Speaker 1: It's the best bit of the week.
Speaker 2: With Morgan Part two, she's breaking down the top seven segments from the Bobby Bones Show this week.
Speaker 3: What's up, friends, It's time to get caught up on the show from this week.
Speaker 4: That's why you're here.
Speaker 3: But it's also the weird in between time between Thanksgiving and Christmas where we're doing a lot of shopping and decorating and hanging out friends and family. So hopefully you're enjoying this in between time and if not, this is a moment of hour of silence and peace for you that you just get a catch up on the show.
Speaker 4: So thanks for being here.
Speaker 3: Make sure you check out Part one and part three this weekend with Eddie he joins me. In Part one, we talk all about our Thanksgiving things that happen with our families, and Part three is always listener questions, so check those out and without further ado, let's get into the best segments.
Speaker 4: From the show this week. Bobby shared a list of.
Speaker 3: The toughest jobs that people may think are actually easy, but they aren't.
Speaker 4: Bobby, Eddie a lunchbox.
Speaker 3: They all shared their toughest jobs they've ever had, and it had me thinking back to my time as a server host to go Expo or that Buffalo Wild Wings for several years, and.
Speaker 4: All of those jobs combined were pretty rough.
Speaker 5: Number seven the list of jobs that are tougher than people think, right to have them here. By the way, what was your toughest job you ever had? Eddie?
Speaker 6: Probably working for my dad man warehouse forklifts. He sold like street lights, and so we would just move street lights to one pile to another, load trucks, put them on forklifts.
Speaker 7: It's terrible.
Speaker 5: You got drive forkli as a kid.
Speaker 7: Yeah. Yeah, they would let me, dam and your dad.
Speaker 6: No, the two guys that worked at the warehouse, they were awesome, dude. They were like gang members, but they were awesome in South Texas.
Speaker 7: Yes, and then I was like, EDDI want you want to drive the.
Speaker 5: Fourth They like a protective of you.
Speaker 7: Yeah yeah yeah, but I mean they would let they were in charge of the warehouse and.
Speaker 5: They were trying to get you in the gang.
Speaker 6: No, No, they would never do that. One time they brought their cousin in. That guy had stories.
Speaker 7: He's from Chicago.
Speaker 6: Gang stories, Yeah, dude, crazy gang stories. I think he was actually down in South Texas because he did something about in Chicago.
Speaker 5: He's on the run, I think, so mine would probably be golf course maintenance because it just sucked. I had to wake up when the sun was up, we had to already be mostly done with mowing greens and weed eating. That was tough. But I think I learned most from waiting tables because you just have to learn how to deal with people and good people, bad people, rich people. Everybody's weird and different and awesome. But those would probably be the two hardest for those reasons.
Speaker 8: Lunchbox, Oh it's easy Sam's Club sixty four sixteen, because all I had to do was get the shopping carts and that sounds so easy. But my Sam's was at the top of the hill, so everybody parks downhill. So for eight hours a day in the one hundred degree heat in San Antonio, Texas, I would be up the hill dragging those carts. I mean, it was miserable, and that asphalt. Just think one hundred degrees asphalt makes it one hundred and fifty out there. Tough job.
Speaker 5: These are the jobs that are much tougher than we think. So it's not like the absolute toughest job, because I'd probably like a logger had friends that were loggers.
Speaker 7: Oh man rated that for a little bit.
Speaker 5: Well, they'd all come back this.
Speaker 7: Missing fingers, yeah, of course, yeah.
Speaker 5: Or parts of fingers. All right, here we go. Number One, caregiver. That'd be very tough.
Speaker 7: I can do that, you know what.
Speaker 5: I think about two things with caregivers, So big shout out to caregivers out there. One, the poop and pee you have to deal with. Oh this for older people just in general, but I think of older people. Yeah, there also could be babies. And then also the death.
Speaker 7: That's tough. You get close to someone and they just die.
Speaker 5: Number two any customer facing job. So I worked at hobby lobby a way to tables like retails again to deal with people. And generally people are good, but if you're dealing with a lot of people, you get enough crappy people, then it does affect your day. Next up, paramedics and EMTs. I would have expected that one to be really hard. You got that's gonna be a hard job, and you got to have a big heart because you're not gonna get rich doing that. You just got to have a heart of somebody who wants to help save people.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but I think what happens in those jobs so many times is that people just get you know, numb, numb to what they're seeing every day. I need them to, I know, but I need that they're not a person anymore after like so many years of being a paramedic.
Speaker 5: Now my problem. I need them to be numb and be efficient, and I need them not to be overly emotional so they can make good decisions. I next up construction labor, like tile a roofing. I did roofhouses. It was awful. It's so hot. The cleanup is the worst part. That's my first part of roofing, doing cleanup, because all the roofers would go up and clean up and throw it on the ground. All they just throw it on the ground. They take the shovels, put the shovel under the shingle, push your foot through, throw it over the shoulder and here I am down. They catching it and putting in the back of a clean up is the worst.
Speaker 7: I feel like the heat is.
Speaker 5: The heat's brutal, brutal. Custodian at five teacher at six, oh teacher, come on, dealing with.
Speaker 7: Kids all day?
Speaker 5: Dude, You think teacher is easy?
Speaker 8: Yeah, I mean they just hand a worksheet out, put a movie on. I don't agree with him, by the way, they don't that. I just want to give him a little space to talk. I mean, you guys, I'd like teachers are just like whoa, it's so backbreaking.
Speaker 5: I mean, yeah, and they don't make that much money.
Speaker 8: But that doesn't mean I mean they chose that profession. Let's not add like it is so hard. I think it's they're in the air conditioning, sitting down behind a desk.
Speaker 6: It's got to be hard being a good teacher. Yes, are there teachers like lunchbox Saint? Probably the mail it in.
Speaker 7: Yes, let's watch a movie.
Speaker 5: They're numb to it like the paramedics. A teacher at seven call center operator Ray Mundo, Stop you did this?
Speaker 9: Yeah, telecommunications. The worst part is you have to do over one hundred calls a day. I mean, do the math on that. You're taking ten to fifteen an hour when you don't take your breaks.
Speaker 5: So you get a call, can bring any answer, grinding communications.
Speaker 7: This is Ray Mundo. How can I help you?
Speaker 5: My internet will connect, let me transfer you. We're supposed to help him.
Speaker 9: I would only help people wrike it upsell so then I would just send them over to the text.
Speaker 5: Okay, so if you get upsell like they want a better package.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I was just I'm trying to make money and deals, but I was supposed to lightly help them with their issue. If they said problem boom, next line, I need somebody needs a deal.
Speaker 5: I'll give you two more delivery driver, which lunchbox did it? James Delli?
Speaker 7: Is that tough?
Speaker 8: That was tough just because you would haul all this stuff across the hospital. You know, three buckets iced tea, five party trays, and those stupid drug reps. No tip, get out of here.
Speaker 5: Even somebody that gets so offended by not getting tips he hates tipping.
Speaker 8: No, here's the deal. I tip if I have a delivery driver that carries three gallons of iced tea with their five gallon bucket of ice and then specific though I'm just telling you.
Speaker 7: And this happened to you one time, no, a lot of times.
Speaker 8: I'm telling you. These drug reps. It was so crazy how cheap they were and they weren't even spending their own money. It's like, dude, you got a billion dollar company and you're not gonna give me ten bucks, Like, get out of here delivery driver.
