Speaker 1: Welcome in everybody to Fantasy Pros. This is the Fantasy Baseball Podcast. It's me Joey P joe Pisapia, and today we're gonna have some fun with little mock draft action for you. Ten teams head to head, We're gonna do five by five butt instead of batting average. Is gonna be a little obp action today. And speaking of on base, our guys on base today, the Welsh as always Frank Stanfel from CBS and our buddy Casey Bubba from the Fantasy Black Book Baseball HQ and the Bubba Bloom Pod pretty good podcast as well. And today we're gonna be drafting with our friends. You the people are users over here Fantasy Pros. We got you straight from our discord Fantasypros dot Com slash chat. Again. I keep telling everybody it's free to join, and when you join, you get to be involved in fun things like this. So today we're going to do just that. We're gonna run through the mock draft for you, have a little fun for bench spots. I'm gonna keep it a little brief today, but we're also gonna go through with again catch our first, second, and third shortstop, corner, middle four outfielders, DH nine pitcher spots and we're gonna have a good time. Frank stamfl you are on the clock at the very top of things here, so let's kick things off here with you. Ronald Acunya. Still waiting results of that MRI. But is that going to shade your opinion of your first overall pick here, Frank.
Speaker 2: No, it will not. I will be selecting Ronald Leucunya.
Speaker 3: Like you said, we're waiting to learn more about Ronald Leucunya's knee. But he was so far and away ahead of the competition in terms of what we were expecting this year. The projections had him something like a fifty five sixty dollars player. Even if he had docked some of that production or he misses, you know, the first month, or even like the first couple of weeks, I still think he's going to be the one to one and that is who I will be selected.
Speaker 4: You know, it's a wild thing too. I was looking over doing a little audit of all the ranks and everything. I don't think I've ever seen this before in any sport. There is not one deviation to another first pick in all of the ranks and every single ranker on Fantasy pros. No buddy deviated to a different player at number one overall. In my years of looking at football and baseball, I have never seen that before. Akunya officially the man.
Speaker 1: Wait to Jinks at Welsh So I'm sure today, after this show is over, we're gonna get some bad news about the knee. And now we have to panic and rethink that you're bad Juju, now not mine, You're You're a welch. Not a welch, that's what you are. Mookie Bets goes second in our draft here to d thugs Her Junior. I don't know. I can't even make that out for use df Use Junior. I can't even see it. It's so tiny here. I'm gonna have to change to the draft board setting, which is spectacular. Yeah, df Hughes Junior. Sir Diddy's Subjects selects Juan Soto in the OBP League at one oh three. Casey, Bubba, you're at the bat. What do you have?
Speaker 5: I took Aaron Judge in this one. When it comes to OBP formats, he's one of the top three players on my list. So just got pray you stays healthy. Forty plus homers all the OBP. I'll take Aaron Judge, You.
Speaker 1: Will take Aaron Judge. Julirodriguez goes next at one five to Johnny Quest and again we're using our mock draft software over a Fancy Pros. If you haven't used Draft Wizard yet, sink your leagues. Go over download Draft Wizard. Go to Fancypros dot com. Slash mock. You can use the draft simulator. You can use the mock draft lobby and draft against real people. You can create your own mocks, send them to friends and enemies. But again the greatest mock draft software in the history of the universe. You can undo your picks, go through if you don't like your team, and redo it again. You can run a mock draft in somewhere around ten minutes, actually probably around five if you do it really quick, and of course that means you can run a lot within a short period of time, and we like to do that. I ran three myself before the show today. Scam selects one oh six, Corbin Carol show Aotani to the Welsh at one o seven and I'm coming up soon, So Welsh, let's talk about your Otani pick.
Speaker 4: Well, I did want Corbyn Carrol. I'm actually in my tot league. It's an OBP is draft and hold, and we had the same thing happen. I ended up taking Carrol. I think i'd get Carol like nine or something eight. I don't remember where I was drafting, somewhere similar, but we had the same like Bobby Witt falling, Julio was falling, and I got Carol, who was still a pretty good OBP guy. So that's what I was locked into. But I've made it be known on my ranks. I am all in for Otani, and I've said this before. If he wasn't a DH only UTOH only player and he qualified at any position, I think he would legitimately be considering him a top three overall player. So I'm trying to stay position agnostic and just take the stats get going. I think Otani could be the number one overall Fantasy player, so I'm gonna bite it a little bit by technically filling no position with Otani. But he's the best offensive player on the board.
Speaker 1: Now. I was kind of surprised you didn't take Bobby wit Junior. I got to say, ob P that was it only low, I know, but come on, all the power, all the speed, all the Bobby Wood Junior Welsh all right, Kyle Tucker goes after Bobby wit uh C Schalmer O seven sixty seven, so lects Bobby Wood Junior at one eight. Then Jaeger bombs. I know how to say that one at one oh nine. Kyle Tucker is the selection I selected at the turn at one time, taking Fernando Tatist Junior and Jose Ramirez. I could have taken either Freddy Freeman or I could have taken Matt Olsen. I just had to do something a little different today, shake it up a little bit, because I end up at the turn a lot here in these drafts, and I end up taking one of those first basemen. So I'm going with the big outfielder and the third baseman, and Jose Ramirez want those stolen bases there as well, which I think better chance of Jose Ramia is stealing those bases again than Freddy Freeman, because when you get old, you just don't move so well. Freddie Freeman goes at two to two, then Spencer Streider at two o three. Matt Olsen there he goes to the Welsh, So there you go.
Speaker 6: I passed.
Speaker 1: That's a win for you Welsh.
Speaker 4: Yep, absolutely, I'll take eighty eighty home runs to start out my draft.
Speaker 6: Get some stolen bases.
Speaker 4: I by the way, I would have slam picked Freddy Freeman on the wheel force you. I get you changing it around, but Freddy Freeman in this format phenomenal. But I'm very happy going heavy, heavy power. Something actually just talked about it. You're gonna see it here in the next day or two the Welsh draft cheat sheet which is going to be available here on Fantasy Pros and talked about early rounds taking really heavy power. I'm pretty comfortable with, especially in a ten team format here.
Speaker 6: So give me heavy heavy power. Will make up the stolen bases a little bit later.
Speaker 1: Okay, So after Matt Olsen, Garrett Cole goes to scam at two o five. Then Alvarez goes next to Johnny Quest Casey, Bubba, who did you select with the two oh seven.
Speaker 5: One of the best OLBP players out there? And Bryce Harper. I think he's going to be in front of now MVP type season this year. Tons of power, more speed than judge of course, similar to Welsh. I'll take all the power early and elite OBP skills, and I'll get steals.
Speaker 7: Later in a ten team format.
Speaker 6: Elite.
Speaker 1: That's what we like, all right. So let's continue on here with this mock draft. After Bryce Harper, Sir Subjects selected Trey Turner, Corbin Burns went to Hughes and then Stanful at the turn the pixer in. So frank tell us what you did?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Nothing wrong has ever happened with selecting two New York mets in a row.
Speaker 1: And what could go wrong? Frankie, welcome only everything.
Speaker 3: But I went with Francisco Lindor and Pete Line. So I normally I love Bubba, I don't love him right now because Bryce Harper is like my guy this year. Like whenever I could get Bryce Harper in the early rounds, I'm happy to do it, especially in OBP. I thought that was an awesome pick, Bubba. But yeah, I went with Pete Alonzo and Francisco Indoor. Ronaldccunia the first pick, so I got one of my outfield spots already. And what Acunya allows you to do is it gives you flexibility because he covers all the bases, right, So I come back. I take Pete Alonzo, get the massive power OBP should be fine, Counting stats will be there. Entering a contract here, I think pet Alonso is just gonna go ballistic. And Lindor was one of like six seven players to go thirty thirty last year, so he's awesome. Not the biggest OBP, but yeah, power speed, and I think the counting SATs will be there as well.
Speaker 1: He was so undervalued last year. Franken trafts, I couldn't believe it, and obviously not the case this year.
Speaker 7: He said.
Speaker 1: He already went to hear in the top twenty five players off the board, and whenever you make your adjustments when you're going in to do a mock draft on Fantasy pros. But I like too is if it is an OBP league, automatically it's going to sort the players differently and give you different suggestions. You'll see the projected OBPS instead of the projected batting average, so it makes all the adjustments for you, which is really helpful when you're trying to, you know, flex those draft muscles.
Speaker 7: Here.
Speaker 1: As we continue on here, the draft board is unfolding. Austin Riley at three zero two, Raphield Devers at three oh three, Ozzy Albi's at three oh four, and that is your pick. I love this. I'm a big Albi's guy. Another guy last year kept talking about how undervalued he was this year again now more of a top twenty five players. So let's talk about Albi's and the big win for Casey Bubba here.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mentioned I do need some steals eventually, and this is one the OBP. You have five categories with Ozzy Alby's best offensive Baseball and I'm a big fan of what he can do with The steels are down when we saw a few years ago, but there's still gonna be fifteen steel upside with tons of tons of other production there. So love Ozzy Alby's in this thing. And I did want to mention Joe's from pumping the Draft Wizard here. I wrote three articles on Fantasy Pros about using this Draft Wizard and different ways to look at it.
Speaker 7: So big fan of this product they got there.
Speaker 1: Hey, man makes life easy. That's why I like it. Certainly in my life, that's for sure. Corey Seger goes after you with three to zero five and Marcus Simeon the teammates back to back. Welsh you went pitcher here at three oh seven? Who was it?
Speaker 4: I went with Zach Wheeler. I mean that was just a good fallback. You know, major strikeouts, every category you're looking for with pitching.
Speaker 6: I will tell you, though, here's.
Speaker 4: The I could have just avoided it, and you know what, I more I think about it. In a ten team, he could. But I felt a little strung to taking a dh utill only in the first position that I was less comfortable taking another first baseman because I wanted to take Vlad and taking Olsen and Vatt and I felt like I was pressing myself positionally. But you can kind of do that in a ten team. So I pivoted to take a high end pitcher because you know it's a good spot for it. Zach Wheeler is one of those few guys that I would target, and I am back up with some options. MM, what should I choose, gentlemen.
