Speaker 1: All from Andrew.
Speaker 2: Hello, Yo, Andrew.
Speaker 3: Yeah, what's up?
Speaker 2: Andrew? How can I get you today?
Speaker 3: Nothing?
Speaker 1: Just crazy to talk to you, man, it's your real pleasure. Uh, you know, I really envy you.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: You know, it's just a Monday night and you're uh and you're geked.
Speaker 3: Up all the way.
Speaker 2: Man, have we spoken before, Andrew?
Speaker 1: No, this is a first time college. I've been listening for a long time.
Speaker 2: Cool Man. Thanks. It's uh, it's cool that people at COOL I'm getting to talk to new people after all this time. Why do you envy?
Speaker 1: Means because you just, uh, you seem relaxed. You know, you seem like really like you're enjoying your life at the moment.
Speaker 2: You know, I want to I I thank you very much for giving me this opportunity because I need you to know. And I hope you know you know I I I compare myself to other people all the time. Everyone does, everyone, you know. It's it's a natural habit to compare yourself to other people. And I don't want to be positioning myself on this show as if I'm not going insane all the time, because I am.
Speaker 1: A lot of stuff happens behind the curtains.
Speaker 2: You know, right right, I'm going insane all the time. So I don't I guess it. The idea that you would envy me they either you would look at me and go man. I wish I could have it all figured out like that guy bothers me because I don't want you to be and be in some envious state of something that doesn't even exist and using that to feel bad about yourself.
Speaker 1: I think you're yourself, bro, but I guess you I gets.
Speaker 2: No, I'm not. I'm not down playing myself, but I'm I'm I'm stressed out a lot. I feel good right now because talking to you and I'm actively engaging in an activity that that is engaging and not you know, the idle hands are are tend to be what makes me anxious and depressed. But I don't know I would. I just hope I'm not giving off a fake idea of myself because I you know, I'm crazy.
Speaker 1: No, you're good, Okay, But what I wanted to talk about tonight, I'm gonna get straight to the punchline. My my cousin he uh married my ex and he might be raising my child.
Speaker 2: Oh that's that's so much more interesting than my own neurotic bullshit. I'm very glad that you cut me off to talk about that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so I'll just start from the beginning. So I met her when I was like, man, she was like my first girlfriend, like first first anything. I met her when I was twelve. We got together when I was twelve. Actually at the time, I wasn't really thinking about you know, like females and stuff like that. So when I had gotten together, Yeah, she like really kind of showed me the ropes. Basically, we were together for a while, like about a year or two, you know, relationship got played out or whatever. Eventually we had ended up breaking up and she ended up wucking with some of my homies, messing around with some of my homies. I really didn't care because we had already broken up, you know, you know how that goes females to do whatever. Yeah, after that, I really didn't talk to her for a while for about a year or two. After that, she had hit me up out of the blue, and I didn't I didn't think much of it, you know, I started talking to her whatever. At the time I was I was maybe like fifteen at the time, so I really didn't think much of it. It was just like a friendly kind of conversation. She had kind of like told me she was with a new guy and stuff like that and showed me like pictures and stuff like that. But you know, I was her like her ex, so I was just like, you know, fuck whatever, whatever, like he ain't nothing, Like he's nothing, I'm better whatever. You know how that goes with exes and how to be Yeah, is that a lot? Slow it down?
Speaker 4: Good?
Speaker 2: Okay, So what I understand right now is that you are how old are you right now?
Speaker 1: Right now?
Speaker 2: I'm eighteen, okay, and so this as far as I'm young.
Speaker 4: But what I.
Speaker 2: Understand right now is that you had a girlfriend since you were twelve. You did her for about three years, and then you broke up when you were fifteen.
Speaker 1: Uh we broke uh not about fifteen. I was about maybe thirty. It's fourteen, yeah, all right around there.
Speaker 2: And she breaks up with you, and then she hits you back up and shows you that there's a new guy, and she's like showing good pictures of her new boyfriends.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, just like whatever, talking shit, shooting the shit, not really like too personal, but whatever I had hit her with the you know, come over whatever, spress some time. You know, I was young, so I really didn't. I really didn't care about what was going on in her life or anything like that. But yeah, she ended up staying the night, you know, monkeys jump in the bed, stuff happened after we really didn't. We really didn't talk after that.
Speaker 3: Fast forward.
Speaker 1: Like I I honestly, I don't know the timing.
Speaker 3: I wish I did.
Speaker 1: I wish I'd paid attention more because I just I don't know. I didn't pay attention. I would say about a year later, I had some family on my mother's side that I didn't really know. They threw a party and invited us, right, yep, you have to speak right, Okay, Okay.
Speaker 3: So I pull up to the party.
Speaker 1: I don't know nobody except for like the one family member, like the one my cousin I pull up with. I see her in the family crowd, and I was like, the first thing that came to my mind. I was like, God, please do not let her be my cousin. I was like, that would be the most horrible thing in the world. She was my cousin.
Speaker 3: Terrible.
Speaker 1: That was racing through my mind for a minute. I didn't really want to say anything or go up to her because I didn't want to bring it up to anyone, let anyone know. Yeah, I coudnt to find out she was with my cousin, so she she wasn't my cousin, thankfully, thankfully.
Speaker 3: So.
Speaker 1: But I found out that they were together and that they had a baby together. I was like, damn, that's crazy. And the baby they had him with her, and the baby was like two months old. I would say it was like a little, tiny, little alien thing. Still, yeah, it was crazy. I really didn't talk to her or him, had to that lit'll get together. It was more like a wow factor to me. I really didn't want to.
Speaker 3: Bring up.
Speaker 1: But yeah, they got after that go ahead, I'm sorry, sound like you're about.
Speaker 2: To and these you think this baby might be yours?
Speaker 3: Well I'm not sure.
Speaker 1: I'm not sure because you know, he's my cousin and we're like, we're kind of closely related to each other.
Speaker 2: Can I ask Can I ask you an unsavory question? Yeah, when the as you say, monkeys were jumping in the bed. By the way, you know what's funny is you have you're like you have this like cool guy way that you talk, and then you kind of ruined it by saying monkeys jumping in the bed, So you should eliminate that from your vocabulary to achieve the ultimate cool.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I didn't want to know how to explicit. You wanted me to get in that.
