Speaker 1: Well well, well sauce on the side, and I have my two producers with me. Hello Andrew and Diamond.
Speaker 2: Hello.
Speaker 3: Hi.
Speaker 1: I should have said hello Diamond and Andrew since we're doing it in order of importance, and people are like, yes, that's what I would love to hear.
Speaker 2: This is gonna be great. So I'm happy to be here. Thank you, my shining stars.
Speaker 1: So Andrew had an idea and we figured we might as well give it a shot to do a podcast with no guests today, just us three shooting the shit.
Speaker 2: Yes, and I have a topic.
Speaker 4: Well, we didn't ask you for that, Okay, we didn't ask you.
Speaker 1: I need people to know that the two of you are actually very good friends, and you love each other like love love each other and it's adorable. And I too, love both of you. I think you guys love each other more than either of you love me, which is okay, but it's not real hate around here.
Speaker 4: No, it's real.
Speaker 2: And you know what armah, you know if you dropped your headphones, I should have known.
Speaker 3: Bet that's the only part that from that song.
Speaker 2: Thank god, I talk about that really quick.
Speaker 1: Yeah, for people who don't know what just happened, go ahead and answer.
Speaker 2: Jojo Siwa, can we talk about that?
Speaker 3: Go talk?
Speaker 2: I am very confused by this transformation that she's making. I'm just I don't understand what we're doing. Jojo.
Speaker 1: I think it's hilarious.
Speaker 2: It's extremely hilarious because it's just as someone who is so insulated from everything and now is coming out of it being like, guys, this is cool, right, and you're like, it's absolutely not if it.
Speaker 1: Was contan Amazing Well or Halloween.
Speaker 2: My friend Sam worked on her podcast podcast yes on the iHeart podcast network, so you can listen to where we get your podcasts, but we prefer iHeart. But when she went to her house, she has a toilet wrapped with her face on it.
Speaker 3: Excuse me, she sits on herself.
Speaker 2: I don't know that she has a toilet with her face all over it. I can show you the picture if you'd like.
Speaker 3: I'd rather not see it.
Speaker 2: Is one of those time Japanese ones.
Speaker 3: Though it's a toto.
Speaker 2: It is a toto question.
Speaker 4: How old is she? Twenty?
Speaker 1: She's twenty. I feel like she needs a little bit of grace because she's twenty.
Speaker 3: No, no, okay, okay, Let's take it back.
Speaker 1: To when either of you were twenty yep, yeah, I promised you. There was some really embarrassing stuff that you did.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Sure, but I wasn't going out there saying that I was like the next best thing, which she is.
Speaker 1: She created gay pop.
Speaker 3: That was my favorite, that.
Speaker 2: She created gay pop. That this is like no artist has ever evolved like she has, no never, It's it's she's made such a radical change. I just think that the bold statements are what get me. You can't be that bold but also be that wrong kids bop. I just it's just not it.
Speaker 4: What confuses me is that like, out of all the girls that were on Dance Moms, she comes in like the last few seasons, just stole the show and like built a full empire and now thinks that she's like the new Lindsay Lohan. I'm like, babes, let's keep it calm.
Speaker 1: Is that what she's aaming for?
Speaker 3: Well, that's what it seems like.
Speaker 1: Holy hell, you know it's crazier every turn.
Speaker 4: I mean, come on, I.
Speaker 2: Will say in terms of like stars who were good then went bad. I rewatched a couple of videos. Britney Spears is still number one with they I'm a slavey video I will say, however, when you realize that she was only nineteen in that video, very weird.
Speaker 1: What about when when she was sixteen and hit me baby one more time?
Speaker 2: It's also weird to rewatch. I gotta say I watched it recently too, and I was like, well, it's a little bit weirder now.
Speaker 4: My thing is at least like she was dating someone that we all knew around that time too, so like people sexualized her, but like it was like she has a boyfriend. No, I was too young, so maybe not edit.
Speaker 1: No, no, I see what you're saying, but I don't really. I don't know that Jojo is that she's offensive and it's terrible and it's very cringey and it's laugh worthy.
Speaker 3: Dream guest on my podcast, Yeah, the voice.
Speaker 2: Well, do you know Deanna is viral for that? I'm sorry what Deanna went viral for that. She's the one who filmed that video. And if you listen, she's the one whereafter she's like, why don't we make it my ex? You just hear Deanna go ooh.
Speaker 1: We need to get Deanna in here to talk about that.
Speaker 3: That's funny.
Speaker 2: Yes, then I heard it because Deanna has a very distinct.
Speaker 4: Oh.
Speaker 2: I was like, I know that's her, and she's like, yep, that was me. And now it's it's viral.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I the teenage downfall, the teenage pop star downfall, or like celeb downfall. It happens to all of them. It didn't happen to Justin Timberlake. He somehow avoided it.
Speaker 4: Don't get me started on him. Oh go start listen.
Speaker 1: I maybe this whole episode is gonna be a burn book, burn a celebrity.
Speaker 4: Oh.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, Joe, She's she's worth.
Speaker 2: The paper being put in flames.
