Speaker 1: What's a Friends, are welcome into Fantasy Pros m LB. This is the MLB Trade Deadline Breakdown Show. I am Chris Welsh. That is Joe Rico, and we just went through the gauntlet of MLB trade deadline little behind the scenes. I was not to this matters, but I wanted to do this. I scheduled this together. I was like, we gotta do a trade deadline thing, not something we usually do here on Fantasy Pros. And I'm talking with Rico, and Rico's like, you know, we're gonna talk a lot about the trades, Like do you think there's gonna be enough?
Speaker 2: And I was like, I don't know, Joe. I'm like that's a good point, Like.
Speaker 1: We'll have to see. Hey, Rico, was that enough trades for you? From leading off until this in a five hour span? My god, what's up, buddy?
Speaker 3: The baseball gods laughed in my face today, as they usually do. The baseball gods more than any other sport gods laugh at the different fan bases, and today they did. For sure. It was like thirty semidd trades. I want to stay at the top of my head. Between the time we stopped recording, I saw you like, what two hours ago, it's already this chaos. But I think, honestly thinking about it, it might be the most exciting deadline in recent memory.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And what's really interesting about it is like it's tough because we had the I'm going to talk about it in just one second and we're gonna get to your questions. But you have the Scooball trade that happened over the weekend that was kind of the big one, but it never really let you know, it never stopped. Like obviously, I don't think we got like the groundbreaking blockbuster trade of insanity or anything like that, you know what I mean, Like, we didn't have Like it doesn't look like we are three minutes. I mean we literally started this up as as well. I guess six Eastern hit three o'clock my time, as everything stopped, we hit records. We might get a couple of late stragglers, but for the most part, we did not see a zach netto go. I'm seeing one Klly is putting in that might have just got and through right at the deadline. I'm not one hundred percent sure. And that's actually funny enough. He's the guy that's like the graphic of our thing of Casey Mines. We have to confirm it, but like we didn't see like the block blockbusters, but we saw volume. We saw teams get in it, and I gotta be honest with you, we saw some.
Speaker 2: Big prospect trades as well.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna give a cheap plug. I am going to be doing a full breakdown on my Prospect one podcast focusing on all of the prospects that were traded and guys, there were some big prospects that are lowered, you know, its names to people, Alexander Frios, Henry Lalani, like, there were some big ones that got traded. But this is going to be a hyper focus on the major league trades here and that the pure volume. I mean, if someone could pull it, if someone could pull like in a twenty four hour span from when the trade deadline ends before that, this has to be on sheer volume, one of the heaviest trade deadline days for sure.
Speaker 3: I think so. And it is confirmed Kelly was Casey Maiz is a member of the Padres.
Speaker 1: That's a brutal one too, because the Diamondbacks were We're looking at him, all right, So that's gonna be near the top. We got our boy Thunderstud that's in here. We'll like like other random fantasy questions too. But I'm gonna be uh, we're gonna kind of break through what all the trades were, and I'm gonna leave some space if you guys have questions, if you guys whatever it is, like to keep it specifically trade deadline, like the Big Dance, just put a great one in that's gonna be one of the top ones. So Thunderstud, hold tight here, You're gonna be the first up because you did a super chat and then the Big Dance. That's the exact type of stuff I'm talking about. So I'd love to get very trade deadline specific things, whether it's buying into players, new situations, whatever it is. So we're gonna leave some space to answer some questions. Maybe you need to vent. I know some Brewers fans are pretty upset, and I think there's you know, some people out there that aren't loving all of those and some players that didn't get traded. So definitely put those questions in. Our boy sal behind the scenes will be highlighting some of those and we'll ge have some space for it as we're going to get into this. Want to remind you guys before we start up that you guys can catch leading off right here on this hat, which we both have, both of our hats. We have different hats. By the way, you've got more of the like, I don't know what you call it. Mine's embroidered. It's very embroidered. It's very nice. We've got the new merch there. But you can catch Leading Off live on Twitch. It's now Monday, Wednesday, Friday, and then it comes over to YouTube just a couple hours or an hour or so after, so make sure to check that out Twitch dot Tv, Slash Fantasy Pros. I will be on the Wednesday show. If we have any other like further reactions, I think we'll have had the schooble start that's happened in there, so make sure you're hanging out with us. So the thing I want to start with real quick, because this happened over the weekend. We already talked about this on today's Leading Off, so there's nothing to break down with it. But I thought this was really interesting kind of setting the stage to see for how many of you are hanging out with us, what questions come in when we break down the trades, but.
Speaker 2: If we could pull this up. This was Trek Scuble.
Speaker 1: Talking today and I thought this was really interesting because he is scheduled, I believe to pitch tomorrow quickly on Tuesday, and there's a lot of controversy around the trade. We talked about it in that like you really we neither one of us really blamed the Dodgers, by the way, because like a lot of teams had the ability to do it. It just looks for bad for baseball. Well, Trek Scuble decided to weigh in after being traded to the Dodgers, and he said, quote, every team could trade for me. I don't sympathize with people that blame the Dodgers for anything they've done. It's a winning org. I really don't sympathize it. Sympathize with people that are complaining because the Dodgers do all the right things. Quite the quote from Terrek Scouble defending his new team here, that was Yahoo Sports. I think had put that out and that's their graphic as far as the tweet goes. But I just wanted to get your quick take on seeing Trek Scouoble kind of come to that early defense. And since we're not gonna fully get into all this business talking about him here, any last thoughts before we start talking about.
Speaker 3: These didn't take long for the mask to come off, missus Schooble. You've been a Dodger for all of five minutes and you're already embracing the culture. But I said it on leading off earlier, I'll say it again. I can't really blame the Dodge. The rules are allowing them to do what they're doing. Why wouldn't they Why wouldn't they take advantage of all the other owners sitting on their hands and doing absolutely nothing. You got the Brewers setting legitimate package after Dustin May and not trying to go get Trek Scoogle, So why wouldn't the Dodgers do this? Hard to blame them at this point.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and we're gonna get to see him right out the gates. And by the way, I saw that you reference to tweet or some people some chatter in the internet. I saw it after we got them with the show of someone being like so based off of Baseball America, they're saying that the Angels got a better return, and it was like, well, dude, that's what we're talking about. I don't agree with the ranking, and I don't care what the ranking says. But also there's a side thing. Two years of control versus two months of control is different, Like you do have to consider the amount of control you have on a player that equals the return. That's why Schooble was so complicated. He's one of the best players in all of baseball, but it is a two month rental. And on top of everything that Scooba wanted to play with the Dodgers and was going to come back after how likely did any team really feel that they were going to be competitive in re signing when the CBA comes in. So it's like, I actually kind of don't blame a lot of the teams. But then that gets back into a weird scenario of like, you know, competitive sides of baseball and stuff. As they they gave up Zay or Hope, which I said, I think from a fantasy perspective, Hope Overnamala.
