Speaker 1: Week two of training camp starts today. You guys, Brian John, what stood out to you in week one?
Speaker 2: Good?
Speaker 3: No you go? I'd say Calvin Riders overall, you couldn't ignore him and looks like he's gonna make this team significantly more explosive.
Speaker 4: The receivers group as a total group, right, but in particularly the big three Ridley Kirk and Jay.
Speaker 5: Jones look like they're going to be sensational.
Speaker 1: Welcome man, It's Monday, July thirty. First jags Am presented by Carshield and here's a little look at practice or getting their stretch on. It's week two of training camp. Giving you the live look right now and else back you guys.
Speaker 6: Steel's good?
Speaker 5: So is that great music?
Speaker 1: Did you guys stretch before jag zam this morning?
Speaker 6: Are you ready.
Speaker 3: Stretch every morning? Stretching is a big part of my life.
Speaker 5: The older you get, the more mobility works.
Speaker 6: Very true. It's sad, but very very true. You guys get your stretches in, stay young.
Speaker 1: We had a full week last week. A lot of I was just happy to be out there to see I think, to see the guys back out there now, they're gonna get the pads back on this week, so things will get a little bit more real. What do you kind of look for once the pads get back on to you kind of shift your focus to defense, John, is that what you kind of look at?
Speaker 3: Well, not so much defense, but I shift my focus to the one on one pass rush durils. It's the I think for fans who come out, that may be their favorite part of camp. It's the best time to see offensive lineman work against defensive lineman. If Tony Biselli were here, he starts saying, WHOAOA. It's really geared toward the defense because it is geared to make the defensive lineman look good. But if offensive linemen are playing well during it, you can tell something. It's that's what you look for the second week camp. To me, realistically, if they're working goal line, if they're working run drills, you see a little bit Brian bit so controlled. Yeah, I mean and smartly. You have to do that. You're not getting a feel for where there a guy is gonna come up and make a huge hit on fourth and one. Uh So, one on one pass rushes what I look for.
Speaker 4: You know, this is where I become the old man in the room and even though I'm not the oldest. You remember you weren't here yet, you had not come back yet, John from Indy. There was a moment where they did Oklahoma here, right, and you would never do that anymore, but oh four oh five, oh six, And it was a great scene. I mean, the fans showed up and they promoted the whole nine yards and it was just that it's at the tone, it's at the tempo right. We're gonna be a physical football team. That's what I'm looking for, you know, even though it's gonna be very controlled. I want to see the physicality of the guys on the line, of the guys like Devin Lloyd and Trayvon Walker that we're gonna talk about. I want to see that tough minded football mentality that comes only from Pats.
Speaker 1: Treyvon is definitely gonna be a point of focus for everybody. Mike Caldwell spoke to us last week and he said, already he's seeing more confidence from Trayvon when he's out on the field.
Speaker 7: You can see the confidence in him the way he moves around the field, the way he's more vocal making checks, and he just understands now that I'm the guy. I'm the number one pick, but I'm also Trayvon. I'm gonna be Trayvon on the field, and my Trayvon is good enough for the Jacks because we trust in his ability and it's going to show no pay dividends for us.
Speaker 1: I think that's an interesting, interesting way of saying it, because he's more confident, but he's himself, which is exactly what you want him to be, and you want him to feel comfortable enough to be himself.
Speaker 6: Just the best version of that.
Speaker 1: Right, What are you hoping or looking for in that first week, Brian, to kind of see out of him that maybe he didn't see last year.
Speaker 4: I'd love to see how they're going to use him, because there's been talk about him having his hand on the ground more this year because he excelled in third down situations last year. And I think we're going to see some and there's a process to integrate Devin Lloyd and where he fits maybe on the strong side. I don't think we're seeen an that until the regular season comes.
Speaker 5: I like what I see the.
