Speaker 1: Hey, guys, walking to the outside of emergency intergrom today. Drew is not here. He maybe looks like he's here, but he's not actually here. Took a few minutes of this moment this morning to meditate and really disassociate from his body so that he could be present while not being here, which is honestly a very honorable thing for him to do. He just wasn't really feeling like talking today. But it's okay. I have lots to talk about, lots to catch up on. How about you, Drew. Drew says that he's feeling okay. He's feeling the most that piece he's ever felt in his life, and he's very grateful that he took the decision to meditate away from his job today.
Speaker 2: I'm feeling great. You're back. Yeah, I reverse to lobotomy.
Speaker 1: I have.
Speaker 2: Regeneration capabilities after that. So I don't think that's.
Speaker 1: What happens when you get a lettomy. You don't get those kind of powers.
Speaker 2: I mean, have you had a lobotomy, would you know?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: Exactly?
Speaker 1: Okay, sorry, So is that your new tactic is just to.
Speaker 2: Like, don't come for me, don't compete, don't compare where you don't compete.
Speaker 1: Damn, I think it's don't compete where you don't compare.
Speaker 2: There's some fucking slime mold on this.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we'll stop it.
Speaker 2: I don't like that, truy I touch it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what is it?
Speaker 2: Oh, it's just like wax o.
Speaker 1: What's up girl? How was it? How is your sleep? Let's let's start there. Let's start off simple. We don't always have to get into the bls at all.
Speaker 2: My sleep was great. I went to bed. I've been watching a lot of shows, like a lot a lot of shows all over the spectrum of shows which had been keeping me up really late. But I still wake up super early. But today it did sleep in a little bit. But I like the reason I slept in the day is because I wanted to finish my dream and I finished that dream and talk about the dream or do you think it's I literally forgot about it already, but I know it has to do with what's his face? Jack Harlowe going down a water slide and hitting his head on the water slide and then like seizing up like like Rigamortis style, like where his arms were like up like this, and then that's like really where it ended like and then like he just like popped back out of it and like stopped having a seizon and was immediately like, yeah, it just popped out of it. And that's literally where the dream ended.
Speaker 1: I guess for Jack Harlowe it would be embarrassing of him to have like a head injury.
Speaker 2: And Douce Yah Carlo can make a seizure sexy. I just say that Jack Carlow is the sexy as an Ann on Earth.
Speaker 1: Okay, let's talk about it.
Speaker 2: Let's die then, and that's all we have to say.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's it. That's about it. Well. I started watching the show and Drew started watching, which I guess starting media early, but it was like the last thing my brain had. That show for some reason makes me so anxious, so I had to turn it off and watch. Like I watched this girl on YouTube who she doesn't undo them, but she does like ceramic pourings, and I guess she just fought a lot of oh I want her to go through and like pours them and.
Speaker 2: It's like a surprise every time.
Speaker 1: And I fall asleep to those all the time because she literally has like one hundred and twenty because.
Speaker 2: Like, what is it? Rodo spin molding where she spins it.
Speaker 1: I think we're talking about someone else, because my girl, she she's not like making a storamic on like the spin wheel.
Speaker 2: No, it's it's like those blocks and she pours the goop inside.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, spin it so that it's like an even coding Okay, yeah, I thought you meant like the spin wheel. I was like, no, but we start. I started Candy because Drew told me to, and then now I have to catch up. Did you watch episode three?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I finished episode okay, so I have to catch up before tonight. I used tonight we have a concert, but after or before we have to see if the new episodes happened.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because who's doing this thing where they're releasing five episodes in five days or something. I don't know exactly how many episodes they're releasing, but it's a five day event, which I kind of like. I'm like, oh, he gives me something to come back to tonight.
Speaker 1: Also, Friday is Friday the thirteenth. I wonder if that's why they did it this week because the name of the first episode is Friday the thirteenth.
Speaker 2: Oh see, I was trying to figure it out why because I know, like like streaming services that like release shows weekly and they're like eight to twelve episodes long, like force you to keep your subscription for that long. And it's like, damn, like just release it. If they release it all at once, you would just binge it in two days and then you can subscribe. So I was like, I wonder what the like purpose of them releasing this over five days is, And then I was like, maybe it's like like these are the highest months that there are days that people in subscribe or something. But it's literally that because they wanted to.
Speaker 1: Also, Hulu has The Kardashians now they don't have to worry.
Speaker 2: About people exactly, like actually, She's.
Speaker 1: Which I've watched and I've never watched Keeping Up with the Kardashians, but I have been watching The Kardashians because I love Chris Jenner.
Speaker 2: She is did she Apparently she's good this season. Apparently she's like a witch in every other season. But I think she's toning it down this season, is.
Speaker 3: What I think.
Speaker 1: It's because she's genuinely like in her old like era, like she's just like a lady in the room, like she's just like saying things dude. Her commentary. Wait, actually I literally have a clip of it, and I'm gonna play it because I thought this was like the funniest shit I've ever heard come out of like an older woman's mouth in my lirve. Okay, Apple, why does my ship have to load if it's just in my photos?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think that means mine's been doing that recently, and I think it's you might have iclog photo turned onto me.
Speaker 1: I remember this, listen you look fat today?
Speaker 2: Child crazy also like not even that, like.
Speaker 1: Her delivery of that, like, let your personate listen you look fat today, pitch.
Speaker 2: I how all people that aren't her family sound in her brain? Everyone who talks shit to her sounds like that?
Speaker 1: But yeah, I love that show so much, so I like was watching that. All I've been doing is watching the Kardashians and playing Fortnite, and like I say that every episode, but it's genuinely like it's it's like making me go backwards, like my IQ is rapidly. Not to say that the Kardashians are doing that, but Fortnite is doing that. I buy v books so fast, that's crazy. It's really bad to chill. It's really bad.
Speaker 2: You do need to chill.
Speaker 1: My big question.
Speaker 2: I don't know if that's what that is. Kind of yeah, I guess it is.
Speaker 1: But I got so many emotes recently and they're all so good, so like they know what they were doing.
Speaker 2: I want the segue one really bad, and I just missed my chance and I'm not going to get it because I have not been playing Fortnite, but I've been doing something equally as shitty for my brain. And I've been watching a lot of anime, like a crazy disgusting amount of anime, and you know what I do, and it's really gross. And I sent a photo of myself to Kai doing it. Is I like, play with myself?
Speaker 1: You play with yourself? Yeah, and you sent a photo of you doing it to Kai?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: No, I like will sit on my bed and like I bought like a mc chicken and I just started like having sex with it and it was like I was like, damn, this ship like feels really good. And then I was like, Okay, this ship feels good. I'm gonna get a Popeye chicken sandwich because you know they mayo the fuck out of the pop Actual and you know that the crispy coating is like a little bit like more ribbed. So I was like, oh, like ribbed for his pleasure. So I did it with the papa. It wasn't as good as a mc chicken, is.
Speaker 1: It because it was like more crispy. So like you found that it's cutting ribbed cutting.
Speaker 2: It was yeah, cutting my penis. Yeah, it was like literally bleeding all over this. No, but I just like I've been snaw like crazy. It's like crazy.
Speaker 1: Is that like a planned bit? Why did you do that?
Speaker 2: No, it's I've just been like sitting in bed snacking like crazy. And I'll order like McDonald's at like like eleven pm like and just sit in my bed like basically ass naked and like eating eating McDonald's in my bed cloth. Well, no one's here and the door's open, so well can come in and out because he's in a little baby boy. He's sleeping me every night and he like grows up against my bag and leads on me. It's really cute. It really cute and even a little boy. Okay, so you've been snacking, yeah, and watching anime? Uh and like I'll have like head like, dude, it was so gross. I had so many crumbs on like my comforter and like U two days ago, I just was like, Okay, I've had enough of this ship.
Speaker 1: And oh you know what I did sit there for two days?
Speaker 2: Yeah you know what I did? You know what I did? And yeah it is I grabbed it. I took all my plushes off. I grabbed it and just went and just like did the wave and it just all flew off.
Speaker 3: In my room.
Speaker 2: And then I remade my bed. Yeah, vacuum. Okay.
Speaker 1: I was like, You're just gonna step on all the crumbs and get.
Speaker 2: Out of my bed. No, yeah, I just had helo crumbs in my bed. And like the worst part is I was eating like hot Cheetos and talkies in bed, so like the talkie's dust would go off, and then like it was like I would lay on it in the middle of the night and like I would have like talkie dust stains on my hip. And that's honestly my life. And like I was telling Kay yesterday, I'm like, hella depressed, And like if that shows you anything or tells you anything about the level of depression I'm at right now, I don't know how to finish that, but I'm hella depressed.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm hella good. I think I have finally beat depression. I don't feel sad. Ever, I'm the happiest of her bed.