Speaker 2: Like hands down, and they got River Ryan.
Speaker 1: But I understand, you know, all.
Speaker 2: Of the chaos sits with it, but he is already.
Speaker 1: In the streets defending those Dodgers. Man.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't know the JJ Cooper thing is interesting, and I'm not sure how much stock I want to put into it, given that we are a fantasy show and it's probably more of a real life take based on the fact that he's a shortstop, et cetera, et cetera. But it also just feeds into me being a self loathing Blue Jays fan, So I will take every opportunity that I can to poop poove my franchise. But the Jays, we'll talk about it that Jay's made a couple of decent moves today. It was it was a crazy deadline Wels, So I'm still trying to process it all. There's still so much going through my head right now.
Speaker 2: It was it was so oh so crazy.
Speaker 1: It really really was. And we're going to kind of go through some of these trades and I'll tie in Thunderstuds. So what I'm gonna do is I'm going to go in little buckets of the trade deadline, because, like I said, I want to leave some breathing room for some trades, and specifically if you guys have trades centered around some of the guys we talk about. But let's kind of so again, there were some trades that happened earlier this morning that we're not necessarily talking about. This is essentially trades that happened after leading off, So a five hour span of like I swear to god, like thirty plus trades, a gajillion players traded. So Scoogle can come off because we've talked enough about him, and let's start up with what is probably the biggest blockbuster of the day, Adlei Rutchman. Ali Rutchman was traded to the Boston Red Sox. And what was a pretty big trade because there were a multitude of huge prospects. I told you we're not going to talk a ton about prospects here, but that is the key here. The Orioles acquired five players, three prospects, all three high end guys in the top five if you care about what Baseball America or like MLB pipeline has to say, probably Baseball America two in that respect. They got Carlos Navarez and a player to be named later, all for Atlei Richman, who has an extra year of eligibility. The prospects involved was the big deal. Anthony Einsen and Kyson Witherspoon are two high high end pitchers. Now, there was an interesting thing. I don't even know if we pulled anything from it, but I highly suggest going to listen to it. Lance Brasdowski was on foul Territory and he had this kind of I think he might have thought it was a throwaway common at the end, but it ends up being what foul Territory clipped where he said, you know, he goes through. He was shocked about the trade and said he ended up speaking he had one what was it, one GM or one person in baseball that said the Orioles got fleeced because they took on a bunch of broken pieces, essentially saying maybe they were just talking about Witherspoon because Witherspoon's been kind of broken, but really tearing apart this trade. But I think every other human being besides that guy looks and goes wow, that is a huge trade for Adley Ruchman, who does have an extra year of control. He goes in to Boston gets he's going to be their catcher. He's part of that offense. I guess I will just stop on this one for a second. This was a huge, a huge overall trade, but the fantasy impact for this season is solely around what Adley Ruchmand can do in Boston. This kind of feels like this could be a plus.
Speaker 3: Joe, Yeah, I think the Red Sox probably did pretty well here. And as you guys know, I'm not the biggest prospect guy, but it seems like a heck of a return. But you have to pay up to acquire game changing type of players, and that's where people will probably shut off the stream and say it's Adley Rutchman. He hasn't done anything, and that seems to be the prevailing sentiment that Adley Rutchman has been a bust and he's not lived up to the hype, and he's not very good and he's injury prone. Since Adley Rudchmand debuted in twenty twenty two, there are only two catchers who have a higher fangrafs wins by replacement. It's Cal Rawley and it's William Contreras. I think Adli Rutchman is really good and this is a position of need for the Red Sox. Maybe they overpaid slightly, but locking in a catcher who is still just twenty eight years old, who is going to be your backstop for the next probably six seven years, most likely, you have to assume that there will be some talks of extension, but it is a weird trade. I will say this, like trading your franchise one of your franchise cornerstones within the division is not something you see very often. The Orioles progression over the last couple of years of like, you know, we have this upcoming group of prospects, and they're going to change our team and change the organization, and it's been so disappointing. It's really they have not lived up to the hype even a little bit.
Speaker 1: Thunderstood. Getting to his question again, I'm gonna leave more time for it, but might intertwine them. He had said, I've got a rule of no socks players. So the Retchmen trades killing him Alvarez or Stevenson as a replacement. By the way, Stevenson was pretty heavily Another aside here, I just realized the Reds were this team that we're gonna sell off all these pieces, and they just traded what low that was it. They we're gonna trade off Hunter Green and they were gonna trade off Tyler Stevenson. And there were a ton of rumors about it, and they didn't do much of it. Anything but I mean I would not, by the way, follow this rule th understood. I would stick with Retchmond over these guys. But if you had to pick one, who would you.
Speaker 3: Go with, I mean it's ro it would be Richmond, but I would say Alvarez if you get that hard line. I like what Alvarez has done this year. Another guy that feels like because he's missed some time, he doesn't get the dew he's probably deserved. But I take Alvarez, and I say that as a guy who's been a pro Stevenson guy for years. But I'm kind of over it and can over it at this point.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I would probably also do the same. So the Adlai Richmond trade kind of a big deal. I think that's a big plus in fantasy. They also made another big trade. This was shocking to me because my first reaction was like, they didn't do anything with this. They traded Marcelo Mayer, And there was a time we thought Marcelo Mayer was going to potentially be a piece that could you know, be a part of like a Zach neetto trade or maybe even with the Diamondbacks, and they traded him for Eric Miller. I mean Eric Miller's a solid lefty reliever, and I think they did maybe want a little bit that more in the bullpen, So I think maybe from like a complete baseball perspective, but like, how do we not look at this as being like you just did not give the runway for a guy to mature and become a full time player.
Speaker 2: This is the type of trade that reeks the.
Speaker 1: Criticism of Breslo and their team where they do not know how to properly wait and or develop some of their players. And this I don't know if San Francisco is the best environment, but you just could feel it like he goes over there, he's going to be a worthwhile player. I don't know if it'd be like this big fantasy guy or anything like that, but he goes out and hits like two seventy and is like at least in the high teens of homers. Like maybe he's a better real life player than not. But this one had my head scratching.