Speaker 4: Same thing I saw last year, big, long, powerful, explosive athletic. I think he's going to be a great player, And I know people are still questioning that, but I can't help. But having seen the show that you put together and knowing the young man like I got to know him last year, I don't think there's any doubt he's going to be a terrific player.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think you want to see some suddenness and some signs that he's more move for the right word, not in the moment, but just more comfortable in the defense and moving quicker. So I don't know that you necessarily see it in practice. I like to see one or two plays where you go, Okay, Wow, there it is. I don't know that Trayvon is ever going to be a fifteen sack guy. I am as sure as I can be that he's going to be a very very good player and be able to do special things. I just don't know if the stats are going to add up, you know, So am I looking for one on one pass rush out of him. I'd love to see him all of a sudden, why this is a great sack guy. I don't know if he's going to stand out in that sort of drill, but I think he will have moments this week where you say, Okay, he's getting it there. It is, there's the quicker step, sort of like cop talk about Devin Lloyd last week, I think we'll see some of those same recognition improvement out of Trayvon.
Speaker 5: We talked about it last week.
Speaker 4: He made those two plays, one in each of the Titans games, that swung the game and created the division title and the playoffs. I'm going to keep a running title tally of plays that he makes this year that don't show up in the stats column, that aren't sacks, that changed the direction of the game, and at the end of the year, we'll decide, you know, was he impactful or not based on that nut sacks.
Speaker 1: Trayvon's play will have a big impact on how this defensive defense does as a whole, even though he's just a second year player. We talked to Rashaon Jenkins, one of the veterans on this team. He's expecting very good things from the d this year.
Speaker 8: Man, that we're top five defense in the league and that's and that's just real. Uh, you know, I feel like we put some good things on film last year, but this year is just being is about being more consistent.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 8: We had some you know, we had some highs we had some lows, but I don't want to fall two and seven like we did last year. Just come out here and not play behind the eight ball. Let's just let's get things going early and have people have to catch up to us.
Speaker 1: Now, Rashaan Ekzude's confidence so no surprise there that he thinks they're going to be a top five defense.
Speaker 6: John, you were there for this conversation.
Speaker 1: What does the team what is the team going to be able to do if they do play with leads, you know, as he mentioned, and they're not playing behind the eight ball. What is this defense able to do when they have that kind of situation in a game.
Speaker 3: Well, it should help the pass rushers dramatically because you're it's very hard to be a great sack guy if the other team is always in third and two and if they are always ten points ahead, because then they don't have to hold sacks come when quarterbacks have to hold the ball on third and eight or they have to they have to make plays because they're desperate. So it should help the pass rush immeasurably. That to me, I think is going to be the biggest factor in making this a better pass rush. I think Josh Allen and Trayvon Walker are very capable. If they get in situations, They're both capable of being pressure sack guy. I mean not pressure the quarterback. Guys might put a sack number on it, but I think that's where it'll help. I think the key for this defense, Brian is still though with this group. I'm not as concerned if they're a top five defense, but I think they have to remain a top five turnover creating defense, which they were last year.
Speaker 4: I saw a shirt that said think takeaways yeah on somebody the other day, and that's the key. And I want to add a name to the pass rush and it's not Kaylevon Chason. It's Devin Lloyd. He had eight sacks in his last year at Utah and was the college Defensive Player of the year. He's a very talented pass rusher and you can use that strong side linebacker or whatever they call the position that he eventually plays and use him in the pass rush as well, so it gives them the added dimension. I think the key to this defense this year is the development of those second year players, those two in particular and Chad Muma throw him in there because he's a big rangy guy who can stuff the run and play in coverage as well. There is a there's a lot of reason for optimism with the defense.
Speaker 5: Top five.
Speaker 4: It's like sack numbers are rushing yards. Who cares as long as you're effective and get the job done.
Speaker 3: Conceptually, for this defense and for this franchise, the storyline that Brian just mentioned, I think is key to the four or five year arc of this franchise. If you will, when you draft two front seven players in the first round, one of the number one overall and then trade up for the other guy in year two, they are supposed to be a reason why you're a really good team. Yes, that's what is on those guys this year.
Speaker 1: We'll talk a little more about that coming up, because obviously a ton of eyes are gonna be on the defense this coming year. Would you want to give a little love to the offense? And John you were a predictor of this as well as Evan Ingram that Garrett Print's had a great week last week and three touchdown catches.
Speaker 6: He's showing out.
