Speaker 1: Okay, we're trying out the new podcast style. It really affects nothing if you're listening to this half, but after this half of the show airs, the second half hopefully airs.
Speaker 2: You can also queue it up.
Speaker 1: If one and two are already in your feed with a lot of the services, you can push Q on part two. It will automatically roll into part two. But again, if you're turning us on for the first time or you're listening to the podcast for the first time, we're not doing the early bird and then the post show, and then the post show has are the excuse me? The full show and then the full show as part of the early bird. That was all confusing, But thanks for all the messages. I'm reading most of the dms. I feel like I've spent a good amount of time, and for the most part, I think people are liking this. We can't go back to just doing one file. If we could, that would be easier on us too. We would love that, but we're not really allowed to do that. So I feel like this is a good way to do it for now, and if so many of you guys hate it, we'll switch again. But for now you're gonna hear the first half of the show here and then later or maybe later already the second half of the show will be loaded.
Speaker 2: Thank you, and let's begin the show.
Speaker 1: Mota, Welcome to Thursday show. More than studio money, Babe is the most hated pet name that women get called babe. The survey included between a few thousand people between eighteen and sixty years old.
Speaker 2: Babe is the worst.
Speaker 1: I don't know, I thought, I guess if you know the person, like, hey, babe, yeah, for sure, But they're saying like a pet name, so you would have to know them. Sweet cheeks No, no, you can't. That one feels growth. I'm looking at the list of ones that people hate.
Speaker 2: These make sense.
Speaker 1: Those sweet cheeks snook ems, and that.
Speaker 2: Feels like a joke.
Speaker 3: I worked with a guy that called someone sweet cheeks and he got fired.
Speaker 1: Yes, that's like a joke if you call them snook thems are sweet. Baby doll was very impossible.
Speaker 4: No, I'm not okay with that.
Speaker 1: Overly sappy and food related nicknames were also dislike, like muffin muff.
Speaker 2: This one pudding? What about honey?
Speaker 1: Honey bun made the list of about twenty.
Speaker 4: Most honey's Okay, but not honey. Why not honey bun? Honeybun?
Speaker 1: Honey bun syllables one and to honey bun is like an old pastry.
Speaker 5: And can you just fill me in on is this? Are these like names that you're in a committed relationship? Okay, pet name unless you're stalking coworkers yet long Yeah, that pet didn't stay with the owner.
Speaker 2: Nicknames you use for your significant other, I don't really use one. You say babe, No, I say Caitlin.
Speaker 1: That's her name every onceile Yeah, I really don't really.
Speaker 4: Wow, does she call you one or have one for you?
Speaker 2: Like, if anything? Babe?
Speaker 1: I guess that's just kind of the placehold. But never, we don't really have. If I said sweet cheeks, would just be like, what's wrong with you?
Speaker 2: Who are you? Edie? You and your wife?
Speaker 3: Yeah, boots, we call each other boots. But I mean this goes back to like maybe college. We went out one night she had these boots on.
Speaker 1: I was like, all right, boots, that's a personalized yeah, and we've had that since lunchbox Babe. I don't think babe's that bad. I'm surprised that comes to the worst bodist women like these names. Gorgeous no igat If I said that, my wife would think I was making a joke because it seems super intense.
Speaker 4: Okay, hey gorgeous, Hey gorgeous.
Speaker 1: Or it's just like from the eighties, like Don Johnson would pull us glasses down on Miami guys and be.
Speaker 2: Like, what's up, gorgeous?
Speaker 3: You have to say it's slow, too, gorgeous.
Speaker 1: Sexy and I don't feel like sexy is a pet name used all the time because the pet name you can even use when people are around, right.
Speaker 5: Like babe can be used like in conversation around people, Hey, babe, will you hand me that? Or you could be having a more serious conversation, babe, are you hearing me? Stuff like that, you would be.
Speaker 4: Like, hey, sexy, are you here?
Speaker 5: That'd be a church sexy will you pass the hell?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Beautiful it's one of the top twenty most acceptable. I think to be a strong everyday pet name, it's got to be one syllable and maybe possibly two. But gorgeous is too that's too much to say, beautiful, that's three. Sexy is weird even though it's two. What about kitten? I heard somebody call there a spouse kitten.
Speaker 6: It's not bad.
Speaker 2: I don't mind that. It's weird, but it's one silk you can make. Mind it. You can do kitten, kitchen, kit kid ten or kitten. I wouldn't use it.
Speaker 1: It feels weird, but I don't hate it because it's a quick one.
Speaker 2: It's just weird. Well you give me a beer kitten, thank you?
Speaker 4: Bad.
Speaker 2: It feels a little dated, but yeah, not that bad.
Speaker 5: It'd have to be something personal, like maybe when he met her similar to Boots, like she had a kitten with her.
Speaker 2: I don't know, Maybe I don't think that one.
Speaker 4: There needs to be a story with kitten.
Speaker 7: Send an email and we read it all the air to.
Speaker 2: It's something we call Bobby's mail bag. Yeah, hello, Bobby Bones.
Speaker 1: I recently worked on a project with a coworker where I feel like I did most of the actual work. When it came time to present, they did most of the talking and gave our boss the impression that they'd done the work. I realized afterwards that I should have said something during the meeting. Is it too late for me to fix this situation? Should I say something to our boss or co workers? Signed? Co worker stole my thunder you will look petty if you go to your boss and you go, ah, I did a lot of that work. And I think for the most part, if there is something presented and it was a group project, it kind of doesn't matter who does the presentation of it. There's an understanding that everybody put forth an effort and it's never going to be equal. There have probably been times in your life where someone has done more of the work and you've been a part of a group and received probably more credit than you deserve. This stuff to shake itself out. But if it's a group project, the worst thing, the worst thing that I could see is someone come going to be going ahead.
Speaker 2: I doan't you know? I did way more than once.
