Speaker 1: Two Teas and a Pod, which Teddy Mellencamp and camera judge.
Speaker 2: Hey, guys, welcome to do Teas and a Pod, myself and Dolores. We are going to be recapping Summer House, Part two, the end of an era for.
Speaker 1: Some as we see this.
Speaker 2: Woke up this morning to two things. Two news things. One, the trailer of Orange County is coming out today. By the time you guys hear this is already coming out. I had nightmares last night. Why because I don't know. I had this nightmare that we went to the cast went to this event and everybody turned against me and everybody hated me.
Speaker 1: That's a Christmas present.
Speaker 2: It just buys you another and I felt like it like sad and all that stuff. But anyways, we woke up today hearing that page has us quick.
Speaker 3: I need to know more.
Speaker 2: I think there's more to the story. She she's leaving Summerhouse.
Speaker 1: Is it because she's getting something else? I assume.
Speaker 2: I mean, there's so many speculations.
Speaker 1: She's grown out of it. No one leaves.
Speaker 2: Maybe they're going to be doing a Giggly Squad That's what I'm thinking. Maybe there is a Giggly Squad show coming up where they follow them around. They're insanely successful with this, her and her partner, and so I'm thinking, like maybe that.
Speaker 1: I would love to see Hannah again.
Speaker 3: I love Hannah.
Speaker 1: I'm a big fan of hers, so.
Speaker 3: I'd watch her.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So I don't know. I'm just no, I don't think she mean, there's no way she was fired. She was too important on that show. She No, she's not fired at all. So yeah, so.
Speaker 3: Tell Teddy to get to the bottom of this, please.
Speaker 2: Okay, Teddy had her I mean therapy yesterday, so she usually doesn't feel too great after that. So yeah, so I'm gonna tell her. She's probably already on it. Who are we fooling?
Speaker 3: Let's text her.
Speaker 1: Yes, I'm gonna teest her now. Yeah's it, Teddy. I know you're not feeling well. We love you, but come on.
Speaker 3: Help us.
Speaker 1: We need you.
Speaker 2: So this is part two of the reunion. It is over. I believe they're already filming for next season. I'm sure that they are. That's what I thought I heard. I thought when I was at the upfronts, I thought I heard that they already filmed.
Speaker 1: Me.
Speaker 2: I might be wrong, but that's what I thought I heard. Okay, so it's still the show is still going on without Page.
Speaker 1: So it always does.
Speaker 2: The show always goes on no matter what.
Speaker 1: I know. You know, in the past, I don't know what's going on. But you know, there have been people who thought they were going to leave and set the world on fire. I'm not saying that Page isn't, but didn't Nini kind of say she was going to do that?
Speaker 2: And yeah, we have seen a couple Housewives have gone on to do other things. Nini did some stuff, Bethany did had a talk show. Yeah. I just think like the power of the platform of Bravo is so big that nobody really wants to leave.
Speaker 1: That's the thing. So listen, we'll be able to speak more on it with when we get more information. I think it's too soon right now to make any assumptions.
Speaker 3: Right, So, if.
Speaker 2: She's given like, you know, follow them around because they do like tour like world tours, and to do that, you would would you be cool with that? Or you'd be like, no, stay on Summer House.
Speaker 1: Well I would want her on both. I wouldn't mind. And by the way, why wouldn't there be able to be both? Yeah?
Speaker 2: I don't know. I don't know, maybe she's getting too busy. And then there's lots of speculation that maybe Lindsay's not back either, and she even said at the reunion that it's quite possible that you know, it's going to be difficult for her and she'll pop in and out when she can for next season.
Speaker 1: We'll see.
Speaker 3: Time will tell.
Speaker 2: So I feel like they're going to go.
Speaker 1: I think Bravo kan maybe there'll be announcements that'll be here before you know it.
Speaker 3: I'm very excited for it.
