Speaker 1: Two teas in a Pod with Teddy Mellencamp and Tamora Judge.
Speaker 2: Hi, guys, welcome to another episode of to Cheese and a Pod with myself, Teddy Mellencamp and Tamora Judge.
Speaker 3: I am in Big Bear right now, relaxing and I don't ever want to leave.
Speaker 2: Well you look, you look refreshed.
Speaker 3: Well you know, I came here to relax and ended up in the urgent care yesterday for what take a guess, U TI, Yep, I knew it, yep. So I ended up think it was very Big Bear Lake Urgent Care was nice, clean, everybody was sweet. There was nobody in there. I got in and out and she's like, yeah, this is a bad one.
Speaker 2: So yeah, well we've both had our situations in that lower area. This is just for me to share to you guys who also may have thought that you were going through menopause, because that's what I thought was happening to me because of my numbers and like constantly not to share too much, but like constantly spotting. I really thought it was the end. I went to the doctor before I left for the horse show. Yeah, and they said all of this, like excess bleeding is not. I got all my numbers, run everything. They said it was not because of my hormones. They're like, no, I mean if you wanted to have a baby tomorrow, you could And I was like, nope, code run no, no.
Speaker 3: No, Well that makes me more concerned.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well they said it's this is a side effect of the copper IUD.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, get that thing out. Haven't theglation done? Have your tubes tied? I'm telling you right now. I had an IUD for years and I was younger.
Speaker 2: This is geez.
Speaker 3: I don't know. After Sydney maybe, and within time I started getting tremors in my pinky. I just started shaking, shaking, and I'm like, what the hell is going on? I removed it and I was fine, Yeah, I don't like those things.
Speaker 2: Well, they took mine out on whatever it was Wednesday afternoon, and everything has stopped. But now I have to figure out what I'm going to do for next steps. They said they could add I guess even though I've had skin cancer. There's like concerns like I can't take a birth control.
Speaker 3: Okay, let me give you some advice. Go in, get knocked out, have an ablationion.
Speaker 2: And have your chest tied. Well, they said the Ablacian isn't actually birth control.
Speaker 3: I know, I know, but it will start a period. Do you really want a period? No, but I don't know that.
Speaker 2: I want to go in and get my tubes tied. That's like mage, No, it's not.
Speaker 3: It's so I did it. I have my tube types and and my ablation done at the same time. I was forty eight years old. I literally would stand in the shower and just gushing with blood. I'm like, I can't live like this. I can't leave the house. And that's all a part of you know, being premenopausal or menopausal, whatever you want to call it. So, I mean, you're at that age it's happening girl. If you're if they the bleeding doesn't stop where it's super heavy. I would highly recommend anybody that's having going through pre menopausal shit to have that done. It was the best thing I ever had done. You still ovulate all that stuff, but you just don't have a period. Well it's amazing.
Speaker 2: I'm deciding what to do next, but this was just kind of a PSA. If you're on the copper ud and you're having all of these issues, it's not just you. This is something that happens, and if you want to get a different type of aud that has hormones, it is allowed even if you've had cancer, because it's just solely that area, yeah, versus like a full hormone.
Speaker 3: Wait. I have a question for our listeners. Anybody that's going through the same thing I'm going through. I'm having repeated UTIs repeat it and I my doctor said, oh, that's part of menopause. I think it's low estrogen. I think, like I'm ready to go to a urologist now to are you peeing after sex? Well, I try to.
Speaker 2: While that if you're just trying to and you're not actually doing it, I get a UTI every time I don't pee after sho.
Speaker 3: Okay, so that's what happened to me the other day. So you'll have to pee. I tried. I tried. Listen, what are you doing? I go, I'm trying to pee, So I don't get a uti.
Speaker 2: I know you just have to force it out. Put the water faucet on. But speaking of some kind of wild things that happened over the last couple of days, this headline has really been a doozy of a sitch that According to a Reddit post, at Vicky and Shannon's most recent live show, Shannon said Tamra was the worst part of filming this season, and Vicky had the crowd chanting Tamra, then tam of course, and then wait, it's.
Speaker 3: Pretty sad like we did our own live show. We didn't. I didn't go after them. Yeah, I did not go after them one bit. It's just childish, you know. And I did slap back because this season filming, Vicky said to me, she trying to get me to come back to trace a megas. She told me there's no show without you, and was asking me, please come back, please come back, And because I did not come back, She's going to go and have people chant Tama.
Speaker 2: Well there's also a video going around where Vicky says Shannon just had a little accident and only hit a wall.
Speaker 3: Well, okay, and I did comment on that as well.
Speaker 2: Okay, so you let's talk about your two comments. Your first comment was when Vicky told me there was no show without you and begged me to come back. She meant it because it sounds like all they did was.
Speaker 3: Come out me. I mean, it was just nasty. It's low class. She's I don't know what her problem was. I was texting with her a couple of weeks ago when Loriie s and died. She you know, she responded like she didn't act. It's bizarre, it's bizarre behavior. The only thing I can think of is that me and Shannon are not in a good place, and so she you know, she's gonna step on Shannon's side.
Speaker 2: I guess people are saying they're exaggerating her d UI.
