Speaker 1: Yo, yo yo.
Speaker 2: What up world, We're back for another episode of Unplugged, brought to you by Draft Kings. You shit boyt Stack five. My brother Maddi is off doing his thing with his kids. Of course, you know he did the number one dad. But you know, we always we always got our og to step in and do what he does because he is family og.
Speaker 1: Max. What's up baby?
Speaker 3: Hey? What's on? Jack?
Speaker 1: How you?
Speaker 3: Oh man, I'm good. I'm ready to rock and roll. Let's do it. I'm ready.
Speaker 2: We were just in l a Man for the live stream. How you enjoyed yourself? You see that all the clips going viral?
Speaker 1: Well?
Speaker 4: Oh man, the ship went crazy. Man, I have enjoyed. I enjoyed my motherfuckerself when I seen have made it even better. Well, especially we siping and doing we do you know so? I mean, it was it was a special thing. Man.
Speaker 3: I enjoyed it so much. I think we need to do more of that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're definitely gonna do a couple of all all our fans reaching out saying we need to do more of them. Shout out to everybody who joined us on our live man, we appreciate y'all. Man, We're gonna do more of them because it definitely was a hit. We see a lot of ya Enjoedy and we had a good time as well. You jinxed the paces to win that night.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 2: You were talking all that. Man, they couldn't do this and do that and hallerburn walked walked down and gamed the.
Speaker 1: Man on the road. Which you think about the game.
Speaker 4: Oh man, that was a big game for them boys, man, because they stole that my game. I mean, and that's that's a that's the real that's the definition of a team going in his place and still in the game. That right there, that would happen, man, because I mean that was crazy.
Speaker 3: I was stunning over here to see me with my hand on my head.
Speaker 4: I didn't know what the fuck to do. I was just stunned, man, because I didn't think he was gonna make it. But I mean, the good job by them. But you know, Ship, you know what the happened last night though something?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, did you get your money back?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 3: Ship?
Speaker 4: I bet it with the wrong Hell know, I'm thinking I'm taking a lot of hels with this show. I gotta slow down.
Speaker 1: But so you you went the other way last night and been with Indiana.
Speaker 3: Come on, man, with them, down with them with them? Damn eleven points. I said, what this motherfuckers ain't gonna get me to day? My goodness, motherfucker.
Speaker 4: I tried to overthought the ship and got what. He cracked over the ship last night, sucking with the place for them pusses. The motherfucker got their killed.
Speaker 1: I can't believe the other way. Man. I thought, you're gonna stay down with you boys.
Speaker 3: Man, oh man, you know I was gambling, but.
Speaker 1: You won't do it no more. I bet you won't do it. No Motor series. I bet you stayed with s g A this.
Speaker 3: Series every goddamn time, every god damn time. That's right.
Speaker 2: We was watching game one and we was talking about a lot of things, a couple of things. One of the things was a Miles Turner, and and it definitely showed in game two he's not physical.
Speaker 1: He's not at all.
Speaker 2: He was able to he can shoot, he's making some nice, nice pocket jumpers and all that stuff, but he's not being physical enough.
Speaker 1: And that's why. Okay, see it's our rebounding.
Speaker 2: And what what do you think Miles turn need to do to kind of change the way he looking in the series because he's not looking too good, but.
Speaker 4: You're looking real like soft in a motherfucking like salt like hospital cotton. I think he need to get his big ass down on that block, you know, and exactly you know, and get on that goddamn block man.
Speaker 3: They got six seven six' five six four.
Speaker 4: Motherfuckers, guarden you, man get on that cap damn block man and do your work on that. Block get physical with the, motherfuckers, Man that's what the fuck he need to. Do and stop shooting all them goddamn jump. Shots, now come, On miles, man we need, you, baby, well we don't need.
Speaker 1: You they need, yeah we need.
Speaker 2: You we need and the pacers and the, pacers you, know they staying large to. Him they say they're gonna sign to a long term deal for about thirty million. Annually and he aver he averaged fifteen and six shooting thirty, percent almost five.
Speaker 1: Turnovers, Dog so that's not. Good he gotta in order for them to be.
Speaker 2: Okay, see he gonna have to get that up to about twenty, points absolutely to at least ten rebounds for the minute and percentage got to get to at least.
Speaker 3: Forty he's gotta get more, aggressive, man he's not. Aggressive.