Speaker 3: I'm saying, like, is it with Jojo?
Speaker 4: Siwah?
Speaker 3: Is it a joke?
Speaker 1: Are we all being punked? Is she like the funniest troll of all time? And we just it's over our heads?
Speaker 3: When good it?
Speaker 2: I think she's trying to do that now, Yes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think she's trying to Oh now she's trying to trowl because she realized how ridiculous she looks, absolutely coming out like she was a lumbering member of Kiss.
Speaker 3: Yes, yeah, she looks like this team Rex packet moving.
Speaker 2: I'm just so confused by it.
Speaker 1: Well, you know how you walk if if you have something like stuffed somehow.
Speaker 3: In your underwear. That's how she came out walking.
Speaker 1: I felt like they were like, what are you trying to prevent from entering your crack? I don't know what's going on. What is this wide stance?
Speaker 2: And she growled at the camera to It's like, what are we doing? Back to the gay videos though, oh sorry, Dirty by Christina Aguilera was another one.
Speaker 4: The no pants pants I got no crotch pants.
Speaker 2: Team in twenty twenty four standards, but in two thousand and two, I gotta tell you they knew what they were doing, Britney Spears and Christina Aguilera, who didn't Sorry, but we all think she did. Miley Cyrus with that whole camp be tame song, that ain't it.
Speaker 1: Miley Cyrus busting into adulthood reminds me of Jojo Seewah busting into adulthood.
Speaker 4: No, no, no, yes, Okay.
Speaker 1: Lost her ever loving mine for a minute, which is why we still make fun of her, even though I haven't visit line and sound like what I'm about to do. When she did her little thing on stage with Robin Thick, when she was in her like nude whatever that thing was, and she was just like humping a finger, and every conversation people had with her, She's like, hey, guy, you know, I'm Miley, Irish, I have a vagina smoke pot.
Speaker 3: I'm an adult now, everybody, I'm not Disney kid.
Speaker 1: Like that was crazy. Just like this, Jojo Seawall think it's crazy.
Speaker 4: Let me tell you something. The reason why I give Miley a pass is because I enjoyed fun. Miley, I did.
Speaker 3: I enjoyed it too.
Speaker 4: Club with some shades on, I'm like, get a popping girl.
Speaker 2: Listen.
Speaker 1: You were like I thought it was Now you're gonna start rapping about your Jay's Miley Cyrus.
Speaker 4: It was. It was so much fun in the club. I know the words, listen. And and she was going through a breakup. You know a lot of people lose their minds after a breakup. Maybe maybe Jojo Siwa will find out later on that she's losing her shit over a breakup. It is what it is.
Speaker 1: Maybe she never had her shit together to lose.
Speaker 3: Well, that's a possibility.
Speaker 1: But you were gonna say something about Justin Timberlake and why you want to flame him.
Speaker 4: Oh, I want to flame his team that was around him in the early two thousands. I don't necessarily think that it's his fault, but I think that he was made to seem like this like golden child, this guy who could never do anything wrong, and like when you read Britney's book, literally a lot of her problems stemmed from, like the way that she was treated after that breakup by everyone, when he could have just I don't know if there was anything for him to do, honestly, but like it just made me feel bad for her, and it made me look at him like he was a villain. And then Jennet Jackson the booth thing, and it's so it's.
Speaker 1: Not necessarily that she was in on it and that they both knew what was going to happen. But maybe we need to be mad at society for going after Janet when he's the one that exposed the nipple and both of them should have gotten in equal trouble.
Speaker 4: I think that he played into the fact that we should have gone harder on society, so like he played into the fact that he was just like in both situations, I'm just gonna keep my mouth shut like it is what it is. I'm taking the brunt up stuff too. You just don't see it and blah blah blah. We're both equally to blame knowing that society was really going in on these women. Well, you could have stood up. I'm just saying for Brittany.
Speaker 1: I think Brittany is getting a lot of people supporting her just because she is dancing with knives or doing whatever it is that she does twirling in her house. Now, whatever it is, a lot of people are like, oh, I support Brittany. I don't think Brittany was all that innocent. I don't think she is all that innocent right now. I don't know.
Speaker 3: I don't know any of these people.
Speaker 1: Let me just say that I don't know any of these people, and I am a giant loser for even speculating about something I don't know about. From what it seems, yeah, she's not that innocent either, and you're hatred for justin after reading the book written by Britney Spears Goes listen is maybe I'm just saying just maybe think about it.
Speaker 4: No, I get it, but then like I just whatever, TBT take me back to two thousand and four when your wee I was two thousand and four. Ten, Thank you very much. She's grown, but like I just feel like he leaned too far into not saying anything about anything, like, Okay, I'm not going to tell everyone that I cheated, but he also cheated, okay, and after she cheated, No, he cheated first. According to Brittany, there it is, and I'm riding for my girl and knives and all.
Speaker 1: She got that crazy look in her like she's gonna poke someone with one of those knives.
Speaker 2: I would be worried if I lived in a home.
Speaker 3: I don't think anyone does. I think that's her her knives.