Speaker 5: So you wouldn't like it if one of us came to you and said that if it.
Speaker 1: Were like, hey, guys, let's let's come up with some new ideas for the podcast, or let's come up with some new show ideas. Come as a group, and let's say Amy presented the whole thing, and then Lunchbox pulled me aside after he goes, hey, she may have presented it, but I did most of the work. Not good for him, because even if she does all the presents.
Speaker 2: I'm going this was a group effort.
Speaker 3: Okay, So as a boss, you're still thinking like, oh okay, now they all kind of chipped into do absolutely, even though Lunchbox presented or Amy presented absolute.
Speaker 5: So goal would be, next time, maybe you get to be the presenter.
Speaker 2: Yeah. The goal would be how are you going to learn from this?
Speaker 1: The goal would be if you want to get some of that that instant recognition from that presentation, specifically like right when it's over, when they clap or say good job, then you need more part of that. You just learned a valuable lesson here, but it's not gonna held against you, and I think the boss knows how.
Speaker 3: You hate that though the boss is like, good job, Amy, good job as boss.
Speaker 4: But then I would say it was all of us.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but this person did not say that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well I'm just telling you so y'all know what I would do for you.
Speaker 1: She would say that, and then she go behind you. Got that'd be like it really wants to do what it really Wasn't you learn a valuable lesson? And I still think you're gonna get your thunder if it was a good presentation.
Speaker 2: Everybody gets the credit. All right, there you go, close it up.
Speaker 1: We got your gamemail and lay it on your Now it's found to close.
Speaker 7: Bobby fail back.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's a movie on Netflix called Godzilla minus one and Mike he said it's the best movie seen in a year slips in Japanese. Yep, I don't want to watch it in Japanese. So I need somebody to be the canary in the coal mine, because do you guys want to watch a movie in Japanese?
Speaker 2: Really? Right, So we'll spin the will.
Speaker 1: Whoever it lands on has to watch the movie in Japanese and let us know if it's worth watching. Because Mike is a movie Mike from Movie Mike's Movie Podcast. You like all kinds of weird movies, but I haven't been moved by a movie like this in a really long time.
Speaker 7: Move.
Speaker 2: It has a lot of emotion, a lot of action, has everything. But do they do Japanese in English? Now?
Speaker 6: All Japanese?
Speaker 2: Well, a lot of people are on the old board here on the wheel. We're gonna spend it.
Speaker 1: If it lands on you, you have to watch the movie in the next three weeks.
Speaker 2: Okay, good luck, everybody. Eddie Morgan Ray Abby, Bobby Amy, Lunchbox Eddie. All right, here we go, let's spend No.
Speaker 4: No, no, no, alright perfect.
Speaker 2: I can't be the canary.
Speaker 5: Yeah, the wheel says otherwise a stupid Sorry dude.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'll watch it. I think you're gonna love it. You do, yes, I do. I really love it. But you guy should watch it. It's great. I've already watched it. You guys should watch it. It's great. But you haven't watched it. Uh huh, Yeah I haven't. I haven't had it. All right, I'm gonna watch it.
Speaker 1: By the way, what did you guys think about the usual suspect the scuba seed made his watch awesome?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I thought it was. I thought, yes, I spoil I never knew. Okay, well it's so old, Okay, that's fine. But even it's old, it's it's such a great movie. If they haven't seen it yet, give someone a chance to see it first, right, okay, please?
Speaker 1: Then, I I never knew what the Kaiser reference was from.
Speaker 2: But you've heard the name, right, Yeah. I've heard the name Kaiser.
Speaker 1: SoSE or whatever, and I never knew what it was.
Speaker 6: Then I don't know what.
Speaker 1: I can say if it's something. Can't spoil Kevin Spacey's really young? Oh yeah, I mean it was hard to see Kevin Spacey that young.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 8: And it looks so old though, Like the movie is just like so dated. It's like, wow, the other guy, Benicio del Toro, he was young.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he looks that's who that was.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's y six.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I know, it's just crazy how young they look.
Speaker 7: Great.
Speaker 1: I didn't realize I was Benicio del Toro. I know he looks so different.
Speaker 2: Huh.
Speaker 1: Okay, well I learned what Kaiser SoSE is and I learned what that is like if we can't spoil it, but I have so many can I say the word mythical?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's fine.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 1: Okay, then okay, I don't know what to say. I give it a be I give it a four out of five. I think if it was out today, same exact movies, slightly updated, it would be really good.
Speaker 2: There were some old things that don't.
Speaker 1: It doesn't hold up, but just because it's a bit older and it looked really old, but not like a Day of Time movie.
Speaker 2: Right, Yeah, I give it four out of five.
Speaker 4: You two point five out of five.
Speaker 2: I give it four. I give it. I give it four out of five ships. Why does he may give it two point five?
Speaker 4: It's not for you, my thing? Like, I don't know. I thought it was okay.
Speaker 2: And appreciate the ending though, Like how powerful that was? Like that was so cool? What I like about that? What I did?
Speaker 1: Like it was less than two hours, like the old days. That's good old days?
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Also, sorry, I can't Kevin Spacey. You just can't do it.
Speaker 2: It's such a creep.
Speaker 8: Oh yeah, yeah, lunchbox, I give it four and a half coffee cups out of five.
Speaker 3: Eddie, Yeah, four limps out of five.
Speaker 1: That guy who who's in Breaking Bad, the Chicken guy, Gustabo frame, So right, he's in it, right, he's in it, but yeah, way young?
Speaker 2: Did he realize it? So? So get this.
Speaker 1: He's also on a show I watched called The Gentleman on Netflix, so we.
Speaker 2: Just finished it.