Speaker 2: So, continuing from part one at Sarsov, Sierra doesn't like the way Lexie was speaking about her in the media and calls it a low blow. A podcast clip shows Lexi talking about Jesse and Sierra not answering about attending her birthday.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 2: I don't think she actually said their name. She just said because they did a clip, right.
Speaker 1: She could have said their name. It doesn't matter. She alluded just to it was them and everyone knew it was them.
Speaker 2: Well, she does apologize for dragon Sierra into it. It says Jesse was liking comments about him and Sierra.
Speaker 1: So what you know, everybody that thinks this is very this is very immature. It's very immature everyone. She thinks, yes, well she's not that young at twenty eight. We could go back to what I was, getting divorced with infant and a three year old, Like, you know, you're not.
Speaker 3: That young, You're not that now.
Speaker 1: I think, I'm sorry, you're not that good when you still think you're young at twenty eight, that you you know, you should still be acting like you're in your twenties year past over twenty five year past. I'm not saying you should be married with children at all, but I am saying, like the little things don't matter as much now.
Speaker 2: I think I do believe that Lexi's probably younger than the rest of the cast. Do you feel like that she just doesn't fit in because of her age, that they don't really have great interest in getting to know her?
Speaker 3: No? No, no, no, Well you know.
Speaker 2: Who wants to gets to know her is Gabby. Because Gabby and Lexi sat there holding hands the entire second part of the reunion.
Speaker 1: Why did I not notice them holding hands?
Speaker 2: I don't know. But why are they holding hands?
Speaker 1: I don't know. I remember Jen Fessler and Rachel Fuda the first time they were on Watch What Happens Live? They held hands the whole time, and I wanted to punch them in the fos through the TV.
Speaker 2: By the way, I just wanted to hold anybody's hands.
Speaker 3: Holding hands were not in kindergarten.
Speaker 2: Right, I mean, it's one thing. I heard your friend's hand if they're upset, oh, to sit there and hold their hand the entire reunion. Stop it, the words of Dolores, stop it, stop it, scop scop.
Speaker 3: You're lucky I didn't see it.
Speaker 2: Well, Lexi says, Jesse. Manipulate. See, I'm not believing all this. Lexi says, Jesse manipulated her into thinking Paige here and Amanda didn't like her and wanted them to break up. Lexi says, believe that you believe.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, I believe it. I don't think they wanted them to break up. I just think so.
Speaker 2: You think that Jesse was like trying to manipulate LEXI, like to let her know that, oh, these girls really don't like you.
Speaker 1: I think that he I think he talked a lot of pillow talk.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I think he did say a lot of stuff like.
Speaker 1: That to her, which made her attach herself more to him than the girls. And I think that they were listen, any girl who gives me a heads up that my boyfriend was misbehaving while I wasn't. There is a girl's it's my friend.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's as my friend.
Speaker 3: You know what?
Speaker 1: Thank you?
Speaker 2: Why I couldn't Lexi see that? Like Lexi was like, well, I don't know. I think she was put she's a she's smarter than what she's coming off. Yeah, you know what I mean? Like, why didn't she be like, okay, Jesse, Like they were nice to me. They told me about the toa sucking and all that kind of stuff, Like why are you trying to convince me they don't like me?
Speaker 1: Well, one would say they're telling you so that we break up and you get out of here, like he could have. He could have spinned it like that, but I didn't take it that way. I really didn't take it that way because when a girl tells it gives me the heads up about something, I don't care what her intention is. She just did me a favor, absolutely, because she wouldn't have known.
Speaker 2: I just don't like the fact that Lexi is putting all the blame on Jesse. I don't like that. I'm maybe Jesse was saying things we didn't see it on camera.
Speaker 1: We didn't. I believe he was. I believe.
Speaker 2: All right, we're gon We're gonna leave it at that. Let us know, guys, what you think. Andy and the cast say goodbye to Emerald. He was He didn't have much to say in the first half or the second half. He was just sitting there. During the break, Lexie apologized is further to Sierra and says she would love to have a friendship in the future to the other guy's Lexi says. Jesse says, Lexi is projecting.