Speaker 2: Wow. I will say it's interesting to see justin Timberlake's recent just career spot because I feel like he's in the legacy artists position now. Yeah, and I feel like he went kicking.
Speaker 1: And screaming into the legacy artists.
Speaker 2: Yes, because if you look now, like it's been four weeks since his album came out and it's already out of.
Speaker 3: The charts, like it's only been four weeks.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Oh, Andrew is the only person I know that isn't paid to look in the charts but does okay over the charts, and I am done with it, okay.
Speaker 2: Have Just and Timberlake both hate her and love her?
Speaker 3: I love the music.
Speaker 4: Don't really know if I would like him as a person if I knew him personally.
Speaker 3: So yeah, I'm not saying he's likable or not likeable.
Speaker 1: I don't know him. I'm just saying, before we string someone up because of what Britney spears alleged, maybe we just need a thing about that. That's all.
Speaker 4: Okay. I don't know Brittany.
Speaker 1: I don't know these people. I'm not a psychologist or psychiatrist.
Speaker 2: Not none of us are. That's why we're in radio doing this.
Speaker 1: Well, I know something's wrong.
Speaker 4: That's it with both of them.
Speaker 3: Yeah, who else?
Speaker 4: Shul we flame?
Speaker 1: Was this your top? This wasn't your topic that you want to bring up? You said, I have a topic.
Speaker 4: Yeah, which we didn't ask for.
Speaker 1: Okay, I need to read it. I want to hear it.
Speaker 3: I'm into it.
Speaker 2: I keep getting these terrible this is not my topic. That's just another thing that.
Speaker 4: What is going on.
Speaker 2: Someone signed me up for text messages.
Speaker 4: And from from who Trump?
Speaker 2: That's just yes, why you buck?
Speaker 3: Why do you stop?
Speaker 2: You stop every time? And they are the most desperate text messages. Hey it's me, I need you.
Speaker 3: It's McDonald.
Speaker 2: Yes, stop, it's insane.
Speaker 1: You know, somewhere out there, his his little loyal fan base is like, oh my god, he's texting me.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, for sure. Let's see what was this praying for those people who praying for us.
Speaker 2: This was a list of hard truths about getting older.
Speaker 3: Why'd you look me.
Speaker 1: Dead in the eye with that?
Speaker 4: Wow, Andrew, you're getting older?
Speaker 2: Toophrase it, these are heart truths about getting older.
Speaker 3: What are you looking at me for? Yes, let's talk about them.
Speaker 4: I'm the only person in this room that's still in their twenties. I'm just saying, don't look at me, babe, Not for long, babes, not for.
Speaker 2: A long time. All right, So should I go over a number one?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, maybe you started the Maybe you start at the bottom and you go to number one.
Speaker 4: Number ten, number ten, too hard for you.
Speaker 2: Anyway? Number ten. Your tolerance for BS will decrease. Absolutely.
Speaker 1: I feel like I never really had a high tolerance for it me, but I'm sure it's decreasing.
Speaker 2: Well. I feel like you guys are very outspoken and do not have time for it, whereas I have much time. Calendars wide open, schedule an appointment for the BS.
Speaker 1: You've also been in a lot of positions where you had to accept the BS yes, because it was like literally in the job title.
Speaker 2: Yeah, BS acceptor yeah pretty much?
Speaker 1: Okay, Yeah, your tolerance is going down for and.
Speaker 2: I love to see it boundaries. Who knew?
Speaker 3: I'm excited?
Speaker 4: What did I tell you?
Speaker 3: I'm excited for all of us.
Speaker 1: I think I've turned that corner before the others to lean into our villain era because you either die a hero or you live long enough to become the villain. Let me tell you, I understand the villains.
Speaker 3: I really do.
Speaker 1: They're not even that villainous.
Speaker 3: It's everybody else going on.
Speaker 4: Villain for years. It is what it is. Ask all, ask any of my exes, friends and boyfriends. I am a villain. It is what it is.
Speaker 2: Though, all right, Number nine is your fashion choices will change? I went, Yeah, Josh used to call me a mime or a crew or a French waiter because I loved shirts with stripes. But now I don't.
Speaker 1: Okay, did you know a black and white one? Were you like hamburglering it? Oh?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was a French. I was a mime or the Hamburg or either org That is sick. Also, polo shirts are polo shirts in.
Speaker 3: I love them.
Speaker 4: They're back.
Speaker 1: If a guy styles it the right way, a polo shirt is very sexy.
Speaker 2: Yes, I was always pissed off with the pop collars. I never understood that trend you could ever do and.
Speaker 4: It still is great.
Speaker 1: Love that, but also like, of course your fashion trends or your fashion choices are going to change as you get older.
Speaker 3: I freaking hope.
Speaker 1: So when you see these like eighty year old women walking around and something that a teenager should be wearing, I don't really see eighty year olds doing it. I just didn't want to actually dar an age group that I think does it.
Speaker 4: Sixty year olds these days, I just what.
Speaker 1: Are you doing? Be an adult? It's okay, you need to look nuts.
Speaker 4: I don't want to see a sixty year old in a body con dress.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, And let me tell you what else on this note, I'm a hypocrite because guess who still wanders into Forever twenty one every now and then?