Speaker 4: Member we was talking about it the other, day, man when we seeing the, game so we was talking about how not aggressive he, was how he was just running up and down the. Flow he rolling To he rolling to shoot the damn and get the pocket jump. Shot, man roll down that motherfucker to get that motherfucker like he, could like he did last night and bang on.
Speaker 1: Them, yeah he gotta do that more all the.
Speaker 4: Man, yeah, yeah go hard like, that all that soft ass shit even doing up.
Speaker 1: There talking about let's switch TO.
Speaker 2: Okc, man we all agree THAT sga is the most guardable player in THE. NBA i mean unguarded excuse, me unguardable player in THE. Nba he get any, shot he won't.
Speaker 1: Win he. Wants nobody speeds up his.
Speaker 2: Pace last two, games he's averaged thirty six points forty to fifty ninety, splits which is.
Speaker 1: Crazy it's.
Speaker 2: Crazy and his lasting games he's at a nine to thirty point, games which is, crazy three point five steals per. Game in the, Finals He's Tyler brown And Michael jordan for the most games with thirty plus points and five plus assists in a SINGLE nba playoff.
Speaker 1: Run which eleven. Games, Bro so this dude has been doing it all year though we always give.
Speaker 2: Sgs perhaps he. Is he is just on the tail right. Now down what you Think indiana can do to slow him? Down and do you think he's gonna be able to keep this thirty point pace up for the rest of the.
Speaker 4: Finals probably need to try to get in the motherfucking, zone you, know because ain't no motherfucking body could stay in front of, him and you, know they filing the shit out of, him and you know he's staying on the line and he's pretty much doing what the fuck he want out.
Speaker 3: There so you.
Speaker 4: Got to at least try to get in the zone or, something or or trappers motherfucking ass and make him give up and then don't let him get it back some shit like. That play a back of boxing one on this motherfucker, something you. Know, so but you got to do something to Slow.
Speaker 2: It's hard when they bringing the young guys off the bench and all them kids hitting them.
Speaker 3: Threes oh, man that was crazy last.
Speaker 4: NIGHT i mean we were just talking about it, earlier, Man but, yeah you Got wiggings coming in that motherfucker making. THREES i, mean you Got joe coming and that motherfucker really reversing and he strictly jumped to he coming in that motherfucker reversing up one of the motherfucker's. Arms i'm, like, SHIT i, mean they played well last. Night they gonna play like. That, Man it's gonna be tough to For. INDIANA i don't give a damn day going back To. Indiana it's still gonna be.
Speaker 1: TOUGH i.
Speaker 2: KNOW i remember WHEN i played you, know me And gino was the big time role.
Speaker 1: Players we won the championship IN o.
Speaker 2: Three you know that that was that was hitting the big, shots and that was coming in and making big players to help to help swing and change the way the finals was. Going when you Played, max who was some of the key role players you, know but, WELL i know what you're gonna, say but he was also a. Startup who's some of the key role players you played with that had big roles and played big and the play in the, Finals.
Speaker 4: Ship Like sam could sale, SHIT i mean in game three In New, York, ship we don't win that series Of. Sam don't hit that big three man in game, THREE i Mean, Ship Sam Caseil Mario. Elie, Yeah, yeah the kiss of, death you know over In, phoenix you, know so you, know just And Robert. Horry you, know that's why you, KNOW i got to put big shot rob and his. Motherfucker he got more rains and he got more rings than Now, mike.
Speaker 1: So you know WHAT i.
Speaker 4: Mean and he and that's what other he contributed on every, stage every ring that he.
Speaker 3: Won he was a part of that.
Speaker 2: Ship so he almost ruined out yet ruined.
Speaker 3: Out yeah, yeah so but, yeah those guys right.
Speaker 1: There we was also talked, about you, Know Haller, burton is he a?
Speaker 2: SUPERSTAR i really feel, like you, know if you're the leader of your team and you're playing the, best you know you are. Superstar, now granted he didn't win The Eastern conference fans m V, p, right he and when you look at these, games you, know he made some big. Plays he's hed a lot of big. Shots he stepped up at the end to take those shots. Compidently but a lot of nights has been the best, player you know What i'm. Saying you know a lot of nights he's been the leader of that team on both ends of the.
Speaker 1: Floor SO.