Speaker 3: Same.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm fucking slaying I'm slaying woods, I'm slaying house.
Speaker 2: You should kill your should kill yourself.
Speaker 1: You shouldn't say that to your friends. What if I said that to you and your depression.
Speaker 2: I would kill myself and write you in my fucking suits exactly.
Speaker 1: See how much power I have over you. You're a pathetic.
Speaker 2: You're a freak. See No, this is what happens. I cry for help and no one takes it serious. Enya makes fun of me.
Speaker 1: I told True. I was like, we should go out to a dinner and have like a talk, like I feel like you need to talk. And then it got around to dinner. I was like, you ready to go and he was like, I'm ordering McDonald's and he ignored the fact that I wanted to do.
Speaker 2: I'm not talking about ship, like That's the thing is I don't talk about ship. That's my thing.
Speaker 1: I do talk about shit.
Speaker 2: And one thing about me is I'm not gonna talk about anything ever, never, ever, ever. Like I tried to talk with Ky and I was like, I'm not ready to talk about it. It was he sat.
Speaker 3: I was like, yeah, I'm going through something, but I just can't talk about it yet.
Speaker 2: I was like, okay, it's lit. Though it's like lit. No one's talking about this. This kurried my depression for three days.
Speaker 1: Let's go get more flowers.
Speaker 2: My flower arranging flowers. Yeah, but they're already dying. And I'm like, what's the fucking point. I spent so much money on this, Like it was actually like I didn't realize how expensive fucking flowers were until I was like buying them this time, and I was just like, oh, yeah, like a bouquet of flowers is like three bucks, right, No, like at the flower market they're like fifteen bucks each, like twenty bucks each. And I was like I bought like one, two, three, four, five, six, like close to seven different flower arrangements and I spent the bag and I can't do that again. I hate it. I hated it, but also I loved it. What motherfuckers damn, I'm a comedian or something. I got y'all over, I got a lab bin. I'm a book comedian. In my bio, if you have a comedian in your bio. I can't with you and you're not funny. I'm done with you. There's one person in particular that does that bleep this.
Speaker 1: Out, oh I without you even saying it, I do it.
Speaker 2: I knew it.
Speaker 1: It's embarrassing, Like you're embarrassing, like some people write these stories like you need to get a grip. You were like clinically insane, like you are a psychopad.
Speaker 2: It's crazy. It really is crazy. And look, we didn't say the name publicly, and if they see this clip and they're like, what the fuck? And I'm like, if the shoot fits, baby, I'm sorry. You know that's something I've been I want to start doing. Is like, actually, I don't even know what I was gonna say, Like I really don't know what I was gonna say. That's actually scary. Since we were on the topic of hella overstimulated, over simulating the just the Internet, I'm like like, I'm like, damn, there is so much happening, like all the time. I'm in like like scrolling through my TikTok feed and like the bright light like flickering in my face when I'm in a bed at and I like, do you know what I'm saying it's crazy. It's like, literally I'm so over stimulated. It's like it's scary, it's fun. Like I mean, we were talking about it yesterday. I was like, now, like when I see that the world is ending, I just like scroll past it and I'm like at a sight out of mind. I don't give a fuck, like get it out of my Like I'm like ignoring it, like I'm sorry, like I'm big oil companies or whatever you want to say it, but like it really will freak me the fuck out. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I used to be somebody who was really like could easily like take in all that information. But I am like, again, I know this is like a privileged statement too, but I'm just like at the point where I'm like I actually can't, like I can't look at it. It's like gonna freak me out. I'm gonna like like make awful decisions for myself to like try to feel better, Like it's not gonna be good for me, and I can just like bloss over it.
Speaker 2: And then I like, it's mental health. It's always mental health. This' mental health. That period is.
Speaker 1: Speaking of you being mentally ill and wanting to die. I decided I want my tombstone if I died in the near future, to be an Xbox, Like I want my tombstone to be an Xbox And I want a little Fortnite.
Speaker 2: Highlights girl like your three highlights.
Speaker 1: I've got really good, guys, I'm really good. You know what I've taken on. I've been sniping the fuck out of it.
Speaker 2: Do you hunt people now or do you still? Yeah, we'll see, We'll see when we have it.
Speaker 1: I don't finish a game without like six to ten kills, like, I don't even in games? Where are you really shitty? Like I like run in the middle of everything. You are so misogynistic.
Speaker 2: No, I just I saw the level that you left at like two weeks ago, and if you improved that much in two weeks, like, you are actually like a savant and this is your calling and you should only play Fortnite.
Speaker 1: I literally, I don't know if you mean my literal level.
Speaker 2: No, I mean like like you're playing skill level, but you did level like forty levels. No.
Speaker 1: I literally, I mean does it makes.
Speaker 2: Sense because you that's all you did in New I literally.
Speaker 1: Left this house at level thirty and I'm at level eighty right now.
Speaker 2: That's crazy. That's psycho.
Speaker 1: And I left with one emote to my name, and now I have a ring full of emotes, which includes toussy slide. I was gonna say, oh, I don't trust new infrastructure. I don't think more buildings need to be made and I don't I don't trust them.
Speaker 2: It's all made out of cardboard.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't like new bridges. New bridges should not be made because and which doesn't make sense, because realistically, I should trust new bridges over old bridges because old bridges have been used so many times that like it's like technically the likelihood of it, like collapsing is higher. But I don't trust new bridges. They turn up. I'm up too.
Speaker 2: Quick, We're too lazy, you know, Yeah, cutting corners with materials to say, gonna.
Speaker 1: Be the first bitch on the bridge, Like no, I'm not gonna be the first bitch crossing that bridge.
Speaker 2: I mean, I don't think many bridges are being like corrected though now I know.
Speaker 1: In Miami there's so many highways being built because of like it's like prepping for more people to like come to the city, and so many highways and like what are they called, Like overpasses. Yeah, overpasses are being built.
Speaker 2: I'm like, yeah, thats gonna There's been like construction in Fort Worth. I'm not kidding since I've been born. They've been building these roads since I was like three or four years old, and still they have not finished them. It's been like a twenty year project. It's like actually crazy, and everyone's like, damn, are y'all ever gonna finish that shit? This is the most boring shit I've ever said, Like talking talking about roads in Fort Worth.
Speaker 1: No, but it's like I would trust that over fucking Miami turning up a bridge in like three days.
Speaker 2: I'm like, no, what is happening here in Miami is literally built on sand, so it's gonna settle and crack and like it rowed immediately, it will fall. The bridges will fall. Who was the villain that blew up all the bridges? It was like a super villain that blew up all the bridges to Manhattan and trapped everybody in But it maybe it was in a movie. Maybe wasn't it bane real life? It happened in real life. It was a documentary that I watched recently.
Speaker 1: Like I was, I was like, when did this happen.
Speaker 2: I think there was the who cares? That's my vibe recently is who the fuck cares?
Speaker 3: Was it Bane or was it Riddler?
Speaker 2: I think it might Riddler blew up the sea wall. He like he flooded the city seawall for New York.
Speaker 1: I'm like confused. I was really confused by.
Speaker 3: That might be. But I know that they're like, it's not a building one. It's like it's like a fictionalized version of New York. But I do think that they are building like an anti global climate change sea level rising.
Speaker 2: Wall wall literally keeping the fish, keep out. I'm with them, keep out the fish, keep out the fish in the wall. Build the sea wall.
Speaker 3: Build that wall, you guys, it's like a very different type of wall.
Speaker 1: No, they're building the wall.
Speaker 3: This wall is good.
Speaker 2: This wall is we can remain friends.
Speaker 1: Walls are not goody, you should be careful.
Speaker 3: Walls can sometimes be good.
Speaker 2: The sea wall.
Speaker 1: No. Not me seeing that movie, being like, oh my god, could that happen? Like I literally like this, well this was kind of filmed.
Speaker 2: I mean I literally know nothing. I think it could happen. I don't what can.
Speaker 1: New York be flooded by the riddler.
Speaker 2: Look it up that yeah, Google that it's happening. We want a TV right here so we can watch Kai what he's doing.
Speaker 1: So we can just watch TV.
Speaker 2: We can just what is it the where it's just the silhouettes and it's them like commentating on shows like Space Odyssey Theater three.
Speaker 1: Thousand Science Theater or whatever. But yeah, we would have a TV here in the glare, like we wouldn't see anything. We don't have curtains in any rooms in our house. We can't watch TV.
Speaker 2: In the daytime, which is lit it like that current.
Speaker 1: So we can finish Kundy it'll.
