Speaker 1: A recording in progress? Is it recording? I think it is? Hi, Andrews, Hi Scott, Welcome to Serial Killers.
Speaker 2: Hi. Today's Monday, March twenty seventh, March twenty seven, and this is the podcast where we talk about cereal. Yeah yeah, yeah, let's start the show, shall we?
Speaker 1: Yes? Hit it? I hope you guys to like too.
Speaker 3: Ea.
Speaker 1: Cereal makes them come please so cereal they can't acquire.
Speaker 3: Some retire.
Speaker 1: Are we recording? Is a recording still?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Hi buddy, Hi Scott, how are you doing? You know I've been better, Scott. Yeah, today's a day. Today's a day, Scott.
Speaker 2: And the stupid band box is not working properly, So we're recording the old school way.
Speaker 3: Old school yeah, except we're sitting next to each other. Remember when we used to just zoom I do? That was?
Speaker 2: That was three years ago? Crazy, three years ago this week. Wow, isn't that insane? We didn't start in April or March. No, the zooming thing was three years ago this week we started that? Oh yeah, because it was this week?
Speaker 1: Yeah, crazy. March eighteenth was the last day that we were in studio.
Speaker 2: And then and then I would send you zip block bags marked with sharpies and numbers pre.
Speaker 3: Postal workers because they really were like working full time delivering packages while the whole world was falling apart.
Speaker 2: Shout out to us as well, mostly me, because I was here, shall we eat Cereal?
Speaker 3: Andrew delivering boxes to like tons of houses and putting yourself in front of people's faces every day.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but we were the entertainment in their ears while they were delivering. Okay, right, yeah, we all worked together.
Speaker 1: For sure. We need a backdrop desk.
Speaker 3: And God didn't mention nurses or doctors because don't forget me, Scott, I mailed zip block bags a cereal during the pandemic.
Speaker 1: You could call me a hero as well.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean you were at home. You were just sitting in the the pizza oven. No, I was at my parents house. You were in the pizza oven a little bit. Remember you spilled you spilled cheerios.
Speaker 3: All over the floor of my parents house.
Speaker 1: Well, you spilled something on your floor milk?
Speaker 3: Maybe no, I would never I'm not sure.
Speaker 2: Okay, but okay, So nobody else has sent us in any theme songs for the show. So now I'm just gonna call upon our listeners to send us a backdrop. Somebody to make us a big old backdrop and we'll hang it up our logo some Cereal. Let me tell you, I've been following this girl on Instagram. She creates these crazy walal art things. She makes cereal bowls, and she makes not just cereal stuff, but she makes all kinds of crazy things. And she says, let's make a pac man, you know, and she made or here, let's make a life sized pop tart, and she makes these giants.
Speaker 1: Resident would be she so good? Wonderful? I'd like to get her artwork on our wall. That'd be great.
Speaker 2: But then I thought about it and it would fall right off the wall because it's basically it's just felt. Yeah, there's nothing for it. You can't even take a molly in this wall because it doesn't work like that.
Speaker 1: You watch a molly, did you know?
Speaker 3: I watched a video on the Instagram and the person was they got a bunch of paper plates and made a mosaic in their bathroom with paper plates. And I was like, this isn't like a life hack, This isn't cool. You literally are putting paper plates in a bathroom.
Speaker 1: But people are very talented.
Speaker 3: Very talented, but still at the end of the day. It's a paper plate.
Speaker 1: Could you tell it's a paper plate? Yes? Oh okay. If I walked into someone's bathroom right now, it's a paper plates hanging up in a cool pattern, I'd be like, that's both intriguing and disturbing. Yeah it is. What are you doing nothing bonus box? No?
Speaker 2: No, no, I was looking for something else. Let's get started. Let's eat some cereal. I don't know, I want to.
Speaker 1: See what we all.
Speaker 3: Let me guess this is the Charlie Brown one.
Speaker 1: Wah bah, No, I don't have that in there. Yeah, but that's what you were looking at. No, that's not what I was looking for.
Speaker 2: I'll have about this one Serial Killers time fillers.
Speaker 3: So it's fine when I talk about Jerry Rigging, we're molly hanging whatever.
Speaker 1: This is no, because I was asking for a backdrop.
Speaker 3: So I'm just I'm just saying I saw something on Instagram that thet and our listeners might be interesting.
Speaker 1: You know what I think I'll do.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna go into our museum of flattened boxes and each week we'll just put one vintage box up on the wall.
