Speaker 1: Hello, Hello, Oh there you are. Let me just see if the levels are good. Hi, this is me, Hi, this is me. All right, that I'll have to do. Just don't do your typical like Danielle loud Danielle, and we'll be fine.
Speaker 2: Are you sure you don't want me to just dial up on dial up again?
Speaker 1: Nah, because I don't know how to do that. Hold on, let me play this test, daniel and Jay will tells you Rachel tonight. Yeah, that's right, Danielle and Scottie be well, guess what Andrew's not here today? Listen, you know what. I'm not gonna I'm not gonna dig in. I just I'm not very happy with Andrew today. I know he's been very busy with this sit on your Balls couch concert. What is it called?
Speaker 2: Is it a like sit on your ass andy Potato Chips concert?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's something like that. And it's tonight, And what time is it? Seven o'clock? Don't you have all the information, you're the entertainment chick.
Speaker 2: Yes, it is eight pm tonight, Easter.
Speaker 1: So if you're actually listening to this Serial Killers podcast on Friday, April twenty fourth, there's a really cool concert that we're hosting on our YouTube channel, Elvis Duran Show on YouTube. I believe it's a concert with all kinds of huge celebrity acts and we're hosting it.
Speaker 2: So that's pretty cool, so make sure you tune in.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and you know, Andrew actually had a big part in it. He's putting it all together, so granted, he you know, let me just tell you. Let me I'm going to pull back the curtain just a little bit here.
Speaker 2: Very busy, Scott, listen to me.
Speaker 1: Listen, this podcast takes fifteen minutes to record. It takes me a hell of a lot longer to edit it all down. So yesterday we were supposed to have one schedule to go at eleven o'clock and he's like, no, I'm very busy with this whole thing. And then I have a call and I have this so can we do it tomorrow? And I was like, all right, you know what, it's gonna be a pain because I'm gonna have to edit it last minute. And you know, fine, we'll do it tomorrow eleven o'clock. He's like, okay. So I texted him this morning. I'm like, eleven o'clock, we're good, right, how about eleven thirty. I have to go for a run, dude, you can go for a run after or before. Why I have to get out of here. I don't want to sit in the city all day, you know. So he's not being very flexible. And I said, you know what, screw him for today, Danielle. Since I already sent you cereal FedEx, let's just do it. The only thing is this is going to throw the numbers of the episodes off a little bit. So right now this is episode one oh three. It wasn't supposed to be, but it's gonna be.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, just sad episode one oh five on my back.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, it's all going to get very confusing. So this is episode one oh three. It's Friday, April twenty fourth. I'm Scottie B. That's Danielle. She's in her house and I'm here in Manhattan. And I'm sure you've heard about my You know how I got here this morning? I took an empty train all the way from Long Island and then rode a bicycle all the way down here. It was lots of fun, very interesting, Oh my gosh.
Speaker 3: And I feel bad though doing this, and I don't want answer to be mad at me because I told you, I said, Scotty, maybe we should wait, give him a little better chance and some you know, more time, and you said, no, we gotta do it, we.
Speaker 2: Gotta get this out.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, I can't wait anymore because I'm going to be here all afternoon editing this and I want to go home. So all right, so let's get rolling. You know what we've been doing though, Danielle, since you were last on an episode. We're now down to two cereals per episode A because it's hard for me to find and I just because I have to FedEx them and it's it's really a giant pain in the ass right now, and I can't really find new cereals. We're still waiting on the new cinnamon Cheerios that's coming out. Yeah, We're waiting on the caramel Applejacks that's coming out. We're waiting on the honey Lucky Charms that's coming out. Yeah, huh. So there's lots of stuff on the horizon, but the cereal companies are just having a problem getting everything out right now because the stores are still kind of crazy. So let's see, you have two bags in front of you. I tell you what you pick, grab which one you want to do first. I'm looking at you.
Speaker 2: I think I want to do the one with the white and.
Speaker 1: Brown bull the balls. Okay, well those balls are actually purple, but it's okay. If they look brown to you, then that's okay. So what that is is a cereal that came out a couple of years back, twenty fifteen. I believe it's from Cascadian Farm that's owned by General Mills. But it's Cascadian Farm Organic. Those are berry vanilla puffs.
Speaker 2: Oh that sounds delicious.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So they picture it on the front here with sliced bananas and a BlackBerry. But we're not gonna do any of that because we just eat cereal. So do you have milk? I hope you have milk?
Speaker 3: I do?
Speaker 2: I have my bowl and basket milk.
Speaker 1: Okay, I have bowl and basket too. Yours is fat free, mine's one percent?
Speaker 2: Mine is that? Fore? Yes? Yes, all right, and I'm waiting.
Speaker 1: I have my bowl that makes the noise very good.
Speaker 2: Way. You can never have to do the Scotti shake for this one.
