Speaker 1: Broadcasting live from the Abraham Lincoln Radio Studio, the George Washington Broadcast Center, Jack Armstrong and Joe, Katty Armstrong and Jettie and he Arms wrong yet.
Speaker 2: Live from Studio ce Signor, deep within the stinking bowels of the Armstrong and Giddy Intormation Complex.
Speaker 1: This is the Armstrong and Getty Show Live.
Speaker 2: Yes, not best of We're back live this Wednesday for the twenty third the Year of Our Lord twenty twenty five. This morning, under the tutelage of temporary general manager Clarity, Jack is out at least part of today, so I get to do one of my theme general managers instead of a specific general manager, specific human being. I should say, I've been thinking about as I look over a bunch of different stories and groups of stories that I really want to talk about today. And if there is a theme emerging, it is this, and as usual Donald J is more or less at the center of it. But whether it's Pete Hegseeth at the Defense Department that's getting a lot of attention among the chattering classes. The tariff slash, trade ups and downs, stock market skyrocketing yesterday after going in the toilets the previous day, et cetera, et cetera. Getting kind of used to it, aren't we The immigration stuff, and a couple of different other topics, oh, you know, bumps and junkies on the streets, school choice, and in particular the battle with the major university. Clarity is a little hard to find because and we're all used to this at this point, you're either screeching twenty four hours a day that Trump is Satan. If Satan got together with a female Hitler and they had an unholy evil baby, that's Trump, or Trump is always right in every way, even when any reasonable human being would say, whoops, that was a misstep. He probably shouldn't have done that. Whereas the truth is usually in between, and it's much more interesting. And so we're gonna try to bring you clarity about a handful of different topics, and we'll figure out in what order in a moment or two, because they're all so interesting. Obviously, if you know the show I Joe Getti m on a g hod against the neo Marxist woke indoctrination our kids are getting from the time they step into pre kindergarten. As it turns out, I've been saying k through pH D for the longest time. There is a story out of Is it a Maryland, I'll look, it doesn't matter. It's one of your blue Eastern states that have lost their minds, where they are indoctrinating the tiny little kids, the pre k kids into the woke doctrine at age three and four in a preschool.
Speaker 1: I know it's an obscenity.
Speaker 2: Is it is absolutely worth having a g hot against this stuff. I came across an author that generally I like and admire a little bit.
Speaker 1: He's what's his face, It doesn't matter. He's the guy. He's always writing about Stoicism.
Speaker 2: He's put out like eleven books about the Stoic philosophy and stuff, and it's really good, and I like the Stoic philosophy. I'm a fan. But this guy had a piece in I think the New York Times, I think piece were he claimed that any claim of Neo Marxism in education these days is just the stupid kneed. You're in a kind of cliche of the right and there's nothing to say here. And I thought, oh, my god, brother, I'm not sure I can read your stuff anymore. You're blind. You have these ideas that dominate education. You're supposed to be teaching how to add and subtract, and they've got the rainbow and the genderbread person and explaining how you know people of color aren't allowed to add in America because.
Speaker 1: The slavery are some nonsense.
Speaker 2: This guy's trying to claim that this stuff is just some sort of paranoid dream of the right, and it's just very disappointing. Whether he's deliberately blinded or ease of that point of view, I don't know. But we're definitely still at the stage of this battle where we're drawing people's attention to the issues at hand, which is fine, more than willing to do that. But the battle will be long, and it will be chaotic, and there will be times that perhaps our side, I'm assuming you're more or less on the same side ideologically. If you're not, that's fine, feel free to drop a note explaining where we're wrong. But those of us who are on the side of a much more traditional read and write, rhythmetsic education and not indoctrination into neo Marx's garbage, there are going to be missteps and courts that say, no, you can't do that. In that way, because Trump is trying to do what we're talking about in a very Trumpian way, suddenly and dramatically and stirring things up and stirn up a bunch of dust, and then trying to get a settlement within the chaos, which is his negotiating style.
Speaker 1: And there will be.
