Speaker 1: Welcome in everybody to Fantasy Pros MLB. This is leading off live. It is me, Joey p Jophi's a being with me as always is the Welsh, and it to you the Peanuts and the Cracker Jackson. If you notice Glitchy Joe he's dead. We killed him. We found a way. Thank goodness, Michael Kelly and John our producers, the backhand here figured out a way to get the gremlins out of whatever was going on in my computer when.
Speaker 2: Got the emoji, just when we got the glitch emoji, or I.
Speaker 1: Could just it's April Fools. I could just pretend to glitch right after all.
Speaker 2: I'm so sick at April Fools. I hate April Fools.
Speaker 1: I hate it as a sports person because all you see all day is the stupidest memes of this person got traded. Oh this person.
Speaker 2: You know what?
Speaker 1: I almost thought the Jerks and Profar news was April Fools a little early and somebody went out there, but that turned out to be true. We're gonna break down that also. Some other people are using the torpedo bats. We're gonna get to all of that. Eli Dolg Cruz is big day before we do, we got free stuff to give away. The winner of the John Smoltz jersey is officially there. It is Horray Gonzalez Horre, Congratulations. Please get in touch with our customer support agents at mail Bag at Fantasypros dot com with your mailing address, proof of your subscription to the Fantasy Pros MLB YouTube channel. Yeah, and we'll be shipping that out to you right away again. Jorge Gonzales, Congratulations, you're the big winner again Mailbag at Fantasypros dot com. And with one giveaway going away, another one takes its place. We're giving away a signed Nico Horner Cubs jersey for free, courtesy of our friends at Pristine Auction dot Com. All you have to do this time is to subscribe to the Fantay Pros MLB YouTube channel right now, drop a comment below on this or any video if that's it, and we'll be announcing the winner right here on the podcast. So make sure you ring that bell for notifications. Turn those bad boys on so you don't miss a single moment of Fantasy baseball goodness, and we can let you know that you're the big winner of the Nico Forner jersey. Very exciting times here, Welsh. Let's get to the headlines because it's a bad day for the Braves. Jerkson Profar eighty game suspension testing positive. I guess now we know why they signed for Dugo. I think they knew this was coming down the bike. I'm just telling you. And then Ranaldo Lopez goes on the IL. Bryce Elder gets called up. So Elder Dugo. Any of those guys worth adding? And what does it mean for those folks who drafted Jerrekson Profar just dropping him to the wire? I assume.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so Profar, I saw this news yesterday when I was doing ITL show as well, and I was like, I don't believe you. I'm not going to fall for this. The day before April Fools and then Mike Deportos was on Twitter was starting to put it out, but then about an hour later, passing them ran with it. hCG. It's a masking agent that hides the steroids and it was a Manny Ramirez thing. Suspended for eighty games. You can cut them, see you. I don't think you need to hold out and especially have that hostage roster spot taken for you know, half of the season when he comes back, He's going to be relevant. You can cut his ass cheater, see ya, bye bye, Verdugo. Clearly, I kind of agree with you. I think they knew that this was coming at some point in the year, and they signed for Dogo because it didn't really make a lot of sense when you had Brian Dale Lacruz and you had Jared Kelnick out there. So I think they'll continue to roll out some version of a platoon while uh Acuna is out. I think Verdugo can play some more. I don't think there's a ton of fantasy value. You'll have a Lacruze Kelnick platoon that's going to go out there. I don't think there's a ton of value. You're gonna hate this, Joe. I think Michael Harris is the biggest beneficiary because he's going to move up the lineup he led off yesterday. I think you're gonna see him leading off more. That might be a slight little uptick. But the guys that are replacing, Nah, there's nothing that I'm down for with the Braves, just another little slap.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I think you might see Acunia as a timetable moved up just to Tad too, just saying, uh, I think that's pretty good luck too. Yeah, keep an eye out for that. Let's take a couple of questions here. Let's go to MS. What do you do with Jackson Job after the first start? Command of meh, possibly tipping pitches. Look, you know what you're getting into with these young kids. They got a lot of upside. But sometimes it takes it a while to me. If you're panicking already about Job, then you didn't know what you were getting into. I would then wait for a good start and deal him. That's what I would do, because he could have limitations anyway, Jackson Job and he thoughts about what you saw of his first start.