Speaker 2: I Think halle is a superstar for the road that they put him and be in the face of the. ORGANIZATION i think he is a. Superstar BUT i think if he's able to win this championship and pull that, OFF i think that that is.
Speaker 1: Solidified what you.
Speaker 3: THINK i agree with that.
Speaker 4: Part if he wins, IT i, mean, yes he's, now, yeah he's solidified being a. Superstar But, halle he just he he get on that, road, man he gets like like game, one he played the Basketball.
Speaker 3: Game one and this in the, finals it's. Nothing, no made a big.
Speaker 4: Shot you, KNOW i, mean played, well but then the first three quarters last, night motherfucker he just laid a.
Speaker 3: Negg he had two. Parts just motherfuckers just ain't show. Up and that's WHY i mean, saying, man you, know like the real superstars of this, league, man that they they don't do that ship right.
Speaker 1: THERE i, mean can you be a superstar if you not a top ten player in the.
Speaker 4: League, YEAH i THINK i think you. Can, YES i think you. Can, yeah, Yeah because like.
Speaker 3: You, said if you if you're the main man on your, team you the face of the, organization, ship you the superstar of that.
Speaker 4: Team SO i get that, Part but when it comes to your peers and all these other, motherfuckers around, you like all them voted him not the least likely player to you, know see, it to be a. Superstar whatever the fuck they were saying about, him and he showed up in the, playoffs but he just.
Speaker 3: Don't he just. Don't he ain't aggressive every night and you, know.
Speaker 1: Yeah got playing no sense of.
Speaker 2: Urgency they ain't playing Since and then again like with with, him he like he's not playing with the sense of.
Speaker 1: One he really he was like he's, going he's just going with the.
Speaker 2: Flow but at this point of the, game like we how many superstar all that we do that we know we're not, superstars but how many guys we know that teams have gave the keys to.
Speaker 1: And they didn't get him to the. Finals they didn't take him to this.
Speaker 2: Point so that's WHY i say he is a start of me because if it's a hard, JOB i took an organization that's never been to the playoffs before to the playoffs and it was hard just to get to the first. Round to get to take this team to the. Finals you know What i'm, saying you have to be a. Superstar BUT i just think his sense of sense of urgens needs to pick, up because you, know he averaging four turnovers a. Game that's unlike. Him he's not a he's not at a twenty point. Average you, know he's averaging five and five with the sistan and assistant like.
Speaker 3: That but that ain't good, Enough that's, right see.
Speaker 4: IT i, mean LIKE i, said, man it's a lot of kids man that playing THE nba would love to be playing in the. Finals who will run through a goddamn wall to playing the. Finals and that's Why i'm looking at. Him he just like he, said no sense of. Urgency you, know he just, saying playing hard. Enough and then after you winn that motherfucker and you stole game, one now goddamn no game. Two you have to come out there and this motherfucker go down shooting. Man, yeah, yeah, motherfucker get this. Motherfucker let's get these motherfuckers out of, here because you know what these motherfucker's coming to do when you come to To. Indiana this motherfucker's coming to get this ship old with.
Speaker 2: Man, Yeah and that's WHAT i. Say they didn't go in there with that. Sense, yeah it's a good team like.
Speaker 1: That you, know they get that one, win this shit can.
Speaker 4: Turn, yeah and that's what they could be over for a.
Speaker 1: Start, bax they shack that.
Speaker 4: Ship that turned real. BAD i, mean this ship isn't looked bad last. Night the way the motherfuckers just like they ain't really try to play in the fourth. Quarter it was like they just gave. Up, man this ship looked. BAD i think they were defeated, though but.
Speaker 1: They was comfortable with getting game.
Speaker 4: One that's All i'm. Saying and that's. Why AND i don't know what my dumb ass made that bet last.
Speaker 3: Night back to that. Ship you Know i'm going.
Speaker 4: BACK i did that dumb ass ship knowing the mother it's comfortable as.
Speaker 1: SHIP i CAN'T i.
Speaker 2: Can't believe you went against your. BOYS i can't believe you went against your. Boys but tell me, this, though if you, were if you were the coaching staff on both of these, teams let's Do indiana, person what do you Tell what are you telling your team going Into game three that we need to do?