Speaker 2: Be nighttime enough, or we can hang up the sheet. I am so anti curtains, it's actually a problem. I think I am the naked neighbor. You know, everybody has a naked neighbor. I walk when I'm alone. I walked through this rut through this house, but ass naked. Like I'll go to your and it's fucked up. I'll go to your room and look at myself in your mirror naked, and I admire my body.
Speaker 1: I really don't like the idea that you've ever been.
Speaker 2: In my room, but I mean it's true. I'm sorry it's the truth. That's like, I'm just revealing my secrets.
Speaker 1: You like sprayed your dust on all my things. Yeah, I don't like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Have you ever been in my room naked?
Speaker 1: No, because I'm a sane person and I'm not going into your room.
Speaker 2: I've been in Josh's room naked too, because they'll both have the mirror.
Speaker 1: Get a mirror.
Speaker 2: No, there's no a mirror. Who there's no spot to put a mirror in my house or in my room?
Speaker 1: So what is the fucking hallway? You lose?
Speaker 2: Her covered up the pink wall. Did you see that they painted the pink wall stripes.
Speaker 1: It's because they tried to spice.
Speaker 2: It up, which is actually humiliating and embarrassing. It looks so fucking bad painted pink.
Speaker 1: Did you see that? The guy who posted the video originally because all the comments were like most of them were about us, his next update video, he hashtagged it and and drew.
Speaker 2: Filast He has no idea who the fuck we are. They're like, why do they care so much?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it just showed up. All of the sons was on my timeline and I looked at the hashtags.
Speaker 2: And I was like, oh my god, It's crazy how fast the truth is spreading, like the sleeper agents have been are about to be awoken. Everybody on just on literally every TikTok you see on your for you page. I'm not joking. If everybody here commented the druth is spreading with the demon purple demon head emoji, it would become scary. Just say the truth. You don't even have to mention me, just say the truth is spreading. Also, we have to get the spelling right. Is it d r e w t h or d r U t h?
Speaker 1: Well, I think it's it should be your name, Drew du But the problem is Drew Barrymore.
Speaker 2: This is fucking witch.
Speaker 1: I want to I don't know if like how long she's done that, but now on her she does druth or dare, which is fully like, it's not obviously her, it's like somebody who works on that production it wrote it and was like, oh, this would be like a good little thing.
Speaker 2: Oh the the truth. They I know one of her producers are watching this. I just know it, like straight up, and I'm looking you in the soul. You stole from me, you writer derogatory.
Speaker 1: What's gonna happen?
Speaker 2: Nothing? Oh, I bet nothing's gonna happen. I just want them to feel shamed.
Speaker 1: You're gonna like.
Speaker 2: Like command your subjects to like go and get But the truth will spread all over you. The truth will spray all over you. The truth will squirt all over exactly, exactly. Okay, So everybody thought the pandemic was bad, right, Okay? Does anybody like, does no one remember the zandemic the literal zandemic? Wait twenty sixteen. I was she was crazy.
Speaker 1: I was around someone like knew, I met someone in New York, was like in their house, and I like made the joke. I was like, oh my god, I have so much anxiety right now, Like I said that Andy. It genuinely like confused the fuck out of them. They were like, you have xanax on you right now. And then they seemed injurgued.
Speaker 2: Like they wanted person older.
Speaker 1: No, they were like maybe like five years older than me, so they fully would have been around for the zandemic cognitive like, but it was just so funny because they were like what and I was like, no, zand.
Speaker 2: I know who it is. I know who.
Speaker 1: I was like, I'm just mixing the words like anxiety. And then Yeah. He was just really confused. He was like, are you on Xanax.
Speaker 2: Xanax made SoundCloud rappers. Yeah, And then I was like, no.
Speaker 1: This rapper, Little Lamp, he has like this song called anxiety, And then that was embarrassing.
Speaker 2: He had x anarchy. We're gonna We're gonna go crazy. Literally, x anarchy is just like taking a bunch of x X and like burning down the city. Dude, No, but the zand dan X.
Speaker 1: And have the fucking bodily will to go and burn down a city.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah. It's just like being drunk, like you don't realize what's going on, and then you wake up the next day and you're like, wait, what did I do?
Speaker 1: See in my head? Xanax like puts you to sleep. I'm like you have to like be.
Speaker 2: Like they knocked my ass out. I was prescribed don't even don't even go there. Oh they were going there, they were going x X is I'm not.
Speaker 1: The supporters of the truth or like you like feel like they're.
Speaker 2: Oh the truth, We're not thinking that. It was the other bitches that refuse to join. Your day is coming.
Speaker 1: Your days are numbered. Literally, I'm saying that to someone is so medicing your days are numbered, saying that I have a really bad habit when someone makes me upset, like specifically a stranger. I go and I get to say this because I've experienced this pain and I know it makes you a better person. But I'm always like, one of your parents will die this like one of your parents. Some girl And when I was like, bumped into me so crazy?
Speaker 2: Should we take it?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: Yeah, hello, Hello, This is.
Speaker 3: An automated message from Spectrum.
Speaker 2: At that time, they're trying to cancel our internet. You're going to be a fun call I the fun ones And it's real the fun one stops. Does anybody like I think they like crack down on toll calls or something, because I'm not getting any good ones anymore. Like it's always just like Spectrum calling me or I don't know. Actually, maybe I am getting good ones and I'm just ignoring it. I think I am.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think you're ignoring all the good ones. But yeah, this girl like bumped into me like the craziest I've been bumped into in a very long time on the street when there was like space to not bump into me. And once you walked away, I just turned around to my friends, and I was like, what's crazy is her parents will be dying this week, like both of them probably, And you don't want to fuck with me because it happens. I've killed so many parents by accident. It's crazy and I am sorry.
Speaker 2: But that's why I'm friends with her, because I don't want her to come after my parents. Next, I called my parents, like I was watching this TikTok account. Also, I'm addicted to TikTok again. It's like really fucked up, Like I wrapped up in nine hours and fourteen minutes.
Speaker 1: I want to know what my screen time is. I'm hell on there again.
Speaker 2: But I literally I relapsed so hard it's like crazy. It's literally crazy.
Speaker 1: You don't have to say it like you're talking about an app. You don't have to like say it like that.
Speaker 2: But I was watching this account and both of her parents have dementia and it was breaking my fucking heart. It was like literally the saddest shit I'd ever seen. And I don't know how she does it. She's like literally the strongest person I think ever. Like if my parents like couldn't remember me, I would like freak the fuck out. That is genuinely like, like, the saddest thing I think that could ever happen to me is if my parents forgot who I am. But I called them like crying, and I was like, if you motherfuckers get them in chat, I am locking you away, like I am locking you in an old folks home. I am not taking care of you. So I don't even like think about getting it, Like, don't even Well, you.
Speaker 1: Should just make a song with your parents right now so then when they get dementia, you can sing it to them and they'll remember who you are. I learned that from coca.
Speaker 2: Oh oh wait, it's like gonna make me tear, dude. She said, the saddest shit I've ever heard. She was like this No, this girl on TikTok, she was like she was like talking like basically all of the tiktoks were her asking her dad to like like spend the night and like do you want to spend the night to night, I'll cook you dinner. And every time he would say yes, and someone was like why do you ask him that? And she was like, well, like he doesn't remember five minutes or something like that, so I have to like ask him if he wants to spend the night and eat food because he can't go home, like he can't take care of himself. It's like a danger for him. So I have to ask him and I give him that choice. And then someone was like, what happens if, like he says no, that he doesn't want to spend the night and eat dinner at your house. And she's like, honestly, it doesn't happen. He always does say he wants to spend the night and spend time with his lovely daughter, but there has been a few times where he's like no, And then five minutes later I asked him again and he's already forgot that he said no, and he says yes. So I would for freak out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that would greeen me out. I would become like selfish in the way that I'd be like, oh my god, this is affecting me way too much. Like it takes like a strong ass person.
Speaker 2: She is like fucking boss, Like yeah, because she also has a kid and a husband of her own, she's taken care of both of her parents, and like she was like, I have like a little bit of help, but like she was, like, my mom goes away for like a week at a time and spends time with her friend or something, and I'm like, you need real help. I don't know. It makes me sad. She's a beast.
Speaker 1: She's it's like insane because I would chop out. I'd be like, I'd be like, I love you so.
Speaker 2: Much, but this you're going home, You're going to.
Speaker 1: I want to go have a girl's night. I know, I need to drink.
Speaker 2: I need a Drinkiana, I get.
Speaker 1: I get my parents literally drunk.
Speaker 2: I need to go to the nice guy.
Speaker 1: Me. It's the right age of fifty. I need to go to the nice guy.
Speaker 2: Literally.
Speaker 1: Dad be like, I need to go to Delilah's.
Speaker 2: Literally, I need to go to Poppies.