Speaker 2: It's all right, it's all right when you did that. Did you come in this woman's vagina?
Speaker 1: I don't believe so, because you know, pull out getting strong. So I don't believe though, But I know for a fact I did not use protection, but I know I pulled out.
Speaker 2: Did you have Okay, so you didn't use protection, but you pulled out. Yeah, so you have you have no You you saying that you think you might have had. You saying that you think this baby between your ex and your cousin is yours is based off of sort of nothing.
Speaker 1: I mean, the timing kind of lines up to me. I mean, it is kind of sort of nothing. But at the end of the day, it ain't my kid. She is my ex and she's kind of married to my cousin. They got papers and everything, and they're having a second child on the way. So in that kind of factor is kind of a wild factor of the story as well. But yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: Are you together?
Speaker 2: Are you upset about this? Are you do you still like your ex?
Speaker 1: Not upset, more of surprising, like a wow factor. I couldn't care less about them, or like maybe I don't care about my ex. She's kind of poor. She's to this day, she tries to she still tries to talk to me.
Speaker 2: Are you close with you? Are you close with your Are you close with your cousin?
Speaker 1: No, not at all. I talked to him. That's crazy. I talked to him one time at another occasion, at another party, and the first thing he told me was he came up to me and he was like, because he's where I'm Hispanic, so uh, they were like come from like a real poor kind of neighborhood. So the way he talks is kind of funny. He was like, he's like, hey, I know you used to fuck with my bitch a. I was like, first thing, I was like, hold on.
Speaker 2: I see this guy. See you're trying to talk just before you continue, you're trying to talk cool right now, but it sounds like your cousin talks a little bit cooler than you.
Speaker 1: I'm maybe I mean he's he's he's he's something.
Speaker 2: Go ahead, go ahead say say say what your cousin said.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, He's like, you know, you used to fuck with my bitch. I was like, all right, First of all, I don't care about her. We did used to date. I was like, but that's that's your that's your baby mama, that's that's all you. I don't care. He was like, he's like, no, I don't care about none of that either. Uh, He's like, blood over bitches.
Speaker 2: I was like, oh, okay, Wow, every everybody in this story has made horrible decisions as to who to hitch their life to.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't like to associate myself with that side of the family.
Speaker 2: But yeah, wait, so your cousin, Your cousin came to you and he was and he said to you, he said blood over bitches.
Speaker 3: Yeah, in front of her too. Was the crazy?
Speaker 2: Wait he said it in front of her?
Speaker 1: Yeah, she like didn't bad an eye or anything to it. So I don't know that was That was kind of crazy. I mean, we were all drunk, but I'm not sure what was going on there.
Speaker 2: Goddamn crazy. Do you think that this woman Do you think this woman fantasizes about a threesome between you and your cousin.
Speaker 1: Oh guarantee, because I'm saying me and him look just so like kind of weird.
Speaker 3: She has the type that baby I seen.
Speaker 1: I seen that baby recently, like two weeks ago, and it looks like me when I was younger. That's why I kind of been going with this story.
Speaker 2: Well, cousin, Okay, here's the thing, the story, the story of I think the baby between Okay, look, I guess if you want to you know, sure, it's a little it's a little wild that your exes is married to your cousin right now. But the basis that in this situation, the child looking a little bit like you isn't an indicator that it might be yours.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're right.
Speaker 2: Have you ever thought about doing a paternity test?
Speaker 4: Fuck?
Speaker 1: No, no, I ain't getting No, I'm not touching that thing with a ten foot hole.
Speaker 3: Bro.
Speaker 2: No, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I want to get involved with their life. They got a horrible life, man. Oh they're like abusive and stuff like that. Yeah, their relationship is horrible.
Speaker 2: Well, what's your what's your what's your whole deal?
Speaker 4: Man?
Speaker 2: What's your life? Like? You're eighteen, you have what what do you what's your thing?
Speaker 1: I moved out of my UHL. I lived in New Mexico up until recently, up until about January, I moved out to Wisconsin. Actually I moved out here with my brother.
Speaker 2: Okay, what do you guys do?
Speaker 1: Uh, he's a tuch driver. I just kind of I'm working at Planet Fitness. I'm a manager at Planet Fitness. Do you have a good relationship with your brother, Yeah, definitely, were real close. I really, uh yeah, he's really the only family the member I talked to. Like I said, I grew up in like a really rough area.
Speaker 3: Mh.
Speaker 1: My brother got out before me. He moved out here like four or five years ago, and he had been telling me, like, I got my own place, I'll move you out here, stuff like that. So I really I really didn't think about it until finally I had talked to like a couple of homies and stuff like that, and they were like, if I had the opportunity just to restart a whole new life, I would take it. And that really made me think about it. I finally took it. Now started my life.
Speaker 2: What's are you cool with with your parents at all? Or do they suck?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: Absolutely not. I my father lives out here, but he's an absolute dirt bag. I my mother, she Tai, she's a drug addict in the streets. I really don't talk to her at all.
Speaker 3: M m h.
Speaker 1: I was raised by my grandparents.
Speaker 3: I talked to them.
Speaker 1: I got a good relationship with him.
Speaker 3: Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: My grandfather lives in Mexico. He's uh, he lives in Chiuaala, Mexico.
Speaker 3: I talked to him.
Speaker 1: I go out there sometimes.
Speaker 3: That's pretty lit.
Speaker 2: And so you have started a new life with your brother in Wisconsin, and do you have your own place now you're living I'm sorry if you already said this before and iz owned out. But where in Wisconsin are you?
Speaker 4: Like?
Speaker 3: Are you in Milwaukee?
Speaker 1: Yeah, in Milwaukee. I'm lived with my brother. It's me and him and his girlfriend.
Speaker 2: Cool. Cool, cool cool. Are you feeling optimistic about about life? It sounds like you had a pretty rough start.