Speaker 2: Moments where, Hm, that's not gonna work, and probably wasn't a great idea.
Speaker 1: I mean, for instance, trying to deny Harvard its tax exempt status.
Speaker 2: You may be shocked by this, but I think that's a mistake, and we'll get into a little detail about that later. The reason being just very very briefly, it grants the executive ranks for presidents specifically think Obama and the Tea party organizations. It grants the administration way too much power to say to the irs, Yes, that group and that group and that college, deny their tax exempt status. There are four oh one C three or five oh one C three, whatever it is. This is why I hire an accountant, deny them their status because they are not under kingly favor, and the left has abused the hell out of that. And so I find myself on the side of Congress needs to do its job and limit that sort of abusive executive power because if we if we permit it on the right, the left is going to just do it like crazy. And I know there's a certain point of view that's like, you know, they take the low road all the time, and there are virtually no repercussions. So we're going to take the low road until we win. I don't think it's time for that yet. I think we kick Congress and it's behind get them to limit executive power in a way that it's fair handed for both sides, you know, and keep appointing reasonable conservative judges, not conservative politically that.
Speaker 1: Always come to an outcome.
Speaker 2: I like conservative as in the understand the three branches of government and what their jobs are and don't overreach. So anyway, that will be one of the topics to address today that I hope you'll find interesting. Matt Tayibe one of my favorite authors, even when I don't just when I don't agree with him, just because he's he's able to getting back to the whole Trump delusion syndrome or you know, people who believe he's right every single second of the day. Tayibe will praise Trump lavishly when he's right. And he'll say loudly when he thinks he's wrong. And his piece recently about the divorce between the federal bureaucracy and big time colleges is you know, long, long, long overdue. And he is absolutely honest in pointing out that while some of the things that Trump administration is doing to try to reign in the colleges might be a little over certain lines and maybe we need to reel it in a little bit, he is absolutely brutal and honestly describing how perverse and one sided universities in the United States have become. So we'll get to that, among other things. Anyway, glad you're here, Thank you for tuning in. Jack will be joining us as possible as he has got the respiratory butt kicker doujore Just nasty, Katie, do you here we go with a little on air medical diagnosis, one of our specialties. You said, it sounds kind of similar to what your mom and pop had, right.
Speaker 1: Almost to a t.
Speaker 3: I mean they were sore throat, a bunch of crap in their lungs, coughing a lot, and that's basically what Jack's been talking about. And theirs lasted for weeks.
Speaker 1: Oh that's not good. Ye yeah, was it ever named?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: They went from a cute bronchitis to possible pneumonia, back to bronchitis to upper respiratory infection.
Speaker 2: Ah, yes, yeah you are I the all purpose term for you got some sort of microbe and it's it's making it hard to breathe.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and the wheezing and the coughing. Just they're still coughing a little bit. And it's been over a month.
Speaker 2: Oh gosh, yeah, I've had a version of that, the ol you've felt good for five six weeks weeks and you're still coughing.
Speaker 1: Deal. Yeah, and just you know, just a little hint.
Speaker 2: And I will certainly not to harass our co hosts since he's not here to defind himself. Some people on Earth are hypochondriacs. In the minute they have a sniffle, they act like they're dying. Some people are much more stoic. Back to stoicism probably misuse of the term, but anyway, if perhaps they are the sort who come from a family of Iowa farmers, where you show up and do the work no matter how bad you feel, and you don't complain. Blah blah, blah blah blah much. Perhaps you don't take illnesses seriously enough. I would suggest if you get this one, you understand people are getting pretty sick from it. M M. What's interesting is nobody's even asking the question, is it COVID A variant?
Speaker 1: Is it COVID? Which is good?
Speaker 2: I guess we'll beyond that until doctor Fauci goes to work at the Wuhan lab again. Anyway, all right, let's begin the show officially according to FCC rules and regulations.
Speaker 1: Here we go. The show starts at mark.
Speaker 4: I was born in Brooklyn, the same place where Donald Trump's.
