feeling the music. Yeah, And it was really wild. I had never done this before. And I was sitting there. I was laying there with that snake for I think it was upwards of two hours, which is feeling the energy of the different plants and the roots and the mushrooms and the hole and the grass and the trees. And then she told me to go even deeper, and she told me how to feel the heartbeat of the earth. And it was like my heartbeat was. I heard my blood pumping in my ears, and then I felt The best way could describe it is I connected to the Earth's core. I felt the energy there. And then eventually, after a little bit of time. Don't ask me how long. Time is irrelevant in this case. What started happening was was that I started to feel like my heartbeat was sinking up to the rhythm of the earth. Yes, and I felt so connected. I felt so peaceful. I was seeing stuff. This is why people I don't need to go on any kind of drugs, okay, from what I'm seeing, okay. And I started to as my heart sunk up with the heartbeat of the earth or the pulsating of the earth. I opened my eyes and it was like I saw all the energy feels. I saw the ores of everything. And I don't see ours normally, it's too much. It's not my thing. So I saw the aura and the energy that was shimmering around the trees and the grass and everything. There was energy around everything. It was incredible. It was absolutely incredible.
Speaker 1: Now, did the snake ask you to do something else with the earth?
Speaker 3: Like the.
Speaker 1: Speed the something else?
Speaker 2: So once my heartbeat, thank you, for reminding me. So what happened was was that my as my heartbeat sunk up, the snake said, now you could start to see how powerful you are. And of course I say, what do you mean? And she says, change the heartbeat. Change your heartbeat, and you change the heartbeat of the earth. And so I was able through breathing techniques that I had learned, I was able to really really slow down my breathing and my heartbeat. And when I did that, I noticed that the heart beat of the Earth started slowing down, and vice versa. When the heart beat of the earth, when I asked the connected to the energy of the heartbeat of the earth, I asked it to speed up, and I felt it speeding up, and then my heartbeat started speeding up. So basically, the vibration of what was going on with my heart was going on with the vibration of the earth, and we were sinking up.
Speaker 3: That's awesome. That's awesome, Yeah, amazing.
Speaker 1: So I'm going to challenge every listener, after you listen to this show, go out to the yard and lay down and maybe as.
Speaker 2: Long as you're in a place that doesn't have a lot of snow, exactly that's.
Speaker 3: What I'm thinking.
Speaker 1: That's totally fair. That's totally totally fair. Although we feel like literally days so you know, you've you've you've shared two really amazing I mean, obviously where this all leads to is that this became your work in your life. But but you shared two really amazing stories that really could kind of make it tear up. And I know that you know when we have, you know, spoken in the past, that you know there are certain places that make it really hard for you because of your sensitivities and your communication gifts with or with the animal kingdom. You know, this tell a little bit about the unpleasantness of this as well.
Speaker 4: Well.