Speaker 1: I hate when people project.
Speaker 2: I do too. You see a lot of that though on.
Speaker 1: Reality TV Project and what is it? We call it the world of double standard and projection and gaslighting.
Speaker 3: But isn't that the world?
Speaker 1: Now?
Speaker 2: Absolutely it's the world. But I do feel like Lexi's a little bit like okay girls, she's.
Speaker 1: Taking any accountability for anything, but.
Speaker 2: She's trying to make any friendships. Now, She's like holding hands and I want to be good friends with you, And to me, that just gives I want another season.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, she wants She wanted a season. She wants another season. Who doesn't, Well, Emerald isn't holding anybody's hand.
Speaker 3: That's for sure.
Speaker 2: Maybe if you brought in two girls he would. Yeah. So Andy asked Jesse about the stink face reaction to Lindy's pregnancy. Jesse says he was just surprised. Andy calls out Gabby's shade to Carl behind his back, including saying including saying he had big teeth and that wasn't nice. Nothing, that wasn't nice. And you know, Carl went on to talk about.
Speaker 1: Issues, talk about contributing.
Speaker 2: Oh, well, that's exactly what I was going to ask you. Do you think that Gabby contributed much to the season or the whole freaking reunion so far.
Speaker 1: No. I don't want to put it her down I say anything, because sometimes we contribute things more other seasons.
Speaker 3: I don't really know.
Speaker 2: But you can't really stars like that.
Speaker 1: I don't think that was right to say, even though you were trying to hype up your friend. You can hype up your friend without putting down someone who did absolutely nothing to you. I mean, like the guy, what, what did he really do?
Speaker 2: Nothing? I think she's even said nothing. I think she was just trying to shade it. She took it, Yeah, she took it. She said she was sorry that she was just kind of you know, when she gets with her girlfriends, she always sticks up for the girl and goes after the guy. But I mean I never noticed his teeth prior to getting his new teeth.
Speaker 3: I did.
Speaker 1: I did see that they were. Yeah, they're better than what they were.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they look great. They look great.
Speaker 1: He had a lot of problems. Paul had a lot of problems with his teeth his whole life. And because when you get hit when you're younger, later on in your thirties, you start to get infections. So, like he said, he got hit in the face, would have bad. His brother hit him in the face with a hockey stick. Same thing happened to Paul, and he has major infections. Almost had to have all his teeth pulled up until a couple of years ago.
Speaker 2: And my mom's like that. She ended up getting implants and they're constantly a problem and they don't always take.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so I guess that with his teeth, I understand there's a problem.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I like Carl, I like his teeth, But him brushing his teeth with his hair brush, why is that? Do you think he just did that for like he knew the cameras on him, so he's like, uh h, I'm being silly. I don't think he really brushes his damn teeth with a hair brush.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Andy asked Lindsay if she misses her friendship with Carl. She says she doesn't know if she's there yet. I don't think she does. I think she still holds a lot of hate for him.
Speaker 3: I hate.
Speaker 2: Yeah. They share a moment about Lindsay's acknowledgment of Karl's brother's death. I thought that was sweet. I mean, she would have to be a real evil person to not acknowledge that and to you know, be mean about that or not, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: Like she kind of gave him a hug.
Speaker 2: No, yeah, she could have, but at last she acknowledged it.
Speaker 1: You know, we always have to respect the friendship that we once had. I feel like, especially after time has passed, she's moved on, had a child, you know, has a living non boyfriend. So these are living boyfriend They're not living living. No, he stays a couple of nights a week.
Speaker 2: Yeah, a couple of nights. I mean, like you said, originally they were super close, and I think it's really hard because you're mourning the friendship at your arsenal morning, like you were supposed to get married. I don't know. I think time definitely, Like she said time. If they're together next season, I could see them, you know, because she's not with the boyfriend anymore, the baby daddy, so maybe they can she can open her mind up to being friends now.