Speaker 1: Well, you mow your options. I want to talk about what else is up in Mexica's football season is over, but the action on the floors heating up. Whether it's tournament season or you're fighting for home court advantage, there's no shortge of high stakes basketball moments this time of year, March madness is around the corner, and you can get in on all the excitement with Prize Picks, America's number one fantasy sports app, where you can turn your hoops knowledge into serious cash. And it's not just NBA, it's not just college basketball. We got baseball and Prize Picks two. We did a ton of prize picking last year on the show on Leading Off, and no matter where you're talking about, when you're trying to get some extra action, get some fun, Prize Picks is a great way to do it, especially if you are a fantasy player. You have the opportunity to turn some of that knowledge with some of the prop market into cash. So download the Prize Picks app today and use that promo code leading off again, that's one word, leading off for a first deposit match up to one hundred bucks right here on Prize Picks today. All right, Welsh, I gave you some time to make your pick. What's the decision.
Speaker 6: I decided to go with Pablo Lopez.
Speaker 4: So I took elite pitching three to four, something I've done in multiple ten man mocks that I've done this year, you would think, and because in theory like it's right, like, hey, we just have more players. We can all build it out. But one of the things that happens is every team is good. All the ten team teams are good. So finding the advantages right now, I think I have an advantage in the power department, and I went high in on two high end pitchers, which I've seen some big runs in ten team leagues happen. So I'm trying to get an upper hand on the pitching market. Pablo Lopez and Zach Wheeler, big strikeouts, good era numbers.
Speaker 6: That's my early advantage.
Speaker 4: But I clearly have some deficiencies because I don't have one actual position not filled out, and i'd have no stolen bases right now.
Speaker 1: Hey, do you like free stuff? If you want a chance to win a sign Jazz Chisholm Miami Marlins, Jersey courtesy of Bettingpros dot com, your places are betting smarter, not harder. All you need to do is subscribe to Fantasy Pros MLB YouTube channel right now, comment below in this video, and that's it that Jersey can be yours. We'll be announcing the winner of the Jazz chism Jersey right here on the channel. So make sure you turn on those notifications so you can alert to when new episodes drop and you can claim your prize. Smells like a your sturry of Ruez roster to me, Welsh. At some point, I feel like that pick is on the horizon. So will Welsh's stolen bases suffer? Will his offense suffer for going back to back pitchers in rounds three and four? Find out later for the rest the mock draft as we continue on here. So after we have your first pick, which is Zach Wheeler, we had Vladimir Guerrero go at three oh eight. Great value there. I'm a little surprised you passed on in, but you did have Olson already, So I get that jose Al Twov at three oh nine that I took Gunner Henderson and Luis Robert. I am not too crazy about Alfield. Welsh knows. I don't like to leave the first few rounds without at least one outfielder. Now I've got two, so I feel good about that. Mike Trout goes next at four oh two, Then Kevin Gossman back to Welsh for Pablo Lopez, and at least Garcia at four oh five, Randy Rose Arena at four oh six, and then Bubba, you selected Michael Harris at four oh seven. What of Welsh's favorite things?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm a big fan of him, and os is not a bat and average league. He's a focus of mine there. But still it'll BEP skills twenty twenty bat I get anytime you can get to Atlanta Braves players on your team not gonna stink. So you add the power speed combo to the already power I got.
Speaker 7: I'll take Michael Harris all day long.
Speaker 1: All right, So Harris the next election. They are continuing on after Michael Harris, Kyle Schwarber, then Elie Dela Cruz, Frank stamfl You had two picks at the turn at four ten and five oho one, What did you do?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 3: So this is typically how I've started a lot of my draft this year. Three hitters and then doubling down on pitchers after that. I just love the pitchers that you can get in rounds really four through seven, maybe four through eight. And yeah, I went with Louis Castillo and Yoshinobu Yamamoto. Surprised to see Luis Castillo still there at the end of the fourth round. I think he's one of those top five or six aces that has done it obviously for years now and has been incredibly consistent with the Seattle Mariners since being traded there. And then I take my upside shot here with Yamamoto, who's made one start in the spring and he made major league hitters look like not major league hitters. They looked completely ridiculous trying to swing at his splitter, and he's looked awesome and obviously has the Dodgers offense backing him. I think the wins will be there and totally fine taking him as my SP two, and even in a deeper league I wouldn't hate getting him as my SP one either.
Speaker 1: So all right, after Yamamoto and Castillo, you got George Kirby, Zach Gallen, and Bubba you went pitcher. Who did you go?
Speaker 7: I went Tyler Glass.
Speaker 6: Now.
Speaker 7: I'm a big fan of Glass. Now.
Speaker 5: I understand all the injury concerns of Tyler Glass now, but when healthy is one of the best pitchers in baseball. He's got you know, you know, Strider esque type numbers. Last year in the second half in the ten team league, there's replacement value. So the idea is not to get him hurt, but if he does, there will be options.
Speaker 7: On the waiver wire to replace them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, if he stays healthy, certainly one of the guys who could lead the league in strikeouts. That's for sure. Get a good number on him too. We're talk him more about that on Betting Pros in the next week's ahead. After Tyler Glass on five oh four, bobas shit to Johnny Quest at five oh five, that many Machado at five oh six to reach Scoogle to the Welsh. So, Welsh, you've you've just lost your damn mind. You're just going pitcher and pitcher. It is a ten team league. They'll supply and demand is a little different. Welsh. What's going on?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I already said it. The supply is a little bit different. But I have three of the absolute best, high end strikeout pitchers. They're like, if I'm gonna do it, these are the players that you're going to do it for. So that's kind of been uh my approach here. I'm gonna go with it real quick because I'm up. I'm gonna go with the high OVP guy in Nolan Jones not always one of my big targets, but power speed Combo, I need a little bit more speed. I do have Otani I kind of said I had no speed earlier.
Speaker 6: I do have some.
Speaker 4: But Nolan Jones another one of those fifteen to twenty with some solid power. And this is going to improve my OBP just a tiny bit, because I might take a non OBP ish player two coming up in the near future to fill out some other categories. But like I said, getting elite starting pitcher in a ten team, I'm not against being specific about those players. And I went with high, high end, low era, high strikeout players and now I cannot think about.
Speaker 6: It for a bit.
Speaker 1: All right, let's recap all the picks. So after Glass and I went to Casey Bubba Boba Shit at five oh five, Man Machado at five oh six, to Rescooble at five oh seven, to the Welsh, then at five oh eight Logan Webb. But Royce Lewis I was really contemplating, but he went right before me. Gegerbaums took a shot right before me. See what I did there? See what I did? And then I went back to back pitching there, which is exactly what I love to do. Most Welsh knows this. I want to go ahead, stack the hitters the first four rounds and then double up on pitcher if I can, because I feel like that one a group of starters is really good. I took two guys who I think are locks for two hundred strikeouts this year, Aaron Nola and Freddy Peralta, so I'm very very happy with that. Had they not been there, I might have had to pivot to Fraanburgh Max Freed, but I did not have to worry about that. Max fried goes at six' oh, Two paul Gold, schmidt then at six', Oh Three nolan jones Of the welsh at six, Oh Four framber valdes eventually off the board at six, oh five My Boyfriend alex bregman at six. Oh, Six, casey bubba you selected an Outfielder. From milwaukee his Name Is. Christian yelich let's talk.
Speaker 5: About, HIM yeah i was Gonna, go bregman So Thanks. Johnny Quest, BUT yelich, i, like again he's not the twenty twenty, guy anymore but he's gonna. Contribute everywhere lead off For. The brewers the top half Of the brewers lamp is still. Very strong he's got to accept the fact that he's now a twenty fifteen ish guy WITH good obp skills and might run into ninety plus.
Speaker 7: Runs Scored so I'll. Take christian you'll ha to keep balancing this.
Speaker 1: Team out, that's life, Isn't, it bubba just. Accepting, things yes there. We Go adley runchman the first catcher off the board at, six eight as. He Should cody bellinger Goes To hughes junior at six p'. Oh nine. Frankie stamps you're up for. Two picks one of them is, a closer one of them's. A starter so you're building that rotation, out here frank let's Talk About devin Williams And. Logan, gilbert yeah.
Speaker 3: So not not the plan usually to take this many pitchers in, a row but the hitter pool just doesn't look awesome. Right Now so i'll take the value that's falling. Right Now Take, devin WILLIAMS who i think is one of the top three closers. In fantasy, right now it feels like there's a, top tier whether it's with Him Hater. Edwin Diaz MAYBE class a is still in that mix for. Some People so i'll, take him the value, is there And Then logan gilbert AS my. Sp three again didn't really love any of the hitters available at. This turn probably we'll go that route at the. Next turn, But Yeah logan GILBERT as, mysp three take that?
Speaker 6: All day what? Was that what?
Speaker 3: Was?
Speaker 6: That frankie the whole like is some people Still LIKE? Class a what? Do you why do You HATE?
Speaker 3: Class, a well it doesn't get as many strikeouts as the. Other, guys obviously weird year last year led, the League and saints also led the league in. Blown SAYING so i just docked him down a. LITTLE bit i think he's like a mini tier below that. TOP three i think he's, still FINE but i do like those other three closers ahead.
Speaker 1: Of her he's. Just, Fine welsh, he's, fine, fine, Fine fine, it's fine. Everyone's fine Jers and casas goes next at seven. Oh Two edwin diaz at seven. Oh Three grayson Rodriguez To, casey bubba one of my favorite young pitchers to draft. This, Year, so bubba let's talk about your Expectations For.
Speaker 5: Grayson, rodriguez First thanks frankie For Taking logan gilbert or, Even Yeah. GRAYSON rodriguez i love what we saw in the. SECOND half i love seeing young pictures go down to, the minors, make adjustments come back and actually showcase them on the. Big Stage grace rondriguez finished to twenty twenty three, was amazing and you think it's carry part like eighty percent of. It over i'm expecting more big twenty twenty four in Store For.