Speaker 3: I mean, how can you exaggerate a d UI? How can you do that? You are three times the legal limit. There's a video of you recklessly driving, swerving because there's a pedestrian on the right hand side. Had her dog, her dog could have died. Ran into a house at high.
Speaker 2: Speed, and she fled to the waiting.
Speaker 3: Well here's the thing. I saw the picture of her after the accident.
Speaker 2: Well, then you wrote Shannon didn't even want Vicki to film last season season seventeen. I was the one who rallied for Victy to come back. Yeh, film because.
Speaker 3: I thought the show needed her. Yeah, so, so I was rallying. I was even talking with Alex Baskin about bringing her back and doing the Lord's work trying to get her in and and Vicky's Shannon's like, why would you want to bring her back? It's your first season back. Why would you want to do that. Don't you want to take all the credit? Oh you mean last season? Not last it was yea, it was last season. Yeah, you know snon Shannon doesn't speak to people once they're gone. She stopped talking to Taylor. She's not Taylor anymore. She didn't talk to me and Vicky and miss Taylor your best friend last year. Well, let's just put it this way. Taylor was helping her move last season. She was over there packing her boxes up and helping her move, and then shortly after that she found out she wasn't coming back, and guess what, she stopped talking to her.
Speaker 2: Well, I want to tell you something, Tam, and I don't want you to be offended. I love you so much, but if you ever asked me to come over and help you pack boxes and move, I'm not doing it.
Speaker 3: No, I wouldn't ask you to do that. I like, hire somebody to do that unless.
Speaker 2: You were in a desperate situation, like I'm not interested in putting your shit and rubber containers from the container store and helping you move like there are perfects for that and I am not one of them. So I in case we ever get to that point, I'm never going to ask you to help me move, and you don't have to ever ask me.
Speaker 3: But our friend at the Pink Pop Box on Instagram posted a clip of Vicky and Shannon at their show, if you guys want to see actually what happened where Vicky said it was just a single car accident. She went into a little wall and that people want to exaggerate it, and then there's Shannon going, oh, thank you, Vicky like doing her dirty work.
Speaker 2: I do think that this is kind of a low blow, especially once I know some of the conversations we've all had together, and well.
Speaker 3: What did I say months ago? There's a reason why I stepped away. I saw the continuing drinking. So I was not going to be that friend that's going to enable you. Teddy. If you have a problem and you it's hurting other people and yourself, I'm going to be honest with you and I'm going to tell you how I feel, and you know, try to help you. But if you don't want that help, but you have another friend, that's like, oh no, Teddy, keep doing it and it's good. It's a big deal. I'm not an enabler, listen.
Speaker 2: And I'm not gonna pretend that me or tamor have never been drunk or out of control or had bad behavior, because that would be a bold face lie. But what I can say is neither of us have ever gotten into our car, driven and done anything to hurt anyone else. If we're hurting somebody, it's ourselves or our reputations on television. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Well, guess what, Teddy, what, I'm not drinking anymore.
Speaker 2: Let's not make these kind of like then we're gonna be out like I don't know, Bravo, Connie year from now in your I'm not.
Speaker 3: Saying, I'm not saying forever. I'm not saying. I'm just saying right now, I choose not to drink, right.
Speaker 2: But come to some special event and you're not driving and whatever, you're probably gonna have a drink.
Speaker 3: Well, I'm not an alcoholic an alcoholic, but I'm just saying, I'm just on a.
Speaker 2: You don't need to drink to live.
Speaker 3: No, But what has happened is because I don't drink that often when I do drink, it's hitting me really weirdly. But I'm just choosing right.
Speaker 2: Now to just let it lie. Let it lie.
Speaker 3: So I'm not saying forever or whatever, but right now, for some reason, it's just not doing me any favors.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you don't need to do it right now, and you're taking a step away.
Speaker 3: Well, but I'm smart enough to know of things. If I'm drinking and I'm not liking the way I act, want not drink.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're gonna take a little break. Well, then this fan account on Twitter, Melissa's Old Nose, accuses Jen Aiden of being a puppet master. Real Housewives account RHO and j T TB has all the shots here since you're both I mean, we're both blocked on Twitter so we can't actually see it. But thank you for the people who have boots on the ground letting us know. The account, which is run by Gabriella, allegedly tweeted when they said we were bots programmed by Teresa and jen Aiden, they were right. We were direct like puppets, and the Dream Team were our masters. We were told what to say, how to say it, and we were doing it for the right reasons. Well, guess who's cutting the strings. Do your own damn dirty work. Then she proceeds to show multiple direct messages from Jennifer detailing her fight with Danielle during the upcoming season, how much Bravo gave for glam at Bravo Con, as well as Jennifer offering to buy.
Speaker 3: Her not offering, not offering, she bought it ninety nine dollars yepers, that's expansive.
Speaker 2: And then on one recording, however, Gabrielle dos is Jennifer by showing her phone number that you can't do guys.
Speaker 3: You can't. I've done that on accident before. People have done that to me before. Yeah, I felt horrible.
Speaker 2: But the most damaging receipt was a screenshot of an email from Jennifer to Gabriella boarding her screeners of upcoming episodes.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and there there was some DMS that were exposed, and Jennayden was saying to this Gabriella, I don't need to send anybody after you. You do that all on your own. I'm not afraid of anyone, especially you. I loved you. You burned such a bridge. Just you wait, you pig. I spit on you. Yeah, it's it's messy, it's really messy.