Speaker 1: Fuck, what's I gonna say? Oh, I was thinking about this, And what's crazy is my dad isn't fifty yet and I'm already twenty three, so I don't know that math. But he's young. That's it.
Speaker 2: Your dad is young.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because Dante is turning twenty six this year, So my dad isn't even twice Dante age. That's crazy. That's crazy. That's woo woo crazy, Like like I'm not kidding, that's like been blown by.
Speaker 2: I think.
Speaker 1: Older than me, your mom.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think.
Speaker 3: I don't know. My mom's only like ten years older than me.
Speaker 1: Really, your mom had you when she was ten.
Speaker 3: I guess I've never done the math. But like, I mean, if I think about it.
Speaker 2: How is that even fucking possible?
Speaker 1: Yeah, like what I'm.
Speaker 3: Just opening up to you guys, sharing that.
Speaker 1: You're disrupting our like sweets, like talk about our parents with a little like thing, like a little thing that.
Speaker 2: I thought of. Yeah, sorry, my bad, No.
Speaker 1: But actually I was saying about it. I was like, my dad is like young as bones, Like I'm going to be like sixty and my dad's going to be like eighty because my dad will live forever, like there's no doubt about it, and my mom will live forever. My mom's only like forty three.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I have to die before my parents. I can outlive. I cannot survive their deaths.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't think. Yeah, I'm like, yeah, I don't think I could ever survive the death of a parent. No, but like for real, I I don't think. I don't think I can do it. I can't do it again.
Speaker 2: I can't do that, bro, Like I if my parents, No, I don't even I'm not even gonna say it like I'm knocking on would like phrasey, but just no Mom and dad that I will die before you. I'm sorry they don't.
Speaker 1: I don't think they want to hear that.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry. It's the truth. Okay, So moving on pivoting. This is like a really crazy phrazy topic.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you've had really crazy takes today.
Speaker 2: No, like, no, this one's actually insane. Okay. We all used omegel as children. We all did it like without a doubt, like most of us listening used amgle whatever you want to call it. Did you ever show knockers or hole on there?
Speaker 1: No? Not on there?
Speaker 2: I did? I did well?
Speaker 1: You showed your tits?
Speaker 2: No? No, remember remember.
Speaker 3: But it was.
Speaker 2: I was begged too, and I had power and I felt powerful.
Speaker 1: Wait were you groomed into doing something?
Speaker 2: We were all groomed on omengo. Yeah, that's simply that's what it is, groomed.
Speaker 1: I don't know if you had power, but I'm glad you felt that.
Speaker 2: No, let me like think of my trauma the way I wanted to.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, I'll let you have that.
Speaker 2: I had the power to do that.
Speaker 1: Literally me as a fifteen year old being convinced that if I posted lude pictures of my body it was me taking my power back. I was like, yeah, I'm like, yeah, I'm claiming my sexuality before anybody else does me having kissed a person before Like that's like that was like the greatest like extent of my sexual exploration is having kissed somebody.
Speaker 2: That's lit. Ja, I told you it was crazy. You didn't believe.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I didn't believe that.
Speaker 2: You didn't believe me, No, I did not. It was it was between that. It was between that or me saying, why is sprite low key lit? Because sprite is lit. I got a sprite the other day because I ordered two meals because I have this little hack. I ordered two meals at once on Postmate so I can eat one now and eat one later, so I have to pay the delivery fee twice. Bitches catch on um. But I got a coke and a sprite, and I enjoyed the sprite way more than I enjoyed the coke.
Speaker 1: I'm just such a coke girl.
Speaker 2: That's what I thought. Like, I thought I was that too, Like.
Speaker 1: A McDonald's sprite is like is that where I was from?
Speaker 2: Or what?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Like but that's different. Mcdonald'sprite is a different breed of sprite, Like I can't just go open a can of sprite and like it's not gonna give me the same flavor.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I want to take a bath in McDonald's right, it would like.
Speaker 1: Sting and oh you wanted to sing your members?
Speaker 2: Okay, see how fast I catch on you?
Speaker 1: You little, you, little bastard, trick bitch.
Speaker 3: Don't call her a bitch.
Speaker 2: True, you can call me a bastard.
Speaker 1: You're a fucking bastard. I'm not in my lye. The thing was I was not. I'm not a bastard. I literally am not. I was made within wedding vows and like I am perfect, I'm an angel. Some of I'm sorry, but some of your.
Speaker 2: Bastards, of your bastard child children.
Speaker 1: Making that like let's bring that back. It's being like really fucked up, like oh, you're a bastard, like literally really really nearly like like racist fucked up connotations to bastard because like what do you think, like like why was it so? I guess, But it's also just the connotations that like to have a kid without marriage made you like a slut and a fucking demon.
Speaker 2: So that's what but huh it did?
Speaker 3: Oh damn, Oh.
Speaker 1: You're really bringing You're not kidding, I'm not joking. You're a fucking bastard. You're a little bastard. I love the word bastard. It is a little bastard. A little bastard?
Speaker 2: Do you put emphasis on it?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 2: I'm a shade Tard through and through, like where are they? Where are we need to rise? The fandom is done, the fandom is dying, and we need to ride.
Speaker 1: I literally was a shade Tard fan, like I literally like that was some of the first YouTubers. I watched that and CFC. I think I've said that before, but those were the first YouTubers I.
Speaker 2: Wanted to be.
Speaker 3: He was the first YouTuber I want that, and like that sexy phil I don't know that one. It's Philip DeFranco, but that's what I.
Speaker 2: Watched, a sexy Did you guys ever watch Kevi Jumba?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Oh yeah, ke Jumbo was like I was like, that's the good.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I watched keV Jumba. I watched Shane Dawson, Yes, I watched Destinate. They had like the random videos. I don't even know videos and then any of like Shane Dawson's universe. Like I think her name was like Brittany. Oh yeah, and I sent her a box of cupcake cereal because that was like a big stance. I mean that one sent her a box of cupcake cereal to her. That's yeah, it's like a huge standard because she loved everything cupcake flavor.
Speaker 3: Do you guys remember the I Justine video where she like takes out the bill for the first iPhone the bill. Yeah, like she had the very first iPhone like obviously right, and then they got she got the bill which was like at that point, they would send you in the mail a box which had like all of the data that you used.
Speaker 2: I was like, oh it was like a cell phone. Yes, yes, I jail for.
Speaker 3: The data, but it was like it was like a it was like a script.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there was. She She was another one that I watched. I loved her videos and I loved her like fantasy. There's like a photo of like the iPhone one like I would. I remember sitting in my computer room because computers were massive, where we had like a room in our house that was like it was a closetic configured to be like the computer room, and I remember looking up photos of the first iPhone on that and showing my parents and I'm like, y'all have to get this phone, like it's going to change the world, Like, please get me this phone. I was like fucking eight or something at the time, and they like wouldn't do it. But there's like a photo of that phone, and I would like look up like eBay listenings, trying to convince them like that was like this one's like two undred others cheaper, like you can get this one from me, like and then like I can just use it. I didn't need a phone or an iPhone. But there's the photo of the iPhone with like the uh clownfish swimming through the an enemy. Oh yeah, yeah, that was the most beautiful photo I had ever seen in my entire life. I swear to god that was gorgeous.
Speaker 1: Me and my brother shared the first iPhone like not that long after it came out, which makes it seem like we had a lot of money, but we had a guy who sold stolen products. So like every product I had up until like even like being nineteen years old, like eighteen years old, my first like camera was like I bought it from somebody who stole it. Like my first computer, I bought it for which I think it's past, like that was like five years ago now, like it doesn't fucking matter. And sorry to those people you snooze, you lose. What can I say? But yeah, we me and my brother had the first iPhone. Yeah, and we fully were sharing it. That actually the first that was the first phone I had that, Like me and my brother had a number so that we shared and we would like give it to our friends. And I liked having the phone with me more because my brother didn't care. And I had it charging next to my bed. One night and I like woke up to like the ding of like a message, and I looked and it was one of those messages. I was like, Oh, send this to ten people and your crush will kiss you tomorrow whatever. And I was like, I think maybe like in like fifth grade or something like fourth or fifth grade, and I was like, oh my god, Like I didn't think like, oh, I could just delete this text so my dad doesn't see it and think I'm like being like a little like like promiscuous kid. So but instead I went and showed it to my dad and my dad was so confused and he was like, who are you kissing?
Speaker 2: Karen said, who's Carmen Winstead? And why is she gonna kill you?
Speaker 1: Like I was like, who are you gonna kiss? Like who is this from? And I was like, I don't know. That's why I'm showing you too, it's from It's from a random number. Did I mention that I'm dead?
Speaker 2: The craziest thing is that came back yeah recently.