Speaker 5: Now though it is probably.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, I feel like that's kind of fun because you have to deal with anyone.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but you're depending on people to tip you and you don't even have a chance to create a relationship. You're depending on blind generosity. Yeah, and people just picking the lowest option because while they're just delivering it and you don't have to make eye contact with them a waiter, if you step on them, you just spent forty five minutes with her. There's a human element to it there. The last one is wedding videographer a photographer.
Speaker 7: Oh stop, I did that?
Speaker 8: Stop?
Speaker 6: That's easy as easy money, dude, easy money money.
Speaker 5: Why does it say it's harder than we think.
Speaker 7: I don't know. Maybe because people are so picky with what they want.
Speaker 5: Or maybe because these the people that do it, well.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I just mailed it in.
Speaker 8: I just you're the teacher of the wedding videographers. I mean, you just take a hundred pictures and a couple of them are gonna be good, you know what I mean. It's like, oh, good, got you some pictures here you go. Stop.
Speaker 5: I don't I don't think it's that easy, but.
Speaker 8: I think it's hard because everybody's partying and you don't get to party. That's what makes it hard.
Speaker 5: Alcohol not able to drink it. Yeah, if we missed Anny, let us know.
Speaker 2: It's the best bits of the week with Morgan number.
Speaker 3: Two, Turkey Day, Turkey Week, Thanksgiving, however you address it.
Speaker 4: It just happened last week.
Speaker 3: So everybody shared what happened over their Thanksgiving holiday. We've got some bad traffic, somebody injured themselves. It was a lot that happened over the Thanksgiving.
Speaker 5: Breaker spent Thanksgiving in Fort Gibson, Oklahoma, and then Fayetelle, Arkansas, just kind of went back and forth and luckily they're an hour and a half from each other, and so we were driving on that kind of the trek over and it gets dark at like four pm. Now it's weird. And so we're driving Caitlin's dad's truck and because we flew over there, and so we're driving his truck. It's a big truck, bigger that I'm used to driving. Ap litt troll parking it. I'ma be honest with you, I'm not afraid to admit my black of masculine and yeah, so it's it's a little bigger truck I'm used to.
Speaker 10: There's one thing you struggle with that's park.
Speaker 5: Well, there's a lot of things I struggle with, but I appreciate that. So we're driving and all of a sudden, I see the Hey, one of your tires is losing air rapidly and there's nothing around us, and so the weather's colder, of course it's losing air. Everything else pure. You wake up and it's like, duh, I'm talking about rapid And so it's at like twenty eight, say Caitlin, I think we're losing it. Twenty six, Oh no, twenty two, oh yeah, sixteen. Luckily again in Westville, Oklahoma, there's one gas station that we pull into. We found a spot with a light, and I know how to change a tire, but I'm in a boot, I can barely walk. She's pregnant. What the crap we gonna do? It's Thanksgiving night, and so we called Triple A, the guy who was the nicest guy ever. And I've had the Triple A happen before. Where it's been like four hours. That's kind of what we were waiting for because it was Thanksgiving. Guy shows up in like twenty minutes.
Speaker 10: Oh that's awesome.
Speaker 5: Oh, it was a life saver. I wish I knew the guy's name. Just be it. Tell me something good, like switched it out?
Speaker 10: What was it? A nail?
Speaker 5: Huge? Yeah, popped the tire and so we got very lucky because I think I would have kept driving a Caitlin was the one that goes, hey, maybe we should pull over. There's one gas station here, let's pull over. So we pulled over. We got there fine. That's probably the hardest part of our Thanksgiving. If we were doing like worst and best ox ill heart football coach.
Speaker 10: So what's happened with that?
Speaker 5: It's hired of coach. We were waiting forever. I guess that's the best. Oh, we had to go Thanksgiving? It was normal.
Speaker 10: Did y'all play?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 5: We lost, but I didn't count because we didn't. I was there. It is a terrible game. No, no, new one didn't come to after the Oh yeah, forgot we played. We got drummed. We got drumed by Missouri and their head coach, who I like, who I know a little bit. He gave us the old no, you'll do better, Nick like in an interview was like we miss Arkansas being good. They're head coach. We hired a new coach, so I don't know him. I have a close friend that's friends with them, so it's exciting.
Speaker 10: Do you feel good about him?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Sure. I'm emotionally dead from this season. I thought Thanksgiving we bring it back.
Speaker 7: It didn't.
Speaker 5: No, I am emotionally dead from this year. We went to Brett Eldridge's Christmas show last night here in town. It was fantastic. If he's coming to your city, he does the Glow Christmas Tour. It was awesome. And so we got there. Man, I'm just slow in this boot, and so I'm trying to get around the rhyme and just dragging my leg. You guys don't know.
Speaker 7: It's like we don't man.
Speaker 5: I needed one of those placards.
Speaker 7: I will handicap pard.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, I need. It's hard to get around.
Speaker 10: Did you have handicapped seats?
Speaker 7: Can you imagine.
Speaker 10: If you just scoot in the aisle, it's like pews.
Speaker 5: We just sat with his family.
Speaker 10: I mean, did Julius get the aisle?
Speaker 5: Yeah? It was ale. Yeah, that's what's up. It was. It was it was a good Thanksgiving. Thanks Heaving is weird because it's just too close to Christmas. We should move it to September. No these years, Yeah, we just moved. I don't think there's ever a bad time to improve.
Speaker 10: No, because then you take away the holidays.
Speaker 11: This is why it's good to have it here, because it's like the holidays, Giving.
Speaker 10: Christmas, New Year's it's the holidays.
Speaker 7: I realize that, and then.
Speaker 10: Take close the season.
Speaker 8: It really is too.
Speaker 5: Close to close.
Speaker 10: You can't have you can't have it in September, guys.
Speaker 8: Not about may I agree?
Speaker 5: Man, don't.
Speaker 8: Is just too much because you can't seeing family that quick. It's just it's not very budget conscious.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 5: It just costs a lot of money to go places.
Speaker 7: And it's just a meal, right, yes, And it's just a meal.
Speaker 5: It's junior varsity Christmas.
Speaker 11: It's not just a meal. I will fight for this. Y'all are going to ruin the holidays.
Speaker 5: It's too close. I'm telling you, it's too close. Okay, So anyway, that was that's mine.
Speaker 11: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Did somebody say they met me your Thanksgiving?
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 11: So we were at my boyfriend's parents house and there was some people there that I don't know well, but they were their guests and we're sitting at the table, and he mentioned like, oh, yeah, I met Bobby once at Bricktops. I'm like, okay, maybe He's like, yeah, it was down in Franklin. It was he was with a bunch of guys sitting at the bar having brunch. And I was like, I don't think that was Bobby. He goes, well, he said he was Bobby, so that I have like, why do you think it's not Bobby? And I was like everything you said there like nothing equals Bobby. You said Bricktops and Franklin with a bunch of guys sitting at the bar having brunched. Like I don't even know, Like I can't even think of a scenario where that would actually be Bobby.
Speaker 5: Yeah. No, there's no chance, no chance you've been a brick Top. I don't know that I have been Bricktops. But if I grab food or something, but I wouldn't. I don't go sit at a bar.