Speaker 3: If I'm you, stop it right now?
Speaker 2: Sure?
Speaker 3: Do tank tops? Hello, okay, we'll take a tank Why would I not get my shorts there? They're great?
Speaker 4: Yeah, okay, we'll take it.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: Number eight your memory will start to slip.
Speaker 4: Oh shit, that started a long time ago for me too.
Speaker 1: I don't know if I've forgotten things.
Speaker 2: I would say yes, I used to, and I still try, not like I have a planner. I really don't like using the planner, but I know if I have it, it keeps me in line and in track, and I actually can go back and be like, oops, forgot that thing. Okay, there are there have been a couple of moments where I've been like, oh, no, I forgot that. Usually it doesn't happen, but yes, that is Unfortunately the truth about getting older. You will forget things.
Speaker 1: I texted you a bunch of people to put on the calendar the other day. Did you put them on?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 2: And there it is. That's why I need to use the planner. And I feel like the waiter who's like the person who's like, it's all in here.
Speaker 4: I got it.
Speaker 2: And when it comes out and you were a chicken Caesar and I brought you a cob.
Speaker 1: And they were like, but that's what you said. No I didn't. You didn't write it down. Okay, Andrews, send the calendar.
Speaker 2: Yes I will.
Speaker 4: I will just bang my head on the mic.
Speaker 2: Yeah, number seven. This one's interesting. You'll have to work harder to maintain your relationships.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I could see that because people have kids and they get married and they move to other places, and it's not the same as when you all have in the same neighborhood and you wade your bike to Sweet Tiller's houses. Did you ride bike? Snymond?
Speaker 4: Are you kidding? Of course I rode a bike.
Speaker 1: You strike me as someone who wouldn't know how are you now?
Speaker 4: What I will say is that I think it took me a lot longer to learn how to ride the bike than other people. But once I got on that bike, babe, I never got off. Okay, ride a two wheeler? Are you crazy?
Speaker 2: I'm so happy you're asking these questions.
Speaker 4: You guys are no, this is actually hurting my feelings. I used to go Me and my dad used to go to the track and he would run and I would ride my bike around and around and around, like almost every day.
Speaker 3: Wow, she was a cyclist, babes.
Speaker 1: Okay, let's get.
Speaker 3: Popping shout out to Brownsville.
Speaker 1: She knows how to ride a bike.
Speaker 4: Hey, Betsy had Park, what up?
Speaker 1: Are you mad that I'm wearing sweatpants a day at say Brownsville, I'm appropriating your.
Speaker 3: City where you didn't even see him. No, wait, no, they don't say Brownsville.
Speaker 1: They just say Mike Tyson. Oh listen, people say, no, listen. I got a bunch of Mike Tyson stuff because I love Mike Tyson, and like a shipload of it, said Brownsville, and I brought it into Diamond. I was like, I don't think I anywar this, Like, I'm not from Brownsville, but you are. You want this? And she was like, Okay, maybe it took like a sweatshirt.
Speaker 4: Maybe I don't remember that. You don't remember the conversation, but I don't remember. I don't remember the sweatshirts. I got to look for it, Andrew, how you mind your business?
Speaker 1: Threw it in the trash.
Speaker 4: No, but listen, we're gonna we're gonna take a trip to Brownsville. We're gonna do a nice little drive by.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm in, I'm in.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you see how many people and you're gonna drive that.
Speaker 2: Seles, has there been any relationship that you have dumped because it's been so hard you're getting older? Back to the topic.
Speaker 4: Okay, uh no, but what you've broken with like three friends and four boyfriends about not because but not because it was getting harder to maintain. No, anybody that I've broken up with friend or boyfriend, platonic or a romantic relationship, they deserved it. That X works.
Speaker 3: Okay, Listen, Diamond is.
Speaker 1: A housewife waiting to be cast. I'm just telling you no because one of my favorite things about Diamond, and I mean this is you can have one little slip up and she will never speak to you again.
Speaker 4: Absolutely, absolutely, honestly.
Speaker 2: My mom is the same way. So I think it's something to do with their birthdays.
Speaker 4: Yes, it's a virgo thing.
Speaker 3: Maybe I want to say it's a horoscope thing, but you can say it.
Speaker 2: It's okay, it might be a horoscope thing.
Speaker 4: This is the thing with me, I can only speak for myself. Right. When you do something that's going to hurt my feelings, you know that you're going to do it, and if you do it by accident, then you own up to it and you say I'm so sorry.
Speaker 1: Do you tell them you hurt my feelings?
Speaker 4: Oh? No, you know you hurt my feelings. No, what you do? No from how I respond, Like, at some point you realize that you hurt my feelings, right, and since I'm not someone who talks about my feelings at once, you know that you did that. Why would you handle it any other way? Besides like owning up to your ship. People just don't know how to let me. Don't get me started. I think we live in a world where people don't know how to deal with consequences of their own actions. Totally, So listen, you do something to me. Be ready for babes, Be ready.
Speaker 1: She swings the axe swiftly.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, don't cross Diamond at Diamond sincere on Instagram.
