Speaker 1: All right, Thank you, Scott Shannon, Thanks to all of you for being with us. Right down our toll free telephone number if you want to be a part of the program as eight hundred and ninety four one Sean if you want to join us. I am so furious that people are not understanding what jerry mandering is, how Democrats have mastered the art of it, how they have plotted for it, they have designed it, they have mastered it. I keep going over these numbers. I keep explaining, Republicans have been shut out, shut down. It has been something that blue states have gotten away with forever, and for whatever reason, Democrats are still out there trying to act as though they are a victim and that they're going to fight back with fire, fighting fire with fire. The only problem is there's no more jerry mandering available in most of the states that we're talking about. They keep talking about fighting fire with fire. The funniest one of all was the governor of Massachusetts, We're going to fight fire with fire. We haven't had a single Republican congressional seat since the nineties. In Massachusetts. The Republicans get forty percent of the vote. In Connecticut, not a single seat that they got there either. And if you look at New York, if you look at New Jersey, if you look at Illinois, which is probably the most jerry manderate of them all, you look at California, Democrats have mastered the art of all of this, and the idea that somehow this is a threat to democracy is ridiculous. Now, there's one other part of this equation that nobody really wants to spend a lot of time talking about, and we will, and we'll get into it in great specificity. We have Texas Governor Greg Abbott who's come under fire for this. But all Greg Abbott is doing is exactly what has been done in every other blue state and has been up these standards that have been written by them, the rules written by them, applied only, you know, only to benefit them. And one little thing that most people I don't think.
Speaker 2: No, we have.
Speaker 1: Discussed it in the past, probably not enough, But the President now has directed the Department of Commerce to launch preparations for a quote highly accurate national census. According to his post on truth Social and the President said the count would reflect current information, incorporate data from the twenty twenty four presidential election, and explicitly exclude individuals that reside illegally in the US. I have instructed our Department of Commerce to immediately begin work on a new and highly accurate census based on modern day facts and figures, and importantly, using the results and information gain from the presidential election of twenty twenty four. People who are in our country illegally will not be counted in the sense. Thank you for your attention to this matter. Under the US Constitution and Census Acted, the Census Bureau is required to conduct account every ten years of every resident of the country, regardless of citizenship or legal status. Well, that's not an accurate reading, because most of these people that are here illegally, by the very nature of the fact that they broke the law, they don't respect our laws, border sovereignty. They don't belong here anyway. The next one is not doue until twenty thirty. Trump did not make clear if he is referring to the regularly scheduled population count or a special survey undertaken earlier. But the census is used to determine how many members of Congress are elected from each state. Pew Research Center estimates that, for example, ignoring unauthorized illegal immigrants in twenty twenty would have deprived California, Florida, and Texas of one House seat each. And I don't care that California is a blue state, but if it would have deprived them a seat, that is fundamentally unfair and it's not in keeping with the statutory language that is very clear and unambiguous. It's also used for apportioning votes in the state by state electoral college that decides presidential elections. I mean, here's the thing. Do you want free and fair elections? Do you want integrity in your election system? Now we haven't spoken a lot about it since before the twenty twenty four election, but it is something we need to pay attention to and we need to put in place while we have a chance. Election integrity measures basic fundamental measures, you know, for example of photo IDs, signature verification, if you have mailim ballots, chain of custody controls, meaning we should have on tape from the moment any ballots are delivered, they should be put in a room with a camera that can be monitored by the citizenry twenty four to seven so that nobody can you know, no monkey business can take place as they say, in other words, no Shenanigans can take place, and that adds integrity to the system. We need updated voter rolls. You don't need illegal immigrants voting in either local or state elections. Has been proposed by Democrats that we've talked about in the past. Also anyway, so the first redistricting lawsuits have been found by this Democratic group. But you know, all of this is on their watch. This is what the Democrats themselves have wanted. Now we're going to spend time on this today with Governor Abbott and with with Jim McLaughlin and John McLaughlin and hopefully we'll get to the bottom of it. And you know, it gets to the heart of you know, do we want free and fair elections? Do you want integrity in your election system? Now, where this goes off the rails is the reaction of Democrats. And what do we say before the election. We said before the election the Democrats, if they get their way, watch out what they are capable of doing, because these are opinions that they have expressed openly. Now, James Carvill again applying a double standard when it comes to the issue of districting and jerrymandering, is saying out loud that which Democrats many secretly have hoped for for a long time, and that is statehood for Puerto Rico and the District of Columbia. What would that do in the minds of Democrats? That would give them four Senate seats, power and perpetuity, which is the only reason why they'd ever want to do it. One of the reasons I didn't agree with President Trump on Canada be in the fifty first state because we'd probably add two Democratic Senate seats coming. That's just my guess. Anyway, he says, let's play carvill and what he would like Democrats to do, because Republicans are now doing that which Democrats taught them to do.