Speaker 7: I don't have a bunch of guys.
Speaker 5: Yeah, a bunch of front, but none of that's for a brunch.
Speaker 10: No, No, I was like, you definitely, I don't wait to.
Speaker 5: Leave my house.
Speaker 10: He met an impostor.
Speaker 5: Yeah, there are people if they have dark grim glasses and they're like a generic looking white guy. There are people people that I know that have been up to those type of fellas, and I just say they're me not to like get anything. They just think it's funny. Yeah, you get no more generic looking white guy with darkroom glasses than me. I did get confused for Johnny Knoxville again. I'm getting that more and more now over the break one time. I've had it three times in the last couple of months.
Speaker 10: Where your hair is not great, not great.
Speaker 5: But I don't think we know him as being gray haired. I think he does fear factor now and he does have greay hair. You're kind of like, oh, Johnny Knoxville like us, he's gotten older, right, But I think and it's always happened in the middle of like me taking pictures with other people and they see me taking picture, so they just assume I'm something whatever something is, and they're like, oh, are you Johnny Knoxville. I am not, who are you? They're alway disappointed. Well, let me tell you who I am. Bobby Bones, never heard of you. You're not Johnny Koxville. No, okay, don't want a picture. Yeah, oh, I didn't ask if you wanted a picture. You don't have to tell me you don't want a picture. But no, that wasn't That wasn't me. Definitely not Thanksgiving Watchbox.
Speaker 8: I went to North Carolina. Man, let me tell you. Sometimes you know your family, I don't know if they're just messing with you. But my mother in law we used to go to sit down to eat, there's no rolls, and I'm like, she goes, oh, did I forget your roles? I know that's your favorite?
Speaker 5: Did you say there were no were you irritated there were no roles?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 8: I was looking around, was like rolls, guys, where the roles? And that's when she looked to me. She goes, oh, rolls, did I forget your roles? Like I don't know if that's her like flirting or sending a message or like she's learning at me.
Speaker 10: Like she knows your favorite and then she's not going to give it to.
Speaker 5: You someone in third grade because you like them.
Speaker 8: Like it was just so weird. So it was just like what are we doing? Like we had Thanksgiving with no rolls? It was like the worst thing.
Speaker 5: That's like the worst first world problem ever. There are like actual hungry people out there. This is we had no role rock this world.
Speaker 12: Man.
Speaker 8: His favorite, that's my favorite Thanksgiving side is buttery rolls.
Speaker 6: And it sounds like you're talking about like we showed up and there was no turkey, you.
Speaker 8: Know, like nobody was even there. They led us to an empty lot. Might as well been. It was just like disaster.
Speaker 5: So it wasn't a good Thanksgiving.
Speaker 8: No, And then let me tell you that drive back. Oh my gosh, drove it. It was supposed to be five and a half hours. Eight hours?
Speaker 5: Is the traffic or oh yeah, oh the day after Thanksgiving?
Speaker 8: Oh no, we came back yesterday and there was just people everywhere everywhere. It's just traffic for I mean, you go slow stop stop.
Speaker 7: Traffic before Yeah, dude, Yeah it was awful.
Speaker 8: Man, it was a long day.
Speaker 5: Ed did you cut your hand?
Speaker 7: I did?
Speaker 12: Man.
Speaker 6: So you know how we were doing that story like last week about how the top reasons why you go to the emergency room on Thanksgiving? Well, I was cooking and I sliced my finger cutting an onion, Like the onion was it moved while I was pushing the knife down, got my finger. Luckily, my sister was there she's an ear nurse and she passed it together. But look, dude, I look like Frankenstein. Oh no, isn't that crazy? And I was like, do I need not like it? I was like, do I need to go to the er? She said no, I have surgical glue, so we're good. She did a whole in the kitchen.
Speaker 5: You are frank your finger of Frankenstein.
Speaker 7: I look like it was good. It's good. The turkey was amazing. I did I fried it?
Speaker 5: Can you be amazing amazing? Yea, yeah, yeah, yeah you can.
Speaker 6: Yeah, because when you do a turkey you really have no idea how it's going to turn out. And when I took that first bite and everyone was like, Eddie, this is so good.
Speaker 5: Like that's good, nailed. Do you watch because I never make the food, do you watch if you make the food? Do you watch everybody's face when they start to eat your thing?
Speaker 7: Yeah, that's part of it.
Speaker 5: And if they don't go, oh, this is so good, but they say nothing, are you insulted?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 6: I wait about ten fifteen minutes, I'm like, what do you guys think of the turkey?
Speaker 5: But nobody's gonna say bad because they didn't make it.
Speaker 7: You could tell. Some people are like, it's pretty good. It's pretty good, man, thank you.
Speaker 11: Oh they're like, like what I do is when you go back into the kitchen after everybody's gotten their plate, you see if your dish like it's sort of empty.
Speaker 5: Yeah, like if people keep going back, yeah, proofs in that pudding?
Speaker 10: Yeah yeah yeah. I'm like, okay, yes, we did good. There's nothing left.
Speaker 5: Today's the last day that you can eat leftovers.
Speaker 7: Oh that's there. It goes bad.
Speaker 5: Yeah, otherwise it is unhealthy for you to eat the food that you have for Thanksgiving. We didn't bring any back. And also we actually took some things because I can't eat a lot of things because of my stupid dairy allergy.
Speaker 10: Oh yeah, how did your fried ocre grow grow?
Speaker 5: They didn't make me any they did it.
Speaker 10: I thought they were picking Bob Charlie.
Speaker 5: Now, first of all, Charlie's Charlie shout out Oklahoma, when I gonna do that? And then but yeah, no, I did. I got no fried Okra. I don't want to bring it up. I thought the flat tire was a little worse. But now that you mention it not having fried.
Speaker 7: Okra, was it your mother in law?
Speaker 6: Being like, oh, did I forget nobody said anything about it?
Speaker 10: Did you?
Speaker 12: No?
Speaker 10: Wow?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean yeah, but it was like you did say something. Well to my wife when we were alone, I was like, so what, because I didn't do anything. So it's kind of hard to complain when you didn't do jack crap and like I got a messed up foot, My foot's on the coffee table elevated, like I'm doing nothing and everybody else is doing everything around me.
Speaker 10: And so even when you're asking, you weren't really complaining. You were just curious.
Speaker 5: Well to my wife, I was just like I must have missed the OCRA.
Speaker 7: And no what she say?
Speaker 5: No, we weren't able to get any and I was like, oh, that would be why I missed it. I guess, And I do this whole thing where I'm like, I guess, just another sad holiday.
Speaker 13: Huh.
Speaker 8: That's fun.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's fine.
Speaker 2: It's the best bits of the week with Morgan number two.
Speaker 3: So we used AI to figure out which celebrities everybody looks like they're celebrity doppelgangers, and it was kind of interesting the results. Some were far fetched, some not so much. I'm curious your guys's thoughts after you hear this, if any of them correlate or were just totally off base.
Speaker 5: Number five, we stuck photos of each of us into AI and said, hey, what celebrities do we most resemble? And so it's the picture from our photo shoot. So everybody knows the last one that we did. Who would you like to hear first? I'll go you.
Speaker 10: Okay, Well let's see lunchbox.
Speaker 5: Well, no, I said to you though I asked you. Yeah, I go amy, he asked himself.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I thought you.