Speaker 3: Dude, I don't I don't really get it, and I was, you know, I praise the Red Sox for the Retchmen deal, and then in the next breath, I'll criticize them for this one because I don't know what you're doing trading a guy in Marcello Mayer, who granted has struggled to this point, but we're talking three hundred and sixty four played appearances. We're talking about just over a half season worth of plate appearances, and you're giving up on him for a guy in Miller who's a pretty serviceable reliever, but also with his wartz as well. We're talking about a guy who has a fifteen percent walk rate, a one forty whip. I mean, just a year ago he had a seventeen percent strikeout rate. I know it was only a thirty inning season for him last year, but there are definitely some head scratching elements to this trade. Paul Sport says something a lot, and it's been drilled into my head that you can't really judge a player until they have a thousand plate appearances in the big leagues, and Jordan Walker is the huge example of that this year. Every now and then, you can make a judgment before that, but until you get to at least like two full seasons, you don't really know what you have. And they're trading Mayor without really knowing what he is. He's a guy who could develop into a really good defensive player, probably not at short but second or third. I could really see it, and you've just abandoned the bat And what is he twenty three? Twenty three, maybe twenty four years old. It's a head scratching for sure.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I didn't understand it. Whatsoeverything is a great move by the Giants, and you know, future team building. They've got all these guys that like have these ridiculous contracts, and it's like you could build around Marcela Mayer, especially if you can fix them. Hopefully they can. I thought this was a this is a great real life baseball move, but you know that doesn't necessarily you know, turn the dial a bunch. I do want to talk about this. I don't think we had a graphic because it literally happened as soon as we started up. But I want to talk about the Ksey Mice thing for a second, so we can go back to two box unless we did have a graphic. But the Casey Mize trade to San Diego is pretty shocking. Their's in the Diamondbacks. We're trying like crazy to go and get Casey Mice. He was a good rental starting pitcher and This kind of just said that this team is gonna they're gonna make a run for it, like they want to be competitive. What was the other move that they made. Didn't they make another move that am? I like just forgetting about it. Oh yeah, they got a Robbie so we can jump in. You're welcome to throwing Robbie Ray as well. Since we're just talking about the Padres for a second, they acquired Robby Ray, which, by the way, I'm just gonna throw out. Joniel Hernandez is actually kind of a dude. This might be one of those trades long term. We go back and look and we're like, wow, the Padres gave up a dude, so this is actually a good return for the Giants. Miguel Mendez is also kind of interesting. But Robbie Ray goes from a really good pitching environment too, a really good pitching environment, and they were able to, you know, bring in two starting pitchers to fill out that rotation. I'm actually thoroughly impressed that the Padres Casey Maiz, Robbie Ray, that's paired with what Michael King or yeah, Michael King one of the best bullpen pieces out there, an incredible bullpen overall, there was a Morione rumor that was floating out there. Talk to me about Fantasy repercussions and thoughts on Robbie Ray and Casey miz both going This was the biggest starting pitching acquisition of impact of any team was the Padres, and they became aggressive buyers.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so I'll start with Casey Miz. He's somebody that I've really come into loving this year. I did a show of there across a couple of weeks ago, going through stat Cast leader boards, and Casey Mees was up there on a couple different ones, but I think the main one that we discussed him on was the ex wOBA allowed and he was one of the top ten or top fifteen pitchers in terms of the opposing x wOBA. He has a sub one whip, he has a sub three ERA, all the supporting metrics are in that two and a half to three type of range, really good command, He's up the strikeouts this year. This is a legitimate starting pitcher, Casey mice is.
Speaker 1: So I'm not just I just want to throw out. I had not seen the return, and my reaction with if anyone just saw that was just seeing the return Casey Meies, by the way, is an undersearch a free agent after this year. This is a rental. Yeah, they gave up cash Mayfield. Cash Mayfield was the top prospect in their system. Looks like, you know, maybe he's not like a high high high end like elite fantasy ace. I am shocked they gave up cash Mayfield for a rental. But then I'm also not shocked because it's Preller And now I see why the Diamondbacks could not get Casey Mice because holy crap, that's a huge return. Casey miz is the type of guy that you would have used if you were trying to go get like a Zach Nedo. I mean we were talking like again, like he's not like a top twenty five overall prospect or anything like that, but that's like in the line of like a top one hundred overall pitcher. Also, Jackson Wolf is a decent piece that kind of took me by here because I agree with you. I actually think if we'll briefly kind of do this, because you know, we're only here for a short period of time doing this, if we had to start picking like who the biggest biggest beneficiaries, I think This is one of the beneficiaries Casey Mice Like, this is probably in my top five. The next guy we're going to talk about, it's probably like my number one, But this is one of I like Robbie Ray, I think this is actually a solid place. But Casey Miz specifically to me, is like an extra little boost.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's had good luck with the home run suppression this year, but last year it was a little bit of a problem for him. It was twenty one homers last season, up a lot of fly balls. So being in San Diego, I think that's a big boost for his profile. But I was able to pull up that leaderboard. I was expected wOBA for pitchers, and he ranks thirteenth among all pitchers who have thrown at least two hundred or who have faced at least two hundred balls in play this year. So he has a better expected wOBA than guys like Drew Rasmussen, Yoshinobu Yamamoto, Chase Burns, Christopher Sanchez. He's been a dude. He really has been an underrated ace this season and this is a really good pickup. I don't know if Robbi Ray is as impactful at this stage of his career. Drakeout's kind of down. We did a video I think it was with you, maybe with Bubba selling Robbie Ray a few weeks ago, just because I'm not sure the strikeouts are coming back the way that we need them to. But as rotation depth for a team like again, I said this, maybe it was on the show actually with Peter a couple days ago, that the Padres. You know, if you look at their whole team, the only real glaring weakness is the starting rotation. That lineup is pretty good, and they've had a really good July too. Machado pulled it around, Merrill has been great, and Jake Cronaworth as well. Well. They filled their biggest need. So good for them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, not really anymore. I mean they've created depth. I think they did a good job. Let's keep a running tally as we roll through here of our favorite, like most impactful changes, and I think Casey Miis is the first one that's gonna jump up here. I am gonna be I want to do one more main one, and then I want to burn through some others, and then I want to get your questions. So again, we've got a couple questions in here, but feel free. If you've got any questions related to the trade deadline, that's important, put them in the chat right now. Sal will star them and we'll get going. But before we do, before we move on, I want to remind you guys the reason we can do stuff like this and of our sponsor, because today's show is sponsored by our friends over at hard Rock Bet sportsbook where everybody feels everybody it feels like it's the slow season. No, my friends, it's the baseball season. People get to get introduced to the wonderful world of baseball betting, and hard Rock Bet is introducing the ten cent summer sale, big juice fee, whatever you call it. They're cutting their cut on winter spreads over under pregame baseball bets, same bets, better odds, you name it. It's hooked up there. If you're ready to step into the batter's box, sign up with hard Rock Bets today. In place a five dollars bet. If it wins, you get one hundred and fifty and bonus bets on top of your winnings. That's an extra one to fifty in your account. And yes, Florida's only legal sportsbook. But you don't have to be in just Florida, Arizona, Ohio, New Jersey, Indiana, Tennessee, Virginia, Illinois, Colorado, and Michigan, with more states on the way. So grab your bat and swing for the fences all August long during hard Rock Bets ten cent Summer Sale, download the hard Rock Bet app today, roll with.