Speaker 1: Uh, I'm not sure. Whenever I moved out here, Like I said, I'm eighteen, So I dropped out of high school. COVID kind of really fucked it up, and COVID hit I was in eighth grade middle school, which is crazy to think it's a long long time from now. Yeah, it really fucked me up, kind of set me back a couple of grades with the online. I never really did that stuff like that. So I dropped out, moved out here. I definitely want to get my deed, but I'm not really sure. Yeah, I've been recently. I've been into like a really kind of tough mind space just because moving to you know, like a whole new space. My family really don't talk to me no more. I really don't got nobody to talk to. I worked third shift, so pretty lonely. Yea in the podcast, No, I don't know nobody. I don't really talk to nobody.
Speaker 2: I am a little I'm a little bit afraid to ask this question because I what podcasts do you listen to?
Speaker 1: There's a handful of podcasts, man, you know, you know, one of the most the greatest I like to watch is yours truly who I'm on the phone with, so I have the pleasure.
Speaker 2: Thanks brother, Thanks man.
Speaker 3: I really like uh.
Speaker 1: I've been back watching a lot of THEO Bonds podcasts. That's a really nice one. I've seen him in the theater recently. It's amazing. Joe Rogan uh a couple of conspiracy podcasts here and there. I've been liking Jack sept the Guy's podcast recently. Yeah, it was to Tart top charts for about like a month or so.
Speaker 2: It was.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I stayed watching that when it comes out.
Speaker 2: So okay, So you you're you're kind of you feel a little bit like lonely.
Speaker 3: Yeah, lonely.
Speaker 1: I tried tender. I'm not sure if it's my profile or if I don't. I really don't get there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the hitting as a difficult.
Speaker 1: Yeah, working third shift is kind of tough to even talk to like friends or anything like that too, So kind of kind of odd.
Speaker 2: And what about your brother? Does he have friends? Does he have like a gang?
Speaker 4: Nah?
Speaker 1: He just really he just really him and his girlfriend. Really, he's a truck driver. We really don't be doing anything like that either.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've been playing a lot of video games lately.
Speaker 2: Well games to.
Speaker 1: UHS five mostly it gets kind of boring though after a while. I guess repetitive, you know.
Speaker 2: Oh, so I guess you're you're you said you want to get your g ed. That's one of your big goals.
Speaker 1: I mean, yeah, I mean I'm kind of mean too, but yeah, I want to for sure. Yeah, like I said, really, I'm just been in a kind of rough that space, you know. Yeah, like you said, kind of loneliness.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well it sounds like it sounds like you have been through a lot as you've grown up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, when I was when I was younger, I grew up on a farm with like no water and no power and stuff like that. So really I really kind of came from and my mother was a drug addicts and stuff like that, so it was really kind of like coming from nothing, like really coming from the dirt, really didn't have like shoes, grow up on sandals, stuff like that.
Speaker 2: Do you have kind of like an idea of what you want life to look like?
Speaker 1: I mean to me, because you know, like you said, people kind of sat like imaginary personalities that they have like their life is kind of perfect. I'm on social media a lot, so I kind of see what quote unquote a good life is, and I know that's unachievable for like ninety nine percent of people. So for me, like a good life would maybe be like owning some land in like a forests or like Colorado, having a house, you know, having some animals.
Speaker 2: Maybe that's a good goal. That's a good goal.
Speaker 1: Yeah, pretty reasonable. If he asked me, how do you start that?
Speaker 2: How do you start a farm?
Speaker 1: Uh, I'm not sure that's a good one. I'd have to ask my grandpa about that. My whenever we lived on the farm, he built it out of a tobe actually, so basically out of mud. And hey, we lived in New Mexico, so that's kind of like like natives there for like older peak like older generations, so it was kind of a unique way of living and growing up. We had a whale and stuff. We had like sheep goat, big.
Speaker 3: Stuff like that.
Speaker 1: Pretty lit, pretty lit, mm hmm.
Speaker 3: Yeah, living and.
Speaker 2: See, I'm very I'm I'm see. Okay, back back to the very beginning, Back to the very beginning where I was complaining about my own neurotic life and you were telling me that you envied it, and then you were like, hey, let's talk about my ex girlfriend fucking my cousin, which was a good that was a better train of thought than what I was talking about. But yeah, dude, I struggle with that too. I struggle with trying to figure out how to, you know, not stay inside playing video games all the time and do stuff I'm lucky that by nature of this gecko thing, I'm afforded many opportunities to go be out and about amongst you know, the universe.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, that's that's why I say I envy you, you know, because you go on tour, you go to this place.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and you know, and you know, and you know, I'm I cherished the fuck out of those experiences and they're great. But I you know, I just finished this like fifty five whatever city tour around the world, and it was such a magical, beautiful thing. But then when I got back and I was back in like day to day life, I was like, ah, fuck, I didn't really uh create any community where I actually am, and I got to start from scratch on them. So, you know, I don't I don't really know what to make of that. But uh, that's that's that's my that's my personal goal right now and especially you know now I'm going to move uh back across the country how to how to create community because it's it's weird, right, It's like what I did was the was like some kind of height of of a magical thing of like I'm going to travel the world and meet all these people and do all this stuff. And I did that, but now I'm like, huh, what is what is a Now I'm like at the bottom. Now I'm like, oh, I sit inside and play video games all day. So I'm like, well, how do I get my life to be somewhere in the middle ground?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I feel like that's kind of just what humanity has kind of struggled with forever. Like if you kind of look for look at a lot of like the emperors and stuff back in the day, that's what they kind of did too, Like they had their own kingdom and they weren't happy with this, so they wanted to get bigger, you know, grow. But I feel like that's good that you kind of succeeded in what you're trying to do and you still have the drive to want to do more and push to go further in your life.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 1: That's a drive that you know a lot of people don't.
Speaker 2: Have, No thanks, I want to have. This has been kind of like we're like going back and forth therapying each other.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's nice.
Speaker 1: I really don't like talking too much about feeling feelings about myself, so it's nice. It's it's been a real talking to you get you know, I'm a real I'm a terurisht this moment.
Speaker 2: Thanks bravery, Thanks man. What's your and Andy?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 2: Andrew, Andrew, Andrew. Nice to meet you.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 2: Look, you seem like a good guy. It seems like I said, alright, but it seems like you've been a lot, I said, I said, it seems like you've been through a lot, and keep uh, keep your head up, man. I think you know, don't don't try to don't try to take over the whole fucking universe at once. And I think he'll eventually find some form of good life in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: One one thing that I like to tell myself every day that helps me through loneliness and you know, like she was side with thoughts and stuff like that, is you can't use you can't. I'm sorry, Uh, you can't use a permanent solution for.