Speaker 5: I asked you, then changed my mind and decide I'm going to ask myself. Okay, gotcha, I'm gonna go you.
Speaker 10: Okay.
Speaker 5: Julie Bowen Modern Family, Okay, I am. It says similar age range, similar age range, vibe and the expressive mom next door energy. Okay, that's good.
Speaker 10: Mom next door.
Speaker 5: Well what did you want?
Speaker 10: Yes, that's me. She's fifty five, similar age range, hunk.
Speaker 5: But I didn't say this, but looks Great's know, I couldn't. Do you take that as a compliment. Number two Elizabeth Banks, oh from by the Bell No, that lives from Game. She's she's pretty yeah yeah, similar facial structure and the put together but still down to earth presence. That feels very Amy.
Speaker 7: Okay, I do see that one so far.
Speaker 10: I like both of these.
Speaker 5: I promise you I manipulated these. None okay, you have my word, and all these were.
Speaker 10: Okay, Well, what's about to happen?
Speaker 5: I'm just saying or something really good because number three is faith Hill early two thousands era. That early two thousand yeah, parentheses, early two thousands era when Amy styled a little more glam. She can really give faith Hill energy, especially with the warm blonde tones. Wow.
Speaker 11: Okay, maybe I was short, but also no Faith Hills like next level.
Speaker 5: No way, I agree with I'm just telling you what it says.
Speaker 11: Thanks lunchs No, no, he's he's dissing me.
Speaker 5: Guys, I agree with he was dissing you. I was telling you it was true, Amy said.
Speaker 8: I agreed with Amy.
Speaker 5: Okay, Eddie, this is not good. I'm not sure who one of these guys is, and we'll get there. But number three John Leguizamo, Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, I know who he is, Summer of Sam. I think he's very Italian though, right he is, he is Italian. Both have animated expressions that can be goofy or serious. Number two Pedro Piscal Now people like him another popular comparison. Fans like him and both people have a cool, dadish charismaes.
Speaker 7: He do the Corona commercials.
Speaker 5: I don't know, but I do know. I think he's Hispanic or at least Latino.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Something something. You can't say that. You can't I can't say that. I can't just go something, but you can't what he's Chilean?
Speaker 7: Okay, okay, South American?
Speaker 5: If I just said that, he's something like you, something down there like us. Number one. I don't know who this is. Oscar Isaac?
Speaker 7: Oh is Oscar Isaac the guy from Star Wars? Frankenstein. Dude, he's doctor Frankenstein.
Speaker 5: Oh wow, wow you have But Oscar Isaac is too.
Speaker 10: No, No, that's what I'm.
Speaker 5: When Eddie's got his beard going, he really resembles Oscar warm expressive eyes and that charming, laid back confidence.
Speaker 7: I'd be nice.
Speaker 8: This guy looks nothing like Eddie. He has a full head of hair. He looks nothing like Eddie.
Speaker 5: But I think Eddie and the picture had a hat on.
Speaker 7: The shoot hair.
Speaker 5: Then you did, yeah, do you want me or do you want lunchbox? Because both are going to generate reactions.
Speaker 7: What's she laughing at?
Speaker 5: I'll go you, yeah, Bobby, okay?
Speaker 13: Uh.
Speaker 5: Number three tofer grace early that seventy show.
Speaker 10: Okay, I can see I see that.
Speaker 5: Safe, soft, angular face, nerdy, intellectual.
Speaker 10: Energy, safe and soft.
Speaker 5: I am not offended by that, nor am I like extremely happy about that, but I do agree that's probably it, okay. Number two David Arquette in his scream era, so younger, You're younger than now, David Arquette, same slim face, shape, expressive eyes, and quirky charm.
Speaker 10: Okay, I can see it.
Speaker 11: I think people have said that about you before, really, David our Cat.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I've not heard David Arquet, but it's fine. I'm okay with that. Number one. I do like Joseph Gordon Levitt, especially when Bobby has shorter hair and glasses. They share that clean cut, smart but approachable look.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I think Joseph Gordon Levitt is just a normal looking dude, and hopefully he looks nice enough to walk up and say hi to.
Speaker 7: Yeah, all right, it was a solid dude.
Speaker 10: So yeah, so far. The third one for all of us is a little bit of a stretch.
Speaker 7: Well, it's the third option.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, I go least to most. Yeah yeah, no, I think Faith Hill random.
Speaker 8: That is not even close.
Speaker 5: This is lunchboxes.
Speaker 8: Okay, all right, let's go Tom Brady.
Speaker 5: At number three. It kind of does make sense. Will Forte from SNL Last Man on Earth. I think he was in the show Steve Croll on Netflix with Tina Fey. Yeah, okay, Will Forte. The shaggy hair sometimes scruffy beard, and mischievous facial expressions line up. Well, okay, that's number three. Number two early David Spade especially, yes, Joe Dirt Dirt, that's you, dude.
Speaker 8: No, I didn't say anything about Joe Dirt.
Speaker 7: But that's the early David Spade.
Speaker 5: And then number one is young Steve Beshemi and we've said that, I swear to you. I spacing, no shaped cheekbones all line up with lunchboxes. Facial structure and expressions. We've said he looked like Steve Bushemi forever, and he always disagreed.
Speaker 8: Yep, I still disagree. I'd say Steve BUSHMI, if you look at him, he looks like Steve O.
Speaker 5: I'd say Steve Beshemi looks like lunchbox.
Speaker 7: And there you go.
Speaker 5: How about you, guys, which one would you say it's most accurate about yourself from the ones you were given? Why'd you guys grow? And there were good ones?
Speaker 10: No, I'm saying I don't.
Speaker 11: I feel like all those people that I put them in a category way not even above like, but I'll if I have to pick one, I'm like, gosh, they're all so awesome.
Speaker 5: I go Joseph Gordon Levett, just got that's the best one on my list.
Speaker 7: Pretty good? Yeah you Pedro Pascal.
Speaker 5: Waits interesting, he said that.
Speaker 10: Yeah, I'll go, Elizabeth.
Speaker 5: Thanks, that's good lunch watch for sure, BASHEMI.
Speaker 8: I don't know if any of these look like me, but I guess maybe Ashimi David Arkitt, but I don't know.
Speaker 5: Oh you're not David Arkett?
Speaker 7: Was Bobby?
Speaker 8: What was the guy's name?
Speaker 2: Alright, it's the best bits of the week with Morgan number two a person.
Speaker 3: I'll tell me something good story on the show. Amy's son ran an impromptu half marathon and it was all for charity and it was just really cool to see this all transpires. She shared lots of live videos from it. Videos over the whole thing and how much money he raised, is insane Number.
Speaker 5: Four, Ray would you play with? Voicemail number one.
Speaker 11: Hi, this is.
Speaker 1: Megan from Littleton, Colorado, and I have a kill me something good Fermie. A teenager from Nashville, Tennessee named Stevenson grew up in a Haitian orphanage. He had a dream to run a half marathon and raise money for Christmas for that orphanage. With the help of donations, he raised over thirty thousand dollars and that was keell me something good, Fermi.
Speaker 5: There you go.
Speaker 10: Well that was nice of her. What are you call in and do that?
Speaker 5: That's what he made. Yeah, Amy's son ran how much do I owe?