Speaker 3: Us payable and bonus bets not a cash offer offered by the Seminol Tribe of Florida. In Florida offered by Seminole hard Rock Digital LLC and all other states, must be twenty one plus and physically present in Arizona, Colorado, Florida, Illinois, Indiana, Michigan, New Jersey, Ohio, Tennessee, or Virginia to play. Terms and conditions apply. Concerned about gambling and Florida, call one A three to three play wise. In Indiana. If you are someone who knows a gambling problem in one help, call one eight hundred and nine with it. In Arizona, Ohio and Virginia, call one eight hundred My reset gambling problem called one eight hundred gambler.
Speaker 1: All right, let's get back to these. The other one I think of big importance here and then well, there's like a couple in here, but I'm trying to stick with us because I want to answer questions. Is let's roll out the Luke Weaver one, because in my mind, this is the most impactful trade from where they were to where they are now. Erico and I just did a trade video, and I'll tell you right now, I put Luke Weaver on there. I understand people now understand he's a closer, but I think Luke Weaver has the potential to be a top ten closer in baseball. Given this opportunity, one of him or Devin Williams is going to get traded. He's the guy that goes. He goes to Pittsburgh should instantly become their closer. They gave up a kind of big give. By the way, Sammy Stefferr was having an absolute Berserko season in the month of July. No prospect had more home runs the entire minor league system of any team than Sammy Steffura, So he was going off. So this is a big piece. But Luke Weaver, to me, goes in his like twenty seven percent K percentage. He's been locked down. You're going to be closing out games now for guys like schemes. Hopefully Devall doesn't keep blowing them. They've got to put themselves in positions to keep winning. But I think this is one of the most impactful. So I'm gonna put this in our our big boost with Casey Maiz here. Do you agree with me? What do you think about the Luke Weaver trade.
Speaker 3: I do agree that he should be the closer. I'm not one hundred percent sure that he'll just be handed the reins, and I'm still kind of going back and forth on Soda Well Sodo. I'm just looking at his numbers for the year. He has a three sixty ninety RA, he has a one zero six whip, he has a seventeen percent strikeout to Walker, he's done his job at fourteen saves. He's blown a couple of them, but he's pretty much been doing what they've asked him to do. You have Luke Weaver, you have Timilla Devall, who they also picked up, and then you have Kirby Yates, who they also grabbed at the deadline. A lot of guys with closing experience are around there. I do think that it should be Luke Weaver. I'm not a one hundred percent sure that they will give him the rains though. That's my worry. Mason Montgomery is also in contention there. They're just a lot of guys that could get saves. I'm not one hundred percent sure if they will just hand the rains over immediately to the new guy.
Speaker 1: I think Montgomery's great, but I think there's a specific reason you brought in Luke Weaver. Now here is your worst case. This is what I will relent if he's a fireman. Fireman's the worst because then that's the high leverage guy, and that's what he has done a ton in his career. He was doing that with the Yankees. Sum if he's one of those guys. If the most important part of the lineup is there in the eighth, then they might bring in Luke Weaver and then a guy like Sodo gets the save. So that is definite possibility. But you know what, let those question marks be the reason that I get to go buy him. You know, that's the reason that I want to go and buy on Luke Weaver. I think he's there's a very specific reason why you go make that move you trade a high end prospect, is you let him be the guy that closes out games. The problem that the pirates have, and now that you're actually talking me into it a little bit, is sometimes they'll put them in, they'll put themselves in the position where you getting to that win. So they might need a Luke Weaver to be in those higher leverage spots. So I actually hope I'm wrong about that, but I think he has a potential to be a top ten closer. I'm not sure where everybody else is on that.
Speaker 3: Anything else, No, skill wise, I agree. I just the usage will be interesting to see, and for a lot of my leagues, it's a Sunday night fab, so we'll have a whole week to see how the usage goes over the next week, so we will have a good little sample size for sure before we actually have to make fids.
Speaker 1: All right, one more of the big breakdowns I'm gonna do, and then I'm going to go a little bit quicker to just get through the rest, and then we are going to start bringing up your questions. I've been targeting some as well. The next trade up was Foster Griffin. I was actually very surprised that this trade went down because I don't know the Nationals. I know they traded away Luis Garcia. I guess there was just a weirdness to me of like why did they trade off some of these pieces? They took advantage of the insane season that Foster Griffin was having. It was a sub three e are I think, really good shapes, lots of pitch, mixed stuff. He's been incredible whole year. I will say, when you look at them taking advantage of it, I'm not really sure they got four prospects back. I don't not. I mean, Josh Hartle's interesting. It might be a guy, but I'm kind of shocked that you make this move and then you just got depth. You didn't get like a good, really good piece to it. But Griffin goes in with the Guardians, and I think this was a great play the Guardians. We talked about it earlier. Did they got Joe Adell? They got a power bat, He's going to lead you to the top of Homers. And then now they got a guy that they get to pair with Parker Messik and with Gavin Williams who's been nuts. So this is another one of those I mean, do you view this as like a plu I kind of think I do view this as a plus. I don't know if I think this is one of the biggest changes of the deadline, but this is a plus. Him going to the Guardians.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I guess he's thirty one years old, he's a free agent at the end of the year, and I guess they'd probably had some internal discussions that led them to believe he wasn't going to come back, and this is their chance to cash in. And I mean, he's done about everything he can to cash in. He's won twelve of his twenty two starts. He has a three h six er, he's a one zero seven whip. He's saved a couple of my fantasy teams this year, for sure. I just I don't love it from a front office that seems to be more forward thinking, and they had the best offense in all of baseball and they traded one of the major pieces for that, and now they've traded their ace. So I'm not sure what the direction is long term, but I guess if they don't think that they could resign them, this is probably the thing that they should have done. It's just I can't speak to the quality of these prospects. You don't see him blown away by it.