Speaker 1: He plays the best bad guy in everything, and he's not in The Gentleman. He plays like a rich dude. You don't really know how bad he is, but he's just that plays that character really well. It's called The Gentleman. They speak in a different language, British, but that's not a different way up. So I'm good at watching movies with other things. Yeah, so British. Okay, you guys to know that I don't know Benicio del Toro though, Yeah I knew that. I didn't know that was Frame. That's his name in the show Breaking Bad, real name. All Right, I gotta watch a stupid movie now, Mike, I'll get you with a review.
Speaker 2: How long is it right? At two hours? I'm supposed to watch the Fever play too.
Speaker 8: Yeah, it's time for the good news.
Speaker 1: I Brilli only thought one hundred year olds got IBS. I didn't know what IBS was. I thought it was a your butt itch too, ir bowel bowel syndrome. And then I had some crazy digestion problems and I went, I got a colonoscopy and an endoscopy, and I was having I was taken all this, and so I learned the hard way that IBS happens to normal people like me and you.
Speaker 2: It doesn't itch. Oh you thought it was. It was itchy like its.
Speaker 1: Syndrome too first, and then irritable lot thought okay, so, uh, dietary changes, and they say a low carb diet may help IBS completely if you pick your carbs, you need a low carb diet. Really, when compared to medicine, it does just about the same thing. The problem is people who love their carb.
Speaker 2: Wait, what are you eating, car boy?
Speaker 3: That's not a healthy carb, man, I think what is it?
Speaker 2: I don't know it packaged up in a Starbucks candis struck definitely not healthy.
Speaker 1: But if you eat, you have to make those decisions, right, huh, Like, is it worth it later on today for my stomach to hurt for forty five minutes? Or would I'd rather eat this for two minutes? And like way that it's tough because you're going man, I sure would like that. My brain's telling me I'd like to have it. I'm gonna be rewarded by whatever. My But if you can just get through that five minutes that you were gonna eat, that, you'll be so happy later in the evening.
Speaker 3: Like my wife and my kids made this Oreo pudding yesterday and it was I was like, I'm not touching, I'm not touching, And I went all day without touching, and right before I went to bed, I grabbed.
Speaker 2: I have to get.
Speaker 1: Stuff out of my sight and not my wife will have to hide stuff if she gets it herself, or because she knows I'll eat it all.
Speaker 2: If there's bag cookies.
Speaker 1: I don't keep sugar in the house for the most part because I know my limits are and it's if I see it, I'll eat it. She hides it so I can't find it smart because I will eat the entire bag. It won't even be good to me, and I'll keep eating it. I love sugar.
Speaker 2: You eat to like your stomach hurts. I just eat it's gone.
Speaker 1: I think it's from being a kid and always having to like find food because we didn't always have three meals a day, and so I think I just see food and I'm like, I must eat as much as I possibly can, just in case.
Speaker 2: That's crazy, man.
Speaker 3: But I do love sugar, though too so much. Hey, you're telling yourself this tell me something.
Speaker 1: Good, So I do that A lot of times. I'm going, Okay, I could eat this, and the reward system of my brain w'd be like that tastes good for like six minutes, right, it's very short, or I can somehow get away from this, but I have to have it removed, and then after like ten minutes, I'll be glad. It's over and I won't feel bad later in the evening. I have to have that conversation with myself and still I don't always win.
Speaker 2: That's tough.
Speaker 1: I found I found behind some books, some yogurt nuts, like some yogurt almonds or.
Speaker 2: Yogurt whatever they are. Yeah, who put them back there? I don't know.
Speaker 1: I found them behind books. Somebody was hiding them and ate the whole box of them. You're a child, You're like, I must seat him. I just know the place where I would hie stuff. I was hiding stuff. Sometimes I just look there. I'll just be in the moon huggle, Like, let me look behind this book. Sometimes there's stuff in there. What do you know, but eat less carbs that could help your ibs. That's from NPR, And that's tell me something good. That's what it's all about.
Speaker 2: That was telling me something good.
Speaker 1: Elder versus Millennial a trivia battle for generations. Lunchboxes up first lunchbox. Your question against Abby is something she'll probably know the answer to. Yeah, you should be a little too old for these, A little too old, but I'm hip. Nile Horn was a member of what boy band? It's one direction that's correct.
Speaker 6: He was the first, I use the first one to leave.
Speaker 2: He's hit. No, you should have kept your mind. Yeah, it's like someone on Jeopardy was like, well that's not right. It's this and they're wrong.
Speaker 1: All right, here we go up first. He's the captain of Cringe. He says, all he does is when he wants. Was on an episode of Jerry Springer, and he loved to hit on Abby's career as a singer.
Speaker 2: It's lunchbox.
Speaker 6: If you win this, just champ Okay, are you praying for that?
Speaker 2: Hello? Lunchbox? What character.
Speaker 1: Was the mean girl in Mean Girls portrayed by Rachel McAdams.
Speaker 2: What was the character name?
Speaker 6: Oh man, I know the name the Plastics?
Speaker 2: What character was the mean girl?
Speaker 1: The character name of the mean Girl portrayed by Rachel McAdams Brittany.
Speaker 6: Huh, Brittany.
Speaker 2: Okay, right, sir, Okay, that's my guess. I got it, got it? Okay? Yeah, Abby for.
Speaker 4: Gina George correct.
Speaker 8: Yeah, it's confused by all the names. Yeah, well I knew they were called the plastics, right. I've only seen it one time in my life, so I have no idea Lunchbox?
Speaker 1: What two thousands Disney movie was about an arrogant young emperor who gets transformed into a lama by his power hungry advisor.
Speaker 2: What two thousands did?
Speaker 1: Disney movie was about an arrogant young emperor who gets transformed into a lama by his power hungry advisor.
Speaker 6: The Princess and the frog.
Speaker 2: Incorrect, Abbe, you can steal honestly, no answer.
Speaker 4: Lama knows that.
Speaker 2: No, the Emperor's new grooves. That sounds I've never heard of that.
Speaker 6: I've never heard of that in my life.