Speaker 4: Different Miles, TURNER i need your big ass to get more physical and be effective out. HERE i need a double double out of. You, Hey, HOLLIE i need you to come, on. MAN i need to come on your home, now just where you like to play. It in front of your home. CROWD i need. YOU i need all this ship you be. DOING i need all this. SHIP i need all. THAT i need you to be aggressive brother and and get my best, playing you, know or be. Topping he played well in game, one but ship he shot. That he shot a bitch enough last night to try to get back. On but he couldn't make that. One he couldn't make ship here shooting the ship. OUT i, said, Why i'm telling my, Man, CAM i, said why the hell is, Man i'm telling one of my, people how in the hell this man keep shooting?
Speaker 1: On we got damn Three, Hey, mac.
Speaker 2: They don't believe and they don't believe in getting the lay up our free throw go.
Speaker 4: In they don't know it's changed the goddamn whole game For you just got to see it go in the, bucket young. Fellas you, know even a punk bakon just two, drivers the one drive to it easy fifteen for they knocked that, down you.
Speaker 3: Know but, yeah well, yeah, man.
Speaker 4: This motherfucker but he got to tell them, that you, know they just got to play.
Speaker 3: BENCH i need some more from the bench LIKE i had in game.
Speaker 4: One the bench played well in game, one so need some help from the, bench and, yeah that's about.
Speaker 3: It, okay, see, okay, see, hey.
Speaker 4: We're gonna go in this motherfucker the first five. Minutes put our foot on the goddamn. Throat we're gonna get this shit over all, right because they already defeed. It but you know they're gonna keep making their runs, now so we got to expect the. Runs but you, know we just keep we just keep doing what we're, doing keep making, shots keep defending, guys and keep.
Speaker 3: Rebounding we're gonna take off on this. Motherfuckers that's.
Speaker 2: All, yeah all, right let's let's let's predict the series me and you right now is one.
Speaker 1: ONE i say it's gonna end in six?
Speaker 3: Paces uh huh you say.
Speaker 1: You just said, this?
Speaker 5: Nigga you heard me, Right god damn, it you heard me, Right god damn.
Speaker 1: It this is crazy what you just.
Speaker 3: Said i've heard you, Right. GODDAMN i like to number you, said, Six hey, Man.
Speaker 4: Oh my, goodness, six and my motherfucker young, boys, okay se, Man, yeah.
Speaker 2: You, know you, Know i've been loyal to a fault but a lot of stuff my whole, life and it don't make no sense to stop now.
Speaker 3: Going that's WHY i who keep Got indiana in Six, yes.
Speaker 2: Sir one thing about watching the, game it was it was something good to see somebody who really means a lot to.
Speaker 5: Me.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 2: Uh they was able to Get Don nelson at the, house came to and, okay, see they gave me the Daily.
Speaker 1: Lifetime achieving the.
Speaker 2: Ward it was his first time back in The states for seven. Years for about seven years when he lives In. Waii, maui maui wowe out That maui. Wawe last, time he was, SAYING i actually got a chance to spend some time with. Him we was In Golden state and we were back for a. Game they brought us all back AND i got a chance to spend some time with. Him, man he looks seeing him last, night he looked. Good even his wife looked.
Speaker 3: Good, yeah he looked.
Speaker 1: Good. Yeah how well do you Know?
Speaker 3: NELLY i, Know i'm a little. BIT i know that motherfucker he let his players. GO i know he.
Speaker 4: Lived he'll hold nobody. Back everybody got the green light when when you play And, nelly all you gotta do is play a goddamn defense just a little, bit and he'll let you. Know that's WHAT i knew about him with that RUN tmc.
Speaker 3: Ship he used to let, yeah let he let us.
Speaker 2: GO i think a, big a big part of my career was having a coach like. Him, also he's definitely the top five wanted to win winning his coaches of all. Time but absolutely he gave me opportunity just to let me be me and let me. Shine so, Uh, Nelly nelly hold a nice spot in my. Heart, man that's my, man and he is definitely on our top to get.
Speaker 1: Lists by all the smoke Show.
Speaker 2: Man we've been trying to we've been trying to go out there to to my way and uh and to see him or to try to get him on the.
Speaker 1: Show.
Speaker 2: Bro but, Yeah, NELLY i know somebody gonna see his message because you, know every TIME i say something about somebody send me a message saying you heard and that you love.