Speaker 1: How about that with a pin? I mean we got nothing.
Speaker 3: It's just the fact that you're calling them vintage boxes. Now they are you go through like these names of things. Yeah, I'm going into the serial theater to go pick out a vintage box from our cereal sack.
Speaker 1: You have, you just all in front of it. I have an idea.
Speaker 2: What every week, there'll be an old cereal that doesn't exist anymore up on the wall and it will do seial graveyard. Yes, so I'll do a print out of a big box and a big old box and then I'll.
Speaker 1: Talk about it is Scott. Yeah, I love that. All right. Next week, that's a great idea.
Speaker 2: Next week, Yes, I'm in stay tuned, serial Killers fans.
Speaker 1: But then you have your grave yards back. But then you have to get the sounds back in the stupid man box. Yaht me in advance? Why is it? How come it's not functioning?
Speaker 3: Because I haven't had time to really work on this one yet, and this stupid man box is a lot more complicated, technolophisticated, way more sophisticated. And y'all know me, I'm a good country boy.
Speaker 1: I saw it's a little much for me. Know what that means? So this week we're gonna start with the bland boring cereal free. I don't know what that means. Move on you ready, this is what are you doing? I'm just moving these.
Speaker 2: So this is the last of Matt's Amish store boxed cereals. Okay, okay, it's nice and boring. Okay, flavorless. Wait, so it's just new or old. It's just it's just just is it's just Okay, it's shredded wheat and it's best choice. Great, we'll see if it actually is the best choice.
Speaker 1: Train your brain. Oh, I would like that.
Speaker 2: Oh, there's an optical illusion. How would I open it? And then you can read?
Speaker 1: Okay, sounds good. It's good until June. So we're okay. Here, I'll actually take this out. You can read the box? Will I thank you? Jimmy rig the bag here?
Speaker 3: Oh, you gotta cut octagon. You lose me when I have to cut the box. And I'll tell you why I don't like it when they wanted you to cut things, because it's like, how am I supposed to reuse this? If there's three holes on the box.
Speaker 2: Now it smells like a child's art project. Yes, sounds like glue.
Speaker 3: Anagrams at a breakfast table break fast able uh eat uh fat uh eat rest Today.
Speaker 2: We're using black tad one ready babbel, Okay, this is fine that you are would that's cool.
Speaker 1: So there's no.
Speaker 3: Filling bananas a berry.
Speaker 2: Yes, there's no filling, there's no sweetness, there's no nothing. It's just straight up shredded wheat.
Speaker 1: But quite it interesting that they call it cereal? Is it? Mm hmm? I mean there's really planning. There's really no taste to it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'll say, even for my bland tastes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't. I can't get into it. I'm gonna give it two balls.
Speaker 2: It's really super plain, very plain. I don't even know if what a different brand would be any different.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Because I think we've rated regular shredded wheat more than this. I'm going to give it two balls as well, because it's very plain, very bland. Where's best choice made? Where's it from?
Speaker 3: Uh? Kansas City?
Speaker 2: All right, there's lots of wheat there they do is in Kansas City, Kansas or Kansas City, Missouri, Missouri?
Speaker 1: Kansas City, Kansas. Why do people say Missouri? I don't know. Some people do also. I also give it two balls.
Speaker 3: They want you to make the snack mix that includes chow may noodles here, so that's convenient. You know me at the store, Oh look, chow May noodles. I can make my best choice shredded wheat snack, MiGs hot now main noodles.
Speaker 2: Oh oh, with the qunchy things you put in the soup. That's what they say a can. Yeah, Lachoi makes it. You don't know about Latchoi.
Speaker 1: I don't know Asian.
Speaker 3: It sounds like an eighties band that would have would have had like a like a eighty nineteen eighty one disco hit, like La Choi with flash Bang flash Bang, because there was La Bouche.
Speaker 1: In the nineties. That's probably why. I don't know if Lachoi is still a thing.
Speaker 2: But they used to always be like on the Pricing games, on the Prices Right and on other game shows. Lachoi was always like one of the and I love their water chestnuts. I would open up a can of them and just eat them by the can. As gross as that sounds.
Speaker 3: Water chest nuts are an underrated ice cream topping.
Speaker 1: What are we talking about the same thing? Definitely not.
Speaker 3: I thought it's wet walnuts.