Speaker 1: What's crazy is literally, and I've known this forever, is that like trends and everything are cyclical, but we were amongst the first people using the internet in like a community based way, so like everything that we liked and enjoyed from the internet and found funny, like fully, we're seeing it come back because now it's been long enough where we're seeing like we're like ten years apart from like the like thirteen to like seventeen year olds on the internet. So we're seeing them like indulge in the things that we liked as kids publicly, and it actually freaks me the fuck out, like the fact that Lana is as big as she is still and it's amongst like people who were like my age when her albums came out freaks me out, Like that freaks me out. Well, but it's like.
Speaker 2: She's not that big though, because she's not on the New Minions album produced by Jack Antonov. So I mean, if she was really a star, she'd be on the Minions.
Speaker 1: Did you ever think she like turned it down?
Speaker 2: She didn't get invited? Girl?
Speaker 1: How do you know that Jack Antonov is literally her?
Speaker 3: Boy, there's a solid chance that's gonna be like legitimately good.
Speaker 2: Oh, it's gonna be very I'm so stuck. I almost bought the vinyl four like a straight up and I don't even have a record play.
Speaker 1: It looked like a ring pop, like you know, the really good ring pops. That's what it looked like, in like a grocerby.
Speaker 2: Like the cover is insane, it's so so bad.
Speaker 1: It looks like an edit from twenty fourteen. Like it literally looks like like someone just parent background, like transparent this to put on a boat en. Yeah, but yeah, that is like like the Carmen Winston and I feel like there's like so much shit that's oh, like this is so stupid and like so insignificant. But I remember again during like the peak, like Lana era like twenty thirteen, twenty fourteen, twenty twelve, like those years twenty fourteen, like during all of that, like a really popular blush to have when you were like a part of that was this two face blush that.
Speaker 2: Had like the party blush.
Speaker 1: It was like it was like the heart shaped one and it has like imprint of like rabbits and stuff, and like two face was the thing because it was so like dainty and like feminine. And somebody on my timeline had it the other day and was like showing it with a Lana song playing in the background, and it actually like triggered, it greamed me out. I was like, oh my god. Like also, there's just something to be said like about TikTok being like the tumbler of oh for this generation, except like minus all the I can never say this word and anonymity, You're you're stripping all that back. So it's most people like are showing their face, which is pretty scary because like what was fun about Tumblr is like being able to like build a little world and like fantasizing about who you could be. Because also things weren't as accessible, so like all the things we wanted, we couldn't have.
Speaker 3: But no.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I just remember when my sister got like Urban Decay and ship that it was like her like it completely shook her world. And then those like little stick blushes, the BB cream ones.
Speaker 1: I think I know which one you're talking about. It says BB Cream on it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, those were Oh, those were like this.
Speaker 1: Maybe Lene Mabeline had also, like the fact that I just.
Speaker 2: Remember like the colors were like summary and it was just like colors that they hadn't like the packaging design. Also baby lips Oh yes, baby.
Speaker 1: That doesn't work. Those chopsicks never worked. I'm trying to think of what I remember, like how popular cat von d lipsis were, and cat von D had lipstick shade called Lolita, and that was like my whole thing. I was like, yeah, I have the Lilda shait of like this Catalonde lipstick.
Speaker 2: I'm trying to find the og ones. And then the milk Uh cosmetics like clear Gell. Do you remember it. It was like a like a milk cosmetics like gold or silver like tube and you'd twist it up and it was clear and it was just supposed to make you look shiny.
Speaker 1: Dude, I don't remember that, but oh, milk makeup was one of the first. What's crazy is glossy and milk makeup being the first like companies that were like really running the whole like ear skin but better clean makeup, like nothing, you don't need anything. It's also funny to have been like.
Speaker 2: The hydrating oil. I felt like so sick having that.
Speaker 1: Oh oh, I loved that. And they had the blue one like the cooling one. Oh yeah, that was good.
Speaker 2: That crucial. I was like, yeah, I wear't makeup. I'm a boy and I won't makeup and it's literally just hydrating oil. It's just a fucking moisturizer.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I don't know it was. It's just like I like, I used to be really like annoyed when younger people were into the things that I was in too, But now I'm finally at the age where like it's like very sweet to me. I'm like, oh my god, like like my sibling, like my little sister is thirteen and I'm just like fuck, dude. Like that's literally the age where like I was trying to explain to her like like Lana, like which maybe I shouldn't be like explaining Laana to my little sister, but she she's like not really into that, like sad of music, but she does know like too Lana songs because of TikTok, which that was like blowing my mind because I was like, dude, Also, we're in an era where like I feel like you used to have to know like all of an album and like all of an artist, because it wasn't like you were hearing these really like obscure singles from people, if that makes sense, not saying Lana has the most obscure music ever, but you weren't on an application and being played over and over again this like pretty obscure song to general public. It's like if you were into it, you were really into it because you found it through this and like you had to listen to the whole album and like figure out if you liked it or not. But now we're like really in an era where a lot of younger people's music taste is so like sprawled out over the spectrum of genres because of TikTok, which is honestly, it's like Spotify, Yeah, it's like pretty interesting.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: That's the other thing is like we didn't like I always we had like Spotify and things but like Spotify didn't used to be so good at like recommending other artists, Like it wasn't really like that wasn't the setup of it.
Speaker 2: And also I remember it being pretty good at like like that's why I used Spotify, and like like ninth grade was because it just helped me find new music. But I just started listening to music in like fucking ninth grade. Yea, even then I barely listened to music.
Speaker 1: I don't remember how I would find all the artists I liked. I think it was literally just from being like within the communities of those people on the internet and like finding out a new people, like if you were al on a fan, you were obviously like Marina Sky, like all those people kind of just like funneled into that.
Speaker 2: Everything literally is embarrassing.
Speaker 1: Everything is very embarrassing, and like Grimes, dude, have you rhyme?
Speaker 2: Zon I was? I just re listened to which almost said art pop art angels, Yeah, art angels. I almost relistened to that, like or I did re listen to that recently, and that shit hits it's so good, they're so bang.
Speaker 3: I wish you would go back to that style of like album art two, like the two D stuff that she was drawing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so cool. But yeah, I like have always been very much a person that didn't listen to the album. I'm gonna give a fuck, like give me the best, like three hits, they are the three songs that I like the most, and I'll listen to those over and over again. So you get an album listen or whatever, But like I am not an album listener. There are a few albums that I will listen to all the way through, but it's like very rare.
Speaker 1: I had never seen that.
Speaker 2: I haven't seen this, and then I saw it all my timeline.
Speaker 1: I was like, oh my god, is this new. This is fucking insane, but it's it's old. I just had never seen it, which is odd because I was like a fan of all those people. I'm gonna say something and it's it's gonna ruffle some feathers, like honestly, but like this is just me like in my in my like nostalgic core brain. True Romance is Charlie XCX's best album, and you cannot you cannot fight me on it. It is literally like her best work. Like I love that fucking album. Like that album is so fucking good. I still listen to it and it's so good, but that's also probably me on my nostalgic core. And I'm just like, you know what, let's take.
Speaker 2: It back to the basics. Has to say.
Speaker 1: Hello, Yeah, Pop two is amazing, but let's us not forget. Let's just not forget true remot me like pushing my bangs.
Speaker 2: Licking but.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I miss But I was talking to my littleens and I was like, I gave like my little sister and little brother like the whole spiel because like they're like eleven and thirteen, and I was oh, And I was like, I know everyone will tell you this, like who's older than you, but please trust I'm not trying to be like an old head and be fucking annoying and I'm not going to tell you what to do with your life. But please revel in the experience you were having right now. I was like please. And then I was just like, I was like, I know, you're both of your heads are set on like being adult and being able to go hang out with your friends when you want and being able to do what you want and being able to leave the house, but like, there is something so nice about the solace you get to have from the age of like twelve to seventeen or eighteen, that like kind of independence that you have. You have such a strange independence because it's yeah, because you're not genuinely independent, but you like have this isolation for yourself where you don't have to go see your friends. You can like take time for yourself to sit in your room and just fucking rot if you want, or you can go outside if you want, like you can do all these things. Then I was like, because when you get older, then you have to really like balance work and your friend life and your social life and like your family life and like all these things, and you have to actually tend to these things in a way that is like more maybe more difficult than you might imagine it. And I was like, please just enjoy like the nothingness, Like it was just like a Saturday, and like all the blinds in the house were shut and it was like like reining outside in Miami. And I was like, dude, what I would do to like be your age, Like it's it's like the best thing ever. And I was just like, please please hold on to it. And then I was like showing my sister I was like, when I was your age, like this was like an artist I was really obsessed with, and I was like showing her things and she was like, yeah, I know, like a song from her and her and I was showing her Florida Keilo's Yeah, and I was like, I was like, what's funny is when I was your age, I heard this song and I was like, this is so me, but like this song is talking about drugs and that was like not me. Yeah, and we're just like laughing about it. And then I was like because in that song, Lana says like we should get high in Miami. People never die in Miami. And I remember for me like as like a when that album came out. I think I was fifteen, but like that meant so much to me because like to hear one of my favorite artists like mentioning Miami specifically, I was like, oh, like did I just remember, Like I've really vivid memories of like going to like my dad's friend's house. He had a really nice pool and like I took like these like id pictures at his pool and I was listening to Florida Quila's and I was like, yeah, I feel like fucking populous right now, Like I'm just like os like with drugs and stuff.