Speaker 1: Me SO i love you To, Nelly but we come and find for my. Guy we need sap.
Speaker 3: Coach, now we need you on the. Show.
Speaker 4: Baby they say you got a good fan out there. Too NOW i want to taste that damn straying your. GUY i don't know what it's Called Old.
Speaker 3: Max Old.
Speaker 1: Max it's called it's Called Nelly.
Speaker 4: Cush, okay, DAMN i Got, Okay Nellie. Cush let me get some of that. Baby, yeah we, definitely, yeah.
Speaker 1: We gotta have.
Speaker 3: It we gotta have.
Speaker 1: That So, max we talked, about you, know Getting nelly on the.
Speaker 2: Show who name a few, guys two or three guys who you think would be good from the eighties and nineties to get on all the.
Speaker 3: Smoke alvin And robertson.
Speaker 2: FIRST i, heard, yeah, yeah he was. TRUE i heard a lot of Ye oh my, GOODNESS i heard a lot about, Him.
Speaker 4: Max, yes, yes it was a bad. Motherfucker watch quadruple double. Motherfucker, yeah ten, rebounds, tennis ten steel and then ten goddamn. HOUSE i forget the other motherfucker statues to get this motherfucker's crazy man And Chris washburn.
Speaker 3: Waspur Chris.
Speaker 4: Washburn oh you don't Remember Chris. Washburn he was doing he went To North Carolina. State this smallfucker went number one in the.
Speaker 1: Draft.
Speaker 4: Man he's really, yeah, yes, yeah it's. Right we came right After lynn and. Him yeah that's a bad that's a that's a great. Story yeah, yeah, yeah that motherfucker Was oh my, goodness he was a real.
Speaker 3: Deal this motherfucker won the top, three top four.
Speaker 4: Picks some ship like. THAT i forget what it. Was, yeah but this motherfucker he was on all that.
Speaker 1: Ship you.
Speaker 3: Know but that's a good that's a that's a great one right.
Speaker 4: There and, ship let me, see uh what's my?
Speaker 3: Man uh uh? Ship uh? Man oh you already did?
Speaker 4: Him oh, man, yeah they are. No you, KNOW i, well dream will be, hard But John lucas.
Speaker 1: Well, DREAM i don't. THINK i don't Think dream would be hard because.
Speaker 2: He showed how the type of person he was WHEN i took my shot and Became.
Speaker 1: Muslin he actually called, me you, know they.
Speaker 2: Got me on FaceTime and uh, yeah, MAN i will on the. Show AND i think IF i ever got a chance to talk to, HIM i think we can Make.
Speaker 3: YEAH i think you should try to make that. Happen. Yeah if, not, yeah not, Him John.
Speaker 1: Lucas, Yeah John, lucas my.
Speaker 3: Guy talk about fundy fundy. Days that's what we all was.
Speaker 2: At that's what, yeah you know what they talk, about The, rutger they talk.
Speaker 1: About The fundy is what is the. Same it's equal to.
Speaker 3: That, absolutely that's. Right, yeah, Absolutely.
Speaker 2: Yeah pivoted PIVOTED uh To Mike beasley And Lane. Stevens man they had they won on one game for one hundred. Thousand Mike beasley took the, game of. COURSE i think everybody had that be. Winning did you watch? It did you see any clip From?
Speaker 3: Oh, YEAH i Saw mike.
Speaker 4: Easily you, know he's just a walking, bucket you, know that big motherfucker gonna talk that ship to you're gonna do what he said he's gonna.
Speaker 3: Do you, Know visus is a. Bucket that's my young.
Speaker 1: Boy.
Speaker 3: MAN i fucked with him real.
Speaker 1: Hard you.
Speaker 4: KNOW i try to reach out to him a, lot you, know and stay in his head and you, know and you know BECAUSE i you, KNOW i tell you all the time about my mentor, yeah and, he you, know he talks about it too all the. Time SO i try, to you, know stay you, know with, him and we reach out to each other from time to. Time BUT i knew Vis is gonna Be lance's.
Speaker 3: Ass But lance shout out to, you, boy you, KNOW i fuck with you. Too But jesus is walking. Bucket that ship was over before it.
Speaker 2: Started, Yeah lance is gonna be a, good real good IN. Uh in competition with other, PLAYERS i, think, yeah, WELL i think that one on one, Thing, Mike Mike bees is just born for.