Speaker 1: Okay, scores one to one. Let's introduce Slunchbox's opponent. She's our phone screener and producer. For her performance this season, she's been catching flag but with a win last week, she might be making a comeback.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, to come back today.
Speaker 8: Just think about how everybody wants this thing in, Abby, Just think about that, Abby.
Speaker 1: These questions are a little older than you, Okay. Jonathan and Jordan Knight, Joey McIntyre, Donnie and Danny are members of what boy band?
Speaker 4: New Kids on the Block?
Speaker 2: Correct?
Speaker 7: Who?
Speaker 2: Hey, she made some sound.
Speaker 6: I don't know what that one.
Speaker 2: I don't know, but I was gonna say boys to men, but I switched. Oh that's what you were saying?
Speaker 7: Got it?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Okay?
Speaker 2: Abby?
Speaker 1: George Michael and Andrew Ridgeley were members of what eighties pop duo?
Speaker 4: I can't think.
Speaker 6: You better think pop songs.
Speaker 4: I know.
Speaker 2: Popduo and correct. Pop duo is not correct. Lunchbox wam wam is correct?
Speaker 9: Bye?
Speaker 4: You know these random ones?
Speaker 2: Hey, it's two to two.
Speaker 6: Have you got goodness or you can go home?
Speaker 2: I know, I know, Abby, no pressure.
Speaker 1: Drummer Rick Allen lost an arm during a crash in nineteen eighty four. What band was he the drummer in? Drummer Rick Allen lost an arm during a crash in nineteen eighty four?
Speaker 2: What band was he the drummer in? Yeah, five seconds, Leonard's.
Speaker 8: Led Zeppelin incorrect, Let's wind.
Speaker 1: The drummer and def Flipper's only got one Arm's correct?
Speaker 2: Yeah, def Leppard, you just guess.
Speaker 6: I don't know why you did that quote.
Speaker 1: I thought you were making fun of me the Bloodhound Gang, the drummer from Death Flipperd's only got one arm?
Speaker 2: Got one arm?
Speaker 1: Needs your instant answer. Name something amy that immediately makes you smile my kids. Okay, you guys, go money.
Speaker 3: A good song? You had to go quick a good song.
Speaker 1: You had to go quick the top five hearing good news about a loved one. Number four someone else smiling at you. Oh, I think I'm about to get robbed. Really, if someone's just smiling at me, I think I'm about to get robbed. Or they're a show listener, and that's cool, But it's fifty to fifty.
Speaker 2: What about like and hit on? Like you think I smiles? I never get hit on. I never would think that. I never get hit on my whole life.
Speaker 3: I don't think if a girl smiles at you, don't think she's like, hey, win anytime.
Speaker 2: Never walking down the street.
Speaker 1: Never because it hasn't happened enough to wh I would think that would be the case.
Speaker 5: That never Eddie thinks if a girl smiles at him, she's hitting on.
Speaker 1: It's so rare that what it happened, like, Oh she likes MEA Number three receiving a kind gesture. Number two a sunny day. Number one being on vacation. Now, I ask you what some time to think? What's something that you would list makes you smile when you think of it. I'll go Arkansas winning a football game, big from sleeping in.
Speaker 4: I was about to say clean sheet big.
Speaker 2: I do not for me.
Speaker 4: She's sleeping and I'm like, oh, clean sheets.
Speaker 5: It feels so good. Like that's a little thing that makes me smile.
Speaker 4: Go ahead, well she.
Speaker 2: Hasn't only two smiles guys kids in clean gas.
Speaker 1: On fol that makes me smile, yes, because and the charge completely charged. Wow, little things right. And I didn't just pull out of the gas station and I'm just off the charger. But if I look at my phone and I've been working or out five or six hours and I look at it, it's like ninety seven or above, I'm like, that's awesome. Same thing with gas in the car if it's on F I'm like, man, we're doing things right.
Speaker 2: We're prepared. Lunchbox, you say, small thing can be anything.
Speaker 7: Man.
Speaker 6: When you said vacation and put a smile on my face, thinking.
Speaker 8: About where would I go, I was like, man, that's a great one, Eddie.
Speaker 3: The ocean makes me smile. Morning on a golf course, that makes me smile. Oh, playing ball, playing baseball, well tonight, I'm playing softball tonight with a rect League team here in town.
Speaker 2: And so that's that's exciting. Are you ready? You been warming out?
Speaker 6: Do you go to practice?
Speaker 2: I was not able to go. There was just batting case practice. Oh. I thought it was gonna be on a field.
Speaker 1: I was gonna go if there was, if it was like catching you know, balls and stuff. But I didn't go to Bauty in case practice. It was like too many people in one little spot, and I don't have to talk the whole time. I'll be honest with you. I don't know anybody on team. I don't want I don't have to talk to the whole.
Speaker 4: Time you're spread out on the field.
Speaker 2: I don't have I have no idea. I got a text and see, like, what color do I wear? O'd to get injured tonight?
Speaker 4: Hi?
Speaker 1: Oh, either way, whoever's playing Assassin, I'll be wearing goggles on my neck tonight.
Speaker 4: Well, we don't know where your game is or it doesn't matter.
Speaker 1: So if you come out and you're trying to shoot me, I got goggles on.
Speaker 2: Wait, you're gonna be playing the game with goggles on you?
Speaker 1: Yes, because I'm not gonna get killed with a water gun at the game tonight. I will be wearing goggles. So don't even come to the game. Whoever you are, whoever my assassin is, I don't know who it is. I know it's not Addye because I walks Killedaddy. I'm out, but I'm playing tonight.
Speaker 2: I'm working.
Speaker 5: What are the odds are you thinking you're going to get injured?
Speaker 2: Zero?
Speaker 4: You think, okay, that's good you should.
Speaker 5: I think that that's good mental That helps your mental game, because I think if you feel like I'm gonna get it hurt, I'm gonna get hurt, then you you might get hurt.