Speaker 12: So?
Speaker 9: Well?
Speaker 5: You all of a sudden he extended. I said I'd do twenty five bucks a mile, right he did, Yeah you did, and he kept stretching out miles.
Speaker 7: Yeah, he kept doing that.
Speaker 10: Well, here's what happened.
Speaker 11: So he'd only ever run five miles, so his goal was to push himself in double that. So his goal was ten miles. Well, people started pledging for mile and donation started coming in and he was like, oh, there's so many donations coming in.
Speaker 10: He's like, I feel like I need to run more.
Speaker 11: Not for the people that pledged for mile, but like just to be like, hey, I need to work harder for this money. It could be a flat rate that some people were donating. And so he's like I think. He woke up that morning and he's like, I think I'm gonna try for thirteen point one and do.
Speaker 10: A half marathon. And he did it, and it was so cool.
Speaker 11: And his friend showed up and ran with him, and I ran a couple of miles with him.
Speaker 10: His dad ran a mile with him.
Speaker 5: You ran a couple miles, well.
Speaker 11: I ran mile seven, And then we were tracking every mile that he did in the time because he was holding a little tracker. And when we pulled up on the app, mile seven was his slowest mile.
Speaker 10: That was with mom running yes, oh oh yeah.
Speaker 11: And then he ran a mile with his friends, run a mile with his dad, and then we all ran the lat the thirteen point one. Everybody that wanted to run ran that mile point the whole thirteen point one or the one point one mile.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I owned three hundred and twenty seven dollars, So.
Speaker 10: That's twenty five times thirteen point one.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, send me the link.
Speaker 10: I'll send you the link.
Speaker 11: Yeah.
Speaker 5: So I don't know it to him.
Speaker 10: No, it's going it's going directly to Team Haiti.
Speaker 11: So everything anybody that donated just know that everything's going directly to the Orphanage.
Speaker 1: I just wanted to say congratulations to Stevenson raising all that money for the Orphanage in Haiti. Good job, You're an inspiration.
Speaker 11: Have a good day.
Speaker 5: Banks gots cool. I'll watch a lot of it on the live stream.
Speaker 11: Oh yeah, he was so excited, like every time I gave him a dollar update, like hearing him scream and freak out.
Speaker 10: There's a lot of money.
Speaker 11: Yeah, So just to clarify, since he wanted to fundraise for a good Christmas and then bonuses for the nannies and staff. Obviously that takes care of that, but we crunched some numbers and looked at that.
Speaker 10: There's also a school at the.
Speaker 11: Orphanage and there's teachers there, and we looked at what was brought in. So Christmas is handled and then bonuses and then the teacher salaries for twenty twenty six are covered completely for the entire year. So I mean I have goosebump saying that. And obviously there's always expenses at the orphanage, but we had to find a place for that money to go. And we were like, Okay, feel awesome because now you've handled teacher salaries for next year.
Speaker 5: That's awesome. Yeah, so cool too. It's own thing good. It's a bonus one right there.
Speaker 2: Well, well, it's the best bits of the week with Morgan.
Speaker 3: Number two, our studio is falling apart. And I'm not talking about all the technology and everything that's in it. I'm talking about the people. We've got Bobby who's still in a boot. You've got Lunchbox who has a mystery pain, and now Scooba. Yeah, there's a lot of pain happening in the studio.
Speaker 4: What is going on.
Speaker 5: Number three, our room is basically a disaster. Like I got a foot that doesn't work at surgery and my ankle it still sucks, hurt. It's not even the worst of the room. You got a lunchbox who he's got something in him that doctors keep saying, I don't know, man, go try somewhere else. How many doctors five and explain your issue.
Speaker 8: There's a pain to the left of my belly button. It's a sharp pain if I run sometimes just getting off the couch. I feel it, and like when I get done running, I can feel it when I'm running, but then like I can't move afterwards, Like I'm just stuck there for like ten minutes and I can barely walk.
Speaker 5: And you've been to doctors five yeah, and they say, basically, I don't know, it.
Speaker 8: Could be your pelvic floor. Maybe maybe just google some stretches on YouTube, all different diagnosis. I mean, great, great work.
Speaker 5: So what was your latest doctor experience.
Speaker 8: I went to a sports medicine doctor because I'm like, okay, it has to be something there. They send me for an MRI. The most painful thing I've ever done. I have to keep my arms over my head for thirty minutes.
Speaker 5: Are you in the coffin. I'm in the coffin.
Speaker 7: Wait, your arms are hard to pick up because of your hand.
Speaker 8: No, no, just sitting there for thirty minutes with your arms like this and they can't move. But you start losing feeling in your arms. And they call me to say, all right, come in for your results.
Speaker 5: And we lost feeling in your arms. They're not hanging you upside down. Oh my gosh, Yeah, I lost feeling in my arm. No, no, but they're not hanging you back.
Speaker 8: When I got done, I had like, uh, I don't even know what you called it. I couldn't move My fingers were all just and it took like five minutes for them to be able to move.
Speaker 5: My I think, I think your whole body yeah, man, you know, no, I know, but I'm saying to our listeners he were not He's just laying down normal, but he can't peel his head.
Speaker 8: I had to do this for thirty minutes.
Speaker 5: Yeah, which I don't think anybody else that would bother them.
Speaker 8: Oh my gosh. It was like the last ten minutes. I was like, oh my god, is killing me. Okay, anyway, they called me for the results and they tell me to come in. I go in. Doctor sits me down. It's like I got nothing, nothing wrong. I'm like no, no, no, like I'm not making this pain up. And the doctor's like, well, you know, I could send you to physical therapy, but I wouldn't know what's heel them to work on. I could send you to another doctor, but I don't know what doctor to send you. And they said, so, I honestly don't have anything to tell you or give you any advice.
Speaker 5: But we're here if you need Do you think that they think you're faking it?
Speaker 8: Yes, they think I'm making this up.
Speaker 5: I mean I make stuff up for bits on this show sometimes, so maybe they'd listen to the show and like, oh, this is them doing his thing.
Speaker 7: It's lunchbucks.
Speaker 8: The fact that they said, I mean, I don't know what to tell you, but we're here for you. No, no, no, you're not here for me, because I'm here right now with this pain and all you're telling me is, I don't know.
Speaker 5: Do you worry it's so rare you might be dying and they don't know. Yeah, it's so rare they can't pick it out. And all of a sudden it's gonna be like, oh, this is a rare disease called hem like ab and obin And then.
Speaker 8: You're like, oh, I've thought about that.
Speaker 5: You got two weeks left to live.
Speaker 8: I've thought about that, Like, is there something like am I dying inside?
Speaker 7: And they don't know.
Speaker 10: He might have Munchausen syndrome.
Speaker 7: Oh, I've heard of that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, So you just can't sell munching on stuff. You're in your house and just munch all the time. Munchausen very common during the holidays.
Speaker 10: It's where you pretend to have symptoms for sympathy.
Speaker 5: Yeah, well, a lot of times parents do that to their kids, right, Like they make their kids sick for this munch housing and they have it. But it's not them who's sick. They're making their kids sick. Maybe it's the attention.
Speaker 10: He's one of the wrong.
Speaker 11: He should probably go to a psychiatrist.
Speaker 8: No, no, guys, like this is for real.
Speaker 5: I can't h.