Speaker 1: Grace rondriguez, ALL right i know we've got some picks coming, Up, here welsh why don't you recap the last couple of PICKS while i, make mine and we'll pivot back to your takes.
Speaker 4: On them We Had nico Horner After, Grayson Rodriguez, josh hater who absolutely was on my short list OF who i was, gonna take so that made me. PIVOT off i Went with, matt, McClain who, you know the injury is kind of sidelining his price a, little BIT.
Speaker 6: But i still think this is a twenty twenty.
Speaker 4: PLUS guy i don't know if there's going to be really, any Mistime so i'll take. The value C, J Abrams, jazz chisholm And then joey p you up with one of my actually both of. My favorites two of my favorite picks that you took a little.
Speaker 6: BIT early. I.
Speaker 1: DID look i could Have taken, cruse HERE but i did Not Own. ILL cruz i decided to Go With xander Bogart's just i'll give me. The Floor if bogarts wasn't on the, BOARD anymore i think that might have been. The Pivot but i'm gonna go ahead And take bowguart's twenty. Twenty player and you saw the, second half nice bounce. Back There matt claine was the GUY that i was Looking, for welsh so you kind of stole one. From me That's where i'm. Gonna, go yeah there. You GO so i decided to go lock in some more wins here and some good pitching Here With. Bobby miller, YOU know i couldn't bring myself To draft blakes Now e flin was still on, The board perez was still on. The Board musk Grove Or bobby miller WAS where i kept going back and. Forth between so Some Days I'm, bobby miller Some Days i'm Joe. Musk grove Some days i'm a little, bit country sometimes a little bit rock. And roll Emmanuel class a goes next at eight oh two And Then spencer torklesen at eight Oh. Three welsh. YOU'RE welcome i let your cruise go back.
Speaker 6: To, you yep that's. My guy IT'S an.
Speaker 4: Obp league this is not, his FORMAT but i just TOLD you I Took nolan jones to kind of lighten the blow a little BIT because i am Taking O'Neill cruz everywhere all. Year long hopefully they'll be p maybe he can pop a. LITTLE bit i don't expect it to the only negative about doing this in this Format is i'm probably now going to have to be a tad bit more mindful. Of that but this also might be a situation where, it's like this is going to be. MY deficiency i am going, For power i'm catching up, in, speed power comes RUN. And rbi i'm going. Heavy pitching so WHERE am i going to? Be deficient it's probably GONNA be obp And hopefully i'm making it up in the.
Speaker 1: Other, categories well it's Funny because i'm looking at the categories right Now On, draft whizard which you. Can do you can look at the categories see where you're currently, ranked potentially, and uh, Right now frank is number one In runs, HOME runs rbi. And steals so something's got to. Give, HERE frankie i don't know you're. Doing well get Out, of, yeah yeah it. Does Help ronald Scam Takes blake snell at eight. Oh Five Then will smith the catcher goes at eight oh Six To. Johnny, quest bubba you went. CLOSER here i Was. Contemplating duran you ended up taking Him. From minnesota let's talk about your expectations for him. This.
Speaker 5: Year yeah one of the filthiest pitchers in, baseball period, and uh he should run into his fair share of. TWENTY five i have to thirty plus saves with tons of strike acounts in. Elite RATIOS so I. Love johanduran if he could be a continual thirty plus, saved guy he'd be towards the top of the.
Speaker 7: Closing list there.
Speaker 1: You go, all right continuing on Here, after Duran, Zach Eflin uri perez go back To Back frank stanfield for. Two picks so balancing out some Of the mets With a, yankee here You Selected max munsey And Then.
Speaker 3: Glaber, torres Yeah So max munsey first up does get a boost in. Obp leagues he's kind Of Like kylee forber and that, you know, batting average it's gonna, be terrible but he does walk a lot and he's gonna hit for a lot of power obviously in the middle Of that. Dodgers lineup And Then glaber torres was quietly really good. Last year the stack cast numbers. Were awesome he improved the, plate discipline, started walking and he's entering a, contract YEAR so i think he can go twenty five, plus homers ten, plus deals and if he's hitting in the middle of that Lineup With, Juan Soto, Aaron Judge anthony rizzo ahead, OF him i think the counting SATs are gonna be awesome.
Speaker 1: As well, ALL right, I agree by the way on tour is very bullish. On him you think he comes back To the? Yankees, HERE yeah i mean it seems Like the yankees love to let the free agents walk and then figure it.
Speaker 3: Out. Later yeah it's tough, to say because, you know he he's, solid offensively but like defensively. He's lacking it depends what he's. Looking for he's kind of a weird player at this point in. His career i'll go out, and, SAY yeah i think he will be back With.
Speaker 2: THE yankees.
Speaker 1: I agree doval goes, after That Then Josh Lowe jesus Lozardo. To, Bubba, so bubba you got another? Picture here, Glass Now grayson Rodriguez And jesus lozardo not too. Shabby here it feels a little like a.
Speaker 5: Dynasty, rotation yeah it's a bunch of, young pictures but its pictures have thrown innings outside of, glass now, Of Course, but lazardo we got over one hundred and eighty innings. Last year all three guys are a big. Strikeout arms i'm a big focusing on. Strikeout pictures so in a ten, team format get me all the.
Speaker 1: Upside here, All right let's go Back to welsh here for his. Next Pick So, christian walker EXCUSE Me yondi diaz at nine, oh Five Then christian walker at nine. Oh, six welsh You To brian reynolds straight out of. My cues great. Selection There so, Walker's gone. Reynold's gone i'm. Not happy let's Talk About brian Reynolds because i'm sure you're Happy, ABOUT.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I mean I Wanted.
Speaker 4: Brian reynolds i'll tell you THE pick i WANTED Was df hughes or what'd you call it earlier, diffused.
Speaker 6: Diffuse a diffusa so.
Speaker 1: Tiny on the side on, THE sideboard i.
Speaker 6: Want to commulle.
Speaker 4: A devall i want to commelle the val like, nobody's BUSINESS because i view him as like the end, of that like upper elite. Closer tier So now i'm kind of resigned to just kind of coming back to it at not a super, expensive cost and. That's FINE so I Went brian reynolds who twenty Twenty, OPTION again i feel like it gets stolen bases a little. Bit later maybe his advantage he's not as much OF an obp advantage as he is like the batting average, advantage GUY but i need. Outfield spots he fills it Out and frank kind of said it. Best earlier the offense is it's kind of deteriorating a, little bit and it makes me a little bit queasy with my heavy pitching set up all Right.
Speaker 1: After Reynolds, WILLIAM contreras i was at nine, oh Eight Then Hassi youung kim at nine. OH nine i broke down and went a closer at nine to Ten, with iglesias AND then i can't, BELIEVE it i Almost took musgrove what twenty, picks later he's, still THERE so i. Selected him i'm just not loo gonna let him. Go Anymore, So Nola, Freddy Peralta, Bobby Miller. JOE musgrove i liked the feeling of. That rotation i've Also, Got Tatis, Jose Ramirez, Gunner Henderson. Louis ROBERTS so i like where this. IS at i gotta get some. More offense THAT'S where i. Gotta go but corners have unfortunately gotten soaked up here a. Little bit SO after i went And, Took musk grove Could tell martego's next TO ten O two No one aernado at ten. Oh THREE had i Not, taken musgrove he was. NOT there i would Have taken ernado And then welsh another one of your, Favorite Guys cole reagans ten, Oh.
Speaker 6: Four col roggins for, Two, hundred trebek. Suck it that's what. We're. Doing Yeah cole reagan's.
Speaker 4: Absolutely high high strikeouts is my this Is The scott. WHITE playbook i am going heavy strikeouts in the ten. Team League cole reagans fills that. Role phenomenal in, THE spring i don't have, a CLOSER and i got four pitchers and a ten man through what? Ten rounds but these are the GUYS that i want to go to, war with and, NO chance, i Mean maybe. I'M wrong i don't think there was Any chance reagan's was coming back To Me, Between frank Frank and bubba having, TWO picks.
Speaker 1: I can't believe that you passed on our new. Best Friend justin steele does his Drafts on fantasy pros for football and all the things. He does he uses all, the software and you passed on our guy and he ended up going two. Picks Later jordan romano went in between at ten, oh Five Then, justin Steal Then Casey buba dansby swantson at ten. To seven so walk me through this? Pick here Why was swanson the guy?
Speaker 7: For you? Short stop? To me was drying up? A?
Speaker 5: Bet here he still have a twenty plus home run guy down season in his first Year In. Wrigley field i'll take a potential. Bounce back he doesn't just have a zero and, steals either and he has REALLY strong. Obp Skills so I'll Take dansby swanson at a depleting to me depleting.
Speaker 1: Short Stopposition joe ryan goes next to ten, oh eight excellent value for SUBJECTS There Jt real muto at ten. Oh nine frank stamfull, two picks you went outfield, With both so sell. Me On saya azuki.
Speaker 6: Destroyed, my cue Destroyed.
Speaker 7: My frank has taking a lot of, my Guys and i'm not.
Speaker 6: Happy heavy Obp. FOR frank i.
Speaker 1: Don't know i'm just Not An evan. Carter guy so this one didn't upset me. At all But maybe. I'm wrong let's talk.
Speaker 3: About It So saya suzuki last year kind of an up and, down year, some inconsistencies was given a mental Break, in august and then over the final two months. WAS awesome i think he has all. The tools great plate, discipline again kind of like a. Labor torre is not gonna hurt. You anywhere twenty, five homers ten. Ish STEALS so i love Say a szuk.
Speaker 2: Is a breakout.
Speaker 7: This Year.
Speaker 3: Evan carter someone actually think it's a boost in this format because he has a great eye at, the, plate phenomenal does not chase pitches out of the. Strike zone he's gonna get. ON base i think. Modest power he probably grows into that over the next couple. Of years, you know fifteen ish, home runs but can he give twenty twenty? Five steals that's kind OF what i was looking for at. This point and, SO yeah I Think evan carter plays very well in. This Format evan carter goes at eleven oh one to start the. Eleventh round That In jordan walker at eleven, oh two Ten or biby at eleven.