Speaker 1: Though, no, not at all. Like Josh Hartle definitely could be a guy, but that's not what I'm trading. Like Nick Mitchell's kind of interesting, like this is just not a package that does anything for me. This is almost this is like a fantasy trade where someone's like, you know, he's like four guys, you know, and it's just like volume doesn't make me feel better about this. I would have much rather had some quality, get two guys one of a little better quality, and I just don't think they ended up doing that. So I didn't love that at all. All right, So the next few trades here, so I know, we got some graphics for them and we can definitely back you guys can put them up as I go. But my Arizona Diamondbacks picked up Lars Nutbar. I definitely love this trade. It's very funny, just because like my association with Lars Nutbar over the years, I kind of gave up on him this year, of course, and he's got an arbitrational year next year, so the Diamondbacks actually have some control. They traded Daniel Egan, which is a little bit of a dude. Rub and Santana had kind of fallen out of favor and a player to be named. My worry is that's probably going to be like a guy in the long term. But I don't hate this. I don't hate them getting some depth there. They were tied to Alec Burlson, they were tied to some pitchers. They didn't make any of it happen, but they got some more depth. So that was a decent one. Also, the biggest thing, and I'm going to put this is number three on our list of beneficiaries. Joshua Bias has clearly got to be coming up. This is making room for Joshua Bias if I've ever seen it in my life. So one, uh go and pick him up. This should lead to him being up like instantly. So Joshua Bias is a big one. I'm gonna just do a couple more and then we'll jump in. The Chicago Cubs made a handful of trades. The Cubs acquired Braxton Garrett from the Marlins. The Cubs then acquired Clay Holmes and Tyrone Taylor, which by the way, they ended up trading Jefferson Rojas, which is a big name prospect. And then they acquired Ryan Zephyrjan from the Angels, and they traded away Mois's ballasteros. That was actually some big moves. So they made three big moves, two to their rotation or yeah, two to their rotation, one on the bullpen, and they gave away a ton of pieces out there. So we can stop there for a second. Cubs moves.
Speaker 2: I threw the diamondback one in there. Anything of note for you.
Speaker 3: I've loved Lars Noubar going back to probably his first season in the Bigs. I've just always been really drawn to the high end base profiles. He's got some good power speed. He was a leadoff hitter there for a while. Last couple of years have not been terribly kind to him, mostly in terms of injuries, but a lot of the skills are still there. Fifty one percent heart hit rate this year best of his career. Ninety two mile an hour average exit velocity best of his career. Still got a good barrel rate, still a really good on bass. Guy doesn't chase lots of contact. He's a data darling if you're into the going through the fangrause stackcast page. Has always been a fan of his, and the other thing I was gonna mention that just totally slipped my mind. The other deal all the Cubs, right, the.
Speaker 1: Cubs, the cub the crazy.
Speaker 3: One we always talk about, you know, the Dodgers stockpiling starting pitching. I tweeted this out earlier on the Fantasy Pros account. These are the starting pitchers that the Cubs currently have on the roster, both healthy and injured. Matthew Boyd showed at Imanaga, David Peterson, Clay Holmes, Colin Ray, Kevin Gosman, Ben Brown, Edward Cabrera, Kate Horton, Justin Steele, Braxton Garrett, and Happy Erasade. They have like twelve viable starting pitchers, and now some of them are injured. A couple of these guys are probably gona leave a free agency. But I don't think I've ever seen a collection of like twelve guys who could legitimately be starting pitchers all on one major league roster at the same time.
Speaker 1: Also an interesting note, they essentially may have traded for more than half of their rotation moving forward. I forgot about that. Goss Men, Holmes, and Braxon Garrett, So that's kind of a that's a big one. The Giants made a big move. They acquired Helio Ramos, and they traded two big pieces. I think it's oh god, it's Kent. It's jeff Kin's son, Keaton Kent. I'm forgetting his first name now, but jeff Kin's son. And Henry Lallani was the big one. Yeah, Kayden Kent there, Kayden Kent and Henry Laalani, who's a big time prospect, Helio Ramos. This is going to be a beneficiary in New York. I don't even want to go. I mean, the only thing that could be bad is if there's like a rotational thing that the Yankees didn't have trading Spencer Jones or Dominguez. So it just feels like there's a little bit of a log jam. But this is a good one. We'll come back to that. The Rays acquired Liam Hicks with from the Marlins, and Marlins ended up trading Braden Taylor, Adrian Santana, and Jacob Kissing. The Brewers acquired Dustin May and Jojo Romero. At the end, I do want to talk about the biggest disappointments and biggest winners for a second. I think a lot of Brewers fans are like, this is a disappointment. They also got Antonio Sinzitela to help in their bullpen. The big to do and this would be on my prospect pod. It was the Prospects that the Brewers gave up for Dustin May. Alexander Friaz specifically got people up in arms. The Astros acquired Dalton var Show from the Blue Jays Your Blue Jays. The Blue Jays then acquired they were super weird in the moves they were making, Josh Stephen and Josh Smith, and they traded Adam Maco and the Dodgers traded for Chris Bubitch. I think there's maybe a trader two that I've forgotten, and there Kirby Gates has mentioned. I forgot he was also traded to the Pirates. I think we got all of them?
Speaker 3: Are we go?
Speaker 1: I think all of them? So any quick notes on and then I'm going to go to questions on the You got Hicks to Tampa Bay, Hellio Ramos to New York. Dustin May is going to go into that Brewers rotation, var show. Any quick notes on any of those guys.
Speaker 3: Well, the Jays getting a controllable starter in Eric Gatty, who has showed own some upside in exchange for two months of Dalton var Show. I think is a really good piece of business. And I criticized the Blue Jays a lot, but I think they did well in that trade there. Jeff Hoffman also gone.
Speaker 1: Cannot Oh, yes, Jeff Hoffman thinks he cannot hurt me anymore.
Speaker 3: Thank you. He's gone finally, But I do think there's a chance that he ends up getting some saves in Minnesota out there now. Their current closer Gomez Joandris Gomez. I believe his first name is pronounced. He's been pretty good for them, but Hoffman definitely has more closer type stuff, so I would imagine that Hoffman is probably a decent pickup there. Elliott Ramos goes from the twenty sixth ranked park for right handed power to the second ranked park. So a guy who's already shown twenty plus home run upside, this could be a thirty home run bat next year if things go right for him. I think that's mostly it in terms of my thoughts on the big stuff. No, it's perfect.