Speaker 3: I think that she should, you know.
Speaker 1: But what I didn't like is he stays a couple nights a week, right, and because he's not with someone, But when he does decide to be with someone, he won't be doing that anymore when he.
Speaker 3: Does decide to date.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: You know what if you guys aren't really together, what does it matter? If he's okay with staying and the person he's with is okay with him staying there, then what do you care if he's with someone or not.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, she said they're not friends with benefits. But sometimes Turner, like you said, does sleepover. She also said, when he starts dating somebody, there will be he will not be sleeping there. I would assume he's probably staying the night because he wants to be around.
Speaker 1: The baby, So why stop that? Yeah, I would if he starts seeing someone, If you're able to do that. What do you care, Like, if you guys are strictly just friends, he's staying there to be closer to the baby. You guys are parenting wonderfully together. Don't stop that just because he decides to start dating.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, I agree. You know, but you know Lindsey, she's kind of a person that has that personality that holds grudges. Yeah, yeah, yeah, and we know, like even Carl said, like she wanted a baby. She got pregnant pretty quickly after.
Speaker 3: The baby's beautiful.
Speaker 2: I've only seen the side of her head, but she looks absolutely beautiful from the side.
Speaker 1: It's so beautiful with her little like she's like a little Yeah, she looks so cute.
Speaker 2: I wanted to hold Well, the parents are both very good looking, so I imagine the baby's very pretty.
Speaker 1: I do you know what the guy looks.
Speaker 2: I've seen pictures of them.
Speaker 3: Can you text them to me?
Speaker 2: I will, I will get for the looking guy. Yeah, so she got her baby. She's happy. So Andy asked Carl about Lil Lil made it into the reunion, but we didn't get to see cute little Lil.
Speaker 1: There was nothing wrong. Lil was so sweet. He did not give her a chance. I don't know why he didn't stay with her. I think she was good for him, Like from what I saw.
Speaker 2: I thought so too. He said, I think she.
Speaker 1: Was adorable and very lovely.
Speaker 2: Well, he did say she was a cute face. I don't know for like cute face, but she had a hot body.
Speaker 1: She had a hot body, cute face, and she was really nice.
Speaker 3: She even gave him a lemon.
Speaker 2: Remember, Yeah, Well, Lindsay did say she didn't care that he brought lil to the house. But he did care that Lindsay that he said that Lindsay got pregnant in the bed he paid for.
Speaker 1: He had to eat those words.
Speaker 2: Would you care about that?
Speaker 3: If I was a guy?
Speaker 1: I mean, I guess.
Speaker 2: No, if you were, Lindsay like a girl like I don't know.
Speaker 1: Lindsay jumps on anything she does. She doesn't let anything go at all.
Speaker 2: Well, she did throw this in there. She said that Gemma was not conceived in a bed, So get that visual.
Speaker 3: Did she say where? Because then now I want to know.
Speaker 2: No, look at you. Was it like on the couch, was on the kitchen sink?
Speaker 1: Was it in a car? No?
Speaker 3: They probably was.
Speaker 2: It in a bathroom in the shower. Who knows it outside? How would you know? Like if you're dating somebody new, aren't you?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: I don't know about that stuffing.
Speaker 2: Grain door on a windy day.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I don't know, Tamra.
Speaker 2: So since when is has Kyle always been emotional? This guy cries more than any guy I know.
Speaker 1: I like him and Amanda.
Speaker 2: I do too. Do you think they're gonna make it?
Speaker 3: I hope they can come together.
Speaker 1: Listen, they need to stop talking about this baby stuff.
Speaker 3: And if they're gonna do it, just do it.
Speaker 1: And and how much does he really work? I I mean it's a people like ninety hour a week.
Speaker 2: Well, he's building his business to sell it, so I get it. But she's like, he's up before she gets out of bed, he goes to the gym, he gets home, he does you know, works on his business all day long.