Speaker 2: And like I'm a fucking killer selling coke.
Speaker 1: And I was like, I'm literally the killer, Like.
Speaker 2: I am you? You had your killer?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I felt like Scarface, Yeah, do the Chopper.
Speaker 1: I've never finished that movie that was a Terminator. But yeah. Last thing I'll say is planes that don't have TV shouldn't be up in the air. They should not be up in the air. I should not be thirty thousand feet in the.
Speaker 2: Air on I hate new infrastructure.
Speaker 1: I don't trust old planes. Those ships were going now like flies, Like I don't trust that ship. Why am I in this thing?
Speaker 2: Let me?
Speaker 3: Why am I?
Speaker 1: Why am I staring at the back of a plastic seat right now? No?
Speaker 2: Get me out? Like what you forgot? I've been thinking about that a lot recently because I'm watching shows that were like set in like the eighties and ship and like, literally, what did people do before the idea.
Speaker 1: They sat in thought? Because I fucking hung out with my grandma. That bitch can sit in silence, not look at her phone. She doesn't have like a phone.
Speaker 2: That's like the craziest vibe ever. And like you would think that that would make that generation like more stoic and like like wiser and like know themselves better, but it probably fucked them up more than like we are now. Like all of anybody that I know from those eras that they grew up without iPhones, like when they were our age, like they're evil people, like all of them. And I'm like, I don't know if it's better or worse to have an iPhone in your hand and like not thinking those gnarly thoughts.
Speaker 1: My grandma, I don't know, was shockingly incredibly wokesle, Like I was genuinely shocked. She was saying things to me that I was like, I don't know why. I never expected that to come out of your mouth.
Speaker 2: But it's also she.
Speaker 1: Was just talking about being like anti police, but it makes sense because she lives in Honduras, which if you'd know anything about Honduras, the the police system is really gnarly there, as it is in a lot of places, but it's it's like super corrupt and like, but the people there are very aware of it because it's like super prevalent within those communities. She was like, this whole system is so fucked up, like everywhere, but like in America, it's super apparent because like the gaps within how people live are just so fucked up. She was like, you shouldn't be watching on the news that like Ben Affleck and j Loo are buying a thirteen million dollar house and like you're like you can't keep the lights on, and like you can't like afford food for your children. And she was like seeing those kind of things in your face and then like going to the store and seeing that everything is like going up in prices, and like just knowing that like the richer getting richer and the poor getting poor, like it's like not a good thing to be fed all the time. She was like a now, like with the internet, it's like at such a high rate, and she was like, it's just all fucked up. And that's I think why people are like making those like movements to being more like inhumane, because like they feel treated so inhumane. And I was like, hearing my grandma said that, I was like, girl, like what, like okay, Like I don't know. It's like for some reason hearing her like have those ideas was shocking, just because she is like an older woman. She's like seventy two, which also I have found out seventy two is like pretty young for my grandma or I don't know, but like I feel like all my friend's parents are like.
Speaker 2: My grandma's, Like I think eighty two.
Speaker 1: Yeah, my gimmy is seventy two. I think she just turned seventy two. I found out her name and her age, so that was a plus because I didn't know my wether's name. But yeah, she was just like saying a bunch of shit like that, and that was like weirdly shocking. And she really doesn't use her phone, which was like kind of making me anxious because I would hang out with her and like we'd talk for hours and then I'd be like, all right, I'm gonna play Fortnite and she would just watch me play Fortnite and I was like, do you want me to turn on the.
Speaker 2: TV to something you want to play?
Speaker 1: And she was like no, no, no, I'm like good to watch. And she would just sit there in silence, and then like if nothing was happening in the house and no one was talking to her, she was just sitting and thinking. I was like, dude, what could you be thinking about? Like, what could you be thinking about? You need to be looking at something like it's crazy, like don't you understand you need to be watching TikTok right now? Like do you not understand that? And it may be really insecure to be on TikTok around her, because I was like, oh my god, like the self control this woman has where she can sit with her thoughts.
Speaker 2: Sometimes my pride takes over and like if I'm at a dinner table with a bunch of people who are all on their phones, I'll like purposely not be on my phone even though I'm like itching and craving, and I'll be like, yeah, I'm like I'm like not.
Speaker 1: I do the same thing where.
Speaker 2: I'm just like y'all are just using your phone, Like I don't need to do that. I can just like sit and like relish in my own thought and then I just like spring up scary thoughts in my brain like how the fuck, like like what, like what are you supposed to do? Like I don't get it, like when you have gnarly thoughts and like you don't have an iPhone, like literally, what are you supposed to do?
Speaker 1: Read of paper?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Actually that's like tapping in the media. Still, so there was still like media to tap into.
Speaker 2: It just wasn't like also in the shows that I'm watching, like the people would go to like like the movies, and it was like this big like event to like do and like go to the movies, and like people like dressed up to go to the movies and ship. And now no one goes into the movies period, Like no.
Speaker 1: Now, like movie theaters are struggling more than ever. I still love going to the movies.
Speaker 2: There's a movie I love, like going to a late showing, like I love going when it's light out and then coming out and it's dark and I'm like, damn, I like wasted a whole day in there, like I can't, But yeah, I love. I love a good movie theater experience.
Speaker 1: I was gonna say something and I fully forgot, but maybe that's Oh in that show when she went to go listen to music and she like plugged her fucking headphones into the final player, I was like, oh.
Speaker 2: With my air pods and whine not just get AirPod Maxes. Why didn't they just invent AirPods.
Speaker 1: I'm glad I convinced you to get yours, because like you saw me with mine so many times and you were like I need those, but you couldn't afford I got the blue ones, and Drew like couldn't afford the ones that like were like color, so like he had to get the white ones.
Speaker 2: That's there's no price difference between it.
Speaker 1: No, there is. It costs a little more to have like a cool color. So Drew Drew did get the cheaper ones. He got the white ones.
Speaker 2: Do they actually have a price difference?
Speaker 1: No, they don't.
Speaker 2: I was like, dude, what the fuck? No, Yeah, I got the silver ones because it matches all my devices.
Speaker 3: Do you guys smell that smell like something's burning. You don't smell that.
Speaker 2: That's your upper lip.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's literally upper lip. You were giving head to a fucking burnt piece of paper, So your upper lip, there's literally.
Speaker 2: I'm having a strength like that. Yeah, it seems like burnt hair.
Speaker 1: Oh your hair is on fire.
Speaker 2: The children are burning children.
Speaker 1: I really wanted to be like somebody who's really into horror movies in high school, so I tried to get myself to watch every Stephen King movie, and I started with Children of the Corn, probably one of the most boring movies I've ever seen. But I was the next day and I was like.
Speaker 2: Yeah, children, you're like in your letterbox Erea in high school. I smell like our neighbor, like cooking ramen.
Speaker 1: Kai's never smelled like a good home cooked meal. Yeah, so he's scared.
Speaker 2: Yes, he hasn't smelled good. He hasn't smelled like spiced food before because he's white and white people don't do spices. They don't do spicies. Like a good salt soup is good, like water and salt warmed up like that's good. You know what I'm saying, Like, it's good. No, sometimes having no spice is nice. I'm sorry, I'll say it, and I'll go to my graves saying it. It's okay. Sometimes, Well that's because I.
Speaker 1: Know what you're trying to say, though, because something.
Speaker 2: Like chicken noodle soup with just no spice is lit. Sometimes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I kind of get what you're saying because especially I think, especially if you're like sick or something like yeah, like exactly crazy flavor. But I had like a breakfast soup the other day and it didn't have much spice in it. It just had like a chili oil and like tiny scallions in it, but it was like rice. It was like rice mushrooms. It wasn't like a soupy soup, but it was like like rice and then like some soup over and it was so delicious, but it wasn't super flavorful. It was just like fresh and nice. So I get where you're so.
Speaker 2: Fresh and so damn clean.
Speaker 1: I went to go see Moulin Rouge like the play and players are boring. I am the biggest cut ever because it was like, it's a musical, a musical.