Speaker 2: In order to do that, I got to let you know a little bit more of the abilities that I do. So animals are telepathic, and when animals, what that means is is that telepathic. The word telepathic is Latin for feelings across the distance, so any kind of distance. It doesn't have to be hundreds of thousands of miles, but it can be. So animals are telepathic. This is why animals, for example, wolves, when they're going after prey or hyenas or any kind of prey animal that you've seen in a group and a documentary. They are able to communicate with each other through distances about where everybody needs to be and positions and when attacking is supposed to happen, and this whole thing. Yes, of course the animals see, okay, each other's body language, but basically the way they communicate that thought is to communicate connect to that other animal's energy, and then through that they're able to send information to one another. Okay, how else would you explain a pack of hyenas or a pack of rules or whatever being able to take down prey as precisely as they do. So, first off, I'm telepathic. All human beings are telepathic. All beings on this planet under telepathic. But humans, being humans, we have a tendency to have what I call monkey minds. So we're all busy about what we're going to do next. When we're going to do we're not so much in the present. We're usually in the future or where in the past. So if you slow your mind down enough, you'll understand how telepathic you are. But essentially, with every word you speak, you are sending out an intention, You are sending out a vibration, you are sending out an image, and animals are understand that. So animals are telepathic. Animals are also what I call empathic. So what EmPATH, basically being an EmPATH mean is being able to feel feelings of others. Whether that other might be a tree, or might be a person, or might be an animal, doesn't matter. So I'm empathic and I am telepathic, So I can hear animals, I can end people's thoughts when they shoot them to me. And I can feel the emotions and the feelings of animals and people in the world around me. So with these two abilities, so to speak, going to certain places can be very, very challenging for me. Now this is way before I was doing work professionally as a professional animal communicator, as a professional intuitive, as a professional energy healer. I have come to understand, as I'm sure you ladies do about shielding. This is putting up a bubble, okay, or whatever shape you want to use. You can use an hexagonal, I don't care, Okay, exodon, whatever you want to do. But the thing of it is is that it's putting up a barrier so you can and that barrier can be as strong or as porous as you want it. To be or as solid as you wanted to be. The more solid that barrier is, the less stuff gets through. Well, I didn't know about this when I was a kid. I was going around Lady Doddy, Dodi Dada, I'm in the world, and what was happening was was that I was getting inundated with feelings and thoughts and images and pain, and so going to places like circuses, zoos, heading zoos, going to animal shelters, going to especially kill shelters where there's a lot of fear, going to farms unless the animals were treated humanly became a nightmare for me. I remember going to a circus and everybody around me, I mean, I thought I was insane. I don't know how old I was. I was probably in the double digits, probably around maybe or maybe close to a little less than that. Everybody around me. I thought I was on LSD because everybody around me is laughing and having a good time and screaming and yelling and joy and I am almost in a fetal position on the floor because I am just getting indodated bite everything those animals were feeling. So it made life interesting. But it's a blessing, and it could be a curse if you don't understand how to tweak it and own it and make it your own.
Speaker 3: Yeah, super important. We talk a lot about boundaries and protection or shielding and yeah, yeah, super super important.
Speaker 1: And I had that experience at a rodeo even though I was raised in Oklahoma. The rodeo that I went to was actually in the Grand Tetons. It was some work figgie horseshit thing, and the first night was We're all going to a rodeo, and I was like, m So I went and I was in there three point two seconds and I left and I'm in tears and I'm you know, I'm in my late twenties or whatever I was, and I'm walking out of there and just utter devastation and could not handle because it was the it's that ethic part that I just I couldn't take. So I totally understand that. So I think what we probably need to do is taken another break and then let's talk about the professional side, because I think this is how this, this is all you know has been cueuing into what you do as an adult for a living and how you have can help other people and even things that you've developed that others haven't, so we'll be right back everybody, all.
Speaker 3: Right, welcome back everyone. I know, like I know, we could listen to your stories all day and be amazed and thrilled. And you know from your work because you have so many you've seen and served so many people and so many pets and wild animals and you know captive animals, and you know everything that you've done. I want to hear about how you've pulled it into like a systemic process that can really serve other you know, other people to understand what you're doing and how you engage in the world. I think people are going to be so excited about this, so can you tell us a little bit about that.
Speaker 2: Sure, I love these these pet personalities. I think, without exaggerating everybody, I tell them to get excited. So that's a confirmation to me that I'm not loopy lou and I'm just feeling my own, you know, awesomeness because I think I am awesome. I think we're all awesome. I think we need to own our awesomeness. But I think these pet personalities honestly will transform the world. They are so amazing and they are so transformative. But more than anything they speak to. I believe both sides of the brain. The problem with and I'm sure you ladies can understand this and have your own stories around it, but the problem with the metaphysical is it makes sense to the creative side of the brain. It okay, but a lot of it, A lot of people are fighting it with the cognizant or the conscious side of the brain, meaning the brain that's thinking too much, all right, and people fight. They're constantly questioning, they're constantly doubting, they're constantly you know, not sure or skeptical, or they're skeptical one minute and then they're believing the next minute, but then they're questioning what they're believing is. It's constant ping pong back and forth. The pet personalities are the animal dynamics makes sense to both sides of the brain. Because you're these techniques. You cannot dispute it. They're physical manifestations and physical confirmations that animal communication does exist. It is another form of animal communication. In fact, I'm going to say that it takes animal communication to a level it's never been done before. Because when you are doing these techniques, when you're petting an animal in a certain way specifically for their dynamic, and they are responding your I think it's the left brain, but if i'm not, please don't send me bad emails. But the left brain shuts the heck up because the left brain can't dispute that. The left brain is like, wait a minute, I just pet that animal this way, that animal responds this way, or go.