Speaker 1: I'm working out before the game. Okay, stay ready, full workout.
Speaker 2: You're gonna be sore.
Speaker 5: Full workout before you go play softball for the first time.
Speaker 2: Like bones, you're not young.
Speaker 1: That does an Amy smile when you say crap like that. Here's a voicemail from Andy.
Speaker 7: I'm just calling about Amy's friend that came over her friend of fourteen years. He's in love with you, so yeah, give him a chance.
Speaker 4: What movie's not?
Speaker 1: Amy has a guy friend of fourteen years?
Speaker 4: No way more than that. Almost.
Speaker 5: I mean, gosh, we met when we were fourteen, so oh that's what it's a friend of twenty nine years?
Speaker 2: Is he married?
Speaker 4: He's not?
Speaker 1: Oh, I'm not even doing that old like that. No, No, but I'm saying generally, a dude doesn't remain close close close friends like that unless interested they're waiting around. Yeah, and I'm not saying this is the case, but I'm not saying it's not the case.
Speaker 3: But like in the movies, you know when someone's like divorced and then they meet an old friend and.
Speaker 2: Every game and if it were snowing, it'd be on homemark.
Speaker 5: Yeah right, No, I totally see what y'all are saying. But we have this core group of friends from high school and he's one of them in that group, and we also keep in touch.
Speaker 4: He was in my wedding, No, I hear.
Speaker 2: You, And that's why the pictures will be even better to show later. We went from here to here, and let's see his face during that wedding. He moved one stop always, let's see.
Speaker 4: Dear friend. I do see how it comes absolutely.
Speaker 1: I know about I don't know that I specifically will agree with this, but generally speaking, yeah, in the movies, in life, a guy doesn't wait. He's like making spend a time and money to come see you.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but this is like a Morgan longtime friendship, and he wanted to He went to Haiti to see the kids once and well he was already there for work and he's stopped by the orphanage and he wanted to see the kids.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 7: I mean, that's a long time to be friends guy and girl and yeah, yes, yeah, I.
Speaker 4: Think you may have.
Speaker 8: No.
Speaker 2: I just I you are you not open to that?
Speaker 4: Is this never across my mind?
Speaker 1: I'm talking about it specifically because we're not going to or you open to this. We're just saying theoretically, I would say that if I were presented the situation I didn't know the people, I would go, oh yeah for sure, right.
Speaker 5: But because you do know me and the people, you would say and you would say not too close.
Speaker 2: To the situations.
Speaker 4: Bobby.
Speaker 5: I feel like you would say, no, I know their situation and there.
Speaker 4: That's not a thing.
Speaker 2: It's not a you thing.
Speaker 4: You just don't know how he's feeling.
Speaker 2: Theoretically, I don't know how he's feeling.
Speaker 4: Okay, I get it, I get it.
Speaker 5: Pile of stories, right, I have some conversation starters that can reveal what someone is really like.
Speaker 4: These are good ones to keep in your back pockets.
Speaker 5: Bobby, I'll ask you the questions to answer if money didn't matter.
Speaker 4: How would you spend your time sleeping?
Speaker 1: Okay, that's what comes to mind, because I don't get a lot of sleep and I like sleep, So sleeping or traveling around and chasing the razorbacks for football, baseball, basketball and softball, going to all the games for sure? Yeah?
Speaker 5: Okay, What is one famous person you'd like to have lunch with?
Speaker 2: By David Letterman.
Speaker 10: Easy.
Speaker 5: If you could give your teenage self one piece of advice, what would it.
Speaker 2: Be hold on for one more day? Some day?
Speaker 1: Somebody it's got to turn around to make you want to say, yeah.
Speaker 5: And what is your favorite way to celebrate something?
Speaker 1: Go ahead and focus on the next thing I have accomplished.
Speaker 2: So that's very that's not good.
Speaker 4: See this really does help people get to know you.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't do well with celebrating anything I've done because I just think about, well, how am I going to keep this going? Oh no, if I lose it now I'm on one hit wonder? Oh no if I Yeah, that's not good. But that's me a little neurotic, all right?
Speaker 2: What else?
Speaker 5: Japanese company has officially launched the taste enhancing smart spoon.
Speaker 4: I feel like we talked about this coming in the future.
Speaker 5: But it's a spoon that will stimulate your tongue in a way that makes you think you're tasting something salty and you're not.
Speaker 1: This will solve so many problems in the world an you, salt problems, obesity, this could this could stop wars if it works. Just imagine you have a piece of grilled, no boiled chicken and you put it on that spoon and you go strawberry shortcake. You're happier, you don't have to go and eat sugar. Now you're healthier, you're not as irritable. Then you're not pushing buttons to start wars. Come on, do you lick your spoons? Think of all the money or save it in healthcare?
Speaker 2: I see that.
Speaker 4: Billions of dollars people can't have any.
Speaker 2: Do I lick the spoon? It depends what's on the spoon, But I don't lick my spoon. I like use my teeth to get you off the spoon. Gross. Do you avoid the spoon?
Speaker 3: Absolutely, there's something gross about putting my lips and my tongue and everything on the spoon.
Speaker 1: I don't know that I make out a spoon, but I definitely it touches is.
Speaker 4: Like, I use it like a spoon.
Speaker 2: How does it work? This thing?
Speaker 4: This, I'm glad you asked.
Speaker 5: It contains a mechanism that can transfer an electric charge to the food it touches. At the same time, it generates an electric field around the tongue, and this causes so do ions in the food.
Speaker 4: To bunch together?
Speaker 2: Everybody cancer?
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're making boiled chicken taste like strawberry shortcake.
Speaker 2: But everybody gets cancer that has this.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's why.
Speaker 5: Also, I'm glad you asked, because it's like, what the heck is happening to the field around your tongue when you're getting a perceived flavor of salt?
Speaker 4: It's not even there.
Speaker 2: But how much? Because I'd like to try one house.