Speaker 1: Oh, three bubba you? Went closer who just elected eleven?
Speaker 5: Oh, FOUR well i wanted to go, starting pitcher but all my starting pitchers keep, getting Taken Like justice Steele And.
Speaker 7: Tanner biby so.
Speaker 5: We went We Went paul seawald here to give me a. Second closer as, you know there's still a lot of closers in a tend, team format but THE closers i kind of trust more than others. Are depleting it Was between Seawald And. Andres munos many Might. HAVE preferredmunos i Just like seawald on. A much i think A better dbacks team managers will be good to Give.
Speaker 1: ME seawald i like the managers. This year they're one big bad away with the. Trade deadline i'm TELLING you i like.
Speaker 7: That Team does jerry like, the trade, not sure.
Speaker 1: Maybe Maybe george springer at eleven oh Five To johnny Quest Then dylan cees eleven, Oh, six welsh You took bryce and stop at eleven. Oh seven let's talk.
Speaker 4: About, It yeah I'm just i'm not leaning into, the HEAVY heavy Obp picked.
Speaker 6: I'm Trying but frank is over here BEING an. Obp Hog So.
Speaker 4: I'm I'm just i'm playing this Pivot Like bryson.
Speaker 6: Stott.
Speaker 4: IS uh I think joe FROM an rpv standpoint and above average, Middle infield he's not my, second basement he's my. MIDDLE infield i also have An injured, matt McClain so i'm, kind of, you know covering, myself THERE but i do Have, Multiple guy i'm not gonna bode well ON the, obp front but this is more, stolen bases more RUNS that i think. Work Well but i'm gonna have To keep i'm gonna have to keep leaning into THIS and i don't have a, closer yet and THAT'S what i need to probably start paying attention to as well as they keep stealing, you guys stealing all the.
Speaker 1: Good GUYS so, i, like well that's. The thing, You know it's funny like for. Those people you know you play the fifteen, team leagues obviously you know it's. Deeper board things. Look different but if you only, have ten you know people to play the. League with just go a little, bit deeper make sure using the, corner spot's make sure you're using the, more outfielder's more, utility spots and you'll still get pretty deep into what's. Going on, all right, continuing, on uh let's Go after Bryson's Stott jorrie silert. OF eight i would love to Have picked, tim up but that was not meant. To be And Then josh YOUNG eleven. O nine I Took spencer steer at, eleven ten And now i've got another selection, to Make so i'm not exactly sure WHICH way i want to. Go here the suggestions From draft wizards telling me take, Another, closer joe take, another Closer but i'm a little worried about the, offense here So instead i'm gonna go ahead And Take ian. Half here he's the top lift according to, the Wizard so i'm gonna go ahead and do. THAT instead i also like the pick, predictor too because it tells me exactly the percentage of guys who would make it back. To me and when you're on, the turn that's a very. Important thing you got a weigh that quite. A bit still a lot of closers left on, the BOARD but i got a bad feeling they're all gonna fly in this. Next round we'll see. What happens jaeger's up next at twelve oh two to make another, selection here we'll see what. They, do welsh what are you trying to get here in?
Speaker 4: Round, TWELVE well i mean kind of blowing up the, spot there buddy talking about. Those, clothes, well no because like you might not be wrong. About THAT i'm i. Don't know THERE'S munio i might answer my, question Then because i'm trying TO see i we have way more closers to, choose, from right my advantage is, At starter i've lost the advantage of getting the high. End closer so why? For me WHY do i want to like follow a run? Too AGGRESSIVELY but i THINK what i do need to DO is i need to pick up two, of them and two straight closers, just went which is giving me my answers OF where i need to, go Here because i'm gonna put myself in a. Bad SPOT so i am gonna lock up ONE and i am gonna this might be they might not, like It but i'm gonna Go With evan Phillips. Over bednar bednar is the top closer on, the Board but i'm gonna get the closer on probably the best team in baseball and hopefully get. Another one if these super nice guys were, drafting.
Speaker 6: With don't ruin all, THE.
Speaker 1: Well i can tell you, Right now i'm gonna start going off THE board i, feel Like and i'm Sure the wizard's going to yell. At me that's what. It Does so, munos, Goes diazgoes phillips goes in, a row there's your closer run, As Predicted andres amenez goes next TO twelve. O Five Then cedric mullens possible. Bounce, back frank You think mullens can bounce back after a down season in.
Speaker 3: TWENTY three i do think he can. Bounce back he was playing through a groin injury. Last, year now at the time of, recording this He left monday with, hamstring tightness so we'll have to. Monitor that, BUT yeah i do think he was playing hurt for a lot of, last YEAR and i think there's a pretty. Good chance he bounces back, to uh maybe not the player all the way back to the player we've. Seen before but, fifteen homers, thirtieth steals, batting average it doesn't.
Speaker 2: HURT you i think that's definitely Doable.
Speaker 1: For he's got to, be, CAREFUL though i think the margin for error is. Very thin with how deep that form, system is they can replace you. Right away in the Outfield, Over Baltimore chris sale goes Next to bubba at twelve. Oh seven so sail a little bit of veteran leadership for this young rotation. Of yours baba pushing.
Speaker 5: That ball all the strikeouts from, the world everyone's pushing them up the draft, on yet so give me All The chris sale in the world here and has some fun with.
Speaker 6: This one i'm.
Speaker 4: So annoyed behind, THE scenes i had. THIS realization, I went i Know who. I'm taking i've. GOT it i started to queu. Him up, i'm like where? Is? He frank Why at Langford the talk Of The Town The new men forty SEVEN in nfbc just gets him at. One, TWENTY bubba, i Apologize but frank is very, very rude.
Speaker 5: Very sad to, be fair if you get mad. Right through you've had twelve rounds to.
Speaker 1: Take, him oh there We. Go burn so, After Sale nick Casianas Goes, david Bednar Then wyatt langford at twelve Ten to Frank And bailey ober straight Out of mike c and on to. Your Roster, So ober i'm very high On Again. Minnesota seattle i'm looking at those, two teams the depth of, those ROTATIONS and i think those two teams are gonna be spectacular. This year let's talk about Why. At, LANGFORD now I like langford More Than. Evan carter you've done this twice now where You've taken Carter. And langford you've also got on the same roster The, Two Mets pete Alonso And. Francisco lindor do you feel ever stranger awkward when you have like a couple players on?
Speaker 3: One team, NOT necessarily i probably don't want more than two players in the same. Line up less, of course it's Like the braves of The. Dother dodgers then it, doesn't, matter right that's just get all those players because. They're awesome but, you, KNOW look i Think the rangers are going to be pretty. Awesome too their offense was great last year they Won The. World series now They're Adding whitet langford to. Their team, So yeah i'm totally fine Having multiple rangers in. My Lineup the mets might be. Another story, but look if There's two mets, to have It Is pete Alonzo. And franciscoulndor with, THESE picks i just went with the hype guys. In Spring white langford three home runs over the weekend looks like more increasingly likely he's going to be On the rangers opening. Day roster bailey ober velocity was up over. The weekend he's added a new pitch to his mix. As well he's throwing. A cutter so all he's done is pitch well in his career and now the velocity. Is up, So yeah i'm all the way In on bailey.
Speaker 1: Over all the. Way in let's keep. Going Here after Ober Goes, Sunny Gray, pete fairbanks And Then reee Hoskins. To Bubba now hoskins hasn't played in. A while how do you think that's going to affect him here early in.
Speaker 5: The season i'm not overly concerned. WITH it a guy could still take a walk with the best. Of them one of the better obp players in, the game and he fell quite a bit to me because he didn't play. Last season but the guy's as consistent as they come when. He's Healthy so i'll take my Chances in milwaukee pretty good at least Top heavy.
Speaker 1: Milwalking, lineup Okay after, Hoskins Goes anthony volpi, goes NEXT who i think is going to break out, This Year hunter green goes to scam and then at thirteen, Oh Seven riley green back. To back, Green's, here welsh how do you feel about the Selection Of? Riley?
Speaker 4: Green Uh green cash rules everything. Around me green get, the money. Dollar Dollar that's i'm All About. Riley green he's my consolation prize Show.
Speaker 1: Super white just really, yo yo, wow.
Speaker 6: Man you guys are a. ROUGH crowd i think that joke a. Million times that was. PRETTY good i thought it.
Speaker 4: Was, great well, thank you, Thank you frank geez uh you are a dirt, Bag. Though joe so let's hear ABOUT why i have a. Pick here why don't you talk about how you purposely you are trying to ruin?
Speaker 1: My, DRAFT well i mean you took so, many pictures you had. YOUR chances i mean already the. ROTATION'S full i feel, Like So clay holmes Goes After. Riley Green ryan hellsley, goes next AND then i took at The Turn michael King because i'm down With. The king there's another rapp reference, For You marcel ozuna at fourteen. Oh, one look you know looking for. Power here ozuna. Helps that i'm Looking For, michael KING who i think has the chance to be the best pitcher In this. Padres, ROTATION yeah i. SAID it i think it's. Very possible And now I've Got, Nola Peralta, Bobby miller Musgrove And. MICHAEL king i love this. PITCHING staff i need some more help, on OFFENSE but i still think it's a. Respectable one i'm gonna SEE if i can pull out some rabbits from the hats here later in. The draft and unfortunately one OF those i see just went off the Board In. Jackson churio but that's a, Little frustrating tiaskcarnandez goes next to fourteen. Oh Two Then anthony santander at fourteen. Oh, three well She Took tanner scott at fourteen. Oh four another closer. For you why didn't You take cheerio when he was on.
Speaker 4: THE board, I mean i'm hyper focused on filling out. THE closers i needed two, of them probably. Should have i'm gonna be honest with you in, this format like Why at langford is a step above.
Speaker 6: THE rest i don't know if you're going to see he.
Speaker 1: WASN'T available, i know.
Speaker 6: But that was the point of.