Speaker 1: I mean, I mean that's life, guys, that's life. But he's home.
Speaker 2: But he's home. But you just got to know that one day, you know, if he does sell it, you guys are going to be great financially. And I don't know, Amanda says. She hopes to find more balance and she's waiting for him to sell lover boy.
Speaker 3: Well, you can't have a baby.
Speaker 2: I could take ten years, yeah, like she says.
Speaker 3: And sometimes there's no right time.
Speaker 2: No there. Yeah, and especially with the baby, especially you know, your first baby and the anticipation and all that. Once the baby's there, it's the best time ever.
Speaker 3: I know.
Speaker 1: But she is also very concerned about how she's going to feel postpartum, and I get that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that puts a little batter wrench into it. But she did tell Andy that she's on a medication that she works for her while she's pregnant, so she can't continue, but you know, the hormones place listen.
Speaker 1: And I can understand She's like, it's the best I've felt in so long, and I'm not willing to compromise that right now.
Speaker 3: And I so get that for her.
Speaker 1: So whatever happened, I wish for them the best, that's all. Maybe next year they're going to have baby house instead of Summer House. Who knows what.
Speaker 2: We saw Kyle hold Lindsay's baby, and he was very sweet, and you see Carl from the background like, hey kid, it's like.
Speaker 3: I didn't want not them.
Speaker 2: I didn't know part of I don't think he knew where his place was, Like.
Speaker 3: He was trying to be respectful.
Speaker 1: He's really nice.
Speaker 3: Listen, the way he broke up.
Speaker 1: With her on TV was soa and wrong. Yeah, it was really wrong. I can never but he I just think he's so nice. I don't know what to say. I hope she doesn't hate me for that. But yeah, well I wish he didn't do that, because then I would no thing I have bad to say about him.
Speaker 2: Craig's name pop back up, and I feel like we talk about they talk about Craig the second half of the reunion, like I'm like, oh my god, the guy's not even there. So Kyle calls out Craig's competing alcohol brand for copying Lover Wars products.
Speaker 1: Ooh yeah they got mad, Yeah they got mad deep on that.
Speaker 3: That was crazy.
Speaker 2: And then Paige finally sets the story straight that Craig was kicked off the packerty at Kyle in a man's wedding because he was so diligiently drunk, and he.
Speaker 3: Had apologized her parents.
Speaker 2: I understand standing by your man, but if that's something that truly happened, I would have said, yes, it was you know, not a good moment. You know, my husband was being belligerent. I thought it was great if we took him home, but yeah, she didn't. So she's stuck by him and she's finally set in the record straight. And then here's how Kyle getting emotional page saying she's team lover boy. This guy will just cry a drop of a hat.
Speaker 1: He's emotional. He's emotional.
Speaker 3: He's so funny, he is.
Speaker 1: He's always like hugging people after they've gone through Berry. Remember, like Ley's on the couch after he she breaks up with his friend and instead of hugging his friend, he hugs her. He's like, are you okay?
Speaker 2: And he's like that he does he doesn't cry, and he's like he's like that, like always there to comfort people and stuff like that. But he doesn't get teary. Ut angel, he's so let's not get crazy there. Page clarifies a breakup timeline and says that Craig was not blindsided and I do.
Speaker 1: But I didn't think he was.
Speaker 2: Listen, we saw he tried to make it look like it.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry, he's full of shit.
Speaker 1: I didn't because once we especially after we saw this this season, it was really clear what was happening, because if it wasn't, when she gets the ring sooner.
Speaker 2: I know. I mean, come on, I we said this last week, like I truly believe him getting the ring. Saying he got the ring was not the truth. Yeah, it was not the truth. So for him to go and I mean, I remember.
Speaker 1: So people can be in denial too well.
Speaker 2: I think he's a little bit of a storyteller, like he says, which also known as a liar. Face by your Face Page says, exes normally owe each other nothing, but in the public eye it's different with their reputations. Paige says, I mean.