Speaker 2: Uh temporary problem.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there you go. I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: Permanent solution for a temporary problem.
Speaker 1: Yeah that's so high right now.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, man, I hope you I hope you're all right, man.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know, get through it.
Speaker 1: Like you said, I envy you a lot, and like you said, it's not everything is not perfect. So no matter if you have money, no matter how it goes, there's always going to be problems in your life.
Speaker 2: I hope you I know you're saying that right now, but I hope you truly truly understand it, because I I even after.
Speaker 1: Well, you know it's hard to but now that I'm saying it out loud to you, you know, it's kind of easier to get over.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, because I'm gonna tell you I've achieved, Like when I was eighteen, I mean, yeah, this was yes, seven years ago. When I was eighteen. It feels weird to say when I was your age, but when I was your age, I very much dreamed about doing all of the things that I'm doing now and having things. And you know, I dreamed. I dreamed about living the life that I sometimes get to live. And I still have many many problems. So and and you know, I'm still doing I'm still going I'm still in my head thinking about I'm still in my head dreaming about other lives and thinking about how in those other lives I won't have problems. So I haven't even really learned that lesson. But I hope you understand that. And I hope that.
Speaker 1: That you if I to hear someone like you, you know, some random come can come, can build you know, a podcast and a platform, my kids, oh, my father, their dreams, you know.
Speaker 2: I hope, I hope that in the understanding of all of that, you're like, you know what, let me just take today to be stoked on the fact that I'm not starving to death and the sun is up. You know.
Speaker 1: Of course, of course I've been there, so you know, every day above that is a good one.
Speaker 2: Anything else you want to say to the people of the computer before we go, Andrew.
Speaker 1: Don't overwork yourself and love yourself.
Speaker 2: Have a good one, bro, Take care man as well.
Speaker 3: Call from Joy.
Speaker 2: Hello, Hello, Hey, oh my god, Hi, what's up?
Speaker 4: Not much. I've been listening to your stuff for so long, but this is the first time I tried.
Speaker 2: Very cool. It's I probably I I've probably said this recently, but I'll say it again. I've been doing this podcast for over three years, just over three years, and it is really, really, really cool to me that I'm still new people that I've never talked to are calling in. Because I thought to myself, I'm like, if I do this for you know, I don't know how long I could do this before I'm just going to keep talking to the same people. So happy to hear from you.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's great.
Speaker 2: So what is your name? I'm Joy Joy? What's going on? How's life?
Speaker 4: Life is good? Uh? I'm finishing my last year of school and now I'm like stressed out. So I'm like, oh, I don't know what to go do school.
Speaker 2: What did you study?
Speaker 4: I'm studying illustration?
Speaker 2: How much student that are you in?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 4: Will? Let's not talk about that.
Speaker 2: Well, let's see what do you What should you do after school? You could? You could walk around.
Speaker 4: I'd like to do more than what I want to go into children's book illustration.
Speaker 3: That's like my goal.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but you got to but just you keep in mind you got to walk around to get there. I know, I know, you gotta like walk to the Actually, you know what, I think you can become a children's book publisher without having to walk ever, ever, yeah you could just well are you at your computer right now?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Do you have a tablet that you can illustrate stuff?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't think you. I think you could theoretically create your entire career without having to get up from your chair. Ever maybe I mean you'd have to walk to get food and stuff, but you could do everything without having to get up.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean a lot of Like I guess I was taught, like all the best thing that you can do is like draw from life. So it's like encouraged to go out and draw from like your surroundings and stuff. So I guess I was. If I was at my computer, I won't get that experience, which might hinder my ability to get my fullest potential.
Speaker 2: You know, look, man, whatever pretentious fucks said that has never heard of Google images anything that could possibly inspire you. You can look up and look at pictures of on Google.
Speaker 4: Yes, Asia, what.
Speaker 2: Do you what kind of give me? Can I hear a pitch for one of your children's books?
Speaker 4: My thesis I'm working on, Like he's a little star preacher and he's like in the galaxy and then he falls from the sky and he lands on Earth and then he's lost and then he finds like a family and a home.
Speaker 2: Is the family freaked the fuck out? Or are they like, oh this is cool.
Speaker 4: They're like, oh this is cool. It's like, oh this is so nice.
Speaker 2: I like, guy, how does it. How does it end? Does the Star get to his like back to the space or does he hang out with the family.
Speaker 4: No, he's with the family. So it's it's like a supposed to be an adoption story from my own personal experience as an adoptee. So it's like he's kind of like the representation of like an adoption to a new family and like his forever home.
Speaker 2: That's like this kind of reminds me of Lee Loo and Stitch, except the Star seems like he's not like an asshole and is kind of an asshole.
Speaker 4: There's a lot of stories where it's like sound family of like you know, an outer world creature or like character that like goes into like a sound family or like a new family, and I gravitated towards those stories. So I'd like to make one of my own someday.
Speaker 2: If you want to tell us, what's what's the analogy from your own life? What happened with you?
Speaker 4: I am a adoptee from China. So I was adopted in China when I was like a baby, and then I moved to America, and you know, it has its craziness of like, you know, I don't really fit in like white American, but I also don't really fit in with like Asian American, like Chinese culture, because I'm like in that middle ground of like you know, oh, I didn't grow up with the traditions and stuff of you know people that we grew up with, I guess surrounded by those in that culture. So I'm like separated that from I'm also not you know, fully American. So it's like that weird like I feel like I don't belong either way, which kind of sucks. So like the book that I'm working on is supposed to kind of be like for the kids who are struggle with like that idea, it's like, Oh, it's okay that you're not, you know, fit into one part. As long as you have a family that loves you no matter where you were, it doesn't matter. And I feel like that's an important thing that adopted me to learn because I was my parents read a lot of children's books to me of that kind of idea, and then like you know, like Lane Stitch and all that like showed like, oh, you could be family no matter what you are.
Speaker 2: How old were you when you were adopted? Oh we baby, I don't know, Oh baby, did you ever did you ever like do the thing of trying to figure out who your like biological parents are or is that not interesting to you?