Speaker 1: Family comes from. His father and my grandfather were builders together in Brooklyn. Yeah, even when he was much younger, you knew that he was going to go places.
Speaker 2: That's Chuck Schumer singing the praises of Donald J.
Speaker 1: Trump.
Speaker 2: That was from The Apprentice in two thousand and six, which I don't want to horrify anybody, was nineteen years ago.
Speaker 1: Wait a minute, let me, I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I was never a.
Speaker 2: Great guy at math carry the three good Lord. Two thousand and six was nineteen years ago. II kamba, Oh what are you gonna do?
Speaker 1: Time?
Speaker 2: March is on. Doesn't it all right? Katie has her headlines coming up. We've got all sorts of good stuff squeeze in this hour. I hope you can stay with us. Hedgehogs are disappearing in the UK Live Team coverage coming up a little bit later on, among other stories we'll be covering today. I just saw that that audio. Are they really well, that's disturbing. I think are hedgehogs?
Speaker 1: I don't know. We'll talk about it. When we talk about it.
Speaker 2: Let's figure out who's reporting what it will leave plenty of time.
Speaker 1: It's the lead story with Katie Green.
Speaker 2: Katie Well, it's just like, I mean, I've become aware spending time in South Carolina that our medillos, while a fascinating looking beast, and Texans can certainly relate to this, are incredibly destructive. They dig up your lawn and then they dig under your foundation. Oh real stuff, they're they're oh yeah, they're destructive little bastards. And I just the hedgehog is a cute little roly poly furry.
Speaker 1: Looking thing, right, yes, but but do the Brits oh my gosh. Sorry on a side, so.
Speaker 2: Years ago, when I just moved to northern California. I was playing golf with Mike. I'm not even sure Mike's still with us, but a wonderful guy and uh and I was trying to connect with them. And it was the first time we played golf together. And some deer kpered by on the very pretty golf course we're playing, and I said, oh my god, They're so graceful, aren't they? And he said, what they're beep beep, rats with hooves.
Speaker 1: They eat all my flowers. I was like, oh, well, I didn't work out right, make it graceful, rats with hoofs. So I don't know. The Brits think hedgehogs is rats with the fur. I don't, well the rats have for you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Anyway, I don't, all right, Joe, And then he shot it to you right in front of me, out of your meanness.
Speaker 1: No he didn't know. I'm sorry, Katie. Back to you.
Speaker 3: From MSNBC. Education Department plans to restart debt collections for defaulted student loan.
Speaker 2: Borrowers, yes, having inexplicably been suspended for years and years and years because of COVID.
Speaker 3: From The New York Times, China has an army of robots on its side.
Speaker 1: In the tariff war. I actually glanced at that story.
Speaker 3: Go ahead, Oh no, it's just they're they're mentioning major investments in factory equipment and artificial intelligence giving them the edge over us.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I came across a really really interesting throw piece about how we lost our manufacturing edge, and they talked about the automotive industry a lot, and I.
Speaker 1: How do I express this briefly?
Speaker 2: One of the overarching themes is timing, and nobody talks about that.
Speaker 1: If you have a.
Speaker 2: Gigantic, mature industry fifteen years later or twenty five years later, upstarts are going to be able to move much more swiftly and creatively than the giant established conglomerates with labor agreements with big unions and that sort of thing. Part of it is just timing. But anyway, back to you.
Speaker 1: More on that later from the Washington Times.
Speaker 3: Under Trump, border catch and release has dropped ninety nine point ninety nine percent.
Speaker 2: From Moortion, Oh whoopsnow no, actually he's so good at immigration there's nobody to round up.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, More on that to come, including really interesting perspective on what the left was saying when their guys were in office, completely different.
Speaker 1: Oh, there's a shock from ABC.
Speaker 3: According to the FBI, seniors lost four point eight billion dollars to scammers in twenty twenty four alone.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh.