Speaker 2: I don't know if you can like just deal. I mean, if you can deal them, great, that's awesome. I think he's kind of free. I think that's why people are wondering. I don't think. I think it's more about, like, you know, should I kick him to the wire and you know, go with some streaming options. If someone like Jeffrey Springs were out there, like, yeah, I'd absolutely do it. But if you've listened to me at all for a long time, since a year over a year and a half ago, I talked about seeing him in the AFL. There's one thing that he dos does consistently is that he is not like a backwards pitcher. You kind of know what's coming. He pitches to count, he's adding more pitches in. He was thirty eight percent fast ball, twenty nine percent cutter, change up. He didn't really go with the curveball a whole bunch. I think it was okay. It was his first start. I'm not going absolutely nuts. The changeup had good whiffs. The cutter had good whiffs. But he's kind of like, you know who he is, and he's not super sneaky pitcher. So I think he's gonna run a four ERA this season. I think the strikeouts would be okay. I think he's a streamer pitcher. So my answer would be is if there's a nice streamer out there, I would go with it. I mean, we're gonna talk about him, but like I don't Chris Bubach yesterday looked really good, so I'd be able to get to the movie off.
Speaker 1: You're gonna get to the Bubbola in just a moment. Here Red Sox and Garrett Crochet in agreement of six year, one hundred and seventy million dollar contract. Gee, I feel like we just talked about this yesterday, didn't we We talked about the possibility of, Hey, maybe a deal devers and you end up extending Crochet or extending Campbell or Roman Anthony. Right, my goodness. This is why you watch Leading Off, this is why you subscribe to the YouTube channel. And we're getting real close to twenty five thousand, so make sure you subscribe today. Also, Ellie de la Cruz is big day, his big day out four for five, two homers, a double, seven rebiz, a steal. Fourteen to three was the final score against the Rangers. But Ellie was using the torpedo bat. I'm excited because you know, I love Ellie and I've got Ellie shares, so this was good for me. Do you think now that Ellie had this big day that you're gonna see a lot more torpedo bets in the pipeline by the weekend.
Speaker 2: Oh, we've had that's already happening. I will still stand to this. I'm shocked that that many people are becoming more noticed on it his players, because players have been using it. They actually interviewed the MIT guy. He works for the Marlins Now yesterday and he had said they'd been working on this for two years. Lots of players have known about it, but they've been trying to perfect it. And then as you're seeing this big public success, then orders are going through every single broadcast I watch yesterday and I watch a bunch of different games, clicking through every single one was talking about how dot players were putting in an order for torpedo bats every by Friday. By this weekend, everybody that is on the initial run is going to have a torpedo bat. Well, my biggest stance on this, I think is great for baseball, Ellie. There's obviously a benefit. One thing I keep holding to and I'm dying to talk to some pictures about this. How are pitchers going to bounce back? How are they going to adjust to the barrel being in a different spot, you know? Is it going to change to pitch mixes? Is there a certain type of pitch you want to throw them more to kind of counteract that for maybe more ground balls? I don't know. But Ellie went off, and the superstars continue to go off. This is why at one point I had Ellie at like three on my overall list. Love him, took him four across the board. He is disgusting and I almost bet him for my home run call yesterday. I still got a homer, but I would be on the board you did.
Speaker 1: I wish I bet him yesterday. Man. My advice to everybody out there, bet the overs on games where you know torpedo bats are until.
Speaker 2: But we don't know. That's the other thing we need, like a corpedo back.
Speaker 1: You know where theykees are, well, we know where the aches are. Yeah, right now, I think it's eight and a half today. I'm just saying a couple other things here. Yeah, we should have a torpedo bat tracker. That's a fun one from b over here. I love the Peanuts and the Crackerjacks are on fire today. In the chat, this is why you're with us on Twitch, Twitch, dot tv Slash Fantasy Pros. We're live every day at noon hanging out with you guys, talking baseball. Let's get to some more. Jose Ramirez, this was really good news. He was in the lineup on Monday three for four and he had a home run. I mean, so if you're worried, no worries, everything's fine. Carson Kelly had himself A Good Day too hit for the cycle. So that's a fun thing. Cub scored eighteen runs in that one. A good Day from Kyle Tucker and then the Dodgers unfortunately had a little mishap with Freddy Freeman. And that mishap is in quotes according to Dave Roberts. So he was getting into the shower on Saturday and he tweaked a surgically red angle. Now, well with the it's funny you say that, because with the help of AI technology, I have a little insight as to what went on. So let's throw the pictures up here and show you. So here was Freddy Freeman in the shower. Here's what he was doing there. As you could see, it looks like he was hanging out in some sort of small pool of soap.
Speaker 2: And then he sums into the abyss. That's like, does that rack me down to hell? Like the it was a Sam Raimi movie. Very interesting that. Okay, A, I think everyone's going to focus on the left picture. If you're listening on the podcast, definitely come and look at this the left picture. He's in his jersey, and that's everyone's going to be wise. In his jersey here's a better question. Why are his pants rolled up with the jersey and.
Speaker 1: The pants the baseball pants. Sometimes it's a day.
Speaker 2: It's also a bidet, by the way, look at the spout coming up.