Speaker 4: I it's it's like been in the back of my mind. I don't know if I thought about it. I haven't done anything of that process, but I've thought about it, but it's not it's not a it. I guess it would like fill that little hole in me of like if I want to venture out and find them, but it's not as important because like, I love my family here. So I'm like, you know, I think I'd like to go back to China, like maybe after school and I have like some time, and I'm like, oh, like you go back to China.
Speaker 2: Have you ever been to China?
Speaker 3: I was there.
Speaker 4: So my sister's also an adoptee. So when I was like eight or whatever, we went to China got her. So I've been to I've been to China before, but I don't remember much stuff.
Speaker 2: Little is there, Like is there a reason why people adopt babies from China instead of just like from down the street.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 4: I couldn't tell you. I like, I know there's a lot of like I have a few friends that also adoptees and stuff, and it's.
Speaker 2: Like, yeah, when you go to China, so you didn't even you you weren't remotely conscious being while you were there. You were just a baby.
Speaker 4: But yeah months, Yeah, I don't know, I don't remember how much.
Speaker 2: But yet you were born to two Chinese people, so like, but but yet you grew up like totally like American. When you go to China, do you, like, do you do you feel anything?
Speaker 4: Uh, like when I go? Or like when I went?
Speaker 2: When when you went, I don't know.
Speaker 4: I mean I was with my family, so like they probably saw me as like, oh, that's their child, Like I don't really, I don't think. I also, when I was a young kind of had the brain capacity of the complexity of like feeling different like that, I didn't really think much about it. But now that I'm older and I have that like relation and I learn more about it, I'm like, ah, if I went now, i'd probably feel like different. I don't think I felt much when I was little.
Speaker 2: I don't remember how how old were you last time you went? Like eight or nine?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, well, now you're like an adult.
Speaker 3: I guess.
Speaker 4: I don't remember much from.
Speaker 1: What I was.
Speaker 2: Where. Where in China do you want to go to? I don't know.
Speaker 4: Specifically where I'm from, I guess or where I was where I was from quanghoe An. I think it was so I'd like to go there, But now we're really specific, I guess.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm. I'd like to go to China too. It seems cool.
Speaker 4: Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: There's like a crazy like every time I'm on every time I'm on Instagram and I see like wild blade runner type architecture ship, it's always from China.
Speaker 4: Uh uh yeah, yeah, what's the ship?
Speaker 2: Can you do? You do you know any Chinese?
Speaker 4: I took Chinese in high school. I have not picked it up since, which is really bad. And I should And like my partner speaks and his family speaks like Cantonese, like I should have learned. I should just like Cantonese, like I don't.
Speaker 2: I was like so.
Speaker 4: And I'm in New York, so like with Chinatown everything, I'm also kind of absorbing I guess that culture through that and like being surrounded by people and like speaking the languish, but I should. I should figure out.
Speaker 2: You could do you could do one of those apps. I know.
Speaker 4: I tried do lingual for a hot minute and then everyone's like, ling is not good for Chinese. You gotta go on like something else. Was like, oh okay, So then I just never looked into other What about what about Babel? What's babbel?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: There there are another They're another one of those apps.
Speaker 4: Okay. See they also have a silly mascot like Dolinguu.
Speaker 2: No they don't. Everyone needs kind of a silly mask. Everyone needs a silly green mascot. If anyone's hiring, I like you.
Speaker 4: You're you're a green mask.
Speaker 2: I am a green mascot. What's your name again?
Speaker 4: Joy?
Speaker 2: Joy? Hmmm, I feel like I got I feel like I I got a well rounded, brief window into your life over the course of these ten minutes.
Speaker 4: Yeah. I didn't expect to go into that deep, but yeah, this is this is great.
Speaker 3: Mm hmm.
Speaker 2: What's next for you, Joy or I guess that's what you're trying to figure out.
Speaker 4: That's what I'm figuring out. Yeah, gonna I'm gonna work on my project and after school, I guess I'm just gonna work and hopefully things work out for me. And I you know, I'd love to illustrate my own books and stuff and hopefully they get noticed.
Speaker 2: And yeah, if I could leave you with some parting words, uh huh from my own personal experience lately, even I hope that the stress of figuring out what to do next does not distract you from the most important fucking thing, which is to actually make stuff.
Speaker 4: Mm hmm angry.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that happens to me all the time. I'm thinking too much about the big picture. Whatever the fuck all the kinds of things that I do that I don't make anything.
Speaker 4: You know, Yeah, definitely I get scared, like out when I get out of college. I'm like, it's gonna work and I'm not actually gonna make things. I'm just gonna worry about, you know, living, which like sucks. But I hope to keep, you know, doing what I love and being able to share that with people. That's important for me.
Speaker 2: If you illustrated a child and the child came to life, Oh, if you illustrated a child. If you illustrated a child and the child came to life and robbed you for twenty dollars at gunpoint, would you go you know what, I don't think I'm going to make books for children anymore. Children are kind of assholes.
Speaker 4: I'd been more concerned why he is a gun, but I I, you know, i'd be like, man, that just happened to me. That sucks.
Speaker 2: Joy. Yeah, is there anything else you want to say to the people of the computer.
Speaker 4: Before we go, tell your loved ones you love them. It's important. And before I leave, get you know? You know in New York? You know you're in New York show?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Wait?
Speaker 2: Did you were you there?
Speaker 4: Yeah? I was the person that gave you a drawing.
Speaker 2: Oh shit, I totally remember that drawing. I totally have that drawing. I totally remember you. I'm not even I'm not even trying to be a Dickrent, I'm making one hundred serious. I remember that drawing. I remember you. Wait a minute, didn't you? And tell me if I'm wrong, if I remember this wrong? There weren't weren't you with two friends? And you said to me like you were with two friends? Okay, I remember, and tell me if I'm wrong. But did you say like, I don't know you that well, but my friend does. And I'm just discovering you now.
Speaker 4: I haven't watched you for years.
Speaker 2: Now is it which which? Fuck?
Speaker 4: Hm hmm the Grammarcy Theater?
Speaker 2: Was that the Grammarcy?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Oh ship, I was thinking about the Bell House. Okay, I'm sorry. Maybe I'm sorry.
Speaker 3: You're you're good?