Speaker 2: Well then queens of Bravo Instagram posted regarding Dubai Chanelle is saying, oh wow, I didn't know I was blocked, because it says Chanelle i On and Lisa Milan have unfollowed each other on Instagram.
Speaker 3: That's a tam move. I love.
Speaker 2: I love when you do that.
Speaker 3: So that's that.
Speaker 2: The then we get into salt Lake, which I do.
Speaker 3: You never block anybody or n follow them. No, no, You're just gonna let them see your success.
Speaker 2: I'm just gonna if they need to block me, if nobody bothers me that badly that I need to block them. Lisa vander Pump Never, No, Camille, no, oh no, I don't play that game. I blocked me, but I didn't block her.
Speaker 3: I mute people a lot of like if somebody if they're bugging me, Like there's people like sometimes people bug me and I'm like, you're muted.
Speaker 2: Yeah, But I don't do that. I don't really care. I don't watch their life. It doesn't matter to me. It is what it is. I'm not going to give them the satisfaction of knowing they bother me enough to block them there you go, well, may you follow?
Speaker 3: Well, okay, I mean somebody really has to piss me off for me to block them.
Speaker 2: Block is like you can't even spy on me. But this next one is regarding Salt Lake, which is interesting because I was with Angie from Salt Lake all weekend. Oh you were, Yes, she had on Goggle. She was really fun. Her daughter's like getting, you know, super into the sport. So we were together into Mecula. She had just gotten back from her cast trip, like their finale cast trip, and she was like, I have never been more exhausted, Like I cannot even tell you. She looked like she was like I am tired, and I was like, well, I.
Speaker 3: Know how she feels. They only went to Mexico, we went international. It was it took me a week to feel like a normal human being a gun and it was rough. Ours was rough. Holly is probably the roughest trip I've ever taken.
Speaker 2: Well, Whitney Rose is allegedly close to ending it all with husband Justin as filming comes to completion for the Real Housewives of Salt Lake City Season five. This is according to the Housewife's Zone. I mean, how do they know this shit, well it's saying. Allegedly, a close source to production claims that the couple are on the ropes and ready to end it all. Meredith allegedly found out through a friend that Whitney is preparing to file for divorce behind his back and brought it up during Filmingney like he was going.
Speaker 3: To pull a Todd. No, she I mean she's gonna pull a Todd.
Speaker 2: She wanted to pull a Todd. And then Whitney has played coy on camera but is looking at her options right now. She is furious that Meredith brought this up on camera.
Speaker 3: Oh it's on camera. Yeah, well, people are losing their ship. When the Real House fives at Salt Lake City cast trip a picture of Heather Gay looking extremely thin, and I think she looks great. I did ask Angie.
Speaker 2: I was like this picture like it's it's it's giving, like ozembic face all the things, Like is that with what you're saying? And she goes, actually, no, like Heather looks beautiful, like she is happy, she looks great, she's taking care of herself good.
Speaker 3: The other I thought she looked good. The other t that I got was that Mary made this season. Yes, I heard that we also see Mary sitting on the plane with a mask on all by herself.
Speaker 2: Well, I heard that she is also she's contributing this entire season. She's doing all the activities, she's doing all the things.
Speaker 3: So I know there's been some stories about here that are not so great.
Speaker 2: I know, but we do not know if she is full time or a friend. To be honest, I didn't even ask because I didn't want to put Angie in that situation, but she said she was definitely good for the show. We also saw that Monica shared on Instagram that she lost her baby, yes, which is really heartbreaking for anybody that has gone through a miscarriage.
Speaker 3: I know how sad it is, and I also know like those.
Speaker 2: Moments where you want to share everything right from the beginning, but sometimes it's best to just share things with a small group of people so you don't have to make those large announcements before you have a heartbeat and whatnot. So I'm sending love to Monica. I'm really sorry. It's heart breaking regardless of any circumstance.
Speaker 3: I feel like she announced her pregnancy quite a while ago, didn't she it was pretty early. Big hugs too, Monica, It's very hard.
Speaker 2: This next one is Tamar Braxton says all the money ain't good money as she reveals she's had conversations to join the Real Housewives of Atlanta. On this Jasmine Brand article, Tamar Braxton was a guest on Carlos King Show in Atlanta. Bravo producers tried to get Tamar to join Real Housewives of Atlanta, and offer she ultimately turned down. Tamar said, the truth is, there's just no way I'm going to sit for makeup, get a wig put on, get my makeup, beat to argue with a bunch of bitches for nothing. I can't do it. But she would be really good, she.
Speaker 3: Would be awesome on it. But you know, you gotta pay your dues on housewives. You gotta work your way up to that big salary.
Speaker 2: But then she revealed that this time around, she will be a friend of the series instead of a full time participate. She confirming she's a friend of or she just sanang I would maybe consider being a friend of.
Speaker 3: I don't know. When I read that. At first, I thought maybe she was on another show.
Speaker 2: It comfused me.
Speaker 3: It compused to me.
Speaker 2: Tom It's very confusing.
Speaker 3: So that maybe she's going to be a friend of this season.
Speaker 2: Well, we did see that.