Speaker 1: It is. But the other fun thing he is you could see in picture number two that once he fell, the water continued and and obviously deteriorated his jersey into his flesh, which is very disturbing. And now it's a mishap.
Speaker 2: His pants are becoming short. He looks like like Chris Evans a little bit.
Speaker 1: There's a Chris Evans quality. This is shout out to Freddy Freeman. Hopees he hope he gets better soon. Let's shout out some of the people some new subs today. Wells, who do you see on the new sub wagon here on our Twitch stream.
Speaker 2: Well, we got a lot of new followers in here going ballistic menci RJ I know RJ jag as a tummy lesorda very ape.
Speaker 1: Oh I know tummy Yeah, I like too.
Speaker 2: And shout out to our boy Cooper V subscribed using Prime absolutely free for him. Yeah, gets rid of ads, supports us. He linked his Prime account to Twitch, which everybody can do. And as now he can make the run calls, he can make home run calls, exactly right.
Speaker 1: All right, let's go under the radar guys here. Jake Magnum, great name, four for four, two Ribbies, two steals on Monday, so he's filling in for Josh Low on the il for the raise. David Peterson nine strikeouts for him. Now, Peterson was a guy and I wrote up in the Black Book this year, and I write up the picture profiles, and I really liked when I started to dig into the deeper metrics and then went back and watched some of the starts. See when I was like, you know, I think David Peterson, if they just left him alone for thirty starts, he could be a really viable middle of the rotation fantasy starter. And so far, I look, it's the Marlins lineup. We could talk about that all we want. It's not a great lineup, but still very encouraging first outing and a good spring for Peterson as well. Also another one of my favorite under the radar pitchers in draft season, Brady Singer, great start seven innings against the Rangers, struck out eight against the Reds. Auto Lopez also in that same game with the Mets. Obviously, the Mets put on a lot of noise there, but three for five, two homers. So I saw somebody earlier asking about Auto Lopez. I did see you. I was saving it for now Auto Lopez. There you go, twelve team Cats got two il spots. Kirby, my other should hold on to Lopez. I think you do. And I also think you know Lopez is a guy that at this stage, well, she'd probably want to be picking up because second base is weak. I'm not saying he's gott a hit form massive power, that's not really his profile, but he does have two home runs already.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I mean I got this question yesterday where it was Polank or Auto Lopez. I lean, I leaned Polanco. I still kind of do, even tho their offense has been But if you're talking about short term production right now, he's there. He's absolutely there because he's leading on he's hitting clean up for the Marlins, like he's hitting in a prime spot. We saw that with Andro Jimenez as well. So I think Auto Lopez is definitely a speculative pickup. My problem is is I'm not sure the sustainability on it for the entire season and there are a few guys out there that I think might be really interesting to pick up, but I'm totally down with it. We're in a struggle buzz right now. People are like, I don't want to wait three days for Michael Tolia. Should I cut him and pick up Gavin Sheets. That's like a big one out there if injuries are kind of hitting. I think ottol Opus is a really good speculative bat, but I would have a quicker trigger finger getting out from under him. Kind of believe in Planco a little bit more, but love the spot and these like weird, cleanupy type of guys that are hitting for like Andro Himenez. It's contact hitters there, RBI opportunities, and to credit the Marlins are playing a little bit better, So I would go Autolope. See, like, there's a good question. Cooper just said, Otto Lopez or Luis from Guifo? I right ring Geefo for this season. Like there's a very small short sample size of Otto Lopez. But is Otto Lopez worth it if you've got like an open middle infield spot. Absolutely, but I'm not cutting ring Guifo for it.
Speaker 1: We just had an update here. It looks like from Mike Mayor where he's saying that they're going in discord torpedo bat home runs as half a home run. He's going to now count it as because Mike Mahyor is you know, he's very strict about things. So so if you get a torpedo bat home run, it's not gonna be a full home run according to Mike Mahor. This is this is outrageous. I think everybody in the chat should boom Mike Mahyor. If you are not happy with this decision, you know right now you leave things in the hands of Mike Mahra. This is what happens.
Speaker 2: Boom this man, do the uh the Kurt Angle chant you suck.
Speaker 1: Suck, yeah, you suck, just yeah, get all the booze. Look at the booze flying in already. I love it. Boo that man. Boom hard guys, it's April Folst.
Speaker 2: I barely could go along with it. It made me feel mad. I could barely go along with that Mayor wanted to do. You know what. Boom Mike Mayor for wanting to do an April yeah joke on this show.
