Speaker 1: Welcome to Serial Killers. Hi everybody. Hey, no, Boddy boy, I'm great.
Speaker 2: How are you Scott?
Speaker 3: It's too guys with his boon as they're just a ball at his poon. The reveal is wheels for you. What is Scott gonna say?
Speaker 2: What Andrew?
Speaker 1: Who's gonna say?
Speaker 2: Well, there's cereals going on.
Speaker 3: Just okay, it's guys with us boon just a ball at his boon. Still be are you in about breakfast pood?
Speaker 2: What do they do the rails pray with ball dance boosts? Yeah, you gotta stop and you came to hear lancelope bench.
Speaker 1: We'll stop right there. Yeah, it's a full minute. Well that's just a music bed.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, cool.
Speaker 1: Then I found the one that has just the vocals without the music under it. That one sounds weird.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we can't really play that, I mean, can you fade it?
Speaker 1: First of all? Look how loud that is?
Speaker 2: I know just that in post right, Yeah, I have to because all you do is record it in to vox pro where you have no access to working any levels.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: It's the most basic of editing.
Speaker 1: It's all I have in here.
Speaker 2: But you never learned audition you never don't have it. Audacity, don't have it? If I showed you how to use audacity, would that make you happy?
Speaker 1: An extra step? Welcome to Serial Killers Live from the farm Fresh Daies.
Speaker 2: The file step seven of them.
Speaker 1: You step on. It's easy, Andy, you step on the sponsor constantly stop stepping on cow face step step step. Welcome to the Farmland Fresh Dairy Studio. I'm Scotty Be and I'm Andrew, and I'm glad to say that it's Serial Killers. It's the podcast where we talk about cereal.
Speaker 2: It's the same intro every time. It's so hot in here.
Speaker 1: It is a little bit warm.
Speaker 2: This is very warm.
Speaker 1: It's a little hot flesh.
Speaker 2: Maybe I feel like I get them all the time, going through your changes and I'm going through my changes. You know what's cold though? What our Farmland Fresh fridge it is that has our delicious milk. It's set right at thirty four degrees. Yeah, it's the perfect temperature, the perfect temperature. Okay, chocolate milk.
Speaker 1: I do not We drank it all. Sorry, all right, let's get when I had one glass of it. You haven't really been around much, oh I have.
Speaker 2: I've come to work five days a week, So i'm a little Are you drinking it before six thirty? Am you?
Speaker 1: And eh?
Speaker 2: Just chugging milk?
Speaker 1: Yes, frothy chocolate milk. Hey, listen, all right, so if you are a longtime Cereal Killers listener, you might recognize a similar cereal to what we're gonna do right now. So if you go back to episode eighty one from February of twenty twenty, that's a long time ago. I know we did a honey bunches of oat cereal? Do you remember? Oh?
Speaker 2: Of course?
Speaker 1: Okay, who makes it?
Speaker 2: Quaker?
Speaker 1: No even good? Yeah? Good good? Good?
Speaker 2: Kicked you?
Speaker 1: No, gotcha. So we did a honey bunches of oat cereal and it was called frosted honey Bunches of Oats.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh my god, I remember that one, right, Yeah, if you remember.
Speaker 1: What you gave it?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think it was a three bowls and spoon cereal.
Speaker 1: For okay, okay, you're right, actually.
Speaker 2: So yeah, so sorry, I mean I just know my children. Of course, of course you do. So we still have that box, ran It's.
Speaker 1: Actually in the closet flattened. Okay, thank god, So cereal squirrel Joel reached out to me.
Speaker 2: You have no legroom down here.
Speaker 1: Secret squirrel. Joel at Shop Right reached out to me about two weeks ago and he said, hey, have you seen this. I'm like, hmm. It says new and it says limited edition. But you know, I remember the prevagen is kicking in, so I know.
Speaker 2: That doing their job.
Speaker 1: I knew that we did it before, but it's like it's new, so it's I don't know if it's I don't know if it's changed at all. It's a new release. Don't know honey, bunches of oats, oats, frosted bunches, Oh fucking yeah.