Speaker 3: I do believe she is on another show, I believe with her sister, So maybe that's what she's referring to. I don't know, I don't understand it.
Speaker 2: She could just say like, I'm going to remain friends with the women on Atlanta and then we.
Speaker 3: Still want to go.
Speaker 2: But Fadra Parks and said how I maintained friendships with both Andy Cohen and Brandy Glanville after the Real House Iies Girls Trip drama. This is on page six. Fadra Parks isn't letting Andy Cohen and Brandy glanville strife get in the way of her friendships with them. I wish people would have stuck up for me, like I'm sticking up for Brandy. A lot of times people are so afraid to say what they know is true, like the women on my show and what happened to me, and they knew the truth. Glanville, who also attended the event, told page six she was grateful to Parks for offering her a shoulder to lean on throughout the ordeal. I was saying to Fedra, listen, we don't have to take pictures together.
Speaker 3: We don't have to do anything. She's like, you're my friend. Well, I mean, Faedra would know firsthand because she was on the show with her and filmed with her during this alleged whatever you want to call it with Caroline, so she knows more than the rest of us. For sure.
Speaker 2: It appears that all of the girls that were on that season are Team Brandy besides Carolyn Manso, clearly.
Speaker 3: But so let me get this straight. She let Faeder know that she can't take she doesn't have to take pictures with her, But she got yet at me. She was mad at you for saying, allegedly, allegedly saying.
Speaker 2: No, I just don't like to be caught. I'm already in enough shit myself. I don't need to be brought and there's only so many times you can be canceled, and I can't be canceled for everybody else's shit.
Speaker 3: I got my own shit. I'm going with. Got to take care of yourself.
Speaker 2: I gotta put myself first in that.
Speaker 3: Just like what Porscha's ex husband Simon is doing on Instagram, he has posted I've increased the cash reward for any credible receipts of my cheating on any spouse. From six fourteen, twenty nineteen through two twenty two, twenty four, reward has been changed from fifty thousand to one hundred thousand dollars challenge others to do the same. So I evidently he was accused of cheating and he's speaking out.
Speaker 2: Here's the thing, Like I I'm getting busy now, I've got work to do. Like I'm not afraid to try to earn one hundred thousand dollars, Simon.
Speaker 3: Don't don't tempt the challenge. Don't tempt Teddy to go down that rabbit hole, because trust me, she'll come up with something. Don't listen.
Speaker 2: I'm not gonna photoshop alive, but I'm willing to. I'm willing to zip myself right over to Atlanta. Maybe I'm gonna have a little conversation with Chara. I got stuff I need to do, because one hundred thousand dollars is nothing to sneeze about.
Speaker 3: Well, maybe she Charay is seeing Simon now, because in case you haven't noticed, the next little picture we have up here is Chara with Simon on Instagram post. And as soon as Sharray posted that cryptic message about she gets her way. She was seen with Simon Chara, you'll be in messy girl, Charay. What's the what's going on on? We need to know? Or he's just friends something going on? Is this for the Porsche drama? I don't know.
Speaker 2: Maybe to make sure she's getting that.
Speaker 3: Make sure she comes ye, make sure she comes in there with a bang.
Speaker 2: This is like Alexis and John two point zero. But he writes in any questions and then Nikki point zero nine two two writes, mighty God, any help with PhD tuitions please, sir, sir, this should be handled private. And then the best comment is he's talking about both exes.
Speaker 3: I love that.
Speaker 2: Now we're opening this to both. Like, guys, if you need money, if you need one hundred thousand dollars, this we provide business opportunities here at Twat's yes, don't make your money.
Speaker 3: Figure it out.
Speaker 2: He's figured out, investigate, which also makes me really wonder, like wouldn't you rather just live in peace than like have somebody? Also, why would why is it called a reward if he gets caught well, Like, shouldn't it be a reward if you can prove that I didn't cheat? Well?
Speaker 3: I guess you could throw it either way, but he's seeing show the receipts. You have it, Bring it, Bring it. Kenya Moore posted on Instagram a picture that says Talent and underneath it it said Traders, which leads me to believe that she might be asked to do Traders now. Teresa also posted from the same room Kenya dead, and I think she labeled it something like New York. She's in New York doing something. So I know when I did Traders, we did not do any kind of photo shoots or any press. Is there a well, I don't know. Maybe maybe they're doing it differently this year. I haven't really heard anything from the inside that they are definitely going to be on Traders, but.
Speaker 2: I heard it going to be Heather gay Derinda and Teresa. But then I'm confused about Kenya.
Speaker 3: Well, I couldn't imagine Kenya being able to film and Kenya so like it's all of them. Yeah, but I don't think Kenya can because I feel like they start filming pretty soon and Traders start filming as well, So I don't know how that would work. Well, I heard you so longer doing it because of that one.
Speaker 2: Pissed because I wanted my name to be on a little sign there to not post, but I would so you know, traders, I would have held my gag order. I wouldn't have not mentioned anything or needed to post from my dressing room.
Speaker 3: I wouldn't say anything. I don't know what the dressing room is for doing stuff prior but love Cindy C posted a clip on Twitter of Paeder Parks telling Bryce Sanders from ET that a lot of housewives will be on the next season and they will make it nice. She said she couldn't say, but I think she said without saying. I have not talked to Dernda, and even if she confirmed me, I wouldn't tell you. Yeah, I know me either.