Speaker 2: I fucking hate musicals, and I literally I can't do it.
Speaker 1: I hate music, That's what I always say, but I did. I love Hairspray like Hairspray is so.
Speaker 2: I cannot do the musical movies. I can go to a musical, I think and enjoy it, but in like I like La La Land, but that's like Hairspray. No, no, no, We've rewatched Hairspray and I was like, fuck movies. That scene if there's.
Speaker 1: A backing roam with no.
Speaker 2: They should be acting scene. I don't get it. But like going you know what, I don't know. Going to the musical like and seeing it live is a different story.
Speaker 1: Like to me, it's worse because I'm like oh my god. Also I didn't know, like I didn't know what mulon rouge was whatever. Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, I know, I know. I know it's like so historically great.
Speaker 2: I've never heard of.
Speaker 1: That, but I guess it's like some ship that's been around forever. So like it's like the Beatles.
Speaker 2: My ignorance, Like am I ignorant for not?
Speaker 1: You know, it's just like when something is that old, like the Hags will speak like it's like the Beatles, like because they are that old, like they will the Hags will come out the.
Speaker 2: Word, they'll come out of the crabs and have some shit to say.
Speaker 1: But they were doing like renditions of like new songs, and that was one of the rendishes.
Speaker 2: They were like rapping and ship you don't bad.
Speaker 1: But they weren't changing the lyrics. They were just like singing them and like they did like Katie Perry like fireworks it.
Speaker 2: What is it wicked that raps?
Speaker 1: No, Hamilton, Hamilton, ham.
Speaker 2: I really uttering those words on this podcast.
Speaker 1: I can't you know what it is? Okay, So I walked on and I was like that was good, Like I didn't mind being there, but like what I spend two hundred and fifty dollars on a ticket to see that ever again, fifty dollars. It was Mother's Day weekend, Holy shit, and we got the tickets to the day before.
Speaker 2: Absolutely not by it. Extrack it. Oh wait, is that new?
Speaker 1: I was gonna ask Archy, Archy, you got that from the outlet? Right, that's like a really old colorway Archy. Did you get that on sale at the outlet? No?
Speaker 2: I got it from ARII.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you got it on sale.
Speaker 2: But you can't let me just enjoy anything but literally just going to a musical, like no, I just know what it is. Wait no, no, I'm like not even saying what I wanted to say. I want to go to a fucking musical, but going I need to go to Hamilton. I want to see Hamilton so I can either know that, like because I know nothing about it. I know, like literally, I'm not joking two percent of the information about it, but going to it may change my mind and I may be like, damn, Like people like this ship for there's That's what I'm saying. People like this ship for a reason. People like imagine dragon, Imagine dragons for a reason. Like there's something to it and I need to get into that mind frame and mindset to understand why because it's one of those things that I'm like, low key hating it because it's like the most popular thing in the world right now, like that and Wicked, and I'm like, but I also just know I don't like musicals, and I'm like, maybe, like I just need to experience that and go because I loved Rocky Horror Picture Show. That is a fucking classic.
Speaker 1: That's a certified classic. But you know what it is too, is me Dad was trying to.
Speaker 2: Come out of the closet when he showed that to me three hundred times, my straight ass dad. That was like his favorite movie, Like literally his favorite movie growing up was Rocky Horror Picture There's something he suss. He's a sussy Bacha for that. He's sussy Anna Taylor, miss Toler.
Speaker 1: You know what I think it is too is because you look at the communities who are fans of that stuff, and you don't see anyone who looks like you around your age who's into the other same things as you see why you're not shut up, you know what I mean? So you're not like you're not invested in the idea of looking into it because if you like saw who was fans of it and it was like friends of yours and pierced yours, you would be more intrigued. But because it's like Disney, adults are like, oh mind, like nevermind, we should see it in.
Speaker 2: August, Hamilton Down should get There's also that, and then there's like the Mormon one.
Speaker 1: Oh, I want to see by the South Park. I really want to see that. My friend was saying that.
Speaker 2: That's apparently really good funny of Mormon.
Speaker 3: My fucking hair, so right now that is actually like a very good.
Speaker 1: I have to go fix my hair.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but and just taking a hair break, hair and makeup. What you don't see is the entire hair and makeup team behind the scenes doing his makeup and hair and I do my ship naturally.
Speaker 3: It took them what three hours to do your your hair for the Halloween episode?
Speaker 2: No, I did my hair?
Speaker 3: Oh you did your hair for that? Yeah? No?
Speaker 2: Was it the U the one way I looked British like a beetle?
Speaker 3: Which one was it? Yeah? You had like you had it where it looked like your hair was just on backwards. It looked like a lego hair piece. When you like put it on the wrong way.
Speaker 2: When you had a fucking wig on, said damn clean.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was like all of their voices were insane, and like some of the actors, I just liked their characters. There was like four characters like the two like sidekick friends if you've seen it, the two like sidekick dudes, I can't remember their name, like the sidekicks to the Christian character, and the like head of the house like wow, and the head of the like burlesque like show place. They all ate like they ate regardless, like no matter what was happening, they were like killing it. But I don't know. I think I'm just like I have a lot of my own insecurities and like the idea of me doing that is so embarrassing. So a little bit yeah, I'm like fully projecting because I'm like, that's so embarrassing, Like you're literally you were builting with your chest right now. Fireworks by Katy Perry. That that sinking. Let that sink, And I feel like I'm watching American Idol right now.
Speaker 2: I like, kudos to them, Yeah, like you being able to do that, she's crazy being opera trained from like seven years old. Lit sauce. That's something I want to see as an opera low key, but I just feel like i'd like, after three songs, I'd be like, let me out of here.
Speaker 1: Was something we could go see an opera with her and her friends, but I was busy the next day. But they were like, they were like, no, it's actually so beautiful, like I cry cry when it.
Speaker 2: Was something that I was We were watching Oh Bitch the premiere in me and Kay went to last night, Like I was like, there were several points where I was like can this be over? Like can this it could can end right now? Please? And I want to move on with my life. But it was good. It was good. Yeah, I really enjoyed it. It's like a solid six out of ten, could go up to a seven, maybe a seven point six depending on how the season plays out, but it was like a it was it was really fun and I enjoyed it a lot.
Speaker 1: I want to have sex with the whole cast of Breaking Bad, the period period, everybody, everybody, everybody, everybody.
Speaker 3: What about like the old grandpa a really old one.
Speaker 2: Yeah he can give me kind of lean, oh yeah really sure, he gives slap the top, he takes out his duers. I know he gives good top.
Speaker 3: I'm going in, what about the bird and the logo of Armanos, Yeah, I'm bottoming for that bird. Yeah, I'm going in, you're gonna bottom the bird. Yeah. I was just fact checking to see if you guys are really than a.
Speaker 2: Guzzle that bird, Like I'm going to like choke that chicken. Yep. Okay, Well, this is the last thing I have to say before we move on to media. But do on think that they have cute babies? Like I think every mom thinks they have a cute baby because I was self aware.
Speaker 1: Some of them were like, damn, my thing is grew.
Speaker 2: No, my mom was not self aware because I was genuinely the ugliest baby. I looked like a fucking alien fetus, like dropped from a meteor and hit the earth and was like bloody and disgusting and red and scarred like I was disgusting. I was the most rancid looking baby I'd ever seen in my entire life. Well, insert a photo and my mom is convinced that we were cute, and like, we were not cute. Madeline was ugliest fuck. She looked like a hairless rat, like it was gross. I was like three hundred pounds heavier than her, and I was like just like but my head was giant and it looked like if I stood up, I would like fall over because my head was so big. Like that's one thing is I grew into my head and I still have a giant head. But my head was this side when I was a baby.
Speaker 1: I'm like, damn, I got a big head.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I grew into this head like as a baby, Like this was the size that my head was when I was a child, and then I grew into it. But yeah, do all moms thing to have cute babies? Because my mom was convinced, is convinced, and my dad is honest. He's like, yeah, y'all were fucking gross. Y'all were ugly, which, like I respect the honesty because I was an ugly baby. But then like when I was like a toddler or something, we like grew into it.
Speaker 1: I've seen like moms on TikTok show their babies like before and be like, I cannot believe this turned into this because like, my baby is cute now, but this was scary.
Speaker 2: I think just infants are disgusting in general.
Speaker 1: They're like uncooked. They like time, like we got to keep them things in there till they're like one.
Speaker 2: And a half. Yeah, I'm literally I'm not joking. I text my sister this once every two months, like asking for those pictures of us, and I just never need.
Speaker 1: To like say them somewhere.
Speaker 3: Freak fuck.