Speaker 13: He does.
Speaker 8: I don't. No, no, no, I don't have much house.
Speaker 5: You just want the attentions this.
Speaker 8: I don't want any attention. I want to go out for a run, I want to go play soccer. I want to do something, but I can't. And that's what I'm saying, Like I don't understand it when they tell you good luck, but we're here if you need me. No, you're not, because I'm here and you're you don't even know where to send me.
Speaker 6: You're just saying, that's weird. What do they mean by we're here if you need me? Like they've already done work.
Speaker 5: Just guys, we're just accepting he's telling us the truth about what they say society, other doctor's appearances. When he's come in he's been like they were like, yeah, we don't know YouTube and crap.
Speaker 11: Yeah, I guess might as well get a colon oscary just for fun.
Speaker 8: Yeah, Saturday, that's what they said.
Speaker 5: Also, so we got another one and I think we've elevated these. There's mine. It's the lowest at surgery MLA. It just hurts. We got lunchboxes of too. Have you guys looked at Scuba Steve lately.
Speaker 7: Uh No, he's.
Speaker 5: Lost twenty pounds because of like the tumors in a stomach.
Speaker 8: What oh is that?
Speaker 7: What's wrong with him? Well?
Speaker 13: That and that was like six sick over the Thanksgiving break.
Speaker 5: But that you don't lose twenty pounds from like being like sick. But so, first of all, what's happened in your stomach?
Speaker 14: So I'm going to see a specialist this week towards the end of the week to see what it really is. Because I was toldal once it was a hernia, and then I went to a CENTSI in Saint Thomas, like, no, it's a tumor. Because I had like they gave me like a sonogram, which I guess was the wrong test. According to another doctor, It's like lunchbox. You get all these they don't get very off. You are actually sick, you've lost I saw Scooba this morning. He's like, hey, you good, He's like lost twenty pounds. I'm like at a boy and he goes, no, no, I'm sick. I'm like, oh it sucks.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 13: So I've got a lot of conflicting reports.
Speaker 14: So hopefully when I see a specialist this week, they'll tell me what really is wrong so I can get it getting surgery and figure it out and move forward.
Speaker 5: So what's happening in your stomach?
Speaker 14: So in my stomach I haven't been able to pick my kids up for about two and a half three weeks because if I pick anyone up, I have this sharp abdominal pain right above my belly button. But I have a bump though, Like I'm a physical bump that I could feel.
Speaker 8: You have a bump, No, there's no bump.
Speaker 14: Okay, go ahead, and the bump. So one doctor was able to like manipulate the bump and push it back in. He's like, oh, that's your intestine that is pushed through hernia.
Speaker 13: Yeah, I heardia.
Speaker 14: So we can push that back in and put a mesh piece on it and you're fine. But then when I went to see the other doctor, they're like, no, that's a tumor. We should look at getting that removed. So now I've got these reports, I got to figure out which one's right.
Speaker 5: Well, they've given you two options, though, at least, yeah, at least they're not like, I don't know, how about a colon oscarby?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 7: Google this? What about like the losing weight? Though? How's that part of what you're talking about?
Speaker 8: Twenty pounds?
Speaker 5: Scuba is way more than just getting the flu or you didn't have to. I don't know what you had. He was kind of a congestion thing too, right, Yeah, I.
Speaker 14: Could pick a flu because I a little bit of fever and then congestion, and then I wasn't eating a lot for a week. I cut out coffee and sugar, so that could also be a part.
Speaker 7: Of it too.
Speaker 13: I don't know.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he's like, I've got to die for four months.
Speaker 13: Yeah, yeah, my gut's completely gone. I'm actually it looks pretty good my stomach. But then that boulders thicking out, which scares me a little bit.
Speaker 5: Uh yep, I'm sorry about that. Man. What's the next step?
Speaker 13: So the next step is to go see this next specialist at Vandy.
Speaker 5: When do you have a date? The date is supposed to be tomorrow.
Speaker 8: Okay, can you ask them while you're in there?
Speaker 5: If about.
Speaker 8: Ask them what the pain to the left of my belly button could be?
Speaker 5: What doctors imagine? Scuba's in for a tumor possibly and he's in going hey, before we do this, I got his friend.
Speaker 8: It would just be a really a nice thing to do, because I've asked so many people.
Speaker 7: Where do you go?
Speaker 14: Like what doctors are you? Have you gone like Vanderbilt, like an actual like accredited doctor. Yeah, but you said like sports medicine always crap, Like what is that? That sounds like mall shopping mall type stuff?
Speaker 5: No, there he stops. There is a little place near the helicopters in the mall. Yeah, you know in the middle when they fly the little hell guy Like.
Speaker 8: No, no, I've been to real doctors.
Speaker 7: Man.
Speaker 8: I don't want to give him shout out because I don't want to give him for not doing anything.
Speaker 5: Okay, Scoba, yours is the most serious of all.
Speaker 8: What are you talking about? Might's been going over month.
Speaker 5: Mine the least scoobass tumors and lost weight. You just come in and go, I can't move the fingers little.
Speaker 7: The worst part was your MRI.
Speaker 8: Dude.
Speaker 11: He said, it's the most painful thing you've ever been there, And it was just thirty minute.
Speaker 8: Was going to die, just laughing listen at him.
Speaker 5: We got to get this guy. Okay, I don't want.
Speaker 10: To joke about him dying.
Speaker 5: We're not We're not joking about it dying.
Speaker 10: I said, Scoop is going to die, laughing dying.
Speaker 5: You ever heard of dying of laughter?
Speaker 11: Yeah, yeah, yeah, but I think that we like don't use that phrase at the moment.
Speaker 5: Especially when so much is going to pass away laughing.
Speaker 2: It's the best bits of the week with Morgan.
Speaker 3: Number two, we got our hands on a super expensive beer, Sam Adams Utopia.
Speaker 4: It's two hundred and forty dollars.
Speaker 3: And it has thirty percent alcohol content. So that's why this beer is making all kinds of headlines. So Bobby brought it in and we had to play a game of Riddle me this for whoever got to try the beer, and it kind of turned into a.
Speaker 4: Whole drinking session.
Speaker 5: Number two Sam Adams Utopia, so we got this online?
Speaker 7: Is that the strong beer?
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's thirty percent alcohol by volume, like cod normal is four percent. Wow, this is thirty percent. And so the price is two hundred and forty dollars. What dang dude, just for this?
Speaker 8: How big?
Speaker 7: Oh it looks like it?
Speaker 5: Oh it looks like an earn.
Speaker 8: That's really cool.
Speaker 7: It looks like a piece of the game. Sorry.
Speaker 5: Yeah, a big old, massive piece, big bell. So this is a Sam Adams utopia. Let's go two hundred and forty dollars. And so who wants some?
Speaker 7: I do?
Speaker 8: I want a little bit of that.
Speaker 5: We are the glasses and then I'll let you guys compete to.
Speaker 7: How we competing? Well, I got a little.
Speaker 5: We'll do a little game.
Speaker 7: Oh boy.
Speaker 8: But and then the winner gets it has to drink all of it? No, oh no, no you can.
Speaker 5: You can have a little.
Speaker 7: All we're doing is right now, do any text my wife, you pick me up.
Speaker 5: You can just have a little. You can have a little taste. Winter gets a little taste. Okay. So, because we're gonna do some riddles here, So Amy do you want to?