Speaker 4: And once you cut, once you're cut, there's no glue that could stitch this backup. Baby, that for.
Speaker 2: You number six, your dreams might not turn out the way you planned.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, it's entirely true for sure?
Speaker 4: Are you kidding? Of course? I thought I would be married with a kid by now, But you.
Speaker 1: Know what, they might turn out better?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean I Diamond asked me this today. You did your life? Oh and are you happy with how your life turned out?
Speaker 4: Now?
Speaker 1: She was saying it as shittyway, However, I was like, yeah, I really am. I was like, this has actually turned out way better than I ever anticipated. And she was like, that was not.
Speaker 3: That was not.
Speaker 4: And I really thought she would be like no, but you know, I was like, this is.
Speaker 1: The best life I gotta wish for. This is amazing.
Speaker 4: You actually said, oh, it's a little better in certain ways, and I was like, that wasn't where I was going.
Speaker 2: Interesting because it ties into number five.
Speaker 4: Wait, you're not answering any of the question, and you're not answering any of these You have to answer these two answers.
Speaker 2: No, I'm saying number six fits in with number five, which is that your definition of success will change. So yes, I think it's entirely realistic for me personally. Yeah, same thing. I had many things that I was like, oh my god, this is going to be so easy. Life is going to be great, And it is great. But my definition of success definitely, as I've gotten older, I would say, is not as defined by work as much as my personal relationships. I think I value my relationships with people and my family a lot more as I'm getting older, because I'm realizing work can only take you so far.
Speaker 3: That makes sense, that's a real stuff.
Speaker 2: So it's like, yeah, success for me has changed. Would I love to have, you know, nice big bank account.
Speaker 1: Absolutely get the Andrew, but we all know about your bank account. Please, we all know about Andie's family rents yachts, but not it was they rent out their yachts.
Speaker 2: I wish we do not have a yacht. I went on a yacht, they rent them out. I would I be working here, Absolutely not. I would lean into that nepple baby so hard?
Speaker 4: Are you kidding me?
Speaker 2: I would not be working that I'd be an influencer.
Speaker 4: Yeah, honestly, so yeah.
Speaker 2: I think success has changed for me. I like what I used success as now personally, what.
Speaker 3: Do you use success as?
Speaker 4: Diamond? Having people in your life who care about you? Yep, who care about you, like not like oh you're in a bad mood today, Like I walked past you and you didn't say hi, are you okay? No, Like people who like we'll call you from afar, who don't see you, but like sense when something is up just from like you know, like a vibe that they have. I think that that's like true love, and it's it's like it makes you feel good, like money could make you feel good, a good job could make you feel good, but like being surrounded by love like up close and from afar. Does that make sense or like that?
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's like the superficial feel good and the deep I actually feel feel good.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I think it's the quiet the people that you could have like quiet moments with where it's really just like hey, we don't need to do anything, just like sit on this couch and say nothing. We could just watch TV.
Speaker 1: I like that. Yeah, what did you do last night for dinner? I mean scramp and you invited Josh over.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he actually wanted me to make this.
Speaker 1: I live down the streets, break down the street.
Speaker 2: Well, dinner parties. I think I'm doing Thursday dinner parties?
Speaker 4: Are you kidding?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Okay, would you like on Thursday when I have to go back to Brooklyn and go to work the next day, so.
Speaker 2: Then you could just stop by have a nice home cooked and then.
Speaker 4: You don't have to pay a toll to get dinner and you wouldn't even You see how people do things and they hurt your feelings and they don't even realize it. Like why couldn't you say, oh, bring you some leftovers the next day?
Speaker 1: Your potential plan. Potential plan has hurt her feelings. You better bring her some food.
Speaker 2: I should work harder to maintain my relationship. Number four is your parents will get older too.
Speaker 3: Hate.
Speaker 2: It makes me so sad.
Speaker 1: It's probably the worst thing ever, Like the worst. I have a couple of friends right now who are dealing with health issues with their parents, and I just thought, like, when did it get to the point where like, we're taking care of our parents now? That just came out of nowhere. I don't like it.
Speaker 3: Make it stop?
Speaker 2: No horrible?
Speaker 1: Do you take care of me forever? Yeah?
Speaker 4: About me?
Speaker 3: You hate it?
Speaker 2: It's not fine. Why does that happen?
Speaker 1: Well, hopefully we'll be able to slow it sometime soon. Please if our friend from Colossal actually comes through with a lot of the re engineering stuff that podcast maybe is ered. Maybe it hasn't yet, but they were talking about doing some really really cool stuff with like genetic engineering that could slow down the aging process.
Speaker 2: I think that's great.
Speaker 1: I slow down Alzheimer's, maybe eradicate.
Speaker 2: The thing that's scary about that, though, that I think about, is that if people could live for an extra hundred years, what is that going to do to like the population.
Speaker 1: Well, hopefully people stop having children, okay, and then it's just like the people who were here, they just maintained for another hundred years in at school, kids, road everything anyway.
Speaker 2: Number three is you'll lose touch with some friends.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I think it's a hard truth, but it's also like not the biggest deal.