Speaker 2: Hold on, oh man, dude, hell yeah, what'd you think of? What do you think of that show? You remember that Turkish guy.
Speaker 4: The doctor Candalo for whatever?
Speaker 2: Yeah, doctor honeydew. That was insane. Well thanks for wait was there?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 2: Fuck? Was there a part two to that thing about the live show or no?
Speaker 4: I just I just want to mention I was the person I gave you a drawing at that show, and I.
Speaker 2: Wanted to call in because I was like, okay, wait, what was what was the draw? Was it just a drawing of me? I wish I I I'm not. I'm not at my all all the drawings from that leg of the tour. I think I have that one at my at my mom's house. So I'm going to take a look at that next time.
Speaker 4: There. Yeah, just you sitting and you talking and stuff.
Speaker 2: Dude. Fuck yeah, thanks for thanks for taking the time out of your day to draw me doing stuff.
Speaker 4: Of course I wish it was more elaborate, but I was like, I was happy.
Speaker 2: I was able to do it, so any any more elaborate it would have disgusted you. No, no, the scales would have been slimy. It would have been too much.
Speaker 3: To draw.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Joy, thanks very much, man, and good luck on your on your children's book dreams and on your dreams.
Speaker 4: All night.
Speaker 3: Thank you so much.
Speaker 2: Have a good night, dude, you too. Joy was a joy. I wonder how many times she's heard that before, but it's true. Hello, yo, what's up man?
Speaker 3: You're sitting me yo, yo, yo, I am I'm on stream right now. You're still streaming. I'm listening.
Speaker 2: Uh yeah, yeah, I'm here, I'm ready.
Speaker 3: Okay, I just got really really nervous. Bro. Oh my god, oh my god.
Speaker 2: All right, what's up man, that's what's going on? What's going on? I'm feeling I'm you're you're excited enough for two of us?
Speaker 3: Fuck? All right, okay man, dude, alright, So so hi, what's holy fuck?
Speaker 4: Bro?
Speaker 3: My heart is just like racing. Uh. I know you have a rule and not to look at chat. So I'm not even actually tuned into the stream. I was playing a whole different game with like a few of my friends. So like, it's just you and I right now.
Speaker 2: Man, man, your name is you texted me? You said your name is Rubiks, You're twenty four years old, and I'm gonna just step this off you. Okay. So our last podcast, uh entitled I Am a Speed Demon. I was on the phone for a while with a guy named Deafy and he put his like phone number in the stream chat and you texted me to say that you texted the guy from the speed Demon podcast and that you and him are going to ride motorcycles together this weekend.
Speaker 3: This weekend. Yeah, yeah, isn't that crazy? No? Yeah, it was. So he actually shouted me out. He said, Oh, this one guy in chat, uh, you know, posted Oh I love riding in Chicago too, because that's what I posted in the chat. I was like, oh, I ride in Chicago too, Like, let's meet up. He put his phone number down. I reached out to him and I was like, yo, like this is cool, and it just happened to be pretty cool. So I'm a I'm I plan on riding with him this weekend. What questions do you have?
Speaker 2: Well, okay, but the whole fucking thing, the whole thing of that podcast was that him. It was it was a terrible thing that he was doing. Yeah, it was really bad.
Speaker 3: So it's funny reach out. We talked about this a little bit. He was like, yeah, that guy was shitting on me. But I guess he just doesn't get it. And I was like, it's it's not an easy thing to get you know.
Speaker 2: He oh he he said that I was shitting on him.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I was on him a little bit.
Speaker 2: I don't know if I know him. I was, you know, no, no, no, no, I wasn't shitting on him. I like him. He's a cool guy. I was shitting on the act. I was relentlessly shitting on the activity. It's a terrible activity.
Speaker 3: Okay, but like this is my thing, right, I think it's funny. I'm like semi attasson to like of like kind of like video creation and stuff like that. And and the video idea I've always wanted to do is like explain why people ride motorcycles. Right, Uh, just like definitely, Like I had a I have a group of friends that I also ride with, right, and I think we all have like a different reason as to why we ride. And I think that every and I think I think definitely said this too everyone, at least I'm not, and I got this from you. Like you never tell people they should do, but should experience, as I say, should should experience what it's like to be on a motorcycle like it is. It is truly like I don't know if life changes.
Speaker 2: Okay, here's the thing. Here's the thing, being being on a This is just gonna be a repeat of the last podcast being on a motor I don't have a I don't have an issue with riding a motorcycle, but riding a motorcycle one hundred and fifty miles an hour down the highway is a terrible idea.
Speaker 3: No, it's fun, it's fun. There's a sense of like, so, so.
Speaker 2: All right, buddy, what's gonna happen, my friend? When you you're gonna crash your car, you're gonna kill yourself, You're gonna kill somebody else. It's a terrible fucking idea. You're not gonna give it. This a terrible idea.
Speaker 3: Odds that you kill somebody else is pretty low. Odds that you kill yourself pretty hot. So I think, right, I think that there is a sense of like when you're going one Admittedly, i've never been one to think the fast dog gone for like one, like my bike doesn't go too fast, right, But when when you're going that fast, right, you're not thinking about any of that. Like, okay, I see what you're saying. Objectively, it makes rubiks.
Speaker 2: That's what do you know what you hold on? Shut up for a second. Do you know what you just said to me? Do you know what you just said? You said, I said, it's a terrible idea because you you're going to kill yourself or somebody else. And you said, well, it's actually not because when you're doing it, you're not even thinking about the fact that you're going to kill yourself or somebody else. That's what you just said. And whatever, I don't you know, look, if you want to.
Speaker 3: You know, go die.
Speaker 2: That's your prerogative in life, you know.
Speaker 3: I mean, okay, oh, you know, okay, all right, So all right, you know what can I I'll be try is crazy, all right? That is? That is I would I would even even like one hundred plus. It's like kind of crazy, you know, but I think just the idea of like writing like we all have our own reasons. Yo. You know what's crazy? What's also crazy? To at least to me, is like you know, you you go to your nine to five and you come home, you watch TV, and you repeat that cycle for eighty years. Like that's that's that's crazy, right, I okay, we have to go to the point where we risk our lives. Right Why?