Speaker 7: I Amy, get in on this.
Speaker 8: What do you you don't want to?
Speaker 5: Don't worry about it.
Speaker 8: Amy if you win, they.
Speaker 5: Don't get it.
Speaker 10: Well, they really want to taste it, so.
Speaker 7: I mean, but you can play.
Speaker 5: But if you win they don't get.
Speaker 3: It, that means you going in.
Speaker 5: Okay, of course, here we go. If you missed it, if you missed the reddle, you're out. You want to go first? Yep, okay, I have lots of teeth, but never bite. Slide me through your hair to tidy it, right, come, yeah, it's good, easy, all right, good?
Speaker 7: So she takes a drink?
Speaker 8: No, everyone, you get right, you get a drink.
Speaker 5: Everybody's drinking it. I don't even how to open this thing? Is it up here?
Speaker 8: Well, don't don't put the hair and no, no, no, no, don't.
Speaker 7: What do you mean.
Speaker 8: A bottle cat?
Speaker 5: Do you have an opener's scuba try twist suffers.
Speaker 13: Oh yeah, maybe a pop art twist? Yeah, with your teeth.
Speaker 5: It doesn't smell like whiskey, but it smells strong like whiskey smells strong. Let's go, oh boy? All right? Next up, lunchbikes. Yeah, I can tell you where you are and where to go without saying a word. What am I.
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 5: I can tell you where you are and where to go without saying a word. What am I?
Speaker 8: You can tell me where I am and where to go without saying a word.
Speaker 5: Oh a math, correct, Morgan, I come in different shapes. Peell me back and attach me to make art shine.
Speaker 4: Oh, okay, you come in different shapes.
Speaker 5: Oh, peel my back and attach me to make art shine. I'm in different shapes and you peel.
Speaker 4: My back to.
Speaker 7: Sick.
Speaker 3: Oh, it's a cover of a It's a gloss cover that goes on a picture frame.
Speaker 4: I don't know that it's called that, though you peel it back.
Speaker 5: Answer a cover in correct, Guys, I don't know this was got stupid stickers.
Speaker 10: I mean stickers popped into my head. But I was like, no way, it's stickers.
Speaker 5: Like too easy?
Speaker 8: Yeah, I didn't really understand it.
Speaker 5: Next up, but Morgan doesn't get a drink of that. I come out at night without being called, and I disappear in the day without being stolen. What am I called and stolen? I come out at night without being called and disappear in the day without being stolen. What am I?
Speaker 7: Darkness?
Speaker 5: What'd you say?
Speaker 3: Moon?
Speaker 5: Moon stars moon? Yeah?
Speaker 7: Oh moons?
Speaker 8: I really can I get a snip of it?
Speaker 7: I really wanted to dream.
Speaker 5: I'm sorry, everybody, you're gonna see me. Don't throw the game.
Speaker 7: Dang it, you thought about that.
Speaker 5: That's the questions of the game integrity.
Speaker 8: Amy. I didn't expect that from you.
Speaker 13: You would get to take.
Speaker 8: A sip, but I don't want you to throw it.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna Amy. You can make me, but you can't see me. What am i?
Speaker 12: Hum?
Speaker 3: Hm?
Speaker 5: You can make me, but you can't see me. What am I?
Speaker 10: You can make me, but you can't see me. You can make me, but you can't see me.
Speaker 5: Five seconds? Okay?
Speaker 10: What carbon dioxide?
Speaker 8: Can I see the wind?
Speaker 10: Now? Noise and you don't see it.
Speaker 5: It's noise. Make no Ammy's breathing into the own. I thought it was a promise, all right. Next up, The faster you run, the harder it is to catch me. Lunchbox, what is it?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Go ahead, Yeah, Bobby, hand over that bottle. Baby.
Speaker 6: That's so weird, you baby.
Speaker 8: I didn't mean to say, baby, go ahead your bread. It's harder to catch your breath the faster than your one, harder to catch you up. You're gonna say a drink, baby, that's what.
Speaker 7: You were gonna say about Bobby baby again.
Speaker 8: I didn't mean to, but now I'm sticking with it.
Speaker 5: The answer is Brett. That is.
Speaker 13: I promise you.
Speaker 10: No, I didn't throw it. I did not know it.
Speaker 5: You threw it.
Speaker 10: I didn't throw it.
Speaker 8: Oh you didn't throw it. You didn't know it. No one knew it. I just won.
Speaker 5: All right, drink, drink from the golden shallow.
Speaker 8: My gun is the.
Speaker 11: Gold Can I smell it? Since I was second place before?
Speaker 7: He said, yes, thank you, just in case.
Speaker 5: Oh my goodness, take that.
Speaker 7: It looks like it's it dark.
Speaker 5: It's like, all right, give it her one.
Speaker 10: I want to sell it.
Speaker 5: Like two hundred does.
Speaker 8: Oh my gosh.
Speaker 10: Oh I'm so glad. I have goose bumps.
Speaker 5: Go ahead, give it her on yeh, go to your desk.
Speaker 10: Oh my gosh, are you ready?
Speaker 8: You want to calnt me down?
Speaker 7: What is the bubbly toes?
Speaker 10: Ready?
Speaker 5: Go two dollars?
Speaker 7: You just took a sip, dude, chug.
Speaker 8: It's really not pass.
Speaker 5: You reviewed.
Speaker 8: Yeah, the little sip was all right. The big chug a little bit different.
Speaker 5: Wow, I need to call you a driver. No, not on driver.
Speaker 7: Bye.
Speaker 11: Yeah.
Speaker 5: It's only available in thirty five states because states have lost banning beer with such high alcohol.
Speaker 8: Wow, yeah, okay, that little sip, you know, I think that's a sip. I don't need to take it down like that.
Speaker 7: Are we done with a bottle? Or are we gonna wobby?
Speaker 10: You should let Eddie try it.
Speaker 5: Okay, Oh that's a boy.
Speaker 7: There you go, give it a drink. Cheers everyone.
Speaker 5: This is not a commercial, by the way. Oh boy, oh gosh, oh gosh, that's.
Speaker 7: Not a beer. That's a shot.
Speaker 6: That's a shot, dude, Morgan, take it down.
Speaker 5: I don't get smelled like that is not a beer, man. It was very thick.
Speaker 4: It's like a syrup.
Speaker 8: Basically, I told you it was.
Speaker 5: Okay, I like it.
Speaker 7: Oh, I mean, I don't mind it. But that's a shot.
Speaker 5: I wouldn't do much more.
Speaker 7: We gotta work, yeah a little bit.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 2: It's the best bits of the week with Morgan number.
Speaker 4: Two, absolutely the biggest news of the week.
Speaker 3: And coming in at that number one spot is Abby She has some huge personal news to share number one.
Speaker 5: All right, drummer on, we please have a big personal announcement.
Speaker 10: What make at sure? My headphones are wrong?
Speaker 5: So you doing something over there week?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Well?
Speaker 11: They sometimes the sound goes out, but I want to be able to hear this.
Speaker 7: You don't want to miss this?
Speaker 8: Yeah, oh boy?
Speaker 5: So, oh the announcement is, but it's not me that has the announced.
Speaker 8: Oh my gosh, Oh my gosh.