Speaker 1: Not really, because they're just balls, is there? All right? I'm gonna get my milk.
Speaker 2: Hang on milk Okay, get your milk. I'm gonna pour mine you, Joe. You think it's gonna make the milk purple.
Speaker 1: I don't know, but it might taste very delicious. I'm not sure.
Speaker 2: Let's see, Oh, Erry, delicious. I know what you did this one great go.
Speaker 1: The milk is sour. The milk is bad. Oh my god, I spit everywhere.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, no, you have to clean it out.
Speaker 1: The milk is The milk is sour.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, where do you have another milk?
Speaker 1: I do I haven't used it in a while.
Speaker 3: Hold on, sorry, hold on, you didn't smell that before you put it.
Speaker 2: In the bowl.
Speaker 1: No, it says April twenty fifth.
Speaker 2: Oh gosh, I hate when that happens.
Speaker 1: Mine says April twenty fifth too, that's yours.
Speaker 3: Yeah, mine is delicious because at first I was like, wait a second, I don't understand.
Speaker 2: I'm like, this doesn't taste that bad. Why is he splitting it out?
Speaker 1: Like? Okay, now I'm using two percent? All right, here we go. Ready, try again. It's pretty good. You know, it first tastes like another you know, that's it. It's like a very weak tricks, right, yes, very weak tricks because you know, Cascadian Former got supposed to be a little healthier, so it's not quite as sweet.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it doesn't taste it's the fruity that.
Speaker 1: Kick that you know, I gotcha. I don't taste any vanilla at all. It's just the what's supposed to be very flavor that kind of overpowers everything. But it's just kind of a fruity flavor. It's a light fruity flavor. It's not it's not awful.
Speaker 2: You know, it's not bad. I mean, I don't think I would buy it, but it's not bad.
Speaker 1: You just got so loud. Oh my god, what just happened?
Speaker 2: I did?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's okay. It'll take me four hours to edit this, No big deal whatever. I'm going to give this four bowls because as a healthy err cereal, it's not bad. So I'm going four bowls for Cascadian Form.
Speaker 2: I'm going to give it three bowls, Okay, three bowls.
Speaker 1: For me right now, if you flip over to the other bag there, I know that looks a little it looks a little earthy, granola trail mixy, kind of weird. So in the last episode I explained how that's Cohee cereal by the way, coming up. So in the last episode I explained how you remember the Golean cashe Golean mine. They changed it. It's not go Lean anymore. It's go this go that we tried go defy in the last one. So this cereal has been out for a while. It used to be called toasted berry crumble. It is now called Go Wander toasted berry crisp.
Speaker 2: I have coffee.
Speaker 3: Look, I have cinnamon harvests, whole week biscuits in my pantry.
Speaker 1: You know, I don't know that we've ever done that. Really, Yeah, you should send me a little baggy although it's not closed properly, it's all ripped up top. I'm sure. Oh what a mess.
Speaker 2: My kids are a mess. They opened crap.
Speaker 3: Every time they open a box, they go, dude, Scotti would be pissed.
Speaker 1: Hold on, show that again. Let me see that mess. Okay. So anyway, this is what used to be Golean. So this one is Go Wander toasted berry crisp, plant protein and multi grain clusters with cranberries and blueberries.
Speaker 2: This definitely needs a Scottie shape though.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh absolutely, there's a lot of different things. I made sure when I packed it up for you with my gloves on my mask. That you got all the different ingredients in there, so you've got everything. I tell you. I don't even realize that Andrew is not here.
Speaker 2: Yes you do, Yes, you know.
Speaker 3: I miss Andrew because normally he's making fun of you or he's doing the Queen like hello, ye.
Speaker 1: Oh look, I just got a text from him. I'm on an emergency call for tomorrow. Can we record tomorrow? I can do two o'clock. He's out of his mind.
Speaker 2: He thinks you're gonna stay at the stage until two o'clock.
Speaker 1: He's crazy. He's on an emergency call. This episode has to air tomorrow. He's crazy.
Speaker 2: But you have to.
Speaker 3: Understand he is producing the show tomorrow, and so he has a lot on his plate.
Speaker 2: He's probably better off doing Saturday.
Speaker 1: But I don't understand. Sorry, I'm not gonna understand. This takes fifteen minutes.
Speaker 2: You know what.
Speaker 1: Tomorrow I'm gonna record with Nate. I don't care to you. Yeah, tomorrow it's going to be me and Nate. Oh my god, So listen for Serial Killers episode one oh four, featuring Scottie Bee and straight Nate.
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't care. I'll just keep doing it. And after that, yeah, after that, scary, after that, my kids, I don't care. Nobody misses Andrew tweet us right now at Serial Killer's PC. Let me know. If you miss Andrew, you know what, can I tell you? He's just not You know what I've said since day one that he just doesn't care about this podcast and this this solidifies that. I'm telling you it's not true.