Speaker 1: No, because if you lose touch with them, they weren't really great ones anyway exactly, and getting them mad about it like whatever.
Speaker 2: And I think if it's into the earlier one of maintaining your relationships, you kind of prioritize like what am I putting up with? Also what you said be for like friends that are artificially like there for you. You kind of just recognize your relationships and what works for you and what doesn't.
Speaker 1: One of the hardest things I think is realizing that some of the friends you grew up with, you don't have to stay friends with that I had. You know, you don't. You don't want to be that person that's like, oh, I can't hang out with these people that I grew up with because they're doing hoodrot shit and I don't want to do it. Then you get to a point where you go and visit them and you're like, oh my god, we are doing hoodrot shit. And you are going to get me arrested. It's okay to be like, I don't need to maintain this this type of friendship anymore if we can't all grow up and be adults not snatch food off people's plates walking out South Beach. Excuse me, so one of my friends. Whenever I go back down to Miami, which is where I did a good chunk of my growing up, I see my friends from down there. Some of them are great and they have grown up, and some of them are developmentally stunted and have not. They do the same shit that we did when we were seventeen years old. And last time I saw one of them, we were walking down a one A and you know there are open air restaurants where people are sitting and eating. He was fucked up and he saw bread sitting on a table and he said, don't mind if I do, took a piece of bread and ran down the street like Aladdin.
Speaker 3: I said, what, I can't be part of this? Did you look at the people were There're people at the table.
Speaker 1: They were sitting at the table eating it was their bread.
Speaker 4: And oh, I can't even get the words out because I was so mortified.
Speaker 2: She's a guess.
Speaker 3: I was a guess.
Speaker 4: I was like, I did say anything to the people.
Speaker 1: No, I just kept it moving because I was like, oh my god, if I acknowledge, then it's obvious that I know this person. There's a chance right now that they don't think I know him. We're going to keep it moving.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: And it was like free bread for the table. So I didn't feel asked bad.
Speaker 3: And I was like, can we not what you are in your thirty sir?
Speaker 4: Let's do it an episode with him.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's actually very funny but quite the liability.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, wow, yeah, you might.
Speaker 2: Lose touch with some friends. Yes, stealing bread off people's plates, yeah, A one A number two. Of your priorities will shift, yeah yeah, oh yeah yeah.
Speaker 1: I mean what were your priorities when you were ten?
Speaker 2: I guess going to school hoping someone didn't throw up. That's why I wouldn't get anxiety. I'm just being real crazy.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 2: I had OCD for like, I had legit OCD from it. Like I see people now being like, oh my god, I have OCD. My OCD was manifested, but literally I would get out of the shower at the same time I would make the bed the same way all because in my head I was convinced that would stop people from getting sick at school.
Speaker 1: Tell him where it came from. I found out where his throw out thing came from the other day when we were doing our community cook What your friend Nick said, It happened in a swimming pool at swimming camp.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no, no, just an example of something that happened.
Speaker 4: Someone threw up in a swimming pool. That happened. Oh god, I'm locking a core memory for me, and not a good one. I didn't do it, but I could see it right now. You're fucking me up.
Speaker 2: Man, Yeah, I'm sorry. I went to swim camp with my best friend Nick, and he lasted for about two days and then he got sick for the two months that swim camp never came back. So there I was swimming every day in this dad pool. I'm gonna tell you something. It was like a mix of people between like kindergarten to like seventh grade. So what are you twelve?
Speaker 1: Yeah, and all.
Speaker 2: These little kids got to go swim first. The little guppies as they call them. Let me tell you, the guppies are dirty, and you know what they would do scoop it out. It was poop vomit. You now throw it out, No, dump a whole bunch of chemicals in. Then they'd call everyone and be like, it's splash, Tom.
Speaker 3: Kick the pool to get the chemical circulator.
Speaker 1: Should we name this camp because that does not seem sanitary?
Speaker 2: I honestly I pushed that way far back into my memories.
Speaker 4: That is disgusting.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm pretty sure you have to clear the whole pool when someone has a poo.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you did. The pool was cleared, they would scoop it out. You'd all be sitting on the edge waiting like awkwardly as the kid would be like, I did it poopy. They would scoop it out. Then they'd throw literally, like I'm not even lying, like a bag of chemicals, and then you would all kick to get it flowing.
Speaker 1: So you saw someone puke in that pool, I did, and that just ruined it was okay, always terrified. I would also like you to know that today Diamond almost puked. And as she was almost puking, instead of Andrew worrying about like are you okay, Andrew started yelling, please don't throw up, Oh my god, please don't throw up. I can't handle it.
Speaker 3: Please don't throw up.
Speaker 1: Meanwhile, Diamond is legitimately like yacking and gagging I should say hacking and gagging into a trash can because she thought she ate a moldy grape. It was very chaotic.
Speaker 4: My stomach is still unwell, okay. And the fact that you brought up thrown up in a pool, it really is. I can't what happened. Somebody threw up in the pool right in front of me, and I was like trying to run away from the vomit water like backing up.
Speaker 3: And I can't.