Speaker 1: So many boo that boo that just boom Mic mayor on principle. All right, three up and three down, Chris boo bick, shout out the Brewer. Six innings struck out, eight are Bubbola looking really good here? Tyler Glass Now eight strikeouts of his own were five squirrels and things against the Braves and Pete Alonzo big day two for four with a grand slam on Monday ten to four. That's all blow out of the Marlin. So really good stuff there. The Mets offense starting to wake up a little bit. They had tons of stranded runners in that Houston series, so they faced Sandy al Contra today. Might be a little tougher, but it's good to see that Mets offense doing well. But Bubbala is the one I want to talk to. I want to talk about that guy for a moment, because he's probably available, I would imagine on most waiver wires. Still, I'll get the percentage exactly where he is. But talk to me about what your expectations are for him and this Royals rotation. That look, it's gotten off to kind of a rocky start. Reagan's wasn't at his best. So where are you at with the Bubbola?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Chris Bubich a couple that which really interesting. I was actually I've got a little il twitch as well that I was streaming on and I was streaming during this match like it's a tennis match during this game and watching Bubach, really really impressed with the pitch mix as well, because like he's heavier fastball, but he's got two different versions of a slider. He was throwing his change up. He did it all ten percent or more of the time, but because of the secondaries and the command on the fastball, he ended up getting a forty four percent with rate on his fastball. He had eleven whiffs on twenty five swings. Everybody was behind on the counts. He was throwing ninety three here pinpointing corners didn't have really great, awesome whiff or called strike rates on the secondaries, but those ended up setting up the fastball. Now, I don't think the fastball with percentage is something maintainable. We don't see that in a lot of starting pitch. It's very unique that they like that's the dominant thing. But it was the command with the pitch mix and kind of pitching from behind that I was really really impressed with. Brewers are a little bit of a disaster right now. Offense obviously, like Churio is swinging through everything figured out. Yeah, I suppose. But like the Royals have done a really good job in some of their pitching development. They've they did the cutter stuff with with Cole Reagan's fastballs are ticking up a lot in their development. I think Bubich is a a streamer, but b might be a guy to potentially hold on to. And I don't think I'm going to be comfortable putting him out there versus like you know, Torpedo Yankees or maybe even an Astros. But when you're getting these type of matchup, you know, like a Pirates or a Mariners or something like that. I really like Chris Bubach right now. So yeah, I'm glad we talked about.
Speaker 1: Him, and somebody mentioned in the channel was going to mention it, but they they beat me to it qualifies an ourp Guess the roster percentage on CBS of him.
Speaker 2: Well, I just saw somebody put the ESPN to one.
Speaker 1: Well, the ESPN doesn't count because everything's free over there and everything's insane.
Speaker 2: Do you want me to actually know? Is this rhetordic?
Speaker 1: Let's guess what the paid leagues are paid league, I would say better one for roster percentage fifteen percent, sixty six percent actually much higher than I think.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, and CBS always runs higher rates because if a guy is starting, everybody picks up.
Speaker 1: What's the ESPN number?
Speaker 2: Nine percent? So I think it's cultured like a twenty percent in more standard leagues. Again, I don't think you go and cut him and people someone's like, oh Bailey Ober, he's solked it. No, don't do that, but like boo bitch is Definitely I was very impressed with the start, and I think I would I would all yeah, twenty one percent. There you go.
Speaker 1: All right, Brick. As a question, what's the leading off schedule, I'll tell you what the leading off schedule is. Its Monday through Friday here on twitch live, Monday through Friday on our YouTube video on demand. So it's very easy. You can follow us to watch us live every day noon Eastern right here on the twitch twitch dot tv Slash Fantasy Pros or if you don't have time to do that video on demand, there you go on YouTube also four pm Eastern tomorrow and every Wednesday on the YouTube channel. We'll be live just taking your questions. If you've got trades, you've got drop ad questions, waiver questions, questions about your your life and the afterlife. Who knows, we'll answer those questions for you. So join us again tomorrow on the YouTube channel four pm Eastern and for our live Q and A with all of you. The Peanuts and the cracker Jack.
Speaker 2: Those quarterstips are fire by the way, Huck Finn. That was actually a company gift from Fantasy Pros. When we did our big company meet up, we got those. They are one of the best things that I own now and we did a photo shoot in those, so Huck, you are correct. Fire quarter zips.
Speaker 1: Welsh? Is this true? There was a call up for the pirates just now, there was.
