Speaker 1: He was a human vacuum. It's a Jewbile show.
Speaker 2: We went to an Italian restaurant and he ate a spaghetti like a vacuum cleaner. I'm pretty sure I saw a noodle disappear without him even chewing, and I was still trying to process what I witnessed.
Speaker 1: That's a text.
Speaker 2: We just got in at four one O six one and Gil, we're going over the top reasons that people are ghosting in twenty twenty five, according to relationship experts. So let's go over the list of the top reasons people are ghosting in twenty twenty five. Also, if you've been ghosted for a weird reason, call us eighty eight three four three six one or text and four one O six one one of the top reasons that people are getting ghosted in twenty twenty five.
Speaker 1: She called me bestie.
Speaker 3: Oh, first date. I got friend zoned immediately.
Speaker 4: Did it just slip though? Sometimes I'm like girl and I'm talking to Brad.
Speaker 3: You know, Yeah, we had a date with someone and they call you bestie.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it says we were having a romantic moment and she would she hit me with, OMG, bestie, you're so funny. I suddenly felt like I was at a sleepover with my sister HER's friends, and I immediately ghosted.
Speaker 1: Well, that's definitely it was.
Speaker 3: I better ghost you because you're about to ghost me, bestie.
Speaker 5: Also, if someone said that out loud, that's a reason to ghost, right O MG, bestie?
Speaker 1: Yeah, just a saying alone.
Speaker 2: Even if I had been friends with the person since kindergarten, she best he'd be like, we're done. Sorry, rude all who were going over the top reasons people are getting ghosted In twenty twenty five, he had the same name as my dad.
Speaker 3: Yeah, would get ghosted for that.
Speaker 4: I am so thankful my father's name is hatty because there's nobody that's going to have the same name as my dad. Could you imagine you did?
Speaker 3: If I ever met a haughty that would be wild?
Speaker 1: He says.
Speaker 2: I tried to get over it, but every time I said his name, I felt like I was grounded and I had to vanish the car got weird.
Speaker 1: I don't see the big deal. I dated somebody with the same name as my mom before. It was awesome. It was funny. Yeah, and she was like ten years older than me at the time. Oh no, even more funny. I was like, this is hilarious.
Speaker 3: Is that, like, mommy stuff?
Speaker 2: We no, But then at a certain point it did get kind of weird. Okay, but I just thought it was funny at first.
Speaker 3: I'm making one.
Speaker 1: You're in the bedroom and you get you laugh at.
Speaker 5: That, Yeah, it was funny. I'm like, she has a saved name with my mom. I have single handedly saved my daughter from all of the brads. And I'm okay with that. Yeah, yeah, because most of them are terrible. We're hung over a thread that's going viral.
Speaker 2: Of the top reasons people are getting ghosted in twenty twenty five, the dinner bill was a full mortgage payment. I ghosted a woman because she ordered everything on the menu ooh for the experience. The bill was six hundred dollars. I excuse myself to go to the bathroom and never came back. Also, isn't that your fault? You took her to that restaurant, Nina.
Speaker 4: I'm sorry, when you go on a date, unless you let the rules be known up front, you're asking for whatever.
Speaker 3: You're good everything on the men you Well, he took her there. I feel like she had some reason to do that.
Speaker 4: You're wrong.
Speaker 2: Another one of the top responses to why people are getting ghoted in twenty twenty five.
Speaker 1: They were way into conspiracy theories, he says.
Speaker 2: He casually mentioned that birds aren't real on her date and laughed, and I laughed, but he didn't, and then he pulled up a thirty slide power point on pigeons surveillance drones.
Speaker 1: Wow. And I ghosted him right after that date.
Speaker 5: Wow.
Speaker 4: I've never dated someone who's really into conspiracy theories, but I knew someone who was really into conspiracy theories.
Speaker 3: And let me tell you, I was a little scared for my life at some points.
Speaker 1: I need to see that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, nobody got that kind of time. It's easier just to go.
Speaker 2: But it depends what the theory is, right, because a lot of conspiracy theories have some shred of truth to him, or are straight up true sometimes, you know. But it's certain things, though, that people will talk about and you're like, Okay, you're absolutely insane.
Speaker 4: For me, it's not even just the conspiracy theory alone. It's how much time that it occupies in your brain.
Speaker 3: It's how much you want to talk about it.
Speaker 4: So whether you think birds are real or not, that's fine. But if that's all you want to talk about, we have problems.
Speaker 1: And dinner's not the time. Yeah, first day is not the time.
Speaker 5: This right now, Well, it might be he's probably vetting her out, you know, if she's a dummys are real she.
Speaker 1: Might be a spy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I believe it.
Speaker 1: I'm going to confront with the pigeons. See what she does. She ghosted me. I knew it, and she was a spy. She doesn't getting too close.
Speaker 2: These are the top reasons people are getting ghosted in twenty twenty five. They used AI to text me, and I can tell I bet you that happens a lot.
Speaker 1: He says.
Speaker 2: At first his text were poetic and deep, but then he forgot to turn off AI mode, and I got a good morning insert name.
Speaker 1: How are you feeling on this fine insert day?
Speaker 2: Oh oh, It's one thing to use AI to text, but then to not check it before you say, that's just lazy.
Speaker 1: Another one said, AI said nope.
Speaker 2: I said, I asked Chad Gpt if I should keep texting this guy, and it literally told me, girl, you can do better.
Speaker 1: So I said, it's advice, and I ghosted