Speaker 3: It's working right, it all gets synced up, right, it all lined, it.
Speaker 2: Gets a line. I've had clients who are totally incomplete skeptics. They still wanted to do the animal dynamic work with me, and I transformed the way they thought and they're just like, in their own words, they're just like, no, this makes sense to me. I understand this. I can get behind this, and I'm not doubting this. So basically, what it is is that for a lot of years I was doing animal communication and it was wonderful. It was a beautiful tool. I was doing healing work. It was doing I was doing what I call one and done single reading sessions where I would work anywhere between thirty minutes too, an hour, two two hours. Okay. But the problem with the animal communication eventually is is that you're trying to help an animal in that space of time, you're trying to get the answers to why they're doing what they're doing or how they're feeling, and then get to the end game or the end goal in that timeframe. So it's very constraint. And what was happening was I was very good at what I did. And that's not too to my horn. This is being honest. So I was very good at what I did, but it was kind of like throwing making spaghetti and throwing it out the wall and hoping it stuck.
Speaker 3: Yep. I could totally get that, Okay.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So what happened was was that I felt for a long time, eventually I felt like I had hit the glass ceiling with animal communication. I was gaining more information. I was getting certified in flower essences, which I love, and homeopathy which I love, and reiki which I love. So I was getting all these certifications. I was adding to my toolkit. So my toolkit was expanding outward sideways. It wasn't expanding upward. I had done all I could do with animal communication. There's just so much you can do with it.
Speaker 3: Well, because you're not moving it, yeah, and you're not moving in with them, right, So that's why.
Speaker 2: Right, and that, and you're taught it's talk therapy. You can only do talk therapy for so long and then you're you're just like, Okay, what else is there? But I wasn't able to find how to move it through the glass ceiling. So in twenty twenty, I started to see a pattern. All of a sudden, I got this download of and what I mean by download is all of a sudden for those people who don't know, is that you get this massive amount of information that just comes into your brain and I call it and.
Speaker 3: It's one big chunk, right, It's like one big chunk boom. It's clear.
Speaker 2: It's like all of a sudden the Wikipedia. You have this information and a Wikipedia. If information gets put into your brain and you don't know where it came from, it certainly I'm driving a car from from Colorado to Santa Fe. So it wasn't like I was reading a book and all of a sudden that it just all of a sudden just downloaded in. And I started to see the pattern of personalities of the animals that I spoke to. In the last year or so, I started going over some of the animals that I I talked to and I started to see a pattern.
Speaker 3: And I love that the all those sessions, right, the thousands of sessions that you did, created that opening for the download, right, because if it had just been downloaded, you'd been like, oh, that's interesting, but then all of a sudden you're like, oh, oh right, Like it's this multi layered thing that keeps opening as you as you open to it, it keeps opening more. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was an AHA moment. I literally had to pull the car over. See, I was shaking so much with the bigness of what was happening.
Speaker 4: Safety first, So what happened was was that I the way that I was doing a session before was I would connect to a person's animal and I would get their personality.