Speaker 2: Nice, So I don't know.
Speaker 1: Sweetened cereal with oats and honey. I shouldn't have told you what you rated it because now you're automatically just going to give it the same thing.
Speaker 2: Okay, can we reverse that really quick. I shouldn't have told you what you rated it. Yes, but then I knew what I rated it, so you didn't tell me anything.
Speaker 1: I shouldn't have asked you did nothing. I should not have asked you. Hey, do you remember what you rated it? Because you know that was a good guess. Okay, that was a good guess.
Speaker 2: Whoever they didn't fix this, no way. I think it got worse again because look at that up she goes. By the way, we've been doing this podcast for a very long time. I know it's it's quite impressive.
Speaker 1: It really is.
Speaker 2: When you said twenty twenty, I was thinking to myself, we started that is very loud. We started a podcast a year before, almost a year before the pandemic, and then literally one year into it we were working from home. Those I was working for those.
Speaker 1: Were some weird times. Yeah, you should listen and watch some of those because those are interesting.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: All right, so there's a yetti on the back. How do you know if you have meta yetti? Fill in the blanks to find out? Yeties are not real? Right? No, they're just drink cups drink Yeah, right, is that because it keeps the cold and yeties are cold? I guess right. Looked at footprints on the side. All right, let's get eaten today. We're going to use farmland fresh stairries. Hole. Is sasquatch the same as a YETI I think they're all on the same category.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're a large potential man and big foot creature, and well sasquatch is bigfoot and lockedness monster. No, no, that is a sea creature.
Speaker 1: But they're all fake, they're all made, they're all figments of people's imagination.
Speaker 2: But that's not what we were talking about. What I'm saying is Sasquatch Bigfoot the same.
Speaker 1: What Scary's girlfriend.
Speaker 2: He's a data girl. We called sasquatch. Oh lord, she was really hairy. Oh goodness, we I'm gonna go to the fridge, Eddie. Okay, Well, if you know, if Sasquatch and Bigfoot are the same thing and as a yetty, then let me know.
Speaker 1: I don't think so, because Sasquatch is a hairy creature and Bigfoot's just a big dude with big feet.
Speaker 2: Are caimmy Bigfoot is, so they says, super hairy.
Speaker 1: I don't know anything about that. I just remember Bigfoot from the eighties. It was the monster truck. That was all the monster truck shows at the coliseums. You went to see Bigfoot. That was I was all the rage in the eighties, eighties. I remember I went as a kid. I know, I wasn't even born. I mean, you answered your own question. I wasn't even point The flakes are honey bunches of oats flakes. They just a little frosting on it. Basically, when they say frosting, that just means sugar. There's clusters of oats, hence honey bunches of oats. Here we go, Andrew, hmm hmm, yep, there actually might be a little bit too much frosting. No, oh, man, I do I see it's weird. I always liked honey bunches of oats flakes. I like their consistency.
Speaker 2: This is delicious, It is good.
Speaker 1: Hey, what are you going to give it? Andrew?
Speaker 2: I'm actually gonna give this. I think four poles in a spoon. Well, look at you tell me? This tastes like frosted flakes?
Speaker 1: Can I finish?
Speaker 2: Step it all over me?
Speaker 1: Man? It actually? Can you step it all over me? Actually?
Speaker 2: Can be frosted anyway?
Speaker 1: Make frosted flakes?
Speaker 2: Can I speak? I'm allowed to. I'll do it while you're chewing. It tastes like frosted flakes with granola, which is incredible, and I think it's delicious, So I give it four bowls in this spoon.
Speaker 1: I stand corrected post does make frosted flakes. And you know why, because there's multomeal frosted flakes and who makes maltomeal post consumer brands very good Andrew, Wow, I just I have to say, well, first of all, I'm giving it four bowls in a spoon as well.
Speaker 2: It's really good, show good. I highly recommend this.
Speaker 1: I I'm still I'm very upset still with the cereal companies. They literally send us nothing. Yeah, there are I'm sorry, but lesser cereal podcasts that get massive amounts of things from the cereal companies.