Speaker 2: You are out of your mind. First of all, those are gross as well false. Okay, I'm sorry. I don't care for those. It's better mm hmm yeah, waterches. You know I'm gonna try some water chestnuts on ice cream tonight.
Speaker 1: No, please, don't that so gag worthy. I'm sorry. Maybe at the next I.
Speaker 3: Said it so confidently too. I was like, here we go, you want to put water chestnuts on things? Maybe it's the next gross dinner party. Yeah, what was it called? The discussing dinner party thing? We should do that again soon.
Speaker 2: We haven't done another one of those. I would like that we never did the spoonies.
Speaker 1: Spoonies were canceled because of COVID this year. That doesn't even make sense, because nothing was canceled because COVID this year. Well that's the joke. That is funny. We're just two years later.
Speaker 3: We'll do it this year though.
Speaker 2: All right, So I'm torn, which is okay, do you want to do the cereal that I got at Walmart or the cereal that I got at Costco?
Speaker 1: Costco? Costco?
Speaker 2: Okay, this this was a surprise for me. I have not seen this anywhere in the cereal world yet. I this is a surprise. I haven't seen it. I was like, what is that? It's a Costco exclusive and maybe we're the first to try it. It's very possible, okay because Cereal time I didn't see it there. Bill Johnson didn't see it there. Cereal Bro Nope, hasn't tried it. Okay, ready, Yeah, it's called extra. That's what you are. It's extra.
Speaker 1: Doesn't make sense extra what.
Speaker 3: That's the You're just extra? Okay as a human, like when when someone like hits you, you won't go like, You'll be like, that's extra? Really yes, okay?
Speaker 1: Also known as doing the most. You do the most. These are all new words to me.
Speaker 2: Extra Cereal maple flavored with bananas. So it's got almonds, multi grain flakes, rolled grains, bananas, and pecans or pecans depending on where you're from. I don't know if I'm gonna like this because I don't like banana flavored things. Even though they're pieces, they're still dried. I don't like that. I like fresh bananas own. Ooh, this is kind of cool. Look at that it's a double box box.
Speaker 1: I love that.
Speaker 3: That is thinking about it very smart, and I will say I love the font. I love the box art. It's very simple as a.
Speaker 1: Little sunshine on the back. I'm a fan.
Speaker 2: Maybe I can send the other box to a Cereal queen because she was very nice to us and sent us that.
Speaker 3: Other uh BJ's or Costco box, whatever it is, sounds good.
Speaker 2: Let's see what I got here. Let's do this. How about this one? Which one is this?
Speaker 3: Shake?
Speaker 1: Give that shit? It's a heavy bott Shady and Andrew game. So extra believe it or not? You know who this is made by? Who? Costco? Shut up? Yeah?
Speaker 2: It says distributed by Costco Wholesale Corporation.
Speaker 1: Oh, manufactured by Kellogg.
Speaker 2: I didn't see that, Holy Helena hand basket. Better get those readers. No, I didn't even get down that far. That's so cool.
Speaker 1: So Kellogg's makes this for Costco only exclusive.
Speaker 3: You could tell that intern who made that brand deal is now sitting back there and it's like, yeah, I did that Costco Kellogg that's me.
Speaker 1: But there's no k anywhere. That's so interesting to me.
Speaker 3: That's Biff's actual successful nephew.
Speaker 1: This flabbergasted. I love that word. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Extra is a trademark of Kellogg and a Co used with permission.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 2: So Extra is a Kellogg's brand. Okay, so I wonder if at some point it'll be in regular stores.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I really can't wait until they come to you on the big show with like food News.
Speaker 1: And you're like, and there's a new kid in town. Yeah, you love Costco. Have you heard of extra that's right?
Speaker 3: Or no?
Speaker 1: This would be yours?
Speaker 3: And I already know this is what the episode title is going to be if this is a good one, What.
Speaker 1: Extra extra read all? I already thought about that.
Speaker 2: I wasn't gonna do the read all about a part, but I definitely was gonna do Extra Extra.
Speaker 1: What's that? It's a newspaper thing. What's a newspaper? I don't know. It smells very mapley. So it's maple, banana, pecan.
Speaker 2: Yep and oats and almends flakes and almonds multi green.
Speaker 1: It's the maple is very overpowering. I don't believe that. What do you smell pecan? It's very overper Yeah, there's full on peacans in there.
Speaker 2: I don't know about this. It's kind of cool because it's Kellogg's. An extra, but you.