Speaker 4: Swim, you know that? Or I just learned how to swim. I couldn't swim.
Speaker 3: Then I was all, oh, and it was blue.
Speaker 4: It was blue. It was blue. Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes. I don't remember your name, but it was at Padget summer camp. Jesus be a fence.
Speaker 2: I remember the.
Speaker 1: Kid like everyone had, the kid who always used to puke on the school bus or like in the classroom.
Speaker 4: Okay, that was me.
Speaker 2: I have the story about this ken.
Speaker 1: Ken was a puker.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I am convinced. And I was told I was lying, but I know I'm not lying. Kindergarten, there was a girl that threw up. I kid you, not every day. In hindsight, my mom was like, yeah, she threw up like once, and you like kept reacting to it. But I know she puked every day in the school. Was lying to her. No, it was a cover up. There was a cover that girl threw up every day every day.
Speaker 1: Ken peeked on the bus every day. No, I will beep his last name, but he every day he peeked on the bus and it was like kind of at the same time, and people be like, oh, here it goes, Ken's gonna puke. And because you puke on the floor of the bus and you kept moving, Yeah, Ken's puke on that bus. Man, it was bad news.
Speaker 4: No. I used to throw up all the time. Yeah, I had. I had a very stomach. I think after a while I was able to, like I knew it was coming, so I would run to the bathroom or something like that. But I have a very weak stomach, and I would just see people do things that I thought were discussed like was disgusting, and I would throw up. Hence why I'm gulping right now, because I really, I really do feel like if.
Speaker 1: I see someone actually vomit, it does make me for a quick second, be like, unless it's Danielle. When Danielle starts to dry heave, I laugh so hard. Oh it's so funny the noises that she makes. And if anyone ever has heard her do it, you might think it's fake. It is not.
Speaker 4: No, that is real.
Speaker 1: Okay, we're getting there.
Speaker 2: So that was number two year priorities. Well shit, don't know how that led there, but here we are. And finally number one is your body will betray you.
Speaker 3: Oh honey, let me talk about it.
Speaker 1: That shit started when I was eighteen to my ACL damn it.
Speaker 4: Oh wow, I thought talking about Gane and Wayne, she's talking about like real issues here.
Speaker 3: I mean, wait, Gane also sucks terrible. How does that feel? What does that feel like? Terry A co So.
Speaker 1: I actually, from what I've heard other people describe it as versus what happened to me? It was nothing like I thought. I just sort of like twisted it for a second, and I kept trying to play in the game. And that day I went home and I was laying down and my knee just kept bouncing up and down. And my coach even said, you did not tear your ACL if you would have torn your ACL.
Speaker 3: We would have heard a pop. You no already heard a pop?
Speaker 4: Like it's cool.
Speaker 1: So then when I got my ACL surgery and I showed up for the bank, when I was like, well, well well, coach Dixon, what say you now? He was like, oh my god, there's something wrong with you. How did we not know this?
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's as right it soccer anyway.
Speaker 2: Wow, my body betrayed me by giving me ibs. You I mean, I hate it. It's so oh wait, oh my god, that ibs.
Speaker 1: How andrew up a store, the one where you kill him?
Speaker 2: What's the one that you get?
Speaker 4: Like?
Speaker 3: Yeah, and.
Speaker 1: I do not have ims.
Speaker 3: I do not come back to.
Speaker 1: The memory thing. You're confusing things, ye say, Oh.
Speaker 2: My god, this is how I know. This is what sucks about getting older.
Speaker 1: Those are oh man, but I forever. We will have Andrew on a recording saying my body is.
Speaker 2: I do not have ips. I have gurd Andrew. It's terrible. My throat feels like it's on fire after I eat anything spicy, Like.
Speaker 3: Oh, you love spicy food.
Speaker 2: I love spicy food and it's not great.
Speaker 1: And red sauce. Red sauce probably gets you and you're Italian. That's gonna be terrible. Yes, actually you're Greek in Albanian, but we act like you're Italian.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm thirty percent from my mom's side.
Speaker 4: Oh fraud. Okay, what about you?
Speaker 2: What? How?
Speaker 1: How has your body betrayed you?
Speaker 2: Ida?
Speaker 1: My kidney attacked me and I came from decided to fall out.
Speaker 4: No, we know.
Speaker 1: Wasn't the elephant a glasshole?
Speaker 4: Yeah? She kissed an elephant with her mouth open.
Speaker 3: I did. I loved it, and I would kiss it again.
Speaker 4: That's you are sick in the head.
Speaker 2: I love the hospital from.
Speaker 4: See her memory's gone. She wants to do it again because she doesn't remember called very clearly.
Speaker 1: Let me tell you this. Andrew was my hero. He showed up at the hospital with a pillow and you have no idea how much that changed my life.
Speaker 3: I love you.
Speaker 2: I was so drunk when I dropped that pillow. Sister came downstairs and I walked. It was like a monsoon at the bar. It was like midsummer. And I walked from my apartment because I got home and I was like, I'm just gonna walk this pillow. It was eleven thirty at night and I was like Riyah and Priya. It was just down there. I'm like, this is a pillow.