Speaker 1: Evan Ingram went to bat and said, he's really showed off so far and he feels like he's a perfect fit for Doug Peterson's offense.
Speaker 9: He's a really talented player. He's a very fluid athlete, and you know, he's a tight end that is is you know, made for Doug's offense. So just a growth I've seen in him, even just him now he's he's he's coaching up guys in the meeting room, you know, better than I think I could. So I'm really proud of the steps he's taken. And he's still got a lot of work to do, but the opportunity is as fingertips and I think though, I'm very, very excited about his future, his potential, you know, playing with him and you know him being able to learn from me, and honestly I can probably learn from some things from him too.
Speaker 1: We talk a lot about the wide receivers. The tight end room is pretty talented as well. Brian, is this going to be a difficult decision when it comes to cut time?
Speaker 10: Uh?
Speaker 4: No, they're talented. I don't know that they're that deep, right, I mean, I think Prince is a guy who, based on last week, absolutely makes it.
Speaker 5: You know a newsflash.
Speaker 4: Sometimes when we talk on these shows, words come out of our mouths and we think, oh, maybe I shouldn't have said that. So last week we were talking about Prince and I said, I think he's a terrific prospect. And then as I thought about it, I thought, look, terrific, that's probably too strong. And yet he had a terrific week last week. I mean, he made a couple of plays, and I thought, all right, I'll live with that. I do think he's one of those guys that will rise through this undrafted rookie you know, time on the practice squad. He's got everything you want. He is tall, he's at the height, he's long. He appears to have that innate sense that you want from those those move tight ends of where to get open. I don't think it'll be a tough cut. I think that there's plenty of talent in that room.
Speaker 1: Though.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think you'll keep four tight ends, and I think is Prince, Strange, Ferrell and Ingram, so uh, I don't think it'll be a very hard decision. Uh. In terms of fifty three, Prince is interesting. There's a limit to what you can tell in unpadded work, and even a limit sometimes what you can tell in practice. But there are some positions that you can tell a lot and some plays you can tell a lot. Prince was outstanding last week in short area, the red zone, getting open, catching balls that on plays that felt real if you will, you know, and they felt like they could happen in games. And he had three touchdowns on plays like that, and they were all from Trevor Lawrence, which says something by the way, yeah, and so the two can he do that five times this year?
Speaker 4: If he does, you're static. One more thought on him. He plays bigger than he is. You could just see the way and again they're not pads, but the way he used his height and his length as leverage against smaller defensive backs and then around linebackers to reach and make plays.
Speaker 5: He plays bigger than he is.
Speaker 3: I like that. Heated stuff last week that you could see him doing in games, and that's what you want.
Speaker 6: Mordacum.
Speaker 1: We'll keep an eye on that, of course, and coming up we're going to talk a little bit more about that defense, which players we think are under the most pressure for the upcoming season. Stay with us jagsam here in the Hundai Studios.
Speaker 11: Jaguars fans huddle up for the best defense against expensive car repairs. Carshield Score big with the nation's number one automotive protection company, Carshield. They offer affordable plans to cover over six thousand parts and systems in your car, truck, or as you don't miss any Jaguars action this season with a car breakdown, call the MVPs at Carshield for their best coverage ever. Call eight hundred and four to seven one one two two three, eight hundred four seven one one two two three.
Speaker 5: Go Jacks.
Speaker 10: Jaguars fans, you have the opportunity to win a VIP experience at a Jaguars training camp practice courtesy of Goodwill Industries of North Florida as part of their pass It On for Goodwill donation program. To learn more, visit Goodwill Jacks dot org or go to the Goodwill Jacksonville locations at eleven one sixty Beach Boulevard or ninety nine ten senters A Boulevards For more information.
Speaker 12: That's Goodwill Jacks dot org.
Speaker 10: All of your donations are invested back into education and employment opportunities for hundreds of individuals.
Speaker 3: Frank Brandy here.
Speaker 2: When you want barbecue and Jacksonville you want Bono's pitt Barbecue. You can find Bonos locations all around town and on game day at Tiaa bank Field.
Speaker 12: Because Bonos is the.