Speaker 1: We don't need to go through We got questions from people that we'll talk about. That's I mean. And by the way, those are the trades from when we ended leading off until the deadline ended. That is not mentioning. You know, when we started the show the Joe Adell The Morning Trades, there were quite a few that was a lofty and heavy day of trades with a ton of fantasy impact. I've got four here and we'll review it at the very end, and we'll also kind of talk about, you know, who we thought were maybe the losers of the trade deadline. But let's go through some questions. So again, this is your chance for probably the next you know, five to ten minutes. Any questions that you've got based around these trade deadline guys, please put them in the big dance, says Luke Weaver or Grant Taylor rest of season. I've clearly stated it's Luke Waiver for me.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna go Taylor just because I think the path is a lot clearer to him getting saves. There's gonna be no question about him being the closer, Whereas I do have some questions with Waiver, So I'll take Grant Taylor there.
Speaker 1: John said, what's up?
Speaker 3: Well, what's up? John?
Speaker 1: I'm shocked the Rockies didn't trade any Well, they did. They traded Briton Doyle that was one that we that was covered in leading off. But to your point, they didn't do anything else. Hunter good That's that's a big one. I mean, if you want to talk about the big names that weren't traded, who were the big names that weren't traded? Hunter Goodman and Zach Netto were probably the two most prolific ones. I think there were smaller versions of like Sandy al Contra. I mean, Abrams has taken off the board, Joe Ryan had kind of been taken off the board, But like going into this, Netto and Goodman were the two big ones we thought could get traded. And not only did the Rockies not trade Goodman, they only traded Doyle. So that outfield, what is it? It's like McCarthy, Moniac, Carrig and who am I forgetting? I know, I'm forgetting. I feel like I'm forgetting somebody. It is Beck, but he's hurt.
Speaker 3: I guess Marthy moniac and Carrig, isn't it.
Speaker 1: Troy Johnston is out there. And but the problem is is the they traded one less guy to make me feel comfortable that Charlie Condon could come up, so that one kind of you know that does kind of suck. So well, it's a good question. It is weird that they did it. Surprise Bieber wasn't moved. I could probably answer that what market somebody wanted?
Speaker 3: Nobody wanted.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the Savannah Bananas were calling maybe, but I don't think anybody else would have.
Speaker 3: Well, they already traded for Anthony Volpi today, so they were busy already.
Speaker 1: I saw that.
Speaker 3: I saw that.
Speaker 1: That was funny. This was in relation to the Marcela Mayer stuff that the Red Sox believe in Christian Campbell as their future second Baseman laughing, you know.
Speaker 2: You laugh, But he did really pick it up as of.
Speaker 1: Recent I think that's the one that like they didn't want to give up on Campbell and they want to try to develop. But again, just for them to trade that level, you know what, it feels like, it's not the same. It feels very much like when the Diamondbacks were like, we should trade Dansby Swanson for Shelby Miller, and that's what they did. It was different because the Diamondbacks weren't in a space where they were like giving up, like like it is here, but it's just like you guys couldn't develop anymore like Eric. It caught like the I will never not be shocked at the ice of what relief pitchers cost. It's insane to me. Like that rumor today. Did you see where it was the Yankees? Everyone refuted it and whatever, but that the Yankees offered Will Warren for Adrian Morion. I saw that, and then the Padres instantly rejected it. The market for controllable relief pitching is absolutely absurd, Padre. I can't if that's real.
Speaker 3: The Padres are kind of crazy for rejecting that.
Speaker 1: I think I agree, but I don't. I don't know. I don't know, don't understand nothing. Not me.
Speaker 3: Aj Preller does what aj Preller wants. He's who can get inside of that, and nobody can get inside that. Nobody would want to.
Speaker 1: Oh, I've actually been around. I'm gonna record it next time, because you know, I go to the Padres facility like all the time, and I've seen it in definitely in spring training, but in some other spots when he's out there and he's just walking around the fields and it's like a trippy thing like those videos you see.
Speaker 2: He just does it.
Speaker 1: He just walks around the fields. I was there when Michael King was throwing in spring training and he was just watching him, and I was like, oh, like Michael King, better be careful and better watch out. The Big Dance also dialed in here Braves are going to head in October with Sale and Martine Perez Elder and Holmes, and I think they didn't they get somebody some low named pictures.
Speaker 3: They got Tyler Complete, they got Tyler Molly, They got Tyler.
Speaker 1: That's what it is, dude. Trades that happened on Sunday feel like they have. They happened like three months ago.
Speaker 3: Yes, especially with the the flurry of activity we've had. I mean there's probably a couple of things that have fallen through the cracks, just because it was like damn bam. We were trying, like behind the scenes. You should have seen us in the twenty minutes leading up to the show, just like, oh, we have a graphic for this, We've read, we've read, Oh this happened now, It's like it's madness.
Speaker 1: I was recording a football show and I was like, behind the scenes, like respond I had were our boy Ryan Wormley messaging me the the adlete trade and he met He's the one that broke the prospects to me and I'm like in the middle of football show, and I was like, is this for real? Like it's been three hours of Arico and I and by the way, not just us Callie and our boys Sal those two were working their butts off just getting cool graphics.
Speaker 3: And so that'll be fun. Absolutely when that show comes out. I think it's the Bold Prediction show that you were taping. It'll be fun for somebody to try and pick up when exactly you got that message, just to see if they could see your eyes. Possibly.
Speaker 1: I don't even remember. I was just like a little bit, but yeah, shout out to them. Make sure to put some love in the in the chat for those guys.
Speaker 3: For sure.
Speaker 1: Barry had said didn't have netto and debtmer staying with the Angels on my Bengo card. Yeah, why would you actively go and move Joe adell In Jose Soriano and then you don't make these move I mean I think it would. The telling piece would be the offers just simply weren't there, And they probably will entertain it in an off season whenever there's baseball again.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I think they tried to trade Deptmers to the Cubs because there was a lot of reporting that he was a CUB and it looked official, and then it was pulled back, So I think they had something there, But I think the Cubs just they already had twelve fricking starting pitchers, so they had no more room for anymore of them. The homes deal, I guess, was better, and I just I don't know. It seemed like he was a cub there for like an hour, but I'm surprised that something didn't materialize. I wish that Jay's got Deptors instead of Soriano, but I won't lead us down in that rabbit hole.