Speaker 2: Okay, So next headline, as Karen seemingly confirms that Keiana will be returning to Real Housewives of Potomac season nine on the Queens of Bravo Instagram post here says exclusive Kiana Stuart snags last minute Real Housewives of Potomacs season nine contract. What are your thoughts on the fact that we barely heard Kiana speak but she's being picked up allegedly over Naka.
Speaker 3: I am actually confused why Necka's not back period, even I mean, this has nothing to do with Kiana. I thought Kiana did a great job at the reunion. I wanted to see more of her. I feel like she was really outspoken and I really liked her. I'm just really pissed off that neck is not back period. In a story exlamation Mark.
Speaker 2: Well, we also saw that Stacy Ruche I'm a guessing it's r usc H is allegedly joining Real Housewives of Potomac season nine as a full time housewife.
Speaker 3: Now do we have we seen her? Have we seen her before on the show? Or is this like she's not a friend of anybody?
Speaker 2: Well, it says Stacy may be well known to some Potomac viewers already as the longtime host of her own dedicated hour on QBC. Stacy has appeared as a reporter and host of Fox's five morning News Good Day DC, and as an anchor to the reporter on ABC seven Good Morning Washington. Stacy is known as a bit of a DC socialite. One of the foundations she's involved in is where she met current housewife Karen Huger, who will reportedly be introducing her to the rest of the group. Okay, there you go. We sorry If this isn't to get a Wendy, I don't know what is.
Speaker 3: Well. I think this is great. I think that she has a career where she speaks up and speaks her mind. So I feel like she's going to be a very vocal housewife. And that's how I like my housewives, That's how I like my hand And she's going to do her research because you know what, to be a good housewife, you got to know what you're going into.
Speaker 2: And she's a reporter. She knows all the things. In this picture here, it looks like she has one daughter who knows. It could just be the picture clip that they chose.
Speaker 3: A beautiful, beautiful family.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so I'm very excited. This next one just came up as we were on the pod, Tam, why don't you go ahead and take it all?
Speaker 3: Right? Well, here we have it, guys from the Daily Mail. Dreek Kimsley will be downgraded to a friend on the Real House Bus Beverly Hills if she does not admit p K moved out in a stain at the Beverly Hills Hotel. Now there's a whole story that you can go and read. I'm not going to read it all to you. So I don't know if this is accurate, Like is she actually downgraded or is it just one of the stories, Like Kyle is not going to be asked back unless she talks about Morgan. So we don't know exactly what's going on here, but the Daily Mail is basically saying if she doesn't talk about PK moved out, she will not be full time. They're saying they wanted to come clean about the relationship. She wants to keep her status on the Housewives for season fourteen. They said they learned exclusively Robo has apparently gotten heavy with the fashion designer. She's still a fashion designer this month because they are fed up with her stalling about her relationship.
Speaker 2: So they're saying that she will be cut down to only three episodes next season and be labeled a friend of and not full time.
Speaker 3: So oh that they tried to do that to me, but then you left, I said no, thank you. So I don't know.
Speaker 2: What's actually.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't know what is actually true. It sounds like maybe she's still in negotiating her contract, maybe she could potentially have been demoted or something like that.
Speaker 2: My guess was this was probably a starting point.
Speaker 3: But don't you think jersa type you know, were better. But if she's having pounds in the marriage, would she not just say it? No? I don't think so.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, I don't think so, and I don't think Let's if we take it back to two Bravo cons ago as much as we want to believe that Erica was just speaking off the cuff.
Speaker 3: Oh, I forgot about that. Are you saying, where there's what's it called fuel, where there's smoke, there's fire. Yeah, I said fuel.
Speaker 2: Would you say, when there's fuel, fuels.
Speaker 3: There's fire, Where there's smoke, there's fire. Is that what you're saying?
Speaker 2: That's my guess. I mean, I think we saw some really awkward points of their marriage last season, like the pretty woman part.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was gone all the time.
Speaker 2: But I do know that you can uncome in in a situation where you are offered a certain amount of episodes, and if you come in and you really hammer down and you show everything, then you could immediately be.
Speaker 3: Picked back up as a housewife. They're just saying like they're testing you. They're saying, listen, you didn't do a great job last year. We need to see more of you, we need to see more of you.
Speaker 2: But where my question is And this isn't me dogging out Dreet because at this point, like I don't I don't have.
Speaker 3: A dog in this fight.
Speaker 2: But do you think, like, who are Durreit's friendships at this point? Like how does she even remain in this group?
Speaker 3: Wait? Remind me how the season ended? Who was she friends with?
Speaker 1: Well?
Speaker 3: Remember she at Bravocon.
Speaker 2: She didn't even pick between when picked between Kim, Kyle and uh Kathy she was closest to.
Speaker 3: She wouldn't actually even say, well, she's not she's not she's not for us close to Kyle.
Speaker 2: We know that, right, No, but that at that point they were supposedly and then there was all this back and forth and then at the reunion she released the text messages and.
Speaker 3: Oh that's right? Is she closed with Sutton in Garcel?
Speaker 2: No, Okay, I'm seeing Erica on Wednesday, but I have not. I am on a group chat that doesn't involve to read at this point. Oh so she's been so I don't know any updates on her. It's not that I despise to read or any of those things, but I think what ultimately happened.