Speaker 2: Official barbecue of the Jacksonville Jaguars. Bonos is currently expanding his brand with franchise opportunities throughout the Southeast and beyond. Over seventy years of authentic Southern pitt barbecue and owning your own business are a great combot. Go to Bono's bar bq dot com to learn more or call nine oh four eight oh eighty three ten today And remember, if you don't see a pit, it ain't legit.
Speaker 1: Monday's Monday's jags Am Welcome Back is presented by.
Speaker 6: Car shield Now.
Speaker 1: You can call car shield if your car's out of manufacturer's warranty. Don't get stuck with expensive mechanical and computer repairs. Call car Shield Now. Practice just getting underway and the fans, they've been out.
Speaker 6: In full force.
Speaker 1: You love in that new facility. In the shade is you walked up there by the way.
Speaker 4: That's beautiful, not just beautiful, but there is a legitimate effect of those fans. You have the oh yeah, it's actually shade, and the fans move air through there. So even on a day where it's dead, calm, and hot. That's going to be a comfortable place for people to watch practice.
Speaker 1: If you can get tickets, you should come out. There have been fans lined up every morning I've gotten here at seven plus am. I saw some people tailgating this morning in Bortles, Jersey.
Speaker 4: Seven plus is at like seven fifty nine or seven plus is just a little wager room.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's a little past seven.
Speaker 1: Let's talk about this defense. They're putting the pads on this week, so hopefully we'll see a little bit more from them. Everybody's talking about the defense because we compliment the offense so much. Who are some specific names that we think will be under pressure this season. We've talked about it as a whole, but who's in particular players that you're looking at. They need to have a big training camp and a big start to the year.
Speaker 4: Well, I'll go with Devin Lloyd and I have extolled the virtues of his talent here since we started the show back up. And it's not because there's pressure from the outside right, most of that pressure is on forty four, but inside the building there is a strong sense of expectation. They drafted him at the bottom of the first round, they moved back up into the first round to take him because he was a sack, strip, fumble, recover, touchdown, interception, playmaking linebacker. And last year he got off to a great start, was the Rookie of the Month, defensive Rookie of the Month in September, and then it fell off. Teams figured out what he knew, what he didn't and how to really challenge him, and it took him all season to find a groove. The expectation and the pressure is that he gets off to a fast start and maintains it throughout the course of the season. We talked about some tweaks to the defense that might put him in more of a playmaking role. Guaranteed they've done that, and so he's going to have to step up and do that because John alluded to it when we were in the last segment. These are the two guys that will define your defense for the next era, for the next five, six, seven years.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they should, especially a big time players. I think Devin's going to be fine because from what everything that ailed him last year was stuff that should improve from experience. When he was around the ball, he made the play. He has tremendous ability once he is in position, the ball comes to his hands. So he had problems with some recognition, Payen, etc. So there's no reason to think that that won't improve because that, by definition, is what improves with experience. I think he's gonna be fine. I'm gonna go with Josh Allen, and it's hard because him and Trayvon are so interchangeable in terms of the pressure and the expectations. They are the guys that you know, top ten draft picks supposed to be elite, supposed to be what you've built around. When you have drafted top ten players at outside the linebacker, you expect to be a disruptive, dominant defense. So that's where the pressure is. Go with Josh a little bit because I think on himself. You know, I've always thought maybe one of the things that I hold him back. Whatever he wants it so bad, Brian, He's he talks about it once it thinks about it, is willing to talk about with the media. I think he's a better player than like people give him.
Speaker 4: Credit for what didn't he lead the league last year in effectiveness pass rushes.
Speaker 5: He just didn't finish.
Speaker 3: That number that everybody wants. It's his sacks is important in there, but everything else. I've always said he's the guy when you see the trainers coming out, He's the one guy on defense that I hope it's not for the jack sake because I think he's the most irreplaceable player. Tyson Campbell probably fits that too. But there's pressure on him. He's a pass rusher, he's a contract year, and he's going to be judged on sack numbers, fairly or unfairly.
Speaker 4: He's a pass rusher, he's a good one. He's going to get paid, whether it's here or whether it's somewhere in the league. He's going to get a check.