Speaker 2: Oh this is such a problem, and this is not as cold as it sounds. Is the only way to get beyond this to have folks who are not hip to the whole internet scammer. Everybody's trying to steal all the time culture of ours when they pass away. That's the only way we're going to get beyond this. I don't know, Katie, I don't know if you've ever heard this story. I was talking to some FBI agent instead a thing I did years ago, and they're talking about a woman had been scammed out of like half life savings by a smooth talking telephone, you know, scammer guy. This is back when it was mostly on phones, and they were investigating it talking to her. She was fully aware of what had happened to her. They are sitting in the living room, the phone rang, and after a while they wandered into the kitchen to see what she was doing. She was getting scammed again. She was falling for it again.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, so what do you do? I don't know.
Speaker 3: From the New York Post, gen Z grads say their college degrees are a waste of time and money as AI has infiltrated the workplace.
Speaker 1: A lot of truth to that.
Speaker 3: And finally, the Babylon Bee after the food die ban, fruity pebbles to be changed to whitey pebbles.
Speaker 1: Whitey pebbles.
Speaker 2: Have you ever seen the comparing contrast between various popular products in the US and in Canada that's banned some of these diyes ages Ago, Yes, they look fine.
Speaker 1: Jack always said, Oh, they're just not quite as lurid.
Speaker 2: They look less like tropical fish and more like colors that actually occur in nature. I'm not super up on the food dye science. It can't be doing us any good now. All right, so much to talk about, My goodness, the list is long.
Speaker 1: Can't wait to get started. Glad you're here.
Speaker 2: If you have missed a segment, Grab the podcast Armstrong and Getty on demand.
Speaker 1: Armstrong and Getty.
Speaker 5: The UK announced plans to improve its environment and hopes to restore at least one point two million acres of wildlife habitat to protect a rare species like hedgehogs and red squirrels, because if those die out it could mean the end of the traditional English breakfast.
Speaker 2: Wow ends up being a shot at British food, which is admittedly yeah, way down, way down the ladder of world cuisines, towering only above the Scots from what I understand, not that I'm much of a world traveler.
Speaker 1: So there's your hedgehog story. Not a lot of detail to it, Katie.
Speaker 2: Perhaps you could dig into the whole vanishing hedgehog crisis in Britain.
Speaker 1: Oh, I'm all over at excellent. There you go. Live team coverage coming up. So a first a scene setter.
Speaker 2: This is the practically unwatchable NBC Nightly News, Stephanie.
Speaker 4: Gosk more than two hundred educational institutions signing a statement protesting the Trump administration's efforts to reshape higher education in the US. The statement calls the government's tactics unprecedented overreach and political interference. The statements released coming just hours after Harvard became the first school to sue the federal government for freezing two point two billion dollars in research funds. The lawsuit accuses the government of using the funding as leverage to gain control of academic decision making.
Speaker 2: Okay, I just wanted to set the scene a little bit, and we'll be talking about colleges more specifically later on in the show, but I wanted to talk about elementary education at least a little bit. So here's here's the situation, and tactics matter because if say I got a kid and the next door neighbor kid is bullying my kid, and I go over to talk it over with the kid's parents and say it's got to end. But instead of talking it over, I just go over and punch the wife and say, how do you like it?
Speaker 1: Okay, my kid was getting bullied.
Speaker 2: That's a legitimate problem that needed to be fixed.
Speaker 1: But now I'm the bad guy and that bully.
Speaker 2: It ain't gonna get fixed because everybody's gonna be fixated on what I just did and this, so you.
Speaker 1: Can't do that. Yeah, they're going to focus on the wife punching for sure. Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 2: I couldn't decide whether I was going to kick the dog in this scenario or punch the wife.
Speaker 1: I would never raise my hand to a woman. But anyway, you get the point.
Speaker 2: You gotta be careful because if you overreach, then and anybody who's familiar with Saul Olenski's rules for radicals knows this.
Speaker 1: They try to make you the bad guy. They try desperately. It's called a decision dilemma.