Speaker 5: What what the announcement is?
Speaker 8: Abby?
Speaker 5: What do you want to say?
Speaker 13: Okay, I'm engaged.
Speaker 5: Gosh, look at that.
Speaker 11: I have a ring a diamond gratulation.
Speaker 12: Thank you.
Speaker 5: So let's go what. She's obviously kept this private and secret until now, So tell us, tell us. I don't know anything, so tell me everything.
Speaker 12: Oh man, okay. So it was Saturday that it happened, and he was acting like pretty normal, but he was doing like subtle things throughout the day that now that I look back, Well, for one thing, he asked kind of about my nails, like I took my nail polish off and he's just like, so, what what color are you gonna do?
Speaker 5: I'm like, I don't know where you know? When he asked about your nails, No, not at all, but they looked bad.
Speaker 10: So I'm glad I did do that.
Speaker 5: Does he ever ask about your nails ever? No? And that didn't put you onto it at all.
Speaker 12: No, just because I took it off and then I was like, good thing. I took my nails off. See they look better. I just need to paint them. And then that's when he was like, oh what color? So and then he was playing like a playlist that he has songs that like make remind me of him of me that he was playing like in the car, and I was like, oh, okay, interesting. But then he was like, okay, get ready for dinner, like an early dinner at like four point thirty, and I'm like that's so early.
Speaker 10: Okay.
Speaker 12: Anyway, come to find out, he wanted me to be able to see the ring, you know, like.
Speaker 5: It was outside.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 12: And then he was like, do you want to take a guess where we're going? And I actually guessed where we were going because it was our first date spot, but I don't know why I thought of that. So anyway, we're walking and we're.
Speaker 5: Where was your first date spot? Like on a hill or something or rustiant?
Speaker 12: No, it's a restaurant, yeah, yeah, in twelve South. And so I remember like the first time I saw him on our date, like because we met on a nap and so the first time I saw him, he was standing by a trash can, and so I always remember this like moment when I walked by. I'm like, oh, I remember meeting you for the first time, and I guess I brought that up a lot. And so we get to that spot and he like pulls me off to the side and I'm like, oh, this is weird, and he like gives me a hug and then he starts saying all this, and then I just like it was a blur after that.
Speaker 5: Like basically I knew as soon as you realize what was happening, yes.
Speaker 12: But I'm like no, no, no, no, no no. I just started going like blacking out. And then he was like so abby and then he like got down on my knee and he's like will you marry me? And I'm like, oh my gosh, and I like freak out. I didn't know what to do. I didn't know what to do with my hands. And then there was a couple like walking by and they're like, you want your picture, so they took our picture and he didn't put the ring on yet. Like we're standing there and he has the ring in the box and I'm just like standing there. I didn't know what to do. And then he's like, Abby, you gotta put let me put the ring on.
Speaker 5: So that's all. You know what's crazy if you try to think back, do you know what he said?
Speaker 12: It was kind of like, you know, we've the past two years we've had we've made some amazing memories, and I know this spot right here is a special spot for you.
Speaker 5: When did it hit you that this is happening?
Speaker 12: Basically when he was like, and I want this spot to become even more special, and I was like.
Speaker 5: Oh, okay, pretty good.
Speaker 12: And then then when he went so abby and then I yeah, I'm like, oh man, this is real.
Speaker 7: That's did you say?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 5: I did, like immediately fell down started flopping before wow. Yeah. So so so what do you get. Do you still go to dinner?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 5: We did, uh huh, because you got to make calls and texts and facetimes and stuff.
Speaker 10: Yeah, we didn't.
Speaker 12: We just went right into dinner and then we went up to the He made a reservation, but he was like, do you guys have more of like a special spot because.
Speaker 10: We just got engaged. They're like, oh, that's awesome.
Speaker 12: So they put us like out by the fire, who was kind of out on the outdoor patio and no one was out there the whole time, and then they brought champagne. They did, yeah, like a glass of champagne.
Speaker 5: Did your parents know what was going to happen?
Speaker 12: He asked them like two months ago or a month ago, So no, they didn't know when it was going to happen.
Speaker 5: But he did ask them. He played it right like ask forever ago, because then everybody kind of forgets. And then did you know when he asked them?
Speaker 11: No?
Speaker 10: I didn't at all.
Speaker 4: Huh huh.
Speaker 5: So do you call them while you're sitting at dinner? Like are you just furiously like like calling it all your friends?
Speaker 10: I waited till I got home.
Speaker 5: I was like, let's just I don't know. I waited.
Speaker 12: I know I don't either, but I was so I couldn't believe it. I still like, can't. I looked down.
Speaker 5: I'm like, wow, that's so yeah.
Speaker 12: I got home and I FaceTime my mom and it was so funny because her jaw was like on the floor for five She just didn't She was like, oh, I like your shirt it's like shiny or whatever, and I'm like holding it and I'm like closer to the camera and she's like.
Speaker 10: Oh my gosh.
Speaker 5: So that was cool.
Speaker 10: That's fun.
Speaker 12: Yeah, I'm really excited.
Speaker 5: Do you guys have an idea of when you want to get married?
Speaker 12: Not really, no, people, that's just the question you ask. Yeah, probably like end of next year or.
Speaker 4: Twenty twenty seven. Yeah, that was so rush, but yeah we haven't.
Speaker 5: But yeah, congratulations, that's thank you. Cool.
Speaker 11: Yeah, no, I'm super happy for Abby. I know it's so cute, like typical Abby that she's like and.
Speaker 10: Then I've blacked out.
Speaker 4: Yep, it's like easy trivia all over.
Speaker 13: Again, right there.
Speaker 11: Oh yeah, no, this is uh been something I think you've wanted for a long time, Like you didn't know for sure it was going to be this guy, but you finally found him.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 4: He's like, how do you feel.
Speaker 12: I'm like, well, it's surreal because I actually didn't think this would ever happen in my life.
Speaker 5: Do you keep looking down at your hand over and over again? Yes, yeah, I love it.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, I can't stop.
Speaker 5: But shiny, that's cool.
Speaker 10: It's like my only diamond.
Speaker 5: Now she can put a picture because even hide it from us. Yeah yeah, now she can put a picture up. Congratulations, Abbie, We're super happy for you.
Speaker 12: Thank you.
Speaker 2: It's the best bits of the Week with Morgan number two.
Speaker 3: I know I speak for all of us when I say we're super excited for Abby and her fiance. It's very exciting times around here, and I'm glad that you are sharing it with us. So thanks for being here and hanging out on the podcast again. Check out that part one, Part three with Eddie this weekend. We always have really good conversations together, so you're gonna get a lot of new content there that you won't get on the show because we just do it here on the weekend for best bits, So check those out and if you need some more podcasts to listen, to check out mine. Take this personally. This week I had on Amanda White and we're talking about the real life effects of social media. Is social media making us lonelier? That's the question we talk about, so we get into it over there. I would really love if you check that out and follow us on all things social Media at Bobby Bone Show.
Speaker 4: That's it for me, Bye, everybody.
Speaker 2: That's the Best Bits of the Week with Morgan. Thanks for listening. Be sure to check out the other two parts this weekend. Go follow the show on All Social platforms.
Speaker 10: Show and follow ed Webgirl Morgan
Speaker 2: To submit your listener questions for next week's episode.