Speaker 5: He knows this.
Speaker 4: I don't think he feels the pressure as much except John. He wanted to be here. Yeah, this is his home.
Speaker 5: He fits here.
Speaker 4: He and his family have done an amazing job at getting integrated into this community and people love him, and he would like it to be here with this team and this quarterback and this coach, this facility. He wants it to be here in Northeast Florida. So that's where the pressure comes from.
Speaker 3: And I think what's interesting is we've all covered guy even at that position, who they get drafted the top ten and they are busts, Like, Okay, they can't do it with Josh. You don't watch a guy and think this guy can't play. He can clearly play and clearly and it's just that it's almost like that half second. The difference between being a huge sack guy and not is is what's frustrating him that he's not quite where he wants to be. But he Yeah, this time next year he's going to be incredibly wealthy somewhere.
Speaker 4: Jaguarts fans will remember the name Derek Harvey and traded up into the first into the top ten of the first round to take him out of Florida. He couldn't get on the field, and he couldn't get on the field, and he left after two seasons, complete and total bust. One hundred and eighty degrees. Opposite of where Josh Allen is. Alan has been a productive player with the chance to really become a star.
Speaker 5: We hope he does.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm gonna bring up a name we've talked about before, of course, Trayvon. I think for me, it's not lessarily the pressure that you know, he has to have a certain amount of sack or anything like that. I think it's just with the second year some of his success we might see in other players. It might be opening it up so Josh gets sex, you know that just being able to be a threat and being confident and staying on the field not getting hurt. I think that's going to be more of the pressure he puts on himself. Obviously tons of pressure comes with that number one pick, but I think a lot for him is just being able to be comfortable and be.
Speaker 6: His best version of that this year.
Speaker 1: And I think by him being the best version of himself, it's going to open things up for everybody else and it's going to be a team success. If he's a success, it will be a team success, is how I'm viewing it. I don't know if it's individual numbers. I mean, we've talked about this a little bit, but for me, it's more is the defense as a whole going to be successful this year?
Speaker 3: You know, I think Trayvon may always be is that guy who when you talk to coaches on the other team's offense, they're always going, man, we had to spend all week figuring out how to defend this guy. And I don't know what that's going to mean. In terms of numbers, but people who watch it and people who have to plan for it, with his size, with what he does, with his effort level, I think he's always going to be a big concern for the opposing offense. Whether or not fans grasp it because the number one thing and all the expectations. Maybe not, but I think the guy is going to be a very productive player no matter what the numbers.
Speaker 4: So I'll go back to former Vikings and Seahawks general manager Randy Mueller's comments in the story he wrote in The Athletic on the Athletic website, and that is, if you have a couple of extra bucks, throw it down on Trayvon Walker as the defensive player of the year. He's that talented. There's some pressure that comes with that. He's ridiculously talented. Everyone tells him that he is, so he's going to have to figure out a way to actualize that talent this year. I hope the adjustments to the defense help him there. I think him the person will help get him over the top two.
Speaker 1: Certainly a good person, we know that much for sure. All Right, coming up, we're going to go around the league a little bit, see what's going on elsewhere in the NFL.
Speaker 6: Stay with US.
Speaker 11: Jaguars fans huddle up for the best defense against expensive car repairs. Carshield. Score big with the nation's number one automotive protection company, Carshield. They offer affordable plans to cover over six thousand parts and systems in your car, truck, or as you read. Don't miss any Jaguars action this season with the car breakdown. Call the MVPs at Carshield for their best coverage ever. Call eight hundred four to seven one one two two three, eight hundred four to seven one one two two three.
Speaker 5: Go Jacks.
Speaker 10: Jaguars fans, you have the opportunity to win a VIP experience at a Jaguars training camp practice courtesy of Goodwill Industries of North Florida as part of their pass It On for Goodwill donation program. So learn more visit Goodwill Jacks dot org or go to the Goodwill Jacksonville locations at eleven one sixty Beach Boulevard or ninety nine ten centers eight Boulevard for more.
Speaker 12: That's Goodwill Jacks dot org.
Speaker 10: All of your donations are invested back into education and employment opportunities for hundreds of individuals.