Speaker 1: I one hundred percent only read this as sarcasm, so I'm going to assume that he's being sarcastic to me, but shout out and if not, you can tell me. But shout out to Van Rod, who doubled down and says, w the behind the scenes peeps. Absolutely, Van Rod's our cheerleader. But I only read things like this in absolute sarcasm, like yeah, it's a good story, Welsh like you hate me, so okay, thanks, Pete, love you. Am I smart to snag Zephyr Jan and Brasa band looking for saves. Yeah, I think it's great. I think it's good and speculative. I don't know if it's going to be long term because I don't I just don't know if they're going to go to either one of those guys. But I think this is the speculative time. Why wouldn't you so if you had a lean, where would you go?
Speaker 3: M so Zephyr John is going to be compete Dana Polentsi is going to be back pretty soon.
Speaker 1: That's what I was. Yeah, I kind of a lose.
Speaker 3: And then bras a band. Did he get traded? He didn't get traded? Did he? Yeah?
Speaker 1: He got traded.
Speaker 3: Brase band get traded.
Speaker 1: Where I think was the U? Was that the Cubs? I think it was the Cubs.
Speaker 3: Did he go to the Cubs?
Speaker 1: I didn't mention him.
Speaker 3: No, he went to the he went to the White Sox. He went to the White Sox. Sorry, he went to the White Sox.
Speaker 1: I don't that's what it is. Oh, yeah, that was for Gabe Davis. I forgot about that trade. That was for Gabe Davis. So Zephyr Jam would be I think maybe the better speculative ad than Brasaman.
Speaker 3: I think I would agree there. When you said Gabe Davis, I went, like my brain thought, the football player. I don't know what's wrong with me.
Speaker 1: A lot's going on the wide receiver. YEA gave Davis starting pitcher for the White Socks.
Speaker 3: I think Zephyr Jhon probably has a better chance because Polentzia, there has been a lot of stuff going on with him. I just really think Grant Taylor is the guy for the White Sox. I don't think anybody's taking that job from Grant Taylor.
Speaker 1: I agree with you, So that's why I would go with Zephyr Jenn. All Right, we'll do a couple more here, Ben Joyce, Ben Joyce Worth Stashing. I've done a lot of speaking today and I'm suffering. Yeah, I think that's a I mean he's a I think what did he just pitching like triple A recently? Like, I think that's a decent one down the line, I pick up a couple saves.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean you got to wonder how many saves the Angels are going to have and if he is actually the guy. Maybe he is, maybe he's not. And for a bad team like that, you're probably looking at just a handful of saves. If you're desperate, then I don't have a big problem with it, though.
Speaker 1: I like the job one the job if you're looking for starting pitching help, like, there's a couple open spots, a couple of yeah.
Speaker 3: And actually that's the perfect time. Actually we don't have to do it. But Jack Flaherty posted this hilarious like Fresh Prince of bel Air meme where he's just like, oh, we're standing in the everybody else everybody else is gone. It's funny because he was the one guy who got traded a couple of years ago and got himself a ring out of it and went back to Detroit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, peace out. Should I drop Antonaci in favor of Ramos? I? I don't love the idea, but I think I would. I'm very much about Ramos, I am. I. I guess I'm a little bit worried maybe it gets super platoony. Someone also asked the question, is Luis Garcia gonna sit? Kind of seems like he might that he's gonna be the strong side platoon guy and Go is going to be the short side platoon. I'm I kind of feel like they might try to get him more playing time.
Speaker 2: In there.
Speaker 1: I kind of want to feel that helly O Ramas is not going to be positioned where he's going to be in a super rotation. But you know the send down Spencer Jones. But when Stanton's healthy, it does make it complicated. All that being said, I think I really like hell Ramos in New York.
Speaker 3: Uh. Yeah, Ramos is going to be really good, but Antonacci has also been such a consistent force this year. I guess if it doesn't matter for position and the fact that Ramos is on the waiver wire, I mean it's probably a more of a shallow league. I think you can make that swap and see if it works out. Ramos is going to get a big boost in that lineup. But something else of note, The Yankees lineup has been really bad for a couple months now without Judge, so it's not as big of a lineup. It's just when we think of the Yankees, like they're not like a top three lineup right now, like they've been a bottom five lineup for a while.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Dan are going to cover your question here in a second. We already kind of did. The last one I want to hit. This is interesting is Kate Anderson worth a pick up in ten team. He is, But but I know where you're going with this. Emerson Hancock not getting traded does make this a little bit wonky in that they've got their five pitchers. Now I'm a little bit worried this is going to feel way more piggy I mean, they did tell us it was gonna be piggyback, but we were dreaming it wouldn't be in a ten team. Yeah, let me retract that ten team. I don't think I am picking him up in a twelve team. I would speculate, But even in a twelve team, I am a little bit worried that Kate Anderson might be more like piggyback on Emerson Hancock. And if Hancock goes five and kid comes in, what is he getting to about? Some ratios and stuff? So the prospects of Kate Anderson look a little bit less exciting.
Speaker 3: Actually, I might retract that again. I might go in the opposite direction here, because I think Bryce Miller is somebody that we need to be a little bit worried about, and maybe not like full blow and worry at all. But the last few starts have been really bad for him. He started the year when he was pitching middle of May at ninety seven miles an hour. His most recent start was ninety five to seven. Over his last four starts, Bryce Miller has a five forty eight ERA, He has a thing is freezing, a twelve percent strikeout rate. He has a one to fifty five WHIP. They might piggyback Bryce Miller, and if they do that, Ben Anderson might be viblent.
Speaker 1: Maybe, but it still feels like the exact same thing to me.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: He's got a two ADRA and he's got a lower expected ERA with a twenty six percent k percentage on the year. It's been bad lately, But my problem is is the same thing. I don't care who they piggyback. If they're piggybacking, I don't feel good about that. If they piggyback with Bryce Miller and Bryce starts, if he goes four and Kid could come in and steal a win away, that's good. But if Bryce goes five and they pull him and Kid comes in, unless Kate is going the whole way through, I don't know if I love that. So ten team, I just think it's more dicey than anything. Twelve team I understand the struggle and the push, so it's fair, all right. So the last thing these are mine. You tell me my big four winners for this trade deadline, and I might just not be thinking it through and there might be some more. But my biggest like fantasy winners is Casey Mei is going to San Diego. Luke Weaver's probably number one, actually Pittsburgh. I think he's going to be the closer. Joshua Baiaz because of the large neup Bar trade, and I think Helly O Ramos in New York. I know that's kind of a weird. Usually you do like your top five. I could probably I stare at this thing here. I can maybe say Robbie Ray would be the other one of this list. If I'm going through Foster Griffin, you know, and I'll say Foster Griffin he has an opportunity to kind of maintain his goodness. What is your top five or what changes out of that top five beneficiaries?