Speaker 1: Kind of like that's true, that's all they have.
Speaker 2: And sometimes saying less is more when you're breaking up, and I feel like the one person that's out there doing the crying, doing the talking is always the one ling uh huh, be quiet, you're probably lying.
Speaker 1: I mean, you don't know.
Speaker 3: It depends on every Every situation is different.
Speaker 1: I mean, she did a passion, she didn't, she didn't, and.
Speaker 3: She didn't till she had to.
Speaker 2: I don't even really think she has I think that it's more like, yes, let me, you know, put the truth out there. I don't think she was harsh in her words.
Speaker 1: She wasn't. No, she just said a lot of things because people are saying a lot of things.
Speaker 3: And yeah, even.
Speaker 2: Andy said like bravo, con like that is so good.
Speaker 1: I know.
Speaker 2: Do you think they Andy will make them play squash the beef?
Speaker 3: Oh my god, I didn't think of that.
Speaker 2: Could you imagine?
Speaker 3: Did you think of that on your own?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: Yes, they're not going.
Speaker 3: To squash it.
Speaker 1: But I want to see them up facing each other.
Speaker 2: Well, they're not going to squash it, there's no way in hell. But I think they're going to put them up on stage.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, this is going to be so good. Andy starts doing all his things.
Speaker 2: No, and why did they try to make us squash the beef?
Speaker 1: Me and you?
Speaker 2: I don't know. That was so weird and it felt.
Speaker 1: I forgot about that and that it.
Speaker 2: Didn't that it didn't even air.
Speaker 1: Thank god, But it was remember why.
Speaker 2: No, That's what I'm saying. I'm like, hunt, but I was the one that squashed the beef with everybody, okay, And I'm like, am I going to be squashing the beef this year? I don't think so.
Speaker 1: I had to squatched it'll be your first year.
Speaker 3: Amazing. I had just squashed the beef, what Ramona?
Speaker 2: I think everybody does it one time. Yeah, I mean unless they bring Vicki, which I don't know if they will. I could see potentially that because she's gone after me really bad, and I think I would just be like, not interested at all.
Speaker 3: In squashing it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's things. There's bridges, burnts that when you go there, there's no coming back. No, no, there's just not I'm sorry.
Speaker 3: I wouldn't say.
Speaker 2: That to my worst enemy. You know, it's just it's gross.
Speaker 1: There's certain things that are sacred. Not a lot, especially a lot of the ste.
Speaker 2: So Page is dating now but hasn't found anyone special. Jesse makes a joke about pursuing Page. Jesse, oh my god, just sit down, which like Lexi rolls her eyes. Of course she is.
Speaker 1: And he didn't like it. LEXI didn't like it. Who cares, LEXI let it go?
Speaker 2: I know, I know. And he makes a joke about trying Lindsay's breast milk and gives out white and a baby bottle, and then he tells Carl He's like, but we actually have Lindsay's breast milk for you. I mean, I would have just died if he would have died.
Speaker 3: That was savage.
Speaker 2: And he's like, no, it's like, what do you say, like oat milk or something.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, he said it's oat milk. But when he came out and he goes, we all have and I was like.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, that would have been funny.
Speaker 1: But that's it.
Speaker 2: So guys, that is it. Thank you so much for listening to our recaps this season amazing. Yes, it was a lot of fun.
Speaker 1: We can close out another season, yeah it was.
Speaker 2: We did. We close out another season.
Speaker 3: They don't have a three part, only a two part reunion.
Speaker 2: Only two part. Now I heard that Traders will be filming here pretty soon.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's the time they all leave.
Speaker 3: I think, Yeah, oh my god, I wish it was me going.
Speaker 2: I was just gonna say anything you want to tell us, so you're gonna be showing up. But you know how, they always like wish, I wish. But thanks guys for tuning in, Thank you, thank you, and soon okay, thanks bye. I