Speaker 2: It happened just a tiny bit ago. So speaking, we're doing the three up, how about let's do a physical up. Very funny because I just talked about this yesterday on the prospect side. We were talking about the mus Stones in Bubba Chandler. But there's one guy that could put a wrinkle into it, and Thomas Harrington was called up. So that's actually our big first like real call up here. Thomas Harrington is called up for the start today. There was a rumor preseason that with the Jared Jones injury in a short term, they might bring up Harrington before Bubba Chandler to get him, let him get like a little bit more seasoning. But he's going to be in there. Pretty interesting strikeout props only at three and a half, and you know he's going to be going up against that Raised team. So that's kind of Razor Marlins now that I'm forgetting. But Thomas Harrington good fastball, really good slider, good splitter, there's some decent strikeout potential. Last season, Big numbers had a pretty good spring. He's kind of a nine k per nine type of guy, runs a low e ra. He's in the pitching factory of the Pirates. He's kind of streamable. Yeah, it's the race here, so he is kind of streamable to day and the low Yeah, the low prop number is very interesting to me. Rookies are kind of scary sometimes, but like Thomas Harrington, I like Bubba Chandler is more explosive. Maybe this pushes back the timeline just a tiny bit for Bubba Chandler, But this did happen Thomas Harrington up. I think you could potentially stream and like positive just said, would you drop Job for Harrington in a points league? Yeah, I think they're in the general space, only here's the only.
Speaker 1: Girl in the same universe. I wouldn't drop Job.
Speaker 2: I have not seen so caveat this. I have not seen if they've given us any information about what this is about. Is this a one off spot start? Are they going to give him potential to stay in the rotation? Sometimes they'll just throw a guy out, let him get a start, and kick him to the curb. That is a possibility, But like I said before, I don't think Job is in a especially in a point so I think he's just I think he's like a stream slash maybe hold I drop him for.
Speaker 1: Job has way more of an asset value, you know, when you're looking at potential, you know, like, even if you don't like him on your roster, somebody else is going to like that upside. Sure, Captain Morgan, not sure if you talked about it yet, But how about Jordan Hicks and season long also first twitch stream and new to Fantasy Baseball this year. Loving the content. Thanks Captain Morgan, appreciate you. U was a guy that I was in on last year. If you recall, and it was a good beginning of the season for Jordan Hicks. I knew he was gonna have limitations converting as a reliever. You knew he was gonna be a five inning pitcher guy, and you knew that once you hit three months in the season, he was going to turn into a pumpkin, and he did. Do you have different expectations for him this season after that full year of starting again, Maybe some limitations of that Division two facing a lot of Padres, facing a lot of Dodgers. You know those aren't necessarily the best matchups for you.
Speaker 2: I'm not the biggest Jordan Hicks guy reliever I watched when he was a cardinal in the AFL. You know that was a guy that was touching one hundred and two. He's dialed that back a sinker did in this last start hit one hundred. He was sitting ninety eight. So it's you know, it was big and loosely. When I say fastball, I'm referring to the sinker and the four team, and then he rocks that sweeper where he had a fifty percent whiff rate on the sweeper. Mylely problem is is he's like kind of a two pitch pitcher. You know, It's like it's the fastball version and it's a sweeper. He's had pretty dominant command issues or negative command issues like over his career, but he's in a really hit or friendly environment. It's a tough division. I also think Jordan Hicks is just on the positive side of streamers. I think there's like the positive side of streamers. There's like maybees and then there's hard passes. I think Hicks is somewhere in between. The pot and the positives are guys that you can hold on to it for a little bit. But I personally am not super long term optimistic on that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Like as a streamer in a deeper league, I think it's okay. You know, this is like a you know, fifteen team league guy, not a messo, like.
Speaker 2: If he's picturing a home versus Colorado, Like, yeah, give me.
Speaker 1: Right, that's different, Right, that's a streamer. Boobacher Hicks. It's Boowich for me, Boobachia. Long term, yeah, yeah, all the bubblah, All right, let's go on here to the downs. We got the ups. Kumar Rocker, yikes, he got rocks six runs and three innings. They get this guy all over place. Emerson Hancock also got rock yesterday six runs and two Chris Bird's innings.
Speaker 2: Paddick also got rocked. You didn't put him. Chris Paddock got obliterated by the White Socks. Who the White Socks were no oh hitting the twins through six innings. Chris Paddock looked like trash hit his fastball. I wanted to go this fastballs up early in the games. Fastball was up in the first inning. Dial it back down. Garbage, Rocker, garbage, Hancock the biggest garbage.
Speaker 1: Yeah, also garbage. Raphael Devers goes to over nineteen fifteen strike a strikeouts. When will it stop? Welsh? That's the question, when will it stop? Dylan Cruz over four with two more strikeouts as well? So who gets right first? Devers or Cruise?
Speaker 2: Wait, which cruise?
Speaker 1: Which cruise? Dylan Cruise? I would say not Terry Cruz Devers.
Speaker 2: Well, I've owned you, ol Cruise. In my head, I.
Speaker 1: Get dev I mean spelling.
Speaker 2: Who's who's uh panicked? Who's panicked about Raphaeld Devers?
Speaker 1: Right now?
Speaker 2: I think that's a big concern.