Speaker 3: Is it sounds like you're not too happy with her.
Speaker 2: No, But I think at some point you show your cards, Like what's a bigger priority to you a television show or the friendships that you have.
Speaker 3: Well, that's the problem when you start developing really strong friendships with some of the girls on your cast. You know, sometimes you let things slide. And I did that with Shannon for years and years and years. And you know you should say something because that's what you're paid for, but you're afraid to.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I think you protect certain people and and do I understand? You know, let's say Darite is having marital issues, and let's say that p K whatever it is that they're saying that he lives at the Beverly Hills Hotel or whatever it may be. Do I think that she wants to share that with her kids watching the show?
Speaker 3: Most likely not. I mean, who who would want to? I'm pretty sure her kids would know if he's not Daddy's not sleeping at home, right.
Speaker 2: But my point is if you're not willing to share, then it puts you in an uncomfortable situation when you're coming for somebody else's marriage.
Speaker 3: Oh for sure, Like, how if you're coming for somebody else's marriage. You better be sure your shit is strong at home.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Or you better be sure that your shit isn't strong at home, but that you're being very vocal about how it is.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, don't be a hypocrite.
Speaker 1: You know what.
Speaker 3: Else, it's on the ground that Sonya Margat has seen farewell to her beloved New York City townhouse see inside as she prepares to auction it off. Now, I have a real estate license, but I don't really you know, I was going to ask. So I still a little bit confused because I did watch Buying Beverly Hills and they auctioned off Paul Nassa's house. Now, Maricio said that the original offer was something like seventeen seventeen. It was like eighteen million, and then when they do, they declined it and then they did auction and he got seventeen point eight. So I'm like, I don't understand that. So there's a concier auction. We'll sell the upper east side five story home online. So basically it goes up and I guess without being seen, and people get on there and they bid, bid, bid, and then you know, they sell it.
Speaker 2: Bids are expected to range between one point seven five million and three point seven five million, So I guess the starting bid is one point seven five million, and you know, ideally it's worth up to three point seventy five as my guess, And.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't. I don't completely understand this. Why they do this other rather than just putting it on the market and let people, you know.
Speaker 2: Because I don't think people are buying it so they want it. Sometimes when you're it's like people that.
Speaker 3: Buy shit on what is it like? Not Etsy?
Speaker 2: What is that thing?
Speaker 3: Abaybay?
Speaker 2: Yeah, buy things on eBay and then all of a sudden, like you put a low bid and then somebody bids above you. It's like gambling, like you can get addicted to wanting.
Speaker 3: That's what Eddie said, because I talked to him about it, because I mean, this is something I mean, we didn't do that way back in when I was doing real estate. But I said, why do they do that? I don't understand. What's the benefit. Is it just because you don't want people in your house? Maybe you don't.
Speaker 2: I think it's universe can sell it or to sell it. The gambling one point seven five million if you start there.
Speaker 3: That's a big gap between when you're selling your house and you're like, oh, I list it for one point seven, you know, or I listed for three point seven, but I got one point seven. I'm going to take it. That just doesn't make any sense to me.
Speaker 2: Well, I think they're not getting any offers, so they're doing everything they can to just get rid of it.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I don't know if that's the case. I don't know if it's the case where you're not getting offers so you're going to put it on the auction or you put it in an auction, because this is just a new way of selling houses and it gets those those gamblers out there that want to outbid people, and you don't want people walking through your house. I don't know. I don't understand it completely. One, we're eleven.
Speaker 2: Years into this journey, so just sell the house, like.
Speaker 3: Has she been has a house been for sale for eleven years?
Speaker 2: Yeah? After eleven years on and off the market, Oh, on and off, that's a long time. Like we're kind of trying to decide if we want to sell our house in Orange County. I've seen Joe all over the world wide Web talking about her potential move to Orange County, but we're trying to decide do we want to keep it, do we want to sell it?
Speaker 3: Do we want to buy something else?
Speaker 2: And like there's like moments where I'm like, no, I don't I love Orange County, And then there are moments where I'm like, yeah, maybe we should sell it. It's a pain in the ass to rent something out on weekends and then deal with people aftermath. So it's like we all.
Speaker 3: Go through moments. But you also rented, right, you bet it too well.
Speaker 2: We all started a medical home, so it's different. Yeah, did you see this next one? Kyle Richard's daughter's home burglarized in broad daylight. I love it, TMZ just write Farah like we know who you're talking about. So Para's La home got burglarized last Tuesday afternoon, with the crying of happening around one pm. Pharah wasn't home when it happened. Sources say the burglars forced to open a door on the property and made an entry into the home. They also cut off Farah's Wi Fi completely. I was with Kyle at lunch during when this happened. Oh my god, you were yeah, and it was so heartbreaking, scary. And for those of y'all who want to come at me next, we did not do her security.
Speaker 3: Let me ask you a question. You might know this, you might not know this, but is that effective if they go in and cut their WiFi? Well, and either way, how do you cut somebody's WiFi?