Speaker 1: Okay, So I have a non binary anthem that I would like to share. Okay, this is for my non binary listeners out there. This one's for you, dedicated to you. This one's to all the Yosters, to all the to Jester and all the Yosters. Yeah, did you see one of Jester's last ID posts. They captioned it like this one's for the Yoster the TikTok that, like, I don't think they made it. I think their friend made it, but like of them being like paparazzi, and there was like the stadium footage of like the wave of hands going up like to celebrate, like Jester just like dancing and liked that had me cracking up. They've done like so much shit and it's always like on their close friends. And in my head, I'm like this needs to be public, but I get it. It's because Jester is living there like they're like mysterious fantasy, Like who knows what Jester gets up to not to it for this episode unless she has anything else.
Speaker 2: No, nothing else. I just have drawing every day as lit. And then bloody gums feel so good. There's like pains that feel good, like like and why one of them is like flossing until your gun's bleed and like just like oh yeah, like I just know the pain. There's like a little node that like you just like keep hitting and it's like bleeding and oh a little bit fucking feeling and getting up in between your molars like oh yeah, I'm gonna go floss after this. It's gonna be very sexual. Wow. And yeah, just drawing every day is lit because like it's just lit.
Speaker 3: It makes you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I just been drawing every day because we're designing things for merches coming soon, and it's just nice.
Speaker 1: How am I not supposed to squish my newborn baby's.
Speaker 2: Head just poke the saft spot?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Like how am I?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 1: I like, if I like enough, I like have to squish it. So how am I not going to do that? I don't think I will be able to so my baby will pass immediately, and then I have, oh, I have. I want my tombstone to be one big vibrator so people who visit me can just sit on it and have a good time. I don't want it to be a sad experience. I want it to be full of pleasures. Baby wipes feel like I shouldn't be wiping my lazy, oh my lady hole with it, Like baby wipes are for like ear butt hole, Like I don't feel like a baby wipe should graze my like my member. Yeah, and then this was okay, this is my hot take. I know I've been silent on the subject, but how are abortion rights even in question? When Taco Bell recently started selling lattes as a country, I believe we need to regroup.
Speaker 2: Wait, they started saying, well.
Speaker 1: They sell fucking Cinnabon flavored lattes, Cinnabon Delight latt You know what's worse is I know this because a fucking freak on my timeline drink it.
Speaker 2: I know those taste good, Like I know they taste good.
Speaker 3: They probably taste so funny.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they just like it like it's just pure processed bullshit, Like I know, it's like so delicious. I know it doesn't even taste like that.
Speaker 1: I just know that gives you a UTI immediately, like you have that and immediately like your urine tract is infected.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, let's move on to that means. Okay, So this one is you don't got a single song where he needs to be doing.
Speaker 1: This like that's racking up, Like is that real?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's real, It's very very real. Okay. The next one is you get to go aid with this. The next one is I'm straight, but red apples would be so good. I mean, yes, true. And then I have like, oh you know which one it is. I'm her. I'm literally her, like I'm like literally.
Speaker 1: Hurting, like bone chilling still after getting.
Speaker 2: To keep in no touch or what does she say keep your hands off of me?
Speaker 1: I don't even know what she says, but yeah, did you see my comment? Did you see my comment? Uh?
Speaker 2: No, oh yeah, you said like sourcing this meme or something? Where's my credit? But kai air drop those two? Okay, So now media for the week of the Okay, I'll go first. So I've been listening to this album called Deltron thirty thirty over and over and over again, and it's so fucking good and the songs Virus and Time Keep Slipping are crazy And I'm not sure this is probably not true, but I've been obsessed with kid Koala for a long time now because he has like these songs like nine Bit Blues and two Bit Blues and shit, which are like literally classics to me. And I'm pretty sure he produced Deltron thirty thirty, but I don't fully know. But kick Kwala has two songs off of one of his albums, like one of his first albums or their first albums, Basin Street Blues and Stomping at Lis a Boy, And though those are my media, like, those four songs like have been keeping me going for the past four weeks. And then I watched sword Art online the first season. It does not keep up to my brain what it like thought it was. It's it's really fun and good, but it's just not what my sixteen year old like Virgin two anime brain like thought it was. Was like the first one of the first animes I watched. Then I watched Mob Psycho that is probably my favorite anime of all time, not my favorite anime of all time, but it is up there, like close to Hunter Hunter and like I've watched that, the entire first season of Mob Psycho, the entire first season of Sword Art Online, and then I watched Oh this anime that Josh and Lucas put me on called Ranking of Kings, and that shit is so fucking good. It's about like this like death prince who like, without spoiling anything, it's about a deaf prince that like is like is he going to take over his father's kingdom or is he not? Like and just like it's so good. And it's like this little Bogie is his name, and he's like this little dinky boy and it's very much.
Speaker 1: Like super sweet.
Speaker 2: It's so cute. It's so fucking cute.
Speaker 1: When you said the name, I was like action, you know, I'm not like an action action girl.
Speaker 2: No, this one, this one you would fucking love. It would make you cry your eyes out. It's so fucking cute, dude.
Speaker 1: There's so many like animes I need to watch. You know what I need to rewatch is Dead Man Wonderland.
Speaker 2: Yes, I haven't you showed me it a long time ago. I haven't watched it in a Is that the one where they're like in prison? Yeah? Yeah, that was like one of the first animes I ever watched, and like, I have been looking for it everywhere and it doesn't I think it's on Netflix now, oh really, because.
Speaker 1: I might be tripping, But I remember there wasn't enough funding to do like season two. But I think there is a season two now because I think the manga kept going and then the like show got cut. Will there be a season two? Unfortunately, there won't be any next season.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I remember that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the company that was doing it went bankrupt.
Speaker 2: I also watched The Assassinating Assassination Classroom and it's just not as good as like, big fan of it.
Speaker 1: I like the I love the characters. All the characters look so cool. But yeah, that was an anime I tried to watch and I was like, I'm not really into this. I really want to watch I'm gona rewatch dead Man Wonderland. I haven't been watching any anime recently, but that's because I like have so many like movies to catch up on since I just now came into the age where I can watch movies. So for my media of the week, We're all going to the World's Fair. It's like a really good movie, but I think it just like I think it didn't need to be that long. It's like really good, but a lot of it is dragged out, and I think maybe I had to do with like, because don't movies have to be a certain length to get into like festivals and things like they have to be like feature length films to be in a festival. So I think maybe that's why it was that long. Like I'm not sure why, but that's just like I just feel like it was like too long, like it like it could have been if it was shorter, it would be like one of the like my favorite movies ever. But the soundtrack for it is my other media. It's so fucking good. It's by Alex g and it like that album is so fucking good and it's honestly, what made me like the movie even more was the soundtrack of it. I finally saw three of billboards outside Ebbing, Missouri, cried my fucking ass off, like, oh my god, that movie was so fucking good, like it should. It just serves like awards or something like. I know it came out a while ago, but like I feel like we need to like it deserves like an Oscar or something like I don't know. And then Desperate Living by John Waters so fucking funny, pretty gnarly, but like just like good comedy, like just really fucking funny. And yeah, that is my media movie wise, I've been reading milk Fed. I know, I'm a piece of shit. I love that book. Whatever stuck my balls? Uh? And then my music of the week shake Back by Coda Black Kodak Black is such a good song, couldn't love you more John Martin Seabird Innovations, And then that whole alex G album is so fucking good. Yeah, I need to go back to making playlists because I've just been listening to my likes and it's a nightmare.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I actively don't listen to alex G. It's like, it's like alex G when I found out that he did Babylon with one o tricks point never really broke mart I don't know why I can't. I don't. There's like a few a few people it's like alex G and Cemetery, I like actively don't listen to.
Speaker 1: Alex G has really good music.
Speaker 2: I know, And that's the thing is like all of his music I really like, but I just I don't know there's something something about it, something about it that like makes me just.
Speaker 3: Like it because it's like the male manipulator anthem. I don't know, like I just because I really like Alex G. But there is a specific type of guy that lives in San Francisco.
Speaker 2: I think that might maybe be it's just like But also it's not that I just I just like actively choose not to listen to him, which like sucks because I do realize he has like really fucking great songs, because all of the songs that I like by him are like some of my favorite songs, like ever but yeah, and then Cemetary just can't do well.
Speaker 1: You're gonna hear me playing ax Are in the house, and you're gonna have to listen to it because it's so good. It's like the songs I was playing yesterday and when I was showing y'all my airpod's trying to convince you to get like a cooler pair because your white ones were like the cheaper like alternatives.
Speaker 2: I have them first, and I'm better than.
Speaker 1: You didn't, though that's weird. You just decided to like be weird and show them. But I don't believe in like showing the things I buy because like, I actually care about them and I am them first. That's it for this episode. Live, Laugh, Love Your Weight, Adole