Speaker 4: It's one hundred and twenty eight dollars.
Speaker 2: Can you buy them as normal people or do you have to be in Japan?
Speaker 4: Uh? You can buy them online. They went up online May twenty eight.
Speaker 1: Will you send Mike the link because Mike has my credit card, Like, because I'm always like, might buy this, so I just he has the number, Mike.
Speaker 2: If you can buy this, I want to do it on the air.
Speaker 5: I mean, there was a limited run made first, so I don't know if they've sold out, but they're going to be rolling them out.
Speaker 2: I mean boiled chicken for everybody. That's going to be awesome.
Speaker 5: And there's a rechargeable lithium battery built into the handle that.
Speaker 2: Sounds terribly, terribly unsafe.
Speaker 5: And then speaking of eating, this is awesome. Restaurants are ditching QR codes and they're bringing back paper menus.
Speaker 2: Finally, I don't know. I don't like that everybody's touching trap all over him.
Speaker 1: It's so easy for me to just take my phone and go boom the thing that I touch all the time.
Speaker 5: I just want to look at a paper menu. I don't know, it's just it's do.
Speaker 1: You want magazines back to our newspapers? Yeah, don't care about those. Yeah, it's the same thing. It's just something written on a piece of paper. Like and we're also wasting paperwout the environment, call me misson environment, mister environment.
Speaker 4: That's my pile.
Speaker 2: That was Amy's pile of stories.
Speaker 6: It's time for the good news ready.
Speaker 3: Karen Swinson is a retired TV anchor in New Orleans, and she went to the grocery store Memorial Day and as she's shopping. She sees a ninety year old man. He's bagging groceries. She's like, gosh, she's so old, why is he still working here. She starts talking to him, and he turns out that he's an Air Force veteran and he just has to work because his Social Security check only covers half of his expenses. So he's like, I have to work even though I'm old. He talks like that, I'm assuming he's not years old, And so she gets her camera out the journalist that she is, and she kind of records an interview with him. Then she goes home, puts it on YouTube, creates a GoFundMe. Man, they have raised two hundred thousand dollars. Wow for this veteran and nowty years old. At ninety years old, if he wants to retire, the dude can retire.
Speaker 2: Holy crap.
Speaker 3: How crazy is that? And that's like she's done creating news. She's done, but she got her camera. She's like, you know what, I can still do this. She had the instinct to do that and post it. Great job by everybody who contributed to that. Ninety and that's Dylan, ninet year old Dylan and now he's good. Go retire, man, go retire. You deserve it.
Speaker 2: That's what it's all about. That was telling me something good. Amy's investigative, Corny. How many can you get? Guys? Ready? Yeah, come on you the morning, Corny.
Speaker 4: Where do sharks go on vacation?
Speaker 1: Beach see shark attack bite bite islands?
Speaker 4: That place? Where do sharks go on vacation?
Speaker 6: Hyman Island?
Speaker 1: We can't give his hands well, quit like babies the place shark what sounds like shark bite Bahamas by bite Hamas.
Speaker 2: That's funny.
Speaker 6: Great great beer, barrier reef great.
Speaker 2: White white shark, shark shark tail tail finn Finland, Finland, Let's go drop.
Speaker 4: Where does the cow stay on vacation?
Speaker 2: A motel?
Speaker 4: We got that fast? Where does a bee stay on vacation?
Speaker 8: Honey honey comb honeymoon sweet the hive hive ive a behive buzz's sting sting sting?
Speaker 5: Where does a bee stay well on vacations Airbnb? Like a cow stays and number on Airbnb?
Speaker 4: That's it? Okay, right? Where do hamster like to go on vacation?
Speaker 2: Will? What's a will town? Uh? Will wheeler wheel? No hamster cage?
Speaker 5: Where do hamsters like to go on vacation the Hampton hamp that's not bad Hamster in Hamster Hampster town.
Speaker 4: Where do hamsters like to go on vacation?
Speaker 2: Hamster's funny? What is it New Hamster?
Speaker 6: New Hamps?
Speaker 5: My god, that's gotta be in What is it Hamsterdam?
Speaker 2: Oh? New Hamster though, I mean yeah, that's good. And dude clutch air B and B. I was on a roll today.
Speaker 4: Wow he got Mootel way fast cling.
Speaker 2: How men we get four three?
Speaker 5: You got Finland Motel Airbnb and you almost got.
Speaker 2: Hamsterdam solid three though. We should be proud of ourselves.
Speaker 4: Can you guess the theme?
Speaker 7: Uh?
Speaker 2: Animal vacation?
Speaker 4: Yesty?
Speaker 2: Good job bones.
Speaker 1: Married men confess what they look forward to doing their nobody at home when usually there's a wife or kids or wife and kids and you hardly ever get the house to yourself. What men like to do if they do get the house to themselves? Lunchbox you go first?
Speaker 8: Oh man, I love just to sit there in silence. I mean I'll be honest. Yeah, I get like you sit on the couch and you're just like wow, you just like look at the ceiling. You're like it is dead quiet, em mean, it's amazing.
Speaker 1: I think one of the things I enjoy doing is taking all those pillows and throwing them off the bed. There's like seventy three decorative pillows. They go off the bed. Anyway, we don't sleep with them in the bed. But it's just like I don't want them in the bed if I'm home, Like there's no need for all these pillows. That's a big one for me.
Speaker 2: Eddie.
Speaker 3: Yeah. The first thing I do is turn the music on loud, like I put my own music. I get to play my own songs, not what the kids.
Speaker 2: Want to hear, and I play it loud.
Speaker 3: But if they're gone for like a few days, three days, dude, I'm a loser. I order a pizza, I watch whatever I want it up. Oh do I eat ice cream? I would be a complete loser if I wasn't married.
Speaker 1: One of the guys in this story from Yahoo, because they have a list of them, he says, I'm ordering myself a twelve dollars large any topping pizza with sausage and every vegetable they have all seven vegetables, and I'm watching everything I ever wanted to watch.
