Speaker 1: Coming up at about four minutes after the hour. It's my strawberry letter for today and the subject is one of your favorite songs, Steve Boogie Wonderland.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: We'll get into that to find out what that's all about in just a few because right now it is time for the prank phone call for today and Junior is in for the nephew, which you got, Junior, Repo, the pews nose you gon't.
Speaker 3: You won't take the cue.
Speaker 2: That's terrible.
Speaker 3: I can't go to heaven and see him in there. I can't. I cannot walk up there and say is that timing? I can't see that.
Speaker 4: Repoe the pews, come on, can't.
Speaker 3: I'm trying to reach a pastor.
Speaker 2: Pastor Wilkins.
Speaker 3: Wilkins, are you the you're the pastor of Baptisters? Am I right?
Speaker 2: That's correct?
Speaker 3: Okay. My name is Daniel, and I'm calling from a RCS, which is a church supply, and we have an outstanding bill here that we wanted to bring to u all's attention for like twenty three thousand dollars for your pews that has not been paid. So we wanted to see.
Speaker 2: Not to cut you out.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, Daniel rcs. Yeah, church supply, sir, that's this is exactly what you guys got your pugs.
Speaker 2: Okay, our standing bill for twenty three times. Well, first of all, that's normally all our standing bills are handled by our finance department. You know, you would need to speak to our treasurer and they would be able to mp you with that.
Speaker 3: Evidently said that this hasn't been taken care of in this matter when it comes to these pews, because like I stayed it before, you guys owed twenty three thousand dollars on these pus and I think this was probably twelve to thirteen years ago, so maybe this was something before you got there. But nevertheless, they're still an our standing bill and right now we're actually going to be represents seeing these pews as of early seven o'clock Sunday morning.
Speaker 2: Uh not far this Sunday morning. No, we have the Women's Day missionary is here today and also Funday we have like our pick man.
Speaker 3: You have a lot of things and you actually run it off your schedule. To me, that's that's really not my concern. And maybe your Women's Day or whatever is gonna y'all gonna do it standing up because.
Speaker 2: Right now we're not going to do it. You're not understanding me. See did you say twelve or thirteen years ago? Yes, sir, well, I've been the past here for ten years and you know, you know.
Speaker 3: Like occurred before you got there. But nevertheless, the bill is still outstanding and these pulls need to be taken care of. Now. If y'all don't have the twenty three thousand dollars, then I got to come pick these pews up Sunday morning, sir. We gotta.
Speaker 2: Well, I'll go over there. You're not hearing me. And first of all, this is my private number. How did you get this number?
Speaker 3: Your your numbers here in the books as a contact?
Speaker 2: No, this is this is I only get this out to very few people, and I know none of them will will give out the number. So that's that's an issue right there. And second of all, if you're talking about coming in our church Sunday morning to take our pews, that's not something you really want to do, sir.
Speaker 3: I have to do my job the same way you get up on Sunday morning and you have to do yours. I have to do mine. So my job is to get these fews back because you guys are twenty three thousand dollars in the riars.
Speaker 2: No trying to tell you I ain't always been been a preacher. Now you come in my church and you test them pews, I'm gonna come out that proof there, don't you.
Speaker 3: I'm not here to go to what you used to be and what you are now. I'm nothing to go back and forth with you on that. The bottom line, the.
Speaker 2: Consequention you don't want to deal with sign because you know I, oh, hold on, hold on, hold on, let me come down, because you know you about to make me say some words that I've been delivered from. Thank God, I'm going.
Speaker 3: To deliver them pews away from you on Sunday. Now, I got to come and pick them pews up. That's the bub on line. Do you have twenty three thousand Sunday morning?
Speaker 2: Twenty three thousands? I understand that's not the issue. The issue is you have no business calling me on my personal phone. I'm in my METI cration time right now, trying to get consecrated for you know, my messic that after deliver lady this afternoon. So we need all of our humors.
Speaker 3: Okay, Well, let me ask you some such. Do you have the twenty three thousand dollars that you can give me Sunday morning, and then you can continue whatever it is you have going on that day. Other than that, I'm gonna have to take them kills.
Speaker 2: I got to call me betweenty dollars. If you're not listening, sign that ain't my bill. I ain't paying it, you ain't touching my cues.