Speaker 2: It's when the protester comes up and screams right in your face through a bullhorn until you can't take it anymore and you punch them. Then you notice that they've all got their phones out and are all videoing you. In the carefully edited version video of you punching them makes you into the bad guy, and they win the day. They're desperate to get you in a position to do that, so you have to be tactically smart. Anyway, One more scenes that are before we get into the substance. Up until very very recently, a lot of America would hear DEI and they would think, oh, yeah, diversity. I'm in favor of that. Equity sounds like equality, and I've been taught to be in favor of that an inclusion.
Speaker 1: How can I be against inclusion?
Speaker 2: And they had everybody convinced that this neo Marxist philosophy, which is actually just a tool of takeover of institutions because if they can pin the original sin of slavery on you, and you're thinking, I was born one hundred and twenty five years after it ended.
Speaker 1: Doesn't matter.
Speaker 2: You're still part of the patriarchy, white supremacy culture, blah blah blah, sixteen nineteen project blah blah blah. So you're like, oh, I'll do it.
Speaker 1: You tell me to just tell me what you want me to do and and stopped calling me a racist.
Speaker 2: So a lot of America was in that attitude, and so they were winning like crazy, to the point that they've taken over vast swaths of the American education complex. So that's where this starts. You know, not long ago when a lot of people, including us, started fighting against this, and the Trump administration is right now. So the Trump administration recently sent a letter to states nationwide with the demand verify that your schools are not engaging in illegal diversity, equity and inclusion programs or risk your federal funding because they're racially discriminatory.
Speaker 1: Not to mention neo Marxist, but.
Speaker 2: Well, not surprisingly at all, several states have pushed back like crazy. For instance, New York State, we will not give in the misleading and damaging myths about diversity, equity, and inclusion work. Okay, all right, So they've gotten away with their own absolutely misleading and damaging myth about what they're doing, but so many people bought it.
Speaker 1: Now they're being called on it. Whoa, whoa, whoa. We've seen the reality of what you're doing.
Speaker 2: You're trying to tear down that the pillars Western civilization. This isn't about diversity. Well, they're not going to go down without a fight. So here comes the fight you got. The General Counsel in Wisconsin's's education department love Wisconsin, but it's politics like Illinois, my home state, dominated by the urban areas, lunatic, lefty urban areas that, because of the numbers involved, you know, in a democracy, dominate the vast swaths of Wisconsin that are perfectly sane, good, reasonable Midwestern people. Actually reminds me of California too, for that matter. But anyway, so the General Council in Wisconsin's Education department said that letter that the Trump administration sent might be unconstitutionally vague. New York went back, there are no federal or state laws prohibiting the principles of DEI. Yes, there are of course there are. It's hell, DEI is against everything this country stands for. But they're clever. They've they've cloaked it. They've they've they've put lipstick on the pig of that it is and made it sound like some sort of noble undertaking. Anyway, So President Trump's attempt to reshape American inde has sparked a hell of a pushback from Harvard talked about that a little bit. Resistance is also emerging in K through twelve schools, where practices I'm quoting now I think this is the Wall Street Journal editorial. No, it's Matt Barnum in the yell Wall Street Journal. Ah, scrolling back to where I was. Uh sorry, So resistance is also emerging in K through twelve schools, where practices have been slow to change, and many Democratic officials are challenging Trump's edicts in court. They are going to fight it. Meanwhile, Republican leaders are cheering Trump's crackdown. For instance, Tom Hornet, Arizona Superintendent of Public Instruction, said quote, DEI has no place in education or society, and I've been working diligently to get it out of schools. So you've just got a big battle forming up blue states versus the Education Department, which maybe we don't distrimantle quite yet, because.
Speaker 1: It's a great way to fight, at least for now.