Speaker 2: So I would say something like he's a little bit kind of like a California surfer dude, or a little bit of a diva or stuff like that there, and people would say, that's my animal. And that's how I knew that I had the right animal, and it would also confirm to people. So I started to think about those personalities and then I started to see a pattern, and then I started to bring those patterns into and evolved the dynamics into the work that I was doing because I was still doing single sessions. And so what happened is eventually the last dynamic that I discovered, the seventh dynamic there are seven of them, was discovered in twenty twenty three when I connected to a client's horse. So right now, at this moment, there could be more, okay, but right now I'm quite happy with seven. So there are seven personalities for pets that also you could use for people. But it's also it's easier to use it for pets because pets are less. You know, they're complicated.
Speaker 3: You know, yeah, they don't get offended like people do.
Speaker 2: God love us, okay, God love us. But we and when I say complicated, I don't mean we're smarter than animals. I mean that animals are simplistic in how they connect to life. They don't have the baggage we do.
Speaker 3: Well, they're authentic, right, yes, there's not. They don't play games, they don't pull punches, they.
Speaker 2: Don't they and they're super connected to what I call christ like consciousness love okay, which is connection to divinity, collection, connection to the stream of well being, connection to just feeling good. Okay, And we have a tendency to put a lot of stuff in front of the sine of field.
Speaker 3: I hadn't noticed.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so anyway, So there are seven personality that you can use for animals. Each personality likes to be talked to differently, meaning used a different tone of voice, words and phrases that really speak to their personality. They like to be touched differently, they like to be interacted with. You can use the dynamics for the food that they like and why they like the things that they like in food wise, and the dynamics also answered the question of why your animal does what they do.
Speaker 3: So is this all in a book for us?
Speaker 1: I'll answer that not yet.
Speaker 2: It's coming. Okay, it's coming. But in the meantime I've done a lot of videos on the dynamics, so people can find that on YouTube with is my name?
Speaker 3: Okay? Okay.
Speaker 2: But the dynamics make it. They take your relationship with your animal to a totally different level, a level you can't get to without this knowledge because you don't understand that your animals personality is got plus traits and minus traits. So think of it like a gauge. The plus side of this gauge is all good. Okay, you're in the green. Everything's great, everything's working great. When your animals personality is in the minus part of the gauge, what starts happening is emotional issues can crop up, trauma, drama, unwanted behaviors, even physical issues can be tied to your animal's personality not being in the healthy plus state of the spectrum.
Speaker 3: Yep. And the thing is, without knowing, it can get worse, right, it can spiral out of control.
Speaker 2: It never gets better.
Speaker 3: Until it gets addressed in a healthy healing.
Speaker 2: It always gets worse. Think of it. I tell people think of it like a person meaning, think of the personality like a like your personality. So when you are in a happy go lucky, everything good, lottida happy, just go out and everything's good state of the world. You're meeting people with the same ideals. And even if you're not, you're smiling at him and you laughing at him. How you're doing. You know, nothing's bothering you. But when you're feeling let's take a really strong minus trait like depression that's hard to get out of. It can feel like you're drowning because your personality of course there's other things going on. There might be hormonal issues, there might be other things physically going on within your body. There might be trauma that you're going through. But what happened is that trauma pushed your personality into a minus spectrum. So you start going inward. You not expressing yourself to the world as you feel like you need to. Right, So, the more you go inward, unless that inward is a comforting, happy place, the more of a spiral you go down. So and it's the same with animals.
Speaker 3: Is that where most of your work resides with animals, like do you see animals who are just so? You know, in that diminished state that is that is that where most people come to you.
Speaker 2: Most people that I might not understand it. So a person will come to me.
Speaker 3: I'm assuming they didn't like and the vet can't help, right, The vet doesn't.
Speaker 2: Not yet, not until the book's out.
Speaker 1: Right there, not till the book is out.
Speaker 2: It's awesome, But if that is interested, I'm happy to tell them and talk to them about it. I think the vetinary, the vetinary industry, and I think the animal dynamics can do incredible work together.
Speaker 3: Well, my understanding with the vet industry is actually that they have a really high level of depression. And I think this is why, right, I think, like I see seminars with you teaching vets and having this way out there. I mean, it's gonna. It has a possibility to not only help the animals, but to help the people who care for.