Speaker 7: The rookies he waited.
Speaker 6: Too long that's the ONE that I know i absolutely failed.
Speaker 4: ON that i don't KNOW if I if i need to be as hyper aggressive in this format or wanting to Be with churio over.
Speaker 6: The needs probably.
Speaker 4: SHOULD have i do have three, outfielders ALREADY so i think THAT'S why i pushed back. On it if, he fell, he fell but he. Didn't sell nothing. Good happens there's.
Speaker 1: Bad drafts if, he dies. He dies if, he falls, he falls? All Right So Tanner Scott jackson curio at fourteen oh five, To Scam johnny Quest likes Dan you low at fourteen, Oh Six lane thomas To you bubba fourteen oh seven feels like. A value there a guy that was free last YEAR and i feel like still people are not believing. In HIM but i think in the, FOURTEENTH round i think it's a steal.
Speaker 7: That's pretty much what.
Speaker 4: It.
Speaker 5: Is like i'm not all In On lane thomas. THIS year i DON'T like i think we saw the ceiling potentially. Last year bank there's still a very good Floor With, lane thomas and to get him in the, Fourteenth round i'll take that to fill out.
Speaker 7: My Floor Outfielders.
Speaker 1: Nolan gorman goes next at fourteen, oh Eight Then zach geilof at fourteen. Oh, nine frank you had two, Picks Here wilson Contreras then craig kimberl to start off the. Fifteenth round so let's. Discuss it kimberle now the Closer, in Baltimore and contreras coming off an up and down year at Times For. Saint louis what do you think about these two? Selections year how do?
Speaker 3: You, FEEL yeah I Love wilson contreras. This year he still hits the ball as hard.
Speaker 2: As anyone.
Speaker 3: Bold Prediction wilson contreras outperforms His Brother william contreras, this season, AND yeah i just love the way that he finished a year in the second half With. The cardinals power metrics are, still there twenty plus, home runs handful, Of steals. Totally fine getting him as my. First catcher And Then, craig kimberrell the closer for one of the better teams In The. American league actually sneakily had a good year With the phillies. LAST year i know that didn't really show up in, the postseason, but yeah he's still gonna get.
Speaker 2: It done i'd expect something like twenty five plus Saves From.
Speaker 1: Craig, kimberll okay continuing on the, board here we Have Got, vinnie pasquentin all my people going off the board at fifteen oh two. Sore subjects Next At willia doms And then bubba You took Carlos. Ro don, all right so this is risk for. Reward time you have all the. Young kids You Got, Grayson Rodriguez lozardo glass now and then you've got some risk here With Sale. In rodin is that too much risk for a rotation or?
Speaker 5: JUST right i usually don't take any risk. At All so i'm trying something. New here not to mention a, ten team not to mention a ten. Team leak, i'm SAYING if, i can if these guys do, come, out well these are all just. Amazing picks it, could be like you said's high risk. HIGH reward i have an article on that coming out with pictures here, next week so keep the.
Speaker 7: Nice plot, but yeah these two will be in that article to.
Speaker 1: Be, SURE well i mean attend, Team. League bubba you also have the ability, to drop, you know the replacement values a little. Bit kinder we were still doing the, nine pictures but still it's a little.
Speaker 7: Bit better i'm looking at to the rest of the starting pictures and there's. SO many i used to like. So Many so i'll tell.
Speaker 1: You how do you like to create? Your, Rotations, TYPICALLY bubba i know you're trying something, new here but WHAT'S that i.
Speaker 5: USUALLY take i usually do twelve to twelve or. FIFTEEN teamers i want guys that can strike, guys, OUT obviously. I try i try to avoid those guys have limited, k Upside and i'm, usually safer. Very safe i'll take a ace in the first. Five picks you usually have two maybe three pitchers in the top ten picks, for me And then i'll take a lot. OF it, i like there's like three real big pockets of starting pitchers this year that you can.
Speaker 1: Pick from in, my mind, All Right johnny quest Puts al zola in His Pocket mitch keller next to scam at fifteen, oh Six Then jake berger To. The, Welsh, so welsh you've Got your burger here fifteen. Oh seven how does that make?
Speaker 6: You feel i'm pretty good With. The, burger big huge hard.
Speaker 4: Hit numbers not THE biggest, obp guy but moving Over, to miami had a THREE, fifty obp which would be beyond respectable if he can kind of maintain that his hard hit metrics through the.
Speaker 6: Freaking roof so if.
Speaker 4: We get eighty, FIVE ten, i mean if we get that version Of the, miami one he's going to hit forty homers this year and he's going to help CARRY some obp projections may not. Love him i'm going to just throw that out there. Right now i'm UP and i can Tell you i'm going to actually pair him with SOMEONE that i think. Is falling he's a he's a better batting average player to what he provides BACK, in obp but he scored a ton.
Speaker 6: Of runs he's, a bud a bunch. Of rduys i'm gonna Go With.
Speaker 4: Josh Naylor josh naylor from my corner and, spot again probably a better like five x five, category player but for, whatever reason he just fell past the one fifties HERE and i get to put him at the corner. Infield spot so that makes me.
Speaker 1: Very excited so after You took Berger Eastac pereis goes at fifteen, oh Eight Then kenley chanson at fifteen, OH nine I Took noelve marte at fifteen, to ten a Player that i'm very. HIGH on i think he's. Absolutely tremendous and look man talk about hitting ground running. LAST year i mean exactly what he's doing in the. Minor leagues he'd carry. Right over of course there'll, be adjustments he's a. Young Player, brandon NIMMO who i, think again solid all AROUND Player obp league also sixteen, oh one historically a good on. Base, PERCENTAGE yeah. I know diaz nice election at sixteen oh Two By. Jaeger bombs yegger is having a good. Draft Here jordan montgomery at sixteen, oh three. Still homeless still no Home For jordan montgomery Or Blakesnew josh naylor To. The welsh then Scam Took BASSETT Code i senga at sixteen. Oh, six welsh is that about the time to take the Risk ON Code i senga in. Your, opinion nope not with that.
Speaker 6: Are on, the board.
Speaker 4: Not, REMOTELY first i mean not to, say players but we can all see. The players But justin verlander is a better risk and the injury is not even remotely. The same bieber's, Out, There kelly It's, uh no it's not.
Speaker 1: THE time i like the Guy that bubba took Right After. Shotto, Imanaga. Absolutely bubba, to me that's a much better selection at this current Time, over senga which is still unknown how he, bounces back how long is going to. Be out it could be, a month it could be an. Entire Season, in minaga at least you have a pretty good path so far that, he's healthy and the league hasn't seen.
Speaker 5: Him yet league hasn't. Seen him the early looks like we've seen in. The spring look great. And easy guy that we know can go deep. Into games.
Speaker 7: He should we know how good. He is how good is he IN, The mlb we.
Speaker 5: Don't Know but i'll take those chances as like my sp five or six on this roster all, day.
Speaker 1: Long all Right. After imanaga Lars now bar he helps a little bit IN the obp at sixteen. Oh eight Chaz McCormick gainst sixteen. Oh Nine then estrada And you Darvish to Frank stanfol Now. WITH strata i think you know the floor you're, Getting, there darvish is that wild card so age thirty? Seven season frank does he have one more bounce back?
Speaker 2: IN him i think. He does he looked the right so far.
Speaker 3: THIS spring i know he had some bone spurs in his elbow, last year actually did not get those.
Speaker 2: Fixed surgically but, so far. So good velocity has.
Speaker 3: Looked alright probably not gonna give you the full amount of starts that you're looking for throughout. The season he'll miss a little bit, of time, BUT yeah i think to get him this late totally fine for a bounce. Back opportunity for, those watching YOU saw i made. A face there was a Reaction when Bubba took imanaga that absolutely crushed.
Speaker 2: MY soul i was.
Speaker 5: That.
Speaker 2: Pick sucked actually it was a, great PICK but i.
Speaker 3: Hated It in tyrostrata just to grab a few steals from my middle infield spot.
Speaker 6: One of my favorite things.
Speaker 7: TO do i Love tyro astrada is, everybody knows so, Thank You frank.
Speaker 4: Well and you Just started My Guy james outman, So. Thanks baba one of my favorite things to do in this draft is as SOON as, i pick quickly go over and look at the screen to SEE if I see frank, Doing this LIKE after I. TOOK berger i, saw THAT and i, was, like, ah confirmation that's all. We wanted that's all about like a pain face or like a, M OKAY and i.
Speaker 6: Got confirmation so here.
Speaker 1: You go confirmation, is given. All Right histori rouwiz goes at seventeen. Oh two He's A shane bieber at seventeen. Oh Three james Autman, To Bubba, so bubba let's Talk about, outman here a guy who started red hot last year and then obviously had to make some. Adjustments there the league certainly made adjustments. To him are you Confident that outman can be more consistent in twenty?
Speaker 5: Twenty four he finished, well too wasn't as big as the start of the front when he? FINISHED well, I do and it's just a matter Will the dodgers play? HIM enough i think they will with the layout they have. Right now the, dude's got, you know twenty plus home run fifteen twenty steel upside AND amazing. Obp SKILLS amazing obp skills for a young. Ball PLAYERS so I Love. James outman it's just a matter of, playing TIME which i Hope the dodgers give.
Speaker 1: Him, all right after You, Took, Outman merle Kelly, Or boa merle goes Next THAN Jared i ran at seventeen Oh, six welsh Speaking of verlander ends up on your roster at seventeen, oh Seven Then christopher morel at seventeen, Oh Eight walker bueller at seventeen. OH nine I Took edward julian at, seventeen ten a, guy historically if look at the minor league's a VERY high. Obp Guy so i'm looking for him to make some more strides as he did in the second half of last season after getting sent. BACK down i think that's a great opportunity. FOR him i think he's a SLEEPER in. Obp Leagues then Edward, al rodriguez who was terrific. Last season loved the signing For, The diamondbacks so another starting pitcher. For me then, After That gavin williams at eighteen Oh. Two welsh you could talk About your, verlander pick and then you're on the clock in two picks right now for the.