Speaker 3: Democrats win the presidency, the Senate, in the House in twenty twenty eight, which is not impossible. I don't know if you say likely or possible, I don't know what word you know, but it's certainly not impossible. They are just going to have to be litteredly at Puerto Rican industry of Columbia states. They're going to have to the Congress does give the Constitution gives Congress power over federal elections. I don't think they're going to read district. But they there things they go do. They're going to have to do it. They're just going to have to do it, and they may have to expand the court to thirteen members. Any of those things in isolation, I would be skeptical about. I would be cautious about. I would say, well, I don't know if that's the greatest idea in the world. If you're opening Pandora's box or all kinds of things. If you want to save democracy, I think you've got to do all of those things, because we're just moving further and further away from being anything closer to democracy.
Speaker 1: The funny thing is that ironic thing is a paradox here is that if you listen to Democrats, they ran on this idea that if Donald Trump won, well you're electing number one a racist, a Nazi, a fascist. You're electing Stalin and Hitler and Mussolini. And that was pretty much the closing arguments because they didn't really want to run on the fact that they like high gas prices. They want to tell you how to live your life. They want to tell you what cars you can drive, They want to tell you what air conditioners you can use, or if you can't use them, And the same with the refrigerators and freezers, etc. And what straws you can drink out of. They wanted to raise taxes. Democrats just voted for the largest tax increase in history by voting against the largest tax cut in history, and they don't care. Democrats claim to be the party of working men and women, but they just voted against cutting taxes on tips and overtime and social security for old people. That's where their vote is. But this is very insightful in terms of, you know, a real threat to democracy and when you couple what Carvil is saying here, and I'm sure this opinion is shared by many Democrats, maybe not expressed as openly as he is, that this is something that they have They have periodically discussed and brought up, and I brought up many times during the election that this was a possibility. You better pay attention to it because I know that that's where the Democrats would want to go. And now that you see the real Democratic party emerging. In other words, things that Democrats would always believe but they kind of hide they they they would masquerade around and kind of you know, talk around the fringes of it. But now it's just white out. You know, it's right out in the open. Now you've got Marxist mum donni, you know, guy can and condemn global Antifada. The guy that wants to put higher taxes in rich whder neighborhoods, tax people according to their race. This is the guy that wants to defund dismantle the police. This is a guy that wants to send in social workers even for domestic disputes or people that are potentially violent in the subways or in Times Square. You know, then you've got other people. You got this guy Fata in Minneapolis, I mean, the Democratic Party in Minneapolis now willing to go against an incumbent mayor to elect this radical like mom Donnie, who've gone through his track record before. Then you've got AOC, You've got the squad, you got Jasmine Crockett, You've got Grandpa Bernie, You've got Pocahontas. They are the modern extreme Democratic Party. Do you doubt that these people have given power in Washington? Do you doubt that they would not try to pack the courts, the Supreme Court with liberal justices. Do you doubt that they would not act unilaterally? To add Puerto Rico and DC and declare statehood for both of them so they could gain four Senate seats so that they can keep power and perpetuity. Do you doubt that this party would not institutionalize wokeism. I mean, Kamala Harris openly believed in taxpayer funded sex change operations. Her running mate believed in free college tuition for illegals. Kamala wanted a taxpayer funded sex change operations for illegals and for convicts. Tim Walls wanted to put feminine hygiene products in grade school boys bathrooms. He wanted gender affirming care for minors without parental consent, and the same thing is being expressed by other prominent Democrats around the country. You know, this is Kamala Harris that said that the high cost of energy, which went so much higher under Biden Harris and their administration, was the cost of democracy, all because they were pursuing this radical green new deal, which is very reflective and very similar to