Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy nom the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fined nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned, and deported. You will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right. Leave now. Under President Trump, America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 2: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security.
Speaker 3: Let's talk about Apple if we could so. Apple VR headset will reportedly run hundreds of thousands of iPad apps. So this is Apple, while anticipate Wiley anticipated virtual reality headset portally dubbed the Reality Pro. That's a good name. Reality Pro will also be compatible with apples own iPad apps and the hundreds of thousands of third party iPad apps. According to Bloomberg, the headset will reportedly be powered by an external battery pack, similar in appearance to Apple's iPhone battery pack. The new headset is expected to launch at Apple's June ww DC event and will reportedly cost around three thousand. Every week with something new that we talked about Apple Last week it was the Apple Savings account. Now it's the VR headset. And you know, anybody, I'm a big proponent of virtual reality. I think virtual reality is going to be changed sports, for sure. I can't wait for that to be able to sit ring side. We just came from a box and fight. Be able to sit ringside. Won't get the same experiences as far as the networking, but as far as being able to enjoy lebron firsthand, like you were sitting in Jack Nicholas's seat. That's an amazing experience. So okay, virtual reality, Apple breaking news, what's the deal? How do we feel about this?
Speaker 4: Amazing and meta? You gotta go back to the drawing board. Because now with the inclusion of the apps, the app ecosystem, of course Apple's and luxury brands. For going back to the top we talked about the top of show price point is going to be around three thousand bucks. Eventually, over time they'll get the price point down. But it's better to start high and work your way low as a luxury brand than to start low and try and work your way high. Nobody's going to pay ninety thousand dollars for a camera because in our minds is perceived to be a lower value, lower value tiered car. Right, So now anyone who wanted to create this handset ar VR space, they're in trumple. Now That's why I keep saying, like always, please write this lesson down, create the dream team for who will put you out of business, and try to do that thing inside of your business. I know you guys saw the article and people start messaging me like, hey, chat, GBT can predict the stock market. I'm like, I hope it does, because it will bring the value of what I do up tremendously. But I'm also in real time trying to figure out how can I use AI and implement it in my brand. So I can put the prices out faster and let people have them.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 4: I don't know what Meta's going to do because they have not had much interest in desire for their headset, even though the Quest Pro was pretty amazing. But when you have thousands of apps in an Apple ecosystem, which is so key, this is going to be a huge win for them over the next top of six years. What do you guys think?
Speaker 2: I mean another one, but I think that's the first thing I think of another one because most people were thinking wearables, we were thinking about the glasses, and here we are with the announcement of the Virsu Reality Speed Reality Pro. I mean, the app thing is incredible. I think from a healthcare standpoint, it's even more incredible when you can think about now because the way they're perceiving it is it's almost a fitness device, right. They didn't have a fitness device. We were thinking about maybe the acquire a company like Peloton, but that didn't make sense. So how can they get into the wearables from a fitness standpoint? Well, you create virtual reality, and now that virtual reality can be hooked up to your other health devices like the Apple Watch, and now you can track fitness. You can track heart rate, you can track all these things. Plus you can have them actually doing exercises in real time. I mean it's brilliant. We're talking about another vertical that you know they're just going to be in the leading again. So the first thing is earners. What's up? You ever walk into a small business and everything just works like the checkout is fast, the receipts are digital, tipping is a breeze, and you're out the door before the line even builds odds are they're using Square. We love supporting businesses that run on Square because it just feels seamless. Whether it's a local coffee shop, a vendor at a pop up market, or even one of our merch partners, Square makes it easy for them to take payments, manage inventory, and run their business with confidence, all from one simple system. If you're a business owner or even just thinking about launching something soon, Square is hands down one of the best tools out there to help you start, run and grow. It's not just about payments, it's about giving you time back so you can focus on what matters most ready. To see how Square can transform your business, visit Square dot com, Backslash, Go backslash eyl to learn more that Square dot com backslash, go backslash eyl. Don't wait, don't hesitate. Let's Square handle the back end so you can keep pushing your vision forward. This episode is brought to you by P and C Bank. A lot of people think podcasts about work are boring, and sure they definitely can be, but understanding of professionals routine shows us how they achieve their success little by little, day after day. It's like banking with P and C Bank. It might seem boring to save, plan and make calculated decisions with your bank, but keeping your money boring is what helps you live or more happily fulfilled life. P and C Bank Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five. Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five is a service mark of the PNC Financial Service Group, Inc. P and C Bank National Sociation. Member a FDIC.
Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy Noman, the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fined nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned, and deported. You will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right. Leave now. Under President Trump, America's laws, border and family will.
Speaker 3: Be protected sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security.
Speaker 2: Like that, and then the second thing is like, yeah, the meta quest too, good luck, good luck. I don't mean the brand loyalty that comes in is associated with Apple is second to none. The history of products is second to none. Yeah, I mean it's tough. It's tough for anybody in the space. When when Apple says that they're about to come into it. I guess the next thing is to figure out who do you combined with? Who do you e merge with? Who you can collaborate with to compete in this space now.
Speaker 4: And sometimes people only want a product or projects from a certain brand, and it's just one of those things where like they have such a big I mean, going back to that multi billion user example with when they partner with Goldman, it's like, okay, great, and then of course Robin Hood came out with an ap y product for four point four percent I think after that. But it's like, when you have all those customers inside of the ecosystem already, it's really hard to compete against that. So I think it's one of those cases where it took too long for and it's a great business lesson. You have to get the product right the first time. Even going back to invest Fest first one, like everyone's like, yeah, I'm going out. I remember my guy Jared hit me up, like where you at. I'm like, I'm in the hotel working on the presentation.
Speaker 5: What do you mean?
Speaker 4: He's like why. I'm like, if I don't kill this time on stage, I'll never be back on.
Speaker 2: What do you mean?
Speaker 4: Like, this is a key test for everyone, like if you don't over deliver on information plus action, theatrics of the show and creating a memory because of course I was maybe one of the lessons on people. But I'm like, no, they're gonna know this weekend. So and everybody in red PANDUIN crazy. Then how do I do it again? For your two?
Speaker 2: Meta?
Speaker 4: When they initially launched that headset, it wasn't amazing what you gave Rome for a bunch of competition. And now you have the biggest player in the game, who puts out a better version.
Speaker 2: What are you going to do? We've seen it happen a bunch of times and sometimes being first this is these are the penalties, right, because people get to watch the space and they say, how can we approve on it? Right? So, like you said, people will just trust the brand, like some people will get a fitbit. But then there's other customer to say, I'll just wait till Apple puts out a new watch.
Speaker 4: Here comes out watch.
Speaker 2: Some people will say, hey, I'm going to get a tablet, well Microsoft hass on, Well, I'll just wait till they create an iPad yep, right, Well I might get a virtual reality hasset well, or I could just wait until Apple makes one. Right. So the people who were at Meta, they were out with it, Okay, this is what you have, this is your king, right and uh and here we go, all right, how do we make a new improve how we incorporated? How do we add different verticals inside of it? And that's the massiful at it. They're massiful at it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm going to say it again. Apple probably is the greatest publicly traded company in the history of mankind. Like I've never seen a company going this run. We're product after product. It's amazing, this kind of fan like, zombie like loyalty amongst the fan base. And they are a luxury brand that most people don't see it as that, but like every phone's one thousand bucks as product is three grand. They also have the subscription part in healthcare is in play, banking is in play. Like they almost are like a a conglomerate that the people make well played.
Speaker 2: I think we take probably out.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Apple Apples, Yeah, they all Yeah.
Speaker 4: I think anything is like eight percent of the SMP right now. I don't think that's ever been done in the history.
Speaker 2: Of like indexing, Yeah, check too.
Speaker 3: Index is the vibe my graduates from my school being forced back drop bangs, drop Mike, drop back drop drop earners.
Speaker 2: What's going on? Listen, EYLU is relaunching, revamping, retooling. That's right. We're creating a new educational experience that's more expansive, shoty telling.
Speaker 5: We got Yes twenty twenty three. We've got a lot in, still a lot playing for you guys. So you know that eylu already includes monthly financial planning calls with Me, book club calls with Troy, real estate calls with MG the Mortgage Got access to the Home Buying Blueprint Volume one and Volume two. Part of the revamp will include twenty seven local chapters from across the United States, live interactive teaching, hands on not just pre recorded videos, plus fifteen brand new curriculums.
Speaker 2: The biggest just got bigger.
Speaker 4: Head over the eyl university dot com. That's e y L you n I V E R s I t y dot com.
Speaker 3: See you there,