Speaker 2: But he has other things he has to do.
Speaker 1: Really, he's sitting around his parents house all day with his feet up eating Cheetos.
Speaker 2: Please, he does love you.
Speaker 1: All Right, here we go, Ready, here we go, big clusters.
Speaker 2: Rue. I like this.
Speaker 1: You know what, if it didn't have the berry flavor, I probably wouldn't like it without it, But the berry flavor kind of adds to it. It's a weird kind of consistency. They're like different weird shapes in here.
Speaker 2: I know. I feel like if it didn't have the berry flavor, though, it wouldn't have any flavor.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Do you remember as a kid they I don't think they make them anymore. They might, but do you remember wheat nuts? They were in a clear. They started in a glass and then a plastic jar and it had a red and yellow label and it was called wheat nuts. And there are these different shape things and they were crunchy. I don't know what the hell they were in any event, these are the shapes that it reminds me of. I can't believe you don't remember that.
Speaker 2: I don't remember that, But you know what, I feel like these different shapes.
Speaker 3: I feel like they had different boxes of coffee cereal, like.
Speaker 2: Leftovers, and they put them together.
Speaker 1: You're like, whoa, here we go, well again for a healthy err cereal. This is not that bad. I'm going to go three bowls in a spoon just because I don't really like all the different shapes and pieces and consistency. The flavor is not awful, but I wouldn't really choose to eat it.
Speaker 2: No, I'll give it three bowls sad.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And you know, down the road we'll have to go through the rest of the Kashi Go varieties because we only have done two of them so far, and there's like eight or nine of them. Yeah, and seeing as I'm running out of cereal and those are the only ones that are really still in the You know, it's really weird because I go to shop right, probably once a week. I don't go as much as I used to go because I just it's still weird going to the supermarket. I know you're an Instacart, I'm not going anywhere.
Speaker 2: Well, let me tell you.
Speaker 3: The instacart lady just text me and she said, I'm online right now waiting to get into shop right, because now you have to wait online to get in.
Speaker 1: I gotta tell him, I seriously considered applying to be an Instacart guy. I mean, I get home at probably twelve twelve fifteen. What am I doing all afternoon listening to my kids fight and Amy scream at them, So, you know, might as well make a couple extra bucks do an instacar and I love shopping, so why not? Y?
Speaker 3: You know, then you would love getting in touch with the people saying, hey, would you like me to replace your item with this item?
Speaker 1: Well? Wait, how does it work? So who do you pay? You pay Instacar.
Speaker 3: If I pay Instacart, I charge it charges my card and then you put a tip on your card for the Instacar.
Speaker 1: See, because if I did it, I would try to scam it where I would shop and shop, but I would use coupons to save money, but I would keep the overage, but I guess you can't do that because you pay for whatever the bill.
Speaker 2: Is, right right, Yeah, it'll go to the credit card.
Speaker 1: Well, you know, I should start my own company, then you should. I should Carty Staves.
Speaker 2: You should call it Scottie says.
Speaker 1: You know, it's funny. I bought scott Saves dot com years ago and I just never did anything with it.
Speaker 2: I guess you can use coupons on Instacart.
Speaker 3: I never have, but you can. I mean they do have like they tell you what you saved. They do tell you the sale stuff, but you also have to find like other things in case that they don't have what you want and stop right and you can either pick what you would like them to get or they will just choose something. But they do text you while they're shopping and say, hey, is this okay? Is that okay?
Speaker 2: So they do communicate with you.
Speaker 1: That could be annoying, like in the current state of how things are, because they're out of a lot of things and you'd be stopping every two minutes to say, oh, do you want this? They you got to take your gloves off because you touch the phone, and then it's kind of annoying. So I did shop for some old guy a couple of weeks ago. It's very filling. I'll tell you that, you know, when you can shop for old people, I can't go shopping that I like to do. I don't know if I would do it because I want to make money. I just I don't know. I just like shopping.
Speaker 3: He's so sweet, you see maybe what says about you? You are so nice?
Speaker 1: Okay, he says you. Well, I guess that's it. I don't know this. See these are short now because we only have two cereals. I don't know if I have any Uh. I can't even do a bonus one because you don't have any anything else.
Speaker 3: Plus plus the fact that you know, usually when Andrew is here, you have some funny thing to play and make fun of him, an eighties song or a TV show theme that he doesn't know, and then he yells at you and his phone rings. I miss those days where his phone rings and he's on the phone and then you.
Speaker 2: Yell at him. I know.
Speaker 1: And it's not easy to do, even like through FaceTime or he needs you guys need to be here.
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'll play this for you. Oh boy, Yeah, they're on every afternoon. I still watch it every day like an idiot.