Speaker 2: Well, what's happening in Los Angeles across like all of Los Angeles, Like we've done our research. Clearly, my husband owns a security company. We know what's going on. But what people are doing right now is they're entering your front area dressed as almost like an Amazon person or a water delivery gain, yeah, whatever, during broad daylight. They're ringing your doorbell, they're making sure that you're not home, and then they're opening whatever gate or situation that has you blocked off. And then people are coming behind the house, cracking a window and breaking in and stealing stuff within minute.
Speaker 3: Well, let me just say, even if you have security system at your house, there's still like five minutes at least that they can get in, steal things, get out, even if you have security. But this is the point.
Speaker 2: These people that are doing this right now, they are professionessionals. Yeah, Okay, So we are back and this next one. I've noticed I do a podcast with Emily Simpson as well, and we never, like, you know how me and you small talk at the beginning of episodes.
Speaker 3: Uh huh. I don't ever do that with Emily. We just like go right into the Valley. We go right into Vanderpump Rules. By the way, I just started watching The Valley, are you hug? I love it. And by the way, I hate to say this, I like Jack's.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, Tam, I know you're not drinking right now, but could you pick it up just for one night so we can go to a Jack screening because you know, my assistant runs Jack's bars social media. Can we just go one night?
Speaker 3: Okay, one night, I'll give it to you one night, like two champs. Okay. So he has his own restaurant now or bar.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So there's a stuff.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So there's a place called Rockos and Sherman Oaks. There's also one in West Hollywood, but there's one in Sherman and right next to it, there's like a boogier version of Rocos and it's called Jax's, which is like a white labeled version of Jacks. So for those of y'all who don't know what white labeling means. It means like you don't really own it, but like you get a steak in it if you put your name on it.
Speaker 3: Well, it's not white labeling. White labeling is when you take a product that already exists and you slap your name on it. Right, well, that this product already exists.
Speaker 2: It was a different bar called Rocos, and now the sidebar is called Jax's.
Speaker 3: Okay, so he he came in. He even said on the show The Valley, he put no money out. He's got three partners, he's the face of it. He obviously has a percentage of it. R right, So he white labeled Jackses essentially.
Speaker 2: But every single night that they have a premiere at The Valley, they do a party there and.
Speaker 3: I just, you know, I feel lame going alone, Like, okay, I'll go with you now that I'm not selling and I have all the time in the world. In fact, I have to go to LA three times next week.
Speaker 2: Great, so maybe make one of those nights Tuesday night.
Speaker 3: I that's probably the one night I'm not there. I'm there Monday for a little get together with the cast. I am there Wednesday to do I think a Trader's event, and then Thursday or maybe if this is backwards, and then I'm doing Global Entry. I'm doing my interview for Global Angage.
Speaker 2: Oh I need to do that too, because everyone always leaves me behind when they have goes.
Speaker 3: Okay, by the way, guys, it's really easy. It's one hundred dollars. I mean, I know, but you have to go to Lax. It's such a pain. But I was the only I don't think I actually have it. I don't think it's actually at Lax. I think it's it's around there. Was it? I'm not sure? Yeah, so I me and Eddie both have an appointment. And the reason why I did it is because when we did our international trip, some of the girls had it and they're like, you of all people don't have it. You travel a lot. I go. I know it's just driving to la if I know not to drive to La.
Speaker 2: Well AnyWho Emily sentence says Shannon Badore is difficult to be friends with this is a Monster's and Critics article. During an interview with producer Alex Baskin, Emily confessed that it's hard to be friends with Shannon, I don't really know where we stand, said Emily. I would say I always have the desire to be friends and to make things work with her, but I think she's difficult to be friends with.
Speaker 3: Emily said she saw things in a new light.
Speaker 2: After Shannon told Tarma not to invite Emily to their Trace Amiga show, Tarma called me and said, I can't invite you to the show because Shannon does not want you there and you're banned.
Speaker 3: She doesn't want you anywhere around.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 3: Does that sound familiar, Yeah, because the same thing happened to me.
Speaker 2: Well.
Speaker 3: The only reason I felt comfortable telling Emily that is because Vicky said that you were banned from going to our show and you wanted to go, and Vicky said, no, I don't want her there. So I said, well, I like Emily to go, and they said no, I don't, and I'm like, oh my god.
Speaker 2: But also the way that people put like wanting to go, like as if we're trying to clout Chase. I just want to put it out there that like, if any of my friends are doing something special or exciting, I want to be there because I want to support them.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I wanted the entire cast to go. Yeah, Like I.
Speaker 2: Truly, as much as I'm a masshole, I want my friends and the people in my life to succeed. And if me being there and supporting them shows them love and gives them confidence, I know. I get that the same way like if somebody comes and supports me in something that I'm doing. I remember I did like an all end thing and you came. It gave me so much confidence and like happiness, Like my girl Tam is here to support me and fight for me, and that gives me that like inner piece that like this is a real friend and she's willing to do whatever she has to do for me. So for everybody, it's like it's about cloud chasing er, it's about that. No, it's you want if you take television out of the equation, if you have true friends and you can have opportunity to have them there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but you're not the norm, Teddy. Not all girls are like that, Vickeen Shannon are not like that at all. I don't get it. I have never gotten the support of doing things in the backup or have them being proud of me, you know about all my successes. No, it was always jealousy. There is a lot of jealousy within friend groups in general, where they don't want to see somebody else succeed. Well, this is I think we're I think that's happening in Evander Punk Rules with Arianna.