Speaker 2: Animals if they're open to them, because first.
Speaker 3: Of all, they're so desperate, right, desperate some other of.
Speaker 2: It, yeah, sometimes, but the veterinarian community no punitent. Look, I love vets, Okay, I'm not gonna, and I mean veterinarians, veterans. So I love veterans, and I love veterinarians. So the thing of it is is that but they're they're very they're kind of like the Ama. Okay, fair enough, all right, So they're a little boxed in and they're afraid to deviate. Now they have they have really grown leaves and bounds. Okay, there's a lot of veterinarians that are doing things like aqua therapy, acupuncture, homeopathy, Chinese herbs, things like that.
Speaker 3: They're amazing, amazing.
Speaker 2: But animal communication, nine times out of ten, when you bring it up with your vet, they are going to give you a look kind of like well, kind of like Homer's like that kind of look. Well, you know what, I would say that interesting.
Speaker 3: One of my coaching clients who's thirty years working in research and development at a very uh you know, fortune fifty company, and I was talking to her and she rides horses and she's like, the biggest stress in my life right now is that something's wrong with my horse. I don't know what it is. And I just asked her, point blank, have you tried working with an animal communicator? And she said, you know, I haven't done that in a long time. I should probably get back to that. And I was like, hell, yeah you should.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I'm just saying people are more open to it, and you know, because.
Speaker 1: Here they are well. And I think I think a way that sometimes industry changes is when their clients push them to change. Because if there's enough people who meet you, read your book, understand this more, they will drive the change because the industry won't have a choice.
Speaker 2: Right that. I think so too. I think that's the way to go because if we rely on the vetinary industry, we're going to be waiting for a long time. I think the more people who speak up who say, no, this is the benefit for my animals. So you can think I'm a kuckaboo all you want to, But I'm going to ask about this. I'm going to ask about that. I'm going to say that my animal communicator got exactly But I tell people, look, I am not a vet. I was a VET tech, so I have that background. However, I am an empathic sensor. So don't rely on me. Okay, first take your animal to the vet. And then once you take them to the vet and they get the results, and if they can't find anything or you want me to coincide with what the vet is saying, great, but don't rely on me solely because I don't want that responsibility.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think, I think you know I would do it the other way. I'd go to you first and then go into the event and go I have this information. That's how I left.
Speaker 1: I would do the same thing. You know, by the way, Coriel mets I understood that. But you know Coriel Metsuki and nailed Zuki like this boom, like seconds. Yeah, I knew exactly who Suki was. And also Siki was crawling on me as well, because we'll know he's a sweet pumpkin.
Speaker 2: But the dynamics can now be when they are published. Okay, it's going to happen. I promise when they are published, they are going to make sense to everyone because you can't dispute it. The techniques I've developed will show you how to touch your animal specifically. So excited, right, that's personality and so the reason that So let me use my own animal as an example. Really quick. I have a cat by the name of Sacred. She's amazing. Okay, she's beautiful. She's amazing. She's an ngoor, she's black, she's she helped me actually develop the sensory dynamics.
Speaker 3: She's a fancy cat. She is a fancy she's a fancy cat.
Speaker 2: She got fancy pants. So what would happen was and I'm an animal communicator, so this is before I developed the dynamics. I would pick her up because of course you want to pick up your animal, you know, and hold her. I would pick her up and hold her always. I want to use the wording, but that's probably not the right wording. It would always be interesting. So I would hold her really tight, and she would cry I was killing her it.