Speaker 2: Well, because they're in with the PR people.
Speaker 1: I filled out the thing.
Speaker 2: I did too.
Speaker 1: I filled out the General Mills thing again like two weeks ago, and they even asked what cereals would you? I know nothing.
Speaker 2: We need to get the PR company that does it for them. We're reaching out to the company. There's PR companies that work for the brands. We need to reach out to them and pitch ourselves to them to then have that come through.
Speaker 1: I reached out to the post Pebbles period people because they got the new Pebbles cleats that are coming from Nike. I want those, yeah, and they're just like, ugh, that's pretty much how they answer.
Speaker 2: To be honest, we do have friends with some of them. Like when we got the.
Speaker 1: Delicious the waffles. Yes, we got the pebbles waffles. How delicious were they? They were so good?
Speaker 2: Were they so good?
Speaker 1: They were because I took both boxes home closed?
Speaker 2: Oh really did you? That's great? Thank you so much to the PR person, the one PR person that sent something to us. Thank you so much for blowing up the spot. Well, I mean they were in the freezer. They were in the freezer for three weeks. I can't they are delicious. No, I ate them at home. They were delicious.
Speaker 1: I'm just letting you know. Okay, they tasted like pebbles in waffle form. Ah God, So shall we move on to the next cereal angel? The next two cereals are Firm our friend Matt from Matt's Box, because I have multiple boxes for Matt and they just won't end. Look at you all angry.
Speaker 2: This is theater of the mind. Just don't need anything. I hate that we don't get anything. People send us stuff.
Speaker 4: You don't get stuff from Actually we didn't. Actually we never talked about it. Actually, no what that you and.
Speaker 1: I finally went and used that. Remember the crumbled coupon that they sent us for the pebbles cookies. Yeah, I wouldn't use that. Great, it was good.
Speaker 2: You should say that more.
Speaker 1: Instead of just I took it home. Actually, no, you have so many different voices for me. I love it the one you sent me last time we got those cleats. Oh yeah, the cleats were nice.
Speaker 2: Actually I took them home to Cuba.
Speaker 1: Well, I will take them home to Couber because she plays sports. You and I don't. What do you play?
Speaker 2: What do you play?
Speaker 1: The harmonica? Harmony?
Speaker 2: What? All? Right?
Speaker 1: Is that? These are chocolate chip cookie bites from Maltomeo. So it's the cookie Cereal, which is cookie crisp, right, made by.
Speaker 2: Oo uh General Mills.
Speaker 1: Very good.
Speaker 2: Actually, I'm getting you these days.
Speaker 1: Oh these smell uh like coffee a little bit smell.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah right, I can't wait for this.
Speaker 1: It smells like cookie crisp from the cookie cop Era, not from the what What's that?
Speaker 2: It's just the specificity of being like, actually it's a cookie sorry? You know what I could say? Actually this day is more like the cookie.
Speaker 1: Cop Era waific Specifically, specifically specificity is that a word is okay really quick though, Just in case I'm gonna go Serial Killers PC dot com. Can you type in C E R E. Oh god, I just took the station off the air. I think, okay, C E R what. I just want to make sure we didn't do this, because it seems like a cereal we would have done. You know what's it called andy cookie bites? Cookie bite? Can you move this milk out of the way please? Cookie bites? Nope, no, we did not. We did cookie dough bites, but not cookie bites. So this is another malto meal which is a love it or free guarantee.
Speaker 2: Will we have you ever taken advantage of that?
Speaker 1: Now? I say that I have, you know, a theater of the mind and all.
Speaker 2: Oh yours gets to go through mind. Meanwhile, actually, and let me tell you.
Speaker 1: What about farm Fresh Dairies Real Quick Andrew Farmland Fresh Dairies. I totally messed that up like you usually do. So in the I like to use the organic one. And I'm gonna tell you why I like to use the organic one. This is not the organic one because the organic one comes in a container that is not see through. I don't really taking pictures with a half used jug of milk because it just doesn't look very aesthetic. As the kids say, that is such a thing.