Mamdanni, which is the womb to the tomb, cradle to grave society where you're going to have government provided let's see daycare and childcare and government provided preschool in kindergarten and government provided healthcare, And how's that working out for you? Obamacare? None of those promises were kept. Then they want to tax the rich. Billionaires shouldn't exist, Mamdani says, not only tax the rich, but then they're going to have you government guaranteed job, government guaranteed healthy foodment guaranteed retirement, government guaranteed at pretty much everything. Well, are they going to get the money to pay for this? And what has government done up to this point? Who somehow enhance your confidence in their ability to accomplish anything short of the military. They've screwed everything up, Social Security, Medicaid, Medicare, they're all on the verge of insolvency and bankruptcy. Now it's going to be saved because of changes that are being made and reducing the rate of growth. Is not going to be any cuts in spite of the lies Democrats are telling. How is your local school system doing, especially if you're in a liberal city or a liberal town. You know, we pay more per capita for education for kids, we have the worst results. What does government do so well? Now that you want to give them more power, you want to give them more control, because I don't care what the hell you call it. If you want to call it socialist, redistributionism, statism, marxism, communism, doesn't matter what name you apply to it. It always ends the same, broken promises, more poverty and a loss of your personal freedoms, which you can calculate, you know, at some point down the road when you realize you suckered into nothing but a big lie and that this was a power grab for them because they want control of every aspect of your life. You know, if it's that's the choice between false security or freedom in life, Linda, I know this will impact you if you grew up and you grew up in Philly, and Howard Stern was on in Philly, But if you grew up in New York, as I did, it was like everybody would listen to Howard Stern and don Imus. Also don Imus was big and they both hated each other, which kind of made it even more interesting at the time. And story out today and I think they're denying it. But as of now that he his future is uncertain as Serious exem according to multiple reports and anyway, and he could exit Serious ExM after a twenty year run when his contract expires. According to the US Sun later this year, and according to sources now, Stern's contract is up in the fall, and Sirius apparently he's planning to make him an offer, but they don't intend for him to take it because he's making he had been making an astronomical amount of money. And anyway, it's so disappointing. Do you remember when I interviewed Stern on radio? I think he was here for like an hour, two hours, was in studio. I mean, that was the old Howard Stern. He was fun, he was lively, he was entertaining, you know, and then he also has this other side of him, which is neurotic as hell but funny as hell. And you know, I remember questioning him and asking him, you have more money than you ever dreamed of in your life, more money than you can spend in a lifetime. And I read that every day. And this was at the time. I don't think he does this now. Every day you go home from work and you go to your basement, you smoke weed and you watch TV. And then you spend like four days a week going to a shrink And I'm like, what the hell is going on here? You should be happy out and enjoying your life, and he goes, I know, I know, I know, So I don't really know. Maybe whatever trauma that he might have experienced as a kid made him a great radio host, but there's no disputing that he was a great radio host, and he was often brutal to people. Then Howard changed, and when he changed, he changed big time. And what's happened is there's every single person that I know and I grew up with that listen to him growing up. None of them listen to him anymore. None of them really care about him anymore. None of them can understand what the hell happened to him. I mean, let's listen to what he says about Donald Trump, but more importantly, what he says about Donald Trump voters.
Speaker 4: The oddity in all of this is the people Trump despises most love him the most. Go look at mar Lagos. See if there's any people that look like you. I'm talking to you in the audience that the Trump voter who idolizes the guy he despises you. I don't hate Donald Donald's doing his thing. I hate you for voting for him, for not having an intelligence, not aman to see what's going on with the coronavirus, not able to see what the Justice Department is doing. I hate you. I don't want you.