Speaker 2: Linda McMahon staying the job in telloy telling you so, that is going to be just a battle royale for a very long time. Not surprisingly, Cally, Unicornia has a state Attorney Generals suing over the cancelation of some of the spending. LA School System has not shifted its policies in response to Trump. Superintendent Alberto Carvallo has said, caught between California law, which bans discrimination on gender identity. In fact, as you know, you can't even tell if you're a teacher, you can't tell a kid's parent. Hey, Johnny says he wants to be known as Jenny now and is claiming to be transgender. I think you need to be aware you're forbidden by Gavin Newsom state tell that. But California is doubling down too on the DEI stuff. So anyway, But there are a couple other notes that are more encouraging in the K through twelve world. For instance, the Supreme Court heard just yesterday. Oh and guys, I was so busy. I forgot if we can get as much audio as possible of the oral arguments before the Supreme Court yesterday on the Montgomery County Gender Bending Kids case. That was the big oral argument yesterday. Montgomery County, Maryland is not letting parents opt their kids out of this super progressive, radical gender theory education stuff. For instance, imagine this is Ashley Maguire in the National Review. I'm going to quote on and off here, but imagine if you're four year old at preschool was given a book with the intersex flag, drag queens, references to underwear, and this is part of this is a search and find word list. Intersex flag is on the word list underwear, leather.
Speaker 1: Xo XO, and drag queen.
Speaker 2: This is from a preschool class, and the parents are saying, whoa, whoa, whoa. If you're gonna do this stuff, you've got to let me know, and you've got to let me opt out. And this radical Montgomery County, Maryland school district has said no, no, you're not going to opt out anything. We're not going to tell you what we're teaching, and you don't have an option to opt out of it, no matter you're religious or moral concerns, whether you're a Catholic, a Jew, you're a Muslim, you're a devouting evangelical Christian, I mean, and never mind whether it's age appropriate or has any freakin educational value to begin with this crap. But in Machmood versus Taylor, which is the name of the case of that helps, religious parents are asking the highest court to hold the Maryland School District of policy uns constitutional. They argue that the policy violates the parental rights to educate their children on sensitive matters about human sexuality according to their faith without interference from the state. They're not even asking the school district to remove the books from the classroom or ideological sexual material from instruction, which I believe they ought to do yesterday. They're merely asking for the right to be notified and opt their children out, which is a long standing precedent in our public schools with regard to sex education.
Speaker 1: And this stuff is just so radical.
Speaker 2: Compared to the you know, testicles, ovaries, you know uterus stuff that we've all took. But getting back to Ashley's piece in the National Review, quote, my home County has bizarrely dug in the book list is part of a broader initial in the district focused on pre K through fifth grade titled building Community with LGBTQ plus affirming picture Books. According to slides from that initiative, which were presented to teachers and obtained by one new news outlet, teachers have been you know what, it's easy to pass by that phrase.
Speaker 1: One news outlet.
Speaker 2: Was able to obtain slides from this district wide initiative like they had to go under deep cover and sneaking at night and find the locked file cabinet. Excuse me, And because they try to keep this stuff secret, I mean, if that isn't a.
Speaker 1: Proof of guilt, has there ever been?
Speaker 2: Because you hear this fair amount when you get into this radical gender bending ideology in schools, you hear a lot of whether official policy or just teachers saying, you don't have to tell your parents about this. In fact, don't tell your parents about this. They might not understand it. So let's keep this between us. A time where it's ever appropriate for a non parental adult to say to your kid.
Speaker 1: Hey, let's keep this a secret from your parents.
Speaker 2: That is sick and that is what that's the entire school district's official policy.
Speaker 1: The good news.
Speaker 2: The justices of the court, aside from the radical leftists, seemed very sympathetic to the parental arguments in this yesterday during the oral arguments, and we will bring you some of that audio as soon as we can get it later on in the show. But anyway, this could be a really landmark case in this topic. I went on so long about this, we don't have time for this now. I'll try to get to it later. But Ohio has, like Arizona and a couple of other states. Texas is going big on this too, and Florida. Yeah, Florida a serious school choice for parents to opt out of their local government school that is not teaching the kids and or indoctrinating them into radical ideologies. Ohio is having some wonderful success with school choice programs.