Speaker 3: Was too tight.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, it us a good, good, good tribe. But this is what was going on. So I would hold her tight tight, not really tight, I'm not gonna, but enough to support her. And I was that got you, You're okay. And she it would always go on and I would let her down. She'd scratch me. It was a shit chotus, my friend, sorry, everybody used to it. So what happened was I developed the dynamics. One of the personalities, the first personalities was the sensory, and I understood that the sensory does not like to be rushed. They don't. They like to move in their time. They expect that everybody moves in their time. So what happened was I was going over to sacred whenever I felt like it, whenever I you know, I want, I want to be held, I want to be cuddled, I want to be supported, I want to be loved. And it was in my time, it was in her time. So now what I do is I picked her. I let her know, and I ask her permission. I ask her, you know, we have different signs, and now I pick her up.
Speaker 3: No problem, you just gotta let her know.
Speaker 2: I gotta let her know. But I don't go over Willie Nilly and just pick her up because it's going to be awful. So the personalities, you can't dispute that. There's nothing you could dismay. You can't say, well, maybe I made it up because you pick her up again, asking permission, and you pick her up nicely in her time, and there's no problem. She doesn't scratch me nothing. You can't dispute that. Your logical mind is like, aha, this is that's my really bad Einstein.
Speaker 4: This is.
Speaker 2: Ill for me. Allow of that books. You know, I actually sound like doctor Ruth I.
Speaker 1: Think, and it was totally doctor Ruth move.
Speaker 2: I loved it.
Speaker 3: That's awesome, a great story. Well, I know, I can't wait for this book to come out. And it has just been such a joy to speak with you and get to know you. I've heard wonderful stories and I can't wait to hear more and more and more when the book comes out.
Speaker 1: I'm excited too, and I think, forell you know, do you want to let everybody know how they can get in touch with you if they.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So I make it pretty easy once you learn how to spell my name, so everything is pretty much under my name. My YouTube channel is under my name, my first name, and my last name. Facebook, you can find me under my first name my last name. You can send me an email at mail at Coriolcreamer dot com. My website is Coriolcramer dot com.
Speaker 3: So we will put all that in the Show's easy. So Caryll just one more question. You know, knowing that you've had such a rich background in working with people and working as the healer, working with animals, working as a healer, what's the work that you like the most to do. What is it like most rewarding or the least exhausting, even for you, I.
Speaker 2: Would say that more than likely it would be the Dynamics. I love them. I think they are so easy, they are so transformative. People have told me again and again, and you can go to the website and read the testimonials. Don't believe my word for it. Take there, don't take my word for it, believe theirs. And this is changing the way people's relationship, which is already awesome, it's making it even more awesomer. I don't even think that's a word, but I'm going with it anywhere.
Speaker 3: I like it.
Speaker 1: It's today.
Speaker 2: It takes it to another level, and I think That's where I get the most rewarding because it's not me doing it. Yes, I developed the dynamics, I developed the personalities, I developed the touches, I developed the word, tone of voice and all that. But I give that to you, and you're the one putting it into play. So you're actually the one who's bringing your animals personality in a more healthier state. I'm not doing anything. It's all the magics in you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and you you showed us the magical way. So thank you for being the perfect channel to bring to this, this to the planet right now. It's just perfect.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, thank you, thank you, thank you, so thanks for listening to everyone. And I just want to let you know my else having a little bit of a technical glitch. But are you back.
Speaker 1: I think so, kind of think kind of sort of yes, maybe it's a little dicey, but yeah, little dicey okay.
Speaker 3: So thank you Carriel, and remember her school.
Speaker 1: Is hard without the Animal Kingdom, y'all. Thanks every side and the other side, Thanks everybody, Thanks everybody.
Speaker 3: Thank you for joining us. Everyone, and a special thanks to our producer Joey Patt and our executive producer Maya Cole Howard, who guides us well, we guide you.
Speaker 1: Hit us up on Instagram at other Side Guides, or shoot us a note at high Hi at vibes dot store.
Speaker 3: We want to know what you think, we want to know what you know, and we want to hear your stories.
Speaker 1: And remember, our school is hard without the other Side. Insider's Guide to the other Side is a production of iHeartRadio. For more podcasts from iHeartRadio, visit the iHeartRadio app, Spotify, Apple podcast, or wherever you get your podcasts.