Speaker 6: That's it.
Speaker 1: I don't think there's anything that guys are like, if they're gone, I'm gonna do something bad. I think it's like, if they're gone, I'm just gonna be the slob I would be if I wasn't married. And we don't want to live that way. Sometimes we have to do it. My wife, I have a folder and I was asking them I have to send me a picture from my phone. I was like, hey, well, you get on my phone and send me this picture was on my laptop. And so she does and shows why is there a folder? And in my folders it's called the actual name is weekend No wife.
Speaker 2: I made this whole.
Speaker 1: I was gonna do it like an Instagram deal of what I did all weekend long when she was gone, because she was gone for like three days and so I'm talking here.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna miss her dearly. But so I go through all this stuff. Number one ordered all these donuts.
Speaker 1: Ordered order like twelve donuts from this parlor donuts.
Speaker 2: It's just for you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and like a little bit. I felt sick after, but I still did it, felt good about it. Next thing, I played Madden for three hours. I didn't get off Madden.
Speaker 5: Did you film the whole three hours.
Speaker 2: Next thing, I went to a hard shop.
Speaker 1: Next thing, I went and got barbecue at the barbecue place with the smoke turkey, and I went hard. I got like mashed potatoes, I got macaroni, I got fried the fried okra.
Speaker 2: And so she saw the folders, like what is it? What is that? I was like, ah, you were gone.
Speaker 1: I did all this content about all the stuff I would do if I turned the air way down, way down, And I was like, and I just felt kind of gross after about two days. It's fun for like a day. Oh yeah, And I just felt like I made a lot of bad decisions. We turned into children, It's weird. We turned into like cavemen, idiot kids.
Speaker 4: See, she was gone for you know, i'd have to shape up right and how long would this last?
Speaker 5: So she said she went on a two week trip for something like how long would you behave that way?
Speaker 2: Fourteen days the whole time? But because I know she's coming back.
Speaker 1: And I gotta get it in while she's gone, Yeah, i'd probably behave kind of badly in that way. Another guy said, I don't speak, I don't play music. This is like lunchbox. I don't turn the TV on. I sit in complete silence and read my phone.
Speaker 2: That's a dream. She just reading my phone. Oh dude, I don't care about the silence. Oh you probably you have, probably have silence.
Speaker 1: I would also let the dogs sleep in the bedroom.
Speaker 2: That's not allowed, no.
Speaker 1: Because Stanley snores like a chainsaw and it keeps her awake, and he's we have a bold up. It doesn't bother me. I let him sleep in the bedroom. Ray, what would you do? Yeah, mine turns into a sports book pretty much.
Speaker 10: I got the laptop out, the iPad and doing a little bedding. Not crazy stuff, but all the TVs are on sports. And then also my wife likes keeping it warm. She'll light a candle, she'll turn all the lights on when she was gone for a week. I don't even turn the lights on at night. Yeah, there'd be no candles. The bed would never be made.
Speaker 1: I would wear the same laundry probably two or three times, because I would be like, well, just was I give it a C plus it goes, it remains, it goes to the next day. You're just be caveman slobs.
Speaker 5: Any of your thoughts, yeah, I mean it just tracks with you know, your personalities, what you've told me about me. I just feel, for at least with you and Caitlin, like you're her job. I guess to like keep you feeling good. Like that's a lot. It seems like a lot of work.
Speaker 2: It's hard to work.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 4: The reason why she's like healthy.
Speaker 1: Not feeling good because sometimes I don't feel good about not being able to do donuts all the time.
Speaker 2: Okay, it's not a good feeling. I'm not like, what, why can't I have seven donuts?
Speaker 5: Because I do think with some of your stomach issues, she's probably taken on a huge responsibility to keep you feeling feeling well.
Speaker 2: Protect you from me because she loves you.
Speaker 1: She does that, and she's like, ID, protecting from yourself because of your digestion issues. But I'm also when you have them, you're in the bathroom for two hours and I never see you, and yeah.
Speaker 4: And that's going to be exhausting for her. At times, I'd have.
Speaker 1: A TV on dorm dude's breaks and just let her stay all the time, just jumping and break. But then it would get old, right, Yeah, after like a month or so, three months, let's go to Amanda in Ohio. Amanda, you're on the show.
Speaker 11: Hi. So, first off, good morning everybody, Good morning. So Lunchbox was saying that Abby was essentially bullying him just by seeing every day or whatever it is, hour often she sings, which I love her. I'm originally from Kansas, so love the Kansas Gulf. But doesn't that mean essentially that Lunchbox is bullying a nationwide audience that half of us can't stand him? So the sound of his voice is essentially bullying us.
Speaker 1: By his logic, that would be correct. So what you're doing is presenting his logic back to him. I don't think Abbey's bullying anybody by singing because we asked her to sing. And I don't think Lunchbox is buling anybody by using his voice because we asked him to do his but according to his logic.
Speaker 2: And she makes a great point, you're bowling America.
Speaker 8: I don't know where she gets to the polling done. But half of am does not hate me. It's just a small minority like you that don't have big brains or have something wrong with your hearing.
Speaker 6: What that that it causes you to not like me? I don't know.
Speaker 8: And if you like a Kansas girl, you'd like a Kansas guy, because I was born in Kansas. So, I mean, I don't know, kind of weird your logic there.
Speaker 1: You looked that for like a day, nine months you don't even remember it.
Speaker 2: You were nine months nine.
Speaker 8: Months, so yeah, so I don't know. If you could show me the data, that'd be great. But until then.
Speaker 11: Kick rocks, And I mean, you are also the definition of a narcissist. The way you treat your wife and your children and just everybody in general, or harassing people on the streets, it is literally disgusting as a human being. You are literally a disgusting human beings.
Speaker 8: Wow, wow, literally, So how do I how do I treat my kids so bad?