Speaker 1: I think I think every look we're gonna do the first trade video after this show's over, so watch that on the YouTube channel because we're going to talk about the value of Devers, and I've got feelings about it, so I know we got other agendas today. We're gonna talk about Devers, but cruise being a prospect, cruise might be sent I think we're worried about that. I think I don't think he should be, because the Nationals have nothing to gain by doing that. But it's gonna be a tough situation there. So those are the downs. And if you want to turn your personal down into an up right, you should start trying out Kaisa Treks. Maybe lately something feels off, you know, fatigue, lingering, recovery takes too long, your performance isn't what it used to be, and you can't afford a torpedo bat Well, guess what these might be? Signs of low testosteron, a condition affecting about thirty percent of adult men in America. And Kaisa Treks is an FDA approved testosterone replacement therapy designed for men just like you. It's not an injection, it's not a gel. It's a twice daily pill that fits seamlessly into your active lifestyle, helping restore your testosterone levels to optimal and don't let low t hold you back. Visit kaisatrekx dot com to learn more and find a provider near you that can help you get started today. That's ky Za t r ex dot com. My prescription only. Kisatrecx is controlled substance and it can be target of abuse, so don't abuse it all right. It's not for use for pregnant women. I don't know why you'd want to use in the first place. That seems like a terrible idea. Or men with prostate or breast cancer don't use it either. They told me this is going to get shorter over the time, but let's do it. We're here. That's kind all the safety thing longer, it's getting well. I mean, that's the whole point of the Kaisa TRECs in the first place. Tell your doctor about all medical conditions and medication. Serious side effects could include increased blood pressure, worsening prostate symptoms, increase risk of prostate cancer, blood clots in legs or lungs, decreased perm count, liver problems in larger, painful breasts, and breathing problems while you sleep. Common side effects though swelling of the ankles, feed er body increase, rud blood cell count, increase in prostate specific antigen or PSA levels. PSA is a test to detect prostate cancer. So report those symtoms to your doctor if you have any problems using the Kisa tracs, but call your doctor to learn more about Kaisa TRECs what it can do for you. For questions. For more information, visit www dot kisatrex dot com or call eight three three nine four nine five zero four zero today. That's how you get your ups from your downs. All right, whoo, here you go. Look if you love the Kaisa tracks, read stick around baby you get Wait wait you see what else we.
Speaker 2: Got coming more and Chris pay.
Speaker 1: We love our sponsors here. All right. You want to get your hard hit rate up, you take the Kaisa tracks. That's what you do. Let's talk about some injuries. Sean Murphy will begin a rehab assignment with triple A Guinnette on Tuesday. Gunner Henderson on the IL with intercostal strains, expected to return when eligible. That's Thursday. Labor torres to the ten day IL with the oblique strain, so we'll see him in a couple of weeks and cees Christian and Konnarci on strand day to day with a hand contusion. So Gunner Henderson coming back on eligible Thursday. This is a huge win here, very excited for this return and fantasy managers, Look, you've been patient for about a week now right to start the season. Here you go Gunner Henderson on his way back. That's good news.
Speaker 2: Any discounts you got is phenomenal. I'm super excited about this. I've got him in my tout league. I didn't put him in. It's a weekly. It's a draft and hold and do you have to set the weekly lineup and there's none of that like flip into Friday. If you could flip into Friday, perfect to get him out there. I didn't start him for the week, but Gunner coming back is going to be huge for that offense. And want to point out Jordan Westberg has a been smashing the ball. We're seeing great early numbers from him, but he's also hitting three for this team. He continues hitting three and you've got Gunner sitting up at the top. There is a phenomenal, phenomenal fantasy value. Jordan Westburg is another beneficiary of it. And Joe is just seeing the comments after that.
Speaker 1: The comments, the look they've promised us they're going to shorten the read. I said, look, it's a little long. The show is only about thirty five to forty minutes every day. But you know it's a medical read, so you've got to have certain things in there, right, you know. It's just like in the gambling reads and things like that. There's certain things about one hundred gambler. There's legal things are real. I actually kind of, now that I've done it here on the show, I kind of want it to be a little longer. I feel like we could do another two or three minutes on the Kaisa tricksy. You know, I don't know, but that's what Kaisa Trix is good. If you want to last though, there're two or three minutes. Kaisa Trix just saying, all right.
Speaker 2: Play again, let's get longer.