Speaker 1: Here, don't I don't agree with Trump politically. I don't think you should go anywhere near the White House. I don't hate the guy. I hate the people who vote for him. I hate that they're stupid. I'll be honest with you, I have no respect for you. He said all of this on his own show. Now, if you go back and you look at the people that really liked Howard back in the day, they were the blue collar construction workers. They were the taxi drivers back in the day.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: They were the people that would, you know, make the trek to work, and and those are the people that are benefiting the most under Trump policies. The old Howard Stern would have loved Donald Trump as president. The old I don't know what happened. It's like it's like invasion of the body snatchers. It's inexplicable to me. And this has now been building for a long period of time. When Hillary Clinton was running, he sucked up to Hillary Clinton, didn't give her a real interview, did the same thing with Kamala Harris in the more recent election and was kissing up to him. I remember one day tuning in and hearing him, you know, loving Leonard Dunham or Dunno, whatever her name is, you know, the person that I'm talking about, And I'm like, oh my gosh, what happened to him? I mean, that's the question. Why would you insult the very people that helped create all of this success and insult their intelligence intelligence. Look, if Howard wants to be a liberal, he can be a liberal. If he wants to support Hillary, he can support Hillary. If he wants to hide in his basement because he's scared to death of the coronavirus and lecture people how dumb they are not to take that stupid shot. I mean, is Howard ever addressed the fact that the government lied in, the government misled people, and the government had made promises about the COVID vaccine that if you get the shot, you're not going to get COVID. If you get the shot, you're not going to infect other people. Apparently went into hibernation. I know somebody that lives near him was in hibernation for three long years because he was so scared to death of getting COVID, and that eventually got it anyway, talked about it and didn't regret taking the shot. A lot of good that shot did him, and the promises that were made to him that you know, why isn't he mad at the government? And then he actually is comparing Trump to Hitler, his rhetoric to Hitler. And I'm just bewildered by the whole thing. I don't know what happened. You know when things started, when signs began to show, is you'd read on like page six, or you'd read in one of the New York papers that he was hanging out in the Hamptons. That was a bad sign. I've been to the Hampton. I don't like the Hamptons. I don't like the people in the Hamptons. I don't want anything to do with them. And that he was going to polo matches, and then he started kissing up to liberal politicians. And then he started like becoming the crazy cat lady down the street and has this large collection of cats, which you might sympathize with because you love cats, even though you overfeed them and they become so heavy they have to go to the cat fat farm to get skinny, which you did because your cat became four times the size of what a real cat should be.
Speaker 5: I think any cats forced to live with Howard Stern, I feel very sorry for ouch.
Speaker 2: That's mean.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he deserves it. He's scum.
Speaker 1: Wow, there real anger here.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, I don't like him. The way he talked about people. You know what, I was not about it. I never supported all that covid crap. I'm not going to go into it right now because it would take me five hours to talk about how I feel. But you know this whole thing about you know, my body, my choice and all this BS. You know, he forgot where he came from. He really did. And he, let me tell you something, God put his hand on him and gave him a lot of opportunity that he sure as hell did not deserve. And then he's going to turn around and when he gets on America's got talent, he gets all woke as a joke and now, oh, I can't do this, and I can't. You know what, Just stay in your house and hide in your mask and live in your sye off. Like I'm done. I'm done with your BS, I'm done with your comments. Nobody cares the reason that your show is not being renewed is because you suck, and it's you've sucked for quite a while actually, and we've.
Speaker 1: Had just gone on a long time. It's just I mean, it's been it's been over a decade. It's like, as I said, Invasion of the Body Snappers. Let me play the cut of him, he says to me, the opposite of woke as being asleep. And if woke means I can't get behind Trump, which is what I think it means, or that I support people who want to be transgender, or I'm for the vaccine, dude, call me, uh woke as as much as you effing want, he said. The problem is nobody really cares if adults make decisions about being transgender. I knew, I know, Caitlyn Jenner, I have to interrupt you.
Speaker 5: We care if our taxpayer dollars or used to fund it. I don't give a riple do with your own mind.