Speaker 2: Why are why do you live it? Why do you live? Why do you? And defy live in this binary universe where you're either uh sitting on the computer all day or out wreaking havoc upon the roads. There's more than two things to do in life anyway, Rubik's I'm not gonna. I'm not gonna. I'm not gonna continue to fight you on this.
Speaker 3: But no, no, no, you know what, you know, I actually appreciate the challenge of this. My like my like, my friends all say the same thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, your friends are all right, and you should listen to them because they don't want to go to your funeral.
Speaker 3: But I don't know. I think I think that we have I can't speak for Duffy, but at least for me, I've been through plenty of life experiences where I think I've almost boiled it down to like it's it's one or the other, like It's not that I don't appreciate the little things and like the things that come in between a calmer lifestyle, right, but I think that uh yeah, I feel like I don't know, I feel like like I hang out with my friends or I hang around with people. It's it seems like that. It just seems like that that binary or I don't know what words you use, but like that it's two ends. It's either like, all right, you're gonna be settle, chill and like boring, or like you can do exciting things.
Speaker 2: You can either be settle, chill or boring, or you can just put a ton of people and yourself at risk of being crushed by a car in the road.
Speaker 3: That that's hard to argue against when you put it like that.
Speaker 2: It is anyway, what did do you do anything else in your life? Rubics?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Yeah, yeah, so well done a lot of things. Man. So I'm twenty four, So I graduate to college. Uh. In college, I was like doing a lot of stuff with like our athletic department, so like I would do that.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 3: I think just after college, life just got like two. I won't say mundane for me. You know, I've been I've been like I don't know, dude, Like my I hate talking about my life like it's been. It's just been a crazy, like crazy dance of where I'm at now. I have two cats that I really love and like I think they're they're pretty cool, and like, I don't know, I think my life. I go to the gym a lot, but like I mean, I do things on my but honestly, I also I've jumped out of a plane before.
Speaker 2: Like, uh, even that, even that is safer to me, even that, even that is way safer to me than the stupid motorcycle thing.
Speaker 3: I mean, yeah, I agree, I agree.
Speaker 2: I hope you guys, I I you know, I'm glad that you guys made friends because of this podcast.
Speaker 3: He thinks you to be.
Speaker 2: And I see, I'm on Reddit all the time, watching fucked up videos for you know, just to bring just to bring some form of chemicals to my brain. And so I see all kinds of like there's some video, there's some video I watched. I think, O there he watched a video on Reddit that said something like reality hits asshole in the face after he crashes driving one hundred and twenty miles on his motorcycle down the highway and it's just like a go pro video of a guy driving his motorcycle one hundred and twenty miles down the highway and he gets into a crash and you can see his like you can see his like brains and guts, like just like get gets slathered against what the road?
Speaker 3: Why do you do? A fuck you?
Speaker 2: What do I watch it? Why do you do it? What do you mean? Holod? Shut up? Shut up? What do you mean? What do you mean? Why do I watch that? You fucking do it?
Speaker 3: I know I don't watch it like a fuck man like that?
Speaker 2: Oh my god?
Speaker 4: Uh you fucking do it?
Speaker 3: Can I sell you? Okay, okay, I'm not as crazy as I'm not crazy as death. I'm not crazy as death. Problem I actually I I think I'm a lot more chill when it comes to it. But because it's my motorcycle doesn't go like that fast. Also, you asked me what I do in my life? Can I tell you what I do on the motorcycle? Like something that brings me joy? On it?
Speaker 2: Rubrics, I'm gonna say, I'm gonna say I'm only rubucs. I'm only saying this to you because I like you. If I thought you were an asshole and deserved to die. I would say you should totally continue to ride your motorcycle.
Speaker 3: Can I can I tell you what I do on it though, as I ride through the city.
Speaker 2: Would do you juggle lives? No?
Speaker 3: I saw, No, I don't joggle. I So I have I have Spider Man on my back, like I have this Spider Man like it's almost like it's almost like stuff animal, but Spider Man. It's like Miles Morales, right, And I have a Spider Man motorcycle helmet. So then when I ride through the city, it's like tenacity can see my face. So when I ride through the city, I pass out like Spider Man stickers, uh, two kids and to like people that are also wearing Spider Man stuff, and it just it brings him so much joy. And I think that I would I personally, I like doing that more than going like one hundred plus miles prowder Like that's crazy. Again, I'm not crazy as Deffie, So I think I think that's a little bit better.
Speaker 2: Maybe you and Defie can ride your motorcycle sixty miles an hour around town giving little kids Spider Man stickers. That'd be nice.
Speaker 3: Go do that that. I will do that. I will do that. Oh my gosh, I can't believe I'm talking to you.
Speaker 2: Tell him I sat high too.
Speaker 3: I will, you know what I will? I will text definitely. I wonder if he's listening to you right now. My phone's going crazy, so I'm sure this might be him sexting, But I will tell him that you said, Hi.
Speaker 2: Here's what the next time. Next time I'm on the Internet and I see crazy motorcycle videos of people getting uh getting cheese graded against the highway, I'll send him to you. That's what it is. Due, That's what it is. That's what it's gonna happen. You're gonna get. You're gonna get cheese graded across the fucking across across the road. You're gonna you're gonna get. I'm not I'm no, no, no, I'm not wishing it upon you. I'm not wishing it upon you. I'm actively campaigning against it. Actually, that's what I'm doing. Okay, But when it when it happens, there's gonna be a kid, a little a splatter of your brain is gonna come on a little kid's uh spider Man sticker and it'll just erase all the joy that you gave him, turn it into trauma and sorrow.
Speaker 3: Ever watch Spider Man again?
Speaker 2: Is it a real name, Rubics?
Speaker 3: No, it's I just know how to solve a cue. I thought I could do a lot.
Speaker 2: Of things in my life, and that's that's cool. What happened to that? That's a good hobby.
Speaker 3: I mean, it can only get so far, but you can solve it. It's like then, what you know, Yeah, you can go for time, but I'm twenty four. I'm not interested in going to any competition with my life right now.
Speaker 2: Let me know, let me know how you're let me know how you're in Deafy's hang goes. If you guys make it when.