Speaker 1: So we'll get to that a little bit later on.
Speaker 2: We have mail Bag our freedom loving Quota of the day, both coming up in seconds, hoping you can stick around. Coming up next hour, the immigration situation and everyone's favorite Maryland father, old kilmar Abrego Garcia the true story behind his status.
Speaker 1: Does that affect the way you see the situation? Probably not. Anyway, we'll talk about that next hour. Here's your freedom loving quota of the day from.
Speaker 2: Eric Hoffer, the great American author a couple of his classics, The True Believer, The Ordeal of Change, Really wise guys, one of Reagan's favorite writers. Anyway, Eric Hoffer wrote the following, Passionate hatred can give meaning and purpose to an empty life. Thus, people haunted by the purposelessness of their lives try to find a new content, not only by dedicating themselves to a holy cause, but also by nursing a fanatical grievance. A mass movement offers them unlimited opportunities for both. Boy, does that not characterize some of the angry left or vandalizing Tesla's or torching the dealerships or whatever. Oh, and I want to talk about that Minnesota guy who the progressive prosecutor is not going to punish in any way for causing rip tens of thousands of dollars of damage. Passionate hatred can give meaning and purpose to an empty life.
Speaker 1: Oh that's a good one, so true. Mailbag.
Speaker 2: If you would like to weigh in, correspond, drop us an Oak mail Bag at Armstrong and Getty dot com is email address. Mail Bag at Armstrong a getty dot Com kind of a hodgepodge today, as we were off for the last couple of days for various reasons, partly centered around the fact that various people's kids are on spring break. Anyway, Mike writing in about the San Jose Mercury News claiming, quote, criminalizing homelessness won't fix the housing shortage, or what other people say about the lifestyle isn't criminal, and he says we categorize all sorts of lifestyles as a criminal. Jeffrey Dahmer's lifestyle was definitely criminal.
Speaker 1: Who he hung out with, who he.
Speaker 2: Stalked, who he ate, definitely a criminal lifestyle.
Speaker 1: Oh. J.
Speaker 2: Simpson's lifestyle was at least one point, at one point definitely criminal, stalkingsac slashing and butchering her and her companion, then lying about it as a lifestyle. Gang banger is definitely living in a criminal lifestyle. Heck, the Sicilian mob had a class your lifestyle, but it was still very much a criminal lifestyle. So lounging about, not being constructive, trashing parks and regions, taking mind altering drugs in public, and defecating, Yeah, that's a criminal lifestyle. It's funny how the left pretends that the you know, the kind of the most obvious part of the bums and junkies that they're living on the streets is just an unfortunate choice, and they try to separate it from all the other things that make it so obnoxious, not to mention that the fact that there are and have always been laws against the post camping in the park for obvious reasons. Yes, it's a criminal lifestyle. They're breaking laws. That's how you can tell. Thank you, Mike. This note from John, Let's say, oh, this is harshly critical of Trump. Trump's policies are socialist. High tariffs, which are taxes, are now a new easy money policy, cutting interest rates, which will further drive up inflation. We've spent years railing against easy money, but now that Trump's tariff policy is a disaster, we're suddenly supposed to love it. And Powell is a major loser. What is this third grade cheers? Okay, we'll take dissent here. It's fine, guys, writes Fred. We need a term for transgender extremists, nihilists, transgender extremists. Trantifa is pretty good, violent radical transgender lunatics. Trantifa moving along sires C says, I saw a blurb on TV that RFK Junior is going to hold a pressor about food dies and additives. So how long before the leftists who've been shrieking about this for years will come out and protest their removal and come out in favor of food dies. It'll be interesting to see if trump dearrangement syndrome goes that far.
Speaker 1: Oh man, we don't have time for this. It's a great.
Speaker 2: Email about how the child star of yesteryear is now the child internet star. It's not on a sitcom anymore. The kid is on some Instagram feed or whatever. Really interesting story next hour. Stick around if you can see Armstrong and.
Speaker 1: Getty Show Armstrong and Getty