Speaker 2: Now, yeah, it's not aesthetic, right, but that's like not the way that you would use the word.
Speaker 1: So when I take the picture for this episode, even though we're using Farmland fresh stayes whole milk, I'm gonna use the container of two percent because it's full and it looks better. Okay, all right, anyway, so here.
Speaker 2: We are of the minde.
Speaker 1: Actually cookie bites from maltameal. They look like cookie crisp. They don't smell like it, though, let's say, oh my god, No it's not, Oh my god. I mean it's pretty good. It was delicious.
Speaker 2: I can't even have my own opinions on this podcast. Now you can, but I mean it didn't warrant that it didn't. Actually, it's like a fresh baked cookie out of the oven. I think it tastes like that that I would say, oh my god too, you're good.
Speaker 1: It has a good crunch. It's I just like it. There's a lot of chips on it. Oh did I say some? Oh no, please, I can't find it that fast anyway, I'm giving it four bowls.
Speaker 2: I just give it four balls in a spoon.
Speaker 1: Cookie grisp is a little bit I don't know better.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I would say that this is like a really good second though. Okay, I like it, two good cereals.
Speaker 1: What are you gonna do next?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: Oh you'll see do I want to know? I don't know, but I got nothing here actually, so we're just gonna have to do the sound because you haven't brought it in yet. Damn d D D d D.
Speaker 2: How do you have things and then not have things?
Speaker 1: Also, one of our listeners tagged us in something because there was a like a funny TikTok thing oh with the guy's like, my dad's an idiot. Check it out and then like his dad like does something dumb and then it goes dun dun dun, dun dun dun. It was the same sound.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's a very generic sound.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, well you know, but people associate that with us. Oh serial killers. Great? So hey, we'll be back right after this. I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: What we're back? Oh cool?
Speaker 1: I don't know. I didn't have I gotta have anything to play.
Speaker 2: Did you like my editing in that one video.
Speaker 1: Which I didn't. I didn't see it. Oh you didn't watch, you don't watch much. I don't care. I listen, doesn't care.
Speaker 2: The YouTube video when I left that, I think last episode of the episode before that, when I left, Oh, you take a phone call? I put in a funny little uh like yeah, because I was on the phone and you were like, we'll be back. And then I originally uploaded it wrong, and then a listener immediately commented on it.
Speaker 1: But I didn't see anything wrong because you must have changed it.
Speaker 2: I changed it real quick, and then I put in the funny little break in there, and it made me laugh. I said, Andy was on a very important phone call.
Speaker 1: Everything's very important with you always right.
Speaker 2: I don't know, is it?
Speaker 1: It must be why you wouldn't do it. Okay, right, here's another one that Matt sent us. Okay, we've done a you from this guy before. This bearded man. I'm guessing he's probably Irish because he wears a hat like that.
Speaker 2: The Captain No, sorry, the captain.
Speaker 1: No, he no, he doesn't. I don't. Capt'n Crunch doesn't have a beard, he does it. No, I think he's got a mustache. I don't think he's a beard.
Speaker 3: Oh.
Speaker 1: Okay, by the way, cap'n Crunch, Christmas Crunch is out now. We're not doing it again because we've done it. The box is different. They change the art, but they don't change the inside part.
Speaker 2: He's so angry. He's so angry right now.
Speaker 1: Well, it's just annoying because I really there's only one I think new Holiday cereal, and our buddy mattis setting us that as well. And it is a pebble cereal and we should have that for you next week. Oh cool, Yes, when we're also going to play a game.
Speaker 2: Oh I love that.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: We also I have to get the spoonies ready.
Speaker 1: Oh are we doing that?
Speaker 2: I would? Oh, you don't want to. That's a lot of work for who who is it? Har Newman gets all the data.
Speaker 1: I'm the one who has to put together an entire show, sounds and everything.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I put together the entire thing. You just sit there and just do your and he does nothing.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, Spoony's coming. I mean we don't have much time. The year is just about over.