Speaker 1: Know, oh, Mama, donnapug is calling me? Do you know what other her back? Yes, oh, oh, she you can call back. I see. I'm gonna have a little talk with Donna later. Haven't you ever seen who you pick up the phone for.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna let Donna know what's important in her son's life and what's.
Speaker 1: Not about something else. Maybe she's calling about me, maybe m it's interesting, what weird?
Speaker 3: I don't know if you feel it, yeah, you probably don't. It just like there's berries in it, but there's no berries.
Speaker 1: No, no, I don't.
Speaker 2: The only thing I don't like about it is like the whole pecans, because I don't like pecans and the nut mix. I always pick out the peacans and leave them there.
Speaker 1: I love pecans.
Speaker 2: I'll bring you them. It's it's not as bad as I thought I was gonna be. The bananas are not overpowering. The maple flavor is a little bit. I'm not sure where the maple is coming from, if it's just sprinkled on there, or if something is, you know, coated in maple.
Speaker 3: This is absolutely delicious. I'm gonna give it five balls. Really, I will come back and eat this for the rest of the week.
Speaker 1: This is my breakfast. When Elvis saysn't pious breakfast.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm gonna give it three balls. I know it's a little bit harsh from your standards, but the maple's a little overpowering. I don't love pecans pecans, but it's good.
Speaker 3: This is a wonderful, wonderful blend of things. I would describe it as hearty. Yeah, but it's not too much. Nothing is like overpowering. It all works very well together, even the banana pieces. It's not like an overwhelming banana rights. It's almost like pleasant when you get it barely there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I just opped at a ball. Three balls in a spoon. I love this. I wish it was a berry of some sort in there.
Speaker 3: I'm so sorry Cereal queen, but we're gonna take this away from you.
Speaker 1: That's fine. She'll understand. Thank you when you just take the open box.
Speaker 3: Yeah I could do that, thank you. Yeah, I wish it was a berry or at itchy in my ears.
Speaker 1: Stop it's not. It's because your hair is growing over your ears.
Speaker 2: You need a haircut, okay, Grandpa, all right on that note, we'll be back right after this. I'm Wilford Brimley, and I've had diabetes for about twenty years and we're back.
Speaker 1: What's up?
Speaker 2: What that was our buddy Wilford? It was We haven't heard from him in a while. No, he's dead, you know, Oh poor guy.
Speaker 1: All Right, this cereal was great.
Speaker 2: You're still eating the extra what other product is called EXTRAE?
Speaker 1: Very good? What I'm sure there's been some others save off a boll chat. That's a snack. Yeah great, it's the snack that smiles back goldfish. Very good. Save of a ball chat. We're gonna do snack slogans on the next Bowl chat. Okay, hopefully. I Well, I'm gonna test you.
Speaker 3: And this is a Monday episode and we're recording it on a Wednesday. Sorry, I didn't get a bull chat last week. Newman wasn't available. But I'm going to check him to see if Newman's available either today or tomorrow.
Speaker 1: I'll be available. I just wasn't around last week. No to do it this week. That there is no body very confused.
Speaker 3: Well, if you let me explain it instead of talking over me, then I can.
Speaker 1: Let's move on to the walmarts. All right? That MIC's in your face? Yeah it is? How about that?
Speaker 2: My ears are very itchy, right, they're not. So what are you allergic to that's in that box?
Speaker 1: The nuts? The nuts? So wouldn't you know that before you go into it?
Speaker 3: And I already know I'm allergic to nuts.
Speaker 1: So you just you take up for the team, but I'm not.
Speaker 3: I don't go into anaphylactic shock. You take up for the team comfortable you have? No, you don't because I don't have severe allergies with it.
Speaker 1: I just get itchy. Okay, that doesn't exist. To see the anaphylactic shock a bust. This is what I'm excited for.
Speaker 2: I can't believe who waited this long to get to it?
Speaker 1: Apple Fritter Cereal. I'm just hearing about it. You're just here.
Speaker 3: I'm just hearing about it. Yeah you fart? No?
Speaker 1: Did you? Maybe it was your armpits?
Speaker 2: Careful? Careful there, Why careful? You're gonna give yourself a paper cut. That's not the way you do it. Great value Apple Fritter Cereal, But came with the chocolate brownie one smell it through the bad What does the smell like?
Speaker 1: Apple fritters? So this is a Walmart exclusive. That's a Walmart exclusive.