Speaker 3: You want to call back in, you may text you when you when you request it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, sure you can call back in. You know, I want to say. I even taking this call, I was like, I'm not a big I like my I like my show to be like insular, you know what I mean? Like I don't like Yeah, yeah I don't. I don't because you ever like like it will not like repeats, but like, I don't, I'm not a big I don't do like Part one Part two storylines and stuff, because like you ever, I'm gonna try to explain something that I'm gonna dound like I'm complaining. But you ever listened to a podcast or you're like watching a YouTube channel and some guy goes like, oh, yeah, Nick was over yesterday and we were talking about what was going on with Molly and it was crazy and all the comments are like, oh my god, Nick is so weird, and You're like, what the fuck is that I don't.
Speaker 3: Care about this whole universe story line?
Speaker 2: Yeah, It's like it's like you're supposed to know whoeveryone and I'm like, I want if you've never I feel like a lot of stuff on the internet is like that where it's like you have to be in the lore of the whole universe, and I like, you know, you every up, you don't need to know anything going into this stuff. But this, yeah, but this this is this was this was nice sort of No, you know what.
Speaker 3: I really appreciate you even calling me in the first place, like it's all okay. You know how everybody tells you, right, they are like, oh, I've listened to you for like, you know, a year or two years, and need you to think you go thanks man, right, you know how you like that that typically goes right? Oh yeah, So so I I have like I've been listening to you, bro for like the past I don't know, three is months, and like every day so my job would I do? Like I just drive around right, so I'm in my car all the time. And uh, and I I tuned into you. I don't even know what made me start listening to you, but bro, it's like if you've become my personality, Like it's it's crazy as fuck, Like I will be like, well, if you listen to my friends, will complain about somethingbody, Well, if you're listen to therapy, got you'll be fine. Like it just boiled it down.
Speaker 1: It's like the simplest ship.
Speaker 3: And like you just go on with your life and and and and I was like I have one day I would love to talk to you and dude, like you've you've just been You've been amazing, dude, and just like there it is.
Speaker 2: What am I I don't know? Sorry? Sorry I was. I was too busy. I was too busy getting mad at you for other things that I kept the energy going while you were being nice to me. Sorry, I was about to yell at you and go, well, what the hell am I supposed to say?
Speaker 3: Even yo? Okay, last okay, last bit. We could keep talk. I could talk to three hours. The I just have to give you a compliment, another compliment a couple episodes ago, or I was thinking, I don't know if I was to do old episodes, but you were like this guy was like trying to move to Thailand, or he was like a traveler and you're like, we'll move to Thailand. He's like, what the fuck I'm gonna do with Thailand? And you're like, well, I don't know. I don't know what the fuck we're doing anyway. I don't know what the hell we're doing, like anyway, and then so yo even like now, like when you're saying, what the park are you doing? Rydan the motorcycle, what the fuck are any of us doing? Point blank?
Speaker 2: Period, Like, don't use me again. That's not when you interpreted a wrong thing from them.
Speaker 3: No, what am I wrong? Am I right?
Speaker 2: You're very wrong. You're one hundred percent wrong.
Speaker 3: All right, Wile and I it was your work.
Speaker 2: You're very wrong because because there's a difference between like there's there's extremes. Right, I talk a bunch of shit on this podcast about like things and people. You know, people talk a bunch of shit about a bunch of stuff. But there's a streams to life, right, There's, like, you know, there's there because there's moving to a foreign country and trying to start a new life and putting yourself out there and trying to make new friends and whatever, and that's like a challenge. And then there's juggling chain saws, you know, And both of those guys could be like, well, what's anyone doing anywhere? No, there's what you're doing. It's like it's like juggling chain saws at a playground where children are running around, and it's a little bit like that that.
Speaker 3: No, I think it's also all relative. I think that if you have a person that is you know, we're talking about that safety lifestyle like you're nine to five and security and things like that, they would they would view moving to and I don't want to see sory about it, but they would view moving to Thailand to start a new life and and start again as juggling chainsaws in a playground filled with children. Like I think that's relative.
Speaker 2: Well, I'll see you on Reddit.
Speaker 3: Can you come back when you when you come back to Chicago, it's if definite. Deffie and I are there. Can we just like come up on stage?
Speaker 2: Uh yeah, text yeah, come come come through. We'll try to make it happen.
Speaker 3: That was you don't you don't have to make that happen. It was just like a if you if you want, you know.
Speaker 2: Ka, I'm gonna come back to Chicago twenty twenty four.
Speaker 3: Okay, if you're.
Speaker 2: There, I'm there.
Speaker 3: I yo, I'm pissed I missed and everybody says this to Damn, I feel like, fucking I'm just part of the machine of therapy. Get go. But I missed your Chicago show because of fucking work. I work, so I couldn't go. But I really, I really want to go to your twenty twenty four show for sure.
Speaker 2: I'll be back. If I pull up and there's a motorcycle in the parking lot, I'll be like, oh it's that guy.
Speaker 3: I'll wear my spider man olmet uh rubiks.
Speaker 2: Is there anything you want to say to the people the computer before we go?
Speaker 3: Enjoy life? And I know a couple of episodes ago you also like stop giving the advice, but like, enjoy life. Everyone like it can get crazy like people, you know, you can experience a lot of different things, but enjoy it and like learn from it. And I can't promise you you'll be good, but I promise you'll get somewhere, whether that's like riding a motorcycle or whatever. And I guess last thing is a gold Lions line.
Speaker 2: Sare Hey, take care man, thank you.
Speaker 3: Yo, thank you. I have a good one. Dude's see it looks see you, dude.
Speaker 2: You know, I I liked that guy. I just think he was an idiot and uh, no offense to him. I just think I just well, you know, okay, I'm not gonna say he's an idiot. I don't think there's anything wrong with driving a motorcycle. I just I think if you're riding a motorcycle one hundred and fifty miles an hour, you're an idiot. I don't know how fast he's going. If he's just a trolling around town on the bike like Warrio and giving uh stickers to kids, that's that's cool too. I'll see you soon, Rubik's Yeah, maybe we can, Yeah, maybe we can talk about it in person. In Chicago. We'll see goes on the line taking your phone calls every night.
Speaker 1: The re Beak goes doing his d He's
Speaker 2: Teaching you a loud in the mom of your life, but he's not really an expert.