Speaker 3: I'm really what he's going to be that old man that has to Like we actually have a friend who has to watch a certain show at a certain time every day. He eats dinner at a certain time every day. He has to be home at the same time every night, and you cannot change his schedule. That is his schedule.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean those are just routines. I mean, yeah, there's certain things that I do at the same time every day. You know, I'm a lunatic. As I drive in to work, I always drink my coffee at the exact exit every morning because I know that that's the perfect temperature. So I have lots of crazy things like that that I do. Wow, I'm on a schedule absolutely, you know what. As soon as I get here five oh one every day, I'm on the toilet. That's my schedule.
Speaker 2: That's good. I wish mine was clockwork, Like, that's not at all.
Speaker 1: I mean if I if I'm earlier or late, I'm thrown off. My body doesn't know what to do. I Well, thank you for listening to episode oneh three of Serial Killers. Yeah, that's it. Sorry, And you know.
Speaker 3: Here the sassy cereal, I think it's going to throw your body level.
Speaker 1: You're probably right. I may have to like dip in before I go home. So have a great weekend. I guess if you're having a great weekend, what do you people are just sitting home? So just do you know, clean up clean your house?
Speaker 2: Well, I know your wife would love that to happen.
Speaker 3: She would have a ball in my house because I cleaned a couple of things.
Speaker 2: I organized a couple of things. But now I'm like.
Speaker 1: No, she is going nuts. All I know is when I left for work this morning, there were six contractor garbage bags at the curb. I'm like, I guarantee you that there's a lot of my stuff in there and I'll never know.
Speaker 2: I'll never know, But she has cleaned so much, Like what is left for her to clean?
Speaker 1: Well, you know I have a lot of my junk in the attic. I have a lot of my junk in the basement. So I know that she periodically goes through those things, and I know she gets rid of stuff one of these days and ten years from now, I'm going to say, hey, do you know where that thing from high school is that you know, and she'd be like, I don't know what you're talking about, and she'll know she threw it away.
Speaker 3: You're a lot easier than Sheldon, my husband, because let me tell you, if I touch his stuff. There are certain parts of the house where I go, well, let me organize this, and I cannot organize it because I don't know what I can throw out what I can, and if things are missing, he will not be a happy hand.
Speaker 1: Oh no, I know when things are. You know. What she's been doing is I have way too many pairs of sneakers. She calls them my old man sneakers, you know, because I still have sketchers and stuff. I like them. I don't know they're comfortable. So whatever. What she does is she goes to my shoe rack, probably once a month, and she pulls out a pair that she knows I haven't worn for a long time. She puts them in a garbage bag and she hides them, and she'll wait like six months or so, and if I don't say, hey, where are those blue sneakers? She donates them. She gets rid of them. Oh my gosh, that's so messed up. So I've noticed that my sneaker collection has been shrinking. I don't remember which ones are missing, so I guess it's okay. But that's what she does. I must be very difficult to live with.
Speaker 2: No, I don't think you are.
Speaker 3: I need her to come over here though, because I need some There are some things I could use.
Speaker 2: Some help with.
Speaker 1: Well, as soon as this whole thing is over and she can get back into people's houses. She's itching because she's a personal organizer, and she's just itching to get back to work because unfortunately she just can't going to people's houses right now, so eventually, you know, all right, Well, Danielle, thank you so much for joining me since Andrew couldn't be bothered. We'll be back on Monday with some sort of episode I don't know. Scotty be and who stay tuned. Please follow us on social media Serial Killers PC. That's Cereal with a C. And tell them where to follow you, because I know you have different things different places.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: On Instagram it's at Radio Danielle Monaro. Twitter it is at Danielle Monaro. But I really just do Instagram, so I'll just stick.
Speaker 1: With that and I'm not going to go on Facebook.
Speaker 2: Don't even please. I have a Facebook, but I don't use it.
Speaker 1: All right, So make sure you check out our thing on our thing tonight, that our concert thing, right, It's on YouTube, the Elvis Tarranto YouTube channel tonight at eighthm Eastern eight pm Eastern. Check it out because apparently Andrew had something to do with it, and you'll see our faces on it somewhere.
Speaker 3: He had a lot to do with it. It's going to be fantastic. There's gonna be lots of like Charlie Pooth is going to be on it, Jason's Rulo, Megan Trainer, Anthony Ramos. I mean, there's a lot of big time people that are gonna be on it tonight.
Speaker 1: And if you're listening to this after Friday, it'll live on our YouTube channel probably forever. So just go check it out. And guess what I created it. It was my idea. Love you Andrew, Love you Andrew allright, have a good weekend. We'll see you on Monday. Until then, Crutch, thank you, Danielle.
Speaker 2: You're welcome.
Speaker 1: Talk to you later. Bye bye,