Speaker 2: Well, I say the cutoff is starts today. Any cereal from this episode on goes to next year.
Speaker 1: I think next episode because we're gonna have the holiday service.
Speaker 2: Oh cool, Yeah, definitely give me two weeks to put together an entire thing like that able.
Speaker 1: To do anyway because the big show is often you won't be here and I'm not doing it from home because you know my stance on that.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I know your stance on that, Bob.
Speaker 1: Really, after so many good cereals, we're ending on a bob Bob's Red Mill? Are you driving me home?
Speaker 2: Today?
Speaker 1: By the way, I am not damn. He has all those weird you can say damn, it's okay. I know you want that to say damn, and then you change it to dang. It's okay. Yeah, it's really all right.
Speaker 2: Oops, Yeah, you did it again, trying to be family friendly Bob's Red Mill to your good health, Bob Moore, is it like?
Speaker 1: Is that how we decided that we say it?
Speaker 2: That is how you say it is? How would you think no?
Speaker 1: Because it's spelled weird? Muselely? Right? Is it musily? What musially say it? Because now it just sounds wrong musi musially musely? How did you think it was said musically? Musily? Musially?
Speaker 2: Musicially?
Speaker 1: I'm gonna stop saying it's wholesome and nutritious. This is the European style, hot or cold. We're gonna eat it.
Speaker 2: Cold Europeans loved the musically.
Speaker 1: Dear Friends many years ago. My wife Charlie and I, so I'm not gonna read that whole thing. It's a big story from Bob Moore, and you'll see a lot of his things in the baking aisle. He has all kinds of flowers and seeds and all kinds of stuff.
Speaker 2: I made my biscuits this year using Bob's really red milk. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Oh it's gf. We've done one or two or three. I've you checked Serial Killers PC dot com and they traditionally have been like eh, because they're kind of dry ish. We're gonna moisten it up though, with some farmland, fresh dairies whole milk. I'm very excited for that. And you could probably warm that up right. You can make warm milk, you know when you're a kid and your mom ever put milk in a pot on the stove and warm it up. When on a cold day you came in from outside playing and mom made some more milk.
Speaker 2: No, No, that sounds really cool.
Speaker 1: Oh all right, well, I see raisins, maybe some cray definitely some cranberries. Uh, there's some crunchy things almost rice, crispy like pumpkin seeds and some oats and even some slippered almonds. Andrew, I have to give a.
Speaker 2: Quick shout out to Khalia. Okay, I met her at Gandhi's art party.
Speaker 1: Last week, which was a friend of the show.
Speaker 2: Yes, she was gonna send us cereals and but then we moved. Yeah, so she's going to send us new cereals. So just quick shout out to you, Khalia.
Speaker 1: She's going on a cruise. She's very excited.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she was telling me about it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know. Yeah, all right, here we go and you ready.
Speaker 2: I guess Bob's I feel like I need this mic in a better position and I don't know how to do it.
Speaker 1: You're coming off that other uh uh m. We should always do to drab doll cereals first because the mouth is just coated with sugar and this is just not doing it.
Speaker 2: Hey think the person curating it would think of that. No, well, I like to do new first, you know, so then that goes against what you just said. Pick a lane.
Speaker 1: I generally drive in the HOV lane because when I drive home, it's not in commission and it drives me crazy because people don't realize that that lane doesn't kick until three o'clock. Okay, so you idiot driving there with four people in the car going fifty five miles an hour, not an HRV lane outside of those hours. Get out. It's annoying. I'm still chewing this one spoonful.
Speaker 2: It really wasn't that bad. I give it three bowls.
Speaker 1: It's very Odie.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's Odie. It's got some nice stuff in it.
Speaker 1: One hundred bucks if you can tell me who Odie is. It was a dog? How about that?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 1: From what cartoon?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 1: Come on? Oh?
Speaker 2: The Garfield?
Speaker 1: Was it Garfield?
Speaker 2: It was gard I've been killing it today.