Speaker 2: She is, but she's had a turnaround. For the record, it was really dicey for Ariana until this last episode. Now all of a sudden, everybody is team Ariana. The anger has gone and like everybody's just impressed by her, so she had to turn around. We did see it for a little bit where the cast was just like on her. I don't it could continue, but not as badly as Kim zolziac Oh god Roy beerman Our ip post after daughter reacts compares divorce to death. In this page six article, Kim wrote that she did not claim or allude to her strange husband Croy Bierman's death by posting a black and white photo of them captioned rip. This comes after daughter Arianna took to her TikTok to say the post gave her a damn near heart attack, that she has secondhand embarrassment, asking her followers what they would do.
Speaker 3: Did you see the video? I did not of her daughter too late. Oh my god. She it was pretty hilarious. She's like, no, mom, what, Oh my god, stop it was it was a lot well.
Speaker 2: Kim followed up her statement saying, I used a picture of both of us and said rip and frankly, at the end of my relationship, it was like a death of starts. So irip to that the story was able to tribute many of what we've lost this past year.
Speaker 3: Let's be honest. It's a money grab. It's guys.
Speaker 2: Anytime there's a hashtag and like one thing you see, certain people do it and I'm just I'm going to name out a few. And this isn't shade Kim Zoziak, Teresa Vici.
Speaker 3: I'm guilty. I've done it before. Like there's these companies that come out and say, hey, if we just post stories, we'll pay you twenty five hundred dollars a pop. And I'm like okay, and then afterward I'm like, no, it's very misleading, not for me.
Speaker 2: And it's also on Facebook all the time, which is really not my demographic. Nor do I understand it, nor do I know when they're even posting on the Facebook, which is why I always say no because I can't control what's happening on the Facebook. I can see on my Instagram, but I don't know on Facebook. So it's for money, and I.
Speaker 3: Have somebody that rents out my Facebook. So I'm guilty of that. Oh God. An anonymous tip came into Dunois, says Morgan Wade said she hasn't talked to Kyle in a long time. There's a clip of Morgan and Kyle and it says anonymous, please Morgan Wade on the streets of Bloomington, Illinois. I had zero chill and asked her where Kyle was. She said they have talked in a long time, and she didn't know she's so tiny, So of course I saw that. So I checked Kyle's Instagram, and I noticed that most of Morgan's pictures on Kyle's page are not there anymore.
Speaker 2: So I don't I don't know the answer to this question. What I do know is even I do know that musicians, by whatever it may be, they want to be recognized for their artistic work. My dad will call me about once a month.
Speaker 3: And oh, I get what you're saying.
Speaker 2: Like he's like the Teddy, Like I'm on tour, I'm walking in and people are running up asking me for selfies, asking me about you, like does Hetty still talk to DREI do you like Erica?
Speaker 3: Like? And he's like, you know, he Well, I'm going to tell you that John Mellencamp is a little bit different than Morgan.
Speaker 2: But my point is he has been around so long that he laughs at it. My dad has been around long enough and has enough going on in his whatever that nobody.
Speaker 3: Get what you're saying. She doesn't want it to be overshadowed by pictures of Kyle, a friendship or whatever it may be. I'm sure that her entire career has been turned into are you dating Kyle? And I think that's hard.
Speaker 2: I mean it's the same way that when we talk about my dad and he says, you know, I don't want to be called Johnny Couger anymore, Like I don't like I did this because of whatever, but don't call me Johnny Coueger. But when it comes to me or my siblings at this point, he's I don't know, one hundred and seventy two years old. He's like, you, like, Jenny, good for you, You're the one, you know, Like, there's how many good clapbacks at this point. But I think it is hard when you're in a business where you know you want to be recognized.
Speaker 3: Well, here's the difference. Kyle put Morgan on the map, John you on the earth.
Speaker 2: True, But then what's he done for me?
Speaker 3: Since Dad? Dad, Dad's a good dad. Dad, call me, let me know what you're gonna do for me.
Speaker 1: Soon.
Speaker 3: He knows when dad, Daddy knows when you've done something wrong, because I've been there when you've got in the phone calls, especially at Brava Khan Teddy, you are embarrassing me. What are you doing?
Speaker 2: Fighting?
Speaker 3: Physically fighting in a lobby of a hotel, wasn't it? Dad? Not even me, didn't matter. He kept going, don't worry, He kept going, And he said.
Speaker 2: Do I need to do I need to blame camera for this?
Speaker 3: Yes, the camera pissed it.
Speaker 2: I'm pissed a camera. Tell camera to get her shit together with you.
Speaker 3: And he's like me, Me and Edwin, we've been talking. You're embarrassing to us.
Speaker 2: Like Dad, I didn't do it.
Speaker 3: We were just trying to have our sushi there in New York.
Speaker 2: We got the like, listen the day I get into a physical altercation.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna post.
Speaker 2: It because it ain't It's never happened once since seventh grade when I took my retainer out and the girl backed up. But like I'm ready, hold on to this, hold on to my watermelon retainer while I go try to fight a Leah. Make sure that you tune in, keep listening to us, because later this week we have our Q and A with y'all where you can ask us anything that you want. We're willing to spill all the tea and we appreciate you guys listening to us. We love y'all so much