Speaker 3: Greg Branzy here.
Speaker 2: When you want barbecue and Jacksonville, you want Bonos Pit Barbecue. You can find Bonos locations all around town and on game day at TIAA Bankfield because Bonos is the official barbecue of the Jacksonville Jaguars. Bonos is currently expanding his brand with franchise opportunities throughout the Southeast and beyond. Over seventy years of authentic Southern pit barbecue and owning your own business are a great complet. Go to Bonos BARBQ dot com to learn more or call nine oh four eight ah oh eighty three ten today.
Speaker 3: And remember, if you don't see a pit, it ain't legit.
Speaker 1: Move the freight, move the three freight Michellan Transport, but it cools office space in Jacksonville. You can ply online at www dot Magellanlogistics dot com. Players out on the field, we saw them stretching earlier, which is very important this time of the year. Trevor Lawrence wearing that red jersey, which we know means keep him safe and do not hurt the franchise by hurting Trevor Lawrence, you.
Speaker 5: Get yourself cut.
Speaker 3: I need one of those. I need something to wear where I know people can't hurt me.
Speaker 6: Do you want to bubble you too?
Speaker 3: I'd like to be unhurt.
Speaker 6: We're gonna go around the league a little bit.
Speaker 1: We saw some injuries last week, which you never want to see, especially early on in training camp. Some familiar faces, well, one familiar face, Jalen Ramsey went down with a knee injury. He had to undergo surgery. Joe Burrow had a calf strain injury that they've been dealing with. We did, Brian. You did speak to coach yesterday and Doug Peterson talked about how much he thinks about that sort of thing this time.
Speaker 4: Well, you can't let it take your practice time and make it invaluable.
Speaker 5: You've got to get the most out of it, he said.
Speaker 4: You've just got to trust that you're playing both, you know, for practice and with Fergie and the medical training staff and the doctors. Just got to trust that everything is as it's supposed to be. It's football. These things happened, but you know, when you start seeing guys like Joe Burrow go down, you scratch your head and you know you don't let this happen to us.
Speaker 1: John, I'll consult you only because I know you're around in the olden days. Do you feel it's been better since they don't do they don't do two a days anymore, is it? Have you seen less of it?
Speaker 3: Yeah? I think so. I mean over time they have reduced contact to the point where it had to have helped intelligently. So because in the salary cap era, you can't risk getting starters hurt, so coaches have to play a percentage they have. You know, I think Doug last year had one practice that was just you know, lights out, heavy hitting. I was going back and reading some of the coverage from last year and there was one day where I think it was Cisco blasted ETN and you know, it was a big story afterward. Yeah, we like it. You can't have too many of those, No, And so they The big thing is just the reduction of preseason playing time. I think most NFL people would tell you that it overall has probably not helped or hurt tackling early in the season, But then once you get into about week three or week four, there's not that much difference. But the sacrifice of tackling early for these teams is worth it. Not to have players hurtain precess so much you can do.
Speaker 4: At twenty fifteen, Derek not Derek Dante Fowler, third pick in the draft, rookie mini camp, doesn't even get touched and tears his ACL as he pushes off on a pass rush. First weekend. He's here in May. Those things are going to happen to some point. It's just a reminder that football is a dangerous game and if you stay healthy, which this team did last year, you're doing something right and you're getting lucky to.
Speaker 3: From a coach, you have to play the long game every training camp. I'm gonna have eighteen practices. I'm gonna do it this way at of two or three years. One of those years, somebody's going to go down in that because it's physical people moving at a fast pace. But you can't change your approach beyond what I really they've done to worry about that.
Speaker 6: Guy can't be scared.
Speaker 1: But you get to do your best to protect everybody, and I think everybody's on the same page with regards to that.
Speaker 6: Elsewhere around the.
Speaker 1: League, we've got the finalists for the Football Hall of Fame and obviously Tony Piselli getting in recently. That was very exciting. And now Tom Coughlin is up. He's one of the twelve finalists. Brian, I know you were talking to me about this last week. What does this mean to the family and do we think this is the year or is this the first of a couple of years.