Speaker 3: The bag is very flimsy, whereas you might say, flim flam.
Speaker 1: Cereal may settle during shipment. Open it, open it. I'm so excited. It's very cinnamon, the cinnamon. It smells so good. I want to warm this up.
Speaker 3: Oh okay, I gotta take you that extra step, Chris.
Speaker 1: What I want to warm it up? Chris? That's what I was born to do? Is that criss Cross? Yeah, I'm about to.
Speaker 3: Criss cross make you jump jump?
Speaker 1: Wrong song?
Speaker 3: Oh sorry, I don't know the other criss Cross hit called warm it Up?
Speaker 1: Cool? What are they warming up? Can you put your shirt on and pants backwards? Please? Sure?
Speaker 3: Let me just go in the next room and I'll come back. Why don't you just do it right here, Chris Cross. I'll make you jump jump Daddy Mac will make you jump jump. Chris Cross will make you jump jump believe.
Speaker 1: At I'm sorry? What? Yeah? Oh great?
Speaker 3: Now we just got copyright claimed on YouTube?
Speaker 1: Oh really? Who knows?
Speaker 3: Chris Cross definitely still watches these videos and it's like we could get five cents for them.
Speaker 1: Just claim it. Look there it is. I'm going to I'm gonna go to the hook.
Speaker 2: Warm it up, Chris. I'm about to warm it up, Chris. That's what I was born to do.
Speaker 1: You don't remember that, No, you were in diapers.
Speaker 3: I was question. So this plays out of that, which means that they will have just heard that.
Speaker 1: Yes they heard that. Cool.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's how it works in here to bet the stupid man box isn't hooked up. You can't do that with the stupid man box.
Speaker 1: Yeah you can't. No, you have to do the phone thing. Yeah. Ayah, we don't have ads in our system. Okay.
Speaker 3: You also don't have half the songs you mentioned. Oh do you have Clarissa bydup a dupe?
Speaker 1: No, they don't have that Scott. Oh it was an early nineties smash we played it.
Speaker 2: Oh it smells nice, apple fritter, smells like an apple fritter. It looks a little like a turd. Yeah, they definitely do or dog food.
Speaker 1: That's right. Yes, hmm. Now that there's a great cereal.
Speaker 2: And it tastes like nothing we've ever had before. I was just about to say that right now, you just hurt me.
Speaker 1: Workers comp my aunt's broke in. This is delicious.
Speaker 3: If you see great value, show them in the camera. If you see the cereal, buy it.
Speaker 1: This is Sarah. O'll kill us is it? Is it going in? Have it five balls? Is it going it?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no no no. It's good, but sweet Child, it's good, but it's not that good I think so mm hmmm hmm, what are you doing that weird jos. I'm gonna give it four balls.
Speaker 3: We're gonna make two cents off of this YouTube prophet. All these bands are gonna claim their songs. Do you really think that Axel Rose is listening to us? You come slash with his hat out for money. I don't know how the YouTube content content sensors work. People literally just could like hum a song and it'll be like, you know, Universal Music Group copyright Flag did how?
Speaker 1: I don't know. Are they boxed or they people?
Speaker 3: Well, like when we do like the like shake your box, that background jingle whatever the original song is, shake your booty yeah, that one, like the back of it is like not that that backing track is used?
Speaker 1: How do they know? I don't know, but it's not the original?
Speaker 3: Oh my god, play that one?
Speaker 2: Which one the one? Or shake your tail feathers my jam? Oh no, I can't. We're gonna get in trouble. Why because we can't play too much of it?
Speaker 1: I like Nelly. Why do you get to play go put a bandit on your face? All right? Anyway, you didn't even get to chorus shake a tail feather.
Speaker 2: I was like, shaking your tickets low? How can you shake your booties? Not any shake shake chack? Is it called something else?
Speaker 1: Shake shake, shake, shake your booty? All right? Anyway?
Speaker 2: Oh I just said it. I'm so sorry. Anyway, I'm trying to get rid of it. I'm just trying to stop saying anyway.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, well I say there's something I say again. I say again all the time, and I'm really trying not to.
Speaker 1: Like Jannet Jackson. Yeah, that's the really sad song. Right again. It's a slow, so sad, it's a slow I love that song.
Speaker 2: Yeah all right, well, thank you for listening to Serial Killers.