Speaker 3: I'm not gonna continue to go. Okay, listen, I'm trying to respect what's pastor will trying to respect you.
Speaker 2: First remend, doctor Wilkins. I'd appreciate this. You call me in my name, Reverend doctor Wilkins.
Speaker 3: Okay, Reverend doctor Wilkins. Now, first of all, I'm coming up there Sunday. Now, I'm hoping I only have to lay hands on the Now, I gotta lay hands on something else.
Speaker 2: Then I got to do what I got to do. You can come on up here and you set it on the property. That's cool, But you touch them pills. I got some lawyers in here. They can take that Jesus coade off. They can stay it down. They can get with you, partner, you understanding you know what day do I walk through the Valley, shadow of desk. I will see no evil. I ain't got no problem.
Speaker 3: Wait wait wait wait wait wait wait.
Speaker 2: Wait wait you talking about coming to me and to my church.
Speaker 3: Because my I'm gonna do what I got to do.
Speaker 2: Many, I'm gonna do what I got to do in the Namo Jesius Height, Many man.
Speaker 3: Stand up the whole service.
Speaker 2: Now what which one do you wantever you want to have it?
Speaker 3: I got I got something else. I want to tell you. You listen to me.
Speaker 2: Listening if you ain't saying nothing, some listening to say to me.
Speaker 3: I've got to say this to you. His nephew tom Me from the Steve Harvey Morning Show. You just got pranked by your entire deacon. Boy who what who? Man? Will Because this is nephew Tommy Man from the Steve Haley Morning Show. Your deacon board got me the plank phone called you. Boy. I can't believe this. Boy.
Speaker 2: You almost made me a little my religion.
Speaker 3: Son in there man you hung in there, pastor which one of them was a deacon? Glover?
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, okay, I've got some things I got to talk to good love about. You know, I would wonder how you got a personal cell phone number anyway.
Speaker 3: Man, So well, I'm glad I was able to put a lamp on your face today.
Speaker 2: Oh man, I'm to walk ran hot.
Speaker 3: I gotta ask you, man, pastor, what is the baddest radio show in the land.
Speaker 2: Steve Harley Morning Show? Hey, listen, let me tell you this. Keep doing what he's doing the first minute of the show, man.
Speaker 3: I love that.
Speaker 2: Okay, I really loved that.
Speaker 3: And really it really blessed to the paper. Really appreciate that, man, it really will there we go repot the pews.
Speaker 1: See, cannot get past Peter.
Speaker 3: I don't see it at the gates.
Speaker 2: I don't see how he get in. I don't no, no, no, all his work I'm doing down here on earth, he get to just make fun of the church and he get in read hold the pews.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, yeah, take time.
Speaker 3: You know what you listened Two weeks.
Speaker 4: Away, man, two weeks away out in Highland, California, on the twenty ninth, at the casino called Yama Bay. Uh huh, your Marvel.
Speaker 1: Yeah, your mother, your Mather.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I don't know why my name is. I don't know why they wouldn't Bama Hall Casino.
Speaker 3: So if.
Speaker 4: Everybody like Yamaha. Well, you know that's that's what you get though, when you're trying to be creative, just you know, just name it something we can all remember. Yamaha Casino would have been real that. But you know you got your mom and all this that we don't know what you're saying. Anyway. It's gonna be a motivational speech out there on the twenty ninth out there. So if you're down in LA and you want to see your boy live, I ain't seen me in a lot of years, man, I'm gonna be doing something live, motivational concert. Then next night I'm in Durant, Oklahoma. That's ninety miles north of Dallas. So they driving up for that north of Dallas at the chalk Taw Casino. See, you can say that that's a real nation, the chalk Taw nation. See, that's why you don't go over that messing with that. People like that. They call the chalk Tars for a reason. And it sounded like you know that, you know that's what it just sounds like it could be a problem if you go over there wrong. So we don't want to go in wrong or to be respectful. Love chalk Taw Nation, chalk Taw Casino. Steve Hardy will be their motivational two on the thirtieth, and then after that, me and my girl, we're gonna get up in the air. We're going on the trip. Anyway, I ain't gonna post it or nothing, because you're probably gonna lie about that, but that's where I am.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 1: Coming up next, thank you, Steve. Coming up next to this is Strawberry Letter, the subject Boogie wonder Land. We'll get into it right after this. You're listening to Harvey Morning Show.