Speaker 1: Wow, the Garfield? What's that called? The Garfields? No, it's just yeah. Please well see for a second, my brain was saying Heathcliff.
Speaker 2: Who not Huxtable?
Speaker 1: No, definitely not the cat.
Speaker 2: I know who, Felix the cat or Heathcliff.
Speaker 1: The cat is Cliff Heathcliff. No one should terror rise. You're a neighborhood, remember, of course with the fish garbage can.
Speaker 2: Oh that was my favorite. It's such classic.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna give it two balls. It has potential. It's not bad, but it's very dry, you know, what I tell you, what does it is the oats. It's just like raw oats. And that's kind of what gets in the way of all the other things in here.
Speaker 2: I know it wouldn't match whatsoever for this cereal, But banana slices would taste good in it, like banana chips. I would like that, you know. I don't like those. Actually no, I'm not saying it would be bad, but it would be bad for me. Okay, So, well that's a nice wave.
Speaker 1: So you have turned over a new leaf.
Speaker 2: I have a great new mental health coach named Lindsay. So I just say, coach Lindsay, there we go. She would say that that is kind communication.
Speaker 1: I'm trying, Andrew, the new year is coming up.
Speaker 2: Kind communication.
Speaker 1: Learn about it. You know every year I flipped that leaf.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, she flips back and forth.
Speaker 1: You know it waves in the wind.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, she waves a little too hard. Anyway, you're gonna practice kind communication. Okay, no one's really gonna like this show, then, Pumpkin Seed listen. Thank you very much for listening to this episode of Serial Killers.
Speaker 1: Please check out our Wednesday episodes of Bold Chap We should have one this week. I don't know, I think we will you think? Will you promise?
Speaker 2: I'm not promising anything because, as Matt would say, it's not my fault and he understands. Matt.
Speaker 1: That's other Matt. I love Matt, Other Matt.
Speaker 2: I love other Matt. Let me tell you other Matt came up to me and said, I know that you were probably so busy, and this guy just doesn't get it.
Speaker 1: Oh dude, and he's totally tooling with you. Dude. He's my friend, dude.
Speaker 2: He was totally tuling with you. Man, he was totally tuln.
Speaker 1: With very this totally tooling. That's what came out. But that's what what is totally tooling? You'll see, Hey, kids, I'm totally tooling with you? What okay?
Speaker 2: Is that a phrase?
Speaker 1: I know him?
Speaker 2: Was that ever a phrase?
Speaker 1: I know him?
Speaker 2: But scratch that. I don't care.
Speaker 1: If he was joking with me, is tooling a phrase? You know what I meant? Right, Because the context was that he was joking with me, right, So you know what I meant. So maybe it is.
Speaker 2: If you're watching this, I might even pull this clip for the social media because was it a nineties thing? Maybe? I don't think so. I just think you made that up, just made it sound cool.
Speaker 1: Guess what all the kids on TikTok are going to use it. Now, watch TikTok are going to use a fifty year old going You'll say, totally tooling. It's gonna be hashtag totally tooling, and it's gonna be people like playing jokes on people watch.
Speaker 2: It's very aesthetic or just made it up? Oh so cool? Great, Well, thank you so much for listening. Thank you to our sponsor, Farmland Fresh Dairies.
Speaker 1: Follow them on Instagram at Farmland Fresh Dairies and us at Serial Killers PC.
Speaker 2: If you see their chocolate milk in the store, get it. They're setting his eggnog.
Speaker 1: I already have it. Yes, and that's gonna be the game for next week. Oh I can't wait now I just ruined it.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, well it's okay, all right, follow.
Speaker 1: Us, do all the things, check out serial KILLERSPC dot com and we'll see you when we see you.
Speaker 2: We're not touling with you, guys, we'll see you next week. Maybe we are totally say crunch Andrew, crunch crunch.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: No, I'm gonna go skateboard at home now. I'm super cool I'm gonna turn my hat sideway. I'm gonna turn my hat sideways. Don't do drugs.
Speaker 1: Kids there there, Nancy Reagan, rad eighties Rull