Speaker 4: It was great.
Speaker 3: I loved the pillow.
Speaker 1: The pillow was amazing. I was in the emergency room for so long that I doored out myself a pillow, and the nurse was like, I don't think I've ever seen this happen. Do you mind if I take a photo?
Speaker 3: I said, go right.
Speaker 1: Ahead, y'all don't have pillows in here. How do they know I'm resourceful? Because they don't want you to be comfortable and the emergency them, that's what they told me. They literally want you to get the out of there, so they're not gonna give you a pillow.
Speaker 3: So a girl door to ask herself one.
Speaker 1: Then I moved rooms and I forgot it, couldn't go get it back, And that's when Andrew brought me a pillow.
Speaker 4: Yeah, why couldn't you get it back? Why couldn't you get the pillow?
Speaker 1: Well, once a pillow has gone missing at a hospital, yeah yeah, yeah, I don't want someone to go find it and give it back to meet.
Speaker 2: That's the hospital's business.
Speaker 3: Tell me about your body's betrayal.
Speaker 4: I don't even know.
Speaker 1: I'm not even thirty. There's been no betrayaling.
Speaker 4: No, there has been. I can't eat what I want to eat anymore. I mean, what a tragic life to live that everybody lives, you know, it is what it is.
Speaker 3: I mean, I hope we can rebuild.
Speaker 4: Oh honestly, cognitive decline over here for me, because like I'll be in the middle of a conversation and I'll like think about something else and I'm like, this isn't normal.
Speaker 3: This is not normal.
Speaker 4: I shouldn't be thinking about what Andrew said yesterday while I'm talking to you today. You know, it just and I jump. I jump.
Speaker 3: Okay, the brain.
Speaker 1: Do you think that that's age or do you think that that's the massive onset of all social media and our minds are just constantly jumping around from one thing to another.
Speaker 4: It could be, but I blame covid. Okay, yeah, well honestly, like.
Speaker 1: In fact, it was viral.
Speaker 4: I feel like brain fog has taken over my life since twenty twenty. That's when I saw a significant change. So you know, it could be traumatic experience that I don't want to relive. I don't know. Something's up, something's up.
Speaker 1: We're gonna have to get to the bottom of that brain fog, brain fog. That was again topic that you've brought to the table Andrew.
Speaker 2: Oh so much. I feel like instead of saying it was your burn book, I feel like, this is like you're getting saucy. Episode, Like, if it's just a topic, it's like getting saucy.
Speaker 1: So you want to know what my biggest beef with it is. So I read a quote the other day that I fully believe losers talk about winners. Winners don't talk about losers. So when we're shit talking these celebrities, I'm like, we are being losers right now because they don't give a hell what we're talking about. Right comparatively, we are the losers in said scenario, and I don't want to be. However, Jojo Shall really pushed me over the edge.
Speaker 4: Song is good.
Speaker 1: It was good when the first person wrote it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, talk about it, burn And you know what, you know why she deserves to be burned because she talked about the writing process when she was making that song that was clearly stolen word for word, beat for beat from someone else, Like, come on, man, Drake, whoever actually wrote that song?
Speaker 1: Yeah, we know, I forget what her name is. Like carry something who wrote the original.
Speaker 2: Britt Smith is.
Speaker 1: Just like carry Yeah, and I read that her song actually like charted better than JoJo's charting.
Speaker 2: Still, yeah, jos is off the charts.
Speaker 1: Not in a good way, fell off the chart, just didn't explode off the charts.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: All right, Well, I feel like we could skip and ask me anything because we've been talking for quite a while.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's been like thirty forty minutes of just straight us talking. That's great.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 1: I wonder if anyone's gonna be as interested in this as we are.
Speaker 4: I probably not once they hear Andrew's voice. Next.
Speaker 1: Next, Well, if you want to get a hold of us, Andrew, how can they find you?
Speaker 2: At Andrew Pug. I'm only on Instagram.
Speaker 4: And Diamond at Diamond sincere and add the underscore for X.
Speaker 1: And I'm at Baby Hot Sauce on Instagram. I don't really do anything else. Also, I keep reading to say it like subscribe, follow, yes, and you can also leave us a review yep, because we enjoy reading them. By we, I mean me, I enjoy reading them. And this has been really fun and we're having a good time. So thanks thanks for joining me.
Speaker 2: All We gotta get some sauce on the side merch.
Speaker 1: Okay, I saw a hat that someone else made that I'm gonna jojo sewah and act like it's mine. Just make them it pass not.
Speaker 4: It was great.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, we're gonna do it.
Speaker 2: What's your fan army called?
Speaker 1: Well, first, I don't think I have an army, so I can't name something that doesn't exist.
Speaker 2: I feel like the sauce packets. That's your little.
Speaker 3: Fan Like sauce packets. We just call the packets, the packet, the packet.
Speaker 2: Thanks so much for listening. Packets.
Speaker 3: I love it.
Speaker 2: It sounds like I could get bad.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we don't need people to start rhyming things with packet. On that note, I love you guys. We will be back next week.
Speaker 4: Byye