Speaker 3: So I would say Casey Myz is definitely right up there. Adley Ruchman getting out of one dysfunctional organization and going to another one. It feels like a win, but it might be a little more neutral good ballpark upgrade, though Pdter Norby is kind of a low key one who might end up being a little bit interesting. I know it's been struggle busts for him, but going to Colorado is always something that's kind of interesting for hitters. And then on the other side, Victor Vadnik is a pitcher that I've liked going back three years. Actually the guy who put me onto him was Jesse Severe, our good friend Jesse Severe. There's been some struggles in Colorado, but the skills are there for Victor Vadnick to eventually, I think be a closer. I don't think it'll be this year. I mean, Pete Fairbanks has struggled a lot, so maybe they do give him a chance. But I think that, like looking ahead to next season, Victor Vadnik being out of Colorado feels like a huge victory, like as a cheap closer option that you can draft next year, something that I'd really be interested in. And that's kind of it. I mean, I'm still kind of processing everything that happened. Antonio Senzetela not so much for fantasy, but a really good middle reliever pick up there for Milwaukee, and I think as much as I've bagged on him. Jeff Hoffman probably will be the closer in Minnesota if you need a closer and you've missed out on the tailors and the weavers. I know that on the surface things have been bad for Hoffman, but the strikeout to walk rates have been excellent. He's got a sub three FIP. It really was the early season struggles that have loan up the entirety of Hoffman's line. But it's a two forty nine FIP here, it's a twenty six percent strikeout minus walk. Great. I think he will end up getting States for Minnesota.
Speaker 1: I will say if I put Adley in there too. I just think that Boston lineup is just hot hot. He's going to just be injected right into the middle of it. And whether he's hitting, you know, right in front of like William and Sedanna, like I just I like that spot winners and losers.
Speaker 2: Let's focus on the losers here for a second. What's the if you could pick.
Speaker 1: One team that you are disappointed or really surprised that didn't make the moves that should have been expected. What's the one team you would pick on. I think there's a couple of candidates. I think the Brewers are a candidate. I think the Braves are a candidate for that. I don't know. The Yankees maybe to a smaller degree, kind of seem like they could have done more and they didn't. Really, who do you got?
Speaker 3: It's got to be the Brewers. I think it has to be the Brewers's. It was a shameful, shameful deadline for them. Zenzetella was a good pickup Jojo Romero's kind of whatever. Dustin May I think is actually pretty good. And if you look from outside of his first two starts for the year, he's got like a mid three z era. He's been pretty serviceable. The fact that you didn't even try to get Scoobale, Like, why wouldn't you at least make a go for it, You know, you don't have to trade made necessarily, might not have even had to trade Laura. You traded legitimate prospects to get Dustin May, who two deadlines in a row is traded for like legitimate prospects, And maybe it ends up working out for them, but I don't think it will in the long run, just given the entire history of Dustin May, like we've seen good stretches. We've seen bad stretches, We've seen unusable stretches from him, and they gave away two legitimate prospects. That was probably the most angry I saw Twitter today about Alexander Fries and let's see, is it Ferguson?
Speaker 1: Yeah? J just siyah raq.
Speaker 3: I don't know where I got Ferguson from. These are both legitimate hitters. Ragsdale is a one sixty one WRC plus this year across all levels of the miners, nineteen homers, thirty one stolen bases, hitting three sixteen Well free.
Speaker 1: Us is the next guy that moved off a complex into a ball super young like people want to do the Painia made comps.
Speaker 2: It's not that big, but it was a huge give for those guys.
Speaker 1: And you know what, I'm gonna agree with you. If I want to be a little parody, I could say the Braves, but I think the Brewers were massively disappointing. They should have gotten more rotation help. I think the Braves had an opportunity as well. I just think those two teams were locked into everything. You know, I don't know if the Phillies one hundred percent of did what they needed to do in what Bryce was asking. But they did get one big piece that kind of helped move around. But I think they were looking at trying to get some starting pitching help. But it's hard for me to not look at the Brewers and just be like, what were we doing? Like everybody else made the move, The Cubs made all the moves right around you, and they kind of depleted their systems some in the Brewers just bagg of riches they kept in and they just feel that they can go down the stretch with the pitchers that they had. I just don't love it. I mean, if they went at all, great, you know, record and everything, but I just don't feel like this is sustainable for them.
Speaker 3: No, I would blame owners of the teams like the Brewers a lot more than I would of the owners of the Dodgers for what's going to happen next year.
Speaker 1: Well, you guys can drop your comments below on the YouTube side after this is all done for whatever. You guys, who are your winners? Who were the guys you hated? Who are the trades you love to make? Like I said, I got my four that I thought were really big beneficiaries. But you guys can drop your comments below. Also, we will not be on leaning off on Tuesday, but we'll be back on Wednesday, where I will be there and I think I'm with Bubba. I'm not sure if it's Bubba or Bogman, but I will be back on Wednesday. Do you look like you know?
Speaker 3: I am off on Wednesday because I'm going to go see the food Fighters, so Wednesday, so.
Speaker 1: You just know it's not yet it'll be that's all you know.
Speaker 3: I know it would know it will be Bubba. It'll be Bubba. I will be singing along to ever Long and all the other songs, and you guys will be talking baseball.
Speaker 1: We'll do it, Okay, Yeah, Bubba the Bogman's in the chat, so he said it's Bubba, so official, So me and Bubba on Wednesday. Make sure you guys are subscribed to the YouTube channel. We've got a trade video that's to be coming out this also on the audio as well, giving you this little extra aside. But come and hang with us and maybe we'll see some prospect stuff that changes. If you want more prospect stuff, check out my show Prospect One. I'm going to be talking about all the prospects that we're traded, specifically talking them on that show, and I'm also going to be doing some stuff with Bogman talking more about the trade deadline. So that is it. Thank you so much for hanging out with us for this little trade deadline special. Thank you to Calli and Sal doing the ones and twos and doing all the craziness in the background. Thank you guys so much for hanging out with us. Enjoy the rest of your day.
Speaker 3: We're out of here.
Speaker 1: That's show riek on Chris Welsh. We'll talk to you next time right here on Fantasy Pros MLBE.
Speaker 4: Thanks for listening to the Fantasy Pros Fantasy Baseball podcast.
Speaker 2: If you love the show, the best freeway to support.
Speaker 4: Us is by leaving a positive review on Apple Podcasts or Spotify. Follow us on x, Instagram, and TikTok at Fantasy Pros, and subscribe to our YouTube channel at YouTube dot com slash Fantasy Pros MLB.