Speaker 1: Let's get to our best bets of the day. It was a good day for betting yesterday. Christopher Sanchez seven strikeouts, just got it. Welsh had it, I had it. Welsh was three and oh yesterday I had my little parlay too with the Phillies and the wind to ching. He also got his home run call yesterday. We'll get to that in a second. But remember, if you're placing your bets new customers, you can bet five bucks and get two hundred dollars and bonus bets. When you go to Fantasypros dot Com slash leading Off over on FanDuel again, that's Fantasypros dot Com slash leading Off New customers, get five dollars bet in there, you get two hundred and bonus bets if you win today. Keeping it simple, give me the Braves on the money line to finally defeat the Dodgers the Evil Empire. You got nay on the other side, Freddy Freeman's hurt. I grabbed this one early because of the Freeman issue, because they haven't lost yet. Chris Sale is great. This is the perfect situation. A mismatch of the pitcher is where the Dodgers finally take an l here and I think it's from the Atlanta Braves. So give me the Dodgers today on the money line plus one thirty six. Also love Bobby wit today. As you mentioned before, the brewers of all kinds of issues. So I'm gonna take advantage of it. I was watching some Bobby Wit at bats. He looks real so solid right now, just hitting balls hard all over the place. Bobby Wit over one and a half total bases minus one fifteen. Now, Welsh, I know you didn't love the slate today, but we were able to coerce you through a couple bets.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's a behind the scenes thing. Everyone's like, do you have your bet? You evorite bets? And I was just like, I did it last night. I did the work here, didn't I don't love the slate. I think there's really if you ended up wanting to kind of avoid it. I, as I mentioned, am coming off of a bad opening weekend. I got my what is it? My eyes were too big for my stomach in the betting world, and it was bad. But I've honed things in perfect three and Ozho yesterday and if you hit that home run call it was two and a half to one. But I did pick a couple bets that I do like, even though there are no slipped j's in the names. I hit the Sanchez strikeout number and the under total basis, so thank you for putting that, Cali. But the bets that I've got today, Toronto Washington total runs. We've got Barrios backup on the board. We've got Trevor Williams. Really Also the offense is Toronto's offense. I love Bashett at the top and Vlattie being able to get to them. Also Washington's offense at the top, where you've got Abrams and you've got James Wood who's looking good. Nate Low like, there's some really interesting names in there. At eight and a half. I like the over we're getting a lot more offense. Texas run run line minus one point five. The Reds offense has been really good. Eavaldi has been or at least was really solid in that first start. They've got Carson Spears in there. I think the Rangers are going to get to him offensively, and Nate Evaldi is going to avoid the torpedo bat we'll see and Corbyn Carroll. We're gonna go Corbyn Carroll total bases one point five. In this one. We got Will Warren on the mount for the Yankees first off offense. Diamondbacks are definitely gonna score on the offensive side, as will the Yankees. But Corbyn Burns is on the mound, so I didn't want to go with any total runs. But Corbyn Carroll's been absolutely smashing the ball, not getting big, big results, but he's hitting just under three hundred. He has actually cash this total base in three of four games already. One was a two hit game, he had doubles in the other games. You got Will Warren, who's going to pitch to a bit more contact, and we're getting huge hard hit numbers. So I like Corbyn Carroll total bases one point five. There are some books out there that is close to one and a half to one, So I like the Corbyn Carroll total bases one point five. But again I will preface I'm not in love in love with the slate. If something changes, I will connect it on betting pros. You can follow me and Joey and something we'll get out there. But I don't think it will. I don't want to touch Chris Sale or Michael King or any of the strikeout strikeout props stink today.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's not a lot of I think the best way I say, it's not a lot of values on the slate today, Like it's just not Therefore, just keep it simple today, you know, look for certain you know, keep it simple stupid and I you know, if these are the comments in the twitch, I can't wait to see the YouTube comments today. I'm just saying, like, it's magnificent.
Speaker 2: Do you see self advocate? Right, there's like Joe, everyone could hear you. I don't know if you knew this. Everyone could hear you giggling as I was trying to like be it serious.
Speaker 1: And they're so funny. Some of them are really some of they are really good. By the way, if it looks like a torpedo bat, that might be that Perni's disease. You gotta go get that looked at. I'm just saying, like, get it looked at.
Speaker 3: All.
Speaker 1: Right, let's get to the home run board because obviously we've got home runs to talk about. And if you want to get your home runs called, go to our discord fancy ros dot com slash chat. That's the place to be for all the latest when it comes to home run calls and Welsh. You could see right now, look on the board up to six Welsh is it two? But two is not good enough to break the top twenty right now? So I got zero still, so I'm far behind. I better get on the board soon. Otherwise bad things will happen. But this is what happened last year to you. I think I went like two weeks without calling a home run and then it just went red hot. So I'm a slow starter on this contest. I'm not worried at all. Sammy sosaid, that's what I hear. If you're a slow starter, you get it up. All right, let's get to the home run calls of the day. I'm sticking with my Bobby Wit Junior. Love this matchup in Milwaukee especially.
Speaker 2: Is it wait, is it puppet time or is this me?
Speaker 1: I don't know, it might just it might be. It might be me. That's all I can tell.