Speaker 4: Well, obviously it means a lot to the family, especially with you know, losing Judy last year and what this would really be a great lift for the Coaughlin family. And I think they, like most of us who know Tom, believe that it's not a matter of if, it's just when. Tom Coauughlin is a Hall of Fame coach, one of the most successful. He's still the most successful coach in expansion history, right and then of course the two championships that he won without being the best team in the league at the end of the season, and those are wildcard teams that work their way press one. Yeah, so he's absolutely getting in and everyone's got their you know, their fingers crossed and waiting to see what happens with this thing. And you hope he doesn't have to wait until his mid eighties like Dick Vermial did, who went in with Piselli this year.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think it'll be sooner than later. I have no way of predicting what year will be evaguated. Brian, he's he's a hall of famer. Just based on the giants, I think he'd be a Hall of famer. And then when you factor in the first four or five years of Jacksonville making two AFC Championship games, it's a hall of fame career. And I'll be glad when it happens. It'll be deserved Hall of fame person as well as Hall of fame coach.
Speaker 5: You can't go wrong with that.
Speaker 1: We'll speak it into existence when not if for him, hopefully sooner than later. All right, we're taking another peak at training camp. We're going to get you out there soon, but stay with us and we'll give you a peak of what's coming up this week.
Speaker 11: Jaguars fans huddle up for the best defense against expensive car repairs. Carshield score big with the nation's number one automotive protection company, Carshield. They offer affordable plans to cover over six thousand parts and systems in your car, truck, or as you read. Don't miss any Jaguars action this season with the car Breakdown call the MVPs at Carshield for the best coverage ever. Call eight hundred four to seven one one two two three. Eight hundred four to seven one one two two three.
Speaker 5: Go Jacks.
Speaker 12: Jaguars fans.
Speaker 10: You have the opportunity to win a VIP experience at a Jaguars training camp practice courtesy of Goodwill Industries of North Florida as part of their pass It On for Goodwill donation program. So learn more, visit Goodwill Jacks dot org or go to the Goodwill Jacksonville locations at eleven one sixty Beach Boulevard or ninety nine ten centers eight Boulevard for more information.
Speaker 12: That's Goodwill Jacks dot org.
Speaker 10: All of your donations are invested back into education and employment opportunities four hundreds of individuals.
Speaker 3: Great brandsy here.
Speaker 2: When you want barbecue and Jacksonville, you want Bono's Pit Barbecue. You can find Bono's locations all around town and on game day at TIAA Bankfield because Bonos is the official barbecue of the Jacksonville Jaguars. Bonos is currently expanding his brand with franchise opportunities throughout the Southeast and beyond. Over seventy years of authentic Southern pit barbecue and owning your own business are a great complet. Go to Bonos BARBQ dot com to learn more or call nine oh four eight ah oho eighty three ten today And remember, if you don't see a pit, it ain't legit.
Speaker 1: Jags fans, if you want customized Jaguars furniture for your home, check out zipchair dot com to browse all customizable options. Zipchair is furniture for fans.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 6: We've had a ton of.
Speaker 1: Fans out here the last week enjoying the stands and in fact, we had some youth football players here on Saturday. Doug had the chance to donate some helmets to the kids. And it's just if you can get out here, you should. You should see it because it's really comes an event. Instead of just going out to a field and trying to, you know, see what was going on.
Speaker 6: Now you can actually be a part of it.
Speaker 4: And there's a lot of new residents in Jacksonville. Over the last couple of years, we've really grown and we haven't seen training camp practice in this form since twenty nineteen.
Speaker 5: It's been you know, four years.
Speaker 3: And this is the week. I mean, this is in the past training camp used to be three or four weeks of a grind. This is really the grind week for these guys. This is where they're getting better. It's where you're gonna see one on one pass, rush pads, whatever. If you're gonna choose a week to be out here, come on the next what six out of the next seven days will be on the field one of those days.
Speaker 1: Choose it very well. You guys should get out here. If you can, we will be here. We'll be back with you guys on Thursday morning for jags Am. We'll I'll be covered and have much more to report as the full pads are going on tomorrow morning, so we'll see you then. Until then, have a great week.
Speaker 3: Since