Speaker 6: I put food on their table?
Speaker 1: You have small brains? Small so he did attack her first? Yeah, go ahead, go ahead, Hey.
Speaker 8: Yeah, So I put food on their table, and I take them to the park, we play, and they have a bed to sleep in.
Speaker 6: So that's terrible of me.
Speaker 8: And then my wife gets to go to cool events and be married to a celebrity.
Speaker 6: That's terrible.
Speaker 8: And I'm disgusting because I see a celebrity, another celebrity in the public and I say hi to them.
Speaker 1: No, that's Part's not true. Well, Na, there's a celebrity part, but you didn't just say hi. You ran after them on the phone and made him.
Speaker 8: Like yeah, yeah, But I'm saying, what show she when she sees a celebrity? If you saw a celebrity, wouldn't go say hi?
Speaker 2: No, you didn't just say oh, but you didn't do that.
Speaker 1: You're saying, wouldn't you just do you? But that's not what you did. You like ran up and he's like, what, who are you?
Speaker 8: Like?
Speaker 1: I kicked him out and then I told him go ahead, you're a spat Amanda.
Speaker 11: The whole thing is all these things he's saying about his kids. How many of that is him doing it? Or is his wife?
Speaker 9: Well, we recently just had to listen to here and say that he thought his wife should have to drive with the kids, leaving her with all the responsibilities while he flied for some nonsense rea of getting points towards something that he was never going to accomplish for a year.
Speaker 11: Yeah, I mean, it seems like it's his wife does all this and he just kind of takes the credit for it.
Speaker 8: Yeah, she did. She drove to Atlanta. Why I flew to Atlanta? I got some points on my to get to a list status on the airplane, and you know I had to get to business meetings.
Speaker 6: And when I'm a businessman making.
Speaker 2: Business deals, he's at us on the one airplane.
Speaker 6: Trying to get that money. You know what I mean? You have to be a business meeting. So that's what.
Speaker 1: Happens, Amanda. I think you bring up some great points. I think Lunchbox has some rebuff you. You had a rebuttal and I nailed her. What interesting phrase, Aman, I thank you for your call. We really appreciate that.
Speaker 11: I have a great day. Everybody's got Lunchbox.
Speaker 6: Oh, I hope you get a flat tired today?
Speaker 2: Got it? Let's go to Greg and Golf Shores, Alabama. Hey Greg, what's up, buddy? Pretty good? What's up?
Speaker 7: I'll just turn it out all right.
Speaker 2: What do you want to say?
Speaker 7: Well, you'll pick a look box for being a bully when I think that's kind of what's wrong in America today. People don't really want to hear true opinions. They just want everybody to be politically correct. At least. You know, if lunch Box is your friend, you know where you stand. If you say something stupid or want to do something stupid, he want to call you out on it, Whereas if you have a friend like age, you just gonna agree with everything you want to do and then talk about you later to his friends.
Speaker 2: Who says I talk about later? I would say when someone goes, you know, they just tell it like.
Speaker 1: It is, that that they're basically agreeing with what the person is saying, more than why they're saying it or how they're saying it.
Speaker 2: If someone's like man, that got like it, he just tells it like it is. No, you just like his opinion.
Speaker 6: No, No, Greg just sounds like a smart.
Speaker 1: Dude, exactly like what he's saying. So he's telling it like it is. It's like people, you know, if they there's somebody in the political space like that guy tells it like it is. No that you wouldn't say that if you didn't agree with him the person that tells it like it is. I think Lunchbox is full of crap. A lot of times, I don't think he tells it like it is. I think sometimes he just does it for effect, but telling it like it is is subjective. I don't think he's even right most of the times. I don't think he tells it like it is, or has like a desire to just always be honest. I think he try to get away with stuff, But I do understand that you relate to Lunchbox, so you feel like that's like it is now.
Speaker 6: But what does he mean by Eddie always just agrees?
Speaker 3: Go on with that, Like, let me explain it, because if I'm asked my opinion, I will give you my opinion. But if we're just having a conversation and no one asked for my opinion, I'm not going to throw in my opinion in the middle of nothing. Just be like that's stupid. Well, you just said I don't agree with it. But if you asked me do you agree with this, I'll tell you yes or no.
Speaker 2: But Greg said you talk about people buying their back. I don't know where Greg got that from. Greg, How does he know that?
Speaker 11: Well?
Speaker 7: I just post people that I know that agree with everything you say. I mean, I've managed in big corporations and I'd rather have people on my team like Lunchbox than Eddy, just because if I make a decisions bad and He's just gonna go yeah, yeah.
Speaker 11: Yeah, No.
Speaker 3: I just said, if you asked me, what if it's right or wrong, or you think it's good or bad. I will tell you, but if you don't ask me, I'm not going to offer it.
Speaker 7: I understand. I mean you could ask you. Amy disagrees every now and then. You never disagree. Bobby and Lunchbox always disagree with which I think. You know, Bobby's probably right on some of that, But I also think that's his room when y'all show. But that's part. You know, he gets a bad rap I think for being a bully wind personally. Now, I would never say some of the things he does just out of the blue. I mean, I agree with him on certain things, but I would never say that people's face.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't think that his quote unquote bullying comes more from when he is asked, hey, how is your day, and he goes, it's pretty good because I didn't have to hear Abbey scene Like when he attacks her for no reason.
Speaker 2: That's where the bullying comes in.
Speaker 1: Not him having an opinion that's different or saying stupid things, but attacking people for no when the person's not even in the room or they're not even at work that day, and he's using it as a way to attack. I say that's where Bully's coming from. But I appreciate that.
Speaker 2: Greg. I like your call.
Speaker 1: I think you you have some some good points in between that call before Greg and Greg what a the cup is full?
Speaker 2: Yeah, both sides of it. We're good, both sides of all.
Speaker 1: Right, Greg, have a good day, buddy,