Speaker 1: That, like, yes, yes if if you had to pick a logo for one or one like.
Speaker 2: Walking, Bucket, hey everybody know like they gave, him if they would have gave him a sooty chance in the, league.
Speaker 3: Bro actually, yes you know What i'm.
Speaker 2: Saying and, like like you, said paid attention to his mental help and tried to help him with things like, that he would he would have.
Speaker 1: Had an amazing. Career but.
Speaker 2: Me, PERSONALLY i don't think it's any retired players that could beat him in one on one do?
Speaker 1: You?
Speaker 4: No hell, no, no not the no, man that. Motherfucker you look at that motherfucker and tip top. Shape that's all that motherfucker do is. Play And i'm telling you my ass ain't played competitively and.
Speaker 3: SHIP i don't know how long it's. BEEN i can't even. SHIP i don't. KNOW i ain't Played, ship SO i KNOW i know that.
Speaker 4: Motherfucker, yeah hands, down nobody that's retired can fuck with.
Speaker 1: Him the only only only PERSON i would like to see him play It's. Joe look at.
Speaker 3: YOU i want to see him Io, YEAH i So JOE i like, that So joe but got. THAT i just think The joe Got.
Speaker 1: Joe sixty, Nine, yes two Thirty Joe.
Speaker 3: Monster, yeah that'll be tough. On that'd be a good, one not be a good.
Speaker 1: One and you know that that'll be a good. One THAT'S i, mean IF i had to pick one.
Speaker 4: Game that'll be a good, ONE i, go we'll have to go watch that.
Speaker 3: Ship if they make.
Speaker 2: That happen from your, era who would be one guy that you would say that's that one on one guy that was the one on one guy.
Speaker 3: Ship, well we already Know mike was motherfucker.
Speaker 1: You you, you And mike was one on one.
Speaker 2: Guys because somebody that we would know, of uh, man that would be like The Mike beasley your.
Speaker 4: Era, yo, man Uh i'm gonna tell a motherfucker the old school guy Named Alex english of, course, yes, yes motherfucker walk like a, turtle slow and ship and kill your motherfucking.
Speaker 3: Ass motherfucker was so, SLOW i, said, houck get this ship. Off that ship was so slow and, ugly and that ship was a. Factor Good, god.
Speaker 2: The best, player the best, goers you can't speed. Up that's probably, Why, yes they got their own.
Speaker 3: Pace, yeah, man it was a bucket walking.
Speaker 2: Bucket Lanson bee's Gonna they're gonna be teammates this year in The Big. Three, Man they're gonna have a real nice. Team they first game of the season is against The White them against The White house team and The dwight And Jordan crawford And Jeff.
Speaker 1: Tis the team is gonna be a good week one next week In.
Speaker 2: Chicago shout out to ICE, q The Big, Three, jeff everybody in The Big, Three Clyde deon. Everybody, uh we will be In chicago this weekend for our first.
Speaker 1: Week it's gonna be. Nice. Man i'm, excited you. Know, Uh I'm i'm actually trying to get my.
Speaker 2: Third ring as a, coach but fourth, ring fourth ring.
Speaker 1: As For trilogy as an.
Speaker 2: ORGANIZATION i think it's gonna be the toughest season because we got so many new guys Montres is coming into the.
Speaker 1: League uh my, TEAM i.
Speaker 2: Added Isaiah austin To Earl clark And isaiah And risco also got the One somers and uh my boy WHO i brought into The Big, Three Frank nitty SO i got to silid team To. Uh it's a lot of good teams all these guys coming and ready to. Play, so, man make sure y'all tune in this. Year the big find to find the city close to. You we have we we in all the. Cities, Texas, boston uh, d M. V we have L, A we Have. Dallas uh we have a couple. More yeah we Have. Miami Uh, so, yeah, bro we got we, got we got a lot of teams this Yeah. Detroit so it's gonna it's gonna. Be it's gonna be a good. Season, Man so y'all tune in this. Year, max you gotta make some.
Speaker 3: Games, Man you're gonna come with.
Speaker 1: You you know.
Speaker 2: That that's a wrap unplug this. Week got shout out to MY O. G. Max you can catch us on all The Smoke productions YouTube are The Draft Kings. Network see y'all next.
Speaker 1: Week