Speaker 4: Next, ONE yeah, i MEAN like i, SAID before i have so many. MUCH strikeout i have so many strikeouts. IN there i FEEL like i can take ON the i could take on the hit a, little bit if, you know there's a.
Speaker 6: Tiny bit of.
Speaker 4: MISSED time i just think there's just massive upside There. With verlander i'm kind of going through a couple. Pops here, OH man i might do something that's gonna.
Speaker 6: BE wild i was going.
Speaker 1: To predict your. Next pick i'll let you Know if i'm right.
Speaker 6: Or not, all right this is gonna surprise. A, lot.
Speaker 1: Okay that's the pick, is, in folks pick.
Speaker 4: Is.
Speaker 1: In, uh yeah it's. SO surprising i might leave. THE show i don't even know who you.
Speaker 2: Are.
Speaker 1: Anymore welsh this is. Very Upsetting It's louise ARISE after tj friedel off the board. TO go i fought. FOR sure i thought fought was the guy here, for you without. A doubt.
Speaker 7: You Don't Like.
Speaker 6: Brandon fott is that like a big?
Speaker 3: Thing?
Speaker 6: Here geez, all right it's just a bad spot that there was. ANOTHER player, i Mean.
Speaker 4: If i've been honest, with You Like masataka yoshida might have been a little bit of a. Better PLAY if i mean the floor to a rise JUST to obp just exists because the batting average is so freaking HIGH and i can play.
Speaker 6: Runs up it's not like this.
Speaker 4: Phenomenal Pick but i've also played pretty low on the batting AVERAGE slash obp front. FUNNY enough i will just tell, you though as MUCH as I think i've been playing. It below if you check Categories On fantasy pros on where, We're at i'm. Now third i'm THIRD. In obp i'm lagging in a couple, other Spots but i've bumped that.
Speaker 6: Back up but it is a.
Speaker 4: Little empty it's a little scary with this high power trying to build speed to take, a RISE but i. Don't know we're in the one seventy one to. EIGHTY range i FELT like i could maybe. Stomach it.
Speaker 1: All, RIGHT look i think you're talking yourself, into IT and i think you're gonna hate yourself at. The end, that's right that's my that's. My, cycle well who has A higher obp in twenty Twenty Four jung Huli or Luis. Haraz up Probably, jung, huli yeah because he.
Speaker 4: Went right AFTER and i think might have the same amount of homers and solar bases, though too so.
Speaker 1: It's, very possible very similar. Style players there are a lot Of Contact jose burrios at eighteen, Oh, six bubba You Took, matt chapman will get to your picks in the second he's no longer a free agent to signing With The San. Francisco giants ryan McMahon goes at eighteen, oh Eight Then masatake yoshida at eighteen. Oh nine frank You took christian And karnossion Strand And brian wo two excellent. Picks HERE so cs a guy was just crushing minor league pitching. Last Year, brian wu a guy who a bit of a project From the mariners that they've really gotten a lot out of. So far good strikeout, numbers again, you know spend time in the minor leagues. Last year but what do you Think about WU and cs these two?
Speaker 2: Picks, here yeah this is another hype.
Speaker 3: GUY turn i do wonder IF maybe i have too many young guys on my Team Between, Evan Carter whyae langford and And, carnassion STRAND but i do think that they are all. Impact bats And carnassion STRAND lower, obp GUY but i do think that he can hit twenty five plus. Home runs has to find his way into, the LINEUP but i do think. That'll happen, And Yeah, BRIAN wu. I agree i think he's kind of. An experiment he's A pitcher i really like taking in the. Late rounds had a higher swinging strike rate on his fastball last Year Than spencer. Streider did has to figure out a way to get. Lefties out but he's on an organization that does a great job, developing pitching AND so i do have Faith the mariners will figure, That.
Speaker 1: Outright frank how do you feel about the construction so far? This roster as you're kind of stepping back now looking at the pieces. You need are you still just going best player available because just principle, of draft are you're trying to figure out. Some.
Speaker 3: NEEDS no i think it's pretty balanced. RIGHT now i like the way that it's. TURNED out i got SOME higher obp guys to kind of balance some of the. Lower ones i've got upside on this team. As well having round lecunia, doesn't hurt, of course it does not hurt. STARTING pitchers i mean this Is what i've typically done. IN draft i try to get three of my top, thirty ranked AND then i kind of wait a little bit AND then i jump back in with some of these, sleeper slash breakout TYPES that i like.
Speaker 2: This year so, so far.
Speaker 3: SO good i have, two closers probably gonna look to pick up another one. Here soon, BUT yeah i like the way it's turned out.
Speaker 1: So far, All, right welsh how do you feel about your roster construction so far as you're kind of looking back?
Speaker 4: Right, NOW yeah, I mean i'm actually surprised at The ranking i'm GETTING an OBP because i just Don't think.
Speaker 6: I'm there ON the. Obp FRONT but. I am i'm happy with.
Speaker 4: THE mixture i wanted to go Heavy Power matt olsen Sho. Heo tani i've GOT that i would Throw like burger And O'Neill cruz. In there i've got stolen bases and McClain, And, Cruse, Bryson Stott. Nolan jones actually feel pretty SAID about i love my. PITCHING staff i THINK it's, I mean I'm surprised i'm not projected. HIRING strikeouts I think i'm gonna blow. Past THAT and i got THOSE middle endc closures. In here this is ABOUT how i would like to attack it you'd like a couple of other things to go, your way, all right which.
Speaker 6: They.
Speaker 1: Haven't bubba, let's, uh well it is difficult because when you do go pitching so heavy, so early, you know the hair board does. Dry up whereas like we're looking now with some of. These Pitchers, bernard fott, you know just went off. The board we'll talk about that A, Second, Hunter, Brown. Paveta eovaldi there's still a lot of names. Out there you feel pretty good about the Upside Of frank Stanfel Took brian wood to start the. Nineteenth Round Then bryce miller went nineteen, Oh Two jackson holiday at nineteen. Oh three that seems like a good, value there especially if he breaks camp with. The Team bubba robert, Excuse Me robert suarez at nineteen Oh four europe for. Another pick let's talk about your, pick here Which Is taylor ward in the. Twentieth round so how do you feel about these?
Speaker 5: Two, Selections swarez it's some people might think it's crazy as my, third CLOSER but i think in the shallow where, the format the more saves you're going to, NEED situation I Think robert swarez is the best pitcher to Close In.
Speaker 7: SAN diego i know they.
Speaker 5: Picked up two great options, from overseas but Give Me robert sware is There Than. Taylor ward i'm a huge Fan of he's falling in drafts because he got hit in the face By. Alec wano the only thing That alec wanola actually hit the square, last year besides the barrel of a Bat Was taylor.
Speaker 7: Ward's face he's just it's a confidence Thing. For ward.
Speaker 5: He's confident he looks good. In spring this guy would have been going fifty to one hundred picks earlier in. Previous drafts i'm A Huge taylor ward fan, this year especially at his.
Speaker 1: Price tag let's finish out the. Nineteenth Round hunter brown in nineteen, Oh five pavet at nineteen, oh Six then welsh you row the lightning and he came back. To You brandon fought at nineteen, Oh Seven sean murphy at nineteen, Oh eight natyevaldi at nineteen, oh Nine The hori Palanco And ryan peppio to me at the end of. The nineteenth beginning of, The Twentieth byron bucks into the, agger Bombs Then carlos korea at twenty, oh three and then You Took, alex lang so you went starter and, Reliever, here welsh let's talk about these two.
Speaker 4: Selections, Here yeah I'm both Bubba and frank have kind of alluded to the closing situation in a ten. Man format, it's like, You know frank wanted to get, One soon bubba's talking ABOUT taking i think you took your third because it is going to be it becomes this arms race situation. With closers so that's EXACTLY what, i DID and I Took. ALEX lang i was Deciding between Lang And. Jose laclerk, They're like laclerk's job is on a little bit. Diceier GROUND so i was just trying to go with more. Lockdown saves that's what we wanted. TO do i want to lockdown as many SAVES as i possibly can without getting an elite option like some of these. Other guys So now i've, got Three and i'm probably gonna fill out the bench at least with two more starting.
Speaker 6: Pitching spots so that's That's where.
Speaker 1: I'm, at okay continuing on Here, after Lang, Cal Rawley, Jose Alvarado. Taylor ward we just talked About to Bubba than christian hobby or two when He await Brox and garrett at twenty, Oh nine Eloya men is at, twenty Ten And carlos estevez at twenty one. Oh, one frank it seems like an incredible great shot in the dark Here For, eloya menez because this is a player just barely removed from being, one of, you know the top targets on, people's boards and he just picked him up in the. Twentieth round how does? That feel it.
Speaker 3: FEELS amazing i have rid Up that i've Written Up ela jimenez the past couple of years as, being undervalue just waiting for it, to happen waiting for it. To happen, and look everyone has just decided that they're collectively Out On elo jimenez and now he's going outside the top two hundred PICKS. IN adp i still think there's a lot of. Talent there he's got to stay on. THE field i, understand that but there's not as much risk when you're getting him as late as he's going. Right now so if everything, COMES together i do think he can hit twenty five plus. Home Runs The white sox obviously not great there for, counting STATS but i absolutely love the value On elohimen as.
Speaker 1: This season, all right let's continue on here, After Him, Menez, An Estevez. Aaron savali we'll see if he's The Next tampa bay ray reclamation Project Than. Heimer candelario at twenty one. Oh Three, logan ohape one of the favorite Guys Of frank stample from, last year Goes To, casey bubba let's talk.
Speaker 5: About, Him yeah I'm team logan. This year i've talked about him anywhere and we'll listen to me talk. ABOUT him i love Everything, about ohape and we talked about You know berger in the second half With the marlins.
Speaker 7: And so many.
Speaker 5: Other players ohapi wasn't even really supposed to come back last year after. His injury struggled for like the first two to. Three weeks the Month, of september he, crushed baseballs absolutely. Looked amazing love him coming into, the season and they said they want to play him like one hundred and, twenty five one hundred and thirty five games round. The plate and there's no reason you shouldn't be eache nundred. Ten PLUS so I love logano happy, this.
Speaker 1: Year, All right so hope off, the board continuing on Here, After Ajape, lucas giolito another, Reclamation Project, trevor Story another boston. Reclamation project that's a theme There. In boston. This Year jad martinez free agent goes To, The welsh signed By. The welsh we'll get to that in The Second dalton varshow at twenty one, To eight shane bos at twenty one, oh NINE and I Took michael garcia up for some extra stolen bases here a little bit. Of depth he is crushing life right now in. Spring training we'll see how. That goes he's got to move up in the order though he's projected it in ninth right now. On fangrafts we want that to. Move up and don't forget when you're looking, for more, you know news and insights. And Strategies as bubble was talking about some of the things that he's, Writing up welsh is writing. Stuff up i'm writing stuff up to over on fanacypros. Dot com but also the draft kit is Available On. Fantasy pros, it's free. It's fantastic go Over to fantasypros. Dot com you'll see it right on the front page there with the draft KIT. For mlb another closer for Me Jose la CLARK because i need. A closer i've only got. Two now tristan McKenzie, goes Next Then. Carrie carpenter at twenty two, Oh Three sal perez catcher off the board To. The welsh so old, Farts Here, Jad Martinez, Sal perez Well maybe sal's not that Old now i'm maybe being a, Little Tough, but welsh how do you feel about these?
Speaker 4: TWO picks, I Mean jady martinez is an EXPONENTIALLY better obp play Than what i'm. Doing here the league is still interested. In him he's still a Twenty five. Homer guy he's gonna help ME. In obp sal. Will Not, BUT sal i don't not. Really sure it's arguable is the best offensive catcher available and in an average format would have gone. Exponentially higher he just. Doesn't WALK and i have a clear advantage apparently to the SYSTEM. On Obp But i'm i'm Just gonna i'm gonna ride into this of like twenty Five plus homer's EIGHTY. Plus rbi i'm gonna take the offensive Output from sal SANS the obp here because we're in the territory Like, of JONAHEIM and, i mean no Offense like logan o'happy just went Above. Sal PEREZ like I like, logan o'happy But sal perez in A non obp league would without question. Gone ahead this is. His disadvantage would you would you Take o hoppy Over sal perez in?
Speaker 6: Any FORMAT bus i.
Speaker 7: Have a hobby ranked fifth or sixth? This?
Speaker 1: YEAR yes i Like hebe, wow, YEAH wow i.
Speaker 7: WASN'T joking I love logan happy?
Speaker 6: This year?
Speaker 1: You love that's not? To LOVE he i love. Lamp Too And brian hayes at twenty two, Oh Five charlie morton at twenty two, Oh six bubba you took Just and turner at twenty two, oh Seven than tyler O'Neil at twenty, Two Eight robert stevenson at twenty two, to Nine then frank at the turn of twenty two to, Twenty Three, Jared Kellennick Christopher. Sanchez kelnick interesting, Selection, here frank let's highlight him Because the braves made. The acquisition is this a guy that's ever going to figure it out for a long period?
Speaker 3: OF time i think his chances of figuring it out are much better On The, atlanta braves a team that has done a great job developing their hitters throughout. The years ron mcunya obviously one of the best hitters in, the game but they've also developed Guys Like ozzie albi's throughout. The year so if it's going, TO happen i think it would happen With The. Atlanta braves they've already announced he's going to play every day against righty's. AGAINST lefties i love that fact for a player who throughout his career he's kind of always had to look over. His SHOULDER am i going to? Play TODAY am i going to be in? The lineup doesn't have, to worry set it and. Forget it he's in the lineup and he's in one of the best lineups. In BASEBALL so i do Like getting kellennick. This late And Then christopher sanchez is a late round upside starting Pitcher that i've been. Grabbing everywhere great ground, ball rate really improved the control. Last year Fan Of christopher sanchez.
Speaker 1: As, well okay so let's talk about your, Picks Here Bubba, todd Bradley Then. Josh bell then He Took. Stephen kwan some good value, there late especially in terms of stone. Based potential twenty steel guy there scored ninety runs. Last Year so Kwan, and turner let's talk about those. Two picks how do you feel?
Speaker 5: About, him turner he needed a, middle endfielder and the dude is you want to. Spell obp it should be somewhere In. Justin turner, it's Not but i'm just saying it. Should be he'll get on a ton and he should play almost every Day. For TORONTO so i love that twenty plus home runs there. As well And Then, stephen kwan he hit. On it twenty stone. BASED upside i. Need steals that's my. Biggest deficiency so and another great o weep gotta leading Off, in cleveland so Give Me.
Speaker 1: STEPHEN kuan i am so Mad at welsh. RIGHT now i can't even Tell You, Giancarlos Stanton, Chris Bryant junior camanaro To the welsh at twenty three. OR seven i was all ready to go. LINED up i knew it he was gonna, be there and. He Wasn't. Kenta Maida Then. BRANDON drury I Took, alec bohm WHO lasted i think far. Too Long twenty i'm not the, biggest fan but still twenty third round just Price Enforcing francisco alvarez at twenty four. Oh, one yeah he's probably gonna HURT the obp, a BIT but i think it's gonna be better than it was. Last year so any improvement between Him, And rino i'm just gonna take. The power always give me. The Power marcus stroman goes next to twenty four to. Oh Two gavin lucks at twenty four. Oh Three, so welsh you had jerk talk about Cam and aro in your.
Speaker 4: Next Pick, hey man cheapest of all of The big core four Rookies or. CORE five i guess if You Count evan carter, Into that keminaro is not guarantees the. Least guaranteed, if anything he might. Not be he'd be the one guy that doesn't get the opening. Day nod but it's not gonna be too far after huge power, some sites. Multiple qualifications actually A decent obp play as well as a. BENCH bat i can sit on him for just a. Couple weeks maybe it's a no. Brainer pick everyone should do something like that if one of those rookies is still available when.
Speaker 6: You hear your. Bench bats Guys Like junior.
Speaker 4: Caminaro at, the time, you know a, Month ago jackson holidays. Were available those are the things you put on. Your bench those are the players you put on.
Speaker 7: Your bench.
Speaker 1: Love the, pick There so i'll try to stuff my rage deep. Deep down after You Took, tommy Edmund Then, yuki Matsui goos Jacob de grom at twenty four, Oh, six welsh you're gonna draft any shares Of da gram this year just out? Of?
Speaker 6: Curiosity, late, nope, no, no, No no i'm not. Worth it i'm in draft.
Speaker 4: AND hold i will TELL you i HAVE taken i Have Taken jeffrey Springs Because jeffrey springs is going to be coming back midway through. The YEAR but i have little interest in the guys that might come Back in July, or august unless you're in like a draft and, hold format or you got lots of il spots that you can just drop.
Speaker 6: Them On so graham might come back for.
Speaker 4: A MONTH but i don't know what did you've always you've been on this whole. CLOSER thing i think he could pitch in like a multi inning relief type of role if he, comes back to save him for. The PLAYOFFS so i don't think he helps your fantasy team in the.
Speaker 1: Regular SEASON oh i. Said it, LAST year, I, said logan if he can't be a, starter anymore make him the most. Elite closer you can control, his, innings control, you know just let him go out there and. Be Filthy kyle harrison also filthy at twenty four. Oh seven you took, Him, there bubba and then your next Pick Was, ezekiel tovar young short South. From Colorado, SO tavar i think is A really cagy. Pick up two young, Players here Harrison. And tovar how do they enter into your? Roster here and how do you think that they might be able to?
Speaker 7: Push?
Speaker 5: Forward here speculating, bench bats hoping For more harrison tons of strike out ups like tons of just, talent appeals just lemming in, the walk which he did once he came To, the bigs compared to his minor. League numbers so taking another, step there give us one hundred and twenty hundred and thirty inning's. Very DOABLE tvar i think is a twenty. TWENTY guy i think he's still super. SUPER young obp skills. Were rough last year was his first year when fifteen. To eleven there's a lot more in that. Kids talent so two speculating picks for.
Speaker 1: My, bench okay continuing on Here after Tovar. And harrison Excuse after, Harrison Really, sowinsky Crawford. Then frank your two next Picks, were beyo, Excuse Me. Anthony, rizzo yeah.
Speaker 2: Just continuing on with the upside.
Speaker 3: Starting pitchers BeO working with, his slider working on his slider this Offseason With, pedro MARTINEZ and i think that's kind of the. Missing piece he obviously has an awesome change up and he, throws hard so hopefully we can get more out of that Slider From. Brian beao And Then anthony rizzo solid obp gonna hit in the middle Of that yankee, lineup Again behind judge And Behind. Juan soto last year the concussion derailed, his season but before that he. Was awesome so if, he's healthy it's, so far. So good he's looked good here. IN spring I think anthony rizzaou is a steal where, he's going.
Speaker 1: All Right so Bayo and rizzo. Go next, After That, Kyle Bradish, Nest, Cortes Tovar, Mason Miller jeremy Pania Read debt meerz To, you welsh another, Starting Pitcher, Will Smith kansas city Reliever Than, Nick Lodolo ryan mountcastle to Me And. Cutter crawford my Last pick severino Next. To, Jaegerbaum, so welsh what are you looking to do here with your?
Speaker 4: Last selection i'm, gonna, go well let me see if he's still in. Queue here i'm gonna go with, a PITCHER and I Think i'm i'm Gonna go emmicchian kind of playing that upside six man rotation possibilities and With the dodgers doesn't give him the upside of the, big innings but it gives him the potential for lots, of wins and it gives, him opportunity which is kind of a bigger thing because we're not Seeing any kershaw. Anytime Soon so emmitt schan for my, final pick two hitters and two pictures on.
Speaker 1: My, bench okay last couple, Picks, here bubba what are you looking for with his?
Speaker 5: LAST pick i was gonna Go With, cutter crawford but some person took that handsome bald fellow took Him, At yeah i'm gonna Go With, griffin canning another upside. Pitcher here finish the season very very Strong. In anaheim see what he can Do here to start twenty.
Speaker 4: Twenty four All the, anaheim pitchers All the angels pictures go in like the nineteenth round, were, like no.
Speaker 6: They're good now They're, Read denners now.
Speaker 7: They're affordable.
Speaker 1: Round twenty. SIXTH round i think that makes a lot. Of sense kakouchi goes. After that so basically the Last, Round, Crawford, Sevarino Abbott, Chehaan, Gore, India, kakuchi Scherzer. And stanful your last pick.
Speaker 3: Was gonna stay on brand here with the prospects And Take paul skeen's one of, the top arguably the top pitching prospect in all.
Speaker 2: OF baseball i don't know when we're gonna.
Speaker 3: See him wels could talk more, to that but throwing one hundred and two miles per hour in, the spring Maybe It's. June july but when, HE'S up i do think he can make a pretty.
Speaker 1: Big impact congratulations to sir. Didas subjects you are. Number one you won the draft with a score of. Ninety nine that's terrific. Right there let's run through the teams. REAL quick i was second, to last Followed By frank stanfile, At eight welsh, at Six. And bubba you're the best. Of us bubba, At five so congratulations to. You media by, the way hop take here on the back end Of The, draft wizard Here Is. Joe piezapa fantasy pros like my draft more than, anyone else so it feels like to know a.
Speaker 6: Fun fact fun factor is Also the welsh liked.
Speaker 1: My draft oh by, the.
Speaker 4: Way Well joe pisapia also liked my draft the most, of ANYBODY and i also liked my own draft into the.
Speaker 1: Third most, All, right bubba who liked your draft? The most what?
Speaker 5: Experts there i'm trying TO f i just opened. It, up sorry it took me as an. Expert opinions. Thumbs Up, Jesse severe Dalton Del Dawn, Aeriel Cohen. Andy, barns yeah there. We Go scott White And scott bogman did not like.
Speaker 1: My draft well they're. Angry people they have a lot of inner, rage Too. Especially bogman, All right frank stamfle any hot takes there for you on? This roster? You constructed there any expert opinions?
Speaker 3: To share no hot takes lots of prospects NOT something i typically like, to do but in a ten, TEAM league i think you can take on more risk and perhaps THAT'S what i did in the. SECOND half I think i kind of played it safer in the first half of, the draft but then unloaded there on some prospects With The, evan Carter's, The white langford's last Pick With. Paul's skeins, but again as you guys, have mentioned the replacement value in a ten team league is. MUCH better i think it affords you that opportunity to take on.
Speaker 4: More RISK all i Wanted Was scott white to Like hate frank's trapt.
Speaker 7: Or one of.
Speaker 4: The Two ario cohen shot that hated you the. Second most, That's, true frank so you can take that.
Speaker 7: To.
Speaker 3: ALL well I hate ariol every time he dominates me, in pickleball.
Speaker 7: So pick clerks.
Speaker 1: Remember this i've seen footage of him throwing.
Speaker 4: Softballs too so he had catching catching baseballs and a home.
Speaker 6: Run derby he's. A, Monster.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Stanfold Contreras, Alonso Torres lindor Munsey, And, Carnassian, stranda Strada Acunos, A Zuki, Evan, Carter, Langford Jimenez, Kellnick Then, Luis, Castillo Yamamoto, Devin, Williams logan Gilbert, ober Darvish. Kimberl uh then You had Bayo, And Wu, Anthony Rizzo, Uh sanchez Estevez. And skiins it feels like you got dinged a little bit because of the youth of. This roster would?
Speaker 7: You?
Speaker 6: AGREE yeah i.
Speaker 3: THINK so, i mean if things are just going based on, projections here that's Probably why i'm lower in. The standings, but again if some of those guys come out and have huge years like We Expect Carter's, white langfords obviously it's harder to. Project ROOKIE so i. Get that we all Remember corbyin carroll's projection from last year and he blew.
Speaker 7: That out of.
Speaker 3: The water and, then yeah with the, starting pitchers IT'S like i got my three safe guys AND then i wait a little bit and took on a little bit. Of risk so, you know the projections might ding some of those younger Guys The christopher Sanchez is Brian bos, But yeah i'm totally fine with later on second half of the draft taking on more of.
Speaker 1: That risk you can always use the cheat sheet creator too And use, Frank's rankings welsh's rankings on whoever, You want, bubba's rankings and create your own, as well where you can even use a hybrid when you have your draft sync on for any of the drafts over At draft wizard to make sure again you sink your leagues Use, draft wizard use the draft sink technology to hook up and make sure you get your cheat sheets so you know exactly the players that you are trying, to, target, because yeah the grades, are fun we always talk, about them but it's more important to get the players that, you like that you are, high on and the cheat sheets can help you, do that along with the pick, predictor too so you know exactly where guys might go and when you should be aggressive and when you can lay off and maybe get a little bit. Extra time bubba U, Oh Hopi, Bryce Harper, Albi, Swanson Chapman, Reyese, Hoskins Tovar, Aaron Judge, Michael, Harris, Yelich Lane, Thomas outman kwan And Then Glass, Now, Rodriguez, duran Lozardo, seawalld Sale, Rodn Imanaga. Kyle harrison this is a Fun, Team, turner ward Uh and Suarez, in canning this is a, to me this is a squad that's going to, be exciting but AT times i feel like there's some frustrations that lie in. This.
Speaker 5: Roster bubba it sounds like life that Uh fan fantasy baseball is supposed to. Be fun so that's. The Point and frank took so many PEOPLE that i like on. THE turn i, get like especially the back half of. Your draft that summed me up. Right THERE but i. LIKE it i want to take upsides on it on a ten. TEAM draft i think THAT'S why. I like, you know you look at my, pitching stats they're kind, of Underwhelming but. I'm projecting i'm Hoping for Rodan and sale and these guys to kind of return to their form and that will kind of change. Things AROUND so i think it's fun. TO me i like taking some chances like that because it makes for easy drops throughout. The season, you know the second guest things, you drop you.
Speaker 1: Move, on welsh Has, Sal Perez, matt, olson McLain, O'Neil Cruz, Jake Berger, Luisa rise Bryce, And Stott, Nolan Jones, Brian Reynolds, Riley Green, Tommy Edmunds, Showey Otani Josh nower Than, The, Staff, Wheeler, Lopez Scooball, Reagan's, Phillips verlander Scott fought lang And then Scott fought that's a. Fun thing to Say the SCOTT. Fought Jd martinez, Junior cambinear i'm, still mad, still Salty mg han And Read. Detmer's welsh how do?
Speaker 6: You, FEEL yeah i feel pretty good.
Speaker 4: ABOUT it i mean it's it's there's a couple of things that aren't like of. My style that's PROBABLY the. OBP change a couple things, didn't work you know in.
Speaker 6: My direction.
Speaker 4: It's tough drafting with almost half the league was like, industry here.
Speaker 6: You know and there's this INTERESTING thing.
Speaker 4: I saw someone talking about online of saying how difficult ten man teams are ten league, teams are and it kind. Of is ten team leagues can be tougher, FOR you, I know, i know but like like in a fifteen we kind of know what we're. In for there's the, team balance it's all the good hard versus what like a sixteen or a twenty team league is where it's like there's no.
Speaker 6: Good players there's lots of.
Speaker 4: Good players so standing out and trying to construct a roster that differs from everybody is that every single team you're gonna, look.
Speaker 6: At, you're, like oh this is.
Speaker 4: Pretty good so coming back, to THAT like i was able to identify like huge, power PIECES and i was able to pick those stolen bases later and get huge. Strikeout options there's things that the projections did not LIKE that i Did that i'm really, comfortable with and Like Having camon arrow as a BENCH bat i think is a huge added plus across.
Speaker 1: The, Board welsh i'm Saying By memorial day is the latest that.
Speaker 6: He's, there yeah he'll be up by. Me First SO i'm i like.
Speaker 4: THIS team i would have given it a, better GRADE but i also don't know if it would have been like the best of any of.
Speaker 6: These team, Shut, UP baba.
Speaker 7: I think we all like. Our team we give our teams better exists.
Speaker 6: A ten team, ten teams of course.
Speaker 1: We Did francisco alvarez for me, At Catcher, Spencer Steer Edward, Julian, Gunner Henderson, Jose Ramirez, Alec Boom, Xander Bogart's, Fernando Tatists Luis Robert, Ian Halp marcelo Zuna And Brandon. Nimo Marte noelve marte my other Utility Than, Nola Peralta, Bobby, Miller Iglesias, Joe Musgrove, michael King, Edwardo Ariguez, ryan Peppio Jose. L clark i love this pitching, Staff Boys cutter crawford on, The Bench, Michael Garcia hori Palanco And. Ryan mountcastle i'd go to war, with this especially. THE staff i love the staff. ON this i, feel, like again, you know maybe one or two picks in some. Different areas, of course they'll always tell you what IF if I Drafted freddie freeman at two to one and a third, basement later my score would have been. Significantly Higher Thanks, Thanks Welsh Thanks welsh wizard for helping. Me out, but again the best mock draft tool on, The Planet. Draft wizard download, The app go to fantasybros dot com slash mock run, the simulation use the mock. Draft lobby join our discord at fantasybros dot com slash chat because we've got a ton of mocks going. On there people are mock drafting all. The time if you want to fletch your muscles against some of the best Here Like sir Subjects And, johnny quest who are here and won. This draft yeager bombs it pretty, Well, too Yes And chef huge also. DID well i want to thank our guests TODAY. From cbs, Of Course frank Stanfel And. Fantasy Bros Own. Casey bubba i'll Thank THE welsh i, guess too even though he Stole kemin eerra. From me but, great. Job guys as always always fun to hang out and uh get mock draft season going here because we are in the thick. Of it that'll do it. For us but the story of the game goes On for Frank and Bubba. And Welsh i'm Joey p well see you nex. Dot kids