Speaker 2: Poppet.
Speaker 1: Joe is ready to shop.
Speaker 2: We can hear you now, Joe, but we can't see. We couldn't. Yeah, no, we can't. Well, the board is on, but I was gonna play.
Speaker 1: Well, let's take the board off. Okay, Well there, I don't know what happened there, So temporary and sanay relax. Put that away. Let's get a home run call, all right, Bobby Wit plus four hundred. That's where I'm going here for mine. I'm sticking with the Bobby Wit Junior today. Although I wish it was anybody but Eovaldi today because I would be all in on Ellie de la Cruz with the new bat. That being said of Aldi's very good picture, I'm gonna just wait on that. But if Ellie goes yard, I'm never gonna forgive myself. I'm gonna be miserable tomorrow. Welsh, where are you going for your home run?
Speaker 2: Call man? It is so tough when that happens to you too, because like I don't know if it's me, and I wanted to start puppet joeing. So thank you for everybody in this time of a very difficult time for me where I didn't get to do a full puppet Joe there. I'm gonna go with Corvin Carroll on this one. Like Mayer said, keep the Corbyn. Carroll's up for me. If you want to bet it, by the way, plus six hundred today, it's a six to one on it. The total basis are there. I will say, there's a really interesting discrepancy in some of the books. I saw one book at almost one and a half to one on the total basis. One was even money again Will Warren Cormyn Carroll is hitting the ball super super hard to tell. Marte might be a good bet, but I'm gonna just roll with my boy Corbyn Carroll at the tippy top for my home run. Get him on the board and get me on the board is what we're looking for. And shout out to wild and wonderful subscribing on Prime right before we end this back boy Joe hey y.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I don't know what happened there. It was a moment in time, but I didn't freeze at all really until then.
Speaker 2: So people are learning about we have we have a puppet Joe emoji. It's me with the puppet. He most Yeah, it's beautiful.
Speaker 1: Any other shout outs today before we call it a day of some new people who joined us during the show today because lots. I feel like we're hot today.
Speaker 2: Yeah, a couple subs, Like I said, wild and wonderful. We had beef was in there. A couple guys subscribed. I will say heavy on the subscribing with Prime. Take advantage of it. If you guys have not done that before, just connect your Prime to Twitch. You can then sub with us. Gets rid of ads, get you on the home run board. And you want to know another little fun cool thing. If you are someone that bounces around on Twitch, you can take our emojis into other Twitch streams. You can use our goofy emojis of Fantasy pros and you know, puppet Joe and all that, or it's really Welsh, but puppet Joe. You can use those in other chats. So subscribe with prime. Thank you to everybody, and I think with some of the most live watchers we've had a season so far, so thank you also.
Speaker 1: You know, if you're going to take a shower today, don't be like Freddy Freeman, be very careful. You know, you want to get that matt down there. You know, if it's in the bathtub it's a little slippery there. You know, don't be doing any aerial gymnastics there. Question though, serious question before we go out here on Freddy Freeman. Are you worried that the body's just breaking down a little bit? Because I feel like that's where we're at with him. It was clear with mac Suers were a couple of years ago, right like three years ago, that that's what was starting to happen. Yeah, are we getting closer to that with Freddy Freeman? I fear that we are.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, I don't know if I'm gonna let his shower be the dictator, like the dictator of.
Speaker 1: No I'm I'm talking about last season. Look, I know he had a rough year with his family stuff. Freddy Freeman is just the aces Man. He's I love Freddy Freeman. He's a brave that I love, and now he's a Dodger that I love. I mean, how hard it is to be both of those things and have me still love you. It's very difficult.
Speaker 2: But this but I'm three or five every hitter, every player over thirty five, I'm concerned about it, especially every day players. It's definitely something to watch it. I'm a little bit of a fade on him this year. So it's a super awesome offense. But you're in this space where they're probably like, we need to get one hundred and thirty games out of Friday this season, and they want to save him for the playoffs. It's a little Laker esque with like Lebron, like the Dodgers can do that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, look you could do that stuff. Now listen tomorrow. You want your questions answered, go to our YouTube channel, subscribe join us four pm Eastern for the Q and a will be there live ring that bell for notification too, And who knows. If you comment on this stream, you just might win that Nico Horner jersey. That'll do it for us, But the story of the game goes on for the Welsh. I'm Joey P. We'll see you next time. Kids.
Speaker 3: Thanks for listening to the Fantasy Pros Fantasy Baseball podcast.
Speaker 1: If you love the show, the best freeway to support.
Speaker 3: Us is by leaving a positive review on Apple Podcasts or Spotify. Follow us on x, Instagram, and TikTok at Fantasy Pros, and subscribe to our YouTube channel at YouTube dot com slash Fantasy Pros MLB