Speaker 1: Oh we care about that too, But we also care about whether or not, like in the case of Tim Walls, who I guess he voted for, is willing to give gender affirming care unlike other states too, young adult young people without parental consent. That part I have a big problem with the not your children. We don't hand our children over to the government. You know, if he wants to take the COVID vaccine, take the COVID vaccine. You want to believe the big lie. You know, believe the big lie. You still got COVID even though you were hiding out for three years. But if but is not defined, then he went on about the whole bud bud Light controversy, and he said, you know that if woke means not being mad at bud Light for partnering with Dylan mulvainy or getting the COVID vaccine, or supporting gay rights along with programs like Social Security, medicare what bothers me. In part of that statement, he doesn't understand what conservatism really is, You know, conservatism. I never told people what to do in terms of getting the shot or not getting the shot. I said, take it seriously, talk to your doctor. I don't know a damn thing about your medical condition, whether you have comorbidities, pre existing conditions, I said, but make it. Make an informed choice and understand that there are people out there that are very worried about an experimental vaccine that they'd never used. Before using mRNA technology.
Speaker 5: How does a guy who used to watch models vibrate on base speakers get off telling anybody about elections, politics or vaccines. Why don't you take the Michael Jordan route and be a DJ, a radio talk show host that talks about culture, pop culture and things of that nature, and do that and stay in your wheelhouse. Because Michael Jordan was very smart. He said, I don't talk about politics. I make sneakers, I play sports. And you know what, people from both sides of the island, all walks of life, they wear sneakers, they buy sneakers, they watch sports, they buy tickets to watch sports. Thank you very much and good night.
Speaker 1: That was has false impressions because conservatives like me support choice on issues involving personal health. Conservatives like me, you know, I don't care what adults how they choose to live their life. The bud Light controversy is bud Light not knowing who their audience is and the fact that people, you know, Dylan Mulvainy never rank bud Light. That was the most ironic part of that whole story. And Republicans and conservatives are not against maybe some are, but they're not against gay rights. They're just they don't want their kids indoctrinated in school and a value system, especially when kids can't read, write through math, science and don't know any history. And if you listen to Donald Trump, he said, no, we're going to We're going to save social Security and Medicare and Medicaid. Rather, I don't know, but.
Speaker 5: Stephen Colbert in twenty fifteen, Howard Stern was singing Trump's praises. It just became, you know, not so cool to do it because some other people said, Hey, that's not cool. Don't do that. Listen to this.
Speaker 2: You couldn't actually be the president.
Speaker 6: Yeah, the country is doing very poorly, and we will make the country do well.
Speaker 2: Do you really want to be president?
Speaker 4: Because I look at your life, especially what's going on down in Bralago and stuff.
Speaker 2: Now to step down like the White House is a horrible place to live compared to your mar A Lago. Seriously, won't get Robin Howard's been saying this to me for two years. I know you already lived the life. Yeah, you're not gonna be impressed with it. And so the fact that you want to be president it means you actually might want to do something. Yeah, that's very true.
Speaker 6: It's not gonna happen to me.
Speaker 1: Could you if you see a little inkling of it?
Speaker 2: Robin, the two of you immediately called me. You around, Yeah, listen back. But no, I've seen it so often.
Speaker 6: And I see people I support people, and they're these great people, men, women, and then they get to Washington and they I guess they look up at these beautiful buildings and they get medatar I am, and yeah, they're afraid to do anything.
Speaker 2: What are you going to do day one? Let's say you pull this off and you become president day what you know what I'm gonna do about President?
Speaker 6: I'm gonna do a great job. That's what I'm gonna There's so many things we're gonna do, but we're gonna do it.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna stop this. We're coming up on the constraints and time here. But look what he's done for working men and women. No tax on tips over time, so security, largest tax increase in history. He's he's controlled our borders so unvetted illegals, including terrorists, murderers, rapist, gang members, and cartel members and drug dealers can't get in the country. He's moving US towards energy dominance, which means that's going to create a lot of high paying career jobs thirteen trillion dollars or I'm sorry, fifteen trillion dollars in committed moneys for manufacturing, which is going to help working men and women. How did this guy get so far away from who he once was? Or maybe he always was this person and he just hit it and played a game, but now it's like serious for him. Here's the problem. I don't think any of his old audience is going to give a flying rip that he's leaving radio if he leaves radio eight hundred ninety four to one shown, especially when you're insulting people the way, kind of like Stephen Colbert and Jimmy Kimmel. Jimmy Kimmel's another jackass.