Speaker 1: I like it's been a wonderful day. Did you give that one? I gave it four balls? You gave it five? Yeah.
Speaker 2: I don't even know if you can get it anymore. To be quite honest with you, if you see this, it might have been a fall cereal.
Speaker 3: This is an incredible cereal, So go get it if you see it.
Speaker 1: I don't know if I would say incredible.
Speaker 3: Well, for me, it's incredible. And for people who like my type of cereals, what is What.
Speaker 1: Are your type of serious ones that make your ears.
Speaker 3: Itch apply somewhat Granoli.
Speaker 2: Like Tralley, like trail outsidey outside e Yours are like cavity diabetes. I ate all the marshmallows out of the Lucky Trump s'mores this morning. And then there was a big fight with the cereal in the back that was not okay, a big fight. Well, Josh got angry, Gandhi went into studio threw a cup full of cereal.
Speaker 1: I'm telling you you better watch yourself. That's what I say. Anyway, thank you for listening. I just did it again. Anyway. Can I come? What's another word? Can I get a thesaurus? You have one?
Speaker 3: No, once you notice it, you'll you'll do better.
Speaker 1: No, give me a theosaurus. Sure you have one. I'll go to my phone. No, I want an actual thesaurus.
Speaker 3: Why when your phone literally has it?
Speaker 2: Because I would like to keep Miriam Webster in business. I know they do dictionaries, but they also did the sauruses, the sauruses or the sora. What is the plural of thesaurus? What's a thesaurus?
Speaker 3: I use one all the time.
Speaker 1: Is that some kind of a dinosaur? Yeah? Is it a dinosaur? Scott?
Speaker 3: Where are the bones of thesaurus? You could say anyhow, Nope, I don't want to have to. I don't want to say anything any any anything any anyway. I don't want to say any.
Speaker 1: Okay, what other word? Nothing? Right?
Speaker 2: Nothing transition I need anyway? See, I just did it again.
Speaker 1: Thank you for listening. Tollers, No, I don't like that. That's rude.
Speaker 3: Whatever it's it's rude, right, that's rude. After you just go on a podcast where you're like, where's the time Fellers, because.
Speaker 1: I don't like what you're saying.
Speaker 2: We appreciate you listening to serial Killers. Please follow us on all socials at serial Killers PC.
Speaker 3: Thank you for listening. We appreciate you.
Speaker 2: And yeah, serial killerspic dot com for all the latest cereal gossip.
Speaker 1: You don't post no gossip.
Speaker 2: I don't do anything on that website. That's all Newman. He's great, he can go he can post gossip. I trust him.
Speaker 3: Okay, Yeah, what gossip have you heard? Did you know Lucky Tom's baby coming out with a new flavor?
Speaker 2: Did you know that Lucky was seen with Sonny in the bushes. The thing is, you could use Who's Sonny? You could use your Who's Sonny Sonny D? No, Sonny D from sunny de Light? Really is that a new cereal?
Speaker 1: I wish?
Speaker 2: And Sonny s O n n y. Don't disguise it with a sneeze that you didn't that you're trying to get out of it by sneezing.
Speaker 1: I can make myself sneeze.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Lucky, it's Sonny found in the bushes, gossip the sun not a sun at all.
Speaker 1: The wolf.
Speaker 2: No, he's cuckoo for cocoa puffs. Oh, you don't even You didn't even know.
Speaker 1: His name was Sonny.
Speaker 3: You don't know your children. You really should just get off the show. You're gonna Cramer versus Creamer me.
Speaker 1: That was a good movie. It was a great movie.
Speaker 2: I cried, don't you eat that ice cream? Don't you eat that ice cream? I said, don't you? Don't you eat that ice cream? You don't even know the scene.
Speaker 3: Yes, and then he starts crying, and then yeah, you can't do that anymore. No, No, you can't rough your kids up. One of the what's going on these days.
Speaker 2: Right, the days where you can just take out your belt and beat the ship out of your kid. Those days are long gone.
Speaker 1: Oh I have the times gone? This woke generation?
Speaker 2: Yeah, all right, we gotta go. Thank you for listening to Serial Killers. We'll see you on Wednesday with an all new bull chat. Should be exciting. We'll talk about snack logos and slogans.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, we love you guys. Talk to you later. By Crunch Andrew cry Crunch This was long? How long? Twenty six minutes? Oh wow, it looks like we kept our audience fed. No they've